Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #251
The Jackal
Coordinator

A BOOMING ROAR echoes through the Labyrinth.

This can only mean one thing - the Minotaur has begun to move.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:32 PM   #252
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Before it gets asked, role reveals will occur on death.

I quote this because I was expecting even if Dubb is the phoenix, I would have expected a role reveal because he did die.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #253
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
You'll find out at the next phase, won't you?

I guess we will you wacky Jester you.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #254
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
I quote this because I was expecting even if Dubb is the phoenix, I would have expected a role reveal because he did die.

I know I said that, and I'm really just having some fun with you. I think I made it fairly clear he was the Phoenix in the post and most of you have surmised that, if you guys need me to confirm it I will since I did say so in the rules.

And just an FYI - all night abilities (including the NK) get returned at the noon deadline, along with noon movements. You may factor this into your lynch voting however you like.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:54 PM   #255
The Jackal
Coordinator

Will try to clarify this for all in case anyone is still confused, please ask questions if you have 'em.

When you move in a direction, you orientate that way. So if you have the option to move straight or right and you move right, you turn towards the right. Any options you have from that room are based on facing in that direction.

And here's how the timeline works (with 9 as the start point since that's where we are)

9 PM - Movement and Lynch deadline (all movements due by 9)
9 PM - 12 PM noon - All night actions need to be submitted.
12 PM - Movement deadline (yes, you have two moves per day) and night actions processed

I'll be around for any questions.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:55 PM   #256
Thomkal
Head Coach

okay sorry to be so pig-headed about that, but I just didn't want us all walking down the "Dubb is the Phoenix" path if there was no reason to.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #257
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
okay sorry to be so pig-headed about that, but I just didn't want us all walking down the "Dubb is the Phoenix" path if there was no reason to.

All good, I should've just said it in the first place. But the Jester has to establish his character, don't you know.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:59 PM   #258
The Jackal
Coordinator

OK - Anyone that submitted a movement should have been moved. Next moves are due by noon. Enjoy.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:02 PM   #259
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
All good, I should've just said it in the first place. But the Jester has to establish his character, don't you know.

He certainly has, so please don't turn me into a pig now.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:54 PM   #260
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, I'm heading out. Hopefully there will be something tomorrow to base a vote on. Later.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:56 PM   #261
The Jackal
Coordinator

TICK
Old 06-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #262
The Jackal
Coordinator

TICK
Old 06-23-2009, 10:00 PM   #263
The Jackal
Coordinator

TICK.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:02 PM   #264
The Jackal
Coordinator

TICK..
Old 06-23-2009, 10:04 PM   #265
The Jackal
Coordinator

TICK...
Old 06-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #266
The Jackal
Coordinator

Old 06-23-2009, 10:06 PM   #267
The Jackal
Coordinator

The Inferno Device has been activated!

Lathum is blown to smitherines!

Lathum was the Ancient of Earth!
Old 06-23-2009, 10:07 PM   #268
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Umm...

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #269
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
The Inferno Device has been activated!

Lathum is blown to smitherines!

Lathum was the Ancient of Earth!

Wow!

Okay, I am feeling a lot better about Martin now.

I wonder if the Inferno activator will come out? I know there's a role that searches for it, but I forget who that is.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #270
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

It worked!
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #271
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

umm
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:09 PM   #272
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
It worked!

You did this, ntn?

Old 06-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #273
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

Yes I did. I had to decide immediately on finding it.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #274
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
umm

lmao...u got done 'sploded!

Old 06-23-2009, 10:10 PM   #275
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
Yes I did. I had to decide immediately on finding it.

So what's your role again?

(and good job...)

Old 06-23-2009, 10:11 PM   #276
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

2 games in a row a villager made a boneheaded move and got lucky.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:12 PM   #277
Tyrith
College Starter

Well, at least this time I'm on the correct side of dumb luck.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:15 PM   #278
Danny
Head Coach

Sorry guys, my Internet went down and just came back up 15 minutes or so ago. Looks like we had a great day as far as results.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:24 PM   #279
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

What was boneheaded about choosing to find the device in you, and finding it? ntn made the right choice to look for it in you (apparently), and then he made another right choice in exploding you. Not like you were without suspicion today.

Admittedly you're always "under suspicion", but if you have a problem with that, you may need to change your play style.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:25 PM   #280
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Assuming Martin is Nostra then it's not stupid at all.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #281
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
What was boneheaded about choosing to find the device in you, and finding it? ntn made the right choice to look for it in you (apparently), and then he made another right choice in exploding you. Not like you were without suspicion today.

Admittedly you're always "under suspicion", but if you have a problem with that, you may need to change your play style.

It's a bonehead move on D1 to kill an unknown player, the odds are OVERWHELMING that it will be a villager and in a game where everyone has a role it's an even worse move.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:31 PM   #282
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
It's a bonehead move on D1 to kill an unknown player, the odds are OVERWHELMING that it will be a villager and in a game where everyone has a role it's an even worse move.

Actually, there were already four "cleared" people, with the telepaths and dubb. And ntn wasn't going to search himself. And there are four wolves (assuming all roles) and the Minotaur doesn't seem much help to anyone either. That's more than a 35% chance that ntn's "random" choice was a good one, and the odds are good it would not be one of the top villager roles.

Add on top of that that ntn had to make a decision right away and had found the device in you, a person of suspicion, it seems to me it was an understandable call, and not boneheaded at all. And of course it ended up being brilliant.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:36 PM   #283
Danny
Head Coach

I. Lathum - blown up by the inferno device night 1 - Ancient of Earth
II. dubb93 - lynched day 1 - Phoenix
III. RendeR
IV. ntndeacon - Inferno Hunter
V. Autumn
VI. Abe Sargent
VII. Schmidty
VIII. JAG
IX. hoopsguy - Telepath
X. lerriuqs
XI. Danny - Telepath
XII. Barkeep49
XIII. Chief Rum
XIV. Tyrith
XV. MartinD
XVI. Thomkal
XVII. Passacaglia
XVIII. DaddyTorgo - Telepath
XIX. nfg22
Old 06-23-2009, 10:38 PM   #284
Danny
Head Coach

dubb 8 (BK 102, Autumn 141, Martin 158, Abe 165, Pass 167, ntn 185, lerriuqs 190, hoops 198)
Martin 7 (nfg 135, Lathum 144, JAG 154, Chief Rum 178, Tyrith 184, RendeR 191, Schmidty 207)
BK 2 (dubb 103, Thomkal 146)

Not Voted - DT, Danny
Old 06-23-2009, 10:38 PM   #285
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

threadjack over, it's a poor move
Old 06-23-2009, 10:41 PM   #286
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
threadjack over, it's a poor move

Old 06-23-2009, 10:43 PM   #287
Danny
Head Coach

Also to note MartinD casted the second vote on Lathum and Lathum voted for MartinD helping him to be a candidate. I think it is unlikely MartinD puts that vote on Lathum as a wolf and vice verse, so while he is not cleared, we can probably look elsewhere for now.

Before my internet went down I considered voting Lathum because of his initial comment stating it was strange people checked in as vanilla villagers. Its something I didn't notice at all. BK agreed with lathum here which I also found odd as I still hadn't noticed this. BK might be someone worth checking out.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:46 PM   #288
Danny
Head Coach

Vote count as of post #150

Lathum 2 (ntn 99, Martin 127)
dubb 2 (BK 102, Autumn 141)
Martin 2 (nfg 135, Lathum 144)
BK 2 (dubb 103, Thomkal 146)
ntn 1 (Tyrith 92)

I'm interested in seeing who broke this tie and established Dubb and Martin as the two candidates.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #289
Passacaglia
Coordinator

FYI, my read was that Martin was Nostradamus also -- another part of why I voted dubb (thinking back to the reason I gave, the fact that hoops is cleared puts a damper on that line of thinking, but the Nostradamus angle was still valid). I also thought the night deadline was midnight, not noon. Whoops.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 10:53 PM   #290
Danny
Head Coach

#151 Abe voted Dubb and broke the four way tie
#154 Jag voted Martin D and broke the three way tie with him, Lathum and Barkeep
#158 Martin unvoted Lathum and voted Dubb.

At this point the vote is 4-3 Dubb/Martin

Then in #162 Abe unvoted Dubb and voted Schmidty. This happened after Lathum had been dropped from the main discussion and only had one vote.

Then in #165 Abe unvoted Schmidty and voted Dubb again since Schmidty checked in.

After that candidates were pretty clearly established, so it's hard to read much into any votes at that point.

I think a wolf would want to establish and early vote on Dubb especially with Lathum potentially on the block and his vote already on Martin.

Because of this, my suspicion list is primarly BK, Autumn, Abe and Jag. BK and Autumn for their early voted on Dubb and Abe and Jag for establishing Martin and Dubb as the candidates instead of Lathum.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:57 PM   #291
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

12 am is midnight.

I will say it was luck that the inferno device was in Lathum. I will reserve all other comments and reasons for doing what I did until after ithe game is over and hopefully we win.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #292
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
#151 Abe voted Dubb and broke the four way tie
#154 Jag voted Martin D and broke the three way tie with him, Lathum and Barkeep
#158 Martin unvoted Lathum and voted Dubb.

At this point the vote is 4-3 Dubb/Martin

Then in #162 Abe unvoted Dubb and voted Schmidty. This happened after Lathum had been dropped from the main discussion and only had one vote.

Then in #165 Abe unvoted Schmidty and voted Dubb again since Schmidty checked in.

After that candidates were pretty clearly established, so it's hard to read much into any votes at that point.

I think a wolf would want to establish and early vote on Dubb especially with Lathum potentially on the block and his vote already on Martin.

Because of this, my suspicion list is primarly BK, Autumn, Abe and Jag. BK and Autumn for their early voted on Dubb and Abe and Jag for establishing Martin and Dubb as the candidates instead of Lathum.

Something to consdier: aren't there a couple roles that can't be lynched? That power would tend to remove that player's desire to avoid suspicious votes. He wouldn't really care then and would simply vote how he felt.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #293
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:

You know what? I've been silent about this so far, asshole. But I'm sick and tired of your whiny ass bitching. You sound like a fucking broken record, and it's getting old. You want to get on my ass, fine. But to keep insulting me is beyond rude. Shut the fuck up already.

I did what I did because of the posts that Tyrith made within the hour or so before the lynch (and his prior ones), and the fact that he was OBVIOUSLY pushing me in a certain direction. I made a call, and I wouldn't regret it even if I had gotten it wrong. If you don't like it, shove it up your ass.

I disagree with you a lot, but I've always liked you too. But at this point, I'm tired of your act. You are an asshole.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:08 PM   #294
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Just a note for tomorrow - I'm hoping to be home tomorrow before the Day 2 deadline but I won't be around at 12 noon to see the results of the night. I'll be out all day, but I can't guarantee I'll be around at 9 tomorrow night...
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #295
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
You know what? I've been silent about this so far, asshole. But I'm sick and tired of your whiny ass bitching. You sound like a fucking broken record, and it's getting old. You want to get on my ass, fine. But to keep insulting me is beyond rude. Shut the fuck up already.

I did what I did because of the posts that Tyrith made within the hour or so before the lynch (and his prior ones), and the fact that he was OBVIOUSLY pushing me in a certain direction. I made a call, and I wouldn't regret it even if I had gotten it wrong. If you don't like it, shove it up your ass.

I disagree with you a lot, but I've always liked you too. But at this point, I'm tired of your act. You are an asshole.

I'm sorry, do you actually play these games or just sign up, never check in, miss deadlines and votes, then get ass backwards lucky on a dumb fuck play only a pea brained moron would make?

The most amazing thing about the play you made last game was you were actually around to make it.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:13 PM   #296
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I guess you have a right to be annoyed, you actually contributed something for the first time is 4 years and I should have been proud of you for making that breakthrough.

Well done.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #297
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
I'm sorry, do you actually play these games or just sign up, never check in, miss deadlines and votes, then get ass backwards lucky on a dumb fuck play only a pea brained moron would make?

The most amazing thing about the play you made last game was you were actually around to make it.

You are literally the biggest douchebag since Blade.

I have a life. Maybe I shouldn't have played WW as much in the past, but I think the biggest thing is that you should GET a life.

Wow. I'm sad. I actually realized that you truly are an ass. It's not just a WW thing. Very disappointing.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #298
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
You are literally the biggest douchebag since Blade.

I have a life. Maybe I shouldn't have played WW as much in the past, but I think the biggest thing is that you should GET a life.

Wow. I'm sad. I actually realized that you truly are an ass. It's not just a WW thing. Very disappointing.

I know right, but hey, maybe I am around because I can afford a washer and dryer so I don't need to grab some quarters and hit the tub-o-subs.

and way to insult all the other people who post alot, many who post more then I do.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:16 PM   #299
Schmidty
Coordinator

I really hope we can have a Seattle FOFC get-together we were planning before. I would really like that right now.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:18 PM   #300
Schmidty
Coordinator

[quote=Lathum;2056394]I know right, but hey, maybe I am around because I can afford a washer and dryer so I don't need to grab some quarters and hit the tub-o-subs./QUOTE]

My washer just died. I can't put it in on my own in one day. I already have one being delivered. Why I'm telling you that, I have no idea.

You are truly a mean, pathetic little man. I can't believe I ever respected you.