Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #951
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Deadline.

Good luck village. The mrs thinks we nailed a wolf tonight. I'm not so sure.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #952
Autumn
Head Coach

Man, I don't know about this. This is pretty murky.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:02 PM   #953
Autumn
Head Coach

All right, I'll be back later to see what happened. Sorry I haven't been around as much this game guys. Seems quiet without me blathering!
Old 04-21-2011, 09:19 PM   #957
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Late result tonight. Had to resolve a PM issue I was having and am not feeling very well.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:20 PM   #958
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Hope you feel better CF.

Oh, can anyone recommend a good mouse? My mouse is dying on me, keeps losing connection.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:23 PM   #959
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Had a long bathroom break thanks. (TMI).

Listen to this while you wait. Still deleting PMs so I can double check something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQEgZNqa8jE

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-21-2011 at 09:23 PM.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:28 PM   #960
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

How if ANYBODY wanted to PM me, you may do so now.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #961
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

FYI - duking is happening tonight. I didn't want to spill too much prior to deadline, wanted to let any voting that was going to happen to play out, give us as much to work with as possible. Thanks for taking one for the team, EF - definitely the best way to go!
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:39 PM   #962
hoopsguy
General Manager

If that is the case, then good playing with you this game EF and appreciate your work. We haven't done too much with our votes, so here's hoping that the roled villagers can keep their streak going.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:39 PM   #963
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

If the seer is on they may want to spill their guts at this point.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:46 PM   #965
hoopsguy
General Manager

Narcizo, this is unusual time for you to be around. Thoughts on voting today before we see results?
Old 04-21-2011, 09:50 PM   #966
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Hi guys. I woke up and couldn't sleep so I started thinking about something - why Thomkal got hit. Thom asked Hoops a couple of questions and seemed pretty suspicious of him generally. What if hoops was a wolf. That would explain them thinking Thom was a seer and taking him out. Anyway that's about it really. Just wanted to get that out there in case I die tonight. Probably another of my narkle fixations but it made sense to me.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 09:52 PM   #967
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

My guess is they were hunting for the mrs. Hoping there was a reason I went bug over him on day 2.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:54 PM   #968
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Narcizo, this is unusual time for you to be around. Thoughts on voting today before we see results?

Heh!

J23 - DV. Despite what I said I think I feel better about a DV lynch than J23. Not really caught up on the ins and outs (although there don't seem to have been many). I'm a bit wary of the duke being used if that's whats happening but it's a bit late for that.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:55 PM   #969
hoopsguy
General Manager

Narc, I would definitely take him out if I thought he was the seer. I didn't have to worry about it this game, but putting on my "(bad) wolf hat" I wouldn't expect Thomkal to have me as a wolf and not spring it at some point in the day.

On a semi-related topic, I think I've known who the seer is for a couple of days now ... going to be interested in finding out if I was right when he eventually does reveal.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:58 PM   #970
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Anyway - I should probably try to get back to sleep now.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #971
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Getting worried that the seer is set on taking his information to the grave with him as some point.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:02 PM   #972
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Getting worried that the seer is set on taking his information to the grave with him as some point.

I was thinking that too...almost pushing it too far! Let's hope we are wrong!
Old 04-21-2011, 10:26 PM   #973
hoopsguy
General Manager

I'm really starting to believe Gonzo was the seer, first page be damned.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:48 PM   #974
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It was a bit of a relaxing day for everyone. Everyone, that is, except for mother and father wolf, for even though they were successful in the hunt, their problems have by no means been solved. And in their cave, that evening they watched over their cubs and fretted over what to do about Mowgli and the pack. And even before they could discuss it there was a scratching. The moonlight was blocked out of the mouth of the cave, for Shere Khan's great square head and shoulders were thrust into the entrance.

"Shere Khan does us great honor," said Father Wolf, but his eyes were very angry. "What does Shere Khan need?"

"My quarry. I know the man cub is in here and you must give it to me!" said Shere Khan. "Its parents have run off. The pack does not care. Stop these shenanigans and give it to me."

Shere_Khan_Thwarted_by_lyosha (400x285).jpg

But Father Wolf knew that the mouth of the cave was too narrow for a tiger to come in by. Even where he was, Shere Khan's shoulders and forepaws were cramped for want of room, as a man's would be if he tried to fight in a barrel.

