Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2005, 03:00 PM   #2551
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealDeal
Fouts, you were on the no-water list anyway. The only difference between my list and hoops was Sndvls.

Why is Schmidty on there, if he is cleared? Why is the ENTIRE security crew that can spy on that list?? Why has Lathum not performed his duties, yet cleared by Vince???

Suspected spawn:

Realdeal (cleared Vince)
Vince (cleared Lathum)
Lathum (not performing his duties because spawn can't)

There you have it. If I die of thirst tomorrow, I'll be happy in the knowledge that I got the right guys.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:01 PM   #2552
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I didnt put Schmidty on the list. Hoops did.
RealDeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:03 PM   #2553
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy
Post #1007 has votes close to the deadline.

KWhit moved his vote to Dubb and King changed his from Vince to Dubb.

Fouts voted for Vince, but SnDvls did not vote again?

Hoops, keep wasting your time building a case for me. I have done nothing but my job and try to find the spawn. Lathum has done nothing as the head of security. Realdeal forces a list on you killing off the security crew. Mr. W. says Vince is spawn. Why ignore all of that and search back to the beginning for trace elements??? Wake up.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:05 PM   #2554
Fouts
College Starter

Well, I'd be happy to vote off either of the three at this point, if anyone agrees with me.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:10 PM   #2555
Fouts
College Starter

Since I'm still here, lets see the water list for today. Hoops? Realdeal?
Old 09-14-2005, 03:12 PM   #2556
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts
Why is Schmidty on there, if he is cleared? Why is the ENTIRE security crew that can spy on that list?? Why has Lathum not performed his duties, yet cleared by Vince???

Suspected spawn:

Realdeal (cleared Vince)
Vince (cleared Lathum)
Lathum (not performing his duties because spawn can't)

There you have it. If I die of thirst tomorrow, I'll be happy in the knowledge that I got the right guys.

Wow, the same three that voted for me...what a shocker!!!!
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:13 PM   #2557
Blade6119
Coordinator

i made it like ten minutes in AA...lol, im sad
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:15 PM   #2558
hoopsguy
General Manager

I have water for six people today, assuming that we are able to protect the water.

That would go to:
Vince - if MrW is alive tomorrow, then he is spawn. If MrW is spawn, then that very strongly suggests that Vince is free and clear as doctor
SnDvls - security
Hoopsguy - need to provide the water going forward
Fouts - security
Schmidty - security
One person doubles up - have not thought too hard about this, but perhaps KWhit?

MrW is the only person I am denying water to that didn't get water yesterday. One way or another, for a good cause.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:16 PM   #2559
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
Wow, the same three that voted for me...what a shocker!!!!

Not a coincidence, I suspect. Any other thoughts on the list of 3? I could be totally off, and it be Mr. W. and Hoops as spawn. Could Mr. W see a spawn and still live and not become one? Why would Vince vote for somebody other than Mr. W?
Old 09-14-2005, 03:17 PM   #2560
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
I have water for six people today, assuming that we are able to protect the water.

That would go to:
Vince - if MrW is alive tomorrow, then he is spawn. If MrW is spawn, then that very strongly suggests that Vince is free and clear as doctor
SnDvls - security
Hoopsguy - need to provide the water going forward
Fouts - security
Schmidty - security
One person doubles up - have not thought too hard about this, but perhaps KWhit?

MrW is the only person I am denying water to that didn't get water yesterday. One way or another, for a good cause.

I like the list. What is preventing Realdeal from over riding your list?
Old 09-14-2005, 03:18 PM   #2561
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Not a coincidence, I suspect. Any other thoughts on the list of 3? I could be totally off, and it be Mr. W. and Hoops as spawn. Could Mr. W see a spawn and still live and not become one? Why would Vince vote for somebody other than Mr. W?

as vince, if someone said i was spawn i would push hard to get that person killed since they are spawn(if vince is good)...yet he votes for me...
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 03:19 PM   #2562
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
as vince, if someone said i was spawn i would push hard to get that person killed since they are spawn(if vince is good)...yet he votes for me...

I say he intentionally kept from scanning you and I. They need some suspects out there.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:20 PM   #2563
RealDeal
High School Varsity

I havent decided yet if I will make an order on water today yet. I'm still trying to decide if I believe Vince or Mr. W. The tough part for me is there is only one way Vince could have been turned after my scan of him, and that was during the RA long scan. On the other hand, I have tended to trust Mr. W, and he is willing to give himself up to validate it.

Also, I generally have found hoopsguy to be acting pretty honorably so far, so I'm still juggling all these things in my head. Hoops wants Blade to live so he can be stowed in the brig, so I may not vote for Blade after all, despite how tired I am of him.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:21 PM   #2564
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I say he intentionally kept from scanning you and I. They need some suspects out there.

It makes sense...gotta have fall guys so you dont get pushed into the light..i couldnt figure out why after or during the day you and i got soo many votes neither of us was or has been scanned...it just seems like poor play...or spawn play
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 03:21 PM   #2565
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

Oh and to add, I think they decided before Mr. W came out with his info and vote for you as a block.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:23 PM   #2566
hoopsguy
General Manager

Lathum certainly should be able to perform his public role duty - it is only a private role that he would not be able to execute. He is now the 2nd Officer - got a bump when our Captain was whacked by the crew so he no longer can interrogate.

I'm very suspicious of Lathum and moderately suspicious of RealDeal. But if I don't know which one is the spawn, then I have a hard time moving on either of them. I tried to explain the dangers in this in post #2323.

Vince is the lynch victim for tomorrow if MrW is proven to be a survivor when he is denied water.

That is why I'm not going after these three candidates. It is entirely possible that the two spawn are in this list of three. In which case, my caution tonight is potentially dragging the game out and sacrificing survivors in the process.

But you are not cleared at this point either, Fouts. This is not your fault, but that fact remains. You obviously know your role as survivor or spawn, but the rest of us don't.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:24 PM   #2567
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I havent decided yet if I will make an order on water today yet. I'm still trying to decide if I believe Vince or Mr. W. The tough part for me is there is only one way Vince could have been turned after my scan of him, and that was during the RA long scan. On the other hand, I have tended to trust Mr. W, and he is willing to give himself up to validate it.

Also, I generally have found hoopsguy to be acting pretty honorably so far, so I'm still juggling all these things in my head. Hoops wants Blade to live so he can be stowed in the brig, so I may not vote for Blade after all, despite how tired I am of him.

You wouldnt be tired of me if i didnt have to defend myself every bloody day..ive been on the block since day three and have spent the entire game since basically trying to keep myself alive...maybe if someone had scanned me, anyone, i wouldnt be soo annoying...but instead vince is too busy clearing people who are already cleared like kwhit(if the doctor is spawn, can he infect others during exams?)
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 03:24 PM   #2568
Fouts
College Starter

I'm leaving in 20 minutes, so I leave it up to the survivors. The 3 spawn have already voted. Decide our fate. Either way, it is very dangerous to leave Real in charge of the water list. Who else can change the list? Hopefully Kwhit can over ride Realdeal. I have this feeling that the entire security crew will die of thirst tomorrow, and the spawn win.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:26 PM   #2569
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Lathum certainly should be able to perform his public role duty - it is only a private role that he would not be able to execute. He is now the 2nd Officer - got a bump when our Captain was whacked by the crew so he no longer can interrogate.

I'm very suspicious of Lathum and moderately suspicious of RealDeal. But if I don't know which one is the spawn, then I have a hard time moving on either of them. I tried to explain the dangers in this in post #2323.

Vince is the lynch victim for tomorrow if MrW is proven to be a survivor when he is denied water.

That is why I'm not going after these three candidates. It is entirely possible that the two spawn are in this list of three. In which case, my caution tonight is potentially dragging the game out and sacrificing survivors in the process.

But you are not cleared at this point either, Fouts. This is not your fault, but that fact remains. You obviously know your role as survivor or spawn, but the rest of us don't.

And if vince scanned me right now and said i was innocent would you trust it? It seems to me we have two scanners, vince and lathum...and both are prime suspects for spawn...i dont think scans hold a lot of weight right now...i do think it will when penny gets in
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 03:28 PM   #2570
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm leaving in 20 minutes, so I leave it up to the survivors. The 3 spawn have already voted. Decide our fate. Either way, it is very dangerous to leave Real in charge of the water list. Who else can change the list? Hopefully Kwhit can over ride Realdeal. I have this feeling that the entire security crew will die of thirst tomorrow, and the spawn win.

I would ask you place a vote on someone..it will be tough to overcome their block unless we all hit one..they only need one or two swayers to kill me
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 03:29 PM   #2571
hoopsguy
General Manager

Any order by KWhit goes as the Captain. Any order by RealDeal overrides Lathum. Any vote by Lathum overrides my list.

KWhit, if you like that list you should order it to be maintained. And I think it would be terrific for someone to order Passacaglia to guard the water supply tonight if I'm in the brig to ensure that happens.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:29 PM   #2572
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, Lathum can't scan.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:30 PM   #2573
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:

Yes I do. And it is my experience that some people do not trust in this game until it is too late. Should your list be changed again by Realdeal, we are done for. Why is that ok? How do you stop that from happening?
Old 09-14-2005, 03:30 PM   #2574
RealDeal
High School Varsity

i'm suspicious of both Vince and Lathum too. At this point, with Vince's scans questionable, Im basically suspicious of everyone except myself and pass.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:31 PM   #2575
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Yes I do. And it is my experience that some people do not trust in this game until it is too late. Should your list be changed again by Realdeal, we are done for. Why is that ok? How do you stop that from happening?

i think if he sends it in now, we need kwhit to send in an order for it not to be changed...that would overide anything real deal can do...kwhit is a key player here
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 03:32 PM   #2576
Fouts
College Starter

Ok. I'm going to assume that Kwith will confirm the water list and vote for the most suspicious person before I leave.

Unvote Realdeal

Vote Lathum
Old 09-14-2005, 03:34 PM   #2577
RealDeal
High School Varsity

unvote Blade

I'm going to go with hoopsguy and keep the brig operational one more day. Not sure who i vote for yet.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:37 PM   #2578
hoopsguy
General Manager

Fouts, if we do end up lynching Lathum and he is a survivor then it is critical that you guard either the water or KWhit tonight. Both will be at a high level of risk.

I would love to be able to hold off on our brig decision until after the lynching, but I know that we can't do that. But another option would be to go with a max safety brig with me, KWhit, and perhaps Saldana and MrBug? That would leave the spawn on the outside to go after the water, but it would assure (as much as I think we can be assured of anything) that KWhit and I are alive tomorrow.

In that scenario, we would have to leave Pass guarding the water and hope that Schmidty, Fouts, and SnDvls are:
1.) not spawn
2.) willing to protect even though they are exhausted and dehydrated

SnDvls, can you please allocate the phasers for tonight?
Old 09-14-2005, 03:40 PM   #2579
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Fouts, if we do end up lynching Lathum and he is a survivor then it is critical that you guard either the water or KWhit tonight. Both will be at a high level of risk.

I would love to be able to hold off on our brig decision until after the lynching, but I know that we can't do that. But another option would be to go with a max safety brig with me, KWhit, and perhaps Saldana and MrBug? That would leave the spawn on the outside to go after the water, but it would assure (as much as I think we can be assured of anything) that KWhit and I are alive tomorrow.

In that scenario, we would have to leave Pass guarding the water and hope that Schmidty, Fouts, and SnDvls are:
1.) not spawn
2.) willing to protect even though they are exhausted and dehydrated

SnDvls, can you please allocate the phasers for tonight?

Why not the same as last night, but switch you and vince? It would be hoops, bek, penny and kwhit...protect our nurse and bek is not security...thats a fairly full proof group if you ask me(assuming you dont have me completly played)
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 03:40 PM   #2580
Fouts
College Starter

If Lathum is a survivor, then I don't understand the way he played the game. I'll do my duties tonight. I really don't like how we keep giving water to engineer types, and put our important roles on the line. This makes no real sense to me, but I can't control what others do (just shake my head at it).
Old 09-14-2005, 03:43 PM   #2581
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

The group that Blade recommends for the brig is a solid one from the "protect the captain and the water" point of view.

I'm much more willing to vote Lathum than Blade, and if there is an assurance that KWhit will be relatively safe in the brig then I will register that vote.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:43 PM   #2582
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
If Lathum is a survivor, then I don't understand the way he played the game.

Agreed, Lathum has been utterly useless and has a major role...if hes a survivor it just perplexes me why he even signed up...hes done nothing and has really hurt the team..but again, vince cleared him so their may be a method to his madness..hes spawn

Vote Lathum
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 03:45 PM   #2583
RealDeal
High School Varsity

ok. I can go with that.

vote Lathum
Old 09-14-2005, 03:48 PM   #2584
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Vote Lathum

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 03:50 PM   #2585
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
Vote Lathum

Ok this confuses me. You claim Vince is spawn, yet you don't vote for him or push for voting him. You'd rather take a flyer on a suspicious guy. What is UP???
Old 09-14-2005, 03:52 PM   #2586
RealDeal
High School Varsity

Because no one is going to vote for Vince anyway until Mr. W proves himself by dying.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:52 PM   #2587
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Doctor (2 AP per cycle)
Short examination Day Only The Doctor may choose to examine any crew member. If the crew member is a survivor, the doctor will learn this. If the crew member is infected, but has not yet become a spawn (in other words a spawnling), the doctor will learn this, and have a good chance of curing the crew member. In this case there is a small chance the doctor will become infected or that either or both the doctor and crew member will die. If the crew member is a spawn the doctor and crew member will die. 1 AP

Long examination Day Only The doctor may choose to examine any crew member. If the crew member is a survivor, the doctor will learn this. If the crew member is infected, but has not yet become a spawn, the doctor will learn this, and will cure the crew member. If the crew member is a spawn the doctor will have a chance to cure the crew member. There is also a chance that the doctor and/or crew member will die or that the doctor will become infected. 2 AP

This is the role you were the duplicant for, and the only info you came back with is Vince is spawn. Still you do not vote for him or push a case against him. ???
Old 09-14-2005, 03:53 PM   #2588
Fouts
College Starter

Quote:
Because no one is going to vote for Vince anyway until Mr. W proves himself by dying.

He doesn't seem to worried about dying. That is some self-sacrifice. Well, I'm out the door, we'll see what happens tonight.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:55 PM   #2589
hoopsguy
General Manager

RealDeal, I sure hope that you are not spawn here - don't think you are, but the margin for survivor error shrinks if Lathum is a survivor tonight.

Vote Lathum
Old 09-14-2005, 03:55 PM   #2590
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Ok this confuses me. You claim Vince is spawn, yet you don't vote for him or push for voting him. You'd rather take a flyer on a suspicious guy. What is UP???

I think w knows vince isnt going to be lynched..everyone doesnt want to risk it...straight up i dont believe its possible to get vince lynched since everyone is afraid to give up the doc...this way he at least gets his better suspect dead then me

He was a duplicant, he was empath...scanned the comment vince made saying "i am not spawn"
Demotivation

Last edited by Blade6119 : 09-14-2005 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:55 PM   #2591
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Why not the same as last night, but switch you and vince? It would be hoops, bek, penny and kwhit...protect our nurse and bek is not security...thats a fairly full proof group if you ask me(assuming you dont have me completly played)

I like this idea. Remember, the last thing Vince is gonna want is for me to be promoted to Nurse assuming he's spawn. I think I need protection at this point. So, at the very least, I think KWit, Hoops and me should all be in the brig.
Old 09-14-2005, 03:57 PM   #2592
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
I like this idea. Remember, the last thing Vince is gonna want is for me to be promoted to Nurse assuming he's spawn. I think I need protection at this point. So, at the very least, I think KWit, Hoops and me should all be in the brig.

Why not bek..if you trust hoops, wouldnt that ensure you would all be safe?? Or has something come along to distrust bek?
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 04:00 PM   #2593
hoopsguy
General Manager

Blade, that group for the brig looks good to me from a max-protect role.

If anything does go wrong in the brig tonight then the Absolute Trust is a load of crap, since all three of those are in that grouping.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:01 PM   #2594
hoopsguy
General Manager

Fouts, in post 2365 you assumed that MrW was a duplicant, when he has maintained he is an empath. Blade covered the rest of this above.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:02 PM   #2595
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

Nothing against Bek, I just didn't know if there is someone else who is more important who should be in there. Bek doesn't really have a major role.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:02 PM   #2596
pennywisesb
College Benchwarmer

So hoops, can you give the worst case scenario here again if Lathum is a survivor?
Old 09-14-2005, 04:03 PM   #2597
hoopsguy
General Manager

With five votes on Lathum, that represents 1/3 of 15 and is enough for a lynching.
Old 09-14-2005, 04:04 PM   #2598
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pennywisesb
Nothing against Bek, I just didn't know if there is someone else who is more important who should be in there. Bek doesn't really have a major role.

That places our captain, nurse, and water rationer...im not sure anyone else is trusted enough by me to put in, and we need our security perosnnel out to protect water supply and what not...bek is there for trust reasons, not his role
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 04:06 PM   #2599
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
With five votes on Lathum, that represents 1/3 of 15 and is enough for a lynching.

Only problem is whether or not its the highest...the vote could stil easily turn against me...for everyones own mind:

Lathum - Fouts, Blade, Mr. W, Realdeal, Hoops
Blade - Lathum, Vince
Demotivation
Old 09-14-2005, 04:06 PM   #2600
hoopsguy
General Manager

Sure, here is where it gets bad if Lathum is a survivor.

Lathum is an officer. If RealDeal is a spawn, he can assume being captain if KWhit dies. There would not be any remaining officers to launch a mutiny. We don't have any way to kill spawn during night actions. So I don't see any way that we can win the game, although I suppose we could prolong it for a very long time.

If KWhit is a spawn, then he is now in a position to bump off the 1st officer RealDeal and achieve the same scenario I put out there in the last paragraph.