Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-20-2012, 09:15 PM   #5201
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Sorry, guys, I have been incognito all day. I am participating in a two day relay race.

CF: I am fine with groups of two or four.

Dubb: i would take a club + 4. I have a couple of healing potions.

well if we went two, we could sssplit healersss if you consssider yourself a healer chief.

Maybe chief/ragone and ntn/cf

Or do you two need more fighter power. Unfamiliar with how the other hybrid classes like bard and druid have been doing. You guysss have been kinda quiet.

I jussst think a group of four will jussst be overkill
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:19 PM   #5202
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

oh yeah, could you give me an account of the ssspider demon battle, chief?
Old 04-20-2012, 09:34 PM   #5203
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
I will take 7 of your pots.

In return you can have your pick.

My club, my ring, 400g, and a scroll of Obliteration(one shots any enemy that can be targeted by magic without any chance they will survive, called "uber powerful" by Abe's description).

I, however, think you are looking at this wrong. I don't suspect the price goes up 2morrow on those pots.

I do suspect those pots will no longer be available and instead potions that heal more(and cost more) will be there in their place.

Let's call those potions of greater healing or some such.

This is all I can offer. If you are interested I can make it worth your while here I'm sure.

Y.O.U. M.I.G.H.T. B.E. R.I.G.H.T. A.B.O.U.T. T.H.E. N.E.W. P.O.T.S.

I. W.I.L.L. T.H.I.N.K. A.B.O.U.T. Y.O.U.R. O.F.F.E.R.

C.A.N. I. A.S.K., H.O.W. D.I.D. Y.O.U. B.E.A.T. T.H.E. B.E.H.O.L.D.E.R.? I.F. T.H.E. F.I.G.H.T. W.A.S. D.R.A.M.A.T.I.C. I. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.E.D T.O. S.E.E. T.H.E. F.I.G.H.T. R.E.P.O.R.T. A.F.T.E.R T.H.E. G.A.M.E. I.S. O.V.E.R. I.F. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E.N.T. D.E.L.E.T.E.D. I.T. Y.E.T.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 09:41 PM   #5204
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Y.O.U. M.I.G.H.T. B.E. R.I.G.H.T. A.B.O.U.T. T.H.E. N.E.W. P.O.T.S.

I. W.I.L.L. T.H.I.N.K. A.B.O.U.T. Y.O.U.R. O.F.F.E.R.

C.A.N. I. A.S.K., H.O.W. D.I.D. Y.O.U. B.E.A.T. T.H.E. B.E.H.O.L.D.E.R.? I.F. T.H.E. F.I.G.H.T. W.A.S. D.R.A.M.A.T.I.C. I. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.E.D T.O. S.E.E. T.H.E. F.I.G.H.T. R.E.P.O.R.T. A.F.T.E.R T.H.E. G.A.M.E. I.S. O.V.E.R. I.F. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E.N.T. D.E.L.E.T.E.D. I.T. Y.E.T.

I have all my fight reports.

I basically was rooted in place and ate attacks from his eyestalks b/f the battle even began.

After they attacked 6 times with magic spells the battle began. It was back and forth. I was able to kill him with room to spare. I'm nowhere near deaths door is that is what you are asking.

I will say that if you don't have a stash of HP you don't want to be anywhere near this fight. You need to be able to survive the attacks @ the start to even engage the beholder.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #5205
Ragone
Pro Rookie

Well chief.. I said it before.. for us to win we will need to start taking risks.. I'm willing to split into pairs with you.. hybrids 4 life!

If that's what you'd like to do.. its your call chief. I think we can do it though

Last edited by Ragone : 04-20-2012 at 10:18 PM.
Ragone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:50 PM   #5206
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
Abey have a good interview? HOw'd it go?

we'll fing out soon

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #5207
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
damn chief both you and ragone are sssso limited in weaponssss. You can't ussse the onessss I have. ntn what do you ussse?

We can only use an battle axe. we had to choose one type of weapon at the start of Kensai training... my choice was a battle axe
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:09 PM   #5208
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
oh yeah, could you give me an account of the ssspider demon battle, chief?

well it had icy blast and cure light wounds and cure medium wounds. We found out icy blast is not good.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:14 PM   #5209
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragone View Post
Well chief.. I said it before.. for us to win we will need to start taking risks.. I'm willing to split into pairs with you.. hybrids 4 life!

If that's what you'd like to do.. its your call chief. I think we can do it though

btw Ragone would you like my neverending torch that I got. (since I no longer need torches.) If So just grab it. This way if we do separate you wont have to spend money on the torches either

Black market
give Ragone neverending torch
Old 04-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #5210
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

oh yeah ragone take thissss

Black Market
give ragone 3 food
Old 04-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #5211
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
btw Ragone would you like my neverending torch that I got. (since I no longer need torches.) If So just grab it. This way if we do separate you wont have to spend money on the torches either

Black market
give Ragone neverending torch

ha! I WONDERED who won that!
Old 04-20-2012, 11:20 PM   #5212
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
well it had icy blast and cure light wounds and cure medium wounds. We found out icy blast is not good.

hah! Isss that all... no actual attacksss? Just healz?
Let'ssss go kick itssss butt then.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #5213
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Are youi ready for the night to fall?

Old 04-20-2012, 11:56 PM   #5214
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Night actions are faster when I have a lot fewer ghouls to send pms out to

Old 04-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #5215
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

All dobe

Old 04-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #5216
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

See ya monday morning

LMK ifI missed a PM or trade or something

Old 04-21-2012, 12:46 AM   #5217
Danny
Head Coach

What a crappy room for me today, nothing to fight or do. bleh. I think cause I entered it before the dungeon reset.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:48 AM   #5218
Danny
Head Coach

For anyone interested, I have a brooch which absorbs anything that would cause you to lose XP. And a potion which curses everything, poisions, curses, etc... I am willing to trade for gold or spells or maybe weapon or armor.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #5219
Danny
Head Coach

Crimson / Darth, keep me updated. I am willing to help you guys if possible as we go on.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:22 AM   #5220
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
For anyone interested, I have a ... potion which curses everything,

Yeah, jump on that folks!!!

Old 04-21-2012, 01:23 AM   #5221
Danny
Head Coach

lol, CURES everything
Old 04-21-2012, 01:25 AM   #5222
Danny
Head Coach

The items are
Brooch of Life Holding - If the user would lose levels then the Brooch is destroyed and the wearer does not lose their levels

Remedy Potion - When drinking this potion, you are cured of all diseases, poisons, curses, withering, unnatural gaining or any other negative condition that you might otherwise experience (except for levels lost, they stay gone).
Old 04-21-2012, 01:25 AM   #5223
Danny
Head Coach

Abe, quoting of the item specifics is ok right?
Old 04-21-2012, 01:41 AM   #5224
Danny
Head Coach

384 for me to go!
Old 04-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #5225
Danny
Head Coach

Oh and Hoops, I am not interested in your tainted money. I would rather die naked with no items then make a deal with you. I was foolish earlier to fall under your hypnotic spell of trickery, but no more!
Old 04-21-2012, 01:58 AM   #5226
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

man and here I thought I did well in the last djinni sale. damn you abe.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:25 AM   #5227
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Abe, quoting of the item specifics is ok right?

Can't you just tell them? Quoting is so...clinical. It feels rules-y, and that competes with head space against all of the other countless rules in the game, you know?

So I'd like to avoid it please.

Old 04-21-2012, 04:51 AM   #5228
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Oh and Hoops, I am not interested in your tainted money. I would rather die naked with no items then make a deal with you. I was foolish earlier to fall under your hypnotic spell of trickery, but no more!

That's OK, I was planning on literally "burying the hatchet" if we did happen to meet up again. So it is probably for your best to not listen to my offers.

I'll just continue my business of being awesome without worrying about you from here on out.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:02 AM   #5229
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abe Sargent View Post
Night actions are faster when I have a lot fewer ghouls to send pms out to

Y.O.U.'R.E. W.E.L.C.O.M.E.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:16 AM   #5230
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I have all my fight reports.

I basically was rooted in place and ate attacks from his eyestalks b/f the battle even began.

After they attacked 6 times with magic spells the battle began. It was back and forth. I was able to kill him with room to spare. I'm nowhere near deaths door is that is what you are asking.

I will say that if you don't have a stash of HP you don't want to be anywhere near this fight. You need to be able to survive the attacks @ the start to even engage the beholder.

N.O., T.H.I.S. W.A.S. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. A.B.O.U.T. A. D.E.A.L., J.U.S.T. C.U.R.I.O.U.S.I.T.Y. E.I.T.H.E.R. Y.O.U.R. S.W.O.R.D. G.I.V.E.S. Y.O.U. M.A.G.I.C. R.E.S.I.S.T.A.N.C.E. O.R. T.H.O.S.E. M.U.S.T. B.E. S.O.M.E. W.E.A.K. S.P.E.L.L.S. B.E.C.A.U.S.E. I.T. O.N.L.Y. T.A.K.E.S. M.E. T.W.O. O.R. T.H.R.E.E. S.P.E.L.L.S. T.O. G.E.T. T.O. 8.0.--9.0. D.A.M.A.G.E.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:16 AM   #5231
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

