Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Baseball Text-Based Sims
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-18-2006, 11:49 AM   #1
Shaun Sullivan
PureSim

New Beta PureSim 2007 update

The PureSim Baseball 2007 v1.17 BETA patch has been released. For those of you that play PureSim 2007 this patch is a cumulative update of all BETA patches since the official 1.1 release. It includes 55 new features, fixes and tweaks.

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1164695

For those PureSim customers adventurous enough to try BETAs please give it a shot. It should be rock solid, but I want to get as broad testing coverage as possible before making it an official release. There are some pretty significant new features.

Thanks for Playing PureSim and Happy Father's Day!

Shaun

Shaun Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:54 AM   #2
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

When did this happen? 5 seconds ago? I have been on the PureSim board all morning. Sneaky bastard!

And to others, I have tried all the beta patches so far and they have all been very stable for me. I only had a small problem with 1.14 I think it was, and that was gone once I got the next beta patch (whic was fairly quickly after 1.14 was out).
Old 06-18-2006, 11:59 AM   #3
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

And since Shaun didn't post it, I will....

Quote:
=== 1.17 Beta Changes ===

- Fix: RISP Split was being calculated incorrectly

- Fix: If the user changed the next starter via the "Set Next Starter" option on the modify roster screen it was setting it for all teams, not just the human player.

- Fix: In a number of situations, after bringing up the lineup card while managing a game (or in the pre-game) the next scheduled hitter was being incorrectly highlighted and displayed on the in-game lineup card and active batter screen.

- Fix: Fixed spurious lock up that would happen while simming (this bug was introduced in the 1.16 beta new injury code)

- Fix: Minor League prospects stories in PSPN were sometimes looking at and judging prospects by their previous season's (or best season's) minor league performance as opposed to the current season.

- Fix: Computer teams would sometimes make multiple picks in one round of the ammy draft

- Fix: Computer was sometimes maintaining rosters of greater than the association maximum

- Fix: When using a non 1-100 ratings scale the "Age" filter was not being applied properly on the "Custom Filers" dialog

- New: Added career splits to splits tab on player card

- New: Added career splits to player card in Almanac

- New: Added "Auto Fill" button to the modify roster screen. This handy dandy button will instruct your scout to automatically sign players until your roster is completely stocked.

- New: Added Distance hit for fly outs (in the red result box)

- New: During PSPN GameCast when the user can now choose to auto-play up until a given half-inning as opposed to only the top of an inning

- New: On the career stats tab of the player card, PureSim now repeats the stats header at regular intervals, since in some cases, on players with really long careers the headers would end up being scrolled off the top of the viewable region on the tab.

- New: No longer forcing multiplayer associations to use finances

- Tweak: Minor adjustments to fly ball distances

I am really happy to see the Career Splits added for players, something I threw my 2 cents in over at the PureSm boards.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:11 PM   #4
hukarez
College Starter

Excelsior!

EDIT: Nice touches for the little ballpark play-result boxes, with the distances and stuff.
I play usually at very fast speed, and thought for a moment that my PbP text said something along the lines of:

"Hitler Took an extra base...."

Probably my eyes just playing tricks on me!
Filipino Martial Arts Digest
tweet tweet twitter

Last edited by hukarez : 06-18-2006 at 01:24 PM.
hukarez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:15 PM   #5
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

auto-fill button=HOT
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote