Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #751
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Characters more powerful than me that will be harder to take out later on when there is less good guys to go around. Good players Apocalypse would take because they are good players. Not me, a bad player, and lower on the power scale than many here. If this was just a random day 1 vote where we had no information on anybody then I couldn't really complain about being voted out. But given the set-up of this game, picking me was a questionable choice.

[ooc] don't underestimate yourself thom. i don't think you're a "bad" player. [/ooc]
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:22 PM   #752
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

[ooc] exactly. it seems clear Iron Man will be leaving us today and not you cannonball [/ooc]
Old 01-18-2007, 07:24 PM   #753
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
[ooc] exactly. it seems clear Iron Man will be leaving us today and not you cannonball [/ooc]

[Iron Man]

And it is a big mistake for the forces of good.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:25 PM   #754
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27 View Post
[Iron Man]

And it is a big mistake for the forces of good.

(Professor X)

Silver Moon Team happens to believe that you may be correct Iron Man, which is why we chose to focus our attention elsewhere. Additionally, a pileup on you tells us nothing and allows the forces of evil to hide easier.

However on the other hand, we have no proof that you are correct Iron Man.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:29 PM   #755
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
HULK THINKING ABOUT LEAVING "FRIENDS". FORCE NOT HELPING HULK THINK.

IF ANYONE NEEDS HULK, SPEAK.
(Mandarin)
Certainly Hulk. As much as I hate to admit it, I wonder about my nemisis' Iron man as on of the Horsemen or that of Apocalypse himself. And this talk of Cannonball is interesting. And if he is alive after the night then icould be persuaded to go that route. I think Force should go after the third option that has been presented....
Mystique.
How amusing would it be to Apocalypse to be hiding in the guise of one who so often changes her appearence. So in line with that...

I, Mandarin, Attack Mystique with Electro Blast

A blast from my middle finger will light her up like a christmas tree.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:32 PM   #756
SackAttack
Head Coach

Mystique's got me on edge. I can't do anything for Tony, but maybe I can learn something this way.

I haven't seen Captain Britain around since joining the team, and Tony's got his hands full a little bit, so it looks like I'm going to have to act unilaterally.

Attack Mystique (standard attack)
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:33 PM   #757
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

[Iron Man]

Hulk, if I somehow survive I would also welcome you to our team.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:44 PM   #758
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Quote:
(Professor X)

Silver Moon Team happens to believe that you may be correct Iron Man, which is why we chose to focus our attention elsewhere. Additionally, a pileup on you tells us nothing and allows the forces of evil to hide easier.

However on the other hand, we have no proof that you are correct Iron Man.

(Wolverine)

But Chuck, since I know I ain't no horsedude or Apocalypto, I don't know who the good or bad is. So, I know attacking Tony is just a guess. The other non baddies should simply follow suit since we started the attack to take out somebody.

But, you start after cannonball. Why not help us take Tony down? Oh, is it because you know he is one of your boys with your jedi mind powers? I'm starting to smell something Chuck, and I think it is you.

That, or Magneto attacked Iron Man first because Mag is a bad dude and wants Richie Rich-pants taken out first. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Try to take me down and I'll come back on you like day old tacos.

Let's hope I'm not being mind manip'd by another one of you damn Telepaths or chuck is going to make me think I'm 3 years old again and that i've just wet my pants.

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:45 PM   #759
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

(ooc)
Guys, one of my good friend's has his birthday, but none of us knew until about 20 minutes aog. In that span of time I've put in a cake in the oven, but I still have frosting and then celebrating to do. I'm really sorry about this, those of you who have played with me know I'm usually an extremely active player, so please only take this as the aberration it is. In case I don't get back this evening, I'm going to go with that seems to be the general consensus, and attack Iron Man. It's really not an indication that I think he's evil (I'm unsure), so much as I believe in a first night lynch, and he seems to be the popular option.

Attack Iron Man (standard attack)
Talgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:47 PM   #760
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:

Hey, green guy.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:48 PM   #761
Schmidty
Coordinator

OK. GOOD TO SEE FRIENDS. HULK LIKES IRON GUY. MANDARIN SMARTER THAN HULK, TOO.

SMASH SASSY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATTACK (FIST) MYSTIQUE
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:49 PM   #762
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Oh boy, what have I started?
Old 01-18-2007, 07:50 PM   #763
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonegavel View Post
(Wolverine)

But Chuck, since I know I ain't no horsedude or Apocalypto, I don't know who the good or bad is. So, I know attacking Tony is just a guess. The other non baddies should simply follow suit since we started the attack to take out somebody.

But, you start after cannonball. Why not help us take Tony down? Oh, is it because you know he is one of your boys with your jedi mind powers? I'm starting to smell something Chuck, and I think it is you.

That, or Magneto attacked Iron Man first because Mag is a bad dude and wants Richie Rich-pants taken out first. I guess we'll see tomorrow.

Try to take me down and I'll come back on you like day old tacos.

Let's hope I'm not being mind manip'd by another one of you damn Telepaths or chuck is going to make me think I'm 3 years old again and that i've just wet my pants.

(Professor X)

Logan, think about what you're saying. If I needed my "Jedi Mind Powers" as you call them to know that Tony was "one of my guys" then wouldn't that prove that I was indeed on the side of good?

Why should we help take Tony out? All of us ganging up on one person proves nothing and allows evil to hide in our pileup.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:50 PM   #764
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Hey, green guy.

HULK SMASH BEN AFFLECK!!! GOOD WILL HUNTING OVERRATED DOODOO!!!

REAL BLIND GUY OK WITH HULK THOUGH.
Schmidty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:51 PM   #765
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:

(Storm)

I've got your back. I wasn't planning on making any attacks today, but if anyone tries to attack our group, it is on.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:57 PM   #766
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:

You underestimate Iron Man, Doom surmises. Unless someone attacks him with greater force, Doom thinks he will survive. Seeing how Doom still do not believe him to be a Horseman, it is good he will survive. We will need his power in the coming days.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:00 PM   #767
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
HULK SMASH BEN AFFLECK!!! GOOD WILL HUNTING OVERRATED DOODOO!!!

REAL BLIND GUY OK WITH HULK THOUGH.

I never saw it, I couldn't tell you.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:01 PM   #768
Thomkal
Head Coach

[ooc]: okay I realize I may not be the one to go tonight, but there is still the possibility. We can only guess what these various powers will do to us. sorry for the bitching. [/ooc]

Well this brings up the interesting dilemna of whether I should attack Iron Man again to help prevent my own lynch.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:01 PM   #769
Bonegavel

Quote:
(Professor X)

Logan, think about what you're saying. If I needed my "Jedi Mind Powers" as you call them to know that Tony was "one of my guys" then wouldn't that prove that I was indeed on the side of good?

Why should we help take Tony out? All of us ganging up on one person proves nothing and allows evil to hide in our pileup.

(Wolverine)

Damn you Chuck. Always were smarter than me.

But don't make me slice open your big bald beautiful head. You would make a great foot soldier for Evil since you would be able to keep mutants like me in line and not question your logic. I hope you aren't screwing with what little god gave me upstairs.

Where's Jean when you need her?

Old 01-18-2007, 08:05 PM   #770
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Professor, why are you calling these people Logan and Tony and Chuck? Who the hell are you talking about?! Call them by their powerful names!
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:05 PM   #771
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN View Post
You underestimate Iron Man, Doom surmises. Unless someone attacks him with greater force, Doom thinks he will survive. Seeing how Doom still do not believe him to be a Horseman, it is good he will survive. We will need his power in the coming days.

(Professor X)

I hope I do underestimate Iron Man frankly. I think that Eric was wrong to lead an attack on him so quickly, although I of course have no evidence to back that up.

Honestly, if I had to name a list of suspects at this point, Iron Man would be near the bottom. And yes, there are some people who have caused me to do a doubletake.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:08 PM   #772
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
[ooc]: okay I realize I may not be the one to go tonight, but there is still the possibility. We can only guess what these various powers will do to us. sorry for the bitching. [/ooc]

Well this brings up the interesting dilemna of whether I should attack Iron Man again to help prevent my own lynch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Post #448 (1:33PM) Magneto attacks IronMan (magnetic blast) and Impedes IronMan (special attack)
Post #450 (1:35PM) Mystique attacks IronMan (gun)
Post #459 (1:46PM) Warpath attacks IronMan (knife)
Post #532 (2:27PM) Doom attacks Magneto (mystic blast)
Post #559 (2:47PM) Hawkeye attacks Iron Man (Acid Arrow - special attack)
Post #560 (2:48PM) Marvel attacks Iron Man (energy blast)
Post #561 (2:48PM) Cannonball attacks Iron Man (collision)
Post #562 (2:48PM) Daredevil attacks Mystique (billy club)
Post #584 (3:00PM) IronMan Energy Absorbtion (defense power)
Post #584 (3:00PM) IronMan attacks Magneto (repulsor blast)
Post #660 (4:27PM) Wolverine attacks IronMan (claws)
Post #695 (5:44PM) Prof X attacks Cannonball (psionic blast)
Post #697 (5:48PM) Moon Knight attacks Cannonball (crescent dart)
Post #699 (5:53PM) Math attacks Cannonball (psionic blast)
Post #701 (5:54PM) Surfer attacks Cannonball (power cosmic)
Post #711 (6:05PM) Spiderman attacks Iron Man (fist)

Add to that my attack on Mystique and Hulk's attack on Mystique.

Seven attacks on Tony. Four attacks on you. Four attacks on Mystique.

No possibility for a switch on any of those, although any of those attackers could add a second attack, if they so chose.

Unless your health is awfully low, I think attacking Tony a second time to protect yourself is going to be a waste both of an attack on Tony and of your own energy.

Whether or not Tony is good - and I believe he is - the important thing is that if you are also good, we cannot afford to have you expend such energy as you have in unnecessary avenues.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:09 PM   #773
Bonegavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Professor, why are you calling these people Logan and Tony and Chuck? Who the hell are you talking about?! Call them by their powerful names!

[ooc]
Logan = Wolverine
Chuck = Professor X (Charles Xavier)
Tony = Iron Man (Tony Stark)
Eric = Magneto (Eric Lensherr)
[/ooc]

Old 01-18-2007, 08:10 PM   #774
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

One's true name has more power than you realize. Why do you think so many superheroes operate under an alias?
Old 01-18-2007, 08:10 PM   #775
Blade6119
Coordinator

Gambit is still outstanding, and if he votes you thomkal we will get a team bonus is out attack..remember that
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:11 PM   #776
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:

You attacking someone else may not save you. If enough energy is released, we could lynch more than 1 "hero" here.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:12 PM   #777
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(Wolverine)

Damn you Chuck. Always were smarter than me.

But don't make me slice open your big bald beautiful head. You would make a great foot soldier for Evil since you would be able to keep mutants like me in line and not question your logic. I hope you aren't screwing with what little god gave me upstairs.

Where's Jean when you need her?

(Professor X)

Logan (Wolverine ), you of all my old friends should know me and know that the power of my mind is enough that not even Apocalypse could cause me to do something against my will and bring harm to innocents. As long as you are on the side of good and rightousness Logan, as I taught you it is right to be, you will have nothing to worry about from me.

I miss Jean as well Logan. I was hoping she would be joining us, as her and I would have made an nearly invincible team for good against Apocalypse.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:13 PM   #778
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
(Storm)

I've got your back. I wasn't planning on making any attacks today, but if anyone tries to attack our group, it is on.

(Mandarin)
I am glad to have the support such as it is... And i love how you are willing for others to get thier hands dirty, but won't get your own. Stand with us. We may be wrong, but we will have at least stood together.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:14 PM   #779
Bonegavel

Quote:
(Professor X)

Logan (Wolverine ), you of all my old friends should know me and know that the power of my mind is enough that not even Apocalypse could cause me to do something against my will and bring harm to innocents. As long as you are on the side of good and rightousness Logan, as I taught you it is right to be, you will have nothing to worry about from me.

I miss Jean as well Logan. I was hoping she would be joining us, as her and I would have made an nearly invincible team for good against Apocalypse.

For all our sakes, Professor... I hope you're right.

Old 01-18-2007, 08:15 PM   #780
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

(Juggernaut)

I too hope that Ironman survives. I am not in favor of a lynch of Ironman. However, I do feel an attack is warranted. Mystique has been suspicious to me throughout the game. I favor an attack on him.

ATTACK MYSTIQUE (STANDARD)
Old 01-18-2007, 08:15 PM   #781
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
One's true name has more power than you realize. Why do you think so many superheroes operate under an alias?

I'm just glad that people have not started calling me by Storm's real name.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:15 PM   #782
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
(Storm)

FOOL!

This statement is dangerous in so many ways. Very, very foolish.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:16 PM   #783
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
For all our sakes, Professor... I hope you're right.

(Professor X)

I know I am right about myself Logan. I can only hope that I am right about you too, as you would be a powerful ally, either for good or for evil.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:17 PM   #784
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVUFAN View Post
FOOL!

This statement is dangerous in so many ways. Very, very foolish.

(Professor X)

Yet again, you and I agree Doom. My eyebrows were raised by this statement as well.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:19 PM   #785
hoopsguy
General Manager

Updated with about 45 minutes to deadline:

Post #448 (1:33PM) Magneto attacks IronMan (magnetic blast) and Impedes IronMan (special attack)
Post #450 (1:35PM) Mystique attacks IronMan (gun)
Post #459 (1:46PM) Warpath attacks IronMan (knife)
Post #532 (2:27PM) Doom attacks Magneto (mystic blast)
Post #559 (2:47PM) Hawkeye attacks Iron Man (Acid Arrow - special attack)
Post #560 (2:48PM) Captain Marvel attacks Iron Man (energy blast)
Post #561 (2:48PM) Cannonball attacks Iron Man (collision)
Post #562 (2:48PM) Daredevil attacks Mystique (billy club)
Post #584 (3:00PM) IronMan Energy Absorbtion (defense power)
Post #584 (3:00PM) IronMan attacks Magneto (repulsor blast)
Post #660 (4:27PM) Wolverine attacks IronMan (claws)
Post #695 (5:44PM) Prof X attacks Cannonball (psionic blast)
Post #697 (5:48PM) Moon Knight attacks Cannonball (crescent dart)
Post #699 (5:53PM) Math attacks Cannonball (psionic blast)
Post #701 (5:54PM) Surfer attacks Cannonball (power cosmic)
Post #711 (6:05PM) Spiderman attacks Iron Man (fist)
Post #755 (7:29PM) Mandarin attacks Mystique (ring - electric)
Post #756 (7:32PM) Captain America attacks Mystique (shield bash)
Post #759 (7:45PM) Mr. Sinister attacks Iron Man (psionic blast)
Post #761 (7:48PM) Hulk attacks Mystique (meaty green fist)
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:19 PM   #786
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

(Juggernaut)

By the way, I should say that I am not one for violence after what happened to Sammy. However sometimes the use of the force is necessary. This is a time where I felt it needed to be used, both to avoid the loss of energy and to avoid suspicion of not attacking anyone on Day 1.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:21 PM   #787
gi
College Prospect

occ: i'm new so I hope I'm doing this correctly...

Captain Britian: Project forcefield -> Ironman
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:21 PM   #788
WVUFAN
College Starter

{OOC}
Swaggs, note I wasn't calling you foolish -- just role-playing, and making a point that blindly following a team's lead may not be a good thing.

Just wanted to make sure you knew I wasn't being personal. :-)

{/OOC}
Old 01-18-2007, 08:23 PM   #789
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

As I count as of hoops' last post, its:

Ironman - 9 (defense power)
Magneto - 2
Mystique - 4
Canonball - 4

I assume Iron man's defense power does some kind of repulse of the next attack(s), or adds some extra health (1-3?). So looks like as things stand right now we won't have a lynch today.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:23 PM   #790
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
(Mandarin)
I am glad to have the support such as it is... And i love how you are willing for others to get thier hands dirty, but won't get your own. Stand with us. We may be wrong, but we will have at least stood together.

(Storm)

You are entitled to your opinion.

Consider that your powers and mine are vastly different. I gave away a significant clue as to mine. If you do not wish to be in league with me, arrangentments can certainly be made.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:23 PM   #791
path12
Coordinator

(Silver Surfer)

I can't help but notice that the attacks on Mystique (other than Daredevils) came after she stated her absence for a time. Coincidence?
Old 01-18-2007, 08:24 PM   #792
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

that is only 19, so 6 people have left to attack alant
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:24 PM   #793
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

[ooc] ooooh, interesting twist by gi. looks like EF27 may have a chance still! [/ooc]
Old 01-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #794
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
(Silver Surfer)

I can't help but notice that the attacks on Mystique (other than Daredevils) came after she stated her absence for a time. Coincidence?

(warpath)

I noticed that as well as I noticed it seemed like everyone was either out to lynch Ironman or go after people on my team (Magneto, Mystique, Cannonball). I'm not sure exactly what to make of that, but right now I'm starting to wonder who exactly knows what is going on here.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #795
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

Hmmm...good thinkin shiny. You may be right to point that out.

-Hawkeye

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #796
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
As I count as of hoops' last post, its:

Ironman - 9 (defense power)
Magneto - 2
Mystique - 4
Canonball - 4

I assume Iron man's defense power does some kind of repulse of the next attack(s), or adds some extra health (1-3?). So looks like as things stand right now we won't have a lynch today.

There could be extra energy put into some of those attacks, I believe. I don't know if we can make any assumptions yet.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:25 PM   #797
gi
College Prospect

Wink

Quote:
[ooc] ooooh, interesting twist by gi. looks like EF27 may have a chance still! [/ooc]

thank you...thank you...
gi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:26 PM   #798
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
that is only 19, so 6 people have left to attack alant

(warpath) people also have the option of doing double attacks too. I wasn't as much indicating that things were done as much as not sure if people are going to take us to a lynch. A few people have indicated they aren't interested in seeing a lynch today.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:26 PM   #799
Swaggs
Coordinator

(Storm)

Those that question my actions, or lack thereof, should broaden your minds as to what others's capabilities may be. Your shortsighted reliance on inflicting physical damage could very well leave you vulnerable.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:27 PM   #800
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

(Mandarin)

I can speak but for myself when I say...What better time to strike than when they cannot see the assault. it will be much more effective that way. However If iwas to wait until she got back from bowling I would not have attacked at all. and that is certainly a waste of a day.