Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-16-2010, 11:43 PM   #401
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirFozzie View Post
Down 7 pounds over the last 9-10 days, but I still have a long long long way to go, trying not to fall back on the soda bandwagon/crutch.

Cool SirFozzie, keep up the good work!
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:27 AM   #402
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Starting Weight: 177.4
Week 1: 174.0 (-3.4)
Week 2: 173.0 (-1.0)
Week 3: 172.2 (-0.8)
Week 4: 170.0 (-2.2)
Week 5: 166.8 (-3.2)
Total Loss = 10.6

Pretty much the same story as before. A moderate amount of exercise but a lot of junk food last weekend. A reason for that is that I was at the end of my monthly order of Nutrisystem and all the stuff I had left I wasn't really excited about. I decided to get another order of Nutrisystem so I have the entrees now that I like. I'll probably stick with Nutrisystem as long as I'm seeing results.

Last edited by Greyroofoo : 07-17-2010 at 02:09 PM.
Greyroofoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 05:21 PM   #403
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
Total Loss = 10.6

Pretty much the same story as before. A moderate amount of exercise but a lot of junk food last weekend. A reason for that is that I was at the end of my monthly order of Nutrisystem and all the stuff I had left I wasn't really excited about. I decided to get another order of Nutrisystem so I have the entrees now that I like. I'll probably stick with Nutrisystem as long as I'm seeing results.

yeah, you go with your bad self!
Old 07-18-2010, 01:40 PM   #404
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

199.6 back down lol. I'm surprised I did considering how bad I ate yesterday. Now that I'm logging all my meals, the majority are going towards snacking I really need to get that under control. I did go to a birthday party yesterday and didn't pass up on the cake. Yesterday I did Body Pump and it fuckin' tore me up. I don't think I'm ready for it, will wait a bit more. My boobies kept getting in the way while I was lifting the weights and it was really getting on my nerves. Burned 550 calories though.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 07-18-2010 at 01:41 PM.
Old 07-18-2010, 04:22 PM   #405
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I need to start doing Body Pump and all that stuff.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:02 PM   #406
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

7/19/2010 - Body Combat and burned 828 calories

7/20/2010 - Body Step and burned 550 calories. Will not be doing this again, just not my thing. I'm going back in a bit and doing Zumba, I'll come back and post how many calories I lost.

7/20/2010 - Returned for Zumba and burned 675 calories.

I eat like crap. You'd think I'd learn my lesson by now. Weighed myself this morning and am at 199.8 :/ I saw the graph and there are a lot of ups and downs, really frustrated me. I did buy a bunch of fruit though. If I get hungry, I'll just eat fruit. Let's see how long this lasts.

Edit to add 2nd half of 7/20 and to add that I ate a shitload of calories knowing how much I worked out and didn't work out very well, I got sick. Won't do that again.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 07-21-2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 05:03 PM   #407
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyroofoo View Post
I need to start doing Body Pump and all that stuff.

*like*
Old 07-20-2010, 07:04 PM   #408
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I'm probably going to switch to a two prong assault.. Some DDR when I wake up for the quick fat-burning (seriously, I can do about 25 calories per 2 minute song), and then go to work, do my usual workout there (6x10 resistance band curls, 6x10 140 pound leg preses, 6x10 Lateral Pulls (50 pounds), 6x10 Lateral Presses (40 pounds), 15-20 minutes walking on the treadmill (usually between 2.5-2.8 MPH).
Old 07-21-2010, 04:37 PM   #409
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
I'm probably going to switch to a two prong assault.. Some DDR when I wake up for the quick fat-burning (seriously, I can do about 25 calories per 2 minute song), and then go to work, do my usual workout there (6x10 resistance band curls, 6x10 140 pound leg preses, 6x10 Lateral Pulls (50 pounds), 6x10 Lateral Presses (40 pounds), 15-20 minutes walking on the treadmill (usually between 2.5-2.8 MPH).

Yeah SirFozzie!!
Old 07-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #410
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Updated post 406.

Weight - 199.6
Workouts - Zumba (-620) and Body Combat (-687). I'm planning on returning for some more Body Combat with my workout buddy. Will update how many calories I lost.
add - Body Combat (-609)

I'm not gonna make the same mistake as yesterday. Today I'm actually in the negative numbers in regards to calories. As of right now my caloric budget is 1,255 calories and I've burned 1,307 calories and I've consumed 985 calories. I can eat 1,577 calories more calories today and that number will go up after Body Combat. This time though, I know not to eat junk after such a strenuous workout day.

Updated.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 07-22-2010 at 05:17 PM.
Old 07-21-2010, 07:57 PM   #411
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

I don't know how you can burn so many calories but You Go Girl!
Old 07-22-2010, 05:21 PM   #412
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Thanks Greyroofoo!!

Weight - 200.4
Workouts - Body Combat and Zumba later

Well shit, I don't understand. I burned more calories than I ate and gained weight? WTF?!!! Oh well, I'll probably see results in a couple of days. I didn't keep track of how many calories I burned in Body Combat because I was really discouraged. Whatever.
Attached Images
File Type: png photo.PNG (137.0 KB, 106 views)
Old 07-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #413
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Burned 650 calories at Zumba. I felt pretty down most of the day but Zumba really broke through my mini-depression, I love that class. I'm actually learning a few dance moves.

Trying to figure out what to have for dinner. Ant is gonna make us smoothies so I don't know how many calories a couple of cups will have. He doesn't put anything fattening or with a lot of sugar in 'em... mostly frozen berries and he'll juice whatever fruits we have on hand, throw in a handful of ice and maybe some fat free milk or 60 calorie almond milk.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 07-22-2010 at 08:27 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 09:57 PM   #414
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I've found the most horrible thing I can do is try to weigh myself constantly.

Depending on the amount of liquid you bring in, the amount you eliminate from your system, and your food intake/exercise levels, your weight can vary wildly in the space of 24 hours.

As you yourself said, DC, looking at your weight and not seeing a positive result is an incredible downer, and it distracts you and can be very dangerous to your morale (which is important in any diet)

I force myself to one weigh in per seven days, and I set a time for it (currently, it's when I wake up on Sunday)
Old 07-23-2010, 02:28 PM   #415
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

I might have to go that route, weighing everyday is causing me a lot of stress.

These were my stats yesterday:
Attached Images
File Type: png photo (1).PNG (135.8 KB, 102 views)
Old 07-23-2010, 02:31 PM   #416
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

dola

Weight - didn't weigh myself
Workouts - (1 hour) Just weights (-484) and Zumba (-634)

Tomorrow I'm gonna double up again: Zumba and Body Combat. I'm really looking forward to Body Combat because it's a new release . There's this move that's gonna be totally ridiculous... it's like you're on the ground walking like a komodo dragon. Crazy stuff.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 07-23-2010 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:22 PM   #417
Greyroofoo
Pro Starter

Week 5: 166.6 (-0.2)
Total Loss = 10.8

A loss is a loss I guess. On Monday my weight was actually at 163.8. The killer was having pizza on Thursday(Damn you Domino's!!!!!!). I need to get more willpower.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:09 PM   #418
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

I hear ya Greyroofoo... I hear ya.

I lost weight. I felt a rush to go to the restroom during a Zumba class

Weight - 198.6
Workouts - none, I was asked to stay home by Ant and the kids so I did. I wanted to go since there was a new Body Combat release today, but that can wait 'til Monday.

It's my birthday and ate a bunch of no-no stuff. I'm gonna try my darndest not to weight myself until Friday. Come Monday, I'm gonna double or triple up my workouts. I'm gonna try not to end my 3 hour workouts with Body Combat. The last time I did that I had no energy left and I hate not being able to put my all in a workout.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 07-24-2010 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:02 AM   #419
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Weight - dunno
Workouts - none, my off day
Old 07-26-2010, 03:32 PM   #420
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Weight - dunno
Workouts - Body Combat and about an hour and a half of leisurely swimming

New Body Combat release, totally loved it! Since I have a hard time jumping too much, I hate the scissors and unlucky for me the first 2 tracks have a lot of 'em. BUT this one track has some heavy music where we thrust our elbow side to side 3 times (like you're hitting someone's left, then right cheek) and drop the other elbow down (sort of like hitting someone on the top of the head) fucking love it, I was really getting into it.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:24 PM   #421
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

I've been trying to keep up with the DDR.. it's easy to grab 15 minutes and do a 7 or 8 song workout nonstop set.. it's the food side I'm having problem with.. feel like I'm hungry all the time..

Breakfast (around 12 noon): Usually just 10-15 baby carrots
Snack (around 3 PM): 6 saltines
Lunch: (Around 5) Grilled Chicken Sandwich on five grain bread with a touch of BBQ sauce.. if they have a soup that I like at the work cafeteria, I'll grab a small soup with it.
Dinner: Usually more carrots (don't want to bother everyone by cooking at 11 PM when they're asleep).. if I can't stand the hunger, I'll have a bowl of dry cereal.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:00 PM   #422
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I've been trying to keep up with the DDR.. it's easy to grab 15 minutes and do a 7 or 8 song workout nonstop set.. it's the food side I'm having problem with.. feel like I'm hungry all the time..

Breakfast (around 12 noon): Usually just 10-15 baby carrots
Snack (around 3 PM): 6 saltines
Lunch: (Around 5) Grilled Chicken Sandwich on five grain bread with a touch of BBQ sauce.. if they have a soup that I like at the work cafeteria, I'll grab a small soup with it.
Dinner: Usually more carrots (don't want to bother everyone by cooking at 11 PM when they're asleep).. if I can't stand the hunger, I'll have a bowl of dry cereal.

I don't think that is enough calories. You don't want to force your body into starvation that will eventually fuck up your metabolism. When that happens, you will gain weight.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:01 PM   #423
sabotai
General Manager

Sounds like you're starving yourself. How many daily calories is that?
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #424
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabotai View Post
Sounds like you're starving yourself. How many daily calories is that?

Not sure, really, I haven't been counting calories.

A lot of the problem is that with my weird work schedule, cooking is out, and the only things open at 10:30 PM or so when I leave work is fast-food (which is right out, no matter how much I crave one of Wendy's big burgers!).

I'm trying something new today, where I take a cup full of baby carrots to my desk and try to snack on them from when I sit down (around 2 PM) through lunch (5-5:30 PM), to try to keep the digestive system going.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:30 PM   #425
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Drink wise: I've beeen trying to avoid coca-cola, (I can drink 2-3 20 oz a day, just for that caffeine/sugar rush to get through the work day), I've been drinking crystal light/fruit punch (both 0 calorie drinks), my one vice is powdered low cal G2 gatorade (120 calories for 32 oz).. I'll drink one 32 oz container.. It's probably psychological as a replacement for the soda (similar concept)..
Old 07-27-2010, 09:14 PM   #426
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Weight - dunno
Exercise - Yoga and Zumba

Today was the first time I've ever tried yoga for more than a few poses. I tried it on My Fitness Coach on the Wii but doing it for 75 minutes is a lot more difficult. The poses look easy but holding them for a minute or however long that was, was really hard. I felt good at the end though... very loose and flexible. The Bridge Pose really made my booty hurt. I'm definitely gonna add it to my workouts and will most likely try Begin Pilates next week.

Bridge Pose:

Old 07-27-2010, 09:20 PM   #427
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

SirFozzie - try making a bunch of hard boiled eggs and have them in the fridge ready for snacks. Rolled up ham and cheese "pinwheels" are also a good snack. You can make a few of them and throw them in a salad... very yummy stuff. I found pickles to be a perfect snack too.

Don't feel discouraged SirFozzie, you're doing great!
Old 07-27-2010, 09:54 PM   #428
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Ugh, hate eggs. But I'll try to snack more on stuff.. I got kinda bad before, when you look at a package of rice cakes and say "35 calories.. that's a bit high, I'll just eat more carrots instead".. you know you're being stupid
Old 07-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #429
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Ugh, hate eggs. But I'll try to snack more on stuff.. I got kinda bad before, when you look at a package of rice cakes and say "35 calories.. that's a bit high, I'll just eat more carrots instead".. you know you're being stupid

Well, carrots do taste better than rice cakes

Ahh, so not an egg fan eh? Hmmm. I found that a spoonful of almond butter (or all natural peanut butter) and a glass of milk to be very satisfying... maybe something like that? Fruits are very convenient too.
Old 07-28-2010, 12:57 PM   #430
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Weight - dunno
Exercise - Zumba and Body Combat

Planning on going later with Ant and the kids but will probably just lift weights. My arms are getting really flabby... it's not pretty so I have to tighten them up.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 07-28-2010 at 12:59 PM.
Old 07-28-2010, 01:18 PM   #431
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn
Red-Headed Vixen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Weight - dunno
Exercise - Yoga and Zumba

Today was the first time I've ever tried yoga for more than a few poses. I tried it on My Fitness Coach on the Wii but doing it for 75 minutes is a lot more difficult. The poses look easy but holding them for a minute or however long that was, was really hard. I felt good at the end though... very loose and flexible. The Bridge Pose really made my booty hurt. I'm definitely gonna add it to my workouts and will most likely try Begin Pilates next week.

