Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2005, 04:07 PM   #2601
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
That places our captain, nurse, and water rationer...im not sure anyone else is trusted enough by me to put in, and we need our security perosnnel out to protect water supply and what not...bek is there for trust reasons, not his role

Point taken, that's enough for me.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:07 PM   #2602
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Ok this confuses me. You claim Vince is spawn, yet you don't vote for him or push for voting him. You'd rather take a flyer on a suspicious guy. What is UP???
We don't get a whole lot out of me vs. him. One of us gets lynched, and it's more likely to be me than him because he's actually got an important role to play. For reasons I already discussed, I don't think it's a good idea to lynch me. It's not like we're going for the last spawn, so holding Vince/me in our back pocket for tomorrow is a reasonable strategy to pursue.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:09 PM   #2603
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Sure, here is where it gets bad if Lathum is a survivor.

Lathum is an officer. If RealDeal is a spawn, he can assume being captain if KWhit dies. There would not be any remaining officers to launch a mutiny. We don't have any way to kill spawn during night actions. So I don't see any way that we can win the game, although I suppose we could prolong it for a very long time.

If KWhit is a spawn, then he is now in a position to bump off the 1st officer RealDeal and achieve the same scenario I put out there in the last paragraph.

The only way kwhit is spawn is if the spawn converted all three pre-liftoff, which i dont see a possible as after the converted one we would have heared about it.

And maybe we need to keep me alive so i can keep this group in the brig every night...it would ensure spawn couldnt kill kwhit, you, or our nurse...thats all our major roles going forwards...with out getting too far ahead of myself i might just be needed!!
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:09 PM   #2604
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, I'm personally satisfied with the absolute trust group. No non-spawn person would have a reason to lie about it (quite the opposite). We're basically done for if all three are spawn and there are four of them out there right now.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 09-14-2005, 04:13 PM   #2605
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Sure, here is where it gets bad if Lathum is a survivor.

Lathum is an officer. If RealDeal is a spawn, he can assume being captain if KWhit dies. There would not be any remaining officers to launch a mutiny. We don't have any way to kill spawn during night actions. So I don't see any way that we can win the game, although I suppose we could prolong it for a very long time.

If KWhit is a spawn, then he is now in a position to bump off the 1st officer RealDeal and achieve the same scenario I put out there in the last paragraph.

Ok, well, having KWit in the brig will essentially save him from being killed at this point. Also, I KNOW that KWit is not spawn so the last point is not really a factor at this point in my mind. So, basically, even if Lathum is a survivor, as long as KWit is in the brig tonight we should be ok. Your scenario really kicks in if Blade is lynched later on in the game because then the Brig becomes void meaning KWit could be killed and RD (if he is a spawn--which at this point I don't know) could be promoted which would essentially SCREW US.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:14 PM   #2606
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
SnDvls, can you please allocate the phasers for tonight?

I will once I see Barkeep put out a list of people getting water
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:15 PM   #2607
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnDvls
I will once I see Barkeep put out a list of people getting water

Interesting move...very interesting...
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:17 PM   #2608
SnDvls
Pro Starter

vote Lathum
Old 09-14-2005, 04:18 PM   #2609
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Interesting move...very interesting...

If I die no one gets phasers anymore
if I die and hand them out the people who had them get them.

I've got no problem handing them out, but I don't want Real Deal or anyone else pulling that switch crap again.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:20 PM   #2610
SnDvls
Pro Starter

dola -

as I said before. there are some higher ups here who are bad and are doing some backdoor deals, if you know what I mean.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:20 PM   #2611
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
If I die no one gets phasers anymore
if I die and hand them out the people who had them get them.

I've got no problem handing them out, but I don't want Real Deal or anyone else pulling that switch crap again.

Works for me...different then what i first thought...seems reasonable...just praying kwhit sends in his order
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 04:23 PM   #2612
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I trust Kwhit and believe he's clean, but for all of you worried about the spawn officer scenario and have short memories: I am a duplicant, this was confirmed by an action post from barkeep, spawn cannot be a duplicant. It's the same reason why I trust saldana, too. Duplicant can't be faked, as I believe barkeep himself stated earlier.

For all I know, Lathum may also be clear. I don't have any better idea than anyone else right now, but with Kwhit and me, the spawn captain is the least of my worries.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:26 PM   #2613
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
dola -

as I said before. there are some higher ups here who are bad and are doing some backdoor deals, if you know what I mean.,

Hey, the only backdooring is going to be done in the brig tonight!
Old 09-14-2005, 04:28 PM   #2614
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Sorry, just thought we needed some comedy relief.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:28 PM   #2615
hoopsguy
General Manager

SnDvls - I don't have the ability to make the water order happen before the end of the day cycle. The water rationing is considered a day cycle action, but it appears that it is the first action of the day, which is why Barkeep requests that the list is e-mailed in the evening. So I'll e-mail my list to him whenever, but the list is not set in stone unless Captain KWhit orders it be so.

Also, remember that Barkeep said that the phasers can only be used for offense by the vigilante. The vigilante is a secret role that is unavailable for the spawn. So if the order for phasers does not go out today then you are hindering our defenses when our security personnel is already exhausted and (mostly) dehydrated.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 04:30 PM   #2616
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Hey, the only backdooring is going to be done in the brig tonight!

So your admitting you love the man juice?? Thats something a spawn would do!!! LYNCH HIM!!!
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 04:31 PM   #2617
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:
Also, remember that Barkeep said that the phasers can only be used for offense by the vigilante. The vigilante is a secret role that is unavailable for the spawn. So if the order for phasers does not go out today then you are hindering our defenses when our security personnel is already exhausted and (mostly) dehydrated.

and the only reason we are both exhausted & dehydrated is because of Real Deal!!! and his backdoor deal to change the water list.

I'm leaning towards sending in a phaser list right now, but it's up in the air due to what happened last night.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:32 PM   #2618
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
I trust Kwhit and believe he's clean, but for all of you worried about the spawn officer scenario and have short memories: I am a duplicant, this was confirmed by an action post from barkeep, spawn cannot be a duplicant. It's the same reason why I trust saldana, too. Duplicant can't be faked, as I believe barkeep himself stated earlier.

For all I know, Lathum may also be clear. I don't have any better idea than anyone else right now, but with Kwhit and me, the spawn captain is the least of my worries.

My suspect list is this(in order)
Vince/Mr. W...depends on whether or not w dies tomorrow

Lathum - hasnt used his role, and he has been around as evidenced by a vote for me

Realdeal(though his posts make some sense if hes good, he still orginally block voted with the other two on this list and vince keeps supporting him/refusing to scan him)

my trust list:

Kwhit, Penny, Bek - 100%...if their all bad, were already hosed

Hoops - i feel about him like i did kwhit and king early in game when i kept saying i trusted them...just does too many small things a bad guy wouldnt do...its not the big things, its the little things(king scanning hoops helps, and king was by far my #1 at the time)

Fouts(Whats going on here...were starting to think together, and he voted with me in the other thread...are we starting to gasp COOPERATE??? lol)

sundvls - hes making small steps up the trust ladder, but i dont want to trust everyone but my suspects and be blind to bluffs

people i dont know about -
Pass - his supposed secret role reveal was very sketchy....very....enough where he should be on my suspects list but im too lazy to copy and paste this up there

Schmidty - cleared by vince ...dont know what he is at all...no idea

Jeff, bug, saldana - all engineers, and im lost on all..saldana is good if real is, but real is on my suspect list so who knows
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 04:32 PM   #2619
SnDvls
Pro Starter

dola - that's also assuming the vigilante is security. I can only assign phasers to security.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:33 PM   #2620
hoopsguy
General Manager

RealDeal, you showed your Duplicant ability on Day 3 - you could have been a spawnling at that time and not known it. But I absolutely believe you were a survivor at that time.

We don't know what the Queen did on Night 2, if anything.

Bottom line - I cannot completely absolve you of being a spawn.

Again, I don't believe you are a spawn, but this scenario is the one that worries me most at this point in the game. Just as you know, if you are a survivor, that this is not a significant threat, I know that I'm not double-dealing as the galley master. But everyone else has to act on the incomplete information they possess.

Remember, over the last weekend I was just about the only one worrying about Vince as a spawn. My biggest concerns in this game have been spawn in roles that we cannot easily detect and/or defend against. Captain spawn certainly qualifies at this point.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:35 PM   #2621
hoopsguy
General Manager

I've fought to stay alive this whole game to be stuck in the brig with Pennywise, his nurse gear, and penchant for backdoor action? Ugh.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:38 PM   #2622
hoopsguy
General Manager

Sun, the security defends against spawn.

The vigilante is a survivor, just by nature of his secret role.

Jeff already revealed himself as a vigilante and I'm inclined to believe him, since he was a survivor (just couldn't survive the captain).

If you are playing on the survivor team, there is no downside to assigning phasers to everyone who can carry one. Heck, even me in the brig if we have enough of them.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:41 PM   #2623
hoopsguy
General Manager

Saldana showed himself as a duplicant on Day 5, revealed that MrBug was good by conducting a long scan as doctor.

