Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-05-2011, 06:08 PM   #551
ColtCrazy
College Starter

I'll be sad when this page is full because GoSeahawks "I love hot sluts" post makes me smile every time this page loads.
ColtCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #552
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Damn...
Old 08-05-2011, 06:09 PM   #553
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtCrazy View Post
I'll be sad when this page is full because GoSeahawks "I love hot sluts" post makes me smile every time this page loads.

ಠ_ಠ
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:13 PM   #554
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

I went to high school with this guy and he was a pretty big nerd then. It seems that since high school, he's grown his hair and become a LARPer. He's also very white. He posted a "repost this" today because he liked and wanted to share the extended ASCII art on it. This is what he posted (note the formatting will probably get FUBAR):
╔══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╗
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don’t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚══════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ══════════════╝

/tk
terpkristin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #555
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

tk just confused me ... disturbed me a little too
Old 08-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #556
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Lol tk
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:00 PM   #557
JediKooter
Coordinator

tk is black? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:47 PM   #558
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

No. The nerdy white guy I went to high school with posted that....
....because he liked the ASCII work on it.
/tk

Last edited by terpkristin : 08-05-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: juxtaposition
Old 08-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #559
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
No. The nerdy white guy I went to high school with posted that....because he liked the ASCII work on it.
/tk

Dude needs an intervention
Old 08-06-2011, 07:15 AM   #560
ColtCrazy
College Starter

Posted by a young woman I know whose only had one date with her current love interest and has admitted she is over the one she previously dated...

"I may not be talking to you right now but every time my phone goes off I hold my breath hoping your name is there"

I haven't known her to date anyone for more than a month in a long time. So this post just comes across as desperate.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #561
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:
Posted by a young woman I know whose only had one date with her current love interest and has admitted she is over the one she previously dated...

"I may not be talking to you right now but every time my phone goes off I hold my breath hoping your name is there"

I haven't known her to date anyone for more than a month in a long time. So this post just comes across as desperate.

Someone with a different name should call her phone repeatedly until she passes out.

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 10:39 AM   #562
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:

My niece's posts are all like that, breathless pleas of love for some doofy high school kid she'll forget about in a month. It's rather painful to have to watch people, in her case, go through adolescence publicly. It just makes me wonder what horribly embarrassing things would I have posted as a teen.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:13 PM   #563
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

This was just far too good not to share... I can't remember if I went to high school with this person or something but she is good for about one of these nutcase posts a week. For the record I have no idea who or what she's talking about.

"
well how the tables turn....cant wait to see that bitch lose more than she already has....her kids for one, bouta lose her home, aint got her parents no more, treats her brother like shit, as well as everyone that tries to help her n even stole hella pills n diamond bracelets off a 82 yr old woman w parkinsons, and pregnant w her third kid and aint even got her first two...what a mom! what a winner--NOT! JILL M******JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR N KILL URSELF SINCE U WANA KILL THE BABY IN UR WOMB LIKE U TRIED KILLIN THE LAS...T ONE W DRUGS N SHIT N U ABORDIN THIS ONE...CAUSE U KNOW U AINT FIT! n got ur fam thinkin baby jacob juss has health probs no bitch hes addicted to pills, coccaine, methadone, perks, vicodin, xanax, zoloft, morphine and weed bc u wanted to kill him so u aint have to b connected to his daddy no more n u screamin that bobby this n bobby that no bitch u need psychiatric help, u bipolar as fuck, then tellin him u gone fuck jeremy ******, bobby ******, chris *******, and a whole bunch more dudes to piss him off---u cant hurt him no more stupid hoe, go get it in then, get ya pussy blown tha fuck out..n now he layin in icu n where u at??? ur house sittin on ur fat ass, thats love right? bitch u dont even love urself let alone a real ma fucka like him n if u ever say i got genital warts again bitch i will post pics of my pretty lil pink pussy on dis bitch n let ma fuckas see fa theyself if they see any shit like that on my shit, u the one who changes men more than u change ya underwear....comin home three hours late f work, make up fresh n hair sweaty....dont take a rocket scientist to figure out what u was doin...n u aint ever gone get ur babies back actin psycho like u did yesterday puttin ya hands on bobby, i wish the fuck u would hit me....ooh i fuckin wish u woulda.....but come monday ull have a warrant for ur arrest for the assault ....see ladies it aint just ment that can b violent but when a woman strike a man the law more leinient with them cause they female n if i was bobby ida malled ur ass cause if u bold enough to hit a man u better be able ta fight like a man n god gone catch up to u believe that...u done stabbed bobby n got away with that, theres so many witnesses it aint fuckin funny....ur nuts n should either be locked in a nut house n the key thrown away or sum1 need ta beat tha breaks off that ass ....perhaps my dudes f tha D can come down n show u how they do hoes like u....gangbangin since u like ta fuck so much u skank ass stank ass hoe! erry dog has they day n urs comin real quick cause errybody fed up....u burnin all yo bridges n gone b lonely for too long!"
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #564
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbo Klice View Post
This was just far too good not to share... I can't remember if I went to high school with this person or something but she is good for about one of these nutcase posts a week. For the record I have no idea who or what she's talking about.

"
well how the tables turn....cant wait to see that bitch lose more than she already has....her kids for one, bouta lose her home, aint got her parents no more, treats her brother like shit, as well as everyone that tries to help her n even stole hella pills n diamond bracelets off a 82 yr old woman w parkinsons, and pregnant w her third kid and aint even got her first two...what a mom! what a winner--NOT! JILL M******JUST DO US ALL A FAVOR N KILL URSELF SINCE U WANA KILL THE BABY IN UR WOMB LIKE U TRIED KILLIN THE LAS...T ONE W DRUGS N SHIT N U ABORDIN THIS ONE...CAUSE U KNOW U AINT FIT! n got ur fam thinkin baby jacob juss has health probs no bitch hes addicted to pills, coccaine, methadone, perks, vicodin, xanax, zoloft, morphine and weed bc u wanted to kill him so u aint have to b connected to his daddy no more n u screamin that bobby this n bobby that no bitch u need psychiatric help, u bipolar as fuck, then tellin him u gone fuck jeremy ******, bobby ******, chris *******, and a whole bunch more dudes to piss him off---u cant hurt him no more stupid hoe, go get it in then, get ya pussy blown tha fuck out..n now he layin in icu n where u at??? ur house sittin on ur fat ass, thats love right? bitch u dont even love urself let alone a real ma fucka like him n if u ever say i got genital warts again bitch i will post pics of my pretty lil pink pussy on dis bitch n let ma fuckas see fa theyself if they see any shit like that on my shit, u the one who changes men more than u change ya underwear....comin home three hours late f work, make up fresh n hair sweaty....dont take a rocket scientist to figure out what u was doin...n u aint ever gone get ur babies back actin psycho like u did yesterday puttin ya hands on bobby, i wish the fuck u would hit me....ooh i fuckin wish u woulda.....but come monday ull have a warrant for ur arrest for the assault ....see ladies it aint just ment that can b violent but when a woman strike a man the law more leinient with them cause they female n if i was bobby ida malled ur ass cause if u bold enough to hit a man u better be able ta fight like a man n god gone catch up to u believe that...u done stabbed bobby n got away with that, theres so many witnesses it aint fuckin funny....ur nuts n should either be locked in a nut house n the key thrown away or sum1 need ta beat tha breaks off that ass ....perhaps my dudes f tha D can come down n show u how they do hoes like u....gangbangin since u like ta fuck so much u skank ass stank ass hoe! erry dog has they day n urs comin real quick cause errybody fed up....u burnin all yo bridges n gone b lonely for too long!"

My head hurts after about the first two lines.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 12:26 PM   #565
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
My head hurts after about the first two lines.

I debated breaking it up into paragraphs but where would I even start?
Old 08-07-2011, 12:50 PM   #566
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
I debated breaking it up into paragraphs but where would I even start?

I think starting was your first mistake.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:57 PM   #567
britrock88
Pro Starter

That's what she gets for being Bobby's side action.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:38 PM   #568
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
My niece's posts are all like that, breathless pleas of love for some doofy high school kid she'll forget about in a month. It's rather painful to have to watch people, in her case, go through adolescence publicly. It just makes me wonder what horribly embarrassing things would I have posted as a teen.

This. It's like an open window to all the things that diaries were for.

Quote:
a rambling diatribe that was nearly incoherent and disturbing to think about someone actually posting.

No way that was 160 characters.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 04:40 PM   #569
Julio Riddols
College Prospect

Quote:

"

This would be a great opening monologue to a film... "Dat Bitch Jill" coming to theaters near you...

FUCK EA
Julio Riddols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #570
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Tyler Perry's Why Did I Flunk Grammar?
stevew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:15 AM   #571
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
This. It's like an open window to all the things that diaries were for.

No way that was 160 characters.

She starts with the post and then comments on it with the rest. I'd read the comment first and thought she was directing her fury at an 82 year old woman with Parkinson's who was pregnant with her third kid.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:51 PM   #572
DougW
High School Varsity

DougW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:12 PM   #573
MJ4H
Coordinator

OMG! yea that sayins true it take a man to make a baby but it takes even bigger man to raise that baby!!! Stupid f*$#%n guys p%*$ me off i mean seriously im tired of this f%@$#n sh*t gaaaaaa!!!!!!
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:11 AM   #574
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I don't know who tweeted this since it was a retweet, but I thought this was a pretty funny comment:

Quote:
Twitter makes me want to hang out with people I've never met and facebook makes me wants to stop hanging out with people I know.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 08-10-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:04 PM   #575
Rizon
Pro Starter

I have no idea what just happened to Facebook, but my entire feeds are nothing but pictures of my friends. There are no status messages whatsoever. It even says I posted 234 pics to my wall on Monday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 02:58 PM   #576
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizon View Post
I have no idea what just happened to Facebook, but my entire feeds are nothing but pictures of my friends. There are no status messages whatsoever. It even says I posted 234 pics to my wall on Monday.

Hmm ... could be virus. Could also be a new "feature" courtesy of FB.

(My first guess would be that you've accidentally changed your wall to show "Photos" rather than "Most Recent" in the little pulldown menu up there to the right of where it says "News Feed")
Old 08-11-2011, 10:31 PM   #577
PilotMan
Head Coach

This from my alcoholic, Stalin loving failure of a human being, relative:

We don't give a fuck what you did today, we don't give a fuck what you saw today. All you can. Delete me as a "friend' I don't know you were not friends. Facebook is a horrible thing and you are all sheep fallowing the heard. We don't need it.

Like Steam?

Old 08-11-2011, 10:34 PM   #578
Radii
Head Coach

Sounds like a fun guy to hang out with for sure.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 10:34 PM   #579
PilotMan
Head Coach

dola

more award winning philosophy. Pretty sure he is shamelessly drunk posting.

I want to say what's up to all you people that feel the need to talk about every little thing that goes on in your precious little life, people don't want to hear it, people are meant to keep their personal shit to themselves deal with your own life and keep your mouth shut facebook os for pussy birches begging for attention

Like Steam?

Old 08-11-2011, 10:36 PM   #580
MJ4H
Coordinator

ironic
MJ4H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:46 AM   #581
BYU 14
Coordinator

Woke up this morning to a bunch of comments on pictures from a "friend" who was obviously hacked posting shit on pictures of my wife and I like "I went into the jungle and found an Ape" and "if I am gay just be with a man instead of a woman that looks like one" and "You will get the HIV you deserve for race mixing"

I wish someone would make an app where you could put your fist through your computer screen and hit the pussy on the other end right in the fucking mouth!
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:16 AM   #582
Autumn
Head Coach

That's horrid. It doesn't even belong in this thread, it's too horrible to be pathetic.
Old 08-14-2011, 09:41 AM   #583
ColtCrazy
College Starter

The latest chain one...

A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13. People call another fat guy . No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight . People call an old man ugly. No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if u are against bullying and stereotype s. I bet 98% of you wont...

I love how at the end, 98% of us are stereotyped!
Old 08-14-2011, 09:49 AM   #584
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
That's horrid. It doesn't even belong in this thread, it's too horrible to be pathetic.

True, but the person that wrote it sure is pathetic...
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 09:57 AM   #585
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
The latest chain one...

A 15 year old girl holds hands with her 1 year old son. People call her a slut, no one knows she was raped at 13. People call another fat guy . No one knows he has a serious disease causing him to be overweight . People call an old man ugly. No one knew he had a serious injury to his face while fighting for our country in the war. Re-post this if u are against bullying and stereotype s. I bet 98% of you wont...

A Facebook user doesn't re-post this. No one knows his mother was killed by a chain letter. Re-post this if you are against stereotyping.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:16 PM   #586
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

The latest trend in status spam has me about ready to go Rick James on somebody.

The "repost this if you're on God's side" quickie now has a new tagline "... if you're on the Devil's side keep scrolling"

I've got no gripe with someone posting a particular statement about their faith if they are inspired to do so but either God is cc'ing a whole lot of people on the same inspiration word for word or there's some folks who are a little too hung up on trying to look "right" instead of listening & trying to live "right".

Time to go kill pixels on the 360 before I go off on FB any more than I already have. {mumble} {'bout ready to smack a bitch} {/mumble}
Old 08-15-2011, 11:56 AM   #587
Rizon
Pro Starter

A model's page I'm a fan of, responses after she posted a pic.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (40.8 KB, 260 views)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicane75 View Post
I don't think I'd stop even if I found a dick.
Rizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 12:06 PM   #588
Ksyrup

So you posted, what, 5 of those?
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 08-15-2011, 12:08 PM   #589
Ksyrup

Quote:
The latest chain one...

I only stereotype the ugly people I know were born that way.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #590
Easy Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonInMiddleGA View Post
The latest trend in status spam has me about ready to go Rick James on somebody.

The "repost this if you're on God's side" quickie now has a new tagline "... if you're on the Devil's side keep scrolling"

I've got no gripe with someone posting a particular statement about their faith if they are inspired to do so but either God is cc'ing a whole lot of people on the same inspiration word for word or there's some folks who are a little too hung up on trying to look "right" instead of listening & trying to live "right".

Time to go kill pixels on the 360 before I go off on FB any more than I already have. {mumble} {'bout ready to smack a bitch} {/mumble}

They should probably know that God uses Google+
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #591
Galaxy
Coordinator

I love it when people end a relationship, they delete any evidence (statuses, pictures) of it they can.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #592
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Kayala Scott's 22 month old baby that shot itself in the heart with a brad nailer ... poor kid has now been "in critical condition" for about a year, or rather would have been if there was even the tiniest scrap of credible evidence he existed outside of FUCKING WALL SPAM.

Last edited by JonInMiddleGA : 08-20-2011 at 04:50 PM.
JonInMiddleGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:39 PM   #593
Radii
Head Coach

Wait... someone you're facebook friends with has made up having a kid?
Old 08-20-2011, 08:03 PM   #594
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Wait... someone you're facebook friends with has made up having a kid?

Probably ... but that has nothing to do with what I'm bitching about

This is one of those persistent spam things, urban legend/myth almost certainly (snopes has it as "undetermined"). Over the past year or so, the exact same post has shown up with over a half dozen different mothers names & even spawned an almost certainly debunked claim from the "father" who was posting on several discussion forums.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:51 PM   #595
Radii
Head Coach

ohhh ok, I have not seen that one. I'm very disappointed in my high school friends for not going there.
Old 08-20-2011, 08:54 PM   #596
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
ohhh ok, I have not seen that one. I'm very disappointed in my high school friends for not going there.

Just so you don't feel left out
http://urbanlegends.about.com/b/2010...a-nail-gun.htm

And the FB version
Quote:
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!!! PLEASE RE-POST!! KAYLA SCOTT'S 22 MONTH OLD SON SHOT HIMSELF IN THE CHEST WITH A BRAD NAILER - IT WENT IN HIS HEART HE IS NOW IN CRITICAL CONDITION AND NOT DOING WELL - NEITHER IS HIS MOM. PLEASE START A PRAYER CHAIN FOR THIS BABY! PLEASE COPY N PASTE ...AS YOU WOULD WANT SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU, Thanks guys xxxxx I wanna see this as your status for at least half hour please xxxx !!!!...GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS
Old 08-23-2011, 09:15 AM   #597
PilotMan
Head Coach

Ahh, my loser, brother in law drunk posting. At least this one isn't blood.

Quote:
do you understand the HELL I WILL RAIN DOWN UPON YOU? DO YOU? you brought it upon yourself. i try to be nice, and you fucked me over. so fuck you you loser asshole

Like Steam?

Old 08-23-2011, 01:08 PM   #598
Galaxy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
Ahh, my loser, brother in law drunk posting. At least this one isn't blood.

Sounds like family holidays are fun in your neck of the woods.
Galaxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 04:01 PM   #599
terpkristin
Grizzled Veteran

Posted by a coworker. No, she's not an engineer.
Quote:
Scary fact: the earthquake today was almost as powerful as the one that destroyed Port au Prince, Haiti.... Only 1.1 away....

/tk
Old 08-23-2011, 04:02 PM   #600
JediKooter
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpkristin View Post
Posted by a coworker. No, she's not an engineer.

/tk

Wow. Someone point that co-worker to the USGS site please.

Coming this summer to a movie theater near you: The Adventures of Jedikooter: Part 4
JediKooter is offline   Reply With Quote