P.B. L.E.T. M.E. K.N.O.W. I.F. Y.O.U. W.A.N.T. T.O. T.R.A.D.E. F.O.R. H.E.A.L.I.N.G. P.O.T.S.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:25 AM   #5232
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
T.H.I.S. A.F.T. Y.O.U. S.H.O.U.L.D. E.N.T.E.R. T.H.E. P.E.N.T.A.C.L.E. F.O.R. T.H.A.T. E.X.P. T.H.E.N. Y.E.S., F.O.L.L.O.W. Y.O.U.R. P.L.A.N. A.N.D. S.T.A.Y. U.N.T.I.L. Y.O.U. U.S.E. Y.O.U.R. S.P.E.C.I.A.L. P.O.T.I.O.N. I.F. Y.O.U H.A.V.E E.N.O.U.G.H H.E.A.L.I.N.G. (A.N.D. I. C.A.N. H.E.L.P. T.H.E.R.E.), Y.O.U. S.H.O.U.L.D. G.E.T. E.N.O.U.G.H. E.X.P. T.H.A.T. N.O. O.N.E. W.I.L.L. C.A.T.C.H. Y.O.U. I.N. R.E.T.U.R.N., Y.O.U. C.A.N. H.E.L.P. M.E. W.I.T.H. T.H.E. I.T.E.M.S. Y.O.U. W.O.N.T. N.E.E.D. (T.H.E. U.N.I.D.E.N.T.I.F.I.E.D. W.A.N.D. / S.W.O.R.D., H.O.R.S.E. I. J.U.S.T P.A.S.S.E.D.).

I. C.A.N. O.F.F.E.R. Y.O.U. S.I.X. H.E.A.L.I.N.G. P.O.T.S. J.U.S.T. S.E.T. U.P. A. B.L.A.C.K. M.A.R.K.E.T. T.R.A.D.E.

Hey JAG, I'll try to fight the thing in the pentacle for my morning action and then have to go into the giant room (although I am curious if the trap room is a water trap because of the smooth nature of the tube and we have the potion to make us float) so go ahead and trade your potions to dubb as I'm still a room behind ya baby.
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 08:32 AM   #5233
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
That's OK, I was planning on literally "burying the hatchet" if we did happen to meet up again. So it is probably for your best to not listen to my offers.

I'll just continue my business of being awesome without worrying about you from here on out.

If we fought with no potions, even though you are more geared / higher level, I would win
Old 04-21-2012, 08:39 AM   #5234
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurdueBrad View Post
Hey JAG, I'll try to fight the thing in the pentacle for my morning action and then have to go into the giant room (although I am curious if the trap room is a water trap because of the smooth nature of the tube and we have the potion to make us float) so go ahead and trade your potions to dubb as I'm still a room behind ya baby.

O.K. F.Y.I. I.F. Y.O.U. W.A.N.T. I. A.M. P.R.O.B.A.B.L.Y. B.U.R.N.I.N.G. A. S.C.R.O.L.L. O.F. I.T.E.M. T.E.L.E. A.S.S.U.M.I.N.G. D.U.B.B. A.N.D. I. C.A.N. W.O.R.K. S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G. O.U.T., S.O. Y.O.U. C.O.U.L.D. T.R.A.D.E. M.E. Y.O.U.R. U.N.I.D.E.N.T.I.F.I.E.D. S.W.O.R.D. A.N.D. W.A.N.D. T.H.E.N. I. C.A.N. I.D. A.N.D. S.E.L.L. T.H.E.M. F.O.R. Y.O.U. A.T. T.H.E. M.A.R.I.D. S.A.L.E. M.O.N.D.A.Y. A.F.T.E.R.N.O.O.N. A.N.D. E.I.T.H.E.R. T.R.A.D.E. Y.O.U. B.A.C.K. T.H.E. G.O.L.D. O.R. I.T.E.M.S. F.R.O.M. T.H.E. S.A.L.E. A.F.T.E.R. A.F.T.E.R.N.O.O.N. A.C.T.I.O.N. I.S. O.V.E.R. S.E.T. U.P. A. B.L.A.C.K. M.A.R.K.E.T. I.F. I.T. S.O.U.N.D.S. G.O.O.D. T.O. Y.O.U., O.T.H.E.R.W.I.S.E. Y.O.U. W.O.U.L.D. H.A.V.E. T.O. H.O.L.D. T.H.E. S.W.O.R.D. U.N.T.I.L. W.E.D.N.E.S.D.A.Y. U.N.L.E.S.S. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E. A. M.E.A.N.S. O.F. I.D.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:27 AM   #5235
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

JG- whn JG brns scrll 4 trd, PB cn gv wnd, swrd (4 JG 2 sll fr JG's bnk ccnt, nt PB's), & hrs. Jst pst Blck Mrkt & JG cn hv ths thngs.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:36 AM   #5236
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Jackal, any preference between forward/right tomorrow?

Also, are we good with 20% more difficult tomorrow than what we saw two days ago? I've lost one item from my inventory that I used last time against the Treant and haven't really replaced it ... I hope you've upgraded your capabilities a bit if we want to push ahead on this level and feel confident tomorrow.

No preference really, and I honestly haven't upgraded anything. Staff is decent but could probably use a better weapon. Would have been a quicker fight if the treant wasn't immune to acid though.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:37 AM   #5237
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Quote:
hah! Isss that all... no actual attacksss? Just healz?
Let'ssss go kick itssss butt then.

it did have attacks too. those were just its magic stuff. then 3 attacks per attack.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:30 AM   #5238
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
For anyone interested, I have a brooch which absorbs anything that would cause you to lose XP. And a potion which curses everything, poisions, curses, etc... I am willing to trade for gold or spells or maybe weapon or armor.

I.F. P.O.T.I.O.N. I.S.N.T. T.O.O. M.U.C.H. I. C.O.U.L.D. B.E. I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.E.D. L.E.T. M.E. K.N.O.W.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #5239
Danny
Head Coach

Sure, any items to trade that might be useful?

If not ill split the dfference with you and sell it for 150 (value is 200) but because of hoops woukd cost 250 now.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #5240
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I will take 7 of your pots.

In return you can have your pick.

My club, my ring, 400g, and a scroll of Obliteration(one shots any enemy that can be targeted by magic without any chance they will survive, called "uber powerful" by Abe's description).

I, however, think you are looking at this wrong. I don't suspect the price goes up 2morrow on those pots.

I do suspect those pots will no longer be available and instead potions that heal more(and cost more) will be there in their place.

Let's call those potions of greater healing or some such.

This is all I can offer. If you are interested I can make it worth your while here I'm sure.

D.U.B.B. A.F.T.E.R. T.H.I.N.K.I.N.G. A.B.O.U.T. I.T. T.H.E.R.E. I.S. N.O.T. M.U.C.H. I N.E.E.D. O.T.H.E.R. T.H.A.N E.X.T.R.A. G.O.L.D. I.N. C.A.S.E. O.N.E. O.R. T.W.O. S.P.E.L.L.S. S.H.O.W. U.P. A.T. T.H.E. M.A.R.I.D. S.A.L.E. S.O. T.H.E. G.O.L.D. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. H.A.N.D.Y. B.U.T. T.H.E. C.L.U.B. I. W.O.U.L.D. J.U.S.T. S.E.L.L F.O.R. 5.0.0. B.E.C.A.U.S.E. I. H.A.V.E. A. B.E.T.T.E.R. W.E.A.P.O.N. I. W.O.U.L.D. G.U.E.S.S. T.H.E. S.C.R.O.L.L. A.N.D. R.I.N.G. A.R.E.N.'T. W.O.R.T.H M.U.C.H T.O. V.E.N.D.O.R., S.O. I. C.O.U.L.D. D.O. 5. P.O.T.S. F.O.R. C.L.U.B. A.N.D. 4.0.0. G.O.L.D.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:39 AM   #5241
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Sure, any items to trade that might be useful?

If not ill split the dfference with you and sell it for 150 (value is 200) but because of hoops woukd cost 250 now.

I.F. Y.O.U. H.A.V.E. G.O.L.D. T.O. C.H.I.P. I.N. I. H.A.V.E. A. G.L.A.D.I.U.S. +. 2. I. C.A.N. T.R.A.D.E. Y.O.U.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:41 AM   #5242
Danny
Head Coach

I literally have 5 gold to my name
Old 04-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #5243
Danny
Head Coach

Whats the value lf the gladius? Ie how far pff am i?
Old 04-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #5244
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

JAG, I will off-set, when I send you stuff, however much gold you want from Danny. Give me a figure and it is done baby.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:46 AM   #5245
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Snd fr JG?
Old 04-21-2012, 10:47 AM   #5246
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Just a heads up, you'll want to burn that scroll before I make my next move so I can send you stuff JAG-waggy!.

Last edited by PurdueBrad : 04-21-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #5247
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I.T.S. W.O.R.T.H. 4.0.0. S.O. 2.0.0. A.N.D. P.O.T. W.O.U.L.D. B.E. O.K.

I.'L.L. U.S.E. S.C.R.O.L.L. N.O.W.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #5248
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Black Market
PB sends JAG unidentified wand, unidentified sword, horse figurine, and 500 gold

Last edited by PurdueBrad : 04-21-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:57 AM   #5249
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

PB wnts JG 2 tk xtr gld. Gd lck JG.
Old 04-21-2012, 11:00 AM   #5250
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

T.H.A.N.K.S. P.B. I. T.H.I.N.K. I.T. W.A.S. S.W.O.R.D. N.O.T. S.C.R.O.L.L.