Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #1101
Shiggles
Mascot

lol, well just in case, my title is spelled n00b with two zeros, so pardon begging is totally in order ;-)
Shiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:29 PM   #1102
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiggles View Post
Ok so medic is able to cure wounds during the day as the only benefit, and has a 15% chance of being doctor if he is killed. Im cool with that, no being trapped in the room with the spawn, unless they took phaser shots, in which case im going to scream out repeatedly and run to lock myself in the brig. any phaser wounds? RUN AWAY!!! :-P.

Ok im totally fine with being medic then, i just hope miss saldana likes her job, cause there's no envy from me lol. fyi, can i increase chances of A. survival of either of us by "assisting" with the scanning procedure? and B. can i increase the chances of becoming a doctor by helping?
Despite you have been around for a cup of coffee and thinking saldana's a woman, no you can't help the doc in anway or increase your chances beyond the 15%.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #1103
Danny
Head Coach

Saldana might find that offensive, chick is demaning, try woman please
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #1104
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
No one's quite sure, Shiggles. I think she's having some identity confusion issues these days.

I think people get Saldana confused with Madonna. They both have the platinum blonde flowing hair.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:32 PM   #1105
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
(saldana IS a chick right? cause that would be awkward if she was a dude... lol)

welcome to one of the longest running jokes on the board.

i am not a chick

stop causing problems. (one of the even longer running jokes on the board)
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:33 PM   #1106
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
I think people get Saldana confused with Madonna. They both have the platinum blonde flowing hair.

And Lathum has been intimate with both.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #1107
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
(saldana IS a chick right? cause that would be awkward if she was a dude... lol)

There was a time I tought poli was a chick

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #1108
Shiggles
Mascot

Quote:

Lol, fair enough, and duly noted Danny, Saldana will be regarded with utmost care, and whatever they are, they MUST be fully above 18 on the charisma scale due to the "Saldana is amazing" rule, pretty sure that was also on the first page, subtext below one of the roles ya know.

Gotcha mr barkeep, no bonuses, just lots and lots of coffee with the doctor to make up for my mining jargon! after all, its the coffee that separates the miners from the doctors? cause i know engineers get booze, what do miners get guys? water. cause we dont want to die when we work :-).
Old 06-19-2012, 10:38 PM   #1109
Autumn
Head Coach

So, do our security personnel know what the hell they're doing? It would really suck if that was the team that was infiltrated by spawn. I know Danny suggested some structure for the team earlier today. Let's make sure people follow through on that.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:39 PM   #1110
Shiggles
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
welcome to one of the longest running jokes on the board.

i am not a chick

stop causing problems. (one of the even longer running jokes on the board)

lol, sheepish face, my bad >.<

No idea why i assumed, now ill just retreat into the corner and start making funny eye movements at random strangersby, humming all the while
Old 06-19-2012, 10:42 PM   #1111
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
So, do our security personnel know what the hell they're doing? It would really suck if that was the team that was infiltrated by spawn. I know Danny suggested some structure for the team earlier today. Let's make sure people follow through on that.

I felt okay doing work last night. Was a LITTLe nervous about getting NKed but if they nightkilled I would think they wouldn't get a conversion in and they badly would need to start doing that.

I still was confident they wouldn't Sp0wn me
Especially with all the security guards around.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #1112
Shiggles
Mascot

So CF, what are the possibilities you see that the spawn are workin on? you think they started converting people? or are they gearing for a major attack tonight? Or any trap options that they could set?
Old 06-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #1113
britrock88
Pro Starter

Just to be clear for the scientists: Schmidty trained with Abe today? So I should study by myself tonight? (And Abe should study by himself tonight?)
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:45 PM   #1114
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
lol, sheepish face, my bad >.<

No idea why i assumed, now ill just retreat into the corner and start making funny eye movements at random strangersby, humming all the while

I'm quite sure people probably called him a she earlier in the thread, thus giving you the idea. It's quite common.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #1115
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Lol, fair enough, and duly noted Danny, Saldana will be regarded with utmost care, and whatever they are, they MUST be fully above 18 on the charisma scale due to the "Saldana is amazing" rule, pretty sure that was also on the first page, subtext below one of the roles ya know.

indeed. be gentle with saldana.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #1116
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
Just to be clear for the scientists: Schmidty trained with Abe today? So I should study by myself tonight? (And Abe should study by himself tonight?)

