Old 08-17-2005, 07:01 PM   #1651
MrBug708
Head Coach

So long Mr. W
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:05 PM   #1652
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

As my final thought, I've left you every kind of analysis I can produce. Other than EF27, I'm not sure about the rest.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:09 PM   #1653
MrBug708
Head Coach

Watch, Mr. W. is a willager now...
Old 08-17-2005, 07:09 PM   #1654
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708
Watch, Mr. W. is a willager now...

That would suck. However, Eagles would be the easy target tomorrow.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:21 PM   #1655
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Sheesh, will Peregrine hurry up and vindicate me already?

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 08-17-2005, 07:25 PM   #1656
jeff061
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
vindicate

Is this really your word of choice?? .

jeff061 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:25 PM   #1657
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Final voting (unless I missed something, which seems likely)

Mr. Wednesday - Eaglesfan27, ardent, kingfc22, Coffee Warlord, Superman
kingfc22 - SnDvls, MrBug, Mr. Wednesday

Mr. Wednesday is led to the gallows calmly, he seems to have accepted his fate. He is lynched, and is revealed as an innocent villager.

Mr. Wednesday had the Hammer of the Blacksmith which is now lost.

Night 8 - 7 of you remain

kingfc22
sundvls
Coffee Warlord
eaglesfan27
MrBug708
Superman=#54
ardent enthusiast

Mr. Wednesday - lynched Day 8 - villager
hoopsguy - eaten Night 7 - villager
Lathum - Lynched Day 2 - villager
blade6119 - Lynched Day 4 - villager
Henry296 - killed Night 4 - villager
BrianD - killed Night 3 - villager
digamma - Lynched Day 3 - werewolf
fouts - Poisoned and died Night 3 - villager
schmidty - Lynched Day 7 - villager
dubb93 - killed Night 2 - villager
vince - killed Night 6 - villager
Qwikshot - Lynched Day 1 - Sorceror
RealDeal - Killed Night 5 - villager
Jeff061 - Killed Night 1 - Sorceror
Raiders Army - Lynched Day 6 - werewolf

Night actions in by midnight as usual
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:26 PM   #1658
SnDvls
Pro Starter

well that makes tomorrow easy
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 07:26 PM   #1659
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Good luck, guys.

Old 08-17-2005, 07:26 PM   #1660
SnDvls
Pro Starter

sorry I couldn't help save you Mr.W but it seems the wolves have everyone convinced they are good.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:28 PM   #1661
MrBug708
Head Coach

I sitll dont understand why people think I'm bad? I just defended another villager. I nailed Digamma as a wolf back early on with the ring of wisdom which showed I wasnt a wolf or sorcerer back then.

Then again, I'm probably about the closest thing to a sure villager and will probably be killed tonight.
Old 08-17-2005, 07:31 PM   #1662
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708

Then again, I'm probably about the closest thing to a sure villager and will probably be killed tonight.

I believe you, but if I'm not the surest thing and kill tonight I don't know who is. I'm a villager and have been from day 1 and Mr.W just reconfirmed it again.

Eagles must go down. He is the ring leader and head wolf. Can't any of you see that he has you all fooled. Everyone he votes for or calls out is lynched or killed...well no more.

DOWN WITH EAGLES!!! DOWN WITH THE WOLVES!!!!
Old 08-17-2005, 07:57 PM   #1663
kingfc22
Head Coach

Well crap.

Vote Eaglesfan27
Old 08-17-2005, 08:05 PM   #1664
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

This seems to easy.

Vote Eaglesfan27
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:19 PM   #1665
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Vote Eaglesfan27
Old 08-17-2005, 09:25 PM   #1666
SnDvls
Pro Starter

vote eaglesfan
Old 08-17-2005, 09:31 PM   #1667
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sheesh. Everyone is ready to lynch me?

I think we have to wait until after the night actions to vote.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:34 PM   #1668
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Sheesh, will Peregrine hurry up and vindicate me already?

Vote Blade6199
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:44 PM   #1669
MrBug708
Head Coach

Let's wait til after the night actions...
Old 08-17-2005, 10:59 PM   #1670
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Vote Blade6199
Don't worry, I didn't take any of it personally.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:03 PM   #1671
hoopsguy
General Manager

For what it is worth, I thought RealDeal got jobbed in the next game (Mafia WW). Not at all unexpected, but I hope it doesn't follow him to every WW game going forward. I didn't agree with the way he played it here, but I would like to think that he would not repeat that next time around.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 11:04 PM   #1672
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
For what it is worth, I thought RealDeal got jobbed in the next game (Mafia WW). Not at all unexpected, but I hope it doesn't follow him to every WW game going forward. I didn't agree with the way he played it here, but I would like to think that he would not repeat that next time around.

I agree, but a point needed to be made.
Old 08-17-2005, 11:17 PM   #1673
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I thought it was a poor play in XI and voted accordingly (thought not, as today showed, any more wisely). While his reaction was a little over the top, I don't think it's a coincidence that Blade seems to draw controversy in every single one of these games -- and I think RealDeal caught a disproportionate amount of the blame because of that.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:43 PM   #1674
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Saw a helluva local band tonight, I might note for you Chicago folks. Details will be forthcoming in another thread tomorrow.

And apparently my ability to judge character sucks huge donkey balls. MrW, I apologize. But, your death leads us to Senor Wolf.

Vote Eagles
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:03 AM   #1675
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Seems like the longer this game goes on, the less talking there is.

The night passes quickly, and again your numbers dwindle. In the morning the mangled body of SnDvls is found. He was an innocent villager

The Potion of Healing was removed from the game.

Day 9 - 6 of you remain

kingfc22
Coffee Warlord
eaglesfan27
MrBug708
Superman=#54
ardent enthusiast

sundvls - Eaten Night 8 - villager
Mr. Wednesday - lynched Day 8 - villager
hoopsguy - eaten Night 7 - villager
Lathum - Lynched Day 2 - villager
blade6119 - Lynched Day 4 - villager
Henry296 - killed Night 4 - villager
BrianD - killed Night 3 - villager
digamma - Lynched Day 3 - werewolf
fouts - Poisoned and died Night 3 - villager
schmidty - Lynched Day 7 - villager
dubb93 - killed Night 2 - villager
vince - killed Night 6 - villager
Qwikshot - Lynched Day 1 - Sorceror
RealDeal - Killed Night 5 - villager
Jeff061 - Killed Night 1 - Sorceror
Raiders Army - Lynched Day 6 - werewolf

Lynch votes due by 8 pm. However, if you unanimously want to have night fall quicker, we can speed it up since there are so few of us and today's vote may be preordained.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:08 AM   #1676
Peregrine
Pro Starter

MrBug, your mailbox is full, clear it out and I'll send you your nightly update.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:08 AM   #1677
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I blew my top because I felt like from WWIX, WWX, and now WWXI that Blade isn't playing it straight. After having added another notch to his belt for Bek, I feel like he's trying to set the alltime record for most villagers killed by another villager. Looking back, I probably overreacted, but I just have a hard time believing that many honest mistakes. It probably was honest mistakes, and I'll pretend this episode never happened in future games.

The past is the past, and I should have been cooler about it. But at least now that people can look at my record, it's clear that I was always trying to play it straight, even if I might have blown my top a bit when I thought another guy wasn't.

I would have been much happier to have found at that Blade was a wolf in this game or WWXI. Then it just would have been skillful play.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:28 AM   #1678
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
I blew my top because I felt like from WWIX, WWX, and now WWXI that Blade isn't playing it straight. After having added another notch to his belt for Bek, I feel like he's trying to set the alltime record for most villagers killed by another villager. Looking back, I probably overreacted, but I just have a hard time believing that many honest mistakes. It probably was honest mistakes, and I'll pretend this episode never happened in future games.

The past is the past, and I should have been cooler about it. But at least now that people can look at my record, it's clear that I was always trying to play it straight, even if I might have blown my top a bit when I thought another guy wasn't.

I would have been much happier to have found at that Blade was a wolf in this game or WWXI. Then it just would have been skillful play.

Umm...WWXI we got vamps on the first two days...where did i get villagers there? Where did i get villager killed in WWIX...if im not mistaken you got me killed, not the other way around...in WWX i admit as the duke i killed dubb on the first day(im sorry im not crazy lucky to hit a vamp on day one like illini did) and broke a tie late in the game that killed GWB...so out of all those, i see GWB as a kill and maybe dubb(although dubb was random day one after i was voted to be lynched)...bek was a mistake i made...i posted the PM that got him killed...so i have two innocents on my hands after a random day one duke kill...are you going to sit here and tell me you havent voted for two innocents? Thats right, so shut the hell up...

As to the new game, i cant comment since its still going on(and technically, schmidty started the voting for you so you cant even say that) but how dare you again attack me...Saying my play isnt skillful is pathetic in my mind...you have won zero games by my count, where i have won two...and im still in a third...your upset, but stop attacking me..im not attacking you, and i didnt start the vote against you in the new game...outplay me and ill give you credit, but all i see is you got me killed, bitched about it excessively, then got yourself killed in the new game...sorry, but thats far from skillful play yourself...Im not holding grudges as long as you stop attacking me, but god you need to stop now...its really sad
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:34 AM   #1679
MrBug708
Head Coach

PM box is cleared out.
Old 08-18-2005, 12:37 AM   #1680
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I think we need to take the meta discussion into another thread, or save it until after the game is done.

Old 08-18-2005, 01:14 AM   #1681
kingfc22
Head Coach

Well damn. That leaves us with:

1 out of Eagles, Superman and AE is bad.

1 and possibly 2 out of CW, MrBug and myself are bad.

I can now officially vote:

Vote Eaglesfan27
Old 08-18-2005, 01:25 AM   #1682
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I take you for your word then. Basically the pattern I saw was this game (the reasons you fixated on me were very unusual), the one we won quickly (X or XI- where you acted like you couldn't figure out how Illini was the Duke), and XII (where you took a buddy's PM to you and got the guy lynched- why the PM was useful evidence of him being mafia just didn't make any sense to me- then basically revealed your role really early).

Maybe I was just connecting dots that weren't really connectable, but that's where I was coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Umm...WWXI we got vamps on the first two days...where did i get villagers there? Where did i get villager killed in WWIX...if im not mistaken you got me killed, not the other way around (1) ...in WWX i admit as the duke i killed dubb on the first day(im sorry im not crazy lucky to hit a vamp on day one like illini did) and broke a tie late in the game that killed GWB...so out of all those, i see GWB as a kill and maybe dubb(although dubb was random day one after i was voted to be lynched)...bek was a mistake i made...i posted the PM that got him killed...so i have two innocents on my hands after a random day one duke kill...are you going to sit here and tell me you havent voted for two innocents? Thats right, so shut the hell up...

As to the new game, i cant comment since its still going on(and technically, schmidty started the voting for you so you cant even say that) but how dare you again attack me...Saying my play isnt skillful is pathetic in my mind...you have won zero games by my count, where i have won two...and im still in a third...your upset, but stop attacking me..im not attacking you, and i didnt start the vote against you in the new game...outplay me and ill give you credit, but all i see is you got me killed, bitched about it excessively, then got yourself killed in the new game...sorry, but thats far from skillful play yourself...Im not holding grudges as long as you stop attacking me, but god you need to stop now...its really sad
Old 08-18-2005, 01:28 AM   #1683
Peregrine
Pro Starter

Blade, RealDeal, take it somewhere else please.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:31 AM   #1684
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
I take you for your word then. Basically the pattern I saw was this game (the reasons you fixated on me were very unusual), the one we won quickly (X or XI- where you acted like you couldn't figure out how Illini was the Duke), and XII (where you took a buddy's PM to you and got the guy lynched- why the PM was useful evidence of him being mafia just didn't make any sense to me- then basically revealed your role really early).

Maybe I was just connecting dots that weren't really connectable, but that's where I was coming from.

I certainly understand where your coming from now...i honestly was lost as to illini's hints...but again, i never saw the crazy in front of duke when i read the rules...i thought illini(a guy i have played games outside the board with) was just being his crazy self...in this one i was suspicious of you, but didnt vote for you when there was any evidence on the table...i only voted for you on a day with nothing better to go on...sorry if there was something better i missed, and sorry if you felt i was unfair in any way. In XII, i prob. shouldnt have posted the PM, but after he had told me multiple times he was mafia outside the board he finally gave me concrete evidence and i ran with it. My fault on that one, i openly admit that...Think we can be cordial again realdeal?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:32 AM   #1685
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peregrine
Blade, RealDeal, take it somewhere else please.

Im done, and i think the dispute is too..sorry to clog the thread peregrine, and i hope the remaining villagers win this badboy!
Demotivation
Old 08-18-2005, 01:38 AM   #1686
MrBug708
Head Coach

Eaglesfan seems like a goner but Kingfc seems convinced that Im bad...

vote - Kingfc
Old 08-18-2005, 01:38 AM   #1687
MrBug708
Head Coach

I might add that I've shown myself to be a villager from the get go
Old 08-18-2005, 02:26 AM   #1688
kingfc22
Head Coach

MrBug - I am a villager. I used the ledger the previous night and I am simply stating how the two groups are laid out in terms of how many bad guys are in them. The first group I know for sure because they were in the Schmidty vote. The second group, I'm not sure if it is 1 or 2.

I am good, I'm fairly certain CW is good. That means you = bad.

I'm a great secondary choice now behind Eagles since I helped kill off Mr. W and implied SnDvls of being a convert. However, if I was a bad guy and I knew Eagles was making a play. I would not stick my neck out as well giving the villagers two easy targets to kill.

I'd play it like you are. Waiting until the very end to cast a vote that aligns with a few villagers. And then kill off those individuals to impicate someone else.
Old 08-18-2005, 02:35 AM   #1689
kingfc22
Head Coach

Villagers we know what to do. If Eagles is the last wolf, we win and there are two sorcerers. If he is lynched and the game goes on then we know we have 1 wolf left and no sorcerers.

If this is the case then the last wolf is either CW, MrBug or myself.
Old 08-18-2005, 06:35 AM   #1690
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Vote Eaglesfan27

I'm all for moving the game forward. I am not changing my vote.
Old 08-18-2005, 08:56 AM   #1691
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

If things are sped up, and I don't get to reply before that sped up lynch time, I'd like to make a request. I want one last meal please. I believe it is required before lynching, under the fair treatment of prisoners act or some such statute. Also, please use a noose with a soft feel to it. I chaff easily.
Old 08-18-2005, 09:49 AM   #1692
SnDvls
Pro Starter

well good luck all....go villagers!!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 12:06 PM   #1693
Raiders Army
Coordinator

It's quiet...too qui---er, oh yeah. I'm dead.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:15 PM   #1694
digamma
Torchbearer

Raiders,

How are things for you in Werwolf heaven?

I've got a line of 20 or 30 virgins waiting for me and all the beer I can drink
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:15 PM   #1695
RealDeal
High School Varsity

yes. let's pretend this whole thing didn't happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
I certainly understand where your coming from now...i honestly was lost as to illini's hints...but again, i never saw the crazy in front of duke when i read the rules...i thought illini(a guy i have played games outside the board with) was just being his crazy self...in this one i was suspicious of you, but didnt vote for you when there was any evidence on the table...i only voted for you on a day with nothing better to go on...sorry if there was something better i missed, and sorry if you felt i was unfair in any way. In XII, i prob. shouldnt have posted the PM, but after he had told me multiple times he was mafia outside the board he finally gave me concrete evidence and i ran with it. My fault on that one, i openly admit that...Think we can be cordial again realdeal?
Old 08-18-2005, 12:26 PM   #1696
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by digamma
Raiders,

How are things for you in Werwolf heaven?

I've got a line of 20 or 30 virgins waiting for me and all the beer I can drink
Things are great in Werewolf hell. Unlike you pussies in heaven, we have 50-60 sluts waiting for me, all the beer I can drink, and I get to torture the ones who have been killed by our werewolf brothers! Come join me!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:19 PM   #1697
Peregrine
Pro Starter

If I count votes last night before the night actions, which are technically invalid, I have:

eaglesfan27 - king, superman, ardent, CW
Kingfc22 - MrBug

Not voting - Eaglesfan
Old 08-18-2005, 01:24 PM   #1698
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Oh, just validate them already.
Old 08-18-2005, 01:27 PM   #1699
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Well here.

Vote EaglesFan.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 01:27 PM   #1700
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Seeing as how everyone is determined to lynch me, I'm abstaining from this vote at this time.

However, I'd still like my one last meal and a soft noose please.