Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-29-2016, 03:24 PM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

New and improved FBCB (and possibly FBPB) Interactive Player Dynasty Sign-Up

Ok guys, I'm trying this again. Get your sign-ups in for my newest, player dynasty. Hopefully, this one will go smooth and I won't have to start over for the umpteenth millionth time. I hate having to restart, but it gives everyone a fresh start.

For the first season, I've already got my recruiting class. It will be the same recruiting class from the last season of the last dynasty I had. So I'm taking sign-ups for season 2. I'm allowing each user name to have 2 active recruits/players, but you can't have them be recruits in the same season. For instance, you can have 1 recruit in season 2, and 1 recruit in season 3. I'm not putting a limitation on the potential of recruits. I would like to have it balance out so that we have a few 1 and 2 star recruits to go with the 4 and 5 star recruits. Let's give the smaller schools a chance as well.

I have not yet decided whether I will import draft classes into the pro game, I'm going to see what you guys think. Here's the information I need from you:

Name:
Position:
Location: Can be specific state, region, country, or just general national or foreign.
Star Rating: 1 to 5:
Would you like to track your play if he plays professionally, if I can get it set up right?

Go with that for now, and I'll get a season started sometime this weekend, and decide based on the early responses whether I'll get FBPB into this, or make it strictly college, and then from there decide if and how early players can declare. So get those sign-ups in for season 2. I'll take 5, maybe 6.

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 05:24 PM   #2
rjolley
College Starter

Name: Tim Sheppard
Position: PF
Star Rating: 1 to 5: 4 or 5
Would you like to track your play if he plays professionally, if I can get it set up right? Yes, I would

Last edited by rjolley : 04-29-2016 at 05:24 PM.
rjolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 11:08 PM   #3
thealmighty
Pro Starter

Name: Al Mighty, Jr.
Position: SG
Star Rating: 1 to 5: 5
Would you like to track your play if he plays professionally, if I can get it set up right? Yes
Old 05-01-2016, 12:59 PM   #4
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

I have 2 recruits for season 2, and I'm hoping to get season 1 going tomorrow. It won't take long to complete, and I'd like to have my recruits in place for season 2 so that I can start it midweek. Come on guys, get those recruits in, I know there is usually a ton of interest in this.
Old 05-02-2016, 08:47 AM   #5
bbgunn
College Benchwarmer

Location: Osaka, Japan via Honolulu, Hawaii via Birmingham, Alabama
Name: Jamal Desal
Position: C
Star Rating: 1 to 5: 1
Would you like to track your play if he plays professionally, if I can get it set up right? No need to worry about it... He won't make the bigs anyway.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:22 AM   #6
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

So I think I have a player from the previous thread that was red shirted...based on your write up - he should be in.

Can you add:

Bailey Hays
PG
Southeast
4 star
Sure, I'd like an idea of how he plays in the pros...
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:08 PM   #7
Neuqua
Pro Rookie

Jaybard Riley
SG
IL
Yes
Our Deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?
Neuqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 12:46 PM   #8
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Name: Darrin Hoag-Williams
Position: PF
Location: North Plainfield High School (North Plainfield, NJ)
Would you like to track your play if he plays professionally, if I can get it set up right? Yes
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 03:54 PM   #9
Travis
Pro Rookie

I'm back for more!

Name: Jace Hunter
Position: C
Location: N/A (if there is a decent Canadian option, sweet, if not, wherever)
Pros: If possible, yes please
Old 05-02-2016, 04:46 PM   #10
mrkilla22
High School Varsity

Name: Frank Justyce
Position: SF
mrkilla22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:17 AM   #11
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

Thanks guys, I appreciate you all signing up. I was going to make the cutoff 5 recruits for season 2, but since you all were so nice to sign up, I'll add all of you to season 2, meaning it will have 2 recruits. I didn't think it was fair to make 3 recruits wait for season 3, knowing it could take me weeks to get to it. So I'll get season 1 done very quickly, and you all will be in season 2.

Any other sign-ups at this point will start season 3, and depending on the number I have when I'm ready to start season 3, I'll either cut it off at a certain number, or include them all again. So get those sign-ups in, but not too quickly, because your recruit will be waiting a while!
Old 05-03-2016, 09:27 AM   #12
law90026
College Benchwarmer

Name: Dean Hoo
Position: SG
law90026 is offline   Reply With Quote