kingfc22
Head Coach

Where is the executioner?
Old 08-15-2005, 07:07 PM   #1302
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Well, killing me doesn't really count, because that's not a "free" villager that night, is it? The converted sorceror has nothing to do with whether or not I'm making a play -- converting a villager obviously doesn't impinge upon the wolves' ability to kill, as the other day showed.

Also, I already showed that there is a Book of the Damned, so you were copying me first with your 'maybe they have a way to convert someone tonight' ploy
I would argue that the sorceror is something that you set up during this sidetrack with me, so it's not necessarily free.

Good point on the wolf kill the night you get hanged.

I sit corrected. 4 kills, possibly 5 kills for one.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:08 PM   #1303
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Where is the executioner?
He wants me to live!!!!
Old 08-15-2005, 07:09 PM   #1304
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Before I get hanged, good luck SnDvls. I understand why you didn't want to get involved and especially switch your vote to me.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:28 PM   #1305
hoopsguy
General Manager

Peregrine, do the seer items (Amulet/Pendant) reveal sorcerors as sorcerors or as villagers? In other words, do they just do wolf detection or can they distinguish the sorceror?

Sorry if this has already been spelled out - I re-read the first post and did not see a distinction there.

I'll ask again - have any of the villagers been able to use any seer items to clear villagers earlier in the game? There is only one instance of this that I can recall over the last few days.

Fouts had the Amulet early in the game, but it was stolen from him. We have heard no sign of the Amulet since then. I'm all for someone playing it close to the vest with this item, but I would hope they would speak up if a villager's life was on the line that they could clear. Because this has never happened in this game I've been holding onto the notion that the wolves had this item. But that doesn't resonate with how quickly they have accumulated silver.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:31 PM   #1306
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I imagine that whoever has the amulet would speak up if he knew something. Least I hope he would. It seems our amulet possessor has been very unlucky with his viewings.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:35 PM   #1307
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Quote:
Peregrine, do the seer items (Amulet/Pendant) reveal sorcerors as sorcerors or as villagers? In other words, do they just do wolf detection or can they distinguish the sorceror?

They just detect wolves, not sorcerors.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:36 PM   #1308
hoopsguy
General Manager

Thanks for the clarification.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:44 PM   #1309
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Final voting - No surprises here

Raiders Army - Mr. Wednesday, hoopsguy, eaglesfan27, Raiders Army, Vince, MrBug708, ardent, Coffee Warlord, Schmidty

Hoopsguy - Ring
Superman - Sndvls
Vince - kingfc22, Superman

To no one's surprise, Raiders Army is lynched today. Also to no one's real surprise, he is a werewolf! 11 of you are left alive.

Raiders Army had 1 silver piece which will be distributed to a random person.

Night 6

Lathum - Lynched Day 2 - villager
kingfc22
sundvls
blade6119 - Lynched Day 4 - villager
Coffee Warlord
Henry296 - killed Night 4 - villager
BrianD - killed Night 3 - villager
digamma - Lynched Day 3 - werewolf
eaglesfan27
hoopsguy
fouts - Poisoned and died Night 3 - villager
schmidty
dubb93 - killed Night 2 - villager
vince
Qwikshot - Lynched Day 1 - Sorceror
RealDeal - Killed Night 5 - villager
Jeff061 - Killed Night 1 - Sorceror
Raiders Army - Lynched Day 6 - werewolf
Mr. Wednesday
MrBug708
Superman=#54
ardent enthusiast

Night actions due by midnight

Last edited by Peregrine : 08-15-2005 at 07:45 PM.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:45 PM   #1310
Raiders Army
Coordinator

What? I was a wolf???
Old 08-15-2005, 07:46 PM   #1311
Vince
Pro Starter

Whew.

Big fat congratulations to Raiders Army -- he had me doubting myself
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:47 PM   #1312
Thomkal
Head Coach

And the award for best BS job by a werewolf goes to...

Raiders Army!
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:47 PM   #1313
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Whew.

