Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-27-2021, 07:08 PM   #201
thesloppy
Pro Starter

Last edited by thesloppy : Today at 05:35 PM.
thesloppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 08:09 PM   #202
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesloppy View Post
Seems like the 17-game season got lost in the shuffle a bit.

Just saw today the Bears will end the 16 game schedule era without a 4,000 yard passer or 30 TD season.
Atocep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 06:59 AM   #203
JPhillips
General Manager

I'd hate it, but I think Fields to Pitt makes a lot of sense for both sides.
Old 03-29-2021, 07:14 AM   #204
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atocep View Post
Just saw today the Bears will end the 16 game schedule era without a 4,000 yard passer or 30 TD season.

Wow.

I would have guessed that Cutler would have hit those numbers a time or two while putting up bad efficiency stats.
albionmoonlight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 08:32 AM   #205
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPhillips View Post
I'd hate it, but I think Fields to Pitt makes a lot of sense for both sides.

He would be great, but no way that he lasts to their pick or they move up to get him. They need to spend the next two drafts adding to their offensive line. It will be boring, but they've neglected it for too long. I would not be surprised with 3-4 in the first three rounds over the next two years. The last first round OL they took was in 2012 (David Decastro) and in 2010 (Pouncey) before that. Those are also the only offensive first rounders that they have drafted since 2008. Steelers love some first round linebackers and defensive players.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 09:00 AM   #206
pantera
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by molson View Post
Jimmy G to the Pats would be so much fun but apparently is SF is willing to keep him for a year, and the Pats no longer have unlimited cap space. I'm sure that's posturing to some degree, but I hope something can be worked out. It is meant to be.

Edit: Also, I don't understand NFL contracts, but apparently cutting Jimmy G this year makes a lot of sense for SF. They'd only have $2.8 million in dead cap space, where if they keep him, obviously he has that massive contract. So maybe that's his clearest path to New England. I don't know where else he would be a starter. There's not a lot of teams he'd be a clear upgrade for. I understand the appeal of having a "veteran" QB when you draft a rookie but, do you really want or need one with a $25 million cap hit?
I just saw a post from djbayko at sonsofsamhorn.net It listed all of the QBs who were top 5 draft picks since 2001. Only 2 out of 27 didn't start games in their 1st year. 19 started over 10 games. So if SF keeps Jimmy G as their starter, it would be a notable exception.
pantera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 09:36 AM   #207
JPhillips
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
He would be great, but no way that he lasts to their pick or they move up to get him. They need to spend the next two drafts adding to their offensive line. It will be boring, but they've neglected it for too long. I would not be surprised with 3-4 in the first three rounds over the next two years. The last first round OL they took was in 2012 (David Decastro) and in 2010 (Pouncey) before that. Those are also the only offensive first rounders that they have drafted since 2008. Steelers love some first round linebackers and defensive players.

I really think Fields is going to fall. He's been inconsistent and the weight of past OSU QB busts will drag him down.
Old 03-29-2021, 03:24 PM   #208
Atocep
Coordinator

It's almost impossible for there not to be something to this now. I doubt all of the allegations are true and I'm sure there may be come consensual stuff that's been piled on here, but it does seem like Watson has a serious problem.

A massage therapist's story of Deshaun Watson's inappropriate behavior - Sports Illustrated
Old 03-29-2021, 04:13 PM   #209
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Quote:
It's almost impossible for there not to be something to this now. I doubt all of the allegations are true and I'm sure there may be come consensual stuff that's been piled on here, but it does seem like Watson has a serious problem.

A massage therapist's story of Deshaun Watson's inappropriate behavior - Sports Illustrated

With 19 lawsuits now or something close to that, there really is too much smoke here with seriously suspecting there is some fire.
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 04:27 PM   #210
Honolulu_Blue
Hockey Boy

Dola

I just read that SI piece. That's gross. What the fuck, DeShaun Watson?
Steve Yzerman: 1,755 points in 1,514 regular season games. 185 points in 196 postseason games. A First-Team All-Star, Conn Smythe Trophy winner, Selke Trophy winner, Masterton Trophy winner, member of the Hockey Hall of Fame, Olympic gold medallist, and a three-time Stanley Cup Champion. Longest serving captain of one team in the history of the NHL (19 seasons).
Honolulu_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 05:19 PM   #211
bhlloy
Coordinator

Sounds like he's just trying to pay them off which will presumably prevent a criminal investigation so will be very interesting to see what the NFL does here.
bhlloy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 08:08 AM   #212
QuikSand
lolzcat

Quote:
I really think Fields is going to fall. He's been inconsistent and the weight of past OSU QB busts will drag him down.

