Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #4001
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Conversion works the same way as the first game, I have a bunch of Servant roles I have prepared, and some are cunnings with abilities and some are nasty in other ways, and so forth. Whenever someone converts, they get a random role.

So you never know which bad guys you'll get.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:45 PM   #4002
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Had to laugh the day we converted CF. I signed in during work to see that my Inbox was nearly full and had almost 30 unread PM's. When I went to bed I knew that CF was the most likely targe but wasn't sure if the plan changed prior to deadline. Once I saw the number of PM's I knew that CF was converted.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:47 PM   #4003
The Jackal
Coordinator

Was the sprig of holly a red herring? I forget what the mistletoe was last game.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:49 PM   #4004
hoopsguy
General Manager

Timeline - who was converted on what nights? And what roles did the converted players lose?
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:53 PM   #4005
J23
College Benchwarmer

Good game Autumn. And yeah, Commo's reveal at 3 minutes to deadline is why I didn't go after you today over him. It saved you rather than killed you. In all honesty, I basically said I was fine if you won and were a wolf after what went down last night/earlier today.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:56 PM   #4006
J23
College Benchwarmer

Did the wolves get all of the items from the dead villagers btw?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:02 PM   #4007
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsguy View Post
Autumn, out of curiosity why did you take me out at the time that you did? I was mildly surprised to be a night kill.

Well, up to that point you had nicely been chasing up the wrong trees. I kept you around for a while because of that, and because of the inevitable "what's hoops doing here" suspicion. But frankly there's a reason you die earlier, and I knew I would not be able to wriggle out from under your gaze once you eventually started looking at me. You, Thomkal and Jackal I felt quite certain would come after me hard if any of you were around near end game.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:03 PM   #4008
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Did the wolves get all of the items from the dead villagers btw?

From the ones we killed, yes. I actually had two baseball bats, a sprig of holly, two lanterns, a roman coin and some other stuff I think, lol. I told Abe I was afraid you guys would hear me clanking as I walked.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:04 PM   #4009
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
Good game Autumn. And yeah, Commo's reveal at 3 minutes to deadline is why I didn't go after you today over him. It saved you rather than killed you. In all honesty, I basically said I was fine if you won and were a wolf after what went down last night/earlier today.

Luckily for me Commo settled on you. I figured if you started to show any interest in looking harder at me, I could try to join him last minute. I actually thought about doing a last second switch just to avoid the light charm.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:06 PM   #4010
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Timeline - who was converted on what nights? And what roles did the converted players lose?

I was vanilla. I was converted the night CF died. Was that Night 4 I think?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #4011
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah, Abe I'd love to know more about what the items did, I don't remember any of them from last game. I thought I had it in me to wriggle to end game, but I totally expected to get derailed by an item at some point.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #4012
J23
College Benchwarmer

Well, I wasn't lying about the dark charm. I dont know if it would have saved me or anything from the flame. I'm not sure I like the