Bridge Pose:

Before we hike over the mountain to have breakfast, I'm going to drag you to hot yoga.

You will hate me, but your body will love it.

Last edited by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn : 07-28-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Farrah Whitworth-Rahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 03:14 PM   #432
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Two things:

1) Did a double shot of DDR Universe 3 this morning before work.. a nine song non-stop set, then a second 8 song set. oofda. Knees not happy with me.. less stiff now but they were NOT liking me much..

2) (which may or may not follow on from 1 above)... this was my facebook update when I got to work today: "Not to say this diet is making me grumpy or something.. but I'm pretty sure I'm going to eat someone's spleen today. :P "
Old 07-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #433
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farrah Whitworth-Rahn View Post
Before we hike over the mountain to have breakfast, I'm going to drag you to hot yoga.

You will hate me, but your body will love it.

I see you posting that on Facebook all the time and I've been curious about it. If you're down to hike and have breakfast, I'm down to try hot yoga

Quote:
Two things:

1) Did a double shot of DDR Universe 3 this morning before work.. a nine song non-stop set, then a second 8 song set. oofda. Knees not happy with me.. less stiff now but they were NOT liking me much..

2) (which may or may not follow on from 1 above)... this was my facebook update when I got to work today: "Not to say this diet is making me grumpy or something.. but I'm pretty sure I'm going to eat someone's spleen today. :P "

What's DDR?
Old 07-28-2010, 03:41 PM   #434
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 (for the Xbox 360)

basically, it's a workout game with a dance pad with four arrows (Down, up, left, right) as your controller, and you need to step to the arrows in time with the music and the arrows on the screen"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67SSB...eature=related

The tougher songs can look like this (note, this is the second level of difficulty, and the kid's a prodigy, but...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jzcq...eature=related
Old 07-28-2010, 03:55 PM   #435
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Ahhh... ok. We went to someone's house and they wanted me to do that... heck no that's too hard for me. Takes some serious coordination to do that!
Old 07-28-2010, 04:12 PM   #436
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Nah, not on the basic stuff.. I'm a big guy, and I can do the 3-4 foot songs (songs are rated 1-10 on difficulty), fairly easy.. the 2-4 foot songs make up my non stop playlist.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:19 PM   #437
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Weight - 199.6
Exercise - Yoga and Zumba later (burned 691 calories)

Well, looks like I'm gonna have to take drastic measures. No, not that drastic. I'm gonna go on South Beach since it's helped in the past. This calorie counting stuff ain't workin' for me.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 08-13-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Old 07-30-2010, 02:02 PM   #438
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Weight - 199.0 (I think)
Exercise - Zumba (burned 669 calories)

I started South Beach yesterday and went down half a pound I think. I should log my weight shortly after weighing myself because it's easy to forget. So as I waited for class to start I started chatting with a girl that was a first timer to Zumba. She asked how often I workout and when I told her she was shocked. She said I must have lost a lot of weight based on how many times I go... heh. I've lost inches, no doubt. The t-shirts that were form fitting are now hella loose which is great and my workout pants are really loose around the butt. But how much weight have I lost? NOTHING!!! Not a goddamn pound. But inches? Oh yeah, I've lost a lot of those.
Old 07-30-2010, 04:13 PM   #439
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

DC: Don't panic too much.. the body has several plateaus, where it feels comfortable at (and as you yourself say, you've converted a ton of fat into leaner muscle).

If you want to see the ridiculous ways that others try to force the body through the plateau barrier...

At Nightfall, Ted Forrest Wants Two Things: Matusow & H20 – #1113 – 2010 WSOP #94 | FULL TILT POKER BLOG
Old 07-30-2010, 05:16 PM   #440
sabotai
General Manager

Don't worry about pounds. If you're losing inches but maintaining weight, all that means is you lost fat but gained some muscle. That's a good thing! Just keep working out and eating sensibly and you'll be fine.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 06:41 PM   #441
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Thanks guys. I know muscle weighs more than fat and I keep telling myself that but 198 is way too big for a short gal like myself... I'm just 5'1".