Big fat congratulations to Raiders Army -- he had me doubting myself
Congratulations to you, noble warrior!
Old 08-15-2005, 07:48 PM   #1314
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Come on, I had to have had someone convinced I was a villager!
Old 08-15-2005, 07:49 PM   #1315
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

A+++++++ for effort.

Talk about running the marathon. 3 days now? Nice .

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:51 PM   #1316
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Second game in a row I've played with RA where he's talked AMAZINGLY out of his ass. Good to see he failed this time. Kudos to ya, though.

One more to go plus a Sorc. Here we come!
Coffee Warlord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:52 PM   #1317
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Yeah, excellent job RA. You really had me questioning my vote.

We should only have 1 more wolf to lynch!
Old 08-15-2005, 07:52 PM   #1318
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I'm still wondering if it is better or worse to have 3 days to try to talk everyone into believing that you aren't a wolf. It didn't work for me either during my 3-day marathon.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:54 PM   #1319
hoopsguy
General Manager

So - where do we go from here?

Voting pattern was pretty one-sided on this one as well. How hard do we scrutinize people who voted with Raiders?

I'm more inclined to look at the RealDeal/Raiders vote as was a close one pitting villager vs wolf. Yes, RealDeal was divisive but I think that at the end of the game we'll see that the wolves were aligned on this one.

In particular, I would look for votes later in the day for RealDeal and at the two people (Eagles and Schmidty) that I called out for not changing votes late. I'm wondering where these people reside within other peoples own circles of trust.

My circle right now - Vince is in, Superman is a close 2nd.
Vince worked over a known wolf in Raiders.
Superman cast the deciding vote against a known wolf.

There are others that I trust more than distrust, but those are two that I think are least likely to sprout fangs.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:56 PM   #1320
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD
I'm still wondering if it is better or worse to have 3 days to try to talk everyone into believing that you aren't a wolf. It didn't work for me either during my 3-day marathon.
Probably worse. Oh, and for the record, I was astounded when Vince outed me after I left work on Friday. I was thinking, "Yeah baby! The weekend and I'm safe!" When I logged on before the vote I saw things took a turn for the worse. You know, had Peregrine been on time that night it would've been a tie and I'd still have another day to work you guys over.

Good game, and now I sit back to watch the wolves win! BTW, I'm calling PETA to tell them you just harmed a wolf.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:58 PM   #1321
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Not necessarily though. If he had been on time it would of been announced as being a tie before the deadline. At least that's how I read Peregrine's post.

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:59 PM   #1322
Vince
Pro Starter

Ok, 11 people left.

2 Werewolves killed -- Digamma and Raiders Army.
1 Werewolf left.
1 Sorceror left.

9-1-1 right now, 8-2 after the night is over (unless there are restrictions on how quickly the Book of the Damned must be used after the first conversion, which I doubt).

We're in fairly good shape, but we should really hope to find another wolf within the next day or two. My current top candidates are MrBug, Superman and kingfc22. Hopefully night actions will leave me alive, and somehow the wolves won't be able to use the book that I know they have.
Every time a Dodger scores a run, an angel has its wings ripped off by a demon, and is forced to tearfully beg the demon to cauterize the wounds.The demon will refuse, and the sobbing angel will lie in a puddle of angel blood and feathers for eternity, wondering why the Dodgers are allowed to score runs.That’s not me talking: that’s science. McCoveyChronicles.com.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:00 PM   #1323
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Probably worse. Oh, and for the record, I was astounded when Vince outed me after I left work on Friday. I was thinking, "Yeah baby! The weekend and I'm safe!" When I logged on before the vote I saw things took a turn for the worse. You know, had Peregrine been on time that night it would've been a tie and I'd still have another day to work you guys over.

Good game, and now I sit back to watch the wolves win! BTW, I'm calling PETA to tell them you just harmed a wolf.

I think it might be worse to have the extra time. I think I had people going my way early and then lost them later. You seemed to go the same way.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:03 PM   #1324
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ok, 11 people left.

2 Werewolves killed -- Digamma and Raiders Army.
1 Werewolf left.
1 Sorceror left.

9-1-1 right now, 8-2 after the night is over (unless there are restrictions on how quickly the Book of the Damned must be used after the first conversion, which I doubt).

We're in fairly good shape, but we should really hope to find another wolf within the next day or two. My current top candidates are MrBug, Superman and kingfc22. Hopefully night actions will leave me alive, and somehow the wolves won't be able to use the book that I know they have.

I wouldn't assume the 8-2. The Werewolf might decide to create an extra sorceror to help give him more "voting power."
Old 08-15-2005, 08:04 PM   #1325
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy

Thanks for reminding me of this, hoopsguy -- that effectively takes Superman off my list.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:05 PM   #1326
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
So - where do we go from here?

Voting pattern was pretty one-sided on this one as well. How hard do we scrutinize people who voted with Raiders?

I'm more inclined to look at the RealDeal/Raiders vote as was a close one pitting villager vs wolf. Yes, RealDeal was divisive but I think that at the end of the game we'll see that the wolves were aligned on this one.

In particular, I would look for votes later in the day for RealDeal and at the two people (Eagles and Schmidty) that I called out for not changing votes late. I'm wondering where these people reside within other peoples own circles of trust.

My circle right now - Vince is in, Superman is a close 2nd.
Vince worked over a known wolf in Raiders.

There are others that I trust more than distrust, but those are two that I think are least likely to sprout fangs.

Why do you trust Superman when he didn't vote for Raiders Army?

Personally, I find those that didn't vote for Raiders Army to be at the top of my list considering the evidence was so strong against him after RealDeal died. It wasn't as strong before RealDeal died.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:07 PM   #1327
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Nevermind, I just re-read your post. He did cast the final vote for a werewolf. However, I find his vote tonight very suspicious and it casts some doubt.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:08 PM   #1328
Vince
Pro Starter

Superman is the one who voted to get Raiders lynched the first day, when he still had the Coat of Arms. I think that's a fairly significant vote that a wolf would never cast.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:09 PM   #1329
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Unless the wolf wanted to clear himself of all doubt and get himself high into the "circle of trust."

However, that would make his vote tonight even more curious.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:10 PM   #1330
hoopsguy
General Manager

Huh, we have different lists Vince.

Already posted my thoughts on Superman - would a wolf have voted for another wolf as the tie-breaking vote? Would a sorceror take that chance so late in the action after a case had been compiled against Raiders?

Bug - knew in Post #992 that RealDeal did not have the Coat of Arms before it was posted by RealDeal in #1075. Then cops to having stolen the Notebook from Vince. So it is pretty clear he had an item that allowed stealing. I don't think a wolf goes public about that. I would think he would just move the item on or try to use it to his advantage. Not remotely cleared by this, in my mind, but not atop my suspects list either.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:11 PM   #1331
Vince
Pro Starter

Heh, good point Eaglesfan27. My little brother is looking over my shoulder right now saying "Man, if you were a wolf, you'd be in amazing shape right now." I don't think I'd ever have the cojones to pull a move that bold as a wolf...especially against a guy who has flown under the radar as well as RA has.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:15 PM   #1332
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

RA really wasn't flying that well under the rader with the evidence that you and hoopsguy had available at that time. However, certainly he could have voted for RealDeal and swayed the vote that way. No one would have blamed him either, as wierd as RealDeal was acting.

Your brother is right. I feel most confident that you and hoopsguy are villagers. I'm still not sure about anyone else.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:25 PM   #1333
Vince
Pro Starter

I think that if I were the wolves, and I saw Blade and RealDeal arguing, I would be stoked. I would also immediately tell my compatriot wolves to split the vote. When we were voting between RealDeal and Blade, the three people voting with me against RealDeal (opposite of RA on Blade) were Blade, Superman=#54 and Eaglesfan27. On top of that, after some strong evidence pointing towards Raiders Army as a wolf, Eaglesfan27 still voted for RealDeal.