I'm feeling that, too... but "fall" out of the once presumed top two/three to 7,8,9 is one thing. Ten more picks feels like a lot. Could happen, though, I suppose.
QuikSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 10:02 AM   #213
JPhillips
General Manager

If he gets past Carolina I think he could drop all the way to Pittsburgh.
Old 03-30-2021, 10:16 AM   #214
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I don't think he's getting past Carolina. That new owner was willing to trade the farm for a new QB. If one falls to them at 8, they will talk themselves into drafting him.

I can hear the conversations now: "Aaron Rogers was a top 2 pick who fell, and look at him."

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 03-30-2021 at 10:16 AM.
Old 03-30-2021, 10:33 AM   #215
JPhillips
General Manager

Will they take Lance, though?

I went back to the 1990 draft and only once have four QBs been picked in the top ten picks. I think it's hard for GMs to grab the fourth or fifth best QB when they have the option of the best or second best WR, CB, T, DE, etc. If it really goes QB for the first three picks, it wouldn't surprise me to see no QBs for the rest of the top ten.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:17 AM   #216
miked
College Starter

Is Fields that good that he can somehow do better than any other OSU QB in history? This is not a school known for sending out good pro QBs.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:28 AM   #217
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miked View Post
Is Fields that good that he can somehow do better than any other OSU QB in history? This is not a school known for sending out good pro QBs.

Prior to Watson and Lawrence Clemson had Charlie Whitehurst so I don't think you can fault Fields for Urban Meyer and Jim Tressel not developing QBs. He's hands down the most talented QB to come out of there IMO. I'd take him over any QB in this draft not named Lawrence.
Old 03-30-2021, 11:43 AM   #218
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

I don't fault any school in any sport for the way professional talent evaluators over or under-value their prospects. No one is holding a gun to a team's head to pick anyone.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 12:30 PM   #219
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

In case anyone was wondering whether Chase Daniel was still being played millions of dollars to play a game:

#Hero
Old 03-30-2021, 01:28 PM   #220
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksyrup View Post
I don't fault any school in any sport for the way professional talent evaluators over or under-value their prospects. No one is holding a gun to a team's head to pick anyone.

2 different thoughts here

1) you're right about the schools not being to blame

2) I dunno, there IS at times a gun-to-the-head of teams about certain prospects. It's just that the fan base is usually holding it.
Old 03-31-2021, 09:40 AM   #221
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

So apparently the lawyer representing the women against DeShaun Watson is refusing to turn information over to the police, because he criticized the former police chief during his failed mayoral run and because Watson's lawyer has a son involved in the police department.

Could this situation get any more sketchy?
Vince, Pt. II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 10:33 AM   #222
molson
General Manager

I wonder if keeping all this away from the police keeps the leverage for a settlement. If Watson pays everybody off, and they have to keep quiet forever, I'm not sure the NFL can do anything to him. I know the NFL isn't bound by waiting for criminal charges or convictions, and shouldn't be, but usually they at least have police reports and interviews with the accusers to base a suspension on. Have they ever disciplined someone based solely on allegations in a civil lawsuit, which have no form of adversarial testing whatsoever?

Once the accusers talk to the police, or the NFL, their silence becomes less valuable.

It seems like this lawyer has a bit of a reputation, you can smell the snark in these articles.

I hope any legitimate victims are on the right wagon here. Selfish lawyers can be very convincing, and can create the illusion that they are working in the client's best interest.

Last edited by molson : 03-31-2021 at 10:42 AM.
molson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 11:02 AM   #223
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

I might be mis-remembering, but wasn't Big Ben never criminally charged?
Old 03-31-2021, 11:14 AM   #224
molson
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post
I might be mis-remembering, but wasn't Big Ben never criminally charged?

He was not charged, but prosecutors reviewed the case so there would have probably been police reports. I don't know if the accuser talked to the NFL.

Ezekiel Elliott was never charged, but the NFL had police reports and an an accuser interview with the league to work with.

I don't know if the NFL would or could act without even those things.

Though at some point the Texans have to make a decision whether they want him around. It seems the most rational thing is to have him sit out 2021, either via team suspension/cut or the NFL exempt list, and see where we are with this stuff next year.

