Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-28-2012, 08:59 AM   #3601
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
As far as I can see, last spawn has to be in those 3 and I was told a bed was not available meaning a spawn claimed it (hence no access for me) and still attacked.

I asked to stay up anyways so I didn't care about no bed

oh i see. aha and in that instance , say brit, brit claimed the bed but got exhaiusted from the attack and didn't actually do science work. He was covered by the fact that GE was doing work too.
CrimsonFox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:00 AM   #3602
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I thought the spawn scanner required a full cycle to get results. Although it was a Spawn that told us that, you'd have thought GE would've corrected that information if it was wrong.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #3603
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
I wanted to scan jag as stated before, you were last exhusted not cleared. DV is todays vote regardless, I wanted additional clears in case we were wrong. As jag said, if lsg were spawn they'd have offed jag by now as well

vote dv

oh because she's second in command.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #3604
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

that is if she thought of that and if she's paying attention to that.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #3605
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

what the heck...

vote LoneStarGirl
Old 06-28-2012, 09:03 AM   #3606
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Actually when Lonestar and I were wolves she definitely wanted to go after Jag early on. And when there were lots of rules she didn't read them all or got confused about how things worked (no offense)

So actually she might have chosen jag anyway for different reasons.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:04 AM   #3607
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

BUt anyway, in thread this game, she has acted exactly like in thread Autumn's game.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #3608
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I haven't looked at her votes tho. Will leave that to Danny and Jag. As for DV...well, he's just a bastard.

He could at LEAST have fixed more beds :P
Old 06-28-2012, 09:05 AM   #3609
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

If lsg were turned, the intention would hbave been to get her to be captain (by the original spawn) and a jag death surely would have followed. If she was originalthe other spawn would have offed jag a long time ago imo.

I'm fine with whatever you want to generate disscussion, I won't be able to discuss or change vote when I'm back at work so I'm staying on dv
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:06 AM   #3610
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

And yes Abe I do feel like we watched a play.

The All-Spawn production of Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
Old 06-28-2012, 09:07 AM   #3611
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

so you scanned me "just in case" because I was exhausted? okay. I still wish you would have scanned DV if the vote was going DV. That way we would know.

Unless we're dealing with the dumb unaware thing. Man I hate cunnings.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #3612
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
One of them is spawn. I asked to stay up last night and was told there weren't enough beds for me anyways

Why does it mean they're spawn? With only 3 beds someone had to claim them and everyone else would be exhausted. If you look at the list, when there aren't enough beds, it looks like it's done in order of seniority top to bottom unless those people are doing work. That's why LSG and Danny got beds for example. The night Shiggles was exhausted without reason, he must not have been able to claim a bed because Zinto was "using" it (publicly, because he didn't take any other action that night), only being exhausted as a result of the spawnling attack.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:08 AM   #3613
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

1 question for dv I want answered: are we to believe there are 2 vigilantes in the game as you claim? (Autumn)
Old 06-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #3614
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Why does it mean they're spawn? With only 3 beds someone had to claim them and everyone else would be exhausted. If you look at the list, when there aren't enough beds, it looks like it's done in order of seniority top to bottom unless those people are doing work. That's why LSG and Danny got beds for example. The night Shiggles was exhausted without reason, he must not have been able to claim a bed because Zinto was "using" it (publicly, because he didn't take any other action that night), only being exhausted as a result of the spawnling attack.

hmmm assumed it was random.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:10 AM   #3615
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

All exhusteds are cleared imo
Old 06-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #3616
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Quote:
Chubby is obviously clear, Danny and I have good votes on Britrock the past two days. If LSG was Spawn, I would've thought they'd have killed me by now.

Exactly, then I would have been Captain and I would have ran this ship into the ground. So that should clear me.

Unless you are spawn JAG
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #3617
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
so you scanned me "just in case" because I was exhausted? okay. I still wish you would have scanned DV if the vote was going DV. That way we would know.

Unless we're dealing with the dumb unaware thing. Man I hate cunnings.

In that case the tool is useless at this point
Old 06-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #3618
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
1 question for dv I want answered: are we to believe there are 2 vigilantes in the game as you claim? (Autumn)

I really don't know about all his BS about "you guys better not kill me" and him suddenly playing yesterday when every other day he wasn't. Screams guilt or unhelpful villager, both of which end up lynched.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #3619
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

Just saw JAG got cleared by Chubby's spawn detector...

And CF, why would I kill my husband on his birthday?
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #3620
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

really DV is worth lynching simply because he missed every night shift work duty except one, where what he did actually hurt us.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #3621
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
Just saw JAG got cleared by Chubby's spawn detector...

And CF, why would I kill my husband on his birthday?

a) because that's the rule
and
b) so you'd finally have someone to talk to about all the evil you do.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #3622
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Also, my gut says if we turn the tool on 2 and 1 is spawn then it'll give off a spawn reading but not say who
Old 06-28-2012, 09:16 AM   #3623
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

really the GE kill puzzled me so it must have had to do with GE being able to run the scanner.

Okay because of the multiple doctors and multiscanning machine, THAT'S why spawn get one kill each. got it. Could get messy, but for either side. Okay will finally admit that's kinda balanced.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #3624
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Also, my gut says if we turn the tool on 2 and 1 is spawn then it'll give off a spawn reading but not say who

so did you try and pick 2 people who weren't clear but who you THOUGHT were clear? cool.

So how are YOU clear?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #3625
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
All exhusteds are cleared imo

Explain your logic. If you felt that way, why did you set the scanner on CF and I, who were both exhausted?

The exhausted people aren't cleared to me, it just means they were doing something (CF and I), or didn't have a bed to claim because there were only 3. It doesn't make thence guilty, it really gives no indication as to wherever they are or aren't Spawn.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:22 AM   #3626
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

JAG, I'm a gonna fix more beds. You aren't planning on turning me into another scientist are you?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:23 AM   #3627
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
so did you try and pick 2 people who weren't clear but who you THOUGHT were clear? cool.

So how are YOU clear?

Exhusteds are all clear now (post scan).

I didn't think either of you were clear, my biggest fear was spawn captain. I then wanted to clear last of exhusteds (abe was already clear in my mind)

Absolute trust group with chief (who hinted at it when I was up for vote) and ge/schmidty (who I hinted at when ge was being discussed for a scan). I revealed and ge didn't dispute or say I was spawn.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #3628
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Chubby changes some settings on the Spawn Detector and sets it pointing at CrimsonFox and JAG. The machine gives no negative indication.

The point of the machine is to scan Spawn, if it's giving no negative indication then it means it is positively identifying one of us as Spawn, no?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #3629
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Exhusteds are all clear now (post scan).

I didn't think either of you were clear, my biggest fear was spawn captain. I then wanted to clear last of exhusteds (abe was already clear in my mind)

Absolute trust group with chief (who hinted at it when I was up for vote) and ge/schmidty (who I hinted at when ge was being discussed for a scan). I revealed and ge didn't dispute or say I was spawn.

That doesn't mean you aren't mutated spawn though. Just that you aren't original.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #3630
Danny
Head Coach

Alright some thoughts.

Chubby is cleared

Then we now have Jag, Crimson and Abe scanned. So it appears that unless they are unaware spawn, they are cleared.

That leaves DV, LSG and I as uncleared. I think we lynch one of us three and the scan the other two tomorrow. That means we either catch the wolf or know we are working on a bad assumption and there is a spawn aware out there.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:25 AM   #3631
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
The point of the machine is to scan Spawn, if it's giving no negative indication then it means it is positively identifying one of us as Spawn, no?

I made that joke/observation earlier and got nothing. Not even laughs.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #3632
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

If I were Spawn, LSG and Danny would already be dead. I also think they would've killed other officers if one of them were Spawn.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #3633
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Explain your logic. If you felt that way, why did you set the scanner on CF and I, who were both exhausted?

The exhausted people aren't cleared to me, it just means they were doing something (CF and I), or didn't have a bed to claim because there were only 3. It doesn't make thence guilty, it really gives no indication as to wherever they are or aren't Spawn.

Cleared NOW. Trying to type fast on phone.

They aren't cleared because they are exhusted, you and cf by scan today for example
Old 06-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #3634
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
That doesn't mean you aren't mutated spawn though. Just that you aren't original.

Huh, you're right. This is a little confusing. Does anyone have more info on how it might work?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:28 AM   #3635
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Chubby can you tell us what your personal message said about the scantron thing?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #3636
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Actually I don't think it means anything but that JAG and I are cleared. I'm not spawn. And never really thought Jag was the last 2 days.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #3637
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:

I meant to quote this post

Huh, you're right. This is a little confusing. Does anyone have more info on how it might work?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #3638
Danny
Head Coach

I think we should be training another scientist today in the event that spawn kill Chubby
Old 06-28-2012, 09:31 AM   #3639
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I think BK was meaning it as :Nothing bad. Which isn't the best way to put it since it is a "test" which is usually , you know HIVspawn-positive.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:33 AM   #3640
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

or HIVE-positive. BAHAHAHAHA!
Old 06-28-2012, 09:34 AM   #3641
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
If I were Spawn, LSG and Danny would already be dead. I also think they would've killed other officers if one of them were Spawn.

I don't think you are a spawn, but I don't really buy this.

The last three nights the kills were Saldana and CHief (both doctors) and then hoops and Julio (both cleared) and now GE (cleared). The spawn is ibviously going for cleared players, not necessarily the higher ups.

Also, if LSG kiled you it would have put a big bullseye on your back. Or in my case if I was spawn and killed both you two, again, big bullseye.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #3642
Danny
Head Coach

Or if you were spawn and killed LSG and I, big bullseye, not to mention limited players left a few of which were cleared.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:35 AM   #3643
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

well that leaves me and Danny to make a scientist right? Abe should probably stay trainer and JAG Captain.

Definitely don't train DV. If you want LSG you might have to order her around. THen again if she didn't scan we'd vote her out.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #3644
Danny
Head Coach

Again, I think we stick with this plan.

Today, we lynch from the unscanned group. Darth, Lonestargirl and myself.

Then tomorrow we scan the two who were not lynched. We train another scientist just in case as well.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:36 AM   #3645
Danny
Head Coach

I dont think there is too much risk of the spawn not doing as told. Whoever is left has to go the distance, so faking now would still make them lose.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:37 AM   #3646
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I don't think you are a spawn, but I don't really buy this.

The last three nights the kills were Saldana and CHief (both doctors) and then hoops and Julio (both cleared) and now GE (cleared). The spawn is ibviously going for cleared players, not necessarily the higher ups.

Also, if LSG kiled you it would have put a big bullseye on your back. Or in my case if I was spawn and killed both you two, again, big bullseye.

I don't either Danny. I don't think it would matter if a Captain spawn killed his underlings. Wouldn't matter. Sometimes it's about getting rid of useful people. Sometimes about going after Utrs to let the active people suspect each other.Sometimes it's getting rid of potential threats.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:38 AM   #3647
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Here's the gist of the PM GE and I got from Barkeep about the high-level research being completed (and sorry this is my first chance to report on this):

Setting 1 (in use) - detects the number of spawn in the game.
Setting 2 - monitors 2 players to detect whether they are spawn; must be set on a player for a full cycle. Each scientist can change the players once per day (for free) as a day action.

GE and I can agree to change it to Setting 2, or you (JAG) can order us to do so. Not sure whether there are action points involved in that.

Now, that's all of the PM I got from Barkeep. If GE found out that the chances of success have increased, I wasn't included in that message. But I think he might simply mean that we have a better chance based on our suspicions of people.

Here's Britrock explaining how the scanner works. He says GE was also sent this info, so we should be able to trust it. Maybe the 'must be set on a player for a full cycle' just means we can't move it to someone else now that it's set on CF and I but we get instant results?
Old 06-28-2012, 09:39 AM   #3648
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Again, I think we stick with this plan.

Today, we lynch from the unscanned group. Darth, Lonestargirl and myself.

Then tomorrow we scan the two who were not lynched. We train another scientist just in case as well.

well Darth and LSG were the only two worth considering really. It is a nobrainer.

They are3 in that group of 5 that are the starting spawn remember?

The group of brit Darth LSG Abe and um...one I can't remember.

So if Brit ISN'T a starting Spawn, then it HAS to be Darth or LSG.
Brit MIGHT be a starting spawn, in which case all bets are off and we STILL have those two as uncleared and deserving of lynching.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #3649
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
No. Sorry for not being clear but there is no Spawn Detected by the machine right now.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #3650
Danny
Head Coach

I know things looks bad for Darth, but I personally am very suspicious of LSG. She is playing exactly like she did the last game she was a wolf and not the more involved active LSG like she did as a villager. I also do not believe at all that she would have killed Jag as that pretty much would have guaranteed her at the very least a scan.

So for now

vote lonestargirl