I think Abe studied with you today,no? So he shouldn't need any more scientist help. Schmidty worked on your new research project.

I don't think you necessarily need to work tonight. You don't want to stay exhausted (or get exhausted).
Old 06-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #1117
britrock88
Pro Starter

Wait, I see. JAG ordered us in advance (ordering Schmidty as well). Man, the rules are a handy resource.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:47 PM   #1118
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
And Lathum has been intimate with both.

i hope he got an autograph
Old 06-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #1119
britrock88
Pro Starter

Autumn -- I went on the glorious crystal-gathering away mission, so Schmidty would have been the one to work with Abe, assuming someone got an order in for it.

And I think I would agree with your line of thinking and avoid getting exhausted, but it appears beyond my control at this point.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:52 PM   #1120
Autumn
Head Coach

Oh, you're right britrock.

Why do you think it's beyond your control? You could just sleep.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:54 PM   #1121
britrock88
Pro Starter

If I've been ordered by JAG to train tonight, I don't think I can refuse that order.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:57 PM   #1122
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Alright, I'm back. Sorry again for not being around, like I said, completely forgot it started yesterday. And then when I did remember, it was like 30 minutes before work so I prioritized speed reading through to see what was going on and what you guys wanted me to do over having much interaction and defending my absence.

I don't blame you guys for running me up like that, it did seem pretty suspicious that it was right after I got a vote but that just seems to be my luck with timing in Werewolf on this board lately. I guess I'll just accept that I've put myself in the position I'm in and hope a scan clears me- I'll be active from here on out.
Simbo Klice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #1123
Shiggles
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrock88 View Post
If I've been ordered by JAG to train tonight, I don't think I can refuse that order.

As long as your protected, or in a safe zone (i think if someone is guarding HQ they count as guarding certain buildings) then exhausted shouldnt matter. And multiple exhaustions i believe are considered not a problem, so just make sure you get sleep the next night if you're worried about it. im sure someone will be watching your back if its been said you are going to be exhausted during the night.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #1124
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simbo Klice View Post
Alright, I'm back. Sorry again for not being around, like I said, completely forgot it started yesterday. And then when I did remember, it was like 30 minutes before work so I prioritized speed reading through to see what was going on and what you guys wanted me to do over having much interaction and defending my absence.

I don't blame you guys for running me up like that, it did seem pretty suspicious that it was right after I got a vote but that just seems to be my luck with timing in Werewolf on this board lately. I guess I'll just accept that I've put myself in the position I'm in and hope a scan clears me- I'll be active from here on out.

Much less aggressive than you were last game after in fact being a villager.

Vote simbo
Old 06-19-2012, 10:59 PM   #1125
Danny
Head Coach

guess that doesn't count actually
Old 06-19-2012, 11:01 PM   #1126
Shiggles
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
guess that doesn't count actually

lol you guys and metagaming
Old 06-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #1127
Shiggles
Mascot

whoops wrong quote, the previous post lol. I heard before joining you guys tend to analyze vote history, past behavior, and try to make patterns on how people play, rest assured! i shall be playing a different type of person each game ^.^
Old 06-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #1128
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Much less aggressive than you were last game after in fact being a villager.

Vote simbo

'Cause I got outed. You have to be aggressive when you're outed and it's word against word, not that you guys listened to reason anyway.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #1129
Shiggles
Mascot

ahhhh. well no one can blame you for it then eh? just danny's interesting observations :-). Ok guys, im out for the night, tonights wombat protection spell? myself and SIMBO! you sir, are the beneficiary of much singing and dancing, and waving sticks above your bunk to ward off the evil JUJU that haunts this planet. Breathe deep! ;-)
Old 06-19-2012, 11:06 PM   #1130
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
whoops wrong quote, the previous post lol. I heard before joining you guys tend to analyze vote history, past behavior, and try to make patterns on how people play, rest assured! i shall be playing a different type of person each game ^.^

Get ready for a lot of votes then ;-)
Old 06-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #1131
Autumn
Head Coach

Oh I see what you're talking about Britrock. I don't think JAG ordered you to train as a trainer. He just spent his own action point to enable you to become a trainer. You could start putting in the study time if you want, but it is up to you.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #1132
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
So CF, what are the possibilities you see that the spawn are workin on? you think they started converting people? or are they gearing for a major attack tonight? Or any trap options that they could set?