Weight - 198
Exercise - Zumba (-616), Body Combat (-679)

I'm not burning as many calories as I did when I first started. I think my body is getting used to the same moves so I'll have to work in some other stuff. Lifting weights especially. My knee has also been giving me problems so I haven't been giving it my all, I'm afraid of getting it injured. The floors tend to be a bit slippery at times because of the humidity and people sweating all over the damn place so I'm really careful. Today I got so into my back kick that I strained it even more... good one Lorena.

Looks like in 2 days I've lost 1.6 lbs, headed in the right direction.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 07-31-2010 at 06:49 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:46 PM   #442
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
DC: Don't panic too much.. the body has several plateaus, where it feels comfortable at (and as you yourself say, you've converted a ton of fat into leaner muscle).

If you want to see the ridiculous ways that others try to force the body through the plateau barrier...

At Nightfall, Ted Forrest Wants Two Things: Matusow & H20 – #1113 – 2010 WSOP #94 | FULL TILT POKER BLOG

Whoa, 138 lbs. is waay too light for a guy... wow! I wanna lose weight but I won't do anything drastic like putting on one of those suits.. yikes! I have tried the Master Cleanse though and it was rough. Not the drinking lemonade part, but the salt cleanse you have to do everyday... yikes. The salt drink tastes really nasty and once it goes through your system you best be close to a toilet because when it comes... it comes. The lemonade wasn't bad actually.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 07-31-2010 at 06:50 PM.
Old 08-01-2010, 09:50 AM   #443
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Start SB (7/29)- 199.6
Weight - 196.8
Exercise - leisurely swimming

It's my day off from exercising but since it's gonna be really hot (in the 100s... wtf?) my daughter asked if we can go swimming.

So far, 3 days in the diet and have lost 2.8 lbs.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 08-01-2010 at 09:50 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #444
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Start SB (7/29)- 199.6
Weight - 194.8
Exercise - leisurely swimming

I couldn't make the morning class because my son was up waaay late so I'm going swimming with Larissa and if there's time, I'll take an evening class.

4 days in, 4.8 lbs. down
Old 08-03-2010, 11:49 AM   #445
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Start SB (7/29)- 199.6
Weight - 193.8
Exercise - Zumba (-647 calories) and Body Combat (-680 calories)

I changed the weight on my sports watch to accurately count how many calories burned. Knowing I've lost 6 lbs. already I pushed myself a little harder by using more of my upper body and still being tender with my knees. I'll have to do the same with Body Combat and not kick as high as I normally do.

Edit to add - Calories burned for Body Combat. It's a rough guess since my watch stopped for a whole song. The workout wasn't the full hour either because the instructor got there late.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 08-03-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #446
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Oh, and I found out the way to eat a a lot of salad is to find a good salad dressing. I'm eating salads like crazy. We bought a 10 oz. container and I don't think it'll last. This is the salad dressing I've been using:

Newman's Own Lighten Up Raspberry & Walnut Dressing

It's not South Beach friendly but it gets me eating more greens.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:26 PM   #447
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Start SB (7/29)- 199.6
Weight - 194.2
Exercise - Body Combat (-711 calories), leisurely swimming later

I was supposed to go to Step Interval but I just didn't feel it. My workout buddy originally wanted to try it but she backed out yesterday and I don't have enough interest to pursue it. I tried Body Step (which I think is similar) and didn't like it. They say we should try a class 3-4 times before we make up our minds but the trainer was new so she probably didn't have it quite down. I'll try it again with a different trainer and see if it changes.
Old 08-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #448
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

When I get home, I have to get back on the salad kick.. my favorite dressing is a light honey dijon.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:18 PM   #449
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Start SB (7/29)- 199.6
Weight - 193.0
Exercise - Body Combat (-600 calories) and Zumba (didnt happen instructors kid was sick)

Halfway through Phase 1 of South Beach and I'm down 6.6 lbs. A lot of exercise but my knees are paying for it, they hurt when I go down the stairs. It's weird, I've felt a bit of pain when I used to go running and I just kept going... it's different this time.

Last edited by Dodgerchick : 08-06-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #450
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Start SB (7/29)- 199.6
Weight - 193.4
Exercise - Zumba (-661 calories)

The sub for today's Zumba class is quickly becoming one of my favorite instructors; her music and "choreography" selections are awesome. I need to find out what some of these songs are and practice some of the moves at home. I'm such a nerd that I practice Body Combat and Zumba moves at home so I can have better form, lol.