I think Eaglesfan27 bears some watching the next day or two.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:28 PM   #1334
hoopsguy
General Manager

OK, one last post before I do some studying tonight - want to take a look at the activity the day of Real/Raiders:

Post #988 - we get word that Henry is dead and the Book was read
Post #989 - Wednesday used pendant, found SnDvls to be villager
Post #992 - Mr. Bug says that RealDeal doesn't have Coat of Arms
Post #997 - AE puts Eaglesfan and Raiders in his Circle of Trust (added because a wolf was in circle, for what that is worth)
Post #1002 - AE casts first vote of day, for King. Reiterates his circle of trust, says the hammer man is out
Post #1003 - AE claims to know who Henry passed the Robe to before dying
Post #1005 - AE claims to have talked with Henry before he died and that Henry indicated where he would pass the Robe
Post #1006 - I post why I suspect Raiders
Post #1008 - I ask AE to reveal the hammer guy if he is not in circle
Post #1009 - Raiders cites Post #737 where he listed guys as wolf suspects based on posting during Digamma vote as why I would be suspicious of him. I'll need to review this ...
Post #1011 - AE says he suspects King for being 'under the radar'
Post #1014 - Coffee says he held the hammer early in the game, was passed to him on first night and that AE can corroborate this fact. Was passed a potion the night before, didn't see a reason to destroy it. Will pass hammer on this night.
Post #1015 - Real says he passed Coat and 1SP to Henry last night - so now wolves have both
Post #1016 - AE confirms that Coffee was hammer guy
Post #1018 - AE admits he lied about passing items to Coffee, but can't pass items he doesn't have and didn't want to let on that he got bupkus
Post #1019 - Eagles casts 2nd vote of day, first for RealDeal - says RD's lousy personality should not exonerate him from wolf status
Post #1021 - Raiders says he thinks AE is safe (Note - bit of a love fest between these two this morning) Continues to say there is no evidence for/against RealDeal
Post #1022 - Eagles says he will switch vote if new evidence comes to light (Another note - I thought new evidence did come to light, but that is just me ...)
Post #1023 - AE asks for list of who voted for who
Post #1030 - Raiders says that voting patterns unlikely to help except for Digamma and Blade deaths, and not at all if Real is a villager
Post #1031 - AE is disappointed that Coffee outed himself
Post #1035 - Coffee trusts person he is shipping hammer to
Post #1036 - RealDeal votes for RealDeal (Note - dammit, this was counterproductive for villagers)

To be continued, as this post is already getting long.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:40 PM   #1335
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

I feel stupid for changing my initial thought that Raiders was a wolf. I am just a villager as that is all I will say. You can call me gullible, but you can't call me a wolf. I congratulate Raiders for persuading me to get his vote.

I have no one to suspect, and if you suspect that I am a wolf or sorceror than you are wasting your time.
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 08:51 PM   #1336
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
I think that if I were the wolves, and I saw Blade and RealDeal arguing, I would be stoked. I would also immediately tell my compatriot wolves to split the vote. When we were voting between RealDeal and Blade, the three people voting with me against RealDeal (opposite of RA on Blade) were Blade, Superman=#54 and Eaglesfan27. On top of that, after some strong evidence pointing towards Raiders Army as a wolf, Eaglesfan27 still voted for RealDeal.

I think Eaglesfan27 bears some watching the next day or two.

I'm going to be very annoyed if RealDeal's antics lead to my lynching. I voted for him because he was HIGHLY suspicious and acting like a jackass. You can say that I let my emotions dictate my voting, but I'm not your wolf or sorceror.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:52 PM   #1337
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Also, I find your lack of including Schmidty in that above post suspicious. He thought RealDeal needed to go as well.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:57 PM   #1338
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I'm going to be very annoyed if RealDeal's antics lead to my lynching. I voted for him because he was HIGHLY suspicious and acting like a jackass. You can say that I let my emotions dictate my voting, but I'm not your wolf or sorceror.

Ditto.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:58 PM   #1339
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Also, I find your lack of including Schmidty in that above post suspicious. He thought RealDeal needed to go as well.

I wanted him to go for the same reasons you did. He made the game tedious and irritating. Period.
Old 08-15-2005, 08:59 PM   #1340
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Post #1021 - Raiders says he thinks AE is safe (Note - bit of a love fest between these two this morning)

Care to clarify that?
Old 08-15-2005, 09:06 PM   #1341
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Ha. You're saying because we both used the word sigh we have a love fest? Come on. You're not thinking straight if this is the case.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:13 PM   #1342
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast
Ha. You're saying because we both used the word sigh we have a love fest? Come on. You're not thinking straight if this is the case.

Honestly, the guy has been uber-active and pointing fingers left and right. He voted with a werewolf, apologized and yet has somehow escaped suspicion while accusing anyone and everyone he can. To me THAT'S very suspicious.

The ONLY time I voted for a villager was for RealDeal. Other than that, I've supported getting the bad guys everytime. I only voted for RD because I was wary of his mind-games, and tired of his childish antics. Yet, I'm at the top of hoopsguy's list for THAT??? Ridiculous.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:15 PM   #1343
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
Before I get hanged, good luck SnDvls. I understand why you didn't want to get involved and especially switch your vote to me.

don't throw me under the bus. I'm a villager through and through.
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 09:16 PM   #1344
hoopsguy
General Manager

Post #1038 - Real says he thought AE was good, but was likely candidate to die. So he passed to Henry, who died.
Post #1039 - SnDvls posted voting patterns from first four days. Worth reviewing and updating ...
Post #1041 - SnDvls casts the first vote for Raiders
Post #1042 - Wednesday votes for Raiders - shot in the dark based on suspicious voting record
Post #1044 - Raiders asks SnDvls for reasoning behind vote
Post #1048 - SnDvls says that he also suspects Superman and Bug
Post #1049 - AE says he is suspicious of Superman. Also says he isn't getting items
Post #1051 - SnDvls says he isn't getting items either
Post #1052 - Mr. Wednesday says he trusts Sun, think Vince believes him
Post #1053 - Bug votes for Raiders, says he doesn't have much to go on
Post #1054 - I say that I have two candidates, Real and Raiders, but would like more to go on before voting
Post #1055 - SnDlvs says he thinks RealDeal is OK. Raiders and Bug are his two primary suspects, with Superman #3 on his list. Cites vote/unvote behavior of Raiders and Bug as reasons for suspicion
Post #1057 - Raiders not happy about getting votes
Post #1058 - Raiders votes for RealDeal - doesn't think that RealDeal is a wolf, but will vote for him out of self-preservation
Post #1059 - Vince goes all sneaky in calling Raiders a wolf
Post #1060 - SnDvls unvotes Raiders, votes for Superman. (Note: after commenting on Raiders and Bug flip-flopping votes being suspicious just a few posts earlier. Funny/weird, depending on how you read it.)
Post #1061 - Superman wants to know why he was voted for here
Post #1062 - Coffee says he is out for awhile, so votes for RealDeal (Note: he was not around in last 1.5 hours to change his vote) Also says he wasn't thrilled with pissing contest night before
Post #1064 - Raiders suggest Real is sorceror? Wants us to get a wolf or sorceror in next two days (Note: Mission Accomplished). Says he doesn't want to reveal items he has possessed for fear of being a target
Post #1065 - Vince reminds Raiders he is a target for some people. Calls Raiders bluff on sorceror, suggests that Real might still have coat when he knows that Raiders has it
Post #1068 - Raiders agrees that Henry might have coat, asks why anyone would want to vote for themselves if they didn't hold the coat
Post #1071 - Raiders says he passed Saber of Duels night before to Henry, who died
Post #1072 - Peregrine updates vote counts
Post #1075 - RealDeal posts all of his game actions, again asks to be killed that night
Post #1078 - Vince calls me out for being quiet - possible conversion target? Wants my take
Post #1079 - SnDvls worries that AE may have been converted
Post #1080 - Vince trusts only himself, Wednesday, and SnDvls
Post #1081 - Bug changes vote from Raiders to AE. Says he thought he was wolf or converted
Post #1082 - Peregrine updates voting
Posts #1083/1084 - I respond to Vince, point out that Coffee/AE seem tied together. So do Wednesday/SnDvls. List thoughts on RealDeal, Raiders, and EaglesFan
Post #1086 - Vince breaks off Raiders as the owner of the Coat. Votes for him
Post #1087 - Schmidty votes for Schmidty. Sixteen minutes elapsed between these posts.
Post #1088 - Eagles responds to me saying he has been busy and a little gunshy about analysis after misreads in previous WW game. (Note: did not change his vote to Raiders at this point, did not respond to Vince's post)
Post #1089 - I vote for Raiders. I confirm that I passed Notebook to Vince, which he used to out Raiders
Post #1090 - Kingfc votes Raiders, cites analysis of Vince/Hoops and says he thinks we are villagers
Post #1091 - Mr. Wednesday moves from Eagles over to Raiders
Post #1092 - Mr. Wednesday flip-flops back, worried about wasting two days on Raiders (Note: why keep vote on Eagles here - still don't understand this, but glad it wasn't a vote for RealDeal)
Post #1093 - Eagles now comments on Vince's handiwork, but still thinks Real may also be a wolf. Stands by his vote.
Post #1094 - Vince responds to Eagles, tries to demonstrate that this scenario is unlikely (which proved to be the case)
Post #1095 - SnDvls switches vote from Superman to Raiders
Post #1096 - Vince says that Raiders has to be the wolf after reviewing description of Gloves
Post #1097 - I try to argue that Real is likely to be villager since he surrendered the Coat when up for lynching, cite order of posts as showing that Real wasn't falling into line with Vince since Real posted first. Finally said that Real as sorceror was very unlikely
Post #1098 - I sweat the vote count, as it sits, has Real getting hung despite evidence against Raiders
Post #1100 - I note that Schmidty is only active person on board at the moment, but is not in the thread (20 mins before deadline)
Post #1101 - Eagles thinks RealDeal is pulling fast one, will vote for Raiders the next day if we are wrong (19 mins before deadline)
Post #1103 - I ask Eagles and Schmidty to consider changing their votes - saw them viewing thread (18 mins before deadline)
Post #1104 - I ask Eagles to swap his order - Raiders 1st, then Real (17 minutes before deadline)
Post #1105 - Eagles concedes that Raiders is almost certainly a wolf, but thinks Real is as well. Real is liability even if villager. Not 100% sure on Raiders, wants to read again (15 minutes)
Post #1110 - I ask Schmidty to comment, have seen him in thread two times in last ten minutes (6 minutes remain)
Post #1112 - Eagles confirms he is sticking with Real - apologizes if wrong. Worries about taking two days to get wolf with coat, wants to get Real first, who he thinks is wolf (1 minute)
Post #1113 - I fume that two people had power to change the vote but did not: Eagles and Schmidty (0 minutes)
Post #1115 - Schmidty responds that he was cooking for last half hour, was not viewing thread (+2 minutes)
Post #1116 - Eagles is more suspicious of non-voters than Schmidty. Says he may be wrong, but it is not malicious wolf activity
Post #1117 - I state that Schmidty showed as being in thread twice in last fifteen minutes with different timestamps - he was not away from computer for thirty minutes. I tell Eagles that I had been watching Online Users and had not seen anyone else besides those two online in last 25 minutes
Post #1118 - Eagles asks how many wolves are left
Post #1121 - Schmidty calls me Mr. Mason - tells me that he knows what he was doing better than I do
Post #1122 - I maintain I saw two different timestamps for Schmidty in this thread during the last twenty minutes - take it for whatever it is worth
Post #1123 - King cites non-vote by Superman
Post #1127 - King calls out Real for not changing his vote
Post #1128 - Peregrine posts that the Ring vote came in late, tying up the vote and extends deadline by forty minutes
Post #1131 - I ask Eagles, Schmidty, and RealDeal to consider changing their votes with new deadline
Post #1132 - RealDeal does not. (Note: IDIOT! This is where he totally lost me, much more than when he fought with Blade)
Post #1133 - Schmidty suggests my insistence is raising eyebrows
Post #1134 - Eagles not changing if RealDeal isn't changing
Post #1135 - King suggests that RealDeal is trying too hard to save Raiders
Post #1141-1144 - Eagles and Schmidty are confused with my post venting about RealDeal, ask if I have admitted to being wolf?
Post #1145 - I attempt to be more clear about my frustration with RealDeal's play
Post #1146 - I ask Schmidty if he thinks Raiders is a wolf?
Post #1147 - Superman votes Raiders. There is much joy in the streets of the Village of the Damned
Post #1148 - Kingfc is happy
Post #1149 - Eagles worries that RealDeal may have lethal items, hopes we are right about Raiders
Post #1150 - Schmidty thinks there is good chance that Real/Raiders is wolf, thinks other one is below the radar
Post #1151 - Still working on Eagles, I re-present the evidence
Post #1153 - Eagles says he allowed someone to change his mind in previous game and it worked out poorly, so he will stick to his guns here.
Post #1154 - I try to construct arguments for Raiders - hoping to disarm some of his defenses later in the game by bringing the ideas up for scrutiny
Post #1158 - Raiders comes online, sees votes, says he will defend himself tomorrow
Post #1161 - RealDeal defends his behavior, states he has no items and one silver piece
Post #1167 - Peregrine reveals that Raiders has the Coat

Now I would encourage everyone to re-read these posts themselves if they are concerned I have posted them in a manner that is unfair/unflattering to their position.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:18 PM   #1345
Vince
Pro Starter

Quote:

I need to re-look at this, but I only included the people Peregrine counted at the end of the day vote.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:22 PM   #1346
hoopsguy
General Manager

Guys, there is a lot of data here. I tried not to drop my opinions in on every post in this grouping. Again, please re-read these yourselves and post alternate interpretations - that kind of discussion should be helpful for us.

AE - early on that day you had Raiders in the "circle" and he supported you. Came up several times within a couple of threads. You had both talked to Henry, so perhaps that played a role. I don't know for sure but would be happy to hear your thoughts.

I'm not flat accusing anyone at this point, but I think it is pretty clear from re-reading these that I was unbelievably frustrated with RealDeal, Eagles, and Schmidty down the stretch. And I would point out that I was on the correct side with both RealDeal and Raiders as villager/wolf. I went way out on a limb here to try and kill a wolf. I find it hard to believe that anyone would suspect me as a bad guy at this point, even with the Digamma voting blunder earlier, after re-reading these posts. But they are there for anyone to review who has the time and inclination. Draw your own conclusions.

I also wanted to make sure I got these out of the way tonight in case I get clipped.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:24 PM   #1347
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Post #1087 - Schmidty votes for Schmidty. Sixteen minutes elapsed between these posts.

Obviously we need to double-check your evidence since the above quote proves that it's flawed.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:24 PM   #1348
Schmidty
Coordinator

Oh, and
Old 08-15-2005, 09:25 PM   #1349
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty
Honestly, the guy has been uber-active and pointing fingers left and right. He voted with a werewolf, apologized and yet has somehow escaped suspicion while accusing anyone and everyone he can. To me THAT'S very suspicious.

The ONLY time I voted for a villager was for RealDeal. Other than that, I've supported getting the bad guys everytime. I only voted for RD because I was wary of his mind-games, and tired of his childish antics. Yet, I'm at the top of hoopsguy's list for THAT??? Ridiculous.

Ditto. I've voted for the Wolf or sorceror EVERY other time including today. I was part of the answer in getting Qwikshot early. Now, that was luck. But the Wolves know who the sorcerors were. Do you really think I'd vote for a sorceror (a deciding vote) if I was a freaking wolf.
Old 08-15-2005, 09:27 PM   #1350
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Well, once Vince revealed his info on him, I voted for RA. I put RA in my circle based off PMs with henry, who had cleared RA. Obviously I voted for RA, and I think it's general consensus I'm at least a villager...with worst come to worst a converted sorcerer. Still, even as a converted sorcerer I wouldn't know RA was a wolf. I feel you're trying to implicate me here, and you couldn't be further from the truth.

Still a villager and hunting for a wolf and a sorcerer.