Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #551
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm not sure anyone's giving me a pass. They're just not voting me yet. Just as I'm not giving JAG a pass, I'm just putting him last on my list. You have to sort them by order of how likely you think they are to be wolves, for right or wrong.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:06 PM   #552
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
That's solid reasoning Autumn, but I'm somewhat troubled by your insistence on eliminating JAG as a possibility. I guess I don't know what has gone on on the top floor since I left but I'd have thought we would look at all options.

I guess I missed this post originally. But I guess as I just said, I didn't say anything about eliminating JAG as a possibility, I simply said I was choosing not to vote him at the moment. I think he's the worst vote of the bunch, based on my impressions. Doesn't mean anything about what anyone else is going to vote.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #553
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I can't help thinking we are going to look back and wonder how we gave Autumn and JAG such an easy ride to the end of the game. I can see the case for JAG because he spread the word of Saldana to the heathens, but other than Autumn being Autumn what's the case for him getting a pass?

I think it's fair for me to be in the discussion since I'm in that group of players that saw Britrock's comments before he died. One thing I will say in Autumn's favor is that in reading back through the Top Floor thread yesterday, after Britrock's death, he did exactly what I tried to do on the Ground Floor, which was to target the group of players who could have seen Britrock's "it would be bad for the village if I died" comments. In reading back through this thread, I was surprised to see you hadn't shared that information with the people here as it seemed like a clear place to find a wolf unless you're of a mind that Britrock was a very random kill (which I am not).
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:12 PM   #554
Autumn
Head Coach

Yes, I think the wolves would have been happy to let that little piece of info be forgotten until it was too hard to piece together. And that a wolf JAG would probably just stay in the basement and hope to keep Saldana's info quiet for as long as possible. JAG used a butler favor to move, right? He could have just said, "boy I hope everyone votes with us," and bought a wolf an extra day.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:27 PM   #555
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK< gonna get in a placeholder just in case

Vote DT
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:28 PM   #556
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

and I'm back....thanks for covering Chief.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #557
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The panel on the wall opened again.

...Then it closes minutes later.
Old 01-11-2013, 01:56 PM   #558
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I am pretty sure everyone upstairs had voted for Chief Rum before I went up there, then changed after I posted with saldana's info. By the time I got up there, there's no question the wolves were already aware of saldana's scans because Zinto was in the room with him, Rum, and I and it was a few hours before CF logged on and I got moved.

Do you have a timeline when it was announced by Saldana that Zinto was a wolf? I don't believe a wolf would be making a vote in between Saldana's announcement and JAG going up there. I would actually sway away from voting someone if they voted CR after Saldana announced it and before JAG went up to tell all. Then we could look at the vote history given be CF since he put timelines on for us in his counts.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #559
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I think it's fair for me to be in the discussion since I'm in that group of players that saw Britrock's comments before he died. One thing I will say in Autumn's favor is that in reading back through the Top Floor thread yesterday, after Britrock's death, he did exactly what I tried to do on the Ground Floor, which was to target the group of players who could have seen Britrock's "it would be bad for the village if I died" comments. In reading back through this thread, I was surprised to see you hadn't shared that information with the people here as it seemed like a clear place to find a wolf unless you're of a mind that Britrock was a very random kill (which I am not).

Yeah it's a valid point and I just missed it - I remember thinking it was a big deal at the time and then I had forgotten all about it when I left the thread until Autumn talked about it today. Definitely something that should have been picked up on and shared
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:13 PM   #560
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
um, wow. I like Danny for today but 6 to 1? And one of those other votes is on a dead person?

Quote:
unvote Danny
vote CR

6-1 at 5:30 is quite frankly ridiculous. We're dead in the water anyway unless more people vote, but if we don't get any movement we're making it ten times worse

Just wanted to move this post up front for future reference. First to vote danny (buy favor by voting wolf?).
Old 01-11-2013, 02:23 PM   #561
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Hmm, good question. It was midday or later today. Probably 12-2 my time, IIRC?