Last edited by molson : 03-31-2021 at 11:17 AM.
Old 03-31-2021, 12:07 PM   #225
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It seems like this lawyer has a bit of a reputation, you can smell the snark in these articles.

After doing the required reading, I'm not sure anyone could possibly snark enough about this guy.

Former head of the local (D), he ran for mayor of Houston against another (D) by (at varying times): backing Trump, then disavowing Trump, then donating $500k to Trump and getting a last minute robocall from Don Jr. All in the span of a single election.

Aaaaand then got trounced in the (technically non-partisan) runoff.

And that's just his personal political career.

There's also his ability to complete a 1 year DUI rehab course in 8 months ... shortly after making a sizable contribution to the sitting DA at the time.
Old 03-31-2021, 01:39 PM   #226
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
I hope any legitimate victims are on the right wagon here. Selfish lawyers can be very convincing, and can create the illusion that they are working in the client's best interest.

Yup. I can't imagine how crushing it would be to have a legitimate claim in all this and have it get swept away because of a skeezy lawyer.
Old 03-31-2021, 06:32 PM   #227
NobodyHere
Grizzled Veteran

18 massage therapists come to Deshaun Watson's defense

I don't know what the truth is here other than Deshaun sees a LOT of message therapists.
Old 03-31-2021, 08:02 PM   #228
Carman Bulldog
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
He was not charged, but prosecutors reviewed the case so there would have probably been police reports. I don't know if the accuser talked to the NFL.

Ezekiel Elliott was never charged, but the NFL had police reports and an an accuser interview with the league to work with.

I don't know if the NFL would or could act without even those things.

Though at some point the Texans have to make a decision whether they want him around. It seems the most rational thing is to have him sit out 2021, either via team suspension/cut or the NFL exempt list, and see where we are with this stuff next year.

I was under the impression that you needed to be under criminal investigation to be placed on the Commissioners Exempt list.
Carman Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 08:13 PM   #229
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carman Bulldog View Post
I was under the impression that you needed to be under criminal investigation to be placed on the Commissioners Exempt list.

Nope.

From a Yahoo article summing up the possibilities (bolding is mine for emphasis)

Quote:
And for this reason, the 16 pending civil lawsuits against Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson could lead him to be removed from NFL activities at any moment this offseason or suspended entirely — or not punished at all. Any of these outcomes could materialize without a single legal outcome tied to Watson. Essentially, nothing could change, yet the NFL could act (or not act) based entirely on the merits of what it finds or the preponderance of evidence it produces.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:29 AM   #230
Ksyrup

Preponderance of the evidence ... it's a battle of numbers!

"Yeah, there's 21 lawsuits against me but here's 22 massage therapists who have my back (not my front)!"
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."

Last edited by Ksyrup : 04-01-2021 at 06:29 AM.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:21 PM   #231
Toddzilla
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyHere View Post
Just people looking for a little fame and a payday.
Toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 09:21 AM   #232
albionmoonlight
Head Coach

Through various coincidences of timing, I had a lot of opportunity to listen to podcasts and otherwise consume draft content, specifically about the big 3 QBs. I will, so I can come back to laugh at my wrongness later, give my current thoughts on them.

TIER 1

1) Trevor Lawrence--The guy who's been the consensus #1 overall pick since his first game as a true freshman is the best QB in the class. Go figure. Perhaps the best testament to just how much of a no-brainer this pick is is the fact that no one is really even talking about it. People can't even pretend that anything other that him going #1 to Jax makes sense.

2) Justin Fields--His stock is falling. But I don't see it at all. He's a Taysom Hill who can throw. He's a Lamar Jackson with size. He's got all the tools you want, and he wins at a top-5 program. The buzz is that teams are concerned about processing speed, but several people who watch film say that the tOSU offense is designed to have late-developing routes and reads. So are we really going to penalize this guy for running his team's offense? I think that if it were a team other than the Jets at #2, there wouldn't be an issue of him dropping past that pick.

TIER 2

3) Trey Lance--I really like him. Super smart. Physical tools. Not quite at the level of the top two above. But I'm a big fan. The best thing for him would be to end up on a team like the Falcons, Patriots, Steelers, Washington, etc. where he can sit behind a vet for a year and then take over next season. There's some smart teams on that list I just gave, so I'd not be shocked for him to end up in a place like that.

TIER 3

4) Zach Wilson--Where I differ from the consensus the most, I think. The dude is small, but he does not have the elite speed/agility skills to keep from getting hit. I could see a lot of weeks where he is "Questionable--ribs" I also admit to some prejudice here. He has the perfect QB name. And he's got the golden boy QB look. But it's all just a little too perfect for me. You know the last guy I thought would succeed because he had the perfect name and look for a star QB? Mark Sanchez.

TIER 4

5) Mac Jones--Apparently NFL teams are (and have always been) higher on Mac Jones than the fans and media. Well, I'm a fan who gets my info from the media, so I'm not that high on him. He's Andy Dalton. He's Teddy Bridgewater. He's Jared Goff. He seems like he is set up for a perfectly fine 10+ year career as a decent starter or overqualified backup. Maybe he has that one season where it all comes together and he makes a Pro Bowl. I don't think that he'll be a *bad* QB. But I certainly don't see him with franchise QB potential like the other 4 on this list.

And, of course, because it's the NFL Draft and LOL and no one knows anything, Kyle Trask will probably end up being the best QB in the entire class.

Last edited by albionmoonlight : 04-05-2021 at 09:21 AM.
Old 04-05-2021, 11:08 AM   #233
Atocep
Coordinator

Personally, I'd bump Lance down to 5 and move Wilson and Jones each up a spot. The accuracy and ball placement issues Lance has are things that scare me off of QBs and aren't always fixable. If he lands in the right situation with the right coaching staff he could be really good but his floor is easily the lowest of the top 5 qbs.

I 100% agree on Fields. I think he's good enough to go number 1 overall in most drafts.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:39 PM   #234
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I don't think Fields turns out well. He played with far and away the best talent in his conference. Rarely did he have to look past his first option and always had time to throw.

I think Wilson has the potential to be the best of this bunch. He makes some amazing throws and can make plays happen. The only problem is he likely gets drafted by the Jets, so he will be DOA.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 12:48 PM   #235
Butter
Coordinator

Even when Fields had time to throw he was taking a lot of unnecessary sacks. The one game he didn't was the "revenge game" against Clemson. Don't think he applies that same fire or gameplan to everyone in the NFL. I just don't see him being successful either. I also think the comparison to Lamar Jackson is not valid because Fields doesn't have the top end on field speed of Jackson, no matter what the 40 time says, nor his elusiveness.
Old 04-05-2021, 12:59 PM   #236
Thomkal
Head Coach

I liked what I saw of Wilson upclose when he played Coastal Carolina, but who knows if it translates to the pros until he gets there and shows if he can handle. Recent drafts are full of highly drafted QB's busting. Someone will take a chance on him in the 1st round though.

Last edited by Thomkal : 04-05-2021 at 01:05 PM.
Thomkal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 01:01 PM   #237
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Quote:
Personally, I'd bump Lance down to 5 and move Wilson and Jones each up a spot. The accuracy and ball placement issues Lance has are things that scare me off of QBs and aren't always fixable. If he lands in the right situation with the right coaching staff he could be really good but his floor is easily the lowest of the top 5 qbs.

I 100% agree on Fields. I think he's good enough to go number 1 overall in most drafts.
Does Lance have accuracy issues? I've only ever seen highlights not full NDSU games, but it at least seems like he throws a really nice deep ball (albeit, yes, it's his highlights), and his completion % in that NDSU offense (66.9%) is higher than Carson Wentz (64.1%) or Easton Stick (61.0%)
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 01:04 PM   #238
BishopMVP
Coordinator

Btw if you want to talk about a mobile QB who has ball placement issues but I still really like as a 10 year backup & someone who will have some random huge games as a fill in starter it's Ian Book. If we had a more defined starter I'd love him in the 5th/6th round as a semi-developmental guy that could easily step in & give the team a spark if he's forced into 2-3 games as soon as this year.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 01:14 PM   #239
Atocep
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BishopMVP View Post
Does Lance have accuracy issues? I've only ever seen highlights not full NDSU games, but it at least seems like he throws a really nice deep ball (albeit, yes, it's his highlights), and his completion % in that NDSU offense (66.9%) is higher than Carson Wentz (64.1%) or Easton Stick (61.0%)

FootballOutsiders does a good job of highlighting his accuracy issues. He's young, so they're likely fixable but I do think it lowers his floor.

Futures: NDSU QB Trey Lance | Football Outsiders

JT O'Sullivan breaks some of his film down and does a good job of showing how much the offense can make things easy for him. Overall, he's impressed with his ability but has him below the other top qbs in this class because of consistency issues. He has him as possibly the highest ceiling out of this class, but also the lowest floor.

Old 04-05-2021, 01:33 PM   #240
Ksyrup

I didn't watch that video so I don't know if Josh Allen is name-checked, but does his ability to drastically improve his accuracy out of nowhere help Lance? As I recall, it was almost entirely mechanics/footwork.
Old 04-05-2021, 02:16 PM   #241
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

[quote=albionmoonlight;3332385]

I'll do these, just so you're not on the limb alone

Tier 1: Lawrence
Tier 2: Err ... none?
Tier 3: Jones, Wilson (defining this as somebody's starter at some point, not due to injury)
Tier 4: Fields
Tier 5: Lance (who I'd put below Trask for sure)

As long shots go, I can also see Book being a 3rd QB just as described up the thread. But since he's been mentioned, I'd say that if a QB Whisperer could fix him, K.J. Costello might be a guy who ends up with an unintended start or two someday after being the 3rd guy in the QB room for a while.
Old 04-05-2021, 02:25 PM   #242
rjolley
College Starter

What about Mond out of Texas A&M and Mills out of Stanford? I've read a bit about them being on a level with Trask, so maybe 2nd or 3rd round picks in this draft.

Mond seems like he could develop into a solid starter over time if he can improve his decision making. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bears bring in him or Trask to groom for the future. It would be an acceptable risk.
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 03:11 PM   #243
BYU 14
Coordinator

Jets trading Darnold to Carolina for picks, which dooms, err, ensure Wilson to New York.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 03:14 PM   #244
BYU 14
Coordinator

[quote=JonInMiddleGA;3332425]
Quote:
Originally Posted by albionmoonlight View Post

I'll do these, just so you're not on the limb alone

Tier 1: Lawrence
Tier 2: Err ... none?
Tier 3: Jones, Wilson (defining this as somebody's starter at some point, not due to injury)
Tier 4: Fields
Tier 5: Lance (who I'd put below Trask for sure)

As long shots go, I can also see Book being a 3rd QB just as described up the thread. But since he's been mentioned, I'd say that if a QB Whisperer could fix him, K.J. Costello might be a guy who ends up with an unintended start or two someday after being the 3rd guy in the QB room for a while.

i would put Wilson at tier 2, only for the subtle things I see on all 22 film, mainly release and how fast he processes his reads, which is the biggest hurdle going from college to the NFL. He is actually better than Lawrence in this regard, just not at his level in all the other metrics. And the size thing is overplayed, he measured just over 6'2 214 and 9.5 hand size at his pro day, same size as Mac Jones and 10 pounds lighter than Fields and Lance, which doesn't make that much of a difference taking NFL hits. He also moves within the pocket as well as any of them.

Last edited by BYU 14 : 04-05-2021 at 05:04 PM.
BYU 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2021, 03:23 PM   #245
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjolley View Post
Mond seems like he could develop into a solid starter over time if he can improve his decision making. .

That's a case where I just don't know if the improvement can be big enough.
Old 04-05-2021, 04:41 PM   #246
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYU 14 View Post
Jets trading Darnold to Carolina for picks, which dooms, err, ensure Wilson to New York.

Speaking of Draft Busts...
Old 04-05-2021, 05:44 PM   #247
JPhillips
General Manager

That's a much better haul for Darnold than I would have expected.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:05 PM   #248
Vince, Pt. II
Pro Starter

Quote:
That's a much better haul for Darnold than I would have expected.

+1

Also makes me think the 49ers aren't crazy if they expect a #1 for Garoppolo.
Old 04-05-2021, 06:08 PM   #249
molson
General Manager

Teams are getting faster in evaluating QB busts. It's like FOF when it's immediately clear that a guy is not going to work out, so you dump him and move on.
Old 04-05-2021, 07:00 PM   #250
cartman
Death Herald

Location: Le stelle la notte sono grandi e luminose nel cuore profondo del Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjolley View Post
What about Mond out of Texas A&M and Mills out of Stanford? I've read a bit about them being on a level with Trask, so maybe 2nd or 3rd round picks in this draft.

Mond seems like he could develop into a solid starter over time if he can improve his decision making. I wouldn't mind seeing the Bears bring in him or Trask to groom for the future. It would be an acceptable risk.

Which Aggie QB will have the better NFL career: Manziel or Mond
So I dig deeper but still comin' up with lint
cartman is offline   Reply With Quote