Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-23-2007, 01:53 PM   #2501
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
To be fair, LSG wasnt exactly the most cleared person. They had to expect her to die soon anyways, maybe they would take that shot and hope she was watched. I could see that play, as she was on almost everyones suspect list

(Mathemanic)

Um, no, that just doesn't make any sense.

While I don't disagree that she was the most likely to get any sort of a watching tonight, there's no guarantee that's what she would have attracted. Equally likely that she might have just drawn some sort of seer.

And that she was likely to die soon anyway is a piss poor reason for the other four to kill her. If she was day-killed, that would have required us to spend our own energy and abilities in the attack, energy and abilities that now may wind up being directed at another of the remaining horsemen, or even Apocalypse himself.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:54 PM   #2502
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
(Silver Surfer)

It just seems that there was a lot of people converging on her house last night and while I felt she was a suspect, I didn't have her as the prime one. You, Captain America, Warpath, Mandarin and Apocalypse all seemed to be in the same spot? I'd love to hear what Cap America and Mandarin have to say.

Only ntn and i seemed to go to LSG.

Apoc went to alan it sounds like, and for some reason captain marvel went to alan too. I never saw apoc, alan, or sackattack. I never even saw LSG, just ntn enter and leave
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 01:55 PM   #2503
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

Deadpool, you and Wolverine still have not adequately explained your continuing assault on Doom.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 01-23-2007, 01:55 PM   #2504
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

It just seems that there was a lot of people converging on her house last night and while I felt she was a suspect, I didn't have her as the prime one. You, Captain America, Warpath, Mandarin and Apocalypse all seemed to be in the same spot? I'd love to hear what Cap America and Mandarin have to say.

Marvel was never highest on my list of suspects, but she was somebody who was rubbing me wrong all game long. First, there was the whole imperious dominatrix bit going on.

Then, she backed off on that, claiming she didn't understand the character, and started becoming this obsequious, fawning, "Captain America is the greatest man I've ever known" kind of character. Way too much self-insinuation going on there.

I wasn't ever confident in her as good, but she wasn't the character I most thought was evil. That said, at least one of the people I was confident about being evil turned out to be good, so my instincts haven't got a great track record outside of my night actions.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #2505
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SackAttack View Post
I wasn't ever confident in her as good, but she wasn't the character I most thought was evil. That said, at least one of the people I was confident about being evil turned out to be good, so my instincts haven't got a great track record outside of my night actions.

(Silver Surfer)

So you were looking at her? Or Warpath? I'm confused. Plus it appears that everyone has a night action but me.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:03 PM   #2506
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

Silver Surfer, I do not have a night action, although I suppose it's possible that some of my general abilities might be usable at night.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:04 PM   #2507
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
(Mathemanic)

Silver Surfer, I do not have a night action, although I suppose it's possible that some of my general abilities might be usable at night.

(Silver Surfer)

Technically, I also have an ability I can use at night, but no action.

Mathemanic, what do you make of this whole thing?
Old 01-23-2007, 02:07 PM   #2508
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

So you were looking at her? Or Warpath? I'm confused. Plus it appears that everyone has a night action but me.

(Gambit)

"Laissez les bon temps rouler mon amie. I have no night actions, tis better to sleep and dream of cards."
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:07 PM   #2509
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
(Silver Surfer)

I don't know if I ever really "looked" at either one of them. I was suspicious of her, certainly, but I never had enough confidence to attack her.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:09 PM   #2510
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"We shouldn't attack anyone yet...we must understand if Mandarin did destroy Mar-vel.? I guess it was a gambit to check her out, but if he had a true evidence, perhaps more can be gleaned and direct towards the enemy rather than at each other, no?"
"General Woundwort's body was never found. It could be that he still lives his fierce life somewhere else, but from that day on, mother rabbits would tell their kittens that if they did not do as they were told, the General would get them. Such was Woundwort's monument, and perhaps it would not have displeased him." Watership Down, Richard Adams
Old 01-23-2007, 02:11 PM   #2511
SackAttack
Head Coach

I've got a couple thoughts on my action today, but I'm willing to hold off on executing anything until I hear from Mandarin, certainly.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:11 PM   #2512
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(Mathemanic)

Yesterday, I felt pretty good about attacking Juggernaut. At this point, the only deterrent from doing it again is the vague statement he made about possibly being one of the 12; although he took a lot of pre-defense damage, I know that two of his four attackers were good (Hawkeye and myself) and Professor X has vouched for Gambit.

Beyond that, I'd need to look more closely at who has piled onto who.

I've been wary of Moon Knight, but at this point his contributions look rather more positive than negative; it doesn't preclude him being one of the four remaining, but I think it's looking less and less likely.

Old 01-23-2007, 02:21 PM   #2513
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Was anyone able to come forward and validate me last night? Obviously, I can not quote the exact PM, but I got the impression that I am one of the 12.

Why do you think you're one of the 12?

SPIDER-MAN
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:26 PM   #2514
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"Is it me, or is Juggernaut's hinting he may be one of the 12, like making a jambalaya and grabbing at anything to keep as a stay of execution...? Not that I want to attack heem again, unless there is evidence to do so, but I find it curious..."
Old 01-23-2007, 02:27 PM   #2515
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

(Gambit)

"Also, I'm adrift with a team, and I wonder if any are interested in taking a chance with me, no? Otherwise, I shall go it alone."
Old 01-23-2007, 02:30 PM   #2516
SackAttack
Head Coach

Gambit, I'm having a similar thought.

The only other person here who has claimed to be one of the Twelve is Professor X, and he says that has something to do with his scan - that it's essentially random, and that his name 'happened' to come up. He at least gave us an explanation for how he came by that impression.

Juggernaut, on the other hand...I've got a bad feeling about this.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:35 PM   #2517
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
(Gambit)

"Is it me, or is Juggernaut's hinting he may be one of the 12, like making a jambalaya and grabbing at anything to keep as a stay of execution...? Not that I want to attack heem again, unless there is evidence to do so, but I find it curious..."

I think so, too. He sounds like he's grasping at straws right now. I'm going to hold off on attacking him because I want to hear his explanation as to why he thinks he's one of the 12, but right now it's not looking good for him. And don't forget that Marvel didn't go after him last and went after Hulk instead, despite saying that I had made a good case against Juggernaut.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-23-2007, 02:36 PM   #2518
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot View Post
(Gambit)

"Also, I'm adrift with a team, and I wonder if any are interested in taking a chance with me, no? Otherwise, I shall go it alone."

I don't believe I'm in a team anymore (Wolverine, you left La Resistance, right?). If you think you can trust me, I'm willing to team up with you.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-23-2007, 02:39 PM   #2519
SackAttack
Head Coach

{OOC} I just got called in to work at Best Buy at 3 pm, so I'll be around 'til around 2:30 or so. I will be casting my attack before I leave {/OOC}
Old 01-23-2007, 02:39 PM   #2520
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
Why do you think you're one of the 12?

SPIDER-MAN

It was just the way my PM was worded. It was along the lines of the shock that I expressed earlier. Basically, I did nothing last night except rest up and think about how the others were attacking me for no reason. Also, Gambit's attack hit the hardest.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:41 PM   #2521
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Oh and I still have a good amount of energy left, so I think I could have taken even more damage yesterday. The attack yesterday cost roughly half of my energy.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:47 PM   #2522
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Oh and I still have a good amount of energy left, so I think I could have taken even more damage yesterday. The attack yesterday cost roughly half of my energy.

(Gambit)

"That iz all well and good Juggernaut, but I only hit you as they say, lightly...I can hit much harder, but I am not sure yet, if I should."
Old 01-23-2007, 02:47 PM   #2523
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Attacks take down your energy, not your health?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:49 PM   #2524
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Attacks take down your energy, not your health?

I have the option of which one I want it to take down.
Old 01-23-2007, 02:56 PM   #2525
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

INVITE GAMBIT INTO ATLANTIC ALLIANCE

I presume this is agreeable captains?

SA. can you guard the same person multiple nights in a row? it would be helpful for me to know night-action wise.

as for your attack...I've been at work. I have no advice...
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:58 PM   #2526
Bonegavel
Awaiting Further Instructions...

Quote:
I don't believe I'm in a team anymore (Wolverine, you left La Resistance, right?). If you think you can trust me, I'm willing to team up with you.

SPIDER-MAN

(Wolverine)

yes, I left the LaR.

Bonegavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 02:59 PM   #2527
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I will be around to answer any sort of questions. I am not planning on going without a fight.

Isn't posting the same thing three times in a row a sure fire sign of being a wolf?
Old 01-23-2007, 02:59 PM   #2528
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

also SA if you are agreed...perhaps ntn and blade could join the alliance? I leave it to you to make those invites though...
Old 01-23-2007, 03:00 PM   #2529
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I think the Professor wants Gambit to join him in the Atlantic Alliance, but I'm not completely sure.

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-23-2007, 03:01 PM   #2530
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

its a sure sign of IE on my lil phone hanging up that's for sure.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:07 PM   #2531
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I have the option of which one I want it to take down.

When do you do this? While you're being attacked, or at night?

SPIDER-MAN
Old 01-23-2007, 03:08 PM   #2532
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I think the Professor wants Gambit to join him in the Atlantic Alliance, but I'm not completely sure.

SPIDER-MAN

I think he is trying to pad the post count so that he can say he was a wolf in the most popular WW game ever.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:09 PM   #2533
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
When do you do this? While you're being attacked, or at night?

SPIDER-MAN

I have the option of activating the passive defense at anytime.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #2534
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

For what it is worth, here is who I think is three of the final bad guys:

1. Daredevil
2. Professor X
3. Storm

YMMV.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:18 PM   #2535
SackAttack
Head Coach

Professor, I have no objections. Particularly if they intend to attack Juggernaut - which is the direction I'm leaning myself - it makes more sense for them to be in the Atlantic Alliance than not.

Nothing prevents me from visiting you tonight, if I so choose.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:18 PM   #2536
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:

1. Daredevil
2. Professor X
3. Storm

YMMV.

Okay. Wow. MAJOR sirens going off in my head.

Attack Juggernaut
Old 01-23-2007, 03:19 PM   #2537
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
*Deadpool*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post

A lot less pages to catch up on. Some thoughts on Professor X:

Why kill Warpath instead of Professor X? There are two possibilities: The bodyguard protected Professor X or they thought that he would be protected by the bodyguard.

I'm still going for Doom.

ATTACK DOOM

You ain't getting the full attack today pal, so count yourself lucky.

Not sure why you're doing this. I'm fairly comfortable with Doom. I've racked my brain trying to decide how attacking himself would be beneficial, rather than attacking one of the twelve.

I just don't see it.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:19 PM   #2538
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post

Not sure why you're doing this. I'm fairly comfortable with Doom. I've racked my brain trying to decide how attacking himself would be beneficial, rather than attacking one of the twelve.

I just don't see it.

Ah crap. Wrong junk in red.

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 03:20 PM   #2539
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:

1. Daredevil
2. Professor X
3. Storm

YMMV.

Eh, me?

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 03:21 PM   #2540
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Okay. Wow. MAJOR sirens going off in my head.

Attack Juggernaut

It can set off all the sirens in your head that you want to. But when I am dead and you discover how wrong you were, maybe, just maybe you can have some sense talked in to you. I suspect you are good, but just mislead in this game where the wolves have done a good job of mass confusion.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:23 PM   #2541
SackAttack
Head Coach

Quote:
It can set off all the sirens in your head that you want to. But when I am dead and you discover how wrong you were, maybe, just maybe you can have some sense talked in to you. I suspect you are good, but just mislead in this game where the wolves have done a good job of mass confusion.

This is as sure as I've been all game.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:24 PM   #2542
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Can we get a list of current teams?

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 03:26 PM   #2543
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Eh, me?

DD

You are a traitor and a coward who casted a vote at the last possible minute. That vote will come back to haunt you after I am discovered as one of the good. I have feeling you were trying to get in a final shot to kill off two of the 12. You tried to think of some excuse such as will Hawkeye die if I attack Juggernaut. Hopefully people can see through that when I am gone.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:29 PM   #2544
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
You are a traitor and a coward who casted a vote at the last possible minute. That vote will come back to haunt you after I am discovered as one of the good. I have feeling you were trying to get in a final shot to kill off two of the 12. You tried to think of some excuse such as will Hawkeye die if I attack Juggernaut. Hopefully people can see through that when I am gone.
I am neither and you are grasping. It's actually enjoyable to watch.

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 03:31 PM   #2545
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I plan on casting my vote, I plan on being around but just in case.

ATTACK PROFESSOR X (SLAM)

Please do not let this attack go to waste when I am gone.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:33 PM   #2546
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
I plan on casting my vote, I plan on being around but just in case.

ATTACK PROFESSOR X (SLAM)

Please do not let this attack go to waste when I am gone.
The only thing getting wasted around here is your attack.

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 03:34 PM   #2547
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I am neither and you are grasping. It's actually enjoyable to watch.

DD

Traitor = voting for your teammate
Coward = putting a last second vote in against someone who has not posted any sort of a defense.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:35 PM   #2548
SackAttack
Head Coach

I expected better of you, Juggernaut. Certainly your action removes any doubt I had about whether or not to do this today:

Attack Juggernaut - IDENTIFY WEAK POINT
Old 01-23-2007, 03:36 PM   #2549
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Traitor = voting for your teammate
Coward = putting a last second vote in against someone who has not posted any sort of a defense.
I didn't choose you for the team. Feel free to leave.

Let's try this:

KICK JUGGER TO THE CURB AND OUT OF CONVENIENT ALLIES OR WHATEVER OUR TEAM NAME IS.

DD
Old 01-23-2007, 03:39 PM   #2550
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I expected better of you, Juggernaut. Certainly your action removes any doubt I had about whether or not to do this today:

Attack Juggernaut - IDENTIFY WEAK POINT

You will regret it. When I turn out to be good, what is your next plan going to be?