Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Baseball Text-Based Sims
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-13-2008, 01:09 AM   #1
Pike
H.S. Freshman Team

Hello from the new Chicago GM

Just wanted to say hello to you guys!

Looking forward to taking part in all this, love the set up! I've asked DarkCloud to allow me to change the name of the franchise to the Black Sox, I hope that meets with everyone's approval. Thought is was kinda funny in an ironic sorta way.

I'm a 28 year old sales manager for Hilton Hotels, which means my players will be chilling in some nice cribs while they are on the road of course .

Anyway, excited about taking part and look forward to bringing a FOOL Championship to the Windy City!

Pike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:26 AM   #2
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Welcome, Pike!

Just so you know, you posted this in the Baseball Text-Based Sims forum. The FOOL forum is actually a sub-forum of this one. But I am sure the others in FOOL will see it, since we probably consititute the vast majority of the traffic into this thread.

Hilton Hotels, eh? I did a four-month temp stint in the payroll department of the Anaheim Hilton (right by Disneyland) about six years ago. Seemed like a decent place to work.

Feel free to ask questions. We're all willing to help. Beware of muns, though. He will offer you a trade shortly.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 09:02 AM   #3
kaosfere
College Prospect

Sales manager for Hilton? A buddy of mine does the exact same thing, in Dallas. Name's Stu. Doubt you know him, though. I know it's a big company. :P
SBL:
Charlotte Monarchs (1992-1994) 237 - 186
kaosfere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #4
ekcut
College Benchwarmer

*Edited*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Welcome, Pike!

Just so you know, you posted this in the Baseball Text-Based Sims forum. The FOOL forum is actually a sub-forum of this one. But I am sure the others in FOOL will see it, since we probably consititute the vast majority of the traffic into this thread.

Hilton Hotels, eh? I did a four-month temp stint in the payroll department of the Anaheim Hilton (right by Disneyland) about six years ago. Seemed like a decent place to work.

Feel free to ask questions. We're all willing to help. Beware of muns, though. He will offer you a trade or nine shortly.

FOOL- Leduc Bullets
ekcut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 11:56 AM   #5
Pike
H.S. Freshman Team

Thanks for the welcome guys!

I work in sales for the Embassy Suites brand, lotta fun and travel.

Hey, I'm all about trades! As long as they are totally in my favor!

Looking very much forward to getting started!

Long Live (cleanly and lawfully) the Black Sox!!!!
Pike is offline   Reply With Quote