That would be around 3-5 for most of you more Eastern folks.

JAG left for upstairs not long after sal revealed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
11:00
Chief Rum - Autumn (264)
spleen - ntndeacon (271)

12:30
Chief Rum - Autumn (264)
spleen - ntndeacon (271)
britrock - booradley (323)

1:00
Chief Rum - Autumn (264)
Danny - bhlloy (326)

1:30
Chief Rum - Autumn (264)
Danny - bhlloy (326) saldana (241) JAG (246) Chief Rum (247)

3:00
Chief Rum - Autumn (264) GoldenEagle (280) ntndeacon (281)

4:30
Quote:
Chief Rum 2 - GoldenEagle (280) ntndeacon (281)
Danny 5 - bhlloy (326) saldana (241) JAG (246) Chief Rum (247)
Autumn (264)
britrock 1 - booradley (323)
5:20
Quote:
Chief Rum 1 - GoldenEagle (280)
Danny 6 - bhlloy (326) saldana (241) JAG (246) Chief Rum (247)
Autumn (264) ntndeacon (291)
britrock 1 - booradley (323)

Somewhere between 12-2 Saldana revealed and JAG went upstairs. It possibly looks like both GE and NTN may have voted after Saldana's reveal but before JAG showing up (obviously they voted before JAG showing up).

I'm just trying to see if the two current candidates voted after Saldana's reveal. But it could possibly be that Zinto may not have been online to notify the wolves that Saldana revealed before GE and NTN voted...

In the end it may be a pointless venture to pursue.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:27 PM   #562
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
Just wanted to move this post up front for future reference. First to vote danny (buy favor by voting wolf?).

Quote:
um, wow. I like Danny for today but 6 to 1? And one of those other votes is on a dead person?

Quote:
unvote Danny
vote CR

6-1 at 5:30 is quite frankly ridiculous. We're dead in the water anyway unless more people vote, but if we don't get any movement we're making it ten times worse

His move off the vote post-reveal will actually probably clear him. So.

As of right now my list of who I'm not voting for today for sure:

bhlloy and JAG...and me.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:43 PM   #563
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
His move off the vote post-reveal will actually probably clear him. So.

As of right now my list of who I'm not voting for today for sure:

bhlloy and JAG...and me.

Yeah, I can't decide which way to take bhlloy's vote. As a hope to muddy the water by a wolf knowing the room doesn't have complete information? Or as a move no wolf makes knowing what will eventually come to light.
Old 01-11-2013, 02:44 PM   #564
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
4:30

5:20

Somewhere between 12-2 Saldana revealed and JAG went upstairs. It possibly looks like both GE and NTN may have voted after Saldana's reveal but before JAG showing up (obviously they voted before JAG showing up).

I'm just trying to see if the two current candidates voted after Saldana's reveal. But it could possibly be that Zinto may not have been online to notify the wolves that Saldana revealed before GE and NTN voted...

In the end it may be a pointless venture to pursue.

That's an interesting thing, and we can eventually figure it out by going upstairs. I don't have a recollection of the timeline enough to guess when exactly GE and NTN voted. It would be interesting to know if it was after the reveal happened in the basement.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #565
bhlloy
Coordinator

I think the timing of ntn's vote is absolutely key here. It could either build a little bit of trust for him for the same reasons you mention above for me, or be meaningless.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #566
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

And unfortunately Ido'nt remember it. I do think thast was the day GE and I voted simultaneously.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #567
bhlloy
Coordinator

lol, so we could clear everyone on Autumn's list (not that I think this is evidence to actually "clear" anyone but still funny)

who else do we have:

the jackallathum monster - I don't have any read here, not even sure we've crossed paths before today
mau - who the hell knows with that kid
booradley - I've stayed away from him because he voted britrock the day after britrock was the NK, and presumably a wolf wouldn't make that mistake. But who knows. Was it a brilliant plan? Was he just a very absent minded wolf?
DT - originally liked him a lot as a wolf, for him to be a wolf there would be 3 back to back wolf votes on CR before the reveal. I just don't think any wolf who has any idea what they are doing would do that.

And then JAG and Autumn, JAG seems pretty kosher for his efforts to bring Zinto and Danny down and Autumn just feels like a villager to everyone
Old 01-11-2013, 03:40 PM   #568
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, I'm going to lay my money down, as with my flu I'm never quite sure if I'll make it back in thread. So far I rate GE as more trustworthy than NTN just based on my reading of posts and such.

VOTE NTNDEACON
Old 01-11-2013, 04:08 PM   #569
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Voting for me is a very bad idea.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:10 PM   #570
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

it is getting to close to let it go to chance. Yesterday I guarded JAG. the day before I had initially put saldana to be protected til he was eaten by the Brutal, so Ihad to change it ..I protected Autumn.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #571
bhlloy
Coordinator

Hmmm, well that obviously changes things. Can you protect yourself in this ruleset?
Old 01-11-2013, 04:29 PM   #572
bhlloy
Coordinator

UNVOTE NTNDEACON
Old 01-11-2013, 04:31 PM   #573
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

I would have the first day if ihadn't gotten in so late.
Old 01-11-2013, 04:52 PM   #574
Autumn
Head Coach

Huh. Well I didn't expect that.

Unvote NTNdeacon
Old 01-11-2013, 04:53 PM   #575
Autumn
Head Coach

The runoff in my mind, if we believe this reveal, is between GE and Bhlloy then. I think GE still has votes so I'll add bhlloy.

VOTE BHLLOY
Old 01-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #576
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

VOTE BHLLOY

I will trust ntndeacon's reveal for now. I think there is a pretty good case to be made against bhlloy, most notably that he was on the top floor when brittrock's reveal.

I will be out for the rest of the evening. It's Friday night and I like to get my gamble on.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:39 PM   #577
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Back home, so I'll actually be around some now. Let me catch up.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:46 PM   #578
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Do you have a timeline when it was announced by Saldana that Zinto was a wolf? I don't believe a wolf would be making a vote in between Saldana's announcement and JAG going up there. I would actually sway away from voting someone if they voted CR after Saldana announced it and before JAG went up to tell all. Then we could look at the vote history given be CF since he put timelines on for us in his counts.

I don't remember exactly when he announced it, but I think it was somewhere around 2-3pm CST. I don't remember when the upstairs folks voted, but they were all on CR when I went up there.
Old 01-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #579
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Oh duh, I see you pulled the vote history.

1:30
Chief Rum - Autumn (264)

3:00
Chief Rum - Autumn (264) GoldenEagle (280) ntndeacon (281)

With that info, for sure GE and ntn voted after the reveal, because we hadn't voted for Danny until after saldana revealed.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:04 PM   #580
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
it is getting to close to let it go to chance. Yesterday I guarded JAG. the day before I had initially put saldana to be protected til he was eaten by the Brutal, so Ihad to change it ..I protected Autumn.

The timing of this reveal makes me think it's legit, plenty of time left in the day and such if it were not for the real BG to counter it. If I'm wrong about that, the real BG should come forward right away so we can be guaranteed of clearing out a wolf either today or tomorrow.

Assuming it's real for the time being, that means it's down to Autumn / bhlloy / GE for a wolf.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:13 PM   #581
bhlloy
Coordinator

Looks like it's a two horse race then?

Vote GE
Old 01-11-2013, 06:14 PM   #582
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Day 5 vote:

GE - mauchow (522), ntndeacon (538)
bhlloy - Autumn (575), GE (576)
DT - Lathum (555)

No vote: bhlloy, booradley, DT, JAG
Old 01-11-2013, 06:29 PM   #583
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

D1 vote: Autumn voted an unknown, bhlloy and GE voted for villager in multi-car pile-up.

D2 vote: bhlloy and Autumn voted for villager in villager - unknown runoff (Autumn vote in self-defense), GE no vote

D3 vote: Autumn and bhlloy voted for wolf, GE for villager in villager-wolf runoff. I didn't actually recall that GE hadn't changed his vote. I would assume he didn't come back, but I suppose it's possible the wolves told him to stay away since he could just claim he would have changed.

I think objectively you have to say GE looks the worst of the three. You also have some subjective things to point to with bhlloy and Autumn, Autumn for organizing the villagers in the top floor to look at candidates that could have been present for Britrock's comments, bhlloy for rightly not wanting to exclude possible candidates.

VOTE GE
Old 01-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #584
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

bhlloy snuck in a vote. Updated Day 5 total:

Day 5 vote:

4 GE - mauchow (522), ntndeacon (538), bhlloy (581), JAG (583)
2 bhlloy - Autumn (575), GE (576)
1 DT - Lathum (555)

No vote: booradley, DT
Old 01-11-2013, 06:43 PM   #585
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

unvote DT
Vote Bhlloy

lets keep it close, curious to see where DT goes.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 06:58 PM   #586
Autumn
Head Coach

JAG: I didn't like GE's non-vote on Day 2. However, in his defense he had said he wouldn't be back before deadline when he voted on Day 3. Doesn't mean he didn't stay away on purpose, but there is that little bit in his favor.
Old 01-11-2013, 06:59 PM   #587
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm starting to feel like crap so I may not be back in tonight, though if I'm awake I'll try to keep an eye on the iPad in case there's a reveal or something.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #588
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

"Ahem. Your dinner is now served, I take it you want breakfast in bed again?"
Old 01-11-2013, 07:06 PM   #589
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Hmmm, well that obviously changes things. Can you protect yourself in this ruleset?

"I missed this question sir, but you shall hopefully find more clarity in the rules/roles section presently."
Old 01-11-2013, 07:44 PM   #590
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
JAG: I didn't like GE's non-vote on Day 2. However, in his defense he had said he wouldn't be back before deadline when he voted on Day 3. Doesn't mean he didn't stay away on purpose, but there is that little bit in his favor.

I didn't recall that from the other thread, but I figured it had to be the case as I didn't remember him arguing about the reveal. As mau showed though, his vote came after the saldana reveal so even if he knew he was leaving early, it would've been a convenient excuse as to why he couldn't have changed his vote and why he shouldn't look bad as a result.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #591
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

Just wanted to confirm GE did say he wasn't going to be back that evening.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:59 PM   #592
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I still think it should be an autumn/ge showdown.

Bhlloy is my #4 currently.

I guess its okay as long as he isn't the one lynched.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:00 PM   #593
bhlloy
Coordinator

Awwwww thanks Mau. Smooches
Old 01-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #594
bhlloy
Coordinator

It's really shitty that we have two passengers at this stage of the game
Old 01-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #595
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Passengers?

I had a crazy day, just getting the chance to sit down and dig through the day's activities.
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #596
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
unvote DT
Vote Bhlloy

lets keep it close, curious to see where DT goes.

Let me guess - if i vote bhlloy you'll jump on me for causing a tie and not making a decision. if i vote for GE and he turns out to be a villager you'll say that I was protecting a fellow wolf in bhlloy?

Lose-Lose situation - but you know me...I'm never afraid to cast a deciding vote.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #597
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Let me guess - if i vote bhlloy you'll jump on me for causing a tie and not making a decision. if i vote for GE and he turns out to be a villager you'll say that I was protecting a fellow wolf in bhlloy?

Lose-Lose situation - but you know me...I'm never afraid to cast a deciding vote.

I wouldn't see it like that.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #598
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Do we have any idea what happens if there's a tie??

I'm worried boo might not show up.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #599
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Do we have any idea what happens if there's a tie??

I'm worried boo might not show up.

Nothing in the rules about a tie that I can see.
Old 01-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #600
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

HEY CF - ANY INSIGHT ON WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE'S A TIE??