If anyone else has an alternate explanation for how this is described by Barkeep (other than duplicant) then I'm willing to listen. But duplicant = survivor. And Day 5 survivor means that he can not have been converted.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:45 PM   #2624
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm ok with that plan. Basically, my gut feeling is that if you are spawn, we are fucked anyway, so might as well go forward like you are not spawn. I suggest your second scan go to Sndlvs, who I'm suspicous of.

I'm happy to vote out Blade. I've tried to keep my distance from him considering our history, but honestly I'm really tired of him and it would be a pleasure to lynch him tonight, spawn or survivor.

vote Blade

I'm still thinking about the water distribution.

Thats seems really sketch and then have him flip flop...he says he thinks vince is spawn, but will ignore it becuase we are already fucked...anyone else think this is odd, escpecially since he was soo quick to switch to lathum when the vote started to sway that way?
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 04:48 PM   #2625
hoopsguy
General Manager

All in all, I've been very happy with how little Blade/RealDeal crap there has been this game after the last time I played one with you. Been meaning to post something on that for a couple of days, hopefully without sounding patronizing when saying it. It has made for a more enjoyable game.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:50 PM   #2626
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
All in all, I've been very happy with how little Blade/RealDeal crap there has been this game after the last time I played one with you. Been meaning to post something on that for a couple of days, hopefully without sounding patronizing when saying it. It has made for a more enjoyable game.

I know, its nice...realdeal still let it in to that post which saddened me, but ive tried to let bygones be bygones...all in all it comes down to whos spawn, not who dislikes who
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 04:55 PM   #2627
RealDeal
High School Varsity

The reason blade is because I began to realize that Mr. W's plan lends itself to being credible because he is willing to die to prove himself correct.

You got to realize that it's hard for me to make this leap of faith because I personally scanned Vince earlier in the game and he came up clean. I have to believe that Vince was converted during the RA long scan and that's a tough one.

On the other hand, Mr. W seems credible on the basis that he is willing to die to be proven correct and isnt even asking that we kill Vince tonight. So yeah, I flip-flopped.

On the Lathum vote, as far as I'm concerned there are 4 or 5 people we could vote for and I'm completely indifferent as to who that is. I don't know anymore than anyone else. There are a handful of guys that I know are clear, but there's a bunch of guys that I just don't know about.

So I chose you initially because you were one of those 4 or 5 guys and you are incredibly annoying and shrill. If I had it my way, you would be killed first turn of every WW game you and I were on. But to not have a mess like we had a few games back when we fought for days, I tried to steer clear of you until a vote for you made sense within the game. I didn't want to let the way you annoy the fuck out of me get in the way of playing this game the right way.

But then Hoops, who isn't definitely cleared in my mind, but who is someone I trust to some degree, said he wanted you to live, so I unvoted you. Then the Lathum bandwagon started up, and Lathum is also one of the 4 or 5 guys within the group I'm suspicious of so I voted for him instead.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:59 PM   #2628
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
So I chose you initially because you were one of those 4 or 5 guys and you are incredibly annoying and shrill. If I had it my way, you would be killed first turn of every WW game you and I were on. But to not have a mess like we had a few games back when we fought for days, I tried to steer clear of you until a vote for you made sense within the game. I didn't want to let the way you annoy the fuck out of me get in the way of playing this game the right way.

And there goes the niceness...ive tried to get over how big of a prick you were, how amazing disrespectful you were and still are and play...apparently you havent..this will be my ONLY post on this matter, but wow...i thought you and i could be big about this...I apologize to hoops that he posted this right after you said what you did
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 04:59 PM   #2629
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Can it, guys.

Old 09-14-2005, 05:00 PM   #2630
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I'm not going to say anything else about that. I said too much as it is.
Old 09-14-2005, 05:04 PM   #2631
saldana
Pro Starter

another day, another 100 posts

vote lathum

and thanks hoops for backing up my "goodness". i wish there was something else i could do to help, but unless the engineers could be promoted to a different role (Barkeep ?) there isnt much except make sure we have enough votes to get a lynch
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:06 PM   #2632
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Well, I'm out for a while....

Vote Lathum
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:06 PM   #2633
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

You can fix things if the spawn decide to bust them.

Old 09-14-2005, 05:06 PM   #2634
hoopsguy
General Manager

If it stops here than it is about 70 less posts than last time. Which, I guess, is improvement.

Working on a glass is half-full mentality here ...
Old 09-14-2005, 05:08 PM   #2635
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49
Officers
If an officer dies, the officer below him moves up in rank, with rank 1 being the highest.

Captain (Rank 1) (3 AP per cycle)
The Captain is the leader of the ship and may not be executed (except by a Mutiny; see Executions Above).