"The Wolves are a free people," said Father Wolf. "They take orders from the Head of the Pack, and not from any striped cattle-killer. The man's cub is ours--to kill if we choose."

"You choose and you do not choose! What talk is this of choosing? By the bull that I killed, am I to stand nosing into your dog's den for my fair dues? It is I, Shere Khan, who speak!"

The tiger's roar filled the cave with thunder. Mother Wolf shook herself clear of the cubs and sprang forward, her eyes, like two green moons in the darkness, facing the blazing eyes of Shere Khan.

growlingwolf.jpg

"And it is I, Raksha, The Demon, who answers. The man's cub is mine--mine to me! He shall not be killed. He shall live to run with the Pack and to hunt with the Pack; and in the end, look you, hunter of little naked cubs--frog-eater--fish-killer--he shall hunt thee! Now get hence, or by the cranes that I killed, back thou goest to thy mother, burned beast of the jungle, lamer than ever thou came into the world! Go!"

Father Wolf looked on amazed. He had almost forgotten the days when he won Mother Wolf in fair fight from five other wolves, when she ran in the Pack and was not called The Demon for compliment's sake. Shere Khan might have faced Father Wolf, but he could not stand up against Mother Wolf, for he knew that where he was she had all the advantage of the ground, and would fight to the death. So he backed out of the cave mouth growling, and when he was clear he shouted:

"Each dog barks in his own yard! We will see what the Pack will say to this fostering of man-cubs or I will destroy them all. The cub is mine, and to my teeth he will come in the end, O bush-tailed thieves!"

He expected his servant Tabaqui to say something very kiss-ass and yesman like to appease him. When that did not come it made him angrier and he roared in fury and punched a chipmunk.

969765-chipmunk4_large (156x200).jpg

Mother Wolf threw herself down panting among the cubs, and Father Wolf said to her gravely:

"Shere Khan speaks this much truth. Something must be done. Thou will still keep him, Mother. That I promise."
Old 04-21-2011, 10:49 PM   #975
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

(more coming...)
Old 04-21-2011, 11:35 PM   #976
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

There is much anticipation at council rock. Those around are anxious and are sure who they need to get rid of. Baloo is sitting on the ground holding aloft Tabaqui's skull, which has been picked clean by the buzzards. He sticks his hand inside and uses it like a puppet.

variants_4126.jpg

"And now, boys and girls, we will have another vote. One of you is in league with Shere Khan and that makes me vewwy vewwy saaaad."

1297651280.jpg

"Yes," adds Baloo again holding up his other hand which is inside the costume wolf head of Thomkal, "If any of you wolves aren't really wolves, you're gonna get eaten. Mwuahahaha."

Bagheera knocks the skull and wolf head out of his hands.

"Baloo, this is a very serious matter. If Mowgli is to have any chance in this pack, the pack has to be strong and safe."

"Pssshhaw! There's no wolves in league with Shere Khan. You're crazy, Bagghy. We ain't even seen that cat around here in days."

All this is drown out by much bickering amongst the wolves. They started gathering round the newly marked stones that marked the graves. No actual holes were dug but two small arrangements of stones were made, one for dwardzala and one for Thomkal (basically his wolf suit was laid to rest on the stones). There is one unmarked grave of rocks at the end that no one noticed before. It now trembles and the rocks are disturbed but that soon stops and everyone goes back to their mourning the loss of their friends.

Their honorable intentions and good will towards the latest comrades is touching, but then it turns into accusations. Who did this? Who called them out? Who left Thomkal alone with Kaa? Who told Shere Khan the wolves were leaving?

The pack is back to square one and many names are shouted, then fewer, then it becomes a barking match between two and--

"STOP!!!!!!!!!!" says the one who keeps calling himself nothing else but Father Wolf, "I cannot have my brothers fighting. I cannot have my family come to harm. And I especially cannot bare to see another wolf's blood shed. I shall do it."

He jumps up on the council rock by Akela, "Fellow wolves, take me. If you wish to accuse someone, accuse me."

"That is not the way," says Akela, "that is not the Law of the Jungle."

"But it is if you say so."

An audible gasp is heard from the crowd as they realize he is right.

Akela is speechless. He looks at the brave hunter wolf in front of him and the wolf stalwartly stares back very serious. Akela bows his head, then turns to the other wolves.

"Let it be known that this brave wolf did sacrifice himself for the good of the pack. He will be sung about in songs to our last breath. And if he is a lying stinking tigerlover, then may we feast upon his bones."

The wolves all bow their heads in acknowledgement of Akela's pronouncement.

"It is done," says Akela, "You are hereby banished from the pack. You must go far away and never return."

Father Wolf nods again.

"You can't. You can't do this!" says Mother Wolf, tears streaming down her face, "Think of your cubs!"

"They are your cubs, my dear. I do it for you and for them," he says with a nuzzle. They stare at each other, then slowly walk back to their cave. A sign is hung outside their door reading "If this cave is rockin', don't come a knockin'!"

Rama_and_Raksha_by_Kabocha24.png (400x334).jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFGWU7fu32A

From within their cave, you hear weeps and sobs and growls and barks and the earth moves. (They like it RUFF!) Many of you whistle or look at the ground embarressed or count the gravestones again. Baloo goes back to playing with his puppets. Some time later, Father Wolf emerges again.

"Farewell my brothers."

He turns to his wife and gives her one last smooch, then runs away, down the path through the trees, over the field, and gets steamrollered by Shere Khan in the distance who rips into Father Wolf, rending him apart with all his might. There is no feeding. The fangs and claws of the tiger have made sure there is naught but scrap left after his destruction. His voice echoes throughout the camp.

fatherwolf.jpg

[The vote has been duked to EagleFan. He was Father Wolf.]

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-24-2011 at 07:13 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:31 AM   #978
bhlloy
Coordinator

Thanks EF.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:55 AM   #979
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

wolf-face (400x300).jpg

The beautiful vogue wolf was cleaning her house late that night and hanging pictures of herself around her cave. She loved getting her picture taken. Of all the wolves she was the most photographed wolf by National Geographic, Ranger Rick, and there were even rumors she made one appearance in Playwolf, which she vehemently denied.

She started getting a little distracted by the large mirror hanging in her cave. The reflection was so lovely, she couldn't waste it on anything. So she started putting on many outfits that suited her skintones.
"Oh, that's lovely. I just love this cape, the red just looks striking."
She made several poses and twirled the cape around her. Wonderful!
*knock knock knock*
There was a knock at her door.

wolf at the doorimage (318x400).jpg

"Just a minute. Oh hi there. And what can I do for you, Mr. Wolf.
"Why I'd like your autograph, Miss Wolf. You're so famous I thought I had to get a picture before...well, before anything happened."

"Oh, why aren't you just the handsomest thing."
"I've always wanted to, you know ask you out."
"Really? I had no idea."
"Sure, um. I know things are bad and all but would you like to go on a picnic by the lake? The moon is full! It looks gorgeous."
"Why that sounds lovely. I'll get my basket. What do you want to eat?"
"Oh just bring anything. I've got all I need." said the other wolf.
"Well, I'm all ready."
"Shall, we, Miss Wolf?"
"Oh, please. Call me Telle."

Telle_new (314x400).jpg

They walk together down the path and set up by the lake. The moon sure is glistening off the water. Telle's eyes sparkle and the other wolf stands and bows.
"What did you bring for your last meal?"
"Oh," said Telle, "I just brought some slices of dried elk and a partridge. What do you have?"
The large wolf rises to his full size in front of her and growls, "You will do nicely."

He goes for her throat. Telle is bowled over and rolls backward, the wolf still at her throat. Blood dripping from her she squirms loose and knocks the other wolf back with her snout. She spins and jumps forward, running with all her might away from the lake, but she goes no further. Her legs have now been entwined by a large snake which drags her back toward the awaiting wolf. And the picnic resumes.

The end is quick for Telle. And after his tasty cannibalistic picnic, the wolf hurries back to her cave, and slips inside. He looks around outside quickly.
"Thanks Kaa," he says.
"Don't mention it.....ssssss.......," says the snake, slithering off.
He closes Telle's door and rubs his paws together. At once he is in her closet going through each individual outfit, checking out everything and holding it up to himself in the large mirror. He settles on a nice little number, a sleeping outfit and bonnet and puts it on. He always did go for the matron look. Strangely there is another knock at the door.
"Kaa? You just stay out there, okay?"
He looks around worriedly, then jumps into bed and pulls the covers over himself.
The door opens.
"Come in," he says using his best falsetto.

Shrek the Third - The Big Bad Wolf - 02.jpg

It is Mother Wolf. She is in a crazed rage. Her eyes are bugging out, her hair stands on end and her face is stained with tears.
"Um, what do you want my dear?" says the wolf in bed.
"Why, Telle, what an ugly face you've got."
"What? Why that's not very nice."
"Why Telle what a big full belly you've got," she says punching him in the stomach. He springs up exposing his garb.
"Um...the better to...um the better to...um...dammit that hurt!"
"The better to DIJEST YOU WITH! DIJEST WITH A J! And I will give you one bite for each time I've cried, that's 23 bites! "
"No!! Kaaa! KAAAA!"
Mother wolf lunges at the Big Bad J23 and the wolves fight and what a shame the beautiful nightgown is torn to shreds.

wolves_fighting2 (400x271).jpg

J23 falls over the bed and cracks Mother Wolf over the head with a lamp. She charges him and headbutts him in the belly. The two roll across the cave. Mother Wolf grabs his muzzle in her mouth and clenches down. Her teeth sink in deep and she squeezes. He wrestles to get her off but she if not budging. He thrashes and rolls on top of her trying to get loose, but her jaws are locked tight and nothing but vengeance is in her eyes. He flounders and pushes and thrashes, then yelps several times...then he finally gasps his last breath and collapses, dead.

Her mouth unclenches slowly and she falls over breathing heavily. Blood trickles off of her fangs and seeps out of the open wounds in J23's snout and throat.

Mother Wolf collapses on the bed when it is done, her family in tatters, her husband dead, but now partially avenged. She is soon greeted by the looks of her smiling comrades, who carry her back to her cave.

[Telle was a vanilla member of the Seeonee wolf pack. Mother Wolf has hunted and killed J23. J23 was a Red Riding Hood Big Bad Wolf, vanilla accomplice of Shere Khan.]

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 04-22-2011 at 10:40 AM.
Old 04-22-2011, 12:56 AM   #980
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
[Telle was a vanilla member of the Seeonee wolf pack. Mother Wolf has hunted and killed J23. J23 was a Red Riding Hood Big Bad Wolf, vanilla accomplice of Shere Khan.]

Nice! Thanks for not following the results of the vote Mother Wolf.
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 12:58 AM   #981
mckerney
Coordinator

Glad the seer didn't reveal yesterday, hopefully he's found a wolf by now.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:01 AM   #982
mckerney
Coordinator

Vote Autumn

Didn't stop suspecting him yesterday, the deciding vote between J23 doesn't make him look any better. I'll leave my vote here unless the seer comes out with something to change my mind.
Old 04-22-2011, 01:31 AM   #983
mckerney
Coordinator

I think for the last one (presumably) we can look at the DV voters, thought PF has revealed and I still have a bit of trust for Zinto from day one. That leaves us with

Narcizo
The Jackal
DaddyTorgo
Autumn

I've also said that I believe Autumn is one of the wolves, working from this assumption I think we can remove The Jackal. Autumn introduced him as a third candidate when it was 2-2 between DV and J23, I can't see a wolf introducing another wolf at that point. I think we'll find two wolves between these three, with this as my order of suspicion:

1. Autumn
2. Narcizo
3. DaddyTorgo
Old 04-22-2011, 02:40 AM   #984
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Hello all, I am your friendly neighbourhood seer. I tempted to hold off but, you know to see developments today but I'm afraid I'm just not sure about my connection this evening so I don't want to risk it. Ok guys, there's a really funny story here. You're going to laugh and laugh. Here goes.

1. Gonzo - yeah, I know. I wanted to get a read on someone I thought we'd have a hard time getting a read on. Going to sleep meant that I missed he was AWOL - otherwise I'd have scanned someone else. Soz. I was following Autumn's lead last game and letting the usual candidates have a couple of days in the sun.

