Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Baseball Text-Based Sims
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-18-2006, 03:06 PM   #1
Shaun Sullivan
PureSim

PureSim Baseball 1.40 Released (Includes 2006 Player Stats)

Hi guys,

For a number of reasons I have not been around, so I figured I'd pass along that I released a free beta update (For PureSim 2007 owners) that has a bunch of fixes and includes the 2006 MLB players/stats.

More info on the PureSim forums:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1302749

Have a good holiday,

Shaun

Shaun Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 03:10 PM   #2
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

cool. great news. and a good reminder to me to re-DL puresim too. thanks shaun
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 04:23 PM   #3
SackAttack
Head Coach

Thanks, Shaun. Looking forward to it.
SackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:50 PM   #4
dervack
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun Sullivan View Post
Hi guys,

For a number of reasons I have not been around, so I figured I'd pass along that I released a free beta update (For PureSim 2007 owners) that has a bunch of fixes and includes the 2006 MLB players/stats.

More info on the PureSim forums:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1302749

Have a good holiday,

Shaun
Um, still banned from there. Anyway you Shaun, or someone from here post a direct link to it so I could grab it? Thanks.
dervack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 11:26 PM   #5
21C
College Prospect

" *** WARNING BETA RELEASE *** *** WARNING BETA RELEASE *** *** WARNING BETA RELEASE ***
Please note, this is BETA software and is NOT an official release. Please do not install this unless you are willing to accept possible bugs and other issues. Be sure to backup any associations you are really attached to before considering using them with a beta. That said, PureSim beta releases are typically very solid and I truly appreciate all the help the community provides with testing them. It is an integral part of the process of getting high quality official releases out the door.
*** WARNING BETA RELEASE *** *** WARNING BETA RELEASE *** *** WARNING BETA RELEASE ***

Note, this beta is a patch and requires a full install of PureSim 2007 (any version) in order to apply.

Download 1.40 Beta Here

=== 1.40 (BETA RC8) Fixes / Changes ===

- New: Updated GM AI. Primary changes involve the AI being much more protective of its up and coming prospects. The primary difference should be that it will be a bit more difficult to pry an organization's top prospects away unless you are really willing to offer up some top veteran talent or similarly touted prospects.

- New: PureSim now includes real players from the 2006 MLB season

- Fix: Fixed a few lingering issues with importing real players into a sandbox mode association

- Fix: When doing intial draft, if human chose to do custom filters, after applying custom filters in some situations involving pitchers, but while viewing batters, a "no current record" would result.

- Tweak: Multiple tweaks to multiplayer FTP code to improve robustness.

- Fix: Error 3265 when creating a new Multiplayer association (new bug introduced in v1.37)

- Cosmetic: On the player card the Historical stats table had formatting issues if the player played more than 10 seasons (new bug introduced in 1.34)

- Cosmetic: On the player card for retired players, the summary stats (that display under the picture) was getting clipped if the player was a hitter and they had more than 1,000 RBI

- Fix: Roubustness tweak. Previously PureSim would not start if there were *any* associations in the PureSim folder that were corrupt. It will now start in this case, however the association will not be listed in the dropdown on the "Load Association" dialog.

Developer, PureSim Baseball"

Damn, I feel like jbmagic.
21C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:33 PM   #6
MizzouRah
Hall Of Famer

jb must be getting old
MizzouRah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:33 PM   #7
jbmagic
Pro Starter

Quote: