Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-28-2016, 09:12 AM   #1
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Heaven is a Place on Earth: A Story back in '87

Disclaimer: The following storyline does NOT have to worry on ESPN Airings of what we did Dance Team Competitions in real life in which Original Music is Used that we aired on TV, However we at stratonascar enterprises decided to overturn this rule in the making of this Dynasty Thread in which ESPN decided to air Vocal Drill Team Competitions (or FS1 does when it aired Ride Awake) and also I decided to do something different on CD Ripping since my XBOX One Can't Have CD ripping anymore: Pre-Natal Discretion is Advised

Dateline - March 19, 2016
City - Alameda, CA

Well, When I'm watching the 2016 National Drill Team Championships in the Morning in the Medium Varsity Jazz Competition has started however the Sparklers of St. Thomas More High are ready to perform the song to start it off....

"I Really Think That Like this year is a different year and it's a different experience, it's a medium division and I feel that we are very prepared we have a lot of practices and we go through a lot but every single practice we set a different goal every single time and so i feel that every single performance is a new day in performance and we set a goal and acheive it and I can't wait to just experience it and show it to everyone" - Allyce Comeaux (of St. Thomas More's Vocal Drill Team: The Sparklers of Lafayette, LA) as she quoted about her routine in the 2016 NDTC before performing in the Medium Varsity Jazz Category when it aired on ESPNU this past March

However, Something Happened as the Music Started to Blare as the Instrumental Backing to a Well-Known Belinda Carlisle song blared as we hear Allyce (started to sing the first part)

"Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth?
Ooh heaven is a place on earth
They say in heaven love comes first
We'll make heaven a place on earth
Ooh heaven is a place on earth"

Quote:
"Let It Out" - Ken Squier called it on the Start of the 1987 Daytona 500 (on CBS Sports)
"And Does Bill Elliott, Ever Let It Out Ken" - Ned Jarrett called it on the start of the 1987 Daytona 500

"When the night falls down
I wait for you
And you come around
And the world's alive
With the sound of kids
On the street outside

When you walk into the room
You pull me close and we start to move
And we're spinning with the stars above
And you lift me up in a wave of love...

Quote:
"The Pride of Georgia Bill Elliott straining Car #9 to bring it home and give ford and give the folks from Georgia something to cheer about he comes across the line to win it by 10 Car Lengths, Bill Elliott 2-Time winner of the Great American Race" - Ken Squier calling the finish of the 1987 Daytona 500

Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth?

Quote:
"Let's Watch and See if Davey Allison can win the Winston 500 he's in Turns 3 and 4...." - Bob Jenkins calling the Final Moments of the Winston 500 (on ESPN)

When I feel alone
I reach for you
And you bring me home
When I'm lost at sea
I hear your voice
And it carries me

In this world we're just beginning
To understand the miracle of living
Baby I was afraid before
But I'm not afraid anymore

Quote:
"He's a Few Feet away from the Checkered Flag, There it is Davey Allison wins!, Terry Labonte finishes 2nd" - Bob Jenkins calling the Checkered Flag Result of the Winston 500 (ESPN)

Quote:
"Dale Earnhardt from Kannapolis, NC comes off corner #4 and takes the Checkered Flag, Earnhardt has won again in 1987" - Bob Jenkins calling the Finish of the 1987 Busch 500 at Bristol (ESPN)

In this world we're just beginning
To understand the miracle of living
Baby I was afraid before
But I'm not afraid anymore

Quote:
"Now Enters turn #4, Exiting Turn #4, Bill Elliott from Dawsonville, Georgia wins the Final Winston Cup Race of 1987 Atlanta Journal 500 and the Crew Celebrates in the Pit Area" - Bob Jenkins calling the finish of the 1987 Atlanta Journal 500 (ESPN)

And So Likes Our Journey in 1987 is ready to take place however our Journey Begins in Heaven (back in 1987), So Here we go!

stratonascar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 09:32 AM   #2
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Tales of Speedweeks '87
(BGM: Luther Vandross - Stop To Love)

Well we are moments away to the Daytona 500 of 1987, However Speedweeks started out with the 1987 Jollibee Jamfest as Awesome Bill Elliott won that event, Then came the 7-Eleven Twin 125's at Daytona after Qualifying 19th to play in Race One of the Duels in which the Jamfest Winner Bill Elliott and Davey Allison to take the First Row, But I Finished 10th to Ken Schrader to take the Checkered Flag to win the First 7-Eleven Twin 125, However the Second Race of The 7-Eleven Twin 125's Take Place and is won by Benny Parsons in The #35 Folgers Coffee Chevrolet for Rick Hendrick, However Both Ken & Benny will start in Row 2.
Old 04-04-2016, 05:45 PM   #3
stratonascar
High School Varsity

This Weeks Rhythm Radio Top 30 as of Speedweeks '87

1. Madonna - Open Your Heart
2. Cyndi Lauper - Change of Heart
3. Samantha Foxx - Touch Me
4. Ariana Grande - Problem ft. Iggy Azalea
5. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love to You
6. Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games with My Heart
7. EPHS Eaglettes - 2 Find U (LV: Stefani Klapperich) (2015)
8. Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
9. The Jets - You Got It All
10. Ready for The World - Love You Down
11. Hoku - Another Dumb Blonde
12. Cinderella - Nobody's Fool
13. M2M - Don't Say You Love Me
14. Luther Vandross - Stop To Love
15. A*Teens - Halfway Around The World
16. Corina - Temptation
17. Janet Jackson - All 4 You
18. Robyn - Show Me Love
19. Genesis - Land of Confusion
20. Freak Nasty - Da Dip
21. DJ Taz - That's Right
22. Robbie Neville - C'Est La Vie
23. Chico DeBarge - Talk To Me
24. Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
25. Westmoore Pom Squad - Swing My Way (LV: Meagan Vail w/ Gabe Flowers) (2015)
26. Eddie Money - I Wanna Go Back
27. Miss USA 1987 - Ghost Riders in the Sky (Soloist: Miss USA 1986: Christy Fichtner; Notes on the 1987 Miss USA Pageant will be found later on ASAP)
28. El Rancho Song and Dance - I'm Beautiful (1999)
29. Janet Jackson - Let's Wait AWhile
30. Carlsbad Sound Express - Hysteria (2010)
Old 04-04-2016, 06:53 PM   #4
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And Now Live from Philadelphia, We're Dancin' On Air (The myx edition)

February 13, 1987 - 5:02 PM
Buffalo Wild Wings - Daytona Beach, FL
(BGM: Huey Lewis & The News - The Power of Love)

It was a Friday before the 500 and we're Dancin' On Air on Myx!

Tina DeCara (on TV): Welcome to a very special Valentine's Day Edition of Dancin' On Air I'm Tina DeCara with Bobby Catalano, Nicole Lynn, Princess (Heather Day) and Amy Brady however we got a Lightning Lipsync by you Bobby

Bobby: Of Course, It will be set to Careless Whisper and also guess what girls

Tina, Nicole, Princess and Amy (in Unison): What?

Bobby: Well, I'm going to take off my Sunglasses

(The Girls Cheered)

Tina: However theat's good but more on that later, but here's Stacey Q with Two of Hearts

I Was Watching Dancin' On Air on Myx as I'm excited for the Great American Race which happens Tomorrow, I'm Driving the #26 California Music Channel Toyota and we started 19th and I met with my Daddy as I get set for the main event while were eating out at Buffalo Wild Wings because I'm having Boneless Wings with Fries their delicious and I'm enjoying with some Diet Pepsi and we got to enjoy a Friday before the 500 at Daytona, however we got excited and so I hope I'm going to win My Harley J. Earl Trophy however 1986 Champion Kasey Kahne wants to defend his victory at Daytona so he is getting excited...

Meanwhile "Careless Whisper" by Wham plays as Bob Lip syncs to that Song, However I'm Just Having fun to getting ready for a Big Race this sunday and i'm totally excited.

THE STARTING GRID FOR THE 1987 DAYTONA 500

ROW 1: #9 Bill Elliott (Coors Ford), #28 Davey Allison (Texaco/Havoline Ford)
ROW 2: #90 Ken Schrader (Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford), #35 Benny Parsons (Folgers Chevrolet)
ROW 3: #17 Darrell Waltrip (Tide Chevrolet), #12 Bobby Allison (Mobil 1 Ford)
ROW 4: #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Kelley Blue Book Chevrolet), #5 Kasey Kahne (Aquafina Chevrolet)
ROW 5: #4 Kevin Harvick (Jimmy John's Chevrolet), #5 Kasey Kahne (Aquafina Chevrolet)
ROW 6: #43 Richard Petty (STP Ford), #33 Harry Gant (Skoal Chevrolet)
ROW 7: #3 Dale Earnhardt (Wrangler Chevrolet), #44 Terry Labonte (Piedmont Airlines Oldsmobile)
ROW 8: #75 Neil Bonnett (Valvoline Pontiac), #71 Dave Marcis (Big Apple Market Chevrolet)
ROW 9: #26 Jay Jianoran (California Music Channel Toyota), #30 Michael Waltrip (All Pro Auto Parts Chevrolet)
ROW 10: #1 Ron Bouchard (Bullseye Chevrolet), #21 Kyle Petty (Citgo Ford)
ROW 11: #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. (Miller American Chevrolet), #29 Cale Yarborough (Hardee's Oldsmobile)
ROW 12: #94 Sterling Marlin (Sunoco Oldsmobile), #77 Ken Ragan (Ford)
ROW 13: #48 Jimmie Johnson (Lowe's Chevrolet), #19 Carl Edwards (Subway Toyota)
ROW 14: #42 Kyle Larson (Target Chevrolet), #10 Barbara Cheu (Channellock Chevrolet)
ROW 15: #66 Tom Sneva (Phillips 66 Ford), #24 Graciela Fuentes (NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet)
ROW 16: #15 Ricky Rudd (Motorcraft Chevrolet), #27 Rusty Wallace (Kodiak Pontiac)
ROW 17: #83 Lake Speed (Wynn's Oldsmobile), #67 Eddie Bierschwale (Pannill Sweatshirts Ford)
ROW 18: #2 Brad Keselowski (Miller Lite Ford), #14 AJ Foyt (Copenhagen Chevrolet)
ROW 19: #7 Alan Kulwicki (Zerex Ford), #20 Matt Kenseth (DeWalt Ford)
ROW 20: #31 Rachel Demita (Caterpillar Chevrolet), #52 Jimmy Means (#Smut Pontiac)

Last edited by stratonascar : 04-05-2016 at 09:22 AM.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:38 AM   #5
stratonascar
High School Varsity

And Now It's Daytona
(BGM: Cyndi Lauper - Change of Heart)

Well with Bill Elliott and Davey Allison led the field to the Green Flag for 200 Laps however Davey Allison gained the lead on the first lap however he battled Bobby for the First Turn but later Bobby did it however took a battle with Awesome Bill from Dawsonville as Elliott nabbed the lead on Lap 58 however as the Closing Laps wind down Davey Allison held on and takes his chances and won the 1987 Daytona 500 and I Came in 2nd Place.

RACE RESULTS

1. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
2. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
3. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Ford
4. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
5. #9 Bill Elliott - Coors Ford
6. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
7. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Chevrolet
8. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Toyota
9. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
10. #5 Kasey Kahne - Aquafina Chevrolet
11. #90 Ken Schrader - Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford
12. #1 Ron Bouchard - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
13. #35 Benny Parsons - Folgers Chevrolet
14. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Kelley Blue Book Chevrolet
15. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
16. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
17. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
18. #94 Sterling Marlin - Sunoco Oldsmobile
19. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
20. #75 Neil Bonnett - Valvoline Pontiac
21. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet
22. #24 Graciela Fuentes - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
23. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
24. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
25. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Oldsmobile
26. #67 Buddy Arrington - Pannill Sweatshirts Ford
27. #15 Ricky Rudd - Motorcraft Ford
28. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
29. #66 Tom Sneva - Phillips 66 Ford
30. #21 Dale Jarrett - Citgo Ford
31. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
32. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
33. #10 Barbara Cheu - Channellock Chevrolet
34. #14 AJ Foyt - Copenhagen Chevrolet
35. #77 Ken Ragan - Ford
36. #52 Jimmy Means - #Smut Pontiac
37. #20 Matt Kenseth - DeWalt Toyota
38. #44 Terry Labonte - Piedmont Airlines Oldsmobile
39. #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. - Miller American Chevrolet
40. #30 Michael Waltrip - All Pro Auto Parts Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonascar : 04-06-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:32 PM   #6
stratonascar
High School Varsity

March 10, 1987 - Time After Time (Talking Spring Training)
(BGM: Timmy T - Time After Time)

Right Now on the TV: It's myx and Dancin' On Air

Princess: And I'm Princess and It's Talented Tuesday and we have a live performance by Amy and Tina on your Dance Party on myx's Dancin' On Air

(Cue DOA Theme followed by Timmy T's Time After Time)

Well It's Nearly Time for Spring Training because I'm a Fan in which I'm Excited for Spring Training at Scottsdale for a Good Match vs. The Los Angeles Dodgers however we are really excited to get the first pitch going as Tim Lincecum is ready to go on the mound however I'm having an Early Dinner that I want which is a Half Pound Johnny Boy with Fries however Next Week the Jollibee Cup Series is coming to Phoenix International Raceway and I punched my Tickets In, My Name is Jeff Blaylock, I'm a Fan of the San Francisco Seals living in San Jose vacationing for Spring Training because I'm really excited however I was watching myx's Dancin' On Air and I really love our host who is a regular........

(Back on The TV)

Princess: Talented Tuesday it's up I'm Princess with Cindy, Bobby, Tina and Amy the starline focuses on Corey Haim and Tina will be singing with Amy

Tina: Will Sing Together, I'm Excited

Princess: And it's week 2 of the Great Dance Challenge and I Got Volunteered to be in it.

Jeff (watching at the Sports Grill): OMG, However I Will be Excited to wait for my dinner and I'm excited but after Dancin' On Air let's play ball for the Seals for a Nighttime Spring Training Game!

Jeff is Excited for a Nighttime Spring Training Game, Meanwhile The Jollibee Cup Series will be in Atlanta Motor Speedway for Coverage of the Motorcraft Quality Parts 500 which will air for the first time on myx but we will see more of her (referring to Princess Day, her first name is Heather).
Old 04-06-2016, 06:15 PM   #7
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE ATLANTA
  1. Davey Allison - 45
  2. Jay Jianoran - 40
  3. Bobby Allison - 39
  4. Richard Petty - 37
  5. Bill Elliott - 37
  6. Darrell Waltrip - 35
  7. Harry Gant - 34
  8. Denny Hamlin - 33
  9. Kevin Harvick - 32
  10. Kasey Kahne - 31
  11. Ken Schrader - 30
  12. Ron Bouchard - 29
  13. Benny Parsons - 28
  14. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 27
  15. Carl Edwards - 26
  16. Kyle Larson - 25
  17. Dave Marcis - 24
  18. Sterling Marlin - 23
  19. Brad Keselowski - 22
  20. Neil Bonnett - 21
  21. Dale Earnhardt - 20
  22. Graciela Fuentes - 19
  23. Alan Kulwicki - 18
  24. Jimmie Johnson - 17
  25. Cale Yarborough - 16
  26. Buddy Arrington - 15
  27. Ricky Rudd - 14
  28. Rachel Demita - 13
  29. Tom Sneva - 12
  30. Dale Jarrett - 11
  31. Lake Speed - 10
  32. Rusty Wallace - 9
  33. Barbara Cheu - 8
  34. AJ Foyt - 7
  35. Ken Ragan - 6
  36. Jimmy Means - 5
  37. Matt Kenseth - 4
  38. Terry Labonte - 3
  39. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 2
  40. Michael Waltrip - 1
NEXT WEEK: Motorcraft Quality Parts 500
START TIME: 1:00 PM ET/10:00 AM PT
TV COVERAGE: myx

BROADCAST CREW
Lap-By-Lap In Car Commentator: Heather "Princess" Day (#72 Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile)
In-Car Color Commentators: Jeanna Zettler (#50 Valvoline Pontiac), Cindy Stark (#14 AJ Foyt Chevrolet), Chris Bustard (#40 Kendall Pontiac), Amy Brady (#82 myx Chevrolet), Jeff Burton (#99 Exide Ford)
Pit Reporters: Dave Burns, Kelli Stavast, Mike Massaro & Jim Noble
Old 04-06-2016, 07:24 PM   #8
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Rhythm Radio Top 30 Countdown - March 14, 1987

1. Ariana Grande - Problem (ft. Iggy Azalea)
2. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You
3. Janet Jackson - Let's Wait Awhile
4. Club Nouveau - Lean on Me (orig. by Bill Withers)
5. Huey Lewis & The News - Jacob's Ladder
6. The Jets - You Got It All
7. Miss USA 1987 - Ghost Riders In The Sky
8. Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
9. Hoku - Another Dumb Blonde
10. Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party)
11. Corina - Temptation
12. Eddie Money - I Wanna Go Back
13. Expose - Come Go With Me
14. El Rancho Song & Dance - I'm Beautiful
15. EPHS Eaglettes - 2 Find U
16. Europe - The Final Countdown
17. Pinay - Is It Real
18. Freak Nasty - Da Dip
19. Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games with My Heart
20. A*Teens - Halfway Around The World
21. Wang Chung - Let's Go
22. Cameo - Candy
23. Jessica Sanchez - Turn The Beat Around
24. Shirley Murdock - As We Lay
25. Samantha Fox - Touch Me (I Want Your Body)
26. Ready for the World - Love You Down
27. DJ Taz - That's Right
28. Lionel Richie - Ballerina Girl
29. Janet Jackson - All 4 You
30. Stacey Q - We Connect
Old 04-06-2016, 08:24 PM   #9
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Atlanta - The First Race of Myx for '87

(Cue The Theme from Dancin' On Air as the Crowd Goes Wild)

Princess: Live from Atlanta Motor Speedway we're Racin' On Air as were getting ready for the First myx race of the 1987 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series, I'm Princess with Jeanna, Chris, Cindy, Amy and Jeffie B

Jeff: a.k.a. Jeff Burton

Princess: Yeah, We Got to Start the 1987 NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series after recovering from Daytona as Davey Allison won the Great American Race how you do think that Jeanna is ready to race?

Jeanna: Well, I Better take a Chance to make my first start how my relief driver Greg Sacks may take over for a few if I can't die.

Princess: I Don't Know, If I Can't get hurt

Both Girls Laugh, However things are ready to go for Atlanta

STARTING GRID FOR THE 1987 MOTORCRAFT QUALITY PARTS 500 AT ATLANTA MOTOR SPEEDWAY

ROW #1: #5 Kasey Kahne (Farmers Insurance Chevrolet), #24 Graciela Fuentes (NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet)
ROW #2: #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. (Mountain Dewshine Chevrolet), #7 Alan Kulwicki (Zerex Ford)
ROW #3: #14 Cindy Stark (Racin' On Air-AJ Foyt Special Oldsmobile), #21 Kyle Petty (Citgo Ford)
ROW #4: #42 Kyle Larson (Target Chevrolet), #90 Ken Schrader (Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford)
ROW #5: #4 Kevin Harvick (Jimmy John's Chevrolet), #33 Harry Gant (Skoal Oldsmobile)
ROW #6: #20 Matt Kenseth (Dollar General Toyota), #25 Tim Richmond (NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet)
ROW #7: #41 Kurt Busch (HAAS Automation Chevrolet), #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. (Miller High Life Buick)
ROW #8: #48 Jimmie Johnson (Lowe's/Kobalt Tools Chevrolet), #44 Terry Labonte (Piedmont Airlines Oldsmobile)
ROW #9: #72 Heather Day (Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile), #2 Brad Keselowski (Miller Lite Ford)
ROW #10: #9 Bill Elliott (Coors/Melling Ford), #1 Ron Bouchard (Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet)
ROW #11: #50 Jeana Zettler (Valvoline Pontiac), #17 Darrell Waltrip (Tide Chevrolet)
ROW #12: #99 Jeff Burton (Exide Ford), #28 Davey Allison (Texaco/Havoline Ford)
ROW #13: #18 Kyle Busch (M&M's Toyota), #19 Carl Edwards (Subway Ford)
ROW #14: #40 Chris Bustard (Kendall Pontiac), #82 Amy Brady (myx-Racin' On Air Chevrolet)
ROW #15: #26 Jay Jianoran (California Music Channel Toyota), #30 Michael Waltrip (All Pro Auto Parts Chevrolet)
ROW #16: #12 Bobby Allison (Mobil 1 Ford), #43 Richard Petty (STP Ford)
ROW #17: #11 Denny Hamlin (Jollibee Toyota), #71 Dave Marcis (Big Apple Market Chevrolet)
ROW #18: #22 Kelly Ripa (Maxwell House Ford), #75 Neil Bonnett (ValvolinePontiac)
ROW #19: #3 Dale Earnhardt (Wrangler Chevrolet), #29 Cale Yarborough (Hardee's Oldsmobile)
ROW #20: #67 Buddy Arrington (Pannill Sweatshirts Ford), #15 Ricky Rudd (Motorcraft Ford)
ROW #21: #31 Rachel Demita (Caterpillar Chevrolet), #66 Jason Pascoe (Phillips 66 Oldsmobile)

(Cue DOA Theme)

Princess: That Does It for the Racin' On Air countdown to Green, When we come back the Green Flag will fly for 325 Laps so stand by we're live.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:06 AM   #10
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Atlanta - Come Go With Me
(BGM: Expose - Come Go With Me)

Well with Kasey Kahne leading the Field to the Green Flag the Motorcraft Quality Parts 500 is underway however Alan Kulwicki took over for most of the lead and later Dale Earnhardt Jr. stepped but in the end in Philly Native (and myx Employee who host and is a regular on Dancin' On Air) Cindy Stark decided to hang on to her lead in the lead in the closing laps and won the Race

RACE RESULTS

1. #14 Cindy Stark - Racin' On Air AJ Foyt Special Oldsmobile
2. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
3. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Mountain Dewshine Chevrolet
4. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
5. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
6. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
7. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Chevrolet
8. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
9. #72 Heather "Princess" Day - Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile
10. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
11. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
12. #24 Graciela Fuentes - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
13. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
14. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
15. #9 Bill Elliott - Coors Melling Ford
16. #21 Kyle Petty - Citgo Ford
17. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Toyota
18. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Ford
19. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
20. #1 Ron Bouchard - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
21. #82 Amy Brady - myx/Racin' On Air Chevrolet
22. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Cevrolet
23. #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. - Miller High Life Buick
24. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
25. #30 Michael Waltrip - All Pro Auto Parts Chevrolet
26. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Ford
27. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
28. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
29. #66 Jason Pascoe - Phillips 66 Oldsmobile
30. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
31. #67 Buddy Arrington - Pannill Sweatshirts Ford
32. #40 Chris Bustard - Kendall Pontiac
33. #31 Rachel DeMita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
34. #22 Kelly Ripa - Maxwell House Ford
35. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
36. #15 Ricky Rudd - Motorcraft Ford
37. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet
38. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Oldsmobile
39. #75 Neil Bonnett - Valvoline Pontiac
40. #44 Terry Labonte - Piedmont Airlines Oldsmobile
41. #90 Ken Schrader - Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford
42. #50 Jeana Zettler - Valvolne Pontiac
Old 04-08-2016, 09:23 AM   #11
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE PHOENIX
  1. Jay Jianoran - 78
  2. Davey Allison - 75
  3. Kevin Harvick - 73
  4. Harry Gant - 70
  5. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 67
  6. Kasey Kahne - 66
  7. Bill Elliott - 65
  8. Bobby Allison - 64
  9. Denny Hamlin - 59
  10. Kyle Larson - 57
  11. Alan Kulwicki - 57
  12. Richard Petty - 52
  13. Ron Bouchard - 52
  14. Graciela Fuentes - 50
  15. Darrell Waltrip - 48
  16. Carl Edwards - 43
  17. Cindy Stark - 42
  18. Brad Keselowski - 41
  19. Jimmie Johnson - 41
  20. Jeff Burton - 37
  21. Matt Kenseth - 37
  22. Heather Day - 34
  23. Dave Marcis - 32
  24. Ken Schrader - 32
  25. Kyle Busch - 29
  26. Benny Parsons - 28
  27. Kyle Petty - 27
  28. Buddy Arrington - 27
  29. Dale Earnhardt - 26
  30. Neil Bonnett - 25
  31. Sterling Marlin - 23
  32. Rachel Demita - 23
  33. Amy Brady - 22
  34. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 22
  35. Kurt Busch - 21
  36. Cale Yarborough - 21
  37. Ricky Rudd - 21
  38. Michael Waltrip - 19
  39. Tim Richmond - 16
  40. Jason Pascoe - 14
  41. Tom Sneva - 12
  42. Dale Jarrett - 11
  43. Chris Bustard - 11
  44. Lake Speed - 10
  45. Rusty Wallace - 9
  46. Kelly Ripa - 9
  47. Barbara Cheu - 8
  48. AJ Foyt - 7
  49. Ken Ragan - 6
  50. Terry Labonte - 6
  51. Jimmy Means - 5
  52. Jeana Zettler - 1
Old 04-10-2016, 01:02 PM   #12
stratonascar
High School Varsity

$55 to Race because It's Practice Day
(BGM: Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way)

Heather "Princess" Day, NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series Driver trying to run it's Phoenix Jollibee Cup Series Race driving the #72 originally driven by Benny Parsons in which he ran for most of the 1970's however She Hosted Dancin' On Air which now airs on myx following Mike Rossi's Success after Christy Springfield Left however myx got the rights to expand it's NASCAR Rights to add more races as of this year however she paid $55 for a 12-hour Taping to Dancin' On Air and the Same Amount to Race for this weekend's Jollibee Cup Race at Phoenix International Raceway however she is excited as myx is ready to cover this weekends race however she met with her race winner from the ATL Cindy Stark and here's what she said...

Princess: Cindy, Congratulations on winning at Atlanta last week

Cindy: Of Course

Princess: Now, The Jollibee Cup Series is in Phoenix however we will be excited for a good practice today and were closer to the race weekend

Cindy: Apparently we will try to get a Chance to win a Jollibee Cup Race again at Phoenix

Princess: Uh..Cindy!

Cindy: Apparently we will get this race going, we had to air Dancin' On Air that we taped before Phoenix however we are getting closer to Race Day.

Princess: Apparently and take a look at Jimmie Johnson's Car

(It turns out that this scheme that ran at Darlington in 2015, pictured below)

Cindy: Well, Jimmie is Fast maybe we are getting to keep the action rolling, let's get in girl.

Princess: Okay.

However we are getting closer to Phoenix International Raceway as the NASCAR Jollibee Cup Series will be on the myx this week for Racin' On Air.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:06 PM   #13
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Phoenix - Beating The Heat
(BGM: Glenn Frey - The Heat Is On)

The Scene is Phoenix, AZ Harry Gant and Kyle Busch takes the field and leads it to the Green Flag however they kept the race rolling as I started 13th however Jimmie Johnson took over the lead as the First Caution took place involving Cars midway in the race Kasey Kahne dominated during the mid stages as well as a 2nd Caution I Blown an engine and knocked me out of the race however Kyle Busch and Jimmie Johnson went on to take the lead, but Harry Gant came back and won at Phoenix

RACE RESULTS

1. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal 1 Chevrolet
2. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Chevrolet
3. #46 Clyde Evans - First Union Chevrolet
4. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
5. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's (D) Chevrolet
6. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
7. #24 Graciela Fuentes - Axalta Rainbow Chevrolet
8. #67 Desiree Wynder - Pannill Sweatshirts Ford
9. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
10. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Chevrolet
11. #19 Carl Edwards - Jocelyn Enriquez/Classified Records Toyota
12. #14 Cindy Stark - Bass Pro Shops (D) Chevrolet
13. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation (D) Chevrolet
14. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Toyota
15. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
16. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol (D) Chevrolet
17. #75 Neil Bonnett - Valvoline Pontiac
18. #83 Larena Hoch (from Chandler, AZ) - Wynn's Oldsmobile
19. #32 Ruben Garcia - Suncrest Motorhomes Chevrolet
20. #72 Heather Day - Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile
21. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
22. #21 Kyle Petty - Citgo Ford
23. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts (D) Chevrolet
24. #43 Richard Petty - STP (D) Ford
25. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
26. #40 Chris Bustard - Kendall Pontiac
27. #90 Ken Schrader - Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford
28. #47 Bobby Catalano - Scott Products Toyota
29. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar (D) Chevrolet
30. #50 Nicole Peraino - Valvoline Pontiac
31. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
32. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
33. #1 Ron Bouchard - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
34. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
35. #35 Benny Parsons - Folgers Chevrolet
36. #82 Amy Brady - myx Chevrolet
37. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
38. #44 Jack Sellers - Coca Cola of Sacramento Chevrolet
39. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello (D) Chevrolet
40. #10 Barbara Cheu - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
41. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
42. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
43. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Oldsmobile
44. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Gatorade Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonascar : 04-11-2016 at 09:18 PM.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:12 PM   #14
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS AS WE ARE GOING TO NORTH WILKESBORO (AND ESPN)
  1. Harry Gant - 115
  2. Kevin Harvick - 109
  3. Kasey Kahne - 109
  4. Bobby Allison - 107
  5. Denny Hamlin - 90
  6. Graciela Fuentes - 88
  7. Jay Jianoran - 86
  8. Jimmie Johnson - 85
  9. Davey Allison - 78
  10. Bill Elliott - 78
  11. Carl Edwards - 77
  12. Cindy Stark - 75
  13. Richard Petty - 73
  14. Alan Kulwicki - 71
  15. Kyle Busch - 69
  16. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 68
  17. Darrell Waltrip - 68
  18. Jeff Burton - 67
  19. Brad Keselowski - 65
  20. Ron Bouchard - 64
  21. Kyle Larson - 63
  22. Heather Day - 59
  23. Dale Earnhardt - 55
  24. Neil Bonnett - 53
  25. Kurt Busch - 53
  26. Ken Schrader - 50
  27. Kyle Petty - 50
  28. Rusty Wallace - 44
  29. Dave Marcis - 43
  30. Clyde Evans - 42
  31. Matt Kenseth - 41
  32. Rachel Demita - 39
  33. Benny Parsons - 38
  34. Tim Richmond - 38
  35. Desiree Wynder - 37
  36. Amy Brady - 31
  37. Chris Bustard - 30
  38. Larena Hoch - 27
  39. Buddy Arrington - 27
  40. Ruben Garcia - 26
  41. Sterling Marlin - 23
  42. Cale Yarborough - 23
  43. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 22
  44. Ricky Rudd - 21
  45. Michael Waltrip - 19
  46. Bobby Catalano - 17
  47. Nicole Peraino - 15
  48. Jason Pascoe - 14
  49. Barbara Cheu - 13
  50. Tom Sneva - 12
  51. Dale Jarrett - 11
  52. Lake Speed - 10
  53. Kelly Ripa - 9
  54. AJ Foyt - 7
  55. Jack Sellers - 7
  56. Ken Ragan - 6
  57. Terry Labonte - 6
  58. Jimmy Means - 5
  59. Jeana Zettler - 1
Old 04-12-2016, 05:35 PM   #15
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Your Gagging Me for April Fools
(BGM: Cyndi Lauper - What's Going On)

Well were Watching Hollywood Squares after Dancin' On Air when I was on KGO but the Returning Champion is sick and will return on a Later Date and will win a New Car because It's a Showdown between 2 New Contestants however I'm excited to see if winner will get a chance to go for the Mazda and if they lose they get with a Returning Champion, However The Male Contestant named Bill opt for Stuart Pankin and there's a question about Black Holes in Space however I Decided to Look Up the guy which is the answer that John Davidson said "Karl Schwarzschild" however I looked up from the Wikipedia but the Opponent new the answer and then Lisa decided to shove Bill in which he knew the answer and he fell down and it's an April Fools Joke!

(Video Bonus: The Full Episode of The New Hollywood Squares on 4/1/1987)

However on Dancin' On Air when I watched on Myx on the Same Date that they were told to get a Prank Call from Cindy's New Girlfriend on Partyline but it turned out to be Kelly Ripa because It's April Fools, They also played me a joke however The Jollibee Cup Series will still be in North Wilkesboro, but oh dear.

And In The End, Greg Bauer did win the Mazda (which is a 626 2-Door Sedan worth almost $12,000) and we have 5 Days Left before we go to Hollywood, FL on The Hollywood Squares.

RHYTHM RADIO CHART ON NEXT POST
Old 04-12-2016, 05:55 PM   #16
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Rhythm Radio Top 30 Countdown - April 4, 1987

1. Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now
2. Janet Jackson - Let's Wait a While
3. Club Noveau - Lean On Me
4. Expose - Come Go With me
5. Miss USA 1987 - Ghost Riders in the Sky
6. EPHS Eaglettes - 2 Find U
7. Europe - The Final Countdown
8. Wang Chung - Let's Go
9. Freak Nasty - Da Dip
10. El Rancho Song & Dance - I'm Beautiful
11. Corina - Temptation
12. Tina Turner - What You Get Is What You See
13. Ariana Grande - Problem (ft. Iggy Azalea)
14. Pinay - Is It Real
15. A*Teens - Halfway Around the World
16. Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games with My Heart
17. Jody Watley - Looking For A New Love
18. The Bangles - Walking Down Your Street
19. Robbie Nevil - Dominoes
20. Jessica Sanchez - Turn the Beat Around
21. Shirley Murdock - As We Lay
22. Stevie B. - I Just Died In Your Arms
23. Immature - Never Lie
24. Real McCoy - Another Night
25. Madonna - La Isla Bonita
26. Cyndi Lauper & Chuck D - What's Going On
27. Huey Lewis and The News - Jacob's Ladder
28. The Jets - You Got It All
29. Peter Gabriel - Big Time
30. OMC - How Bizarre

And Next Week on The New Hollywood Squares: Andy Gury (of Y100 in Miami) fills in for Shadoe Stevens as the Announcer, John Davidson is the Host
Guest Stars: Louie Anderson, Jm J. Bullock, John Byner, Phyllis Diller, Mitch Gaylord, "The Golden Boys" Chubby Checker, Bobby Rydell & Fabian, Janice Pennington & Rachel Reynolds (from TPiR), Andrew Stevens, Regis Philbin.
Old 04-14-2016, 09:05 PM   #17
stratonascar
High School Varsity

North Wilkesboro - Keeping Short
(BGM: Meagan Vail and Her Westmoore Pom Squad - Swing My Way (May Contain: Gabe Flowers rapping on Some part)

Okay This is a Short Track and I Started 12th as Barbara Cheu led the field to the Green Flag but later it is (2015 Sprint Cup Cham) Kyle Busch as he led the field for the First 30 Laps before Alan Kulwicki took over but later Kyle Busch gave at back after Caution #1 which yanked Rusty Wallace of the Race but later on Brad Keselowski took the lead for the most las but later on Barbara came back regaining the lead and later I Stepped in on Lap 296 hanging on for first place but later Barbara Cheu regained it back before Greg Biffle took over and in the end Matt Kenseth won at North Wilkesboro.

RACE RESULTS

1. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
3. #10 Barbara Cheu - Channellock Chevrolet
4. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Fire Ant Spray Ford
5. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
6. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
7. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
8. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
9. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
10. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
11. #21 Kyle Petty - Citgo Ford
12. #24 Graciela Fuentes - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
13. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance Chevrolet
14. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Oldsmobile
15. #3 Dale Earnhardt - Wrangler Chevrolet
16. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
17. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
18. #14 AJ Foyt - Copenhagen Chevrolet
19. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco Havoline Ford
20. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
21. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Chevrolet
22. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
23. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Foord
24. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
25. #35 Benny Parsons - Folgers Chevrolet
26. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
27. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
28. #94 Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - Sunoco Oldsmobile
29. #75 Neil Bonnett - Valvoline Pontiac
30. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
31. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
32. #15 Ricky Rudd - Motorcraft Ford
33. #1 Ron Bouchard - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
34. #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. - Miller American Buick
35. #66 Buddy Arrington - Phillips 66 Oldsmobile
36. #90 Ken Schrader - Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford
37. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Ford
38. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
39. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
40. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
Old 04-14-2016, 09:24 PM   #18
stratonascar
High School Varsity

CURRENT POINT STANDINGS AS ESPN CONTINUES IT'S JOLLIBEE CUP RUN AT BRISTOL
  1. Harry Gant - 132
  2. Kasey Kahne - 128
  3. Jay Jianoran - 126
  4. Kevin Harvick - 119
  5. Graciela Fuentes - 117
  6. Bobby Allison - 111
  7. Denny Hamlin - 110
  8. Jimmie Johnson - 109
  9. Alan Kulwicki - 106
  10. Richard Petty - 104
  11. Jeff Burton - 103
  12. Brad Keselowski - 101
  13. Davey Allison - 100
  14. Bill Elliott - 96
  15. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 96
  16. Carl Edwards - 90
  17. Darrell Waltrip - 89
  18. Matt Kenseth - 85
  19. Kyle Busch - 84
  20. Dale Earnhardt - 81
  21. Kyle Petty - 80
  22. Kyle Larson - 78
  23. Kurt Busch - 78
  24. Cindy Stark - 75
  25. Ron Bouchard - 72
  26. Rachel Demita - 71
  27. Neil Bonnett - 65
  28. Heather Day - 59
  29. Ken Schrader - 55
  30. Benny Parsons - 54
  31. Barbara Cheu - 53
  32. Cale Yarborough - 50
  33. Tim Richmond - 49
  34. Rusty Wallace - 45
  35. Dave Marcis - 45
  36. Clyde Evans - 42
  37. Greg Biffle - 38
  38. Desiree Wynder - 37
  39. Buddy Arrington - 33
  40. Amy Brady - 31
  41. Chris Bustard - 30
  42. Ricky Rudd - 30
  43. AJ Foyt - 30
  44. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 29
  45. Larena Hoch - 27
  46. Ruben Garcia - 26
  47. Sterling Marlin - 26
  48. Michael Waltrip - 19
  49. Bobby Catalano - 17
  50. Nicole Peraino - 15
  51. Jason Pascoe - 14
  52. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - 13
  53. Tom Sneva - 12
  54. Dale Jarrett - 11
  55. Lake Speed - 10
  56. Kelly Ripa - 9
  57. Jack Sellers - 7
  58. Ken Ragan - 6
  59. Terry Labonte - 6
  60. Jimmy Means - 5
  61. Jeana Zettler - 1
Old 04-16-2016, 07:28 PM   #19
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Bristol - Short Track Sunday
(BGM: J. Geils Band - Freeze Frame)

ESPN will be doing their 2nd and last race before MTV Motorsports on FOX hands it off to Talladega and the Myx will get the hand off for Racin' On Air at Charlotte beginning with the Jollibee All-Star Race as Barbara Cheu won her 2nd Straight Jollibee Cup Pole of the Season as she led the 40 Car Field to the Green Flag, Cheu took her lead but later Alan Kulwicki led most of the laps beginning on Lap 123 and during his time 2 Cautions took place before Brad Keselowski came in leading to the 3rd Caution as I (Jay Jianoran) now have the lead however Kulwicki regained the Lead on Lap 389 but later Barbara Cheu won from the Pole for 500 Laps at Bristol.

RACE RESULTS

1. #10 Barbara Cheu - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
2. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Zerex Ford
3. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
4. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
5. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
6. #67 Buddy Arrington - Pannill Sweatshirts Ford
7. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Michael Baker Chevrolet
8. #14 AJ Foyt - Copenhagen Oldsmobile
9. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
10. #24 Graciela Fuentes - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
11. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
12. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
13. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
14. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Toyota
15. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
16. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dewalt Toyota
17. #44 Terry Labonte - Piedmont Airlines Chevrolet
18. #90 Ken Schrader - Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford
19. #21 Kyle Petty - Citgo Ford
20. #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. - Miller American Buick
21. #35 Benny Parsons - Folgers Chevrolet
22. #1 Ron Bouchard - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
23. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
24. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
25. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
26. #22 Sterling Marlin - Maxwell House Ford
27. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
28. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Ford
29. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
30. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
31. #30 Michael Waltrip - All Pro Auto Parts Chevrolet
32. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
33. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
34. #75 Neil Bonnett - Valvoline Pontiac
35. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
36. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
37. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
38. #55 Phil Parsons - Skoal Oldsmobile
39. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Fire Ant Spray Ford
40. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonascar : 04-16-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old 04-16-2016, 07:50 PM   #20
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINTS STANDINGS AS WE SWITCH TO TALLADEGA AND FOX
  1. Jay Jianoran - 164
  2. Harry Gant - 149
  3. Graciela Fuentes - 148
  4. Alan Kulwicki - 147
  5. Kevin Harvick - 145
  6. Kasey Kahne - 137
  7. Denny Hamlin - 137
  8. Richard Petty - 133
  9. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 131
  10. Carl Edwards - 129
  11. Jimmie Johnson - 125
  12. Bobby Allison - 124
  13. Dale Earnhardt - 117
  14. Jeff Burton - 114
  15. Bill Elliott - 114
  16. Brad Keselowski - 110
  17. Matt Kenseth - 110
  18. Davey Allison - 104
  19. Kyle Petty - 102
  20. Rachel Demita - 99
  21. Barbara Cheu - 97
  22. Kyle Busch - 96
  23. Darrell Waltrip - 94
  24. Ron Bouchard - 91
  25. Kyle Larson - 84
  26. Tim Richmond - 81
  27. Kurt Busch - 79
  28. Ken Schrader - 78
  29. Cindy Stark - 75
  30. Benny Parsons - 74
  31. Neil Bonnett - 72
  32. Buddy Arrington - 68
  33. AJ Foyt - 63
  34. Heather Day - 59
  35. Rusty Wallace - 59
  36. Cale Yarborough - 50
  37. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 50
  38. Dave Marcis - 45
  39. Clyde Evans - 42
  40. Sterling Marlin - 41
  41. Greg Biffle - 40
  42. Lake Speed - 40
  43. Desiree Wynder - 37
  44. Amy Brady - 31
  45. Chris Bustard - 30
  46. Ricky Rudd - 30
  47. Terry Labonte - 30
  48. Michael Waltrip - 29
  49. Larena Hoch - 27
  50. Ruben Garcia - 26
  51. Bobby Catalano - 17
  52. Nicole Peraino - 15
  53. Jason Pascoe - 14
  54. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - 13
  55. Tom Sneva - 12
  56. Dale Jarrett - 11
  57. Kelly Ripa - 9
  58. Jack Sellers - 7
  59. Ken Ragan - 6
  60. Jimmy Means - 5
  61. Phil Parsons - 3
  62. Jeana Zettler - 1
Old 04-17-2016, 12:01 PM   #21
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Talladega - Tempt-adega
(BGM: Corina - Temptation)

Jimmie Johnson is Running a Lowe's Throwback Scheme for Saturday Night Freestyle as he leads the field to the Green Flag with Kevin Harvick showing off a Throwback from '79.

As The Field Goes Green at Talladega, Kevin Harvick with his '79 Busch Scheme took the lead for Most of the Laps but trailing these guys from Rusty Wallace and Alan Kulwicki however on Lap 62 the big wreck occured involving 12 Cars but later Jeff Burton took over on Lap 132 before Kulwicki Returned with a 6 Car Wreck however Kulwicki took some stabs but in the end Jimmie Johnson sped by and won the Jollibee 500.

RACE RESULTS

1. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's (D) Chevrolet
2. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
3. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
4. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
5. #4 Kevin Harvick - Busch (D) Chevrolet
6. #36 Ernie Irvan - M&M's Pontiac
7. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
8. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
9. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
10. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol (D) Chevrolet
11. #21 Kyle Petty - Motorcraft Ford
12. #43 Richard Petty - STP (D) Ford
13. #114 Michelle Visage - Foyt-Haas Racing Chevrolet (Also a Judge on LOGO's RuPaul Drag Race was a Dancer on MTV's The Grind)
14. #1 Tsianna Joelson - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
15. #5 Kasey Kahne - Levi Garrett Chevrolet
16. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
17. #47 Ron Bouchard - Scott Products Toyota
18. #71 Dave Marcis - Big Apple Market Chevrolet
19. #44 Terry Labonte - Piedmont Airlines Chevrolet
20. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts (D) Chevrolet
21. #90 Ken Schrader - Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford
22. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Chevrolet
23. #35 Eric Nies - Folgers Chevrolet
24. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Oldsmobile
25. #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. - Miller American Buick
26. #24 Graciela Fuentes - Dupont Chevrolet
27. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
28. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
29. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
30. #67 Buddy Arrington - Pannill Sweatshirts Ford
31. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
32. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Gatorade Chevrolet
33. #14 AJ Foyt - Bass Pro Shops (D) Chevrolet
34. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
35. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Ford
36. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar (D) Chevrolet
37. #10 Barbara Cheu - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
38. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation (D) Chevrolet
39. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
40. #19 Carl Edwards - Pinay/Classified Records Toyota
Old 04-17-2016, 01:29 PM   #22
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINTS STANDINGS BEFORE CHARLOTTE
  1. Jay Jianoran - 198
  2. Alan Kulwicki - 186
  3. Kevin Harvick - 183
  4. Jimmie Johnson - 169
  5. Graciela Fuentes - 163
  6. Kasey Kahne - 163
  7. Richard Petty - 162
  8. Denny Hamlin - 156
  9. Jeff Burton - 154
  10. Harry Gant - 151
  11. Dale Earnhardt - 148
  12. Matt Kenseth - 142
  13. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 140
  14. Kyle Petty - 132
  15. Carl Edwards - 130
  16. Bobby Allison - 130
  17. Bill Elliott - 124
  18. Brad Keselowski - 123
  19. Davey Allison - 116
  20. Ron Bouchard - 115
  21. Kyle Larson - 109
  22. Darrell Waltrip - 108
  23. Rachel Demita - 104
  24. Kyle Busch - 103
  25. Tim Richmond - 102
  26. Barbara Cheu - 101
  27. Ken Schrader - 98
  28. Rusty Wallace - 96
  29. Kurt Busch - 82
  30. Buddy Arrington - 79
  31. Cindy Stark - 75
  32. Benny Parsons - 74
  33. Lake Speed - 73
  34. Neil Bonnett - 72
  35. AJ Foyt - 71
  36. Dave Marcis - 68
  37. Cale Yarborough - 67
  38. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 66
  39. Heather Day - 59
  40. Terry Labonte - 52
  41. Clyde Evans - 42
  42. Sterling Marlin - 41
  43. Greg Biffle - 40
  44. Desiree Wynder - 37
  45. Ernie Irvan - 35
  46. Amy Brady - 31
  47. Chris Bustard - 30
  48. Ricky Rudd - 30
  49. Michael Waltrip - 29
  50. Michelle Visage - 28
  51. Tsianina Joelson - 27
  52. Larena Hoch - 27
  53. Ruben Garcia - 26
  54. Eric Nies - 18
  55. Bobby Catalano - 17
  56. Nicole Peraino - 15
  57. Jason Pascoe - 14
  58. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - 13
  59. Tom Sneva - 12
  60. Dale Jarrett - 11
  61. Kelly Ripa - 9
  62. Jack Sellers - 7
  63. Ken Ragan - 6
  64. Jimmy Means - 5
  65. Phil Parsons - 3
  66. Jeana Zettler - 1
Old 04-17-2016, 03:10 PM   #23
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

lol @ Kelly Ripa the racecar driver.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2016, 12:04 AM   #24
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Young Drachma: That's Funny, Maybe It Is Imagination and It's The Storyline so I Hope Miss Ripa (from DPUSA) may do better as the '87 & '88 Season Progresses

Charlotte - Part 1: All-Star Race
(BGM: Icona Pop - All Night)

Well, The All-Star Shootout for the Stars Started the Night Off as "Princess" Heather Day won at Charlotte taking the Checkered Flag along with Desiree Wynder, Alvin Ramirez and Alan Kulwicki just barely made the cut to the main event along with Bobby Catalano and who?

(Cue "Walk This Way" by Aerosmith)

"That Music Can Be Only one thing, It's Kurt Busch and he has won the Fan Vote along side me, I See him somewhere there he is, I See a guy wearing on a HAAS Automation Firesuit and his crew is coming, I thing he is excited"

Right You are Bobby, Your Excited that Kurt Busch will be running the #41 Car in the Main Event and then.....

"C'mon Kurt B, C'mon Kurty B, He's Greeting the Race Fans from Foyt-Haas Racing, Wow Kurty B is a Popular Dude"

DWal: "Do You Mention Stevie B"

"Right you are DW, It's Not Stevie B, It's Kurty B, There's Kurt Busch, They Love Him He's The Man"

"Yeah!"

Well There's Kurt Busch the 2nd place finisher of the Fan Vote making his way to main event and now it's showtime as myx goes under the lights at Charlotte as Jimmie Johnson who has won the last race before the All-Star Race led the field as they anticipate for green, Here's DW Again

DWal: "Look at All Teens, I Want you to help me out Bobby, Princess, Desiree, Cindy and Spicy are you all ready?

All 5 (in-car audio): Yeah!

Dwal: "Right You Are, Let's Do It Together, It's All Star Night"

Princess: "Let's Do It DW, It's all on you"

DW: Of Course, The Kids are Coming, The Kids are Coming, Let's Get Ready, Let's Get Ready

(Harold Kinder waves the Green Flag)

BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY, LET'S GO RACIN' BOYS IN GIRLS!

Bob: Good Job DW

Well I Just moved to 2nd place after the Green Flag Flew however The First Caution came in on lap 20 as Denny Hamlin and Kasey Kahne got hit knocking 'em out of the race however when Segment One Ends, Jimmie Johnson wins and so it's Segment 2 as Cindy Stark won that race however after 2 Cautions occured in the Segment as Davey Allison won the Next 2 as it's get down to the Dash for the Cash but in the end something happened in the final lap.

"Here he Comes off of turn #4, Jimmie Johnson won the 1987 Jollibee All-Star Race at Charlotte"

"All Star Champion Baby, Congratulations Jimmie"

Jimmie Johnson pocketed him a Big $1 Million Payday Jollibee Cup All Star Race and I Came in 2nd.

RACE RESULTS

1. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's (D) Chevrolet
3. #14 Cindy Stark - Bass Pro Shops (D) Chevrolet
4. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
5. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
6. #72 Heather "Princess" Day - Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile
7. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dewalt Toyota
8. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
9. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Oldsmobile
10. #22 Desiree Wynder - Maxwell House Ford
11. #43 Richard Petty - STP (D) Ford
12. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
13. #21 Kyle Petty - Motorcraft Ford
14. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Ford
15. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
16. #44 Terry Labonte - Piedmont Airlines Chevrolet
17. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol (D) Chevrolet
18. #75 Neil Bonnett - Valvoline Ford
19. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation (D) Chevrolet
20. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
21. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
22. #46 Alvin Ramirez - First Union Chevrolet
23. #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. - Miller American Buick
24. #35 Benny Parsons - Folgers Chevrolet
25. #9 Bill Elliott - Coor's Ford
26. #47 Bobby Catalano - Scott Products Toyota
27. #4 Kevin Harvick - Busch (D16) Chevrolet
28. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts (D) Chevrolet
29. #15 Ricky Rudd - Motorcraft Chevrolet
30. #10 Barbara Cheu - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
31. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Toyota
32. #5 Kasey Kahne - Levi Garrett Chevrolet

(Cue "National Aerobic Championship" Theme)

"Now we like to thank Darrell Waltrip for Guest Commentating on In-Race Reporter"

"Don't forget to Catch Me on FOX with Mike and TJ!

"Well be back Next Week with an All-New Dancin' On Air on myx from Philly then One Week from Tonight we had back to Charlotte for the Coca-Cola World 600 with music set to Kai, Linear, Cathy Dennis, Rockell, Pinay, Cover Girls, shoot and much more don't miss it coverage starts at 6PM ET/5PM CT, be there now as we close out we will do a Highlight Package set to Ty Parr's "Heart of a Champion" as we pay tribute to tonight's race and remember...WE NEED YOU TO MAKE IT HAPPEN, GOOD BYE AND GOOD NIGHT!"

Color Coded for Your Convenience: Darrell Waltrip in Orange, Bobby Catalano in Light Blue, Princess in Red
Old 04-19-2016, 09:34 AM   #25
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Charlotte - Part 2: A Long Hot Night
(BGM: The Burns Sisters - I Wonder Who's Out Tonight (before Kristi Addis and a bunch of Teenage Women hijacked that song coming in July)

Ashley Robinson out of Hayward, CA made her 1st Start as she started 22nd but Kyle Busch Made the Pole and I Started 9th as the Green Flag took place at Charlote however Cale Yarborough took the lead in the 1st lap but later Bobby Hillin Jr. took over the lead on Lap 32 and a lapped a few drivers but later Kevin Harvick took the lead on lap 97 as we head into the first caution but latter Yarborough took over for the 2nd Caution while Harvick stays put in 2nd place but Harvick and Yarborough get going to Caution #3 on Lap 248 involving 4 Cars but later Dale Earnhardt regained for the inal set along with a short lead by Brad Keselowski as he battle his way to the end and the intimidator defended his 600 win at Charlotte

RACE RESULTS

1. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol (D15) Chevrolet
2. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
3. #47 Bobby Catalano - Scott Products Toyota
4. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Oldsmobile
5. #24 Graciela Fuentes - Dupont Chevrolet
6. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
7. #36 Ernie Irvan - M&M's Pontiac
8. #4 Kevin Harvick - Busch (D16) Chevrolet
9. #67 Buddy Arrington - Pannill Sweatshirts Ford
10. #46 Alvin Ramirez - First Union Chevrolet
11. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
12. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
13. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Insurance (D16) Chevrolet
14. #72 Heather "Princess" Day - Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile
15. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
16. #22 Desiree Wynder - Maxwell House Ford
17. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts (D15) Chevrolet
18. #43 Richard Petty - STP (D15) Ford
19. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello (D15) Chevrolet
20. #21 Kyle Petty - Motorcraft Ford
21. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
22. #34 Deanna Marie - COX Treated Lumber Oldsmobile
23. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
24. #90 Ken Schrader - Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford
25. #5 Kasey Kahne - Aquafina Chevrolet
26. #6 Ashley Robinson - Mt. Eden Monarchs (Hayward, CA) Ford
27. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Toyota
28. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
29. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
30. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
31. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
32. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar (D15) Chevrolet
33. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's (D15) Chevrolet
34. #14 Cindy Stark - Bass Pro Shops (D15) Chevrolet
35. #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. - Miller American Buick
36. #10 Barbara Cheu - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
37. #19 Carl Edwards - Classified Records-Pinay Toyota
38. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Ford
39. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
40. #1 Ron Bouchard - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
Old 04-19-2016, 04:32 PM   #26
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE RIVERSIDE
  1. Jay Jianoran - 228
  2. Kevin Harvick - 218
  3. Alan Kulwicki - 199
  4. Graciela Fuentes - 199
  5. Dale Earnhardt - 192
  6. Richard Petty - 185
  7. Kasey Kahne - 179
  8. Jimmie Johnson - 177
  9. Jeff Burton - 174
  10. Denny Hamlin - 170
  11. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 168
  12. Harry Gant - 163
  13. Brad Keselowski - 163
  14. Matt Kenseth - 153
  15. Kyle Petty - 153
  16. Davey Allison - 145
  17. Kyle Busch - 138
  18. Carl Edwards - 134
  19. Bill Elliott - 134
  20. Darrell Waltrip - 134
  21. Bobby Allison - 133
  22. Kyle Larson - 131
  23. Tim Richmond - 126
  24. Ron Bouchard - 116
  25. Ken Schrader - 115
  26. Rachel Demita - 113
  27. Buddy Arrington - 111
  28. Barbara Cheu - 106
  29. Cale Yarborough - 105
  30. Kurt Busch - 100
  31. Rusty Wallace - 98
  32. Heather "Princess" Day - 86
  33. Cindy Stark - 82
  34. Benny Parsons - 74
  35. Lake Speed - 73
  36. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 73
  37. Neil Bonnett - 72
  38. AJ Foyt - 71
  39. Ernie Irvan - 69
  40. Dave Marcis - 68
  41. Desiree Wynder - 62
  42. Bobby Catalano - 55
  43. Terry Labonte - 52
  44. Clyde Evans - 42
  45. Sterling Marlin - 41
  46. Greg Biffle - 40
  47. Amy Brady - 31
  48. Alvin "Spicy" Ramirez - 31
  49. Chris Bustard - 30
  50. Ricky Rudd - 30
  51. Michael Waltrip - 29
  52. Michelle Visage - 28
  53. Tsianina Joelson - 27
  54. Larena Hoch - 27
  55. Ruben Garcia - 26
  56. Deanna Marie - 19
  57. Eric Nies - 18
  58. Nicole Peraino - 15
  59. Ashley Robinson - 15
  60. Jason Pascoe - 14
  61. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - 13
  62. Tom Sneva - 12
  63. Dale Jarrett - 11
  64. Kelly Ripa - 9
  65. Jack Sellers - 7
  66. Ken Ragan - 6
  67. Jimmy Means - 5
  68. Phil Parsons - 3
  69. Jeana Zettler - 1
Old 04-20-2016, 04:42 PM   #27
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Riverside - The First Road Course it's going to be a Danger Zone
(BGM: Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone)

With Good Weather in the Heat at Riverside International Raceway as Darrell Waltrip decided to give the command on a hot day at Riverside as the Green Flagwaved as he lead the first turn getting lapped some racers but later on Lap 55 the only caution occured as Cale Yarborough is Current leading however Yarborough went on for 40 more laps and won his first June Riverside Race since 1974.

RACE RESULTS

1. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Oldsmobile
2. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
3. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts (D15) Chevrolet
4. #10 Barbara Cheu - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
5. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Chevrolet
6. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
7. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide (D16) Chevrolet
8. #72 Heather Day - Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile
9. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
10. #24 Graciela Fuentes - Dupont Chevrolet
11. #23 Noelle Freeman - Carlsbad Lancerette Chevrolet
12. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Ford
13. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
14. #1 Ron Bouchard - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
15. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's (D15) Chevrolet
16. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation (D15) Chevrolet
17. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
18. #47 Bobby Catalano - Scott Products Toyota
19. #90 Ken Schrader - Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford
20. #4 Kevin Harvick - Busch (D16) Chevrolet
21. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol (D15) Chevrolet
22. #52 Nadia Mejia - #Smut Chevrolet
23. #21 Kyle Petty - Motorcraft Ford
24. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
25. #82 Liz Jacobs - myx Chevrolet
26. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
27. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dewalt Toyota
28. #43 Richard Petty - STP (D15) Ford
29. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello (D15) Chevrolet
30. #14 Cindy Stark - Bass Pro Shops (D15) Chevrolet
31. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar (D15) Chevrolet
32. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Chevrolet
33. #67 Buddy Arrington - Pannill Sweatshirts Ford
34. #32 Natasha Martinez - White Ran Ford
35. #33 Amanda Delgado - Kleenex Chevrolet
36. #66 Cierra Jackson - Phillips 66 Oldsmobile
37. #83 Lauren York - Wynn's Oldsmobile
38. #96 Brittany Brown - Thomas Bros. Country Ham Oldsmobile
39. #5 Kasey Kahne - Levi Garrett Chevrolet
40. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Chevrolet
41. #19 Carl Edwards - Pinay/Classified Records Toyota
42. #9 Bill Elliott - Coors Ford
Old 04-20-2016, 05:04 PM   #28
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE SONOMA
  1. Jay Jianoran - 262
  2. Kevin Harvick - 241
  3. Alan Kulwicki - 241
  4. Graciela Fuentes - 232
  5. Dale Earnhardt - 214
  6. Jeff Burton - 211
  7. Jimmie Johnson - 205
  8. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 204
  9. Richard Petty - 200
  10. Kasey Kahne - 183
  11. Denny Hamlin - 181
  12. Brad Keselowski - 180
  13. Kyle Petty - 173
  14. Darrell Waltrip - 173
  15. Matt Kenseth - 169
  16. Harry Gant - 166
  17. Tim Richmond - 166
  18. Davey Allison - 164
  19. Kyle Busch - 164
  20. Ron Bouchard - 145
  21. Bobby Allison - 164
  22. Cale Yarborough - 152
  23. Kyle Larson - 145
  24. Barbara Cheu - 145
  25. Ken Schrader - 139
  26. Carl Edwards - 136
  27. Bill Elliott - 135
  28. Rusty Wallace - 128
  29. Kurt Busch - 127
  30. Rachel Demita - 125
  31. Buddy Arrington - 121
  32. Heather "Princess" Day - 121
  33. Cindy Stark - 95
  34. Bobby Catalano - 80
  35. Benny Parsons - 74
  36. Lake Speed - 73
  37. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 73
  38. Neil Bonnett - 72
  39. AJ Foyt - 71
  40. Ernie Irvan - 69
  41. Dave Marcis - 68
  42. Desiree Wynder - 62
  43. Terry Labonte - 52
  44. Clyde Evans - 42
  45. Sterling Marlin - 41
  46. Greg Biffle - 40
  47. Noelle Freeman - 32
  48. Amy Brady - 31
  49. Alvin "Spicy" Ramirez - 31
  50. Chris Bustard - 30
  51. Ricky Rudd - 30
  52. Michael Waltrip - 29
  53. Michelle Visage - 28
  54. Tsianina Joelson - 27
  55. Larena Hoch - 27
  56. Ruben Garcia - 26
  57. Nadia Mejia - 21
  58. Deanna Marie - 19
  59. Eric Nies - 18
  60. Liz Jacobs - 18
  61. Nicole Peraino - 15
  62. Ashley Robinson - 15
  63. Jason Pascoe - 14
  64. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - 13
  65. Tom Sneva - 12
  66. Dale Jarrett - 11
  67. Kelly Ripa - 9
  68. Natasha Martinez - 9
  69. Amanda Delgado - 8
  70. Cierra Jackson - 7
  71. Jack Sellers - 7
  72. Lauren York - 6
  73. Ken Ragan - 6
  74. Brittany Brown - 5
  75. Jimmy Means - 5
  76. Phil Parsons - 3
  77. Jeana Zettler - 1
Old 04-22-2016, 12:32 AM   #29
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Sonoma - The Final Race before A Patriotic Free Freedom at Union City on July 4th
(BGM: Jean Michel-Jarre - Rendez-Vous IV)

One Year Ago you heard that BGM that you were hearing that made it to #1, Here's Casey Kasem on a June 28, 1986 airing of American Top 40

"As we get set to hear the #1 song this week, let's check the tops of Billboard's Other Charts, #1 in the Hot Black Singles Chart is "Headlines" by Midnight Star, #1 in the Hot Dance Club Chart is "Baby Love" by Regina, #1 in the Country Chart is "Living in the Promiseland" by Willie Nelson, #1 in the Album Chart is "Brothers in Arms" by Dire Straits, and on the Pop Singles Chart the Number 1 Song is an Instrumental Song which performed live to celebrate the 150th Birthday of the State of Texas which occured in April and is the Largest Outdoor Rock Concert in History with more 1.5 million people in attendace which paid tribute to those who lost in the Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster with Michel Geiss, Sylvain Durand, Dominique Perrier, Francis Rimbert & Pascal Lebourg on Keyboards with Lead Keybordist Jean Michel Jarre

(drumroll)

Making a Third Week at Number One is Jean-Michel Jarre and Rendez-Vous Part IV"
- Casey Kasem introduced the #1 Song on American Top 40 which aired on Radio Syndication via ABC-Watermark from June 28, 1986

And as the Music Blares, Let's Do What Happened, I Started 15th on the Road Course but I Gave a Look to Darrell Waltrip who is starting 7th today and then here's what happened on the call with Bobby-Cat and DW....

"Ok, Race Fans Watching on MYX we are less than 30 Seconds Away until we go road racing at Sonoma and the Start as Harold Kinder waves the Green Flag, And Everyone is Psyched"

"And I'm Psyched too so....."

Everyone is Great we got these Drivers here including Kyle Busch who will lead the field to the Green

"Reach Up There and Pull These Belts, One More Time Let's get those road course party started in..."

With All The Other Racin' On Air Crew (Desiree Wynder, Princess and Aubrey Ayala in Unision) and Fans watching the race at the Track: 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY, Let's Go Road Racing Boys and Girls!

The Green Flag waved at Sonoma as the #18 M&M's Crispy Toyota of Kyle Busch as they led the 44 Car Field to the Green Flag he led the first 40 laps as the First Caution waved which took down Ernie Irvan, Matt Kenseth and Davey Allison out of the race because they're the Only three who are gone however Dale Earnhardt Jr. stayed on for most of the raced and clinched his first road course win of his season and his 1st of his Career, The Biffmeister (Greg Biffle) who led for some laps fell short from winning at Sonoma came in 2nd and for me I failed to crack the Top 5 and Came in 9th, oh well time to celebrate July 4th next week.

RACE RESULTS

1. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Grey Ghost D16 Remix Chevrolet
2. #16 Greg Biffle - The Family Channel Ford
3. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
4. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Western Auto Speedblock Chevrolet
5. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS D15 Remix Chevrolet
6. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
7. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
8. #4 Kevin Harvick - Busch Beer D16 Remix Chevrolet
9. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
10. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
11. #43 Richard Petty - STP D15 Remix Ford
12. #19C Ashley Reineke - Tyson Holly Farms Ford
13. #10 Barbara Cheu - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
14. #82 Liz Jacobs - myx Chevrolet
15. #19 Carl Edwards - m:g/Classified Records Toyota
16. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello D15 Remix Chevrolet
17. #9 Bill Elliott - Coors Ford
18. #23 Noelle Freeman - Carlsbad Lancerettes Chevolet
19. #1 Tsianina Joelson - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
20. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Oldsmobile
21. #14 Cindy Stark - Bass Pro Shops D15 Remix Chevrolet
22. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Chevrolet
23. #21 Kyle Petty - Citgo Ford
24. #3 Dale Earnhardt - American Ethanol D15 Remix Chevrolet
25. #24 Graciela Fuentes - Axalta Rainbow Remix Chevrolet
26. #67 Brittany Dubron - Pannill Sweatshirts Ford
27. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
28. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's D15 Remix Chevrolet
29. #22 Desiree Wynder - AAA Insurance Ford
30. #44 Aubrey Ayala - Piedmont Airlines Oldsmobile
31. #52 Nadia Mejia - #smut Pontiac
32. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts D15 Remix Chevrolet
33. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
34. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
35. #12 Bobby Allison - Raybestos Ford
36. #72 Heather Princess Day - Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile
37. #47 Bobby Catalano - Scott Products Toyota
38. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar D15 Remix Chevrolet
39. #83 Lauren York - Wynn's Oldsmobile
40. #90 Shelbi Buchholz - Red Baron Frozen Pizza Ford
41. #8 Alexandra Britt - Raybestos Ford
42. #36 Ernie Irvan - Skittles Pontiac
43. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dewalt Toyota
44. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-12-2016 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-22-2016, 12:44 AM   #30
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINT STANDINGS BEFORE WE GO TO JULY TERRITORY
  1. Jay Jianoran - 298
  2. Kevin Harvick - 278
  3. Alan Kulwicki - 276
  4. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 253
  5. Graciela Fuentes - 252
  6. Dale Earnhardt - 235
  7. Richard Petty - 234
  8. Jeff Burton - 222
  9. Jimmie Johnson - 222
  10. Kasey Kahne - 222
  11. Darrell Waltrip - 214
  12. Kyle Busch - 207
  13. Denny Hamlin - 203
  14. Brad Keselowski - 198
  15. Kyle Petty - 195
  16. Tim Richmond - 179
  17. Harry Gant - 178
  18. Cale Yarborough - 177
  19. Barbara Cheu - 177
  20. Bobby Allison - 174
  21. Kyle Larson - 174
  22. Matt Kenseth - 171
  23. Kurt Busch - 167
  24. Carl Edwards - 166
  25. Rusty Wallace - 166
  26. Davey Allison - 165
  27. Bill Elliott - 163
  28. Ron Bouchard - 145
  29. Ken Schrader - 139
  30. Rachel Demita - 132
  31. Heather "Princess" Day - 130
  32. Buddy Arrington - 121
  33. Cindy Stark - 119
  34. Bobby Catalano - 88
  35. Greg Biffle - 84
  36. Desiree Wynder - 78
  37. Benny Parsons - 74
  38. Lake Speed - 73
  39. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 73
  40. Neil Bonnett - 72
  41. Ernie Irvan - 72
  42. AJ Foyt - 71
  43. Dave Marcis - 68
  44. Noelle Freeman - 59
  45. Tsianina Joelson - 53
  46. Terry Labonte - 52
  47. Liz Jacobs - 49
  48. Clyde Evans - 42
  49. Sterling Marlin - 41
  50. Nadia Mejia - 35
  51. Ashley Reineke - 33
  52. Amy Brady - 31
  53. Alvin "Spicy" Ramirez - 31
  54. Chris Bustard - 30
  55. Ricky Rudd - 30
  56. Michael Waltrip - 29
  57. Michelle Visage - 28
  58. Larena Hoch - 27
  59. Ruben Garcia - 26
  60. Deanna Marie - 19
  61. Brittany Dubron - 19
  62. Eric Nies - 18
  63. Nicole Peraino - 15
  64. Ashley Robinson - 15
  65. Aubrey Ayala - 15
  66. Jason Pascoe - 14
  67. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - 13
  68. Tom Sneva - 12
  69. Lauren York - 12
  70. Dale Jarrett - 11
  71. Kelly Ripa - 9
  72. Natasha Martinez - 9
  73. Amanda Delgado - 8
  74. Cierra Jackson - 7
  75. Jack Sellers - 7
  76. Ken Ragan - 6
  77. Brittany Brown - 5
  78. Jimmy Means - 5
  79. Shelbi Buchholz - 5
  80. Alexandra Britt - 4
  81. Phil Parsons - 3
  82. Jeana Zettler - 1

Last edited by stratonascar : 04-23-2016 at 05:35 PM.
Old 04-24-2016, 07:59 PM   #31
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Mountain View - Kicking off July at Night as We're Dancing with Fireworks
(BGM: PYT - We're Dancing)

BOB: We're Just 30 Seconds Away to the Green Flag and the Fireworks to Go Off right behind the track so we're ready for the get countdown and get July 4th Started

Princess: Let's Do It, Darrell wanna do the Boogity?

Darrell: Yay, Let's Ignite the Night, Reach in Pull these Belts One More Down as we count 'em down

Princess: Yes in 10, 9 (with the Other ROA Crew in Unision) 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Darrell: BOOGITY, BOOGITY, BOOGITY, Light up the Fireworks, Happy 4th of July Boys!

Well the Green Flag goes off as 57 Cars make the first lap with Fireworks lighting up the night sky in Mountain View, as Davey Allison led the First Lap set to a Soundtrack full of Freestyle Music sung by these stars like Stevie B and Jocelyn Enriquez during the fireworks show there will be caution and it's like Demolition Derby as 6 Cars dropped them out on Lap 19 however Jimmie Johnson took the lead for a short time but after the fireworks the first REAL caution came on Lap 150 involving 6 Cars including Alan Kulwicki however Jay Jianoran kept his lead ging but in caution #2 6 more cars involved however in the end after 250 laps I win but Jimmie Johnson fell short from winning in Mountain View but finished 2nd instead.

RACE RESULTS

1. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
2. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Darlington Remix Chevrolet
3. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
4. #16 Greg Biffle - The Family Channel Ford
5. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Darlington Remix Chevrolet
6. #67 Brittany Dubron - Pannill Sweatshirts/Sugarkiss Boutique Ford
7. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
8. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Crispy Toyota
9. #77 Ripika Beldi - Ford (from Burlingame, CA)
10. #47 Bobby Catalano - Scott Products Toyota
11. #22 Desiree Wynder - Maxwell House Ford
12. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
13. #89 Catherine Watters - Evinrude Oldsmobile
14. #72 Heather Day - Detroit Gasket Oldsmobile
15. #24 Graciela Fuentes - Pepsi Max Chevrolet
16. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Darlington Remix Chevrolet
17. #1 Tsianina Joelson - Bullseye BBQ Sauce Chevrolet
18. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Nationwide Grey Ghost Darlington Remix
19. #4 Kevin Harvick - Busch Beer Darlington Remix Chevrolet
20. #43 Richard Petty - STP Darlington Remix Ford
21. #96 Brittany Brown - Thomas Bros. Country Ham Oldsmobile
22. #98 Joanna Mistretta - Food City Chevrolet
23. #19C Ashley Reineke - Tyson Ford
24. #20M Nicole Nakahana - Rescue Engine Formula Chevrolet
25. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Chevrolet
26. #93 Brittany Austin - Chipotle Mexican Grill Chevrolet
27. #12 Bobby Allison - Mobil 1 Ford
28. #21 Kyle Petty - Citgo Ford
29. #90 Shelbi Buchholz - Chamelon Sunglasses Ford
30. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
31. #52 Nadia Mejia - Means Racing Oldsmobile
32. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Genuine Draft Ford
33. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Darlington Throwback Chevrolet
34. #75 Neil Bonnett - Valvoline Pontiac
35. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dewalt Toyota
36. #83 Lauren York - Wynn's Oldsmobile
37. #36 Ernie Irvan - Skittles Pontiac
38. #14 Cindy Stark - Bass Pro Shops Darlngton Throwback Chevrolet
39. #13 Stephanie Kubrisy - Mountain View High Chevrolet
40. #98C Derrike Cope - Fingerhut Ford
41. #42 Kyle Larson - Mello Yello Darlington Throwback Chevrolet
42. #30 Rio Lobos (from James Logan High) - Slim Jim Chevrolet
43. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Speedblock Chevrolet
44. #10 Barbara Cheu - Channellock Chevrolet
45. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
46. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
47. #33C Amanda Delgado - Kleenex Chevrolet
48. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevrolet
49. #59 Mira Cohen (from Mountain View, CA) - Kingsford Chevrolet
50. #23 Noelle Freeman - Lancerette Forever Chevrolet
51. #6J Ines Latt (from Union City, CA) - Powerteam Chevrolet
52. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
53. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
54. #50 Ellen Weineke - Valvoline Pontiac
55. #82 Amy Brady - myx Chevrolet
56. #07 Camilla Reygada - Channellock Chevrolet
57. #8 Alexandra Britt - Raybestos Ford
Old 04-24-2016, 08:36 PM   #32
stratonascar
High School Varsity

POINTS STANDINGS BEFORE WE KEEP THE BIG HEAT OF JULY
  1. Jay Jianoran - 360
  2. Kevin Harvick - 317
  3. Graciela Fuentes - 295
  4. Dale Earnhardt Jr. - 293
  5. Alan Kulwicki - 288
  6. Jimmie Johnson - 279
  7. Richard Petty - 272
  8. Jeff Burton - 268
  9. Dale Earnhardt - 263
  10. Kyle Busch - 257
  11. Denny Hamlin - 236
  12. Tim Richmond - 232
  13. Darrell Waltrip - 229
  14. Kasey Kahne - 228
  15. Kyle Petty - 225
  16. Brad Keselowski - 224
  17. Davey Allison - 221
  18. Rusty Wallace - 217
  19. Kurt Busch - 209
  20. Bobby Allison - 205
  21. Matt Kenseth - 194
  22. Harry Gant - 191
  23. Barbara Cheu - 191
  24. Kyle Larson - 191
  25. Cale Yarborough - 187
  26. Heather "Princess" Day - 174
  27. Bill Elliott - 168
  28. Carl Edwards - 166
  29. Rachel Demita - 157
  30. Ron Bouchard - 145
  31. Ken Schrader - 139
  32. Cindy Stark - 139
  33. Greg Biffle - 138
  34. Bobby Catalano - 136
  35. Desiree Wynder - 125
  36. Buddy Arrington - 121
  37. Neil Bonnett - 96
  38. Tsianina Joelson - 94
  39. Ernie Irvan - 93
  40. Benny Parsons - 74
  41. Lake Speed - 73
  42. Bobby Hillin Jr. - 73
  43. AJ Foyt - 71
  44. Brittany Dubron - 71
  45. Dave Marcis - 68
  46. Ashley Reineke - 68
  47. Noelle Freeman - 67
  48. Nadia Mejia - 62
  49. Terry Labonte - 52
  50. Liz Jacobs - 49
  51. Ripika Beldi - 49
  52. Catherine Watters - 45
  53. Clyde Evans - 42
  54. Brittany Brown - 42
  55. Sterling Marlin - 41
  56. Joanna Mistretta - 36
  57. Nicole Nakahana - 34
  58. Amy Brady - 34
  59. Shelbi Buchholz - 34
  60. Lauren York - 34
  61. Brittany Austin - 32
  62. Alvin "Spicy" Ramirez - 31
  63. Chris Bustard - 30
  64. Ricky Rudd - 30
  65. Michael Waltrip - 29
  66. Michelle Visage - 28
  67. Larena Hoch - 27
  68. Ruben Garcia - 26
  69. Amanda Delgado - 19
  70. Deanna Marie - 19
  71. Stephanie Kubrisy - 19
  72. Derrike Cope - 18
  73. Eric Nies - 18
  74. Rio Lobos - 16
  75. Nicole Peraino - 15
  76. Ashley Robinson - 15
  77. Aubrey Ayala - 15
  78. Jason Pascoe - 14
  79. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. - 13
  80. Tom Sneva - 12
  81. Dale Jarrett - 11
  82. Kelly Ripa - 9
  83. Natasha Martinez - 9
  84. Mira Cohen - 9
  85. Cierra Jackson - 7
  86. Jack Sellers - 7
  87. Ines Latt - 7
  88. Ken Ragan - 6
  89. Jimmy Means - 5
  90. Alexandra Britt - 4
  91. Ellen Weineke - 4
  92. Phil Parsons - 3
  93. Camilla Reygada - 2
  94. Jeana Zettler - 1
  95. Alexandra Britt - 1
Old 04-30-2016, 10:59 PM   #33
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Recapping the 1987 Miss Teen USA Pageant (only in Heaven is a Place on Earth)

Date: July 21, 1987
Host: Michael Young and Tracey Scoggins
Venue: El Paso Civic Center (El Paso, TX)

Girls who will be Competing but will sing throughout this telecast

Alabama - Elizabeth Woodman
Alaska - Kinmberly Agron (T13)
Arizona - Julie Hodges
Arkansas - Paige Yandell
California - Cassidy Wolf (T13)
Colorado - Nicki Anselmo
Connecticut - Allison Barbeau-Diorio
Delaware - Christi Griffen
District of Columbia - Ni'Cole Bobbitt
Florida - Alyssa Rivera (T10)
Georgia - Hope Allen
Hawaii - Mariah Gosling (T14)
Idaho - Luanne Relyea
Illinois - Lexi Atkins (T10)
Indiana - Terri Salmon
Iowa - Jan Hoyer
Kansas - Stephanie Resnick
Kentucky - Gracie Sapp (T13)
Louisiana - Bobbie Brown
Maine - Donna Stevenson
Maryland - Renee Rebstock
Massachusetts - Kristen Mastroianni
Michigan - Elena Hall
Minnesota - Vanessa VonBehren (T07)
Mississippi - Kristi Addis
Missouri - Sherri Garner
Montana - Andrea Madsen
Nebraska - Susan Weikel
Nevada - Terri Broca
New Hampshire - Cara Daras
New Jersey - Tara Eldridge
New Mexico - Samantha Owen
New York - Sabrina Mastrangelo (T12)
North Carolina - Kat Puryear (T12)
North Dakota - Dayna Decker
Ohio - Kendall Fein (T12)
Oklahoma - RaeLynn Coffman
Oregon - Kasey Weisiger
Pennsylvania - Tracy Reed
Rhode Island - Raye-Anne Johnson
South Carolina - Caitlin Upton (T07)
South Dakota - Camille Varland
Tennessee - Shannon Castle
Texas - Chelsea Morgensen (T10)
Utah - Tiffany DeMille
Vermont - Alexandra Marek (T15)
Virginia - Kristi Pearce
Washington - Johna Sainsbury
West Virginia - Cheryl Cullop
Wisconsin - Barbara Nelson
Wyoming - Kim Roberts

Extra Choir Singers (besides the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders in which they will sing and dance as well): Erin Nance (will compete in GA Next Year), Jessica Collins (will compete in NY Next Year), Alison Moreno (will compete in CA Next Year but will still perform even if she's DQ'd in real life in '88), Aubrey Lynn Daboval (An LSU Tiger Girl from her freshman year as of 2017), Mindy Duncan (could compete in Oregon Next Year), Jennifer Seminary (will compete in ND Next Year), Brandi Sherwood (can compete in ID Next Year or Two), Amy Travis (could participate in WA in 2 more years), Tara Truby (TW from 2016 out of Slidell, LA), Bianca Vierra (T14'd but will compete in CA next year), Noelle Hughley (T14'd from GA), Katherine Haik (T15'd from LA), Chloe Kembel (T15'd from TX), Melanie Mitchell (T15'd from CA) and Marley Hanson (T15'd from SD who is 1RU in Miss SD OT in '14)
Choreographer: Stephani Kammer
Assistant Choreographer: Janet Langer, Becca Sweitzer
Music Director: Tom Bahler
Chroal Director: Geno Galantay

(TXX) - Followed by the Year She Competed like 2000's represented by 0X, etc.

The Songs that the girls sing in the Reportire (Original Artist in Parenthesis)

Opening Number Song: "I Wonder Who's Out Tonight" (The Burns Sisters)
Before Revealing the Semi-Finalists: A Parody of the Super Bowl Shuffle as sung by the DCC
Halftime Performance: "The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades (Timbuk 3)
Evening Gown Song: "Nothing's Gonna Stop us Now (Starship) (Soloists by Caitlin Upton & Tara Eldridge) and "These Dreams" (Heart) (Soloist by RaeLynn Coffman)

RESULTS

TOP 10: Cassidy Wolf (CA), Nicole Bobbitt (DC), Hope Allen (GA), Bobbie Brown (LA), Kristen Mastriioianni (MA), Kristi Addis (MS), Sabrina Mastrangelo (NY), Kat Puryear (NC), Dayna Decker (NC), Raelynn Coffman (OK)
4RU: Dayna Decker (ND)
3RU: Raelynn Coffman (OK)
2RU: Bobbie Brown (LA)
1RU: Kat Puryear (NC)
MISS TEEN USA 1987: Kristi Addis (MS)

Rhythm Radio Top 30 Countdown before Indianapolis on Next Post

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-21-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Old 05-01-2016, 07:30 PM   #34
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Rhythm Radio Top 30 Countdown - July 25, 1987

1. Heart - Alone
2. SWV - You're Always on My Mind
3. Corina - Summertime Summertime
4. DNCE - Cake By The Ocean
5. Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance with Somebody
6. Ace of Base - I Saw The Sign
7. Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Rhythm is Gonna Get You
8. Real McCoy - Another Night
9. Collage - I'll Be Loving You
10. Expose - Point of No Return
11. Ghost Town DJ's - My Boo
12. The Nylons - Kiss Him Goodbye
13. Mariah Carey - Without You
14. Elle King - Ex's & Oh's
15. The Jets - Cross My Broken Heart
16. Klymaxx - I'd Still Say Yes
17. Hoku - Another Dumb Blonde
18. J Grace - Love Me feat. Frankie J
19. Kenny G - Songbird
20. Debbie Gibson - Only in My Dreams
21. Aaliyah - At Your Best
22. The Whispers - Rock Steady
23. Sammie - I Like It
24. Al Jarreau - Theme from Moonlighting
25. Madonna - Who's That Girl
26. Sweet Sensation - If Wishes Came True
27. Lisa Lisa - Lost in Emotion
28. Bryan Adams - Hearts on Fire
29. Dan Hill & Susan Wall - Can't We Try (In this Cannon, Vocal Drill Girl Susan Wall from Delaware Valley High took over Vonda Shepard's Spot from her album Vocal Drill Duets with Stars)
30. Starship - It's Not Over (Til It's Over)

Last edited by stratonascar : 06-21-2016 at 04:10 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:53 PM   #35
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Indianapolis - Hoosier Intimidation
(BGM: The Whispers - Rock Steady)

With Kurt Busch attempting to lead the field to the Green Flag, Harvick is at the Pole however he took the lead before Kevin Harvick took a good battle and then he lead for most of the laps until Dale Earnhardt got to finish a lot and went on to win at Indy

RACE RESULTS

1. #3 Dale Earnhardt - GM Goodwrench Chevrolet
2. #4 Kevin Harvick - Jimmy John's Chevrolet
3. #41 Kurt Busch - HAAS Automation Chevrolet
4. #18 Kyle Busch - M&M's Toyota
5. #83 Lake Speed - Wynn's Oldsmobile
6. #36 Ernie Irvan - Skittles Pontiac
7. #12 Bobby Allison - Raybestos Ford
8. #48 Jimmie Johnson - Lowe's Chevrolet
9. #8 Bobby Hillin Jr. - Miller American Buick
10. #99 Jeff Burton - Exide Ford
11. #24 Graciela Fuentes - Axalta Rainbow Chevrolet
12. #7 Alan Kulwicki - Hooters Ford
13. #27 Rusty Wallace - Kodiak Pontiac
14. #67 Buddy Arrington - Pannill Sweatshirts Ford
15. #43 Richard Petty - STP Ford
16. #28 Davey Allison - Texaco/Havoline Ford
17. #47 AJ Allmendinger - Scott Products Toyota
18. #5 Kasey Kahne - Farmers Insurance Chevrolet
19. #42 Kyle Larson - Target Chevrolet
20. #25 Tim Richmond - NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet
21. #33 Harry Gant - Skoal Oldsmobile
22. #29 Cale Yarborough - Hardee's Chevrolet
23. #2 Brad Keselowski - Miller Lite Ford
24. #21 Kyle Petty - Citgo Ford
25. #17 Darrell Waltrip - Tide Chevrolet
26. #11 Denny Hamlin - Jollibee Chevrolet
27. #20 Matt Kenseth - Dollar General Toyota
28. #30 Michael Waltrip - All Pro Auto Parts Chevrolet
29. #75 Neil Bonnett - Valvoline Pontiac
30. #16 Greg Biffle - Ortho Fire Ant Ford
31. #31 Rachel Demita - Caterpillar Chevrolet
32. #10 Barbara Cheu - Nature's Bakery Chevrolet
33. #50 Al Unser Jr. - Valvolinbe Pontiac
34. #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr. - Mountain Dewshine Chevrolet
35. #66 Tom Sneva - Phillips 66 Ford
36. #9 Bill Elliott - Melling Ford
37. #19 Carl Edwards - Subway Toyota
38. #26 Jay Jianoran - California Music Channel Toyota
39. #90 Ken Schrader - Red Baron Ford
40. #1 Ron Bouchard - Bullseye Chevrolet

Last edited by stratonascar : 05-08-2016 at 06:53 PM.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:59 PM   #36
stratonascar
High School Varsity

Going Forward after Indianapolis let's see who won before 1988.

Watkins Glen - Rusty Wallace
Michigan - Dale Earnhardt
Darlington - Dale Earnhardt
Dover - Graciela Fuentes
Martinsville - Darrell Waltrip
Charlotte - Jimmie Johnson
Riverside - Rusty Wallace
Auto Club - Dale Earnhardt

Five wins did paid off for Dale Earnhardt for the 1987 Season now Richard Childress Racing wanted to do it all over again for 1988

(The Reason: I Delivered 6 Old School NASCAR Diecast from ebay, so I will skip to 1988 so I will check who will be in this season so please stand by, but there will be football in this storyline until we head to '88.)