2. Packer - Scan Packer! Scan Packer! Everyone says. So there you go, I do. Then go to bed about an hour before he reveals. Me the next day ->

3. Autumn - At least. A scan I can actually use. Thank you. I was pretty sure I was right but not positive. Now I was.

So I'm 1/3 for useful scans. So no way I'm revealing off of that yesterday. Sorry.

4. Hoopsguy - I totally knew it. Well "knew" it, then. Ok I thought there was a chance. And I thought having Autumn and Hoops cleared as villagers would leave us in good shape. Sure he had made me though, and I'm guessing he probably did last night. So yeah, Hoops is a baddie. Wish I could be around to banter with you about this Hoops but I've got to rush.

Remains to be seen if he's the brutal. Looks like there's a 50/50 chance. Guess we'll just have to roll the dice.

Vote Hoops

Bodyguard, remember to do a conditional protect order on me - in case Hoops is the brutal and takes me out.

If there's any question I'm the seer look at my early post yesterday where I tell you guys pretty much everything I know - Autumn is clear and I've only got one useful scan.

Traa. Sorry for killing the day.
Old 04-22-2011, 03:11 AM   #985
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Hope you feel better CF.

Oh, can anyone recommend a good mouse? My mouse is dying on me, keeps losing connection.

277673-175026-jerry_large (214x300).jpg
Old 04-22-2011, 03:11 AM   #986
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
4. Hoopsguy - I totally knew it. Well "knew" it, then. Ok I thought there was a chance. And I thought having Autumn and Hoops cleared as villagers would leave us in good shape. Sure he had made me though, and I'm guessing he probably did last night. So yeah, Hoops is a baddie. Wish I could be around to banter with you about this Hoops but I've got to rush.

I actually asked my hubby about this guy earlier, oh well, I got J23, that'll have to do

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:45 AM   #987
Zinto
College Starter

Awesome job Narc and Darth, baring any counter-reveals I think we are in pretty good shape right now especially if Hoops is not the brutal. I am thinking we should vote night fall after hearing what Hoops says.

Vote Hoops
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 04:53 AM   #988
mckerney
Coordinator

Unvote Autumn
Vote Hoops
Old 04-22-2011, 07:47 AM   #989
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Awesome, awesome night. Well done DV (and EF too, of course) and Narcizo as well.

VOTE HOOPSGUY

PS - I love the writeups, CF. Great stuff
Old 04-22-2011, 08:17 AM   #990
bhlloy
Coordinator

Cool. Great timing Narc...

Vote Hoops
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #991
Autumn
Head Coach

Amazing writeup, CrimsonFox, really amazing.
Old 04-22-2011, 08:29 AM   #992
Autumn
Head Coach

Things are rolling my way. Thanks for scanning me, Narcizo, as I would have had a hard time arguing myself out of a lynch today with the way things went.

VOTE HOOPSGUY
Old 04-22-2011, 09:17 AM   #993
hoopsguy
General Manager

Sigh - I had been talking about killing Narcizo for several days now but we always ended up on some damn vanilla villager.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:21 AM   #994
Autumn
Head Coach

If CF will allow it, might as well get this over with as soon as we can.

VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 04-22-2011, 09:27 AM   #995
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Sigh - I had been talking about killing Narcizo for several days now but we always ended up on some damn vanilla villager.

My heart bleeds for you...well my whole body does, but you get the point.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:39 AM   #996
mckerney
Coordinator

Vote Nightfall
Old 04-22-2011, 09:47 AM   #997
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

VOTE NIGHTFALL
Old 04-22-2011, 09:51 AM   #998
mckerney
Coordinator

We may as well start looking at who we like for tomorrows vote, with Narcizo's reveal I think we are down to DaddyTorgo and The Jackal. I'll have to look things over to see if there could be anyone else, but if we can get it down to two we can scan and vote for the other if it comes back negative tomorrow.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:54 AM   #999
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

epic post
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 09:57 AM   #1000
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
We may as well start looking at who we like for tomorrows vote, with Narcizo's reveal I think we are down to DaddyTorgo and The Jackal. I'll have to look things over to see if there could be anyone else, but if we can get it down to two we can scan and vote for the other if it comes back negative tomorrow.

This is hilarious.