Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-02-2015, 08:30 PM   #501
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here's teh bad:

I am 2 mill under the cap, and I need 10 mill-ish for my draftees

We have 38 active folks, and I have some holes on the roster

I am moving to week 2 so I can begin to trade and negotiate.

We have 3 of the top ten FA in the Gray Sheet - CB Greene, RB Borden, and LT Johnston. I sign McHugh to a major deal that drops his tag cost and I bump him up this year by 2 mill to reduce many future years and keep him relatively flat. He's 16 mill this year hit, and then 17 or 18 for the next few years.

No one is interested in trading for TE Gasho. So I cut him.

I sign RFA Caleb Hailey at the LB spot to return to us, and RFA CB Lamont Offerman.

The Defensive Player of eh year last year, SLB Sergio Rayburn, in the 78/78s, in a FA. Green Bay didn;t pay him.

I need:

Starting K, TE?, RB, CB,OT
Backup - QB, RB, TE if not a starter, C, OG, DE, DT, MLB, CB,

Who is up next year of significance?

QB Damien Hoffman
DE Andres Aikman
RB Nicholas Cayea, at 44/44, ,currently our top RB

39 players on the roster and 8 draft picks. 47 players. Not a lot of need in FA to pick up folks. No money to make any plays right now.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 08:50 PM   #502
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 3 - CB Greene signs a one year deal to Detroit for 23 mill.

Week 4 - Derrick Borden signs a 5 year 50+ million deal with the Colts and OT Johnston signs with the Cowboys for 4 years and 53 mill.

No way I could touch those deals.

Stud LB Sergio Rayburn is heading to the Lions to join Greene, for 4 years and 110 mill

Week 5, 6 - All quiet on the Jacksonville front

Week 7 - K Parrish has been offered a deal for, get this, 53 mill over 5 years. Nope.

Meanwhile something I was hoping wouldn;t happen happened. 40/40 MLB backup Isaac Mahoney has been offered a deal. I was hoping I could keep him in the FA for a while and then reign him. that's not happening.

Week 8 - It's like everyone in the league has agreed to sign our adequate backups that I want to retain later on. DE Alfredo Osborne, who's just a 34/34 guy, has been offered more than 10 mill to head to Green Bay. TE Gasho has been offered a 4 year 55 mill deal by the Broncos.

Week 9 - K Parrish signs, DE Osborne does too.

4 teams have offered a 1 year deal to Mahoney for 2 mill range. I was hoping to bring him to 1.5 or so. I have 3 mill in spare cap room, and I literally can't afford him.

Week 10 - Gasho heads to KC, Mahoney to Tennessee

I take a gander at the rookies

I interview the top four RB, top 5 OT, and a few players to target later like corners.

Week 11, 12 quiet - I'd like to resign a few RFA - C Tramontana, QB Coop Thil, RB Billmeier, and DE Guertsch. But I lack the cash. And I can;t resign SE Kim Riley either.

Can i drop Hoffman's salary enough on a re-sign to sign some players?

I'll hold off for now and hit up the draft

Old 12-02-2015, 09:34 PM   #503
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2036 NFL Amateur Draft

I had a good draft last year in the 32 spot. Can I equal it? I have more needs, which should help find the BAP.

The Rams get us started by taking the stud QB off the board - Kelvin Benton is gone

There are lot of talented OTs, and sometimes you get a good OO Line to slip to the end of the 1st. There are stud CBs out there. Just shut down bodies. And two absolute houses at the OLB spots. This is a talent-rich draft, and my hope is that I can nab someone productive later on.

The rest of the top five is QB, QB, S and DE in that order. Then OT, DT, OLB, OLB, and S round out the top five. No clue how those corners are there, just a talent rich pool.

Then fall Ot and DT. The Top CB goes, but the other is still there at 20....

Detroit goes somewhere else and here's the guy I'm ogling

CB Bernard Gardner, red score in agility, blues in strength, sole, and speed. 40 pspec drill. 52% developed, as scouted, fits in, 36 volatility.

Do I trade to make a play for him?

He goes at 24.

RB Andrew Sigman, 3rd best in the draft, very underrated, is there, but I don't like him that much. A great Center went in the back of the 20s. How about the 3rd CB in the draft?

CB Conrad Pearson, 44% developed, as scouted, 87 volatility, blue pspec and speed scores.

Let's grab him

2nd round? There's a stud K on the draft that I doubt makes it to 3.32. I take him here. There's no one else that's sexy and fell

I take RB Kirk Dillon to help with rushing the ball at the back of the 3rd.

Then I go need:

4th - QB Melvin Gott, Washington State, 4.6 and 5.2 adjusted,
5th - OT Donnell Leake, Morgan State, 4.4 and 4.0 rating, no combine scores
5th - C JR Page, Colorado State, 4.6, and 4.3
6th - WR Frank Bannister, Standford. I really can resist a good pass catcher
7th - OG Curtis Standford, Wyoming

A- Draft grade

No certifiable studs out there.

We'll look at them laters

Old 12-02-2015, 10:10 PM   #504
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Later FA?

I offer UFA:

RB Jeff Bernstein
DT Roger Graham
TE Maxwell Staton

I extend DT Zachery Stevenson by a year, and drop my cap hit by about 400k

i cut WLB Antonio Bernstein and make offers to MLB Jeff Duarte and WLB Amari Chandiramani

Stage 1 - We sign RB Bernstein, TE Staton, MLB Duarte. C Tramontana signs with the Titans.

Stage 2 - DT Graham heads to Jacksonville

Stage 3 - Amari Chandiramani does as well.

That gives us 51 players, and just 160k left in cap room

Are you ready for the camping?

A few of our rookies ebbed a bit. Here we are post-camp:

CB Conrad Pearson, 37/54
K Tom Diaz, 48/78
RB Kirk Dillon, 28/41
QB Melvin Gott, 14/44
C JR Page, 20/37
OT Donnell Leake, 26/54
FL Frank Bannister, 22/45
RG Curtis Sanford, 23/49

No great UFAs

But Leake looks pretty sexy as a mid-draft pick in the 5th round.

Our new starters:

C Maurice Riddle, still pretty not-good

RB Nicholas Cayea - 44/44 best of a bad situation

TE Mitchell Tidwell - 50/50 - 5th round pick 3 years ago by us

Not sure about OT?

Here are my major options - Alex Pieper, 3rd year 4th rounder with 34/47 rating or rookie Donnell Leake with a better upside but uncertain. I'll do Leake in the pre-season and then we'll see from there.

CB Conrad Pearson

And I like my K and P folks that I drafted recently. I think I recovered well from the financial problems that would have led too.

Old 12-02-2015, 10:42 PM   #505
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Roster Strength

2nd best QB
8th worst RB
13th best TE
2nd best WR
5th worst C
7th best OG
11th best OT
22nd best P
10th worst K
THE best DE
3rd best DT
13th best OLB
7th worst CB
THE best S

I am edging back on my TE formations and moving to more WR sometimes

We are still the youngest team in the NFL.

i extend Damien Hoffman by two years at a bit more than 40 mill each one. Now we have the Hoffman question answered for next year, leaving just one outstanding issue - DE Aikman

We finish the preseason 3-1, losing on the road to Chicago.

We have a few minor injuries, like DE Aikman probable and such.

Donnell got better after pre-season to 31/60, so he'll be my OT heading forward.

Here we go folks!

Old 12-02-2015, 11:53 PM   #506
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 - Well who would have called that? We lose in the opening game. We end a giant run of winning games, as the Colts defeat us 33-38. Rushing score by backup RB Bernstein, Hoffman is 35 of 56 for 401 and 2:2, hitting McHugh for 165 yards and a score, and TE Tidwell for the other. Bernardini has a pick, CB Hopper a forced fumble, Sack by Aikman, and that's it

OT Sergio Keith is out for a week or two. RG Blades is doubtful, and I bench him.

Week 2 - We barely win 24-23 against the Lions. Hoffman is MOM with 23 of 44, 382 yards 3:2, and hit Albany for 100 and 1, McHugh for 109 yards, and WR Robbins and Cavallo for 1 score each. RB Nicholas Cayea has 20 for 113 yards. 2 picks by rookie Conrad Pearson, 1 by Jeremiah Hopper. FF by Rogers, 1.5 sacks by Zimmerman, 4 KRB by C Maurice Riddle, and 3 by backup OG Ralph Miceli whom I moved in.

OT Keith is back next week

Week 3 - Did you ever think that Maxwell Poffenroth may end up as the 3rd in line for passes after the McHugh and Albany explosions? Well, you can change your mind now. We barely defeat the 0-2 Bengals 23-20. Tom Diaz kicks two FGs in the late 4th, including one with 25 seconds left to tie the game, and then another kick in OT to win. So Diaz was on point. Poff? 7 for 263 yards and 1 score. Albany had 100 yards, and RB Dillon a score. Hoff was simple, 26 of 45, 462 and 2:2. He's been struggling this year thus far. FF by DE Aikman. Sacks by Aikman, SLB Ellwood.

Week 4 - We get back to basics with a crushing victory over the Jets 41-7. Hoffman is NFL Off Player of the Week with 23 of 34 for 307 and 4:0. WR Poff has 3 scores, and RB Bernstein the other. FF by Rogers and Zimmerman, and the Z gets 2 sacks as well, and 1 sack by Rogers and 2 by backup DT Roger Graham and another by Aikman. 4 KRB by OG Rasnic

Backup DE Shane Sanderson is out for a month.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:19 AM   #507
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 - We host and smash the Dolphins 38-6. Offensive Player of the Week is Hoffman with 26 of 39 for 431 and 5:0. Defensive Player of the Week is DT Zachery Stevenson with 3 sacks, 1 sack each by OLB Ellwood and backup DT Shelton. 2 picks by Bernardini. 1 FF and recovery as well. RB Cayea has 23 for 109 yards, and Adrian McHugh 208 yards and 2 score,s and Cavallo, Poff, and Cayea each one.

Rogers is doubtful for two weeks

Week 6 - We beat the Colts on the other side, 35-10. Hoffman is NFL Off POTW again, and has 24 of 30, 425 and 5:0. Poff has 161 and 1 score, Albany 181 and 2, McHugh 2, SS McKNight with a pick, 1 FF by SS Campbell, Sacks by MLB Sweat and Rogers. 4 KRB by C Riddle

OG Blades is back from injury.

Week 7 - Tennessee is unbeaten at 6-0. We lose 27-30. in OT. Hoff is 26 of 39 for 437 and 3:2. Poff has 2 scores and 84 yards, 125 for McHugh, and 105 for Albany, and 1 score for TE Tidwell. 1 sack by DT Stevenson, WLB Chandriamani. 3 KRB by C Riddle.

Week 8 - BYE

Most injuries have ended.

Week 9 - We head to Buffalo and win 31-12. Hoffman is a sleepy 17 of 21 for 192 and 2:0, and McHugh and RB Cayea have catches. Bernstein rushes for a score. Pick by McKnight,2.5 sacks by Aikman1 by MLB Sweat,

We finish the first half 6-2. The Titans lost and are 8-1, Every team in our division is 5 wins or more, and above .500 right now.

Old 12-03-2015, 12:30 AM   #508
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 10 - We head out to New England and lose in OT 20-17. Hoffman us 32 of 49 for 374 and 2:2. McHugh has 140 yards and 1 score, and WR Cavallo the other score. Pick by SLB Ellwood, 2 sacks by Rogers, 4 KRB by Riddle and 3 by Rasnic.

McKnight is questionable with a damaged thumb ligament for a couple of months

Week 11 - We host and lose to the Texans 33-24. Hoff is 27 of 46 for 326 and 3:2. Albany has 11 and 1 score,e Cavallo 93 and another. Pick by MLB Sweat, and sacks by Bernardini and Zimmerman. 3 KRB by Riddle

SLB Hailey is out for a month or so with a knee injury

Week 12- We host and smash-hammer the Vikings 31-3. Hof has 27 of 31 for 433 and 4:0. Poff 168 yards Albany 74 and 2 score,s and scores by McHugh and Tidwell. Pick by backup CB Lamont Offerman. 1 sack by DT Stevenson. 3 KRb by Riddle

Other injuries include Bernardini and Sweat

Week 13 - This is a big game, we host the 8-3 Chiefs. And? We beat them. 41-16. The Hoff is 28 of 37, 362 and 3:1 - Poff has 9 for 112; Albany 84 and 1 score; McHugh 94 and 2 scores. Cayea has 13 carries, 90 yard, 2 scores on the ground. FF by DE Aikamn., and sacks by Ellwood, Aikman, and DT Graham. 4 KRB by OG Rasnic, 3 each by OT Leake and OG Blades.

We are 8-4 heading into the final stretch

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-03-2015 at 12:30 AM.
Old 12-03-2015, 12:51 AM   #509
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 14 - We double Chicago, 42-21. QB hoff is NFL Offensive Player of the Week with 29 for 33, 340m, 4:1. Albany has 13 for 183 and all 4 scores! RB Cayea rushes for a score. Picks by SS Chandler Campbell and rookie CB Pearson, who rushes it for an 82 yard return for a score. Sack by Aikman.

OLB Hailey is back from injury

Week 15 - We play the Titans. They are two games up with three to go. We could give us a chance at winning the AFC South if we can win here. We crush them 41-7. Jaguars got their groove back! The Hoff is NFL OFF Player of teh Week, 22 of 29, 408, 5). He is banged up and can't finish the game. WR Albany 0 9 for 99 and McHugh is 8 for 155 and 3 scores, 6 for 124 and 2 is Poff. Sacks by Ellwood, backup DE Sanderson,

Backup DT Graham is out for a month.

Week 16 - We smash aside Green Bay. Hoff is 31 of 38, 397 and 3:0 - hits Poff for 193 and 2 score,s McHugh for 103, and TE Tidwell for 1 score. WLD Gati with a pick. Diaz was 5/5 from FGs. Sacks by Rogers, Sweat, Aikman, backup DE Sanderson. 3 KRB by OT Keith.

Tennessee won too.

We head to Houston. They are 9-6 and currently in the 6th spot in the WC chase, we are 5th

Week 17 - We win 22-16 and drop Houston from the playoffs. Hoffman is 32 of 51 for 357 and 1:1 - hitting TE Tidwell for 1 score. RB Cayea was 20 for 86 and 1 score too. SS McKnight with a pick. 2 sacks by Rogers, 1 by Aikman and Ellwood. 3 KRB by Rasnic

We finish 12-4, the Titans lose, but still win the division.

WLB Gati is out for a while.

Old 12-03-2015, 01:02 AM   #510
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2036 NFL Playoffs

Wild Card Weekend

Jaguars head to Buffalo
Oakland heads to KC

Arizona to Seattle
Atlanta to Minnesota

We beat Buffalo 34-3 . Hoff has 22 of 28, 228 and 2:1 - McHugh and Cayea with scores, and Cayea rushes for another. Pick by CB Harvey, a dimeback. 2 FF by CB Monty Glenn, 1.2 sacks by Rogers and Aikman. 3 KRB by Rasnic

KC crushes Oakland, Seattle loses to Arizona, and Atlanta can;t edge Minnesota

Divisional Weekend

We head to Tennessee

Arizona ot Dallas

KC at Baltimore

Minnesota at New Oreleans

Dalls wins, New Orleans wins, Baltimore wins and.....Tennesse wins - all home teams win today

We lose 27-37

Hoff was32 of 41, 305, 3:4. Albany has 2 scores, Poff 128 yards, and 1 score to RB Cayea. Pick by Bernardini, 1 FF by Zimmerman, 1.5 sacks by Z too.

And we are out.

The NFL Championships:

AFC - Baltimore vs Tennessee

NFC - New Orleans vs Dalllas

Baltimore wins 27-9, and Dallas wins 27-10

Super Bowl?

Dallas 16-15.

Old 12-03-2015, 01:12 AM   #511
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Season Awards:

NFL Player of the Year: QB Damien Hoffman
Offensive Player of the Year: QB Damien Hoffman

All Pro 1st Team:

QB Damien Hoffman
WR Maxwell Poffenroth

All Pro 2nd Team

WR Adrian McHugh

Well you can see McHugh is back in black. Poff too. Don't sleep on Albany either, you'll see...

Old 12-03-2015, 01:25 AM   #512
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Stats:

QB Damien Hoffman, 428 of 623, 68.7%, 6034 passing yards, 51:15 ratio, 116.9 rating, 38 sacks, 15 knockdowns,

Well he crossed the 6000 yard barrier. Tons of scores, some picks, and some uneven games, with too much pressure. In some ways a down season (rating, sacks) and in others (yards) his best.

RB Nicholas Cayea, 216 for 1018, 4 scores, 4,71 yards per carry; 26 grabs for 240 and 2 scores.

Feh. Not better or worse than you'd expect when I emphasized the passing game.

WR Adrian McHugh -109 for 1536 and 13 scores
WR Maxwell Poffenroth - 97 for 1583, 12 scores
WR Percy Albany, 99 for 1484 and 12 scores

They were 2nd, 3rd and 6th in receiving yards in the league.

TE Bidwell, 31, 254, 5 scores
WR Emmitt Cavallo, 44 for 646 and 4
WR Zack Robbins, 207 and 1

Blocking:

C Maurice Riddle, 33 KRB, 4 sacks allowed
OG Lamar Rasnic, 28 KRB, 8 pancakes, 5 sacks allowed
OT Donell Leake, 16 and 6 allowed
OT Sergio Keith, 15 and 6
OG David Blades -10 and 6

Well Riddle certainly played better than expected.Good job buddy!

Special Teams:

K Tom Diaz - 29 of 35, long of 57, 59/59 PAT,

P Joseph Sobien, 86 punts, 44.0 avg, 33 inside 20

CB Lamont Offerman - 51 PR, 9.7 average; 32 KR, 24.0 avg, 1 KR RET TD

SS Chandler Campbell - 26 special teams tackles - 5th best in league

Old 12-03-2015, 01:33 AM   #513
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Defense:

DE Andres Aikman, 9.5 sacks, 0 blocks, 27hurries, 43 QBKD, 2nd most in league; 3 FF
DE Jordan Rogers, 8.5 sacks, 4 blocks, 14 hurries, 9 QBKD, 2 FF
DT Zachery Stevenson - 5.5 sacks, 2 blocks, 12 hurires, 8 QBKD, 1 FF, 1 FUM REC
DT Cooper Zimmerman, 4.5 sacks, 4 blocks, 5 QDKD, 15 hurries, 1 FF

Definitely a down year for our pass rushy, and I think that led to our lower record.

SLB Van Ellwood, 5.5 sacks, 6 hurries, 5 QBKD, 1 INT, 5 PasDef
MLB Eduardo Sweat, 3 sacks, 7 hurries, 1 FF, 1 FUM REC, 1 INT, 7 PasDef

S Quentin Bernardini, 1 sacks, 1 FF, 1 FUM REC, 3 INT, 6 PasDef
S Malachi McKNight, 1 blocked pass, 3 INT, 8 PasDef
CB Monty Glenn, 8 Pasdef
CB Conrad Pearson, 3 INT, 1 INT RET TD, 7 PasDef

Not a great year for my secondary as well

Old 12-03-2015, 01:39 AM   #514
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards:

Offensive Player of the Year: C Maurice Riddle - In a year with a bunch of gaudy passing stats, I'm giving this award to a young, 6th round C who's not that great on paper but played better than a lot of other O Line folks. Good job Riddle!

Defensive Player of the Year: DT Zachery Stevenson - In a year when every one of my D Line took a step back, Zach held his own, had some great games, and was a very productive player for us. For holding your own Zach!

Special Teams Player of the Year: K Tom Diaz - Had a solid first season, had several of the week mentions, had the game he won with the two kicks ot tie and then win in OT. He was solid.

Rookie of the Year: CB Conrad Pearson - Had a solid year, with 3 picks, some pasdef, and was perfectly fine out there despite a lower current rating than I would have liked. Good stuff to grow on for next year!

Heart Award:CB Jeremiah Hopper - This nickelback had a pick and led our team with 10 pasdef. That's better than Monty Glenn who started at CB. Hopper just did some great stuff with the ball.

Old 12-03-2015, 09:37 AM   #515
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

End of Season:

Team Perform - 66
Franchise Value - 87
Profit/Loss - 78
Roster - 22

Score - 71

We made 220 mill last year

6th best Stadium
12th worst roster
5th best support
17th best economy

2.088 bill franchise value

8 inductees into the HOF, and none were any of ours

We have 2 retirements:

FS Quentin Bernardini - 12 years in league, Just 33 not sure why he's retiring, Started every game of his career, 51 picks, 150 passesdef, and was All Pro 2x, Defensive Rookie of th Year and then Defensive Player of the Year once.

It helps our cap that he left this early, but it leaves open a void at d back and it hurst his chances of HOF stuff. A few more 4-5 pick seasons, and you have a better career. I'm not sure why he chose to retire.

WLB Jared Gati has retired as well. Played 10 years in the league, we brought him in as a UFA to be a gunner for us, and he had 173 special teams tackles, but we moved him off after I moved him to starting WLB role, since he was only good as pass rush.

To Gati and Bernardini!

Other retirees of note:

QB Dalton Karenina, 1 Ring, 2 All Pros, Super Bowl MVP< League MVP once, Offensive Player of the year 2x. 69170 career yards, 453/256. Clearly a HOF guy.

QB Dominique Oxford - Retires as Legend of the Game, League MVP, Offensive Player of the Year, Off Rookie of the Year, 68070 yards, 445/248. Both players are HOF material, and they played their whole careers for Chicago and Pittsburgh

WR randy Palmer, 3 All Pros, 16618 yards, 102 scores

RG Amir Asuamaa, 4 All Pros, 378 KRB, 68 pancakces, 43 sacks allowed in 12 seasons

LT Mel Westbrook, 4 All Pro, 376 KRB, 51 pancakes, 68 sacks allowed

K Alfred Hickman, 4 All Pros, 1 Ring

SILB Horace Robbins, 4 All Pro, 25 sacks, 28 picks

And our former guy:

CB Cary Greene, 3 Rings, 3 All Pro, 37 picks, 142 pasdef, 10 sacks

I hope to see Bernardini's name later in Canton, but who knows at this point. To me there are two major reasons to really push him in - 4 Super Bowl Rings and started on four teams, included 2 19-0 seasons by us, and then the Def Player of the Year nod.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-03-2015 at 09:38 AM.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:48 AM   #516
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Staff time - I give a raise to my DC

We pick 9th.

It's nice to see former players like Larry Fitzgerald and Andre Johnson and such out there as coaches.

No changes to my staff post-draft

It hurts my Cap massively, but I franchise Andres Aikman

Too free agency!

We have 40 players under contract and are massively over the cap right now. But I have some people expiring this year:

DE Jordan Rogers
LT Sergio Keith
SLB Van Ellwood
SS Malachi McKnight
SE Maxwell Poffenroth
RG David Blades
CB Monty Glenn
TE Mitchell Tidwell

And then we franchised Aikman

And we need to clear off a lot of cap space. We have the 28th pick in each round

I have holes at CB (Glenn is done as my starting guy, he sucks), RB, OG, WLB

I can move Campbell from SS to FS. It makes sense, he was never a great run stopper anyways, if you'll recall. He's 51/51 post-move.

Now what?

Old 12-03-2015, 05:11 PM   #517
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I extend a few contracts:

DE Jordan Rogers, 4 years, lots of cash

DE Andres Aikman is extended

I cut OG David Blade who in his 11th year has dropped 47/47. He was originally late 1st round in the 80s who dropped to the 50s. He's too pricey for that ability level and stats. I drop him.

Those three changes get us to 6.2 mill under the cap.

Some I can't resign. For example chump TE Mitchell Tidwell wants 9 mill a year. Not happening.

I extend SLB Van Ellwood

I cut CB Monty Glenn - 8th year, cap hit of 6 mill, that frees up 5.51 mill

We are now 14.43 mill under the, and have room for my draft class. 38 players are currently under contract with us

I extend SS McKnight by 4 years.

Now 18 mill

Now I need to make a tough decision on OT Sergio Keith

My current O LIne

C Maurice Riddle
LG Lamar Rasnic - 64/64 - 9th year
RG Curtis Sandford - 27/50 OR Ralph Miceli, 39/45
LT Sergio Keith, 64/64
RT Donnell Leake, 44/60

Now Keith is the best OLine on there along with Rasnic. We pay him 23 mill in the cap this year, and I can extend him for three more years and drops his cap hit this year by 5 mill in doing so, which is good. But its it worth having a guy who's underplayed his ability?

But I have a lot of holes to fill, and I can't fill LT right now either. I'ma hold off ot see about the draft, and maybe get a grat one there, and yet, if I need the cash before then, I can extend.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:49 PM   #518
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I'm open to moving for a great OG or C in the draft. I need a CB, WLB, RB badly.

I look at my RFAs, any I want to retain?

The LBs want too much cash; CB Offerman does too,

Whoa!

There is a RB on the draft with 3 red scores, 3 blues, and looks very, very hot. I don't know that I have the money or the commitment to move and make my team a different team. There's a WR with FIVE red scores. That's just insane. There is a player on the board with an adjusted score of 9.3, a QB who looks like the most monstrous player of all time - with 4 reds and two blues.

Any good players for me to sign in FA or to at least chase?

I make an offer to:

RB Dylan Patton, 54/54, 5th year vet

Wants to sign Week 2, and is the best RB in FA, and wants 3 years and 12 mill

I move forward, and RB Patton agrees to join us.

We signed the 4th best player on the Grey Sheet. Can't say we are not aggressive in FA when we need to be,

Old 12-03-2015, 07:30 PM   #519
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I make an offer to 2nd year RB Rufus Castle, who's got a 60 kick return and a 28/32 body

Week 9 - Nicholas Cayea signs with Pittsburgh, CB Monty Glenn with New England

Week 10 - Castle signs with us

Week 11 - I sign a new Long Snapper, Dominic Pettersson, with a 94 long snapping, 6 year et, for two years with a vet min sal, and then cut my own Rex Cole who's older - year 15, and more expensive

Week 12 Cole signs with Cleveland

Draft Time

Old 12-03-2015, 09:05 PM   #520
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 3037 NFL Amateur Draft

Last year's draft by us was adequate. So let's check some stuff out

Needs:

Backup TE
OG either mega star or backup
OT
DE, DT - Backups
WLB starter
LBx2
CB starter
CB
S

That's what I'm looking for.

Denver takes Mr Perfect QB Denzel Ward from Oregon State. They now have 3 Qbs on their roster each with cap hits of 11.2, 11.5 and 25 mill. I have less despite heaving Hoffman making a ton of money.

The rest of the top five is DT, DE, DT and ILB. Leaving that perfect, awesome RB on the board. The stud OLB and RB are off next. The studs quickly fall off the radar, including the two amazing WRs.

Good folks on the board at 1.28 include three OLBs - Kai Guymon, Joseph Sellars, and Tristan Auston, one good S - Gerald Ballou, and then 2 OG - JJ Agrawell and Luther Grudich

I would normally draft JJ Agrawall here, he's as scouted, fits in, 18% developed, 12 volatility, 6.2 grade, 3 red scores, and one blue. That's a solid pickup, grab him, and he's my next OG guy. Rasnic is 9th year and 31 years old, he can;t be my good guard for too much longer, that's a smart pickup here. I doubt I'll regret it.

The only thing that is tricking me is WLB Tristan Austin appears to have the bars I want from a guy 0 pass rush technique and strength appear to be really high. I could draft Austin, and not have to worry about WLB again for a long time - and he's good as a gunner as well to replace Gati, who was one of my gunners. 63% developed too.

I didn't scout him. But I do like him. There are a bunch of good OGs I scouted though< i was hoping to get one now or later. I could trade back and just take what's left later on.

The 1.28 pick is worth 660 points according to the draft value chart. If I wanted to move back to, say, 2.8, that's 500 points. I could get a pick worth less than 160, or late 3rd rounder or a 4th and 5th. So ideally I could swap for the 2.8 and then add a 4th and 5th in future drafts, since I need to stock my stuff on a regular basis.

I'd like to get a 2nd and a future 3. How far back would I have to move to make that work?

We trade with the Carolina Panthers for the 2.13 pick this year and their 3rd rounder next. Good luck Panthers!

They take S Ballou. Both Ogs fell, and there's a run on OLBs. But that's okay, I have a guy in mind.

CB Sherman Lampkin - This is a very poor CB draft. Lampkin is the 3rd best in the draft, and we like him. The #2 guy Lincoln is still on the board, but he's overrated. Lampkin is as scouted. I grab Lampkin.

Cleve;land has 2 picks from 53 to 56, and they have a need for a starting OG as one of their top priorities, and the best OG on the board, and the last one that I think is really worth it. I call up the Texans GM at 52 for a discussion about a potential swap from us back at 60 to swap to 52. I don;t think he'll last that long, he's been the top OG for a while now.

We have a pick worth 300 points #60 and want to swap to 52 - 380 points. For that swap, we need to give up more than 80 points to make it worth Houston's while. Lincoln went already, so I don't think CB Lampkin would have fallen to us, but perhaps I should have taken OG Jeffries at the Carolina's spot rather than CB Lampkin.

Hmmm.... 80 points is a lot. Like a 4th rounder lot. Maybe a future 4?

Here's what I'm looking at. Our 3rd rounder this draft is worth 132 points. Our 4th is 48. 29 for 5th; 16.2 for 6th and 3.4 for 7th. Our 4th and 5th round selections aren't even worth it. That's just too much. What I could do is something where I toss them our 3rd, and get a 4th back from them or something like this:

Our 2.28 and 3.28 for

Your 2.20 and 4.20 (62 points for that one). I could even askjfor an extra 7th and they trade favors them by a few points

They won't do it, not even for the 7th rounder pulled though, even though the math favors them. I make the trade for a future 4th in 2039.

I take OG Mickey Jeffries. See you in round 4

At the 4th I start drafting need. I find a RB late in the who was not in the combine, but has great bars and low volatility. Diamond in the rough? We'll see, but he could be a real find.

2nd - CB Sherman Lampkin, Penn State, 5.0 grade, 5,2 adjusted,
2nd - OG Mickey Jeffries, UCLA, 5.3 grade, 5.0 adjusted, 2 reds, 2 blues
4th - WLB Rufus Dees, Texas A&M, 4.5 grade, 4.3 ad, 3 blues
5th - CB Bert Shores, Mississippi State, 4.1 grade, 4,2 adm 2 blues and one green, affinity
6th - DT Clay Altman, North Carolina State, 41 grade, 4.4 adj, 1 green
7th - RB Alfredo Shuran, Mississippi State, 4.0 grade, 4.2 adjusted, blue solecismic - no other combines

Old 12-03-2015, 09:07 PM   #521
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

WHOA!

Shuran is already on the Green Page and is listed and the 5th best rookie, and we have him at 65/70. We'll see if he holds, but....dang.

Volatility of just 8, btw

Old 12-03-2015, 09:18 PM   #522
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

After the draft it looks like Sherman Lamkpin is at 31/55 and OG Mickey Jeffries at 24/59. Both are perfectly start-able. LB Dees is 15/42, CB Shores is 19/50 and DT Altman 21/45. So we have some adequate depth, two solid starter guys, and one potential mega-hit. From the 6 picks we had? That's not bad, and we saved money by trading down and out of a pick.

B+ Draft Review

We have 46 players post-draft. Who's still here ready for sign-age? I cut a RB Kirk Dillon, I have 5.

I still need an OT, DE, LB, LB, S, TE

Post-Draft FA Time

i make an offer to undrafted 2nd year DE Antoine Lincoln, 19/51

I offer ot bring back MLB Jeff Duatre for two yeras

12th year SS Efrain Fedolfi is our new leader and will end conflicts - 44/44

UFA:

LT Edgar Campo
TE Cornell Portillo
SLB JT Arora

Week 1 - We sign Campo, and Lincoln and Arora and Duarte

Week 2 - Nothing

Week 3 - I extend OT Sergio Keith. Portillo signs

Week 4 - Fedolfi signs

Camp Time!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-03-2015 at 10:17 PM.
Old 12-03-2015, 10:56 PM   #523
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Post camp looks good

Rookies of value:

OG Mickey Jeffries, 27/57, might start for us

CB Sherman Lampkin - 27/53 - Will start for us

RB Alfredo Shuran - 68/71 Will start for us even though we signed a new starter in the off-season -

CB Bert Shores - 21/46 Will be a nice nickel/dime option later

WLB Rufus Dees, 19/44

Old rookies from last year:

OT Donnell Leake is now a 50/60 guy

RG Curtis Sanford is 31/50

K Tom Diaz is 73/75

CB Pearson - 51/55

New starters:

RB Shuran; LG Jeffries for now; WLB Rufus Dees,CB Lampkin, FS Chandler Campbell;

No major busts at all for current skills

Among rookies, OG Agrawall boomed in camp to 31/67, and Jeffries is 2nd best in the draft. Gruditch was the other big one, and he's just 32/53. This draft was so poor at D Back talent that we have the 2nd and 4th best corners in the draft. Only two have low 50s potential, and 3 have 40s potential. Mr Perfect RB is 70/80. Mr Perfect QB is 38/91

Old 12-03-2015, 11:14 PM   #524
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I need to edit my game plans to do a little more running. I want to try running out of the Singleback still a lot. I'd rather have Percy Albany on the field to stretch it than bring in the FB, who's the RB I signed to be my starter before drafting ol' Shuran.

Roster Strengths:

2nd best QB
8th best RB
13th best TE
2nd best WR
9th worst C
14th best OG
9th best OT
12th worst P
3rd best K
2nd best DE
3rd best DT
14th best MLB
6th worst OLB
13th worst CB
6th best S

2nd youngest team

Denver has the youngest, and they lost a 3rd rounder for cap violations and they are over the cap

I have some cash. Anyone I want to extend?

I sign QB Jonathan Quinn for another two years, he's a 4th year vet that's our primary backup. I don;t have the cash to extend Poffenroth. I would like to keep around some high quality backups like DE Sanderson or DT Sheldon or RCB Hopper, but they want a few mill each, and I can;t sustain that long term. Hooper wants 3 years and 13 mill, Sanderson 3 and 12, and Sheldon 3 and 10.

We go 3-1 in the preseason

Only one major injury of note - Malachi McKnight is questionable with a strained hammy

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-03-2015 at 11:17 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 12:25 AM   #525
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 - Last year we began witha conference loss against the Colts and then were chasing the Titans the entire way, and after the Titans beat us, it was hard to recover. Opening against the Titans on the road is rough, but winning 38-31 is a nice way to begin/. Hoffman, MOM, has 23 of 44 for 340 and 4:1 and hits Poff for 124 yards and 1 score, RB Shrna for 2 scores, and WR McHugh for the other with Albany having 95 yards. Pick and return by FS Chandler Campbell, and another ick by CB Pearson. Sack by SLB Van Ellwood,

No major injury news

Week 2 - QB Hoffman is Offensive Player of teh Week with his 44-23 drubbing of the Rams. 26 for 34, 345 and 4:0. McHugh caught 132 and 2 scores, and Albany 105 and one., TE Tidwell with the other score. Pick and return for a score by MLB Sweat. FF by Aikman, CB Hopper, and WLB Dees, 2 sacks by Aikman, 1 by DT Stevensn, backup MLB Duarte,m and WLB Dees. 3 KRB from OG Rasnic and OT Leake.

Backup LT Alex Pieper is doubtful and I bench him for a bit.

Week 3 - We head to Cleveland and blank them 34-0. Defensive Player of the Week is Andres Aikman who just took over this game in a major way - 5 sacks! That's awesome. 1.5 sacks by DE Rogers, 1 by backup DE Sanderson, 1 pick by MckNight, and 1 pick and a return for a score by rookie CB Sherman Lampkin, his first pick and his first score. Hoffman was 25 of 38, 335, and 3:0 hitting Poffenroth for 107 and a score, McHugh for 85 and Albany and WR Frank Bannister for other scores.

Now we have a few major injuries from the game:

RB Alfredo Shuran is concussed and will be out for 3-4 weeks.

Nickelback CB Jeremiah Hopper is out for 5 weeks with a strained elbow tendon

Van Ellwood is questionable with a strained hammy as well as McKnight

Patton moves to starting, and rookie CB Shores takes his spot in the nickel and dime

Week 4 - We head to Oakland and lose 27-30. Scores on the ground by RB Patton and RB Harden, Hoffman was 31 of 57 for 362 and 1:2. McHugh had the score, and Poff has 105 yards. CB Pearson rocks another pick. Sacks by a bunch of folks - McKnight, Sweat, Zimmerman, Stevenson, backup DE Lincoln, and Aikman. 3 KRB by OT Leake. 5 special teams tackles by Campbell

Again, multiple major injuries:

FS Chandler Campbell is out for 3-4 weeks with a concussion. Our signee Efrain Fedolfi is started for him. WR Adrian McHugh is doubtful for a few weeks with a knee injury and I bench him as well. DE Shane Sanderson is knocked to questionable with with a knee injury as well.

But we finish 3-1 for the first four games

Old 12-04-2015, 12:42 AM   #526
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Its the best time for this....

Week 5 - BYE

Normally I wouldn't want an early season bye.

LT Pieper is backl

Week 6 - We head to, and lose at, Indy 25-17. Hoff - 24 of 36, 266, 2:0. WR Cavallo and McHugh catch score. FF by Zimmerman is recovered by Ellwood. 1 sack by Aikman,

Injury news:

RB Shuran is back. LG Lamar Rasnic is questionable.

Week 7 - We host the Titans and....we win 42-34. Hoffman is NFL Off Player of the Week with 22 of 31, 34 and 4:0. Poff has 147 yards abd 1 scream Albany 78 and another, and McHugh the last one on 78 yards Shuran has 25 carries, 157 yardsm and 1 score, and 1 pick and return for a score by backup FS Question Zahavi, sacks by Ellwood and Aikman, and 5 krb by C Riddle, 4 each by Rasnic and OG Jeffries.

That's the sort of balance I'd like moving forward.

Injury news - DE Sanderson, FS Campebll are back

Week 8 - We smack down KC pretty demonstratively with a 31-7 victory. Hoff - 26 of 39, 340, 3:0 - Poff - 95 yards, McHugh 106 and 1 score, Cavallo another score, and TE Tidwell the final one. RB Shuran is 22 for 97 and 1 score. 1 pick by CB Pearson. FF by ZImmerman and Campbell and recovered by Rodgers. 2 sacks by Aikman, 1 each by MLB Sweat, Zimmerman, Rogers, and WLB Dees. 5 KRB by OT Keith, 3 by C Riddle

LG Rasnic and CB Hopper are back from injury

Week 9 - We head to Denver and win 44-17. Hoff rocks 26 of 32, 353, 3:0 - Poff for 2 and 87 yards, Albany for 71 and McHugh for 92 and 1. Picks by SS Efrain Fedolfi, and Cbs Person and Shores. Shores returned his for a score after 68 yards, 2 sacks by backup DE Sanderson, 1 by back OLB JT Arora.

No major injury news

We finish 6-2 at the half.

Old 12-04-2015, 12:57 AM   #527
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 10 - We head to and defeat the 2 win Chargers 33-10. Hoff rocks 23 of 32 for 230 and 2:0 - Albany with 106 yards, McHugh with the scores. RB Shuran has 19 for 102 and 2 scores as well. Picks by McKnight and Campbell. WLB Rufus Dees has a FF recovered by CB Pearson. 1 sack on teh day by DT Stevenson. 5 KRB by Rasnic, and 4 by OT Keith

No major injury news.

Week 11 - We host and defeat the Texans 55-37. Well if you like offense....The Hoff is 31 of 46, 396, 4:1. McHugh has 133 yards, Albany a1365 and 2 score,s and TE Tidwell and RB Sharun catch the others. Meanwhile Sharun rushes 21 for 189 and 1 score. 1 pick by CB Pearson, and another pick and return by CB Shores. 1 sack by Rogers, Zimmerman. 4 KRB by OT Keith, C Riddle and OG Rasnic,

Post game, SE Poffenroth is doubtful with a elbow injury. McKnight is healed from his hammy. Finally. Ellwood is still injured., I bench Poff for now

Week 12 - We host and defeat the Cardinals 42-13. Hoff has 25 of 35, 253, and 3:0 - Albany rocks 122 and 1 score and WR Robbins the other score. Shuran is 23 for 79 and 1 score. 1 pick and return for a score by SS Fedolfi. 2 sacks by Rogers and Aikman. 4 KRB by Keith, 3 by Rasnic

OT Leake is questionable with a knee injury.
W\

Week 13 - It's close, but a late FG by Diaz gives us the win 34-41 on the raod against the Jets. Hoff has 24 of 29, 355, 3:0. Albany 100 and 1, Poff 9 and 1, and TE Tidwell one. Shurna is 19 for 118 and 1. Sack by Zimmerman

10-2 and the best record in the NFL

Old 12-04-2015, 01:16 AM   #528
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 14 - Well I have some good news and some bad news. We win and defeat the Seahawks 36-13. Yay! Hoffman is NFL Offensive Player of teh Week with 27 of 32, 349 and 3:0. McHugh has 96 and 1 score, Albany 109 and 1, and Cavallo 1 core. 1 pick by CB Pearson. 1.5 sacks by McKnight, and 1 by DE Aikman and Stevenson. 3 RB by Riddle.

Here's teh bad news....

Firstly, backup SLB JT Arora is out for 6-7 weeks with a pulled calf muscle. I bench him for another LB I have to sign. I sign Kendrick Rodriguez, a 7th rounder by the Titans this year who was cut by them. He takes that backup spot.

Here's the big one. QB Damien Hoffman is out for a month or so with a separated shoulder.QB Jonathan Quinn, who's been with us for 4 years, will start. The good news is that we are 11-2 - the Titans are 9-4, and we have a chance to keep the lead.

Here we go, life without Hoffman

We begin Week 15 with an away game against 6-7 Houston

Week 15 - We lose 23-30. Quinn's not bad, 27 for 54., 308, and 2:1. Hits Albany for 94 yards and Shuran for two score.s Pick by SS McKnight, Sack by Rogers, not really a great game

But the Titans lost too, so there's that. With two games to go, and we swept them, we win the division.

Week 16 - We host and smash the 49ers 37-10. Quinn, MOM, is 19 of 25, 277 and 5:1. Scores to Poff, Shuran, McHugh, Albany, and Cavallo. Sacks by mcKnight, Ellwood, DT Gene Sheldon, and 2 by Aikman.

In injury news, TE Quinn Dixon is out for 3 weeks with a calf muscle injury.

Week 17 - WHOA!!! Are you kidding me? We curse the Colts 62-16. Quinn is 27 of 35 for 280 and 6:0. He hits Albany for 123 and 2 score,s McHugh, RB Shuran, TE Tidwell, Poff and Cavallo for scores, and backup RB Patton rushes for a score as well. Picks by CB Hopper, Pearson, FS Campbell, and backup LB Rodriguez. 1 sack on the day by Aikman. 3 KRb by Riddle.

QB Hoffman is still questionable. We finish the season 13-3. We have the #1 seed and a very useful bye coming up

Old 12-04-2015, 01:30 AM   #529
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2037 NFL Playoffs

Wild Card Weekend:

The 11-5 Titans travel to New England and the Bengals head out to Oakland

In the NFC we have the Rams at Bears and Saints at Panthers

Winners:

Tennessee - 27-21; Rams 31-20; Panthers 23 -20; Raiders, 20-16

Divisional Weekend:

We host the Titans and the Raiders head to Pittsburgh. In NFC News, Panthers try to take down the Cowboy and the Rams the Seahawks.

Hoffman is probable. I am starting him.

We win 27-20. Hoff, MOM, is 29 of 45, 331 and 2:1 and hits McHugh for 138 and 1 score and Poff for another. Shuran rushes for a ground score.Pick by SLB Ellwood, FF and recovery by DE Aikman, 1.5 sacks by Aikmn, 2 by backup DT Sheldon, and 1 by Zimmerman. 4 KRB by Keith

Oakland beats Pittsburgh and drops the #2 seed, and we'll be hosting them. The #6 team.

Dallas wins against the Panthers and the Seahawks win as well.

No major injury news, but this is the perfect time to use up any outstanding cap room I have left.

I extend TE Quinn Dixon by a year. He'll be my starter heading into next year.

The NFL Championships:

AFC:

The #1 seed 13-3 Jaguars host the #6 seed 10-6 Oakland Raiders

NFC:

#1 Seed 12-4 Seahawks host #2 seed 11-5 Cowboys

I just want to skip to the result because we are never in this. We lose 35-9. It's just bad. Seattle emerges victorious 33-30.

2037 NFL Super Bowl

#6 seed Oakland vs #1 seed Seattle.

Oakland wins 30-17, and that was a cinderella victory, have to respect it.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:32 AM   #530
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Season Awards:

NFL MVP - QB Damien Hoffman

Offensive Player of the Year: QB Damien Hoffman

All League 1st Team:

QB Damien Hoffman

All League 2nd Team:

OG Lamar Rasnic
DE Andres Aikman

This is Aikman's first ride, and Rasnic is back again, nice to see that. We have an uneven passing game with the building running one, a weaker aerial attack and an injured QB for 3 games.

Old 12-04-2015, 01:42 AM   #531
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Season Stats: Offense

QB Damien Hoffman, 13 games, 4269 yards, 68.7% 39:4, 119.3 rating, 18 sacks and 19 knockdowns, 1 fumble lost

That;s not a bad throwing season when he's aborted, but I don't know why the accolades. He was 14th in yards, 1st in TDs, best in rating and such, but still. Others were worthy.

RB Alfredo Shuran, 14 games, 224, 1073 yards, 4.79 ypc, 7 td; 52 grabs, 433 yards, 7 tds,

Not a bad first start, and there's places to build off of as well.

WR Percy Albany, 85 for 1255, 11 scores
WR Adrian McHugh ,82 for 1236 and 13
WR Maxwell Poffenroth, 78 for 1125 and 8 scores

WR Emmitt Cavallo, 413 yards 6 scores
TE Mitchell Tidwell, 213 and 6

That's not bad from my trifecta of happy catching. I would like to resign Poff next year, and franchise him to do so, but I won;t be surprised if he retires. This was his 12th season for us. He's had a 1000+ season every year from his 3rd on, and has 14908 yards in his career, and 127 scores. That's a pretty solid resume.

OG Lamar Rasnic, 36 KRB, 6 pancakes, 3 sacks
C Maurice Riddle, 33 KRb and 2 pancakes and 6 sacks
OT Sergio Keith, 26 and 4 sacks
OT Donnell Leake, 21 and 7 sacks
OG Mickey Jeffries 15 and 4 sacks

That's not too bad. Take Leake - looks bad but his Block % is higher than the others by far he has 50% and the others are all under 40%, and he had fewer KRO because he was still growing and I didn't want to overload him.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:03 AM   #532
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Season States: Defense

DE Andres Aikman, 19 sacks, 4 blocked passes, 35 hurries, and 40 knockdowns, 2 FF - 3rd most sacks, 3rd most QBKD, and 2nd most hurries.

DE Jordan Rogers - 7 sacks, 8 blocked passes, 18 hurries, 13 QBKD, 2 FF, 2 FumRec, 1 FumRec for a TD; - led league in blocked passes
DT Cooper Zimmerman - 4 sacks, 4 blocks, 13 hurries, 11 qbkd; 1 FF
DT Zachery Stevenson, 4 sacks, 1 block, 7 and 7; 1 FF

Aikman has officially arrived, but Rogers continues to fall in sack count. At least he still led in a major stat though.

MLB Eduardo Sweat - 3.5 sacks, 1 hurry and qbkd; 1 FF, 1 INT, 1 INT RET TD, 2 pasdef
SLB Van Ellwood - 3 sacks, 4 hurries 2 qbkd;2 FF, 7 pasdef
WLB Rufus Dees, 2 sacks, 1 blocked pass; 2FF;

Ellwood is still injured with his hammy. He was stymied by it all season long

SS Malachi McKnight, 106 solo tackles, 3.5 sacks, 1 hurry;3 INT, 6 pasdef;
FS Chandler Campbell - 14 games, 56 solos; 2 FF, 3 INT, 1 INT RET TD; 18 pasdef
CB Conrad Pearson - 7 picks, 14 passdef
CB Sherman Lampkin - 1 pick, 1 INT RET TD; 6 pasdef

We returned 6 picks for scores - backups did it 4 times. Gotta love what Campbell brings in his first season as a starter and Pearson was strong.

Special Teams

RB Rufus Castle, 1 KR RET TD, 37 FR, 29.6 average - 4th best avg in league

K Tom Diaz - 30 of 35, long of 52, 71 of 73 PAT

P Joseph Sobien - 82 punts, 43.3 average, 25 in the 20

Despite his injury and being out 2 games, FS Campbell led the league with 30 special teams tackles

Old 12-04-2015, 02:09 AM   #533
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards:

Offensive Player of the Year: OG Lamar Rasnic - His first All Pro season since 2031, just his 2nd overall in his 9 year career, and had a very strong season. Welcome back Rasnic!

Defensive Player of the Year: DE Andres Aikman -For finally putting it all together, and getting his first deserved All Pro selection, Aikman gets this easily

Special Teams Player of the Year: FS Chandler Campbell - Led the league in special teams tackles despite 2 game injury and remains a great gunner.

Rookie of the Year: RB Alfredo Shuran, with his concussion keeping his out for a while, he still had 1000+ running yards, with an uneven blocking performance at times, and caught some solid yards in the air as well, which is something we've not had in a while with my backs.

Heart Award: QB Jonathan Quinn. 6 touchdowns. One game. No picks. That's what Quinn did in 3 games as the starter for this team. He finished with 63.5%, 865 yards, 13:2 ratio, and a 116.8 rating. That's heart. And he's a 27/39 rated guy too. That's real heart. 6 tds in one game.... crazy.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:27 AM   #534
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

End of 2037:

Score -

Perform - 90
Value - 86
Profit - 85
Roster - 22

Year Score - 82

We made 287 mill last year

5th best Stadium
9th best roster
7th best support
13th worst economy

2nd highest value in NFL with 2.329 billion value - we have more than twice Oakland, dead last who really needed that Super Bowl victory

Hall of Fame:

QB Rodney Drietz, C Brady Stevenson, FL Cornell Frankling, LG Ramon Hitchcock, DE Tim Shaw, and then someone wearing our hat, but it's a little different

Meet Shaquille Willingham - Drafted in the 1st round by the Raiders, Willingham had four solid years with them, netting 1372, 1283, 1441 and 1178 rushing yards. Then Willingham hit FA in 2025, and we signed him to a big deal. That year he had 1559 yards rushing, and was All League , League MVP and Offensive Player of the Year for us. That year he caught 763 yards of Bortles's passes and 4 scores and rushed for 19 more scores, making him a serious double threat for us. The following year in 2026, Willingham was one of multiple players to get us to the Super Bowl, got a Ring, and was Super Bowl MVP. He won All League honors as well, and had his best statistical season for us with 1788 rushing yards, 15 scores; 699 yards m 5 receiving scores. Willingham plated for us in 2027 as well, but his abilities began to fade, and in 2028, we moved him to a backup role and he split carries. We were the first team to have two 1000 yard backs in 2028 not due to injury. The following year, Willingham did the same, but just had 658 yards and was let go for salary reasons. He signed with Miami for 2 years, and then Chicago for one. He never regained his form, and never started a single game.

He retired with - 12166 rushing yards, 88 tds, 5.14 ypc; 4413 receiving yards, 27 scores. He wears our hat in the hall since we won the Super Bowl Ring with him.

No Jaguars retired this year. Others of note:

TE Jay Clem, 6 time all pro TE, 7489 yards, 48 scores, 144 KRB

C Brenden Cummings - 4 All Pro, 388 KRB, 110 pancakes, 71 sacks allowed

LG Reggie Richards 3 All Pro, 1 Ring, 424 KRB, 38 pancakes, 47 sacks allowed

SS Scott Apple - 3 All Pro, 1 Ring, just 39 ints, 126 pasdef, 9 sacks, tons of tackles 1119

Not a lot of major names.

SE Norm Shaner retires as legend of the game with just one All Pro nod, 15322 yards, 109 scores, but Shaner played for 14 years.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:35 AM   #535
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Staff Draft:

We pick 5th. I make no changes to our staff.

I franchise Poffenroth

Let's head to FA

I extend Poff by two years.

I have 19 mill under the cap, and need 12 for the draft, so I have some flexibility.

Player's of import with contacts coming up:

LS Dominic Pettersson
FS Chandler Campbell
MLB Eduardo Sweat
P Joseph Sobien
LG Lamar Rasnic
C Maurice Riddle
FL Percy Albany
QB Damien Hoffman

So I'm going to need that money.

Albany is going to be a huge financial distraction. But I can do the franchise and sign thing next year with him.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:37 PM   #536
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Here's some quick fun stats stuff for you:

Career passing TDs. In real life, 5 players have gotten 400+ passing tds, and 3 are still active - Manning, Brady, and Brees. Meanwhile, 2 have 500+ Farve and Manning. Only one player was not a recent retirement or active - Marino.

In the 20+ years since, only five players have 40+ TDs as well. Blake Bortles retired with 490, Dalton Karenina had 453, and Dominique Oxford had 445. Two players are active - QB Steven Meador, at the age of 38, with 434 and QB Damien Hoffman, 33 years old, with 431 just crossed it.

Old 12-04-2015, 02:55 PM   #537
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I give FS Chandler Campbell a new deal. 4 years, and lots of cash. His cap hit raises to 7 mill this year

I extend OG Rasnic by two years and drop his cap hit by 6 mill this year.

I extend Sweat by a couple more years

I extend backup RG Ralph Miceli by a year

I extend QB Hoffman by 2 years as well

I have 20 mill in cap space after those moves.

C Riddle wants to jump from 1.6 mill to 5 years and 48 mill - dudes only a 44/44 guy. Not sure I want to commit to that.

I extend P Sobien by a year

I would like to extend - FS Zahavi, MLB Duarte, DE Lincoln, and yet no cash to really commit

I'm thinking about extending CB Pearson a year early. If the dude has another 7 pick, 14 pasdef year for me, his price is going to rise. He'd go to 11.6, and then 13.3 13.3, 13.8, and 16.5 on the back end. But that's just a rise of 6,8 mill this and 7.7 mill next year. Not a whole lot, and I'm likely to pay him next year anyway. Doing it now locks him in.

I could do the same with Leake. 5 years 55 mill, and his cap goes from 1.5 to 8 and then 10, 11, 12 and 14. he's 58/58. He's had good stats for me, and there's no reason not to think that would extend moving forward.

Old 12-04-2015, 03:23 PM   #538
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I extend TE Quinn Dixon and DE Rogers. We are now swimming-ish in cash at 29 mill under the cap.

We pick 30th this year, and w ave a 3.26 from Carolina as well.

RB Shuran is 82/82, and considered the 2nd best RB in the league after 83/83 Douglas Finley. Here is a fun question. How much would you have Shuran in trade? I can't get 1.1, 2 or 3. Maybe 1.4 or 1.5 I suppose. And I could trade those for a bevy of picks to restock my roster.

That would be fun to think about, but too much work to do likely.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-04-2015 at 03:23 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 05:16 PM   #539
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I've got this cash. Anyone in FA I need?

Current Roster Needs:

2 backup RB
2 TE
1 WR
2 OT
DE
DT
2 LB
2 CB

Starters? I could use a TE, a stud WLB, a stud CB, a real C, maybe an OG replacement for Rasnic of stud-ness.

Other than C there aren't any FA out there that would improve our roster, and that C is too expensive.

I make offers to bring back OT Pieper. I have the money to try and retain Sanderson, who's a 49/51 DE for us. DE Lincoln on our team is 36/48 so I don;t see a long term reason to keep him, save as a stop gap for when/if Rogers retires. So we're good, no 5 years 20 mill deal.

After NE paid CB Monty Glenn a ton of money, they cut him after he started and got 3 picks and 6 pasdef. He's a better nickel/dime option than a starter. I could offer him I could offer him a 15 nukk 3 year deal. But he'sin his 9th year, and when he falls from his current 41/41, I don;t knw that he'll be worth it.

Week 2 - Sanderson heads ot New England

Week 3 - Nothing

Week 4 - LT Pieper comes back home for 2 years, 4.42 mill

Week 8 - I extend CB Pearson as discussed and give him a 5 year deal

Week 9 - TE Mitchell Tidwell was signed by the Saints for 5 years, 74 million dollars. I swear we are a cash strapped TE league. There's your proof

CB Jeremiah Hopper signs for 5 years, 66 mill with the Chiefs

Week 10 - I'm a little surprised that there's been no movmenets on my open WR - Cavallo and Robbins

Week 11 - And....Robbins signs with Tampa Bay for 8 mill and 2 years, and Cavallo for 2 and 7.5 with Atlanta. That was a great signing by Atlanta. As out 4th, he's a solid move the sticks style catcher. Got 2000 yards in 4 seasons with us as a 6th rounder

Week 12 - After his price drops, I make an offer to Monty Glenn

He signs for 10.43 mill over 3 years

Old 12-04-2015, 05:52 PM   #540
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2038 NFL Amateur Draft

Y'all ready for this?

I still need RBx2, WR, TEx2, OT, C?, DE, DT, LBx2, CB (maybe 2)

Tampa begins with WR Jace DeLong from Florida State

At 1.30, who do I like??

The best non-K,non-P, non-FB on the board are a pair of OGs that I've scouted -0 OG Delgado and other top players of note include CB Rod Loveless, OLB Joey King and DT Wyatt Johnston. But the bars of some (King) just suck. CB Ethan Kamphaus? SS Richard Weiser?

I skip them and draft a stud FB who was born in WV - Marvin Serwanga, who I'm going to move to TE. I also grab a great OG on the board in the back of the 2nd. Maybe I'll move him to C. BAP from there.

1st - FB Marvin Serwanga, Arizona State
2nd - OG Hector Sinclair, Syracuse
3rd - RB Efrain Ogden, San Jose State
3rd - WR Jackson Frederickson, Grambling State
4th - DT Arnie Walkiewicz, Ohio State
5th - ILB Richard Mulhollon, UCLA
6th - DE Thomas Sweeney, Austin Peay
7th - TE Mark Downs, New Mexico State

Draft review - A+

Old 12-04-2015, 06:27 PM   #541
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I move over my FB and he's now a 36/59 TE and OG Sinclair is 26/53. I have 5 solid OGs. Miceli, Rasnic, Jeffries, Sinclair the rookie, and Sanford.

Maybe I could move one over to C? I make an offer to CB Britt Stanton. UFA RB Kelvin Gibson; and to bring back SLB Kendrick Rodriguez to my squad.

Week 1 - We sign RB Gibson, CB Stanton. Stanton is ready to be a great returner.

Week 2 - Rodriguez signs. Backup DT Gene Sheldon heads to Kansas City.

Team is ready. CAMP TIME

Old 12-04-2015, 07:08 PM   #542
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

TE Serwanga is 40/60 post Camp; OG Sinclair is 29/50, and the others aren't really much of anything. No late hits. No hot UFAs. Nothing. Ah well. Got to sometimes have weaker drafts i suppose.

CB Staton is a return specialist with a 94 KR and 72 PR ratings.

New starters - TE Serwanga,

2nd youngest team in the NFL

Roster Strengths

THE best QB
2nd best RB
16th bets TE
THE best WR
13th worst C
15th best OG
5th best OT
11th worst P
2nd best K
2nd best DE
3rd best DT
13th worst MLB
13th worst OLB
10th best CB
5th best S

We win the preseason 33-10, 51-6, 30-6, and then 55-23

4-0 and in a DOMINATING fashion, cumulative score of 169-45

Ready for the season? No major injuries

I make a few minor massages to my gameplans

Old 12-04-2015, 07:23 PM   #543
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 1 - We open the season with a 45-14 thumping of the Texans. Hoff, 19 of 35 for 4:1 and hits McHugh, Poff, rookie and 5th WR Frederickson,and WR Bannister for score,s and backup RB Paton gets two rushing scores. 3 picks - MLB Sweat, OLB Ellwood, SS McKnight, 3 FF - Rogers (who recovered it), CB Monty Glenn and FS Chandler Campbell - MLB Sweat recovers one. Sacks by Campbell, 1.5 by Aikman, 3 KRB by OG Jeffries

No major injuries

Week 2 - 30-20 over Phily. Def Player of the Week is DE Aikman with 4.5 sacks, 1 blocked pass, and 2 QBKD, 1.5 sacks by DT Zimmerman, 1 sack each by DT Stevenson and MLB Sweat, FF by Aikman and FS Zahavi; Shuran was 19 for 102 and Hoff 22 of 35 for 296 and 3:0 - Albany is 19 and 1 score, and TE Serwanga and WR Bannister the other scores.

Poff broke his toe and is questionable

Week 3 - We win 31-16. Hoff has 29 of 38, 314 and 4:0. Poff has 124 yards and 1 score, Albany another, and McHugh 2 more score. FF by Ellwood. 1 sack each by DT Zimmerman, Stevenson, Aikman, backup DE Lincoln, 2 blocked passes by Rogers,

We have a injury of note. C Maurice Riddle is our for 5 weeks with a back injury.

Week 4 - We host the 3-0 Bengals and take them down 31-9. DE Aikman is again Defensive Player of the Week with 4.5 sacks, 1 FF, 6 QBKD; 2 sacks by DT Zimmerman, 1 by backup DT Clay Altman, and SLB Ellwood, Shuran and Hoffman both rush for score,s and Hoff is 22 of 29 for 284 and 2:0 - McHugh is 98 and 1, and Albany 93 and the other

We are 4-0 at the four week mark

Old 12-04-2015, 07:46 PM   #544
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 5 - We win against the Browns 31-7. Hoff is 28 of 38, 310 and 4:1 hitting McHugh for 167 yards and 1 score, and then Poff, WR Frederickson and RB Dyan Patton for others. 1 sack by McKNight, Ellwood, backup DE Lincoln, Rogers, backup DT Altman, and 2 by Aikman. 4 KRB by OT Leake

In injury news, Patton was injured. Ibench him for a bit.

Week 6 - We defeat the Colts 36-21. SLB Van Ellwood is Game MOM with 1 pick returned for a score, 1 sack. 2 sacks by DE Rogers, 1 by backup OLB Rodriguez. 3 KRB by Keith. Pick by MLB Sweat/.24 of 36, 304, and 2:1, hitting Poffenroth for 106and 1 score and McHugh for 85 and another.

Injury news - backup C JR Page is out for a week or two. I'll start rookie Sinclair in the middle this week.

Week 7 - We win 38-13 over Pittsburgh. The Hoff rocks 26 of 42, 379 and 4:1. Albany 124 yards and 1 score, RB Shurnan catches and rushes for scores and TE Serwanga catches one. 1 sack by FS Campbell, DT Zimmerman, DE Aikman, DT Stevenson,

K Diaz is questionable with a knee injury but I'm not benching him

Week 8 - We lose in Baltimore 10-16. Hoff is 20 of 37, 175 and 1:2 - WR Bannister with that score, MLB Sweat with a pick, FF and 2 sacks by Aikman, 1 sack each by Rogers and Zimmerman,

LG Rasnic is out for a month with an achilles tendon injury., Miceli starts until his return.

We have a horrendous O Line right now.

OT Sergio Keith?> 11 KRB out of 40 KRO
Rasnic? 9 of 34
Leake? 8 of 34
Jeffries? 8 of 35
Riddle? 6 of 16

That's a woefully low % right now, and that's why RB Shuran has been stymied with an anemic 3.19 ypc. He;s got 149 carries right now, more than I would normally have at the half way mark, he should have a lot more than 476 yards to go with it. But he doesn't.

I'm massaging where I target my runs to run more outside the line.

Old 12-04-2015, 08:01 PM   #545
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Week 9 - We host and thump the Titans 30-9. Hoffman is 29 of 41, 242, 2:0 rating McHugh had 104 yard and both scores, picks by CB Stanton and FS Campbell, and 2 sacks each by MLB Sweat, Ellwood, and 1 each by Aikman, Sweeney and Lincoln.

Week 10 - BYE

Week 11 -We host the Texans and beat them 37-24. The Hoff has 25 of 41, 368 and 3:2. Poff Albany and RB Shurna with catches, and Shuran gets 20 for 90 on teh ground. Hoff rushes for a 4th score. 3 fumbles by backup DT Altma, 2.5 by Aikman, 1 each by Rogers, Ellwood, 3 KRB by Leake and Keith.

Albany is concussed and out for 3-4 weeks

Week 12 - We head to Dallas and win 33-30 in OT; RB Shurnan is MVP with 26 for 151, 1 score; Hoffman was 27 of 44, 369, 2:2 - hits rookie Frederickson for 10 catches, 179 yards, and 1 score, and Poff for the other score, and picks by SS Campbell and Lampkin.

SS McKnight is doubtful. I slide Fedolfi into the top spot

Week 13 - We win 31-10 over Oakland. DE Aikman is again Defensive Player of the Week with 4,5 sacks, 1, 4, 9 in other stats. DE Rogers has 4 sacks of his own, an 1 sac each by Zimmerman, FS Zahavi and Lincoln. Pick by Monty Glenn. Fumble recovery for a score by DT Stevenson. FF by Rogers, Glenn, and Zahavi. Shurna rushes for a score, and Hoffman is 22 of 35,m 296 and 2:1 - mcHgh is 160 for 2 score.s

Old 12-04-2015, 08:18 PM   #546
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

At 11-1, no one else is touching us

Week 14 - The Hoff is NFL Offensive Player of the Week with a 38-10 victory over the Redskins. 27 of 44, 354, 4:0 - Poff 3 scores, Fredersickson 1 - picks by MLB Sweat, and CB Lampkin, 1 sack by Sweat, Ellwood, Stevenson, Zimmerman, Sweeney,

TE Quinn Dixon is four with a broken foot. WR Albany and OG Rasnic are back form injury.

Week 15 - We host the colts and beat them 38-31. The Hoff is again Off Player of the Week with 28 of 33, 374, and 4:0 - Poff has 159 and 1, Albany 106 and 2, and Bannister 1. Shuran is 16 for 72 and 1. Sacks by MLB Sweat, and DE Rogers'

Week 16 - We smash the Giants 38-13. Hoff has 23 of 33, 265 and 3:1 -0 McHugh rocks 139 and 2 score,s and TE Serwanga the other. Shuran is 19 for 182 and 2 score.s Picks by Pearson and Sweat. Sacks by SS McKNight, DE Aikman3 KRB by Keith

Week 17 - We host the 3-12 Titans. They head back losers 31-17. Hoff is 24 of 34, 365, 4:1, Poff is 127 yards, McHugh 1 score, Albany 2, and TE Downs 1. Sweat with a pick, sack by Aikman.

We have the #1 seed and a bye

Old 12-04-2015, 08:30 PM   #547
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2038 NFL Playoffs

Wild Card:

Indianapolis at San Diego
Buffalo at Baltimore

Dallas at New York
Philadelphia at Detroit

Baltimore is too much 34-12
San Diego too - 19-3

Dallas wins on the road - 31-18
Philadelphia does too - 24-20

Divisional weekend

The only team we lost to all season was Baltimore. Who is heading to town.

We win 28-20. Van Ellwood is MVp with 2 picks, 1 returned for a score, and Glenn does the same. 14 points off turnovers. Hoffman is 13 of 28, 139 an 2:1. Poff and Albany caught scores. Sacks by DT Stevenson, DE Aikman, DT Zimmerman, and DE Rogers - all four of my starters on the line.

San Diego beat the Jets

Dallas took down the Seahakws and the Falcons held against the Eagles

One injury of note - CB Pearson is out for a month and won't start. Monty Glenn starts, in what is a tremendous amount of irony

NFL Championship Weekend

AFC - #1 seed 15-1 Jaguars host the #3 seed 12-4 Chargers

#5 seed Cowboys, 9-7 vs the #4 seed 9-7 Falcons.

We win 42-7

K Diaz is Game MVP with 4/4. Hoffman was 24 of 34, 211 and 3:1 - McHugh 1 score, and Albany 2. Shuran was 24 for 156 and 1 score. CB Monty Glenn with a pick. Sacks by Aikman, Campbell, Stevenson and Rogers. 4 KRb by Keith, 3 by Riddle

Dallas won 20-10

Old 12-04-2015, 08:36 PM   #548
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The 2038 NFL Super Bowl

Up until recently, we had only won 4 Rings, and then we go the back to back ones. We had 2 19-0 seasons, and that was after Denver did it though, and we are looking at our 3rd Super Bowl appearance in 5 years, and perhaps our 3rd victory. The Cowboys aren't exactly a strong team.

But we've been weak this year too. Our defense has carried us, particularly our D Line. (Not the weaker secondary this year)

Here we go!

On the day, Hoffman is 27 of 62 for 230 and 2:0. McHugh and Poffenroth with scores. He could not connect. Our running game never got started with just 11 runs vs 62 passes. I don't know how that happened. Pick by DT Zimmerman. Sacks by Sweat, Ellwood, Aikman, backup DE Lincoln. Dez kicks 1, 2, 3, and then 4 Fgs on the day, That's nice though. Plus the passes from Hoffman and the PAT, we score 26 on the day and...

They win with 34-26

We were winning at the end of the 3rd, 26-24. They score 10 in the 4th and we were stopped.

Game to the Cowboys

Old 12-04-2015, 08:39 PM   #549
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Season Awards:

Player of the year: QB Damien Hoffman

Offensive Player of the Year: Hoffman
Defensive Player of the Year: DE Andres Aikman

All Pro 1st Team:

QB Damien Hoffman
DE Andres Aikman
MLB Eduardo Sweat

2nd Team:

WR Adrian McHugh
DE Jordan Rogers
DT Cooper Zimmerman

That's right - three outta four in All-Pro this season from my D Line. And I think Ellwood was on a All Pro pace and got sidetracked the last few weeks, while Sweat his first All Pro.

Old 12-04-2015, 08:48 PM   #550
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Season Stats- Offense

OB Damien Hoffman 395 of 596, 66.3%, 4951 yards, 48:13, 109.6 ratng, 20 sacks, 15 QBKD, 3 fumbles

Hoffman was the most yards, TDs, and 2nd best rating among 16game starters. Not bad from the guy. Not bad.

RB Alfredo Shuran, 297 for 1105, 7 rush scores, 3.72 ypc, 47 for 328 and 3 TD catches

I don't know if my gameplan adjustments at the half of the season helped, but his ypc picked up considerably and he finished looking better comparatively. I need to push my O Lien if I expect to keep rushing Shuran.

WR Adrian McHugh, 97 for 1370, 13 scores
WR Maxwell Poffenroth, 82 for 1091 and 10
WR Perry Albany, 14 games, 71 for 975 and 9
WR Jackson Frederickson, 32 for 377 and 3
TE Marvin Serwanga, 274 yards, 3 scores; 2 KRB

Down years for receivers and others as well. We won with defnse more than offense this year. Get ready for the yuck:

OT Sergio Keith, 24 KRB of 63 KRO, 2 sacks allowed
OT Donnell Leake, 20 of 79, 1 pancake, 5 sacks
C Maurice Riddle, 19 of 59 and 1 pancake and 2 sacks - 13 games
OG Mickey Jeffries - 18 of 65, 6 sacks
OG Lamar Rasnic, 11 games, 14 of 53, 1 sack
OG Ralph Miceli, 5 starts, 7 of 33, 2 sacks

Well Keith picked it up at the end of the season, but everyone else dropped in % poorly this year from last.

Special Teams -

K Tom Diaz - 28 of 33, 58/58 PAT

P Joseph Sobien - 87 punts, 44,3 average, 34 in 20

FS Quentin Zahavi led our team with 24 special teams tackles

CB Britt Stanton -- 42 PR, 15.8 -longest average in league among qualifiers, 31.3 KR average, longest in league among qualifiers.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-04-2015 at 08:51 PM.