Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2020, 02:56 AM   #1
user name
n00b

Couple DA questions

Is there a way to lower the combine score given to no combine players? I think it's giving way too high a score for people who only have a Sole score compared to players at the same position who have scores for all tests. Like a guard without combines but only Sole gets a 43 and it's given 7.63 pts for that when a guard who has all combine scores and the same 43 gets only 1.51. Is this a common thing for other people or have I messed up some sliders or weightings somewhere?

2nd question is about players who are given a failing grade on the combine threshold that don't seem to deserve it. Looking at 2 fullbacks for example with 24 and 25 bench press who both have green scores in DA, but are receiving the combine threshold penalty i have weighted in the tally of their points in the lower left white box which pushes them farther down the draft board for me. Is this common or fixable by something on my sliders/weightings?

thanks for reading

user name is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2020, 09:10 PM   #2
finkellll
n00b

In the edit weight screen there is a drop down in the upper left for combine value for no-combine players. I'll check my setting in the morning, but i think mine might be too low because I don't remember the last time I drafted a combine skipper.

I don't know how to change the actual threshold, but i lowered the threshold penalty to something like -5 so the players are still roughly where their bars put them. Its enough where I'll pick 1 or 2 up late in the draft and the bars let them serve as backups.
finkellll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2020, 12:51 AM   #3
user name
n00b

trying to add some clarity here in hopes it will merit further response. For the FB example, their bench press scores(24, 25) are above the threshold penalty level of 19 but they are still being treated like it is below by the equations relating to combine scores and Rate.
user name is offline   Reply With Quote