Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-15-2013, 07:56 PM   #851
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Updated the timestamps a little to be more specific as I was gone all afternoon.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:59 PM   #852
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You hear beer bottles being opened upstairs and hear Hogsworth and mauchow crooning out this 60s duet

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-15-2013 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:04 PM   #853
bhlloy
Coordinator

OK, I think this is a good time to come out with this, because with the numbers we have left in the game any bit of information is useful. On Friday I found a ring in the OJ with a very nice power - it was worth 5000 coins and I could use it as a scan, but it would decrease in value.

I used it to scan mau yesterday and he's villager. It decreased in value by half and I've clarified with CF that I can use it again (but it would become worthless at that point)

Didn't see much point in holding onto that info for another day, as we might not even have another day or I might not see it.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:16 PM   #854
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Old 01-15-2013, 08:22 PM   #855
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Wow. I remember back when I thought I was the man because I found that Butler's Favor.

bhlloy, if you're sure you're out of the running for the money, what reason would there be in not using the second scan?
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #856
bhlloy
Coordinator

I'd rather not outline my exact plans for obvious reasons, but none
Old 01-15-2013, 08:33 PM   #857
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Yeah, if you use it, obviously don't reveal the info until a minute post-evening deadline if you'll be awake then (I won't be).

Assuming this is on the up-and-up of course, as a ring with two scans seems pretty darn powerful.
Old 01-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #858
bhlloy
Coordinator

No doubt about that. I do wonder what else is out there that could be played in the last couple days
Old 01-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #859
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Old 01-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #860
booradley
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
OK, I think this is a good time to come out with this, because with the numbers we have left in the game any bit of information is useful. On Friday I found a ring in the OJ with a very nice power - it was worth 5000 coins and I could use it as a scan, but it would decrease in value.

I used it to scan mau yesterday and he's villager. It decreased in value by half and I've clarified with CF that I can use it again (but it would become worthless at that point)

Didn't see much point in holding onto that info for another day, as we might not even have another day or I might not see it.

At what time (EST) yesterday did you know Mau was a villager?
Old 01-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #861
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

*GONG*
Old 01-15-2013, 09:06 PM   #862
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

"The opera is ready..."

You follow Hogsworth into a private box and instead of killing someone you decide to go to the opera.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #863
bhlloy
Coordinator

Around 10:15 after night deadline boo
Old 01-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #864
bhlloy
Coordinator

Sorry that's PST. Cooking right now will answer later if the game is still going
Old 01-15-2013, 09:08 PM   #865
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It is a new work based on Agatha Christie's classic mystery "Ten Little Indians", entitled, "Ten Little Indians".

But you find that offensive to both Native Americans and people from India so you decide you'd rather stare at the shag rug on the walls in the orange room some more.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-15-2013 at 09:08 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #866
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You watch the lava lamp and eat some funny brownies and things soon go all reefer madness on you.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:10 PM   #867
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You've been in this room so long you feel stiff.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:22 PM   #868
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

"You are all in my power, do you know that?"
"What?"
"I said, you are all in my power. YOu should give up and surrender your souls to me. It will save you so much time. Just bare your neck to me and all will be over soon."

You start to see the point in that. You hate this orange room so much. And the guy in the cape looks all cool and capey. And he splays his cape wide in attack mode!

You want to turn and run, but cannot, you stare into his eyes as he comes closer...and closer and...oh it's daylight out and the sun shines through the windows when someone opens the curtain. He flees!

He runs back to his coffin and starts to cocoon himself into his batcocoon.

Before he can do that, you break off one of the lever and ram it through his heart. Blood spurts out. It is evil and black. Lucky this isn't the thing or you'd be in total trouble getting munched on by his innards.

He shrieks and transforms into a bat. You hit him with a fly swatter and it falls but tries to hop away. Not having any pesticide on you, you pour gin on him, for this...THIS is the known toxin of vampires. Bad gin!

It sputters and dies, longing for an olive.

Big Daddy Torgo, the man who strikes terror in the hearts of women everywhere as the fierce fiend Dracula is dead.

Old 01-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #869
bhlloy
Coordinator

Very nicely done guys. I take it all back Mau
Old 01-15-2013, 09:41 PM   #870
bhlloy
Coordinator

I would lean that way Mau although I'm not sure I'd count autumn out either. He wanted to vote me and only really went after DT to save himself yesterday
Old 01-15-2013, 09:42 PM   #871
bhlloy
Coordinator

I'll have to go back and decide between the two of them shortly. I have something in my back pocket remember
Old 01-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #872
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mau isn't down here yet. I sent him back upstairs.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:01 PM   #873
bhlloy
Coordinator

Ok time to fess up now we've past night deadline. I don't have a ring that can seer scan. I did find a ring Friday but it was just a ring.

I was trying to draw the night kill in the event of DT showing up as a wolf (and the knowledge that if DT didn't show up as wolf, the game was probably over anyway), as I knew in that case I'd probably be the number one candidate tomorrow and Autumn and boo would jump on me right away. If I draw the night kill, hopefully that will clear the way for the village to find the wolf tomorrow.

My plan was that everyone in middle room would show up and see my reveal and buy it, leaving mauboy as the only one who wouldn't have motive as a wolf to make me the night kill. Obviously that didn't work, as a) I don't think Autumn has been on since my "reveal" and b) mauboy came down from the top room early and saw everything

Anyhow, hopefully there is still something to be gleaned from this exercise. If I don't die tonight, I think that's pretty damning for Autumn being the last wolf but there's also motive for mauboy to leave me alive if as I "cleared" him. If I do, it's pretty much between JAG and boo as they both saw and commented on my post. My gut feeling is that Autumn or JAG is the remaining wolf.

Hopefully I am the NK, as if not I'm going to have some explaining to do tomorrow and you are probably going to nightfall me as a result. I thought this was worth doing as I thought I was going down tomorrow either way. Hope I didn't screw the game up but if so, at least I tried something epic. Good luck village.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:02 PM   #874
bhlloy
Coordinator

I guess I'd add that my fear is JAG saw the reveal, is the wolf and didn't buy it and that will really screw us. Oh well. This might be the first case where someone has prayed that they were going to be killed.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:28 PM   #875
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

"I can't TAKE it anymore!" shouts the maid.
"calm down, Miss. nothing's going to happen to you."
"It's not that. It's all this mess! It's too messy!

TOO MESSY!!!!!"

She starts dusting and washing and scrubbing and polishing...and you can't seem to stop her.

You must say this. The orange room has never sparkled so brightly.

The lights go out and there is a bloodcurtling scream.

"No need to scream my dear. For I shall take you on a wondrous ride." whispers an icy cold voice.

"Oh...oh your hand is so cold."
"Here. Eat theeeeeesssse."
"But I'm not hungry...I ohhhh your hand....*gag* it's ouch*....so cold....so very cold..."

You turn around and you see, on all fours, scrubbing the floor in a maid's dress...a skeleton. Tacks lie all around her and in her ribcage. Wait, you thought it was moving. But it isn't now. Miss Adele Batter! The unmarried maid! Oh no! She is ...
*you faint*

You wake later and see that ...oh a skeleton....oh no! Miss Adele! Not the nice maid!

*you faint again*

You awake. Yep, still the skeleton maid. Poor girl. RIP Adele Autumn Batter, maid to the stars...Villager to the game

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 01-15-2013 at 11:33 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:32 PM   #876
bhlloy
Coordinator

Shit
Old 01-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #877
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mauchow comes running in through the wall. It closes behind him leaving no door once again.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:51 PM   #878
bhlloy
Coordinator

Well sorry guys that's not the result I wanted. I do think I know who I'm voting for tomorrow though, and that's a must get right for the village
Old 01-16-2013, 06:26 AM   #879
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
My plan was that everyone in middle room would show up and see my reveal and buy it, leaving mauboy as the only one who wouldn't have motive as a wolf to make me the night kill.

If you're really a villager, that plan was flawed to begin with. Let's say you're a villager and it's a DT-mau wolf team. Your argument is mau would not have motive to kill you. On the contrary, mau would very much want to kill you in that position because you showing up as villager would validate that you were telling the truth that he was scanned as good, assuming you didn't reveal you were lying post-deadline. And if you did reveal you were lying, it would still look like someone in the room was afraid you would scan them and was the one to kill you off, which would make mau look golden for today.

I'm leaning towards voting bhlloy for now, but I would like to look back at a few things before I make up my mind.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:21 AM   #880
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Bhlloy and jag are the only candidates today.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 07:22 AM   #881
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

In my opinion. I'll see about putting a little thing together with what I gathered but for now...

vote bhlloy
Old 01-16-2013, 07:52 AM   #882
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Wow. I remember back when I thought I was the man because I found that Butler's Favor.

bhlloy, if you're sure you're out of the running for the money, what reason would there be in not using the second scan?

"That" favor ? The one that brought you upstairs?
Old 01-16-2013, 08:25 AM   #883
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
If you're really a villager, that plan was flawed to begin with. Let's say you're a villager and it's a DT-mau wolf team. Your argument is mau would not have motive to kill you. On the contrary, mau would very much want to kill you in that position because you showing up as villager would validate that you were telling the truth that he was scanned as good, assuming you didn't reveal you were lying post-deadline. And if you did reveal you were lying, it would still look like someone in the room was afraid you would scan them and was the one to kill you off, which would make mau look golden for today.

I'm leaning towards voting bhlloy for now, but I would like to look back at a few things before I make up my mind.

Yeah, I didn't account for the fact that DT just would have PMed Mau the info. It was dumb. That being said, I don't actually think DT was on at all after the reveal.
Old 01-16-2013, 08:27 AM   #884
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauchow View Post
Bhlloy and jag are the only candidates today.

You seem overly keen on telling us this. Why shouldn't you be a candidate, given that the DT switch was pretty low risk for a wolf who knew about the extra vote DT had in his pocket
Old 01-16-2013, 09:02 AM   #885
Autumn
Head Coach

Who's going to dust your drapes now, huh? Huh??
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #886
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
You seem overly keen on telling us this. Why shouldn't you be a candidate, given that the DT switch was pretty low risk for a wolf who knew about the extra vote DT had in his pocket

Because you're the last two from upstairs who saw the brit comment.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:12 AM   #887
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

You've been on a lets look at jag run for a bit now but now you're wanting to look at me.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:13 AM   #888
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Which is fine..I thought you'd be happy for jag to finally get his name thrown around officially.

My vote was supposed to count for dt last night but cf reviewed it and said incomplete pass. It was sad. He laughed at me.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #889
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
"That" favor ? The one that brought you upstairs?

Yeah, I found it in the golden mirror when I inspected it the first day of the game.
Old 01-16-2013, 09:45 AM   #890
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Because you're the last two from upstairs who saw the brit comment.

That and the behavior of bhlloy vs. you and boo the past couple days is what makes me lean towards voting him over you two, but I'm trying to keep an open mind about my assumptions I've had to this point because to this point they haven't served me well. I'm going to try and look at as much as I can, though it's not going to be a great day for that.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:10 AM   #891
booradley
High School Varsity

VOTE BHLLOY
Old 01-16-2013, 10:20 AM   #892
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
ah...DT, you did not unvote.

autumn - bhlloy (666) jag (669) mauchow (692)
daddytorgo - booradley (655) lathum (673)
autumn (644)
booradley - daddytorgo (739)

It sucks that the non wolf between you two just didn't vote dt the night before. This would likely be over !

I'm 100% on the fence with this vote. I could go either way. As a matter of fact I'm going to unvote right now and put my vote in later tonight.

unvote bhlloy
Old 01-16-2013, 10:22 AM   #893
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I didn't refresh before boo voted but it still stands.. I'll leave my vote as is. I am assuming the two jag and bhlloy will vote each other. Then its between boo and I to decide the majority. I will 100% vote majority as well.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:23 AM   #894
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

There will be no tie to let something weird happen.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:24 AM   #895
bhlloy
Coordinator

I think I've played a shitty game but ask yourself if I was a wolf would I have pulled that stupid reveal last night, or unvoted Danny post reveal on day 3?

I won't be voting until later tonight either - I need to take a look at JAG vs Mauboy in detail
Old 01-16-2013, 10:55 AM   #896
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Boo. Nice drive by vote by the way. That ain't gonna score any points from me if you don't contribute something.

Are you willing to switch up your vote if convinced ?
Old 01-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #897
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Looking at the first day... danny and daddy torgo both inspected the bathtub. That could have also been used against dt yesterday as an item they touched to turn wolves.

My item that turned me into a ballerina vanilla villager was a stool, used for stretching. I'm sure the bathtub was for putting victims in to drain blood.

Does anybody remember the other rooms that you inspected ? Please state the items you inspected the first three days if you recall them. Unless you're scared to incriminate yourself.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:29 AM   #898
bhlloy
Coordinator

I am lord smedley mowbray, the man in the top hat. I got my role from inspecting the towels in the bathroom, as The Lord used to use them to polish his hat. I am famous as nobody knows my name but they all know me as the man in the hat.

I also have a special power which was being able to steal an item once in the game while people were admiring my hat. I used it on you mauboy, maybe Weds or Thirs last week? I'd love to go back though my PM's and tell you exactly what I searched each day but don't have the time at work right now
Old 01-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #899
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Towels to clean your messes.
Old 01-16-2013, 12:16 PM   #900
booradley
High School Varsity

Mau
http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...&postcount=656
unvotes autumn, votes dt following my mega-post. Yay! +1