Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Archives > FOFC Archive
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-06-2003, 07:41 PM   #1
revrew
Team Chaplain

Question ZFL Offseason

With the draft completed, I have some work to do, updating rosters and starting the next season. But I have some questions for our participants. Vote if need be:

1. As I update rosters, would you like the rest of the GMs to know which drafted players are disappointments in training camp and which are sleeper surprises? Or do you want to keep that information to yourself?

2. Would you like the graded rosters (that which I have PMd to you) made public, or continue to remain private?

3. Regarding expansion...it would be possible next year. This will require some discussion and decisions, for which I'd like your input. We need some proposals for how many teams (there are at least 4 interested right now) we can expand, how many to protect from expansion draft, and whether or not the league is ready for that or not. I'm not sure how many we can mathematically handle (is 4 too many? Not enough league players to go around? Somebody do the math).

4. IF we expand at the end of this year, should we continue the round-robin schedule (lengthening the season), keep the 9 week season (meaning some teams won't play other teams), or bust it into two conferences and introduce playoffs? Keep in mind, that two teams playing one another will always result in the same score. If we split into two leagues, we would greatly reduce the length of the season, with each team playing as few as 5 games (if we expand by 2)!!

Whilst I'm busy updating the rosters, kindly discuss amongst yourselves...
I came to the Crossroad. I took it. And that has made all the difference.

revrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 07:54 PM   #2
digamma
Torchbearer

Re: ZFL Offseason

1. As I update rosters, would you like the rest of the GMs to know which drafted players are disappointments in training camp and which are sleeper surprises? Or do you want to keep that information to yourself?

This is an interesting one. I think I come out on the side of secrecy, but potentially with rumors floating around...I'm not sure if there is a way to do this. I like the informational gaps we have right now. If we knew everything about everyone's players, I think the league might be less interesting.

2. Would you like the graded rosters (that which I have PMd to you) made public, or continue to remain private?

Same thing here. I think the secrecy adds something to the game. It certainly made me wary of trading for players during the draft, because I didn't know what kind of grades the other guys had. I kind of liked it that way.

3. Regarding expansion...it would be possible next year. This will require some discussion and decisions, for which I'd like your input. We need some proposals for how many teams (there are at least 4 interested right now) we can expand, how many to protect from expansion draft, and whether or not the league is ready for that or not. I'm not sure how many we can mathematically handle (is 4 too many? Not enough league players to go around? Somebody do the math).

I say we table this until the end of the season. This season we should have 30 substitute players, if my count is right--everyone should have 3 except Dophin and me, who have 4 and 2 respectively. Would that only fill one extra team?

4. IF we expand at the end of this year, should we continue the round-robin schedule (lengthening the season), keep the 9 week season (meaning some teams won't play other teams), or bust it into two conferences and introduce playoffs? Keep in mind, that two teams playing one another will always result in the same score. If we split into two leagues, we would greatly reduce the length of the season, with each team playing as few as 5 games (if we expand by 2)!!

I think because of the scoring, the round robin schedule should be kept. A five game season wouldn't be very much fun. If we went to a division format, I would think we would want to have at least 8 teams per division, with the two division winners meeting in the ZFL Bowl. That would mean 6 additional teams. But that may be too much for revrew to handle...not to mention figuring out how to add that many players.

Last edited by digamma : 05-06-2003 at 08:01 PM.
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 07:57 PM   #3
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

1) I think it would be neat for the 1st rounders *only* to get detailed during the offseason. Realistically, they are the most scrutinized. Make the 2nd and 3rd rounders enigmas.

2) If you want to go to the effort of making a blurb about each player, then yes. Flat grades, no. Otherwise, that starting blurb you had at the beginning of last season, updated considering the draft/training camp, is perfect.

3) Expansion is gonna be a pain unless we have bigger rosters. With no backups (basically), we're gonna have a lot of 0 rank players. Exposing say, 2 people per team to the draft would also suck for the expansion clubs, considering odds are good neither team would have enough people to go around to field a full club.
If we *were* to expand, I suggest this.

3a) Keep the undrafted players from this year in the back of your head. Throw them into the expansion draft. Have clubs expose 2 players each. There's 5 players per team from the expansion draft, plus the what...4 undrafted players per team leftover from this year? 9 players total right there.

3b) In addition to the standard 3 rounds, throw all undrafted players from the NEXT draft into the expansion draft. Hopefully, that'll be enough to field close to a full team, with a couple utter suck (0 rank) players.

So...like so.

Step 1) Save undrafted players from this year for expansion draft.
Step 2) Hold rookie draft for next season.
Step 3) Have teams expose 2-3 players post rookie draft.
Step 4) Save undrafted players from NEXT draft for expansion draft.
Step 5) Hold expansion draft, consisting of exposed players, and undrafted players from the 2 drafts.

And...dont split us into conferences.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 08:49 PM   #4
sachmo71
The boy who cried Trout

1. I like the rumor updates, with the real news going to each manager in PM about his own players.

2. Keep 'em secret, or write up a blurb on each player without grades. Or allow each owner to do their own writeups!

3. Shelve it.
sachmo71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 09:11 PM   #5
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

I like the idea Coffee Warlord had. Only 1st rounders should be detailed publicly. Let the 2nd and 3rd rounders stay hidden to everyone.

Again, I like this private. That made the draft day trades secret with people offering players and all the GMs not aware of each others ratings. We don't want this too open. We have to have some element of surprise, don't we?

Table this so everyone can think about it. There are many ways to do it. We just have to find the best and easiest for our Commissioner.

Continue round robin with no split on division. We need more games than 5 if we expand.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

The revival of an old favorite, FOFC Wrestling Dynasty
DolphinFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 09:44 PM   #6
revrew
Team Chaplain

Alrighty. Unless others express radically different viewpoints and there's some debate, will keep the reports to an abstract, shady minimum with more scrutiny on first rounders. Roster grades will be kept private. Expansion ideas can hang on till year's end, but I'll hang on to the undrafted player "file" as well.

The first expansion, from what I'm hearing, sounds most likely to be a two-team, with keeping the round robin. But we can table that for now.

Look for a few more posts in this thread from Kiper on draft and camp analysis, maybe a season preview, and then a new thread for season 2!

Meanwhile, check out illini's ZFL homepage, and keep that running too, gentlemen!
Old 05-06-2003, 09:47 PM   #7
tucker342
Pro Starter

Sounds Good

Will we tell you what we want the starting lineups to be? Or what...
tucker342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 06:31 AM   #8
illinifan999
Pro Rookie

I'm good with whatever the majority wants. I just want to see how my rookies look.
illinifan999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 07:35 AM   #9
revrew
Team Chaplain

tucker,
Regarding your starting lineups, I figured it would be easiest for your scouts to set that for you. When I send you your rosters, you will see that the players with the best current ratings are starting and the others are on the bench. You could start lesser players, but why? So I've set those for you, kind of like a default setting that can be changed if you prefer.

In the case of a rookie and a vet being tied in ability, the default setting is to start the vet. Bench players can still increase in ability through progression, but they are not susceptible to injury, so it makes sense to bench the rookie until he surpasses the vet in skill through progression.

There are a maximum of 3 bench players permitted, so I will need Dolphinfan to cut a bench player. And two of our teams, Fargo and Little Rock, are without a player at a certain position. (Although I see a trade that could easily remedy that; I'll PM those two GMs with a bit of a "hint" on how to fix that). I will make these details clear, as well as whether or not your rooks have busted or broken out in the PMs I'll be sending shortly.
Old 05-07-2003, 11:47 AM   #10
revrew
Team Chaplain

Kiper's Draft Analysis
"Every year people ask, how did the teams do? Who had the best draft? Who had the worst? In the NFL, It takes about 3 or 4 years to answer that question fully, especially as players move from team to team. But in the ZFL, where rookies have such a sudden impact on their teams and the rosters are so limited, it makes it easier to see who really helped themselves and who should see results next year.

"The clear winner in this year's draft was Portland. There is no way OG Tim the Troll should have slipped down to #8. No, he should have gone #3 to Little Rock, and I look for Slick Willie GM Swaggs to kick himself over that one. But where Portland really shines is their incredible luck in bagging the best talent at just the positions they most needed it. Obviously, Tim the Troll was the best talent at #8, and the Sea Biscuits needed a OG. DE Trogdor the Burninator was a solid second rounder at a position Portland desperately needed, and frankly, I really like this MLB Sectoid Commander. Portland is now probably the most complete team top to bottom in the league.

"You've got to like what Knoxville did in the draft as well. Who cares what they lost later, trading up for QB "Thumbless" Bo Jackson gives them instant air power to go with their dominating run game. Knoxville will probably average over 30 points a game this year.

"Milwaukee is to be commended as well for gobbling up draft picks and selecting well. GM Dolphinfan couldn't have been happier to get the best overall back and the second-best halfback in the league to boost the Mighty Men Offense. I have my doubts about CB JeeberD, but the Muscle Men have addressed their poor running game, and addressed it well.

"The biggest loser in the draft had to be Little Rock, who got talent, sure, but not necessarily where they needed it most. OT Slapinski will be great, but like I said before, I think OG Tim the Troll would have been a better pick for the Slick Willies. MLB Stone Hammertoe is rough, and I'm not sure he's ready to handle the complex ZFL coverage assignments. Little Rock needed to come up big on defense, and, unfortunately, the draft didn't provide that this year."
Old 05-07-2003, 11:49 AM   #11
revrew
Team Chaplain

Training Camp Reports
In Milwaukee, what few fans follow Muscle Men football are raving about Fullback Bulldozer. "The guy is a freak of nature," said one observer, "he just blows up everybody, whether he's got the ball or not." QB Bullseye has two new toys in Bulldozer and Ricky "The Answer" Williams, and if he learns to play them just right, there should be a lot more fun in Milwaukee this year.

At L.A.'s training camp, there's some grumbling surrounding second-round pick, QB Bernie Mac. "We really needed a boost from the QB spot," wrote columnist High N. Mighty, "and Mac's not ready to contribute yet. Freddie Prinze Jr. hasn't let a defender touch the Star offense, but a lot of good it will do if there isn't a skill position player who knows what to do with the football."

Outside Little Rock, first-round pick Keith "Slap" Slapinski is having a hard time shaking the critics who think GM Swaggs should have chosen someone else on draft day. "Look," Slapinski said, "I'm a fine freakin' football player. I'm sick of this #%#*$ about who should have gone where. Renaldo Buckler and I are the best tackle-tandem in the league and I personally guarantee Rajah Saleem and Dixon Spiller are going to put up good numbers this year." We'll see how good a rookie's guarantee is.

In frozen Fargo the Fighting Crawfish have found a new home, but have they found any new talent? Rookie RB Glutton for Punishment is running well, and second-round pick, DE Chesty is impressing his coaches. It looks like a step up, albeit a small one, for the Crawfish.

In Knoxville, training camp workouts have put all fears about first overall pick "Thumbless" Bo Jackson to rest. The poor Redneck defensive unit has been seriously demoralized by the constant barrage of firepower from the other side of the line. Wide receiver Jackson Jackson is the happiest man in all Tennesee, and he's singin tunes of making next year's all-ZFL team thanks to his new best buddy, "Thumbless".

In Birmingham there's some confusion, what with two Troy's on the roster now. But not many are confusing the veteran MLB with the second-round standout offensive tackle. RB Artemis is licking his chops, looking at one of the best offensive lines in the ZFL in front of him. First-round pick DE Atlantis is struggling scrimmaging against the Olympian offensive line, but coaches are assuring the media that against lesser lines he should shine.

In Albuquerque training camp reports are not so good. "Chemistry," says the coach. "It's all about chemistry. We've got some fine young players, and we're pleased with first-rounder Nelson 'The Hammer' Muntz, but we're still not sure who is going to step up and win games for us. We've had some arguments in the camp, some differences of opinion, but we're hoping the friction just toughens us up." The Isotopes remain a bit of a mystery going into the regular season. What the heck is an Isotope, anyways?

The fans in Portland are flooding the practice field, forcing the Sea Biscuits to hold closed practices now and then just to get things done. The atmosphere in Oregon is electric, and the Sea Biscuits are the hottest ticket in town. The reason? Two incredible young offensive guards, Erik Flamebeard of Neither Here Nor There and Tim the Troll. The two bash brothers on the O-line are making even the aging legs of Antonio de La Tonio leap like a deer. Fans are chanting, "Bring on Chicago! Bring on Chicago!" Yep, they're pretty pumped in Portland.

There's a bit of grumbling in San Antonio as the fans and media question whether the Margaritas needed to build for the future or win now. The trade of Jet and the failure to land a better QB are making some wonder about the Margaritas. Can rookie WR Primetime fit into the "Southern Screen" offense? Because goodness knows QB Handoff King can't run it without playmakers at the WR spot. The slow progress of first-rounder DT Stopped for a Loss isn't helping the bad vibes around the Alamo.

Chicago is buzzing about what offensive weapons Jet and Ty Wick are going to mean to the Eagles. Wick is looking great and young OG Tom Sanders is playing such steady, potent football that even Portland's Erik Flamebeard could learn a thing or two from him. Some are saying Flamebeard may be the most outgoing, but Sanders is really the best O-lineman in the ZFL. Well, well, what a stir that might cause! Improved running game, improved passing game; but outside of Sanders, will the pathetic Eagle O-line drag the team down? Can the aging defense keep up with the league's newly charged offenses? No. No, they can't. But they might still be good enough to win it all again, even if they can't shut (almost) everyone out.
Old 05-07-2003, 01:21 PM   #12
Erik Flamebeard of The Neither Here Nor There
n00b

Wick is looking great and young OG Tom Sanders is playing such steady, potent football that even Portland's Erik Flamebeard could learn a thing or two from him. Some are saying Flamebeard may be the most outgoing, but Sanders is really the best O-lineman in the ZFL.

Lies. Dirty, filthy lies. Erik will smash all who say this.
Old 05-07-2003, 01:22 PM   #13
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I'm tellin' ya. Portland in year 2, going all the way!
Old 05-07-2003, 02:41 PM   #14
revrew
Team Chaplain

Hopefully, I've just concluded PM ing the rosters for year 2 to everyone. I apologize to those I had to PM twice because I forgot to include some additional information. If you didn't get your roster, please let me know.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:44 PM   #15
JeeberD
General Manager

D'OH! I'm going to be a bust! Arghhh..........

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 02:52 PM   #16
revrew
Team Chaplain

What makes you think that Jeeber?

By the way, did you notice I left the "D" off your name? There's a reason for that.
Old 05-07-2003, 03:00 PM   #17
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

The starting lineup for your season 2 Portland Sea Biscuits!
Last known school listed in ()'s.

QB - #18 Ivan Ivavich (Brown University)
RB - #33 Antonio De La Tonio (UCLA)
FB - #49 Boris 'Bruiser' Boriche (University of Prussia)
WR - #81 Manfred von Richthofen (German Air Corps)
WR - #88 Werner Voss (German Air Corps)

OT - #70 Gustov Gustavson (Ed's Drive Thru Diplomas)
OT - #79 Lothar von Richthofen (German Air Corps)
OG - #63 Erik Flamebeard of the Neither Here Nor There (University of Don't Ask)
OG - #64 Tim the Troll (Medieval Scandanavia)

DT - #93 Colonel Joseph C. McCormick III (Westpoint)
DT - #98 Maximillion Powers (University of Springfield)
DE - #90 Markus Augustus Flavius Adrius (Roman Imperial Academy)
DE - #99 Trogdor the Burninator (University of Strongbadia)

MLB - #52 Sectoid Commander (Mars University)
OLB - #57 Kang (University of Dear God No)

S - #32 Billy Jim Bob Lee Whittaker (Little Rock Junior High)
CB - #45 Kosh (You May Find Out In 1,000,000 Years)

K - #00 Vladimir Von Vladimir (University of Elbonia)

Last edited by Coffee Warlord : 05-07-2003 at 03:01 PM.
Old 05-07-2003, 03:38 PM   #18
Swaggs
Coordinator

The following players are available:
28 C+ Harold "Slim" Stockwell-OT
20 C Stone Hammertoe-MLB
23 C Rock Knutne-DT

I need a FB and, more importantly, a DE...hopefully with similar skills.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2003, 04:39 PM   #19
tucker342
Pro Starter

My team is soooo much better than last year...

If you don't mind, I would like to rename my MLB named Troy to Helios...

BIRMINGHAM ALL THE WAY!!!
Old 05-07-2003, 04:39 PM   #20
tucker342
Pro Starter

If anyone has a QB they would like to trade I open to any offers...
Old 05-08-2003, 12:49 AM   #21
JeeberD
General Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by revrew
What makes you think that Jeeber?

By the way, did you notice I left the "D" off your name? There's a reason for that.

Oh, I don't know, just a feeling that I have...

Well, that and a talk I had with Coach DolphinFan...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 08:24 AM   #22
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by JeeberD
Oh, I don't know, just a feeling that I have...

Well, that and a talk I had with Coach DolphinFan...

I predict that JeeberD will be the best CB we've ever had.

Of course, we've only had one and he was rated an F and he was injured.

I am on a quest to show that the Dolphins can win the Super Bowl. Or should I say Front Office Bowl, with FOF2K7.

Old 05-08-2003, 09:02 AM   #23
revrew
Team Chaplain

Gentlemen, please check your year one rosters against your year 2 rosters. True, some players have progressed and others declined, but it should be by no more than a single letter grade (unless there was an injury). Check also that their ages have progressed properly.

I goofed with sachmo's roster in year one, and got his DEs and LBs mixed up. Crossing my fingers that I didn't do something like that to anyone else...
Old 05-08-2003, 09:03 AM   #24
revrew
Team Chaplain

Mark Schlereth's pre-season predictions
Mike and Mike have made their picks, and they're both full of it. So here's the skinny on how "Stinky" sees the season really breaking down:

Chicago Eagles: 8-1 "I'll give them a loss, but they're still the defending champs, and until somebody demonstrates the defense is over the hill, nobody can go over the Eagles."

Portland Sea Biscuits: 8-1 "You can't overlook how well this team has filled its holes. The running game is going to be spectacular, and the defense is now exceptionally solid."

San Antonio Margaritas: 7-2 "I think the team slips a bit this year. They're a bit older, and until I see Handoff King throw a ball more than 20 yards, I just can't pick them to win it all."

Knoxville Rednecks: 6-3 "I was tempted to take them over the Margaritas, but I held back because 'Thumbless' Bo Jackson is still a rookie. But if he plays up to speed, even Chicago and Portland will be looking over their shoulder."

Albuquerque Isotopes: 5-4 "Kid Gruesome should have a fine year, and I tell you, I like this team, but there's something not quite right about them. I don't think they're on par with the teams above them."

Milwaukee Muscle Men: 5-4 "Yes, they are going to be that much better. Too bad their defense is still shaky."

Birmingham Olympians: 3-6 "Y'know, they just don't excite me that much. Not like the other teams do. I'll have to see something more to make me a believer. QB Zeus is just dreadful."

Fargo Fighting Crawfish: 2-7 "Perhaps I'm being too harsh on the Crawfish. There is some talent there, it's just scattered and devoid of true star power. Give these guys some playmakers and it might be a different story."

Little Rock Slick Willies: 2-7 "As Hotep and Oi said, 'It's your own grave you'll dig, boy; you're playing with the big boys now.' The woeful willie defense might give up over 40 points a game against the pumped up ZFL, and that just doesn't translate to victories."

L.A. Stars: 1-8 "The defense is coming along, but they have no position players. No talent adds up to no wins."

Last edited by revrew : 05-08-2003 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-08-2003, 09:11 AM   #25
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Heh. Not even predicting Little Rock this year?
Old 05-08-2003, 10:52 AM   #26
revrew
Team Chaplain

above post edited to reflect CW's observant public proclamation of my goof.
Old 05-08-2003, 11:07 AM   #27
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

So do I get a compensatory draft pick for my efforts?
Old 05-08-2003, 11:33 AM   #28
Swaggs
Coordinator

I think you guys are underestimating the ball control offense the Slick Willies will produce behind the best tackles and running back in the league, but as long as I finish above Marmel, I'm happy.
Old 05-08-2003, 02:39 PM   #29
revrew
Team Chaplain

Swaggs has a point, there. Best tackle tandem, best running back. Just checked the numbers, and he's not just whistlin' Dixie on those two claims. As far as "ball-control", however, that defense is a long way from '85-Bear-style, run 'em and stuff 'em.
Old 05-08-2003, 03:58 PM   #30
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

From the Wisconsin Sports Weekly, An Editoral:

The ZFL is getting ready to start it’s second season. You remember me talking about the ZFL last season, don’t you? Or maybe you don’t want to remember. Considering the team from Milwaukee went 0-9 in their 1st season.

But for the fans on the fence about this new league or this team, I urge you to give it a chance. By going 0-9, the Muscle Men had the 1st pick in the ZFL’s 1st draft. They traded down to the 5th pick and gained an extra pick in the 2nd round. GM, DolphinFan1 did well with his picks. He picked up a stud FB, a very good RB and a very good MLB. With his 3rd round pick he got a slight upgrade at the CB position as well. So, this team won’t go 0-9 this season. No way. They have too much talent.

They also have a new name for their stadium named by their new CB, JeeberD. DolphinFan1 asked for help with naming the stadium. JeeberD told him to call it, “The Gym.”

“I talked it over with my assistant GM and he liked it,” DolphinsFan1 said. “He said it would sound cool in the post game summaries, ‘In The Gym, the Muscle Men . . .’ I immediately told JeeberD that his idea was picked for the stadium. He was excited and eager to play for us. It should be a lot more fun in Milwaukee this season. Come out and see us.”

So, watch the Muscle Men and the ZFL this season. They might surprise someone. Until next time, take care.

Old 05-08-2003, 04:05 PM   #31
korme
Go Reds

Cincinnati, an interested ZFL base, would like to see the ZFL expand.
korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 04:14 PM   #32
DolphinFan1
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally posted by Shorty3281
Cincinnati, an interested ZFL base, would like to see the ZFL expand.

No!!! I don't want a Cincinnati team threatening my perfect losing record last year.

Old 05-08-2003, 04:25 PM   #33
korme
Go Reds

korme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 04:35 PM   #34
Katon
College Benchwarmer

Any thought of an international expansion?
Katon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 04:50 PM   #35
digamma
Torchbearer

Jackson promises Jackson to Jackson Combo to be Potent

Knoxville, TN--Knoxville Rednecks star Running Back Robbie Action Jackson said Thursday the Redneck offense featuring rookie quarterback "Thumbless" Bo Jackson and wide receiver Jackson Jackson promised to be a force in the upcoming ZFL season.

"Man think about it, we've got the best young wide receiver in the league and the top draft pick. That Jackson to Jackson combo is gonna be stout," Jackson said. "Then you have Jackson at FB crashing through the line and then when this Jackson gets the ball, oh my!"

Stonewall Jackson agreed: "This offense is going to be something to see. Jackson left, Jackson right, Jackson middle. Jackson drops back. Throws to Jackson. Touchdown. You can't keep up with them Jacksons."
digamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2003, 05:00 PM   #36
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

I personally think a team needs to move into Galesburg.

I'd love for my Sea Biscuits to crush my current place of residence.
Old 05-08-2003, 05:29 PM   #37
tucker342
Pro Starter

WHAT?!?!?! You think I'm going to do worse than last year???
Old 05-08-2003, 05:56 PM   #38
revrew
Team Chaplain

tucker, out of necessity, if some teams do better, that means others must...therefore...pull a Birmingham.
Old 05-08-2003, 06:00 PM   #39
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

I need an OT if anyone wants to trade one, Swaggs you have a PM for one of yours for one of my extra DE.
Old 05-09-2003, 12:20 PM   #40
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

Swaggs your PM box is full. I have an offer for you once your ready!
Old 05-09-2003, 12:56 PM   #41
Swaggs
Coordinator

Sorry....try again.
Old 05-09-2003, 06:28 PM   #42
The Afoci
Pro Rookie

In some late night dealings, Swaggs and I were able to work out this masterful trade:

I am trading DE 32 Mark to Swaggs for 28 Harold "Slim" Stockwell-OT and 20 Stone Hammertoe-MLB. And the rights to half his soul.

Everything was true but that last statement.