Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > FOFC NCAA Football Online Dynasties
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-05-2009, 12:41 AM   #1
DeToxRox
Head Coach

EBFL Week 14!!! Files due Monday, March 9th!!!!

Week 14 Schedule

#17 Colorado @ #2 North Carolina
#12 NC State vs Utah
Rutgers vs UCF
#16 Oklahoma State vs North Texas
#11 Pitt @ Southern Miss
#7 Kentucky vs #20 BYU
#1 Arkansas vs Utah State

USF, #18 UVA and #3 Texas A&M with byes

DeToxRox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #2
DeToxRox
Head Coach

4* ATH Chris Goodman makes our 7th commit of the season.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I'm still stuck on only 1 commit, and the SS that has given me a soft commitment twice has pulled it again. This is getting old. On the plus side, I realized today that I've got a 98 speed RB sitting with a red shirt this year. That probably wasn't the best idea when I made it, but he should be a threat the next few years.

Pitt ran over SMU with a final score of 38-3. My defense forced 5 turnovers with 2 going for TDs. Sadly my starting RB went down for 3 weeks with a strained hamstring. Not sure if he'll make the bowl game or not.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:29 PM   #4
sabotai
General Manager

My defense fell apart somewhat in the second half in my game against UCF. I had a comfortable lead through most of the game, but they made it interesting down the stretch. In the end, I held them off well enough, and thanks to a few big plays put up some needed points late in the game, and got the 38-31 win on a cold, snowy day in New Jersey.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:44 PM   #5
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
I'm still stuck on only 1 commit, and the SS that has given me a soft commitment twice has pulled it again. This is getting old. On the plus side, I realized today that I've got a 98 speed RB sitting with a red shirt this year. That probably wasn't the best idea when I made it, but he should be a threat the next few years.

Pitt ran over SMU with a final score of 38-3. My defense forced 5 turnovers with 2 going for TDs. Sadly my starting RB went down for 3 weeks with a strained hamstring. Not sure if he'll make the bowl game or not.

I forget who, but you're beating me out on some guy I really wanted if I remember correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:07 PM   #6
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Colorado and North Carolina engaged in a good old fashioned slugfest, with Colorado getting the upset win over #2 North Carolina 26-17.

Colorado took advantage of 4 NC turnovers to give them the edge, but NC's D was stout, holding me to 4 FG inside the 20.

Offensivley, it was D-Scott, rushing 30 times for 149 yards and a score, and also picking up a TD in the air, leading the charge in the win.

We now hope to get our other WR's back for the Big 12 title game in a rematch vs A&M.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:19 PM   #7
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Looks like we have 3 games left .. Radii, cmp and gram, and I think Ironheads recruiting.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:00 PM   #8
wade moore
lolzcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeToxRox View Post
Colorado and North Carolina engaged in a good old fashioned slugfest, with Colorado getting the upset win over #2 North Carolina 26-17.

Colorado took advantage of 4 NC turnovers to give them the edge, but NC's D was stout, holding me to 4 FG inside the 20.

Offensivley, it was D-Scott, rushing 30 times for 149 yards and a score, and also picking up a TD in the air, leading the charge in the win.

We now hope to get our other WR's back for the Big 12 title game in a rematch vs A&M.

The loss to Miami hurts so much more now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby
Maybe I am just getting old though, but I am learning to not let perfect be the enemy of the very good...
wade moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:24 PM   #9
Ironhead
College Prospect

Probably won't be able to get my recruiting in until tomorrow around 7 pm est.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:54 AM   #10
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:

Good luck to two fierce competitors!

Last edited by DeToxRox : 03-06-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 11:30 AM   #11
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
Good luck to two fierce competitors!

Aw Logan, you shouldn't have but thanks!!
Old 03-06-2009, 12:32 PM   #12
Logan
Head Coach

I'm petitioning SD for mod status. And if you edit this too, I'm quitting.

(which you'd like to see since I stomp all the fuck over you, bitch -- EDIT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:11 PM   #13
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Looks like we have 3 games left .. Radii, cmp and gram, and I think Ironheads recruiting.

i'll be playing this afternoon/evening after I finish up some work.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 01:35 PM   #14
DeToxRox
Head Coach

Sounds good. We're just down to Radii and Ironhead so it looks like we're advancin tonight.

Week 15 I believe is a bye for all, but it could be Conference title games. I am not entirely sure. If so it'll be a quick 2 day cycle for all to recruit.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:12 PM   #15
Radii
Head Coach

First play from scrimmage after the opening kickoff. I uploaded it because i don't think I've ever seen a hole open up so big on a straight up the middle first and 10 run.

We crush Utah 56-7. We got a 105 yard INT return and a 106 yard return of a missed FG(I've never seen one of those succeed, I was going to run it out to give me a longer field so I could burn more clock and end the game faster, then the dude was just gone).
Old 03-06-2009, 05:29 PM   #16
BrianD
Grizzled Veteran

I've actually returned a couple of missed FGs for TDs. It seems that most members of the FG squad are pretty slow. The last one I returned I just started up one sideline and then cut across-field to the other. Nobody was even close to fast enough to touch me. At this point I think I am 3-for-3 on missed FG scores.
BrianD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 06:39 PM   #17
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianD View Post
I've actually returned a couple of missed FGs for TDs. It seems that most members of the FG squad are pretty slow. The last one I returned I just started up one sideline and then cut across-field to the other. Nobody was even close to fast enough to touch me. At this point I think I am 3-for-3 on missed FG scores.

yeah the first few times I did it I got tackled by the time I hit the 20, never came close to getting back to the original line of scrimmage. That was probably very early in a dynasty before I'd recruited in some speed. If its that easy with faster players then it'll go on the list of stuff not to do heh.
Old 03-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #18
Ironhead
College Prospect

Just tried to sign into Live and couldn't get on. My router has been acting strange the past few days and I think it might be on the way out.

If my recruiting the only thing holding up the advance then you can go ahead.
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote