Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-17-2021, 09:55 AM   #551
Ghost Econ
College Prospect

Two things:

1) working from home part-time, I've found I poop less at home and get more work done than in the office as a result.

2) I went to shit at work today, and the bowl just had splatterings of shit all over. On the inside of the rim, all around the bowl. Nothing on the seat or the top of the rim. This is a common occurrence at the office. How does this happen? I can't remember the last time I got solid shot smattered around the bowl. Are the hovering and cleaning the toilet and rim, do they have a 360° sphincter, do I just poop wrong so it all lands in the water?
Ghost Econ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 01:00 PM   #552
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

We have two sinks in the lady's bathroom. Some chick thought it was okay to put her make up on taking up half the space which left me with little room for me to wash my hands. Biatch, STAY ON YOUR SIDE OF THE SINK!! Some people are inconsiderate assholes. The world does not revolve around you, honey.
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2021, 05:32 PM   #553
Glengoyne
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Econ View Post
Two things:

1) working from home part-time, I've found I poop less at home and get more work done than in the office as a result.

2) I went to shit at work today, and the bowl just had splatterings of shit all over. On the inside of the rim, all around the bowl. Nothing on the seat or the top of the rim. This is a common occurrence at the office. How does this happen? I can't remember the last time I got solid shot smattered around the bowl. Are the hovering and cleaning the toilet and rim, do they have a 360° sphincter, do I just poop wrong so it all lands in the water?

Years back with my now defunct D&D group. We asked the the host about the spatterings on his toilet bowl. He suggested that one of his visitors had perpetrated the act. At that point, the DM announced that when he visits this house he mounts the toilet "Cow Girl".

Still one of my most memorable D&D moments with that group.
Glengoyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2021, 02:13 PM   #554
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Econ View Post
Two things:

Just trying to make a physics guess here, but some sort of water displacement (i.e. poop already in the bowl and then another load shoots it up into the air to cover the bottom of the seat and top of the bowl)?

We have an "amusing" problem in our house that I had never thought about until we had a kid. But we have problems with poop getting stuck on the front third of the bowl. Our son is only 5 so when he's sitting, he's only on the front half of the toilet so I'm thinking his poop often falls short of the water zone and a flush doesn't always dislodge it all so sometimes it ends up stuck there until some brave soul wipes it away or until it's cleaning week.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 03:09 PM   #555
Atocep
Coordinator

I've worked in this hospital for 10 years and I have 2 restrooms I use.for pooping. One is a nice, large room with a single toilet and a locking door. It's ideal, but there's lot competition for it. My backup is close by and near an entrance, which you would think is a bad spot but it's far enough away from most departments and very few people just walk into a hospital to poop so it's light on traffic.

Today, both were occupied. So I'm using a toilet I've never used here before. I'm way outside my comfort zone.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 08:09 PM   #556
Mota
College Benchwarmer

I hate when office washrooms are right by cubicles. I mean, are they timing me when I go in? Do they know I pooped? Do they know it was the 2nd time that day that I pooped? Maybe I just wanted to get away from my desk for a few minutes and scroll on my phone, but is my legend going to grow around the office about me being a multi-pooper?
Mota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 09:48 PM   #557
sovereignstar v2
hates iowa

Lol of course there is a Curb episode about that very thing
sovereignstar v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2024, 10:17 PM   #558
thesloppy
Pro Starter

My work's office is just one small floor in a building with one male and one female bathroom, and I swear the fan of that bathroom is somehow hooked up to the office ventilation because it seems to broadcast smells rather than evacuate them.

There is also a shared public bathroom for the entire building on the third floor, which is better, but can get surprisingly crowded at random times. Then when the bathrooms in our office broke the building maintenance gave us access to the almost-abandoned 5th floor bathrooms, which are empty 90% of the time and clearly the best option, even after our bathrooms were fixed, EXCEPT that the 1-out-of-10 times you do run into someone it's awkward and shocking enough for everyone involved to make me want to avoid it.
Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.

Last edited by thesloppy : 04-23-2024 at 10:18 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote