Dola,

VOTE oliegirl
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:34 PM   #302
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
It does not look like I have to put much of a defense with today's action, but I will refute this a bit. I was one of six people who voted on the first day and one of five people who voted on the second day. I really would not consider this by any means damning evidence. I understand throwing darts at this point of the game, but it looks like we no longer have to do that.

Blade, your story sure has some holes in it, but I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt for two reasons: 1) There have been no night kills so that backs up your story a bit. 2) This would eb a terrible wolf play, because if olliegirl comes up clean, you know your dead tomorrow.

Vote Olliegirl

How can you say his story has any holes in it?

Yesterday he came flat out and said something the bodyguard could easily have refuted. Today he claims to be the bodyguard himself. If any of this was not true, Yesterday the bodyguard would and should have said something which did not happen. There isn't any reason to feel Blade isn't telling the truth by day 2 of this.
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:35 PM   #303
Lorena
Unregistered

Out with it spleen, what are you sayin?

This is getting interesting.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 01:40 PM   #304
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Out with it spleen, what are you sayin?

This is getting interesting.

What else do you want me to say? You and oliegirl went after Blade night 1 because his one of the best players in the game. Night 2, you went after ardent because he voted for you yesterday.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:44 PM   #305
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
What holes are there in my story...you tried to discredit me yesterday, and now your somewhat doing it today. I dont want to jump to conclusions, but if im alive tomorrow your my vote as things stand

I think right now my vote tommorrow is likely Spleen unless something else happens tonight.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:45 PM   #306
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
I think ardent was the target because he voted for Dodgerchick yesterday. This same reason made me feel like I was going to be killed last night.
+1
Old 01-13-2007, 01:45 PM   #307
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
I think right now my vote tommorrow is likely Spleen unless something else happens tonight.

You don't want to do that. I am the only person that can clear you.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:46 PM   #308
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
What else do you want me to say? You and oliegirl went after Blade night 1 because his one of the best players in the game. Night 2, you went after ardent because he voted for you yesterday.

LOL, you're kinda cute sometime spleen.

Did I say something in the thread that makes you think otherwise because you sure as heck didn't SEE me go after him during the night I assure you that.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:53 PM   #309
spleen1015
Coordinator

I tried to scan Dodgerchick on Night 1. As I was leaving my room to do that, I was stopped by Betty Childs. She needed some help with her sex ed homework. So, I spent the night giving Stan Gable a little education. I say little because I'm a 14 year old genius. My manhood hasn't grown to full size yet. I never managed to scan her because of this.

Someone with more experience as the seer needs to give their opinion because this is my first time and I'm not sure what to make of this. It makes me think that Dodgerchick is Stan Gable, thus she is a wolf.

On Night 2, I scanned Alan T. He's a nerd for sure. Nice Star Trek sheets, buddy.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:56 PM   #310
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Schwing.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:58 PM   #311
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Hmm. Well we've seen games where an unable to be scanned isn't necessarily an indicator of someone being bad. However your reveal is something that someone else could easily refute if they are the seer. Since there are likely 2 bad guys, it makes no sense for you to try this fake reveal right now if you are the last wolf.

For arguement sake, if you are telling the truth but we don't assume DC is bad, the only other people left are:

2. Path
4. Lonestargirl
10.GoldenEagle

One of which is the duke (although Ardent could possibly be the duke too). If Ardent isnt the duke, and one of these are, it really makes tommorrow a race between DC, Path, LSG and GE. Pretty good odds for us either way.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:01 PM   #312
spleen1015
Coordinator

If I survive tonight, we'll know someone else's allegiance, but I don't think I will survive the night. Blade will guard himself and the lone wolf will kill me.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:02 PM   #313
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
I tried to scan Dodgerchick on Night 1. As I was leaving my room to do that, I was stopped by Betty Childs. She needed some help with her sex ed homework. So, I spent the night giving Stan Gable a little education. I say little because I'm a 14 year old genius. My manhood hasn't grown to full size yet. I never managed to scan her because of this.

Someone with more experience as the seer needs to give their opinion because this is my first time and I'm not sure what to make of this. It makes me think that Dodgerchick is Stan Gable, thus she is a wolf.

On Night 2, I scanned Alan T. He's a nerd for sure. Nice Star Trek sheets, buddy.

I'll remember this game as the first time being scanned ever, let alone Night 1 thanks spleenie, that's a compliment.

I'm not sure why you couldn't get a result but I am not Stan Gables. Just a memeber of Lambda Lambda Lambda.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:05 PM   #314
Lorena
Unregistered

Can we vote nightfall btw? I need to get some reading done (lots of reading) and a whole lotta other stuff. Including playoff football OOOOOH YEAH!!

vote nightfall
Old 01-13-2007, 02:08 PM   #315
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

vote nightfall
Old 01-13-2007, 02:11 PM   #316
Poli
FOFC Survivor

If we can, I'm game. I still want DC tomorrow.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:12 PM   #317
spleen1015
Coordinator

vote nightfall

Once the Colts game starts, I wouldn't be online and I will be playing poker all night tonight and won't be online.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:12 PM   #318
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

i don't think it would be fair for nightfall until olie has at least checked in
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 02:13 PM   #319
Poli
FOFC Survivor

True dat. I want the person trying to run me off to explain why.
Old 01-13-2007, 02:30 PM   #320
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Sorry I am just not checking in guys, like I said, my mom is in town and we have been shopping and watching a movie. With this new evidence I guess today's vote is obvious.

vote oliegirl
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:05 PM   #321
Blade6119
Coordinator

Spleen, why reveal today?? That was just not smart...Secondly, if you did go to stan gables night one he would know who you are and what you were doing. Therefore, he would have killed you last night, not gone after Ardent...im not sure i like the timing, or the story itself, of your reveal...i need some time with this one for tonights decision
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:08 PM   #322
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Spleen, why reveal today?? That was just not smart...Secondly, if you did go to stan gables night one he would know who you are and what you were doing. Therefore, he would have killed you last night, not gone after Ardent...im not sure i like the timing, or the story itself, of your reveal...i need some time with this one for tonights decision

It may have been a bad idea, but it is more information for everyone.

I guess it was a bad idea to do it at this point, but it's not going to cost us the game. It'll just cost me.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #323
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
It may have been a bad idea, but it is more information for everyone.

I guess it was a bad idea to do it at this point, but it's not going to cost us the game. It'll just cost me.

What it does it make it harder for me tonight....before your reveal, they were going to either target me or take a random shot. Now they either get the seer or bodyguard unguarded(if your telling the truth). For what? Olie is already dead and you didnt give us anything really useful for today. All you did was give the bad guys a major advantage for tonight.

I have a theory if you are in fact evil, but if thats the case i think the real seer should reveal and bust your story to pieces.

Just to confirm though, your telling me DC is betty childs?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:23 PM   #324
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

There have been some interesting turn of events today. Spleen's move to me seems like he is panicing. He may be desperate to get something done tonight, but I think the wolf would just sit back and pray for good fortuane. Still spleen's role reveal is a bit shocking, especially when things look so good for the nerds.

I still think Blade's story has some gaps in it. Why did he say Booger came into his room and they got high together? What if olliegirl told Blade she really could not be active this game and Blade is doing this for some sort of credabillity. I am not saying this is the case, but I am just playing the devil's advocate a bit here. I am brainstorming, if you will.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:31 PM   #325
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
There have been some interesting turn of events today. Spleen's move to me seems like he is panicing. He may be desperate to get something done tonight, but I think the wolf would just sit back and pray for good fortuane. Still spleen's role reveal is a bit shocking, especially when things look so good for the nerds.

I still think Blade's story has some gaps in it. Why did he say Booger came into his room and they got high together? What if olliegirl told Blade she really could not be active this game and Blade is doing this for some sort of credabillity. I am not saying this is the case, but I am just playing the devil's advocate a bit here. I am brainstorming, if you will.

I lied about booger coming into my room because i am booger and i couldnt let the wolves know that. I had to make up a story to explain how i am not the bodyguard.

As for getting high, that part is true...i couldnt remember my attacker because i got high. It is basically a coin flip, one i lose on night 1.

If i was lying, i would have been called out on it already by the real BG. Its been 2 days now with no counter, so i think it clears me.
Demotivation
Old 01-13-2007, 03:35 PM   #326
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Damn. I've been running around all day, get back, check in and I'm being sacrificed. What the hell? At least GE is seeing through Blade's story...if he is the BG then why didn't he admit it on Day 2 when everyone was asking him for information? He had NO reason not to give whatever info he had, if he really was the BG. I don't think he is, I think he just singled me out for two reasons...I am a new player, this is only my second (maybe third - I dont remember) game, and I haven't been really active up to this point because I've been having communication problems with getting my dsl switched over to cable. Last night's missed vote was a mistake, had I thought I was going to be late I would have sent my vote in earlier, but I really thought I would be back from dinner by 8:30 or 8:45, which would have given me plenty of time to vote.

I am as close to positive that Blade is a wolf that I can be without having an actual admission from him.

VOTE BLADE

I am home for the rest of the afternoon and really dont like the idea of ending the day early when Blade has everyone so brainwashed. I'm here to defend myself and hopefully convince you to lynch a wolf tonight bc I promise you I am not one...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:37 PM   #327
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
I lied about booger coming into my room because i am booger and i couldnt let the wolves know that. I had to make up a story to explain how i am not the bodyguard.

As for getting high, that part is true...i couldnt remember my attacker because i got high. It is basically a coin flip, one i lose on night 1.

If i was lying, i would have been called out on it already by the real BG. Its been 2 days now with no counter, so i think it clears me.

I completely disagree on your last point. If someone else had stepped up as the BG they would have been an immediate wolf target and everyone knows its better for the BG to stay in the game as long as possible, especially when there haven't been any wolves caught - you need the "insider information".
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:47 PM   #328
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
if he is the BG then why didn't he admit it on Day 2 when everyone was asking him for information? He had NO reason not to give whatever info he had, if he really was the BG.

How about so the wolves would think i wasnt the BG and wouldnt kill me when i was unguarded last night, and possibly get another block? Is that a good reason? Because thats what happened...
Demotivation
Old 01-13-2007, 03:48 PM   #329
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
I completely disagree on your last point. If someone else had stepped up as the BG they would have been an immediate wolf target and everyone knows its better for the BG to stay in the game as long as possible, especially when there haven't been any wolves caught - you need the "insider information".
In this small of a game, as everyone agreed, a 1-1 trade-off to get a wolf is worth it for the village. If the bodyguard was not me, he would have called me out on it.

After my play today it would seem clear the only other option for BG would have been you, but you decided not to make that claim. So its time for you to die
Demotivation
Old 01-13-2007, 03:51 PM   #330
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

No comment on any relationship with olliegirl? I am keeping my eye on you.

Why did the attacker not discover that you were booger? Was the attacker high as well?
Old 01-13-2007, 03:56 PM   #331
spleen1015
Coordinator

I hope the rest of you guys are seeing what I am seeing.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:58 PM   #332
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
Just to confirm though, your telling me DC is betty childs?

No. I think she is Stan Gable. Lathum told me that Betty was an NPC.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:59 PM   #333
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I hope the rest of you guys are seeing what I am seeing.

What are you seeing? I saw you reveal that your the seer and that you think DodgerChick is the other alpha. Your still not cleared in my mind, and if you are telling the truth, you will be dead in the morning and thus be no use to us.
Old 01-13-2007, 03:59 PM   #334
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No comment on any relationship with olliegirl? I am keeping my eye on you.

Why did the attacker not discover that you were booger? Was the attacker high as well?

Alan, still think im wrong to want to vote GE tomorrow?
Demotivation
Old 01-13-2007, 04:02 PM   #335
spleen1015
Coordinator

Quote:
What are you seeing? I saw you reveal that your the seer and that you think DodgerChick is the other alpha. Your still not cleared in my mind, and if you are telling the truth, you will be dead in the morning and thus be no use to us.

Nope. See below. You're giving yourself away with this. Maybe you're the other wolf instead of DC.

Quote:
Alan, still think im wrong to want to vote GE tomorrow?
Old 01-13-2007, 04:19 PM   #336
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Nope. See below. You're giving yourself away with this. Maybe you're the other wolf instead of DC.

So, you role reveal, tell us that DodgerChick is the other wolf, and then try to accuse me of being the wolf?

Something is not adding up here.
Old 01-13-2007, 05:11 PM   #337
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

You might be right Blade about GE. He's either being really unwilling to listen to reason here or something else is going on. I know at times in games I've gotten way too close to the play to see things objectively.. thats my only other possible guess here.

I think my comments on Spleen's reveal about DC is still the case here.. that a failed scan doesn't necessarily mean DC is bad, it just means a failed scan.

I think its pretty evident though, the last wolf is either GE, LSG, DC or Path. Right now Im not really looking hard at either Path or LSG. If our seer stays alive tonight long enough to scan GE it probably will help us know what to do tommorrow.

If GE scans good, I would likely vote for DC. I'm not convinced DC is bad because of GE's actions.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:01 PM   #338
path12
Coordinator

Just catching up:

UNVOTE GOLDENEAGLE
VOTE OLIEGIRL

I don't know about anyone else, but I thought Spleen was the seer from early on.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:02 PM   #339
path12
Coordinator

Dola, good job Blade.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:02 PM   #340
path12
Coordinator

Double dola, I still have big doubts about GE for the reasons I originally voted him for.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:17 PM   #341
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

I am suprised we haven't ended this yet, with oliegirl coming in and nobody changing their vote...
Old 01-13-2007, 08:05 PM   #342
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

The actions of the day leave little question about who is an alpha beta. The group turns on oliegirl as one. Oliegirl attempts to defend herself but in the end breaks down and screams I'm not going down without a fight! Oliegirl reaches out and grabs blade by the throat, "you sold me out and now you're mine! NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEERRRRRRRRRDDDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Oliegirl screams as she lunges at blade and snaps his neck with one twist of her huge hand. Blade falls in a heep as oliegirl runs from the house. A quick search of Blade's room reveal a neatly made bed which means he was up all night. Blade was boogar!

Night 3 has begun. Night actions due by 9 AM EST
Old 01-13-2007, 08:07 PM   #343
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Good job. Now we need to fish out the other one. My top two suspects are:

1. Spleen
2. Blade

Carry on.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:10 PM   #344
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Good job. Now we need to fish out the other one. My top two suspects are:

1. Spleen
2. Blade

Carry on.

You do realise i just died and was confirmed by our GM to be booger, right? What do i have to do to earn trust, sweet jesus!
Demotivation
Old 01-13-2007, 08:30 PM   #345
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
You do realise i just died and was confirmed by our GM to be booger, right? What do i have to do to earn trust, sweet jesus!

lol
Old 01-13-2007, 08:55 PM   #346
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Well, oliegirl is going to prison.
Old 01-13-2007, 08:57 PM   #347
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:

Lol.... I think he reads too fast.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:01 PM   #348
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

Oh, well I really do not read.
Old 01-13-2007, 09:22 PM   #349
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Well this death sucks for us. Now the wolf has free reign to go after each of us. Unless there are two left, but I dont think that would add up. But if Dodgerchick is Betty, like spleen suggests, then we would still have Stan out there. Unless I am misreading
Old 01-14-2007, 02:57 AM   #350
path12
Coordinator

I feel pretty good about my vote tomorrow.