Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-12-2007, 12:53 PM   #201
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
If i wanted to bury you last night gave me all the ammo i needed. I easily could have ID'd you as the bad guy who attacked me and the group would have lynched you in a heartbeat. Now, since i dont know if it was you i wont say that. But if you want sauce, i can bring it.

Blade, if you did that after we lynched BK and found he was good (If he was) you would be the next to die. So that wouldn't have been smart, and you know that.... which is probably why you didn't do it.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:54 PM   #202
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

My mom will be in town around 4, so i want to vote before then. There is a chance I will be able to get online tonight before the vote is due. Hopefully the BG gets online before 4 and reveals, or more information is given so I can make an educated vote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:58 PM   #203
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
I dont think Blade is dumb enough to pull that move again, but he just might

This is my thinking as well. I don't see Blade trying it again so quickly.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:59 PM   #204
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The nastiness between Blade and Barkeep really bother me. Last game I was bad with Blade and Lathum and intentionally they got into numerous fights on the thread to make everybody believe they were not wolves together. And now the same thing seems to happen. I dont think Blade is dumb enough to pull that move again, but he just might

Well its easy enough for a bodyguard to refute what he is saying if he is indeed lying. The difference this game is that he came out and said he was attacked, guarded by a bodyguard and knows who the bodyguard is because they spent time together after.

Any of which the bodyguard could say he is lying about if he was. So I give more credence to what he is saying this game vs last game where I smelled it fishy.

Anyways time for me to move along to my all afternoon live meeting/conf call. I might have chances to pop in to check on this (no idea). Just in case, here is my vote.

Vote Barkeep
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:59 PM   #205
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
My mom will be in town around 4, so i want to vote before then. There is a chance I will be able to get online tonight before the vote is due. Hopefully the BG gets online before 4 and reveals, or more information is given so I can make an educated vote

If I'm not mistaken, there's only one person who hasn't posted since the night actions, so the BG may not be revealing yet......
Old 01-12-2007, 01:10 PM   #206
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
If i wanted to bury you last night gave me all the ammo i needed. I easily could have ID'd you as the bad guy who attacked me and the group would have lynched you in a heartbeat. Now, since i dont know if it was you i wont say that. But if you want sauce, i can bring it.
Ahh I see. Blade has no ethics. So Blade is willing to outright lie, though he didn't here he claims, in order to advance his cause, even that of the villagers. I mean Blade you claim I'm a bad guy who attacks you. I die and come up clean. Suddenly you're dead too. If you're a villager, and please notice I think that you are, then you've cost the team TWO good guys.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:11 PM   #207
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Alan I'm disappointed to see you hide behind math rather than your intuition. In fact the two days in a row of casting the second vote is enough to make me look your way today as we seem bereft of the benefit of knowing who the BG is.

Vote Alan
Old 01-12-2007, 01:22 PM   #208
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I am not sure I believe Blade 100%, but I can see why he would be protected. Blade is the type of player who is going to scare wolves, especially in a small game. The bodyguard knew this and protected Blade. It makes sense, but maybe too much sense?
Old 01-12-2007, 01:31 PM   #209
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I am thinking along the same lines as Barkeep. I HATE being the second person to vote for somebody, but I do not like the fact that Alant has cast the 2nd vote twice. Plus, I was waiting on GE to come on because he was the only person to not post today and I was thinking maybe he was the BG.

vote alant
Old 01-12-2007, 02:49 PM   #210
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Ahh I see. Blade has no ethics. So Blade is willing to outright lie, though he didn't here he claims, in order to advance his cause, even that of the villagers. I mean Blade you claim I'm a bad guy who attacks you. I die and come up clean. Suddenly you're dead too. If you're a villager, and please notice I think that you are, then you've cost the team TWO good guys.

lol, your explaining my actions today. I said if i wanted to bury you i could of...you said weak sauce, and you just explained to yourself why i didnt bury you. lol, much love bk
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 02:53 PM   #211
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

You guys are amazing. I give my reasons for voting people well in advance, and you wait till after I leave (which I announced when I was leaving well in advance) to vote for me and make cases against me?

Fine vote for me if you want. You can't argue that my reasoning is not sound, and without knowing anything else that went on, its the only thing I have to go on for now. I waited as long as I could before my meeting today to see if anyone presented anything, but no one has other than "Gee I dont like how so and so has played because he looked the wrong way when he voted for so and so".

I'll be around for the next 20-30 minutes until I leave work. if you wish to address me directly so be it. I highly doubt you will since you hid until I left to then try to jump out and throw a bandwagon on me.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:17 PM   #212
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

It looks just like I figured. They don't want to face me directly, so I fully expect them to come out firing again once I leave for the night.

Instead of making claims that I am evil for using mathematic odds, which I have done many many many times before in situations like this to try to increase my odds of getting a bad guy when I don't know sqwat.. why don't you come up with a real case against me. Why not answer why you two are voting together every day, why you both tossed out suspicion at Jonathan during the day lightheartedly, why you both are trying to discredit Blade whom made a reveal that is very easily disputed if it was a lie.

What you two are doing right now is trying to discredit the person who so far should have the most trust (Blade) with your little subtle comments (or in some cases not so subtle), and then came firing at me since I voted for one of you two. Hell I dont know if one or both of you are wolves, but you two sure are affiliating with each other nice and easily.

You both know that I am an early game seer target in many games, and both expect either by today or tommorrow I likely will have been scanned, so taking me out now while you still have a chance is an easy way to save a necessary night kill later.

I'm keeping my vote where it is, and now not only does the math make sense, your actions make sense for me to keep it here also.

I'm heading home and might not check in until home from the movies well past deadline (depending on when I leave home for the movies).
Old 01-12-2007, 03:21 PM   #213
spleen1015
Coordinator

Vote count thus far

2 - Barkeep - Blade(169), Alan T(204)
2 - Alan T - Barkeep(207), LSG(209)
1 - Dodgerchick - ardent(194)

Yet to vote - path, DC, oliegirl, GE, spleen
Old 01-12-2007, 03:24 PM   #214
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
It looks just like I figured. They don't want to face me directly, so I fully expect them to come out firing again once I leave for the night.

Instead of making claims that I am evil for using mathematic odds, which I have done many many many times before in situations like this to try to increase my odds of getting a bad guy when I don't know sqwat.. why don't you come up with a real case against me. Why not answer why you two are voting together every day, why you both tossed out suspicion at Jonathan during the day lightheartedly, why you both are trying to discredit Blade whom made a reveal that is very easily disputed if it was a lie.

What you two are doing right now is trying to discredit the person who so far should have the most trust (Blade) with your little subtle comments (or in some cases not so subtle), and then came firing at me since I voted for one of you two. Hell I dont know if one or both of you are wolves, but you two sure are affiliating with each other nice and easily.

You both know that I am an early game seer target in many games, and both expect either by today or tommorrow I likely will have been scanned, so taking me out now while you still have a chance is an easy way to save a necessary night kill later.

I'm keeping my vote where it is, and now not only does the math make sense, your actions make sense for me to keep it here also.

I'm heading home and might not check in until home from the movies well past deadline (depending on when I leave home for the movies).

I can't see the wolves playing this way. You're not the only person that noticed this and I think Barkeep is too smart to let things happen like this.

I don't really know what I'm going to do today. We'll see what happens in the next 4.5 hours.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:45 PM   #215
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I say we put some pressure on Blade and see what happens. How do we know that the attacker figured out who Booger was last night? Maybe he had something along the lines of something like "Booger stopped your attack" with no indication as to who Booger is.
Old 01-12-2007, 03:48 PM   #216
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

fyi-5 votes needed for lynch
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:17 PM   #217
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
I'm not convinced that DC is a wolf, I have my suspicions, but am not ready to cast a vote for her yet. I'm leaning toward Blade, but again - am not convinced...anyone have any other thoughts/observations that might make me say "AHA - it is her/him!!!"????
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:24 PM   #218
Lorena
Unregistered

This second vote thing is a pretty flimsly reason to vote for someone and wolves have used this in the past to get someone lynched.

vote barkeep

He was being way too aggressive to get Jon lynched yesterday. He called out AE, path and myself because we wouldn't switch over and it just seems suspicious.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #219
path12
Coordinator

OK, everyone has checked in now and nobody has claimed to be the bodyguard who blocked the attack on Blade. Ergo:

1) Booger did not get a look at who attacked Blade.
or
2) Blade was not guarded and made up the story that he was. This seems unlikely, mainly because nobody was killed last night and barring conversion (which I don't think is in the game) it indicates a blocked attack.
or
3) Blade was the attacker who was blocked and is trying to figure out who blocked him. If this was the case, I would think Booger would have called him out, so I don't think this was likely either.

Now then, I need to go back through posts and see who I'm going to vote for. Offhand I'm not thrilled with either BK or Alan, but maybe a refresher will change my mind.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:48 PM   #220
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
The scuffle occured outside my room...i was unaware anyone was there until booger came in. Booger told me he fought the AB, told me he knew who it was, and told me it was time to celebrate by getting high as a kite. He didnt tell me who it was, but my PM seemed clear that he knew. Whether he chooses to reveal is his business, as i have no idea if the bad guys know who he is. Frankly i hope he doesnt, but gives me a hint today as to who it was in case he is killed.

If that bolded part is true I can't figure out why the BG hasn't revealed.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:59 PM   #221
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Instead of making claims that I am evil for using mathematic odds, which I have done many many many times before in situations like this to try to increase my odds of getting a bad guy when I don't know sqwat.. why don't you come up with a real case against me.

I don't think anyone said they were voting you for using mathematic odds, but rather because you were the 2nd vote on someone for two days in a row -- which is a valid reason in the absence of better info or analysis.

I find it odd that yesterday you expected to get votes put on you for being the 2nd voter on JE, but today are surprised to see anyone voting for you despite doing that for the second day straight.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #222
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Path I agree. So the BG is trying to be inconspicuous. This means either the BG hasn't voted, in hopes of finding out information from his/her moves today OR the BG has voted and isn't coming right out with the information. Just in case it is the latter I will

Unvote AlanT
Vote Dodgerchick

I'm around for another half hour or so before I head to basketball practice. I might be back before lynch, but I might not.

Each of the last few games I've either been killed quickly by the bad guys or been a good guy and attracted a lot of early attention. Each time I've been a human. I've been nice, been quiet, been loud, been all sorts of things, so if you want to kill me for how I've been in this game, I understand, but that doesn't mean it isn't a mistake.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:03 PM   #223
Blade6119
Coordinator

3-2-1, and we need 5 for a lynch...so people need to start placing their votes.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:04 PM   #224
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I was agreeing with path about why the BG hasn't revealed based on what Blade said but his point in 221 is also something I agree with.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:04 PM   #225
path12
Coordinator

Just went through the whole thread again. It's way too early for any kind of trust list, but it kind of sucks that the three people who are pinging my radar have no votes today. I have to leave in half an hour so will need to figure out whether to put a vote on one of the two leaders (most likely) or on someone I really suspect.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:05 PM   #226
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Path I agree. So the BG is trying to be inconspicuous. This means either the BG hasn't voted, in hopes of finding out information from his/her moves today OR the BG has voted and isn't coming right out with the information. Just in case it is the latter I will

Unvote AlanT
Vote Dodgerchick

I'm around for another half hour or so before I head to basketball practice. I might be back before lynch, but I might not.

Each of the last few games I've either been killed quickly by the bad guys or been a good guy and attracted a lot of early attention. Each time I've been a human. I've been nice, been quiet, been loud, been all sorts of things, so if you want to kill me for how I've been in this game, I understand, but that doesn't mean it isn't a mistake.
DC and alan have both already voted, so how does that account for your reason?

Also, nice whoring of your dynasty
Demotivation
Old 01-12-2007, 05:06 PM   #227
path12
Coordinator

BK, why did you switch to DC from Alan? Out of the three of you he'd be the one I'd be most likely to vote for.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:06 PM   #228
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

To be fair, it's a really good dynasty to read......
Old 01-12-2007, 05:07 PM   #229
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
To be fair, it's a really good dynasty to read......

i read it, im well aware
Demotivation
Old 01-12-2007, 05:08 PM   #230
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
DC and alan have both already voted, so how does that account for your reason?

So either the BG is someone who hasn't voted, that's option 1.

Or the BG has voted, but is trying to stay on the downlow with who the bad guy is. I know I'm not the bad guy.

So that leaves the possibility, in the second scenario, that either Ardent or LSG is the BG. Of the two of them I see Ardent as far more likely to make this play (and if you did make this play really sorry to have brought it so out in the open buddy) thus I changed my vote from Alan to DC.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:09 PM   #231
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
So either the BG is someone who hasn't voted, that's option 1.

Or the BG has voted, but is trying to stay on the downlow with who the bad guy is. I know I'm not the bad guy.

So that leaves the possibility, in the second scenario, that either Ardent or LSG is the BG. Of the two of them I see Ardent as far more likely to make this play (and if you did make this play really sorry to have brought it so out in the open buddy) thus I changed my vote from Alan to DC.

Your not making sense..your talking about ardent and lsg then out of left field conclude with DC...confused?
Demotivation
Old 01-12-2007, 05:10 PM   #232
Barkeep49
Coordinator

And thank you. I appreciate the recognition of my shameless whoring. I was a whore once in WW, I figured, so why not be one again ? I will say that besides my interest in wanting people to read it, I wanted to make sure that my not being around, or maybe being around, wasn't something I had just hatched up. Rather the dynasty sorta proves that I'm not BS'ing about my schedule tonight around lynch.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:12 PM   #233
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Your not making sense..your talking about ardent and lsg then out of left field conclude with DC...confused?
Three people have received votes today: me, Alan, and DC.

I'm suggesting that perhaps the BG has voted for the person you claim he/she saw. I know, for a fact, that I'm not guilty. So, according to spleen's tally, only two people have cast votes, that are not on me or by me: LSG and Ardent.

If ardent is the BG, I could see him not coming out publicly with this knowledge and instead voting for the person he saw. Therefore, I'm following his lead and voting for DC.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:13 PM   #234
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

I didn't get it either.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:13 PM   #235
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:

I'm suggesting that perhaps the BG has voted for the person you claim he/she saw. I know, for a fact, that I'm not guilty. So, according to spleen's tally, only two people have cast votes, that are not on me or by me: LSG and Ardent.

If ardent is the BG, I could see him not coming out publicly with this knowledge and instead voting for the person he saw. Therefore, I'm following his lead and voting for DC.
Now i understand your reasoning, thank you
Demotivation
Old 01-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #236
path12
Coordinator

Quote:

I see now. I think Blade would have followed that if your suspicion was correct.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:16 PM   #237
path12
Coordinator

I'm going to:

VOTE ALAN T

He's the only one with votes I come up with a valid reason for: the 2 second votes on someone both days. Not thrilled with it, but like I said, the people I have the worst feelings about aren't getting any votes.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:17 PM   #238
path12
Coordinator

Crap. Forgot to bold.

VOTE ALAN T
Old 01-12-2007, 05:18 PM   #239
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
I see now. I think Blade would have followed that if your suspicion was correct.
I think so too now that he understand what I'm saying. So I guess I will switch back to Alan, who I personally have found more suspicious. I was glad to see someone else bring up the point that he expected attention yesterday for voting second, was surprised when he didn't get it, and then casts the second vote again today and is suddenly surprised about receiving attention for it.

Unvote DC
Vote AlanT
Old 01-12-2007, 05:24 PM   #240
path12
Coordinator

Well, I've gotta run. Won't be back until probably tomorrow morning. Good luck, fellow nerds!
Old 01-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #241
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok I too am out for the moment, and possibly until after lynch.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:30 PM   #242
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

hey all, we have company from out of town and are going to dinner. Lynch results may be a little late.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:37 PM   #243
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Current vote count

3 - Barkeep - Blade(169), Alan T(204), Dodgerchick ( 218)
3 - Alan T - LSG(209), path (238). Barkeep(239)
1 - Dodgerchick - ardent(194)

Yet to vote - oliegirl, GE, spleen

Last edited by Lathum : 01-12-2007 at 05:37 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:39 PM   #244
Blade6119
Coordinator

Alan isnt voting himself, thats barkeep...and DC only had one vote, ardent...so just move barkeep into that alan vote
Demotivation
Old 01-12-2007, 05:48 PM   #245
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Alan isnt voting himself, thats barkeep...and DC only had one vote, ardent...so just move barkeep into that alan vote

i already did . Big brother
Old 01-12-2007, 05:49 PM   #246
spleen1015
Coordinator

VOTE Dodgerchick

I know this isn't one of the two with 3 votes, but she is the one I suspect to be a wolf most, so this is where I place my vote right now.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:55 PM   #247
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Current vote count

3 - Barkeep - Blade(169), Alan T(204), Dodgerchick ( 218)
3 - Alan T - LSG(209), path (238). Barkeep(239)
2 - Dodgerchick - ardent(194), Spleen (246)

Yet to vote - oliegirl, GE, spleen

Last edited by Lathum : 01-12-2007 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:56 PM   #248
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

How come no one has stepped for to corroborate Blade's story? Blade is either being very noble here or he is a wolf. I am not sure which one he is.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:09 PM   #249
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

I will should be on right before lynch time, but I am going to go ahead and vote for Barkeep. I am not sure if he is a wolf, in fact, I do not think he is. But we will find out more info on Blade if we lynch Barkeep. If Blade knows who it was, then he would vote for him, right?

Vote Barkeep49
Old 01-12-2007, 06:10 PM   #250
spleen1015
Coordinator

The BG should definitely speak up if Blade's story is false. I leave it up to them otherwise at this point.

FYI, if I was the BG and I knew who a bad guys was, I would be willing to sacrifice myself for the good of the Nerds.