Give Order: Day Only The captain may give a simple one step order to any crew member to perform a certain action that is with-in their ability to perform and they have the available action points (example: The Captain may order an engineer to repair the engine room during the next night cycle). The captain may also rescind, or modify, the orders of any other officer. The captain may not order anyone to vote in a particular way. 1 AP

Vote for Lift-Off Day Only May vote to lift-off (see Lift-off above). This does not need to be sent to the GM and may just be posted in the thread. 0 AP

Change Execution Day Only The Captain may change the person to be executed, regardless of the vote (and even if no one was scheduled to be executed). This triggers a night vote for Mutiny (see Executions – Mutiny above). This order must be sent to the GM at least 30 minutes before the voting deadline and may be conditional (example: If Pete, change execution to Bob, otherwise do not change). 1 point

First Officer (Rank 2) (2 AP per cycle)
The First Officer leads all Away Team missions and does not ever have to spend any AP to be part of the mission (beyond points spent planning the mission. See Plan Away Team Mission below)

Give Order: Day Only Same as Captain above EXCEPT that the First Officer may not rescind, or modify, orders of the Captain 1 AP

Plan Away Team Mission: Day or Night The First Officer must plan what the away team will do on their mission. This may be done in advance (may be planned in one cycle but not carried out until a future cycle). 1 AP for a short mission. 2 AP for a long mission

Lead Mutiny: Day Only The Second Officer may lead a mutiny against the Captain (see Executions – Mutiny above). This does not need to be sent to the GM and may just be posted in the thread. (NOTE: This action may be rescinded by the Second Officer any time prior to the end of voting, but he will not regain any AP spent) 0 AP the first time it is performed, 1 AP when performed at any time after that

Vote for Lift-Off Day Only May vote to lift-off (see Lift-off above). This does not need to be sent to the GM and may just be posted in the thread. 0 AP

Second Officer (Rank 3) (1 AP per cycle)
The Second Officer is in-charge of personnel.

Give Order: Day Only Same as Captain and First Officer above EXCEPT that he may not modify or change anyone other person’s order. 1 AP

Promote Private: Day Only He may promote a private to the position of: Galley Master, Security Crewmen, Sergeant at Arms, Medic or Warden. 1 AP

Security Chief (Rank 4) (2 AP per cycle)

Interrogate Suspected Spawn Day OnlyThis allows the Security Chief to privately communicate with any other crew member for the remainder of that particular day’s cycle. 1 AP

Give Order to Security Personnel: Day Only Same as Captain above EXCEPT that the Security Chief may issue orders only to Galley Master, Security Crewmen, Sergeant at Arms, or Warden. 1 AP

Protect Night Only May choose to protect a person or location against attack. If there is an attack on that person/place the attack will occur between the Security Chief and the attacker(s). The Security Chief is armed with a three shot phaser, whether or not the Security Headquarters is damaged, providing an additional bonus if the phaser has any shots left. Protect has a smaller positive effect against a Spawn Attack. What/who was protected will not be revealed until the next day cycle. 2 AP

Spy Night Only May designate a person to follow around at night and receive a report of that person’s actions. If the person launches an attack (but not a spawn attack) there is a chance that the Security Chief may perform the Protect action (with no AP cost). It will not be posted who the Security Chief spied upon, only that he spied upon someone 2 AP

Ensign (Rank 5) (1 AP per cycle)
The ensign is there to learn from the other officers and to step into the line of duty should any officers be killed.

Due to promotions, is it possible lathum actually does not hold the security chief role anymore?? He could be Second office(rank 3) and not really be able to do anything anyways...just reread that, key being bolded part
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 05:09 PM   #2636
Blade6119
Coordinator

Captain : Kwhit
First officer : real deal
Second officer: lathum

????? Its a possible out, but still needed t be said
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 05:11 PM   #2637
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Note that Lathum never could "scan" anybody, as you asserted... all he could do was get PM rights for a limited time. That doesn't really get you a whole lot, though... the thing the "bad guy" side always has going for them is that they know exactly who their opponents are, so being able to chat has real value for planning. On the "good guy" side, the certainty is never there, and it doesn't matter so much to have your planning conducted out in the open anyway.

Old 09-14-2005, 05:13 PM   #2638
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
Note that Lathum never could "scan" anybody, as you asserted... all he could do was get PM rights for a limited time. That doesn't really get you a whole lot, though... the thing the "bad guy" side always has going for them is that they know exactly who their opponents are, so being able to chat has real value for planning. On the "good guy" side, the certainty is never there, and it doesn't matter so much to have your planning conducted out in the open anyway.

I did not know that...i thought king's interrogations were scans...thank you for clarifying
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 05:19 PM   #2639
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Go spawn!
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 05:44 PM   #2640
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Go spawn!
Old 09-14-2005, 06:26 PM   #2641
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Ok I apologize for my absence today. I got called into work 10 minutes after they wanted me to be there so I rushed out the door. I will not be around at lynch time tonight, most likely, although I should be home with an hour or so of the time. While all of you talk about the brig I have to deal with some real (albeit harmless) criminals.

As for the water list an officer may send into me an order about who does or does not go on the water list but it's technically a day action. For game expediency (as the giving out of water happens second in the morning after the replication of water) I have hoops send it in at night. So any list hoops posts or sends to me now is not valid as he has already used his day AP today for TODAYS water list.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 06:27 PM   #2642
Schmidty
Coordinator

Been swamped by real life for the past few days and am trying to catch up. Sorry for the recent inactivity. Looks like things are getting tight here, so hopefully I'll have some observations after reading through everything.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:30 PM   #2643
Barkeep49
Coordinator

After conferring with the crew Blade settles on a list for who will be spending the night in the brig. Taking no one by surprise after the discussion it turns out to be Hoopsguy, Kwhit, Bek, pennywise.

Meanwhile
SnDvls posts a list of who can get phasers, except that it is rather blurry and no one can quite make out who is on the list. Similarly Real Deal issues Hoopsguy some orders about the water list which aren't quite understandable and need to be clarified.

SnDvls and Real both sent in orders for which I need clarification. Both orders will be processed once I recieve a response.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:33 PM   #2644
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
After conferring with the crew Blade settles on a list for who will be spending the night in the brig. Taking no one by surprise after the discussion it turns out to be Hoopsguy, Kwhit, Bek, pennywise.

Meanwhile
SnDvls posts a list of who can get phasers, except that it is rather blurry and no one can quite make out who is on the list. Similarly Real Deal issues Hoopsguy some orders about the water list which aren't quite understandable and need to be clarified.

SnDvls and Real both sent in orders for which I need clarification. Both orders will be processed once I recieve a response.

Why is realdeal ordering on the water...we need kwhit here to override this now
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 06:40 PM   #2645
hoopsguy
General Manager

Not sure on the water overrides - I obviously would have liked some commentary in the thread if there were issues with the selections.

I also thought the selections I posted were no-brainers if the goal was to keep as many people alive as possible.
Old 09-14-2005, 06:41 PM   #2646
Schmidty
Coordinator

After skimming things over:

Vote Lathum
Old 09-14-2005, 08:03 PM   #2647
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Quote:

Meanwhile

sent clarification
Old 09-14-2005, 09:08 PM   #2648
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Early in the day sentiment clearly seemed to be running against Blade but in the end people seemed to come around to voting elsewhere, if only because he could still preform duties useful to the crew. And so it was the Second Officer Lathum who the crowd turned to in anger. Giving little more than a shrug, Lathum allowed himself to be taken down. Alas, the gore was for naught as Lathum was but an innocent SURVIVOR!

As people go to bed the crew learns that SnDvls, hoops, pass, blade, fouts, & Schmidty will be getting phasers while based on orders from your First Officer, RealDeal, two people, schmidty and sndvls will not be getting water tomorrow.

Tally
Lathum (9) - Blade6119, Fouts, hoopsguy, Mr.Wednesday, Passacaglia, RealDeal, Saldana, Schmidty, sndlvs
Blade (2) - Lathum, Vince
Vince (1) - MrBug

Night actions due by 9 AM tomorrow

Last edited by Barkeep49 : 09-14-2005 at 09:21 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 09:09 PM   #2649
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Early in the day sentiment clearly seemed to be running against Blade but in the end people seemed to come around to voting elsewhere, if only because he could still preform duties useful to the crew. And so it was the Second Officer Lathum who the crowd turned to in anger. Giving little more than a shrug, Lathum allowed himself to be taken down. Alas, the gore was for naught as Lathum was but an innocent SURVIVOR!

As people go to bed the crew learns that [/color]SnDvls, hoops, pass, blade, fouts, & Schmidty will be getting phasers while based on orders from your First Officer, RealDeal, two people, schmidty and sndvls will not be getting water tomorrow.

Night actions due by 9 AM tomorrow
Sucks that lathum wasnt bad, but the big things is hes killing two security crewman and saving mr. w???? Thats major, and makes me think hes spawn
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 09:19 PM   #2650
SnDvls
Pro Starter

Well based on ReadDeal's actions again you all better look at him real hard. I'm going to die due to his sending in extra orders.

WAKE UP!!! Don't you all see what he's doing?