badguys are always doing something when they can. If they aren't killing then they are converting or something worse. They can also be blocked whatever they are doing by people.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #1133
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
ahhhh. well no one can blame you for it then eh? just danny's interesting observations :-). Ok guys, im out for the night, tonights wombat protection spell? myself and SIMBO! you sir, are the beneficiary of much singing and dancing, and waving sticks above your bunk to ward off the evil JUJU that haunts this planet. Breathe deep! ;-)

Sounds fun. I must warn you that my secret role is Hibernator, and if disturbed from my sleep I rise in a rage and kill the nearest living thing while still in my tighty whities.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:13 PM   #1134
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
'Cause I got outed. You have to be aggressive when you're outed and it's word against word, not that you guys listened to reason anyway.

he DOES have a remarkably HUGE point here
Old 06-19-2012, 11:24 PM   #1135
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
he DOES have a remarkably HUGE point here

Yeah, I do modify my style of play when the situation necessitates it, but I do usually like to hang back and let guys like you and Autumn do the heavy lifting in the early stages... I try to wait for the endgame before I put up a large post count (as that can be equated with a target all too often, especially when you're playing well).

One other thing- you guys always try to vote me when I leave or am not here- You want to vote me, VOTE TO MY FACE!
Old 06-19-2012, 11:28 PM   #1136
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Yeah, I do modify my style of play when the situation necessitates it, but I do usually like to hang back and let guys like you and Autumn do the heavy lifting in the early stages... I try to wait for the endgame before I put up a large post count (as that can be equated with a target all too often, especially when you're playing well).

One other thing- you guys always try to vote me when I leave or am not here- You want to vote me, VOTE TO MY FACE!

That's too boring. We only vote for people that don't defend themselves.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:31 PM   #1137
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
That's too boring. We only vote for people that don't defend themselves.

What??? Making people wriggle on the hook is the best part!
Old 06-19-2012, 11:32 PM   #1138
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
What??? Making people wriggle on the hook is the best part!

So where were you yesterday? Why wdidn't you stop by? Are you a spawn?!?
Old 06-19-2012, 11:44 PM   #1139
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
So where were you yesterday? Why wdidn't you stop by? Are you a spawn?!?

Yesterday as in 6/18? I was balls deep in Civ V, my brother Frankensteined my laptop with my desktop and I was just getting a chance to play it for the first time in a while. Yesterday as in 6/19 I was at work from 2-11. So I either didn't stop by because I was too busy infuriating Darius I or because I was working for the Devil. And I'll plead the fifth on the spawn question, I like it out here on the firing line.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:54 PM   #1140
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Yesterday as in 6/18? I was balls deep in Civ V, my brother Frankensteined my laptop with my desktop and I was just getting a chance to play it for the first time in a while. Yesterday as in 6/19 I was at work from 2-11. So I either didn't stop by because I was too busy infuriating Darius I or because I was working for the Devil. And I'll plead the fifth on the spawn question, I like it out here on the firing line.

Given that we could have an Empath in the game, perhaps you can cancel the 5th and answer the question.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:54 PM   #1141
Autumn
Head Coach

And just to be fair:

I am not a Spawn.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:56 PM   #1142
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I always made it that a soothsayer empath sort of role couldn't be used on the obligatory "I am not a wolf" post

Old 06-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #1143
Autumn
Head Coach

Thank God we're not playing in your game, Abe.
Old 06-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #1144
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Quote:
Given that we could have an Empath in the game, perhaps you can cancel the 5th and answer the question.

Ah forgot about that- ok, I am not a Spawn.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:02 AM   #1145
Simbo Klice
High School Varsity

Alright, that's me finished for the night.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:23 AM   #1146
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Thank God we're not playing in your game, Abe.

I love you too!!!

Old 06-20-2012, 12:25 AM   #1147
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

abe has been so quiet and mysterious, but he's been studying. Or he says he's studying in thread and is actually not studying. Is there proof of abe actually doing things?
Old 06-20-2012, 12:28 AM   #1148
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:

was kinda kidding. but tsk tsk playing civ v instead of ww. ah well. shiggles knows what that's all about...doesn't shiggles...
Old 06-20-2012, 12:30 AM   #1149
Autumn
Head Coach

I think finding which people are pretending to do things at night is going to be key over the next few days.

As for me, I'm going to bed! See you all.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:43 AM   #1150
Danny
Head Coach

I feel really good about at least two of my fellow security personnel, Chief and Dubb