Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

View Poll Results: If Trump Loses In November, What Do You Think Happens Next
Normal transition of power. He meets with Biden, stays until 1/20, comes to inauguration, etc. 5 5.56%
He doesn't fight the result, but resigns prior to the inauguration. 2 2.22%
He fights the result but gives up shortly before the inauguration (let's define "shortly" as "some time after the EC meets on 12/14") 30 33.33%
He fights the result all the way to January 20th. Has to be physically removed. 12 13.33%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up and resigns before the inauguration 6 6.67%
He fights the result for a short time, but gives up an then we have a normal transition as per option 1. 30 33.33%
Other. (You know you gotta specify this one.) 5 5.56%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2021, 09:51 PM   #3301
JPhillips
General Manager

The right never gives up on anything. Fox is still pushing hydroxychloroquine, for God's sake.
Old 06-15-2021, 03:39 PM   #3302
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

LOL...
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2021, 05:10 PM   #3303
RainMaker
General Manager

I've seen teenagers get more punishment for egging a house than this.

RainMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 10:10 AM   #3304
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

So the FBI planned the Insurrection with BLM and tricked MAGAs into joining them into storming the capitol at the behest of Republican government officials to stop the stealing of the election that was orchestrated by China and Venezuela with the assistance of the private company Dominion who were awarded the contracts by Republican government officials who publicly support Donald Trump but also haven't done enough to help him.

Or, a known grifter is lying to you.
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 11:10 AM   #3305
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Econ View Post
So the FBI planned the Insurrection with BLM and tricked MAGAs into joining them into storming the capitol at the behest of Republican government officials to stop the stealing of the election that was orchestrated by China and Venezuela with the assistance of the private company Dominion who were awarded the contracts by Republican government officials who publicly support Donald Trump but also haven't done enough to help him.

Or, a known grifter is lying to you.

What's frightening is just reading shit in some of these right wing safe spaces. There are way too many people that actually believe this, believe hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes are being discovered in these audits, and that Trump will be named President in August or is already secretly President.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 02:43 PM   #3306
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

"So finally, we're all in agreement about what's going on with the adults. Milhouse?"
"Ahem. OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people --"
"Thank you."
"-- under the supervision of the reverse vampires --"
"-- are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. We're through the looking glass, here, people..."

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 05:08 PM   #3307
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
"So finally, we're all in agreement about what's going on with the adults. Milhouse?"
"Ahem. OK, here's what we've got: the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people --"
"Thank you."
"-- under the supervision of the reverse vampires --"
"-- are forcing our parents to go to bed early in a fiendish plot to eliminate the meal of dinner. We're through the looking glass, here, people..."

SI

I use this simpsons quote at least once a week.

Also the Milhouse Shelbyville conversation.
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 11:06 PM   #3308
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Econ View Post
I use this simpsons quote at least once a week.

Also the Milhouse Shelbyville conversation.

The Lemon of Troy is one of the most underrated Simpsons episodes. It should be in that jumble of top 30 episodes that people draw their top 10 list from but it isn't.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 06:57 AM   #3309
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 07:27 AM   #3310
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Someone posted about CRT on my towns local facebook page. I am shocked the administrators left it up, as it is going exactly where you think it would. I live in a VERY red town that is 95% white and decidedly upper middle class. Lots of comments about "working hard" and "equal opportunity"
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 07:56 AM   #3311
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Someone posted about CRT on my towns local facebook page. I am shocked the administrators left it up, as it is going exactly where you think it would. I live in a VERY red town that is 95% white and decidedly upper middle class. Lots of comments about "working hard" and "equal opportunity"

Funny how some still harp on equal opportunity, when that right has only been fully extended for just over 50 years, and many who stood against it, are either still here or have passed their bigotry on to a new generation.

"Sure, I know the rest of us had a 200 year head start on this equal rights shit, but come one, catch up, don't be lazy!"
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 08:25 AM   #3312
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

My mom went to high school with one of the guys making a lot of comments, so I know about him. I just want to say it is a lot easier to cross home plate from third base than first base. Something tells me they won't get it.
Old 06-17-2021, 10:00 AM   #3313
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlingice View Post
The Lemon of Troy is one of the most underrated Simpsons episodes. It should be in that jumble of top 30 episodes that people draw their top 10 list from but it isn't.

SI

It also provided us one of the more versatile Simpsons memes.

molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:13 PM   #3314
Ksyrup

Yeesh. I assume a significant part of this is the Trump/Putin love affair and the "I love/support everything Trump loves/supports," but still...

M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Old 06-18-2021, 01:10 PM   #3315
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

At some point someone needs to put a stop to this, I mean, right?

Arizona Sham Auditors Transport Voting System Data To Secret Montana Hideout | HuffPost
Old 06-18-2021, 01:26 PM   #3316
Ksyrup

No, it's eventually going to be finalized and then used as a legitimate audit that proves there was illegal voting and vote-shifting that went on, for the dual purposes of (a) inciting Trumpies further to give money and prepare for the next insurrection opportunity and (b) providing the precursor for states to enact further voter restrictions.

Since Rudy and gang failed miserably in demonstrating any valid widespread voter fraud, the only alternative was to make some up. Either way, they've now got "proof" under the guise of an "official" determination.
Old 06-18-2021, 01:34 PM   #3317
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
At some point someone needs to put a stop to this, I mean, right?

Arizona Sham Auditors Transport Voting System Data To Secret Montana Hideout | HuffPost

One of the lessons from the Trump administration is that there is no “someone” out there to save us. There is no “Book ‘em, Dano” figure who’s going to emerge from the corner and put handcuffs on all the bad guys. We save ourselves, or we don’t get saved at all.
albionmoonlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2021, 02:31 PM   #3318
whomario
Pro Starter

Yeah, the CRT thing is bonkers ... Who had "claim analysis of racism as racist by way of villifying an obscure scholarly theory used in certain college courses as a way to indoctrinate 10 year olds by making it an umbrella term for everything they wanna get rid of" on their bingo card ? I mean, it's not surprising they went on to the next crazy thing, using the same narratives as with others crazy things, but still.
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 06-19-2021 at 02:34 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 11:30 AM   #3319
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Wouldn't it be something it McCarthy spent all this time kissing the ring, full well knowing who Trump is and the damage he caused, just for the republicans to win back the majority and name Trump speaker of the house.
Old 06-21-2021, 07:08 PM   #3320
GrantDawg
World Champion Mis-speller

I could see that happening....except Speaker is too much actual work for Trump.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
GrantDawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 07:16 PM   #3321
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrantDawg View Post
I could see that happening....except Speaker is too much actual work for Trump.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

He wouldn't care. What makes you think he wouldn't smash the norms in place?
Old 06-23-2021, 07:45 AM   #3322
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Bad news everyone, the long awaited reinstatement of Trump has been pushed back to fall.

Last edited by NobodyHere : 06-23-2021 at 07:46 AM.
NobodyHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 07:57 AM   #3323
BYU 14
Coordinator

Lindell is like a crazy homeless person, wandering the streets babbling nonsense, only with millions of dollars and a platform.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:56 AM   #3324
PilotMan
Head Coach

At this point, he's the apocalyptic preacher constantly predicting the end of times to his flock. The flock might get smaller and smaller, but the real followers only get more hardened in their beliefs. Then throw in just enough meat to keep people hanging on and coming back, and before you know it, boom... you have a full blown, fully accepted religion. And once that religion has enough legitimacy it's fully accepted as part of the mainstream. History has shown this to be effective over and over.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

Last edited by PilotMan : 06-23-2021 at 09:57 AM.
PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:59 AM   #3325
Ksyrup

The AZ "audit" is going to be used to legitimize this BS. It will never go away.
Old 06-23-2021, 10:23 AM   #3326
PilotMan
Head Coach

But we should all move on from trump investigations for the healing of the country, because the left just can't let anything go because they are such sore losers.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 11:32 AM   #3327
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Bad news everyone, the long awaited reinstatement of Trump has been pushed back to fall.

A consistent theme we have seem during the Trump era is this ability to convince millions of people he is going to make something happen that there is zero constitutional ability to do, then when it inevitably doesn't happen those people get very upset at the left and their agenda.

Pence overturning the election results is 1A of this.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:22 PM   #3328
whomario
Pro Starter

Not exactly to do with Trump(ists), but since CRT has been discussed here and it touches on Jan 6th:

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/23/10095...n-the-military

That's actually about as good a rebuttal to the whole "indoctrination of the military (or whatever else) by CRT meets Wokeism" trope as i could think of: Acknowledging that the exact theory is sth that you don't just "get" overnight, but then pretty much nailing why there is an inherent need to understand the society you live in and the World at large, then giving a pretty coherent approximation of the theorie's gist (or at least general historiographical thinking) and that yes, wanting to know about a nations past, warts and all, is actually a worthwile endeavour and relevant to understanding the present.

Plus, he apparently annoyed the shit out of Matt Gaetz, which is nice (he is adressing Michael Waltz in the end, not Gaetz)
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 06-23-2021 at 05:02 PM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 05:14 PM   #3329
BYU 14
Coordinator

Gaetz is such a disrespectful douche, shaking his head like that. I really do hope something comes up that sinks him.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:54 PM   #3330
BYU 14
Coordinator

Can i trade my GOP for Michigan's please? I will even let them bring their fraudit with them.

Michigan Republicans find no voter fraud and say Trump claims ‘ludicrous’
Old 06-24-2021, 02:21 AM   #3331
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Can i trade my GOP for Michigan's please? I will even let them bring their fraudit with them.

Michigan Republicans find no voter fraud and say Trump claims ‘ludicrous’

you have your own personal BYUGOP?
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 07:41 AM   #3332
tarcone
Coordinator

I wish I owned a few senators

The word is Fight! Fight! Fight! For Iowa

FOFC 30 Dollar Challenge Champion-OOTP '15
tarcone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2021, 08:17 AM   #3333
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
you have your own personal BYUGOP?

LOL, if I did you can bet it would have everything this one doesn't. Like morals and common sense.
Old 06-24-2021, 10:47 AM   #3334
Ksyrup

Matt Gaetz v Rebekah Jones is our country in a "nut"shell right now.
Old 06-24-2021, 11:24 AM   #3335
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/06/24/rudy...atements-.html

That's a shame.
Old 06-24-2021, 04:20 PM   #3336
Thomkal
Head Coach

It's a "Doubly Good" Guiliani day as a judge is hearing arguments from him, powell, and lindell about whether to dismiss the Dominion lawsuits against them.
Old 06-25-2021, 05:27 AM   #3337
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Guiliani's law license revoked hehehe
Old 06-26-2021, 08:14 PM   #3338
Atocep
Coordinator

My wife's step dad called her today and I've largely only known him since Trump went into office so I've only known him as the blind Trump supporter. Today was the first time I've heard him bash the GOP. He went on a 20 minute rant on the phone with her today about QANON, how stupid they are, how they're making the whole party look like idiots, they make the party sound like a cult, and mocking the dumb shit they say trying to link everything to a conspiracy.

The wife said it's the first time in about 5 years he actually sounded like himself.
Old 06-26-2021, 09:06 PM   #3339
BYU 14
Coordinator

Hope abounds!
Old 06-27-2021, 01:49 AM   #3340
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

i just wish these people would apologize for the way they've been acting
Old 06-27-2021, 08:47 AM   #3341
Flasch186
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
i just wish these people would apologize for the way they've been acting

This. They think that they'll just be able to move on without addressing the past crazy. I want to see a, "Fuck, I'm sorry I got sucked into that BS." First, then we can move on.

Putting a New Spin on Real Estate!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Commissioner of the USFL
USFL
Flasch186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2021, 09:51 AM   #3342
BYU 14
Coordinator

And here we have this, at the same time Trump continues to promote this BS.

Former Attorney General Bill Barr on Trump's election fraud claims: "It was all bullsh*t"

And the sad truth is, his cultists will either scream fake news, call Barr a traitor, or just plain won't care.

Last edited by BYU 14 : 06-27-2021 at 11:06 AM.
Old 06-27-2021, 09:59 AM   #3343
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

The last quote from Mcconnell really says it all, party and power over country. It is disgusting.
Old 06-27-2021, 11:06 AM   #3344
BYU 14
Coordinator

Quote:
The last quote from Mcconnell really says it all, party and power over country. It is disgusting.

Yep and he ain't even shy about it.
Old 06-30-2021, 01:43 PM   #3345
Thomkal
Head Coach

Don't look now but whatever Weisselberg and Trump Org are being charged with its looking tomorrow is the day
Old 06-30-2021, 02:00 PM   #3346
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

forgive me for not getting very excited. It will be a big nothingburger as always and his zealots and the right wing media will scream witch hunt.
Old 06-30-2021, 02:05 PM   #3347
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
forgive me for not getting very excited. It will be a big nothingburger as always and his zealots and the right wing media will scream witch hunt.

The initial charges aren't expected to be much and won't implicate Trump himself. These are expected to be a series of charges that eventually get to Trump though.
Old 06-30-2021, 02:09 PM   #3348
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
Don't look now but whatever Weisselberg and Trump Org are being charged with its looking tomorrow is the day

This won't delay Trump's reinstatement any further will it?
Old 06-30-2021, 02:24 PM   #3349
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

you want nothingfries with that?
Old 06-30-2021, 02:25 PM   #3350
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
This won't delay Trump's reinstatement any further will it?

God I hope not