Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-11-2006, 06:18 PM   #851
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

I'm not sure who to vote on today. I'm still torn on Fouts (I don't think he killed Alan, but I do find it odd that the lieutenant doesn't have any night actions), but I'm not even considering voting for him today. I'm going to vote on someone who has been completely UTR today. I think he's only posted twice today and I actually forgot he was playing until I saw his name in the player list.

Vote Mr. Wednesday
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:19 PM   #852
Fouts
College Starter

Alright, I'm out of the thread for the rest of the day. I tried to explain the obvious, but I'm not wasting my time anymore. I may check in before the deadline.
Fouts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #853
Blade6119
Coordinator

Ill crack up if fouts get lynched in both games on the same day...that would be priceless

I wont vote him, since i think he is good. I dont think hes telling us everything though...
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:26 PM   #854
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

Here is how I have it as of post 851

Day 2 Vote:

2 Ntndeacon – Tyrith (719), DaddyTorgo (766)
2 Fouts – Anxiety (835), Lathum (850)
1 DaddyTorgo – BrianD (739)
1 SnDvl – Path (793)
1 Lathum – Dubb (823)
1 Anxiety – Fouts (838)
1 Mr.Wednesday – Jonathan Ezarik (851)

Not Voted: st.cronin, Barkeep, Blade, ntndeacon, Mr. Wed., Coffee Warlord, SnDvls, LoneStarGirl, hoopsguy
Grammaticus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:28 PM   #855
Blade6119
Coordinator

VOTE LONESTARGIRL

She voted for fouts, has been UTR, and no offense but i havent felt like she has contributed much. If anxiety and lathum stay on fouts i might swap to one of them.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:28 PM   #856
Tyrith
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Ezarik View Post
I'm not sure who to vote on today. I'm still torn on Fouts (I don't think he killed Alan, but I do find it odd that the lieutenant doesn't have any night actions),

He already got a duke, that's pretty big. Some people might like to sleep at night. I don't know though.
Tyrith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:29 PM   #857
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

Vote Anxiety

I really think he's stretching, I believe Fouts is on our side. Do not get why so many people want him dead.
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM   #858
Tyrith
College Starter

Okay, observation time.

We have two and a half hours to lynch. We're going to need at least nine votes to lynch. If we don't were looking at another duel. Is a duel something we're interested in today? If we're okay with that, then we can keep doing what we're doing. Otherwise, we need to consolidate. Personally I'm okay with a duel between pretty much any of the people that have votes so far, but I thought it was time to point out our situation here.
Old 12-11-2006, 06:33 PM   #859
path12
Coordinator

Crap. I just found out that the power is out at my house yet again. I'm leaving the office now, hopefully it'll be back on by deadline but based on the other friggin' four times this past month I'm not optimistic......
Old 12-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #860
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrith View Post
Okay, observation time.

We have two and a half hours to lynch. We're going to need at least nine votes to lynch. If we don't were looking at another duel. Is a duel something we're interested in today? If we're okay with that, then we can keep doing what we're doing. Otherwise, we need to consolidate. Personally I'm okay with a duel between pretty much any of the people that have votes so far, but I thought it was time to point out our situation here.

Im fine with a duel, and might actually prefer it. I think our roles are likely to be able to hold their own in a duel(i can), and i think we have a better shot of not losing them taking this route. My $.02
Demotivation
Old 12-11-2006, 06:40 PM   #861
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

As of post 857

Day 2 Vote:

2 Ntndeacon – Tyrith (719), DaddyTorgo (766)
2 Fouts – Anxiety (835), Lathum (850)
2 Anxiety – Fouts (838), Coffee Warlord (857)
1 SnDvl – Path (793)
1 Lathum – Dubb (823)
1 Mr.Wednesday – Jonathan Ezarik (851)
1 LoneStarGirl – Blade (855)

Not Voted: st.cronin, Barkeep, ntndeacon, Mr. Wed., SnDvls, LoneStarGirl, hoopsguy
Old 12-11-2006, 07:05 PM   #862
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119 View Post
Im fine with a duel, and might actually prefer it. I think our roles are likely to be able to hold their own in a duel(i can), and i think we have a better shot of not losing them taking this route. My $.02

or at least if we lose them we lose our "weaker" guards as opposed to the stronger?
DaddyTorgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:07 PM   #863
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
I'm not sure who to vote on today. I'm still torn on Fouts (I don't think he killed Alan, but I do find it odd that the lieutenant doesn't have any night actions), but I'm not even considering voting for him today. I'm going to vote on someone who has been completely UTR today. I think he's only posted twice today and I actually forgot he was playing until I saw his name in the player list.

Vote Mr. Wednesday

I got busy this afternoon, but I really didn't have anything to add to the hoops/path/etc. byplay.

I'm terrible at trying to deconstruct people's every thoughts early in the game; I've seen things go so many different ways that I'm really skittish about reading too much into an offhand remark. Usually I kinda watch things for the first day or so, pass along anything useful that I learn during the night, and start to sink my teeth into things around the third or fourth day, when everything still makes no sense but there's a whole lot of nonsensical data to analyze.

That said...

As of right now, I'm not inclined to distrust hoops, path, Blade, nor Fouts. I think everyone else is still fair game.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:08 PM   #864
Tyrith
College Starter

Even if we're going for a duel, we still need to consolidate some. I'm very much open to changing my vote, but I don't be the one that makes this a two candidate race right now.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:16 PM   #865
Jonathan Ezarik
College Benchwarmer

Fair enough, Mr. Wednesday.

UNVOTE Mr. Wednesday

VOTE ntndeacon

He's been completely absent today. I'm not convinced that a duel is the best thing for us, but if we're going to have one, I figure someone quiet makes a good candidate.
Jonathan Ezarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:16 PM   #866
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fouts View Post
Honestly, what is your agenda? Do you think I have the duke power, can assassinate people, and still pose a threat to you? Wow, let me snap my fingers and watch you die.

vote anxiety

No, I think the bad guys might have several powers among themthe two meniotned, or that you have the duke power and baddies as a group have assassination and that you were sent to kill becuase if it failed, you could talk you r way out.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:19 PM   #867
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Besdies, the only peice of evidence we have is against Fouts. A Day Two vote is often as worthless as a Day One, and most people are just voting to vote. Why not vote with the one piece of evidence we have?

-Anxiety

Old 12-11-2006, 07:24 PM   #868
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

We have one piece of evidence that has M. Fouts's name on it but is entirely inconclusive as to whether it actually tells against him.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 12-11-2006, 07:25 PM   #869
Tyrith
College Starter

My greatest fear is that if we don't put Fouts up today this game might turn into something that's about no one but Fouts for another day or two. That's not good for us in any scenario...and I could see how he could be bad, for a variety of reasons...and I could also see how Anxiety is barking us up the wrong tree very easily.
Old 12-11-2006, 07:27 PM   #870
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday View Post
We have one piece of evidence that has M. Fouts's name on it but is entirely inconclusive as to whether it actually tells against him.

Do you mean that you think he bought the wine but someone else poisoned it or that you just think it was planted?

With the first, okay, but Fouts hasn't said anything of the sort.

With the second, it does tell against him, your just choosing not to beleive it.

-Anxiety

Old 12-11-2006, 07:43 PM   #871
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Hoops,

Can you confirm that it was dubb who sent you your guest last night?

Home and catching up. The PM did not indicate who sent my guest last night.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 07:48 PM   #872
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anxiety View Post
Do you mean that you think he bought the wine but someone else poisoned it or that you just think it was planted?

With the first, okay, but Fouts hasn't said anything of the sort.

With the second, it does tell against him, your just choosing not to beleive it.

If it was actually planted, then it's in his favor, not against him. You appear to be claiming the opposite, that it was not planted, is actual evidence, that he was sufficiently careless to drop a receipt for the wine knowing that it had been poisoned.

Old 12-11-2006, 07:50 PM   #873
hoopsguy
General Manager

And less catching up than I expected to have to do.

If we are working for a showdown I wouldn't mind having Lathum in it after his "2nd man in" vote on Fouts yesterday and another one on him today.

If Fouts is on the side of the Guard, and the Muskateers continue to leave him alive waiting for us to off him that gives us a good vote every night. I'm just fine with deferring on a decision towards him for a couple of days, unless he is caught red-handed at some point in time. I'm willing to accept the "easier explanation" that the Duke is good rather than the more convoluted one in the short term. The chances seem pretty slim that a bad guy is Duke and gets a bad dice roll on a kill on Night 1.

VOTE LATHUM
Old 12-11-2006, 07:59 PM   #874
Tyrith
College Starter

Lathum/ntn works for me. But right now we have _six_ no votes. I'm kind of afraid of shenanigans.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:05 PM   #875
SnDvls
Pro Starter

I'm not going to add to the mess
of the people who have 2 votes
so.

I'm behind Fouts as being good
Anxiety I think is just misguided
no real read on ntn or lathum
so it's between them.
of the people on them now I have
more faith in the hoops/dubb combo
than the Daddy T/Tyrith combo

so vote lathum
SnDvls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:06 PM   #876
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

You will get no shenanigans from me. I dont want to vote again for Fouts because he is in my tiny COT so I think I am going to vote Lathum. He is the second person to vote for Fouts and he was the second to vote for Dubb yesterday. And I know that he is a damned good player and yet not playing up to his normal standards this game.
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:07 PM   #877
LoneStarGirl
College Starter

vote lathum

Not saying you, lathum, are being under the radar cuz that is like the pot calling the kettle black. But you and Briand haven't been playing like I am used to you playing, and since Briand has no votes, im going with you
LoneStarGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:10 PM   #878
Barkeep49
Coordinator

I'm not inclined to vote for either Fouts, who I think has a 75/25 chance of being good (roughly the % I feel of good to bad dukes in games). I remain skeptical of those so readily willing to clear him, but I'm certainly not willing to condemn him.

No one quite plays me like Lathum, but I sense nothing mischievous from him this game so I'm not ready to make him the second candidate.

I'm just saying this now: My hoops radar is going WAY off. The last time it went off like this he was a bad guy. Nothing concrete, merely intuition. I know he put information out there, but he ALWAYS puts information out there, good or bad. Anyhow just want to say he's been pinging my radar.

That said I don't want to add another horse to the race.

So between NTN and Anxiety, I like Anxiety's logic and posts better so by elimination I'm going with

Vote ntndeacon
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #879
Tyrith
College Starter

Lathum 4, ntn 4.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:13 PM   #880
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Has ntndeacon said anything at all today?

Old 12-11-2006, 08:14 PM   #881
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, not that it's likely to matter, as I'm not going after Anxiety right now.

Old 12-11-2006, 08:15 PM   #882
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarGirl View Post
And I know that he is a damned good player and yet not playing up to his normal standards this game.

I don't think there's a whole lot for a "good player" to do early on. You can try to pick apart people's posts using contextual analysis, I suppose, but I'm not convinced that skill at doing that makes a person a good player. The real skill comes into play after the first day or so, sifting through the mountain of posts and votes and picking out the pieces that really tell a person's allegiance.

Old 12-11-2006, 08:16 PM   #883
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

i don't remember if NTN was active earlier, but i know he hasn't said anything at least since I voted for him
Old 12-11-2006, 08:23 PM   #884
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

I feel bad for who ever is third in the voting tonight.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2006, 08:24 PM   #885
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

dola- I have a reason to be suspicous of Fouts and if he ends up third in voting it will be the same as him finishing in second. A vote for me tonight is a waste.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:25 PM   #886
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

double dola- the run on me is going to be very telling.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:27 PM   #887
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
dola- I have a reason to be suspicous of Fouts and if he ends up third in voting it will be the same as him finishing in second. A vote for me tonight is a waste.

care to explain a little more clearly? are you saying you have a limited duking ability too? and what reason do you have to be suspicious of Fouts? Something not before brought up?
Old 12-11-2006, 08:32 PM   #888
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

OK, at this point my preference is to leave Lathum alone.

VOTE ntndeacon

Old 12-11-2006, 08:34 PM   #889
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
care to explain a little more clearly? are you saying you have a limited duking ability too? and what reason do you have to be suspicious of Fouts? Something not before brought up?

Lets just say a duel involving me would be a bad idea. For now I would rather keep my reason for being suspicous of Fouts to myself, I just don't trust him.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:36 PM   #890
DaddyTorgo
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Lets just say a duel involving me would be a bad idea. For now I would rather keep my reason for being suspicous of Fouts to myself, I just don't trust him.

fair nuff
Old 12-11-2006, 08:36 PM   #891
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

unvote FOuts
vote NTNDEACON

this is in no way an indication of how I feel for Fouts but we are much better off having a Majority lynch tonight then a pointless duel
Old 12-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #892
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

and I have a reason not to trust him
Old 12-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #893
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
I'm not inclined to vote for either Fouts, who I think has a 75/25 chance of being good (roughly the % I feel of good to bad dukes in games). I remain skeptical of those so readily willing to clear him, but I'm certainly not willing to condemn him.

No one quite plays me like Lathum, but I sense nothing mischievous from him this game so I'm not ready to make him the second candidate.

I'm just saying this now: My hoops radar is going WAY off. The last time it went off like this he was a bad guy. Nothing concrete, merely intuition. I know he put information out there, but he ALWAYS puts information out there, good or bad. Anyhow just want to say he's been pinging my radar.

That said I don't want to add another horse to the race.

So between NTN and Anxiety, I like Anxiety's logic and posts better so by elimination I'm going with

Vote ntndeacon

Back at you, based on your every post today targeting me. Either you are bad or have a very dysfunctional radar. Which, given the time period for our game would make sense ... pretty sure that was invented after the guillotine.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:37 PM   #894
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

vote count?
Old 12-11-2006, 08:38 PM   #895
Fouts
College Starter

Good luck lathum. If you are bad again that would be like 5 games in a row.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:40 PM   #896
Tyrith
College Starter

Lathum is really confusing me here. I again almost think that we have to avoid a majority lynch just to test him, but I really don't have the anti-Lathum sense many of you do...but I'm loathe to let him walk with just what he's said, because of how weak it really is and how things went down yesterday.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:41 PM   #897
Tyrith
College Starter

ntn is up to six, lathum.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:42 PM   #898
hoopsguy
General Manager

Quote:
I feel bad for who ever is third in the voting tonight.

Quote:

Quote:

I'm having a hard time picking up on why 3rd would come into play here. If you are a stud in duels, why would that impact the person who comes in 3rd?

I have a hard time believing you have an alternate Duke power that slides you out of a duel, after seeing a Duke come into play on Day 1.

Finally, I would be interested in helping make sure this is a good lynch but have a hard time knowing what to do with the information you feel like you have on Fouts. Are you willing to make it a him vs you selection at this point? Or are you playing a hunch against the revealed Duke?
Old 12-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #899
Fouts
College Starter

This looks like the oh I've been caught reaction. Hopefully it doesn't lead to the pissed off reaction.
Old 12-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #900
Grammaticus
Pro Rookie

as of post 896

Day 2 Vote:

6 Ntndeacon – Tyrith (719), DaddyTorgo (766), Jonathan Ezarik (865), Barkeep (878), Mr. W (888), Lathum (891)
4 Lathum – Dubb (823), hoopsguy (873), SnDvls (875), LSG (877)
2 Anxiety – Fouts (838), Coffee Warlord (857)
2 Mr.Wednesday –1 LoneStarGirl – Blade (855)
1 SnDvl – Path (793)
1 Fouts – Anxiety (835)

Not Voted: st.cronin, ntndeacon