Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 01-17-2007, 11:18 PM   #251
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Gambit checking in.

It seems many have already chosen their teams. I am not sure this isn't for the best for me, since I am a loner by nature.

For the record, I am not a Horseman, despite my actual history in the comic book world. I am just a handsome devil of a Cajun heritage with an affinity to, umm, making normal things powerful.

I will consider joining a team, but I'm perfectly happy being without one--because I am certain the Horsemen are among your teams.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:20 PM   #252
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Is it just me, or is this game going to be incredibly hard?
Old 01-17-2007, 11:20 PM   #253
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

hello gambit my old friend
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:21 PM   #254
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
I had picked out three members that I almost certainly would have chosen:

Blade
Alan T or Schmidty (but only one)
Gramm

The last pick would have been an UTR type like CR, EF, Talgian, JE or gi (sorry if some of these guys are no longer URT, as I have not played for awhile). Probably would have chosen, at random, from one of those guys.
Thanks again for the nod
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:22 PM   #255
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Seeing that I play rarely, I probably would have based my horsemen off the limited knowledge I have of players, but also their character choices.

Path12 (Silver Surfer)
DaddyTorgo (Professor X)
Bonegavel (Wolverine)
AlanT (Warpath)
Talgian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:22 PM   #256
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I think I'd have chosen a grizzled vet who isn't one of the big names: path, swaggs, anxiety

I think I'd have chosen one or two of the players who haven't played in a while/new players: Talgian, Sack, gi, Thomkal

And the rest would have been based on what I perceived to be complementary powers.

However, that assumes a good working WW knowledge. If someone who is more comic book oriented got it the composition of team A would look very different.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:23 PM   #257
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Gambit you'd be welcome with us I think. You seem to have a good fit to our other abilities. And Add Chief Rum to the grizzled vet who isn't a big name list.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:23 PM   #258
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Talgian could you put your summaries in one post? That way there's an easy reference.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:24 PM   #259
Poli
FOFC Survivor

I doubt Blade would have passed teaming up with me if he were Apoc.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:24 PM   #260
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
Is it just me, or is this game going to be incredibly hard?

Definitely hard. I haven't played in many of the real complicated games, so this one has me quite lost.

One of the toughest things, for me, is trying to get an idea of how powerful/useful my "powers" are. They seem pretty impressive in the normal WW-game context, but my thinking is that they are probably pretty average in this game.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:24 PM   #261
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

For those like me who have very little X-men knowledge, I am using this Wiki page for help on info on each char:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-Men_characters

In some cases its more info than I wanted to know!

-------------

Barkeep, it looks like you had a past with Gambit working with him on things. What about adding him to our team to round it out? Or have someone else in mind?
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #262
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardent enthusiast View Post
I doubt Blade would have passed teaming up with me if he were Apoc.
I think that's a dangerous supposition to make.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #263
Blade6119
Coordinator

when you say GI do you mean GE?
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #264
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
Gambit you'd be welcome with us I think. You seem to have a good fit to our other abilities. And Add Chief Rum to the grizzled vet who isn't a big name list.

Oh looks like you got the same idea I did before I posted
Old 01-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #265
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Gambit, we have worked together quite well in the past, and I am sure if you joined us now, future endeavors would be just as prosperous.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:25 PM   #266
Swaggs
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Thanks again for the nod

Win or lose, it would be worth it to have you and Alan or Schmidty fabricating some fake tension to draw heat from one another.
Swaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:26 PM   #267
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Alan I think Gambit would make an excellent addition to our group as well. Rum why don't you join Mutants First? We are preserving evolution here, after all.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:27 PM   #268
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
No when I say Gi, I mean Gi: Captain Britain.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:27 PM   #269
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Gi is playing too (Captain Britain)
Old 01-17-2007, 11:27 PM   #270
Barkeep49
Coordinator

HA HA. I qwik post Alan again!
Old 01-17-2007, 11:28 PM   #271
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
Talgian could you put your summaries in one post? That way there's an easy reference.
Hulk- Wimpy but super smart scientist Bruce Banner turns into the Hulk under stressful situations. The Hulk is incredibly strong, and incredibly hard to hurt, but isn't very smart (HULK SMASH). Typically hits very hard and is very hard to hurt with physical attacks.

Silver Surfer- Assistant to Galactus, Destroyer of Worlds, but he only took that job to save his homeworld. He's relatively omnipotent. Super fast, almost indestructible (as is his board, although it has been destroyed very rarely, he can just regenerate it), and strong. I'd expect him to have strong attacks, some sort of mobility (time, space, dimension) based power, and maybe minor healing.

Magneto- Holocaust survivor who is one of the strongest mutants alive. He can manipulate metal with his mind, and most things are made out of metal. He is the leader of the Brotherhood of Mutants, which believes that mutants are the next step in evolution, and therefore should rule over lesser beings (i.e. everyone else). Also had a big fallout with Prof. X Helmet makes him immune to telepathic attacks, expect abilities based off of his control of metal.

Moon Knight- Don't know much about him, but he's more or less a glorified vigilante/super-spy. At night he gets enhanced physical abilities. He's well trained in most combat arts. Expect strong attacks, both melee and ranged based, don't use psionic stuff on him.

Prof. X- Founder of the X-Men, believes mutants should live in harmony with humans. Incredibly strong telepath, he can manipulate objects with his mind, go into your mind, pretty much anything you can imagine a telepath doing, he can. He also has a machine to find mutants anywhere, anytime. Expect very strong mental abilities.

Warpath- No clue.

Storm- X-Man who can manipulate the weather. This allows her to fly via wind currents, control lightning, make earthquakes, adjust moisture, things like that. I'd expect a relatively diverse portfolio of attacks and abilities based off of such broad abilities.

Hawkeye- Don't know much about him except he's an expert archer.

Gambit- X-Man who can charge things with kinetic energy. I don't remember his backstory, except he's Cajun. The iconic Gambit attack involves charging cards from a deck and throwing them at his enemies, but he can charge anything (that's not living) with his deadly energy. Extremely agile, he also is immune to telepathic abilities. Expect strong attacks involving his kinetic energy, as well as some ability based off his exceptional charm.

Daredevil- Matt Murdock was blinded in a terrible accident, but his other senses have evolved, and he also has a radar sense. Basically, his senses except sight are the best they can be (he can hear a heartbeat from like 20' away, analyze speech patterns, etc). Imagine what super sense could do, then combine that with superb martial arts and acrobatics.
Cannonball- No clue.

Dr. Doom- Dr. Doom is the dictator of the "enforced monarchy" in Latveria. Incredibly arrogant, but also incredibly smart, he has suffered many hardships in life. As a result of an accident and then putting a burning hot iron mask on his face, he is horribly disfigured, which does not gel with his vanity. Nonetheless, he is very powerful, thanks to his scientific genius and other abilities. I'd expect powers relating to his control over powerful Doombots, mystical abilities like attacks and body switching, as well as other abilities generated from a nuclear-powered super suit, and his genius.

Mystique- Often aligned with Magneto and his Brotherhood of Mutants, Mystique is not too nice. I don't know much else of her background, but Mystique is a shapeshifter. She can change make virtually any aspect of her appearance-including clothes, fingerprints, retinas, etc. She also heals really well and is a trained combatant.

Captain Marvel- Again, somewhat fuzzy here. I'm not sure which incarnation of Cap. Marvel we're talking about here, but it's generally the same story, and powers are pretty much identical. Marvel is an alien who has helped earthlings many times. He has an interesting array of powers, including limited precognition, strength, energy blasts. However, he needs to convert solar energy for these, so without starlight he's significantly weakened, although he still has many high-tech weapons and tools. Powers would probably include strong energy attacks, something tied to his ability to see the future and determine enemies' weaknesses, and his tactical brilliance.

Wolverine- Logan was experimented on by the Weapon X program way back when (his age is in the triple digits). Very gruff, likes cigars. He is an X-Man, and his powers are quite formidable. He regenerates, is very fast, has super strength, and an extremely acute sense of smell. Oh, and these three claws on each hand, part of his adamantine skeleton. I expect his powers in-game to fall along those lines.

Spider-Man- Again, someone you probably know. Peter Parker was bitten by a spider, great power, great responsibility, yadda yadda yadda. Powers include super strength, speed, agility. He can shoot spiderwebs to move fast, tie up enemies, or for any variety of purposes. He's also a brilliant scientist. I'm going to go ahead and guess you all know Spidey well enough to stop there.

Captain Britain- Don't know the backstory too well, but he's very similar in power to Captain America. Britain has the same super speed, strength, and agility as Cap, but he can also fly. He generally has a more mystical feel, I seem to recall something about a wizard or somesuch. He also has some immunity to psychic abilities. Oh, and he's a combat whiz.

Deadpool- A cheap knockoff of DC's Slade, Deadpool is an evil mercenary and combatant. He's also incredibly stupid. Despite that set back, few can match his combat prowess. A premier assassin, Deadpool has a very nifty tricks besides a vast knowledge of unarmed and martial combat. He's got regenerative healing, super reflexes, strength, etc. Powers would likely include lots of ways to kill you, mostly through physical means. He does have lots of criminal contacts, and also a device that allows for minor teleportation.

Mandarin- No clue.

Mathemanic- Uhhh, doesn't need a calculator?

Captain America- Steve Rogers was injected with the Super Soldier Serum, Cap has been the symbol of America and Patriotism ever since. He's got all the super strength, reflexes, and agility you could want, as well as this nifty, indestructable shield. Basically, he's the best possible at physical activities a human could be. Expect powers based on his leadership, unequaled tactical genius, shield throwing/bashing, and good ol' fist-pounding.

Juggernaut- Someone else who I don't know the backstory too, but still wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley. Jugs is usually aligned with evil and the Brotherhood of Mutants. His big thing (aside from his large physical size) is inertia. Once he gets going, nothing, I mean nothing can stand in his way. He also has super strength and resistance to most physical attacks. Like Magneto (and most other people), he is quite vulnerable to telepathic assault, so he wears a helmet that makes him relatively immune, like Magneto. Powers will most likely be based on his inertia, ability to crush you, and various resistances/immunities.
Venom- Not sure which person you were originally, but Venom is the result of an alien symbiote. The symbiote finds a host (Eddie Brock is the iconic one, IMO), and the host gains many new abilities. Frankly, the abilities are remarkably similar to Spider-Man's powers. Wall-crawling, some sort of alien substance that looks and acts like webbing (slinging, sticking, just like Spider-Man's webbing), super strength, speed, danger sense, etc. As a nice bonus, he's pretty much immune to bullets and can blend in to the background. Expect powers to be based around those.

Iron Man- Billionaire industrialist Tony Stark is one of the world's richest men. He's been through many different phases, including as an alcoholic and Secretary of Defense. A highly-educated business man, he created the Iron Man suit, and has been performing superheroics ever since. His powers will be based around the suit: Super speed, strength, flight, regeneration, control over electronics, armor, and weapons. I'd expect his powers to be drawn from those, as well as his intellect and business.

Mr. Sinister- Nathaniel Essex was obsessed with his so-called Essex Factors regarding human mutation, but despite his brilliant research he was mocked. However, he gained powers of his own and has continued performing research and experiments on mutants to this day. NOTE: I am going to write this next part as what I expected his powers to be, just like I've written all the other entries. Interpret that how you will. Through his experiments and other sources, Mr. Sinister has gained many abilities. Notably, he super strength, damage resistance, and can shape shift. He also employs strong telepathic abilities. I'd expect his powers to be drawn from that, as well as his scientific background.

Hope these helped the less comic-oriented.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:28 PM   #272
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
hello gambit my old friend

Bonjour, Professor.

I hope you of all people will know my skirting with those on the wrong side is no more an indication I am evil than Wolverine, who also has been tested. I have been in the wrong place at the wrong time, but you know where my true allegiances lie.

I would certainly consider an allegiance with the Professor and Wolverine.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:29 PM   #273
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
HA HA. I qwik post Alan again!

I can't tell you how out of my element I am with comics. Every post, I go to wiki and look up info on the person before I post about them.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:29 PM   #274
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
I think that's a dangerous supposition to make.
Dangerous, but likely.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:30 PM   #275
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Alan I think Gambit would make an excellent addition to our group as well. Rum why don't you join Mutants First? We are preserving evolution here, after all.

BK, while I akcnowledge my mutant powers, I have never been one to work for the betterment of anyone (mutant or otherwise) except myself and those I choose as my closest friends. Are you one of my closest friends?

Old 01-17-2007, 11:30 PM   #276
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
For those like me who have very little X-men knowledge, I am using this Wiki page for help on info on each char:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_X-Men_characters

In some cases its more info than I wanted to know!

-------------

Barkeep, it looks like you had a past with Gambit working with him on things. What about adding him to our team to round it out? Or have someone else in mind?

I find this site helpful:

http://www.marvel.com/universe/Main_Page
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:31 PM   #277
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talgian View Post
Gambit, we have worked together quite well in the past, and I am sure if you joined us now, future endeavors would be just as prosperous.

Talgian, I am wary of joining with you, because doing so led me down a path I don't believe I should follow. I am too likely to be tempted by such. So while I still regard you as a friend, I don't know if what you offer is for the best.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:32 PM   #278
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

BTW, anyone seen Rogue?

Old 01-17-2007, 11:32 PM   #279
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

Eric...it isn't about preserving mutant-kind this time. It's about preserving Earth and ALL her children against Apocalypse. The sooner you realize this my old friend, the greater chance we all have. Do not let your hatred blind you Eric. We must set aside petty divisions...you must work with Sinister, even though he was there at Auschwitz and collaborated with the Nazis against your people.

This is bigger than any one of us, and our past histories.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:32 PM   #280
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
BK, while I akcnowledge my mutant powers, I have never been one to work for the betterment of anyone (mutant or otherwise) except myself and those I choose as my closest friends. Are you one of my closest friends?
Gambit we certainly should be best of friends. If we haven't been in the past, I proffer my deepest apologies and hope we can forge this new relationship starting today.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:33 PM   #281
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

Quote:
BK, while I akcnowledge my mutant powers, I have never been one to work for the betterment of anyone (mutant or otherwise) except myself...
In light of that statement, I would simply ask who enabled you to achieve your maximum potential? I am sure we would again be quite helpful to each other.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #282
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Eric...it isn't about preserving mutant-kind this time. It's about preserving Earth and ALL her children against Apocalypse. The sooner you realize this my old friend, the greater chance we all have. Do not let your hatred blind you Eric. We must set aside petty divisions...you must work with Sinister, even though he was there at Auschwitz and collaborated with the Nazis against your people.

This is bigger than any one of us, and our past histories.
What you call hatred I call focus. Am I not here? Am I not going after this "greater good"? However, do not let my acknowledgment of reality blind you to the fact that I will continue to pursue my long-term goals.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:34 PM   #283
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
No when I say Gi, I mean Gi: Captain Britain.

I didnt even know he was playing...is he? I havent seen him
Demotivation
Old 01-17-2007, 11:35 PM   #284
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Gambit...Wolverine and myself are currently not on the same team, although we are all working towards the same goal. Perhaps at some point in the future...I certainly always welcome my children with open arms.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:35 PM   #285
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

(ooc) The Wikipedia page on Mathemanic appears to be a concise description of the character, including his usual allies (as I've previously observed, none in the game). (/ooc)

Regarding our team composition, I think the most important thing for obtaining maximum effectiveness of our attacks is having multiple modes of attack. The only weakness I perceive in lacking one mode is that a target might be particularly ineffective against it. It seems unlikely to me that we'll find anybody who is invulnerable to all but one mode of attack, but then, stranger things have happened.

I think there's something to be said for some informal cooperation with another group, as long as their interests continue to align with ours.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:36 PM   #286
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
Gambit...Wolverine and myself are currently not on the same team, although we are all working towards the same goal. Perhaps at some point in the future...I certainly always welcome my children with open arms.
Ahh yes your children. Like little children they must be directed and told what to do. I, on the other hand, recognize us for what we are and do not presume those that I work with are a wayward flock in need of correction.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:37 PM   #287
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Gambit we certainly should be best of friends. If we haven't been in the past, I proffer my deepest apologies and hope we can forge this new relationship starting today.

BK, care to give any thoughts to my proposal i made to your group?
Demotivation
Old 01-17-2007, 11:37 PM   #288
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Juggernaut checking in. I might consider joining a team. I guess you could say I am an enforcer.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:37 PM   #289
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talgian View Post
In light of that statement, I would simply ask who enabled you to achieve your maximum potential? I am sure we would again be quite helpful to each other.

You know what can happen if I realize full maximum power. I can destroy the Earth--and have in another alternate universes. I can turn this beautiful world of ours into a ball of kinetic flame.

It is my control and my conscience that keeps me from doing so. And my ability also means I will always be a marked man. Joining with you would only make my potential and danger stand out even further--and soon every X-Man would be after me.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:39 PM   #290
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
BK, care to give any thoughts to my proposal i made to your group?
It is a most welcome proposal. Your offering of mutual cooperation in this struggle is most appreciated. However, I remain wary of one of your members. As such I think it only appropriate to hear what others in our team think before giving my opinion.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:39 PM   #291
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
(ooc) The Wikipedia page on Mathemanic appears to be a concise description of the character, including his usual allies (as I've previously observed, none in the game). (/ooc)
Mathemanic Powers:
Psionically attacks by projecting abstract mathematical information into his victim's brain overwhelming his victim with the information. Also has the ability to realize mathematical concepts giving him power over the fundamental forces of the universe. He has used these for a variety of effects including increasing the gravity around a target, and manipulating time to age a target or slow down the movements of a target
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:39 PM   #292
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

You're right. I misread a post above. Who is with you now?

Old 01-17-2007, 11:40 PM   #293
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Quote:
You know what can happen if I realize full maximum power. I can destroy the Earth--and have in another alternate universes. I can turn this beautiful world of ours into a ball of kinetic flame.

It is my control and my conscience that keeps me from doing so. And my ability also means I will always be a marked man. Joining with you would only make my potential and danger stand out even further--and soon every X-Man would be after me.
And so I remind you that your path seems clear dear friend. Join us so you need not be afraid. Join us so we may restore proper order. Join us so we may defeat Apocalypse.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:41 PM   #294
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Ahh yes your children. Like little children they must be directed and told what to do. I, on the other hand, recognize us for what we are and do not presume those that I work with are a wayward flock in need of correction.

Eric, do not presume to turn my own against me. This is not about you and I. I refer to them as my children because many of them WERE literally children when they came to me, those that were not PHYSICALLY often were in terms of control of and knowledge of their powers.

Those who truly know me know that I hold them in the utmost regard. Gambit and Wolverine, despite our differences, know that I have only the greatest love for and respect for them. They are grown now, and capable of making their own decisions, but even they will acknowledge the fatherly role I have played in their lives when needed.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:42 PM   #295
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
You're right. I misread a post above. Who is with you now?

Silver Surfer, Moon Knight and Mathemanic.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:42 PM   #296
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

The paths of mutual acquaintances of ours have crossed often, and occasionally, we have found purpose working beside each other. But I don't recall it ever being a relationship of friendship or mutual respect, but more one advantageous to both of us.

I don't have anything against your aims, but I don't know that we have a history of working together too much.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:43 PM   #297
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Eric, do not presume to turn my own against me. This is not about you and I. I refer to them as my children because many of them WERE literally children when they came to me, those that were not PHYSICALLY often were in terms of control of and knowledge of their powers.

Those who truly know me know that I hold them in the utmost regard. Gambit and Wolverine, despite our differences, know that I have only the greatest love for and respect for them. They are grown now, and capable of making their own decisions, but even they will acknowledge the fatherly role I have played in their lives when needed.

dola

And yes, even when not needed. But that is oftentimes the role a father takes with his children. He is loved and hated, but when the chips are down, family sticks together Eric.
Old 01-17-2007, 11:43 PM   #298
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
It is a most welcome proposal. Your offering of mutual cooperation in this struggle is most appreciated. However, I remain wary of one of your members. As such I think it only appropriate to hear what others in our team think before giving my opinion.

I can respect that...i dont really trust anyone yet, and as such im trying to get as large a bloc as possible to offset the effects of sabotages. Take your time, we have all day tomorrow
Demotivation
Old 01-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #299
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Juggernaut checking in. I might consider joining a team. I guess you could say I am an enforcer.

DOOM, Sinister and Co can certainly use someone with your immense abilities.

As a threesome we could easily root out the evil Apocalypse and defeat him. All for the general good, of course.
WVUFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 11:44 PM   #300
WVUFAN
College Starter

Quote:
i would have chosen hmmm

wvu
path
schmidty/bonegavel/juggernaut
and someone else...not sure who. prolly one of the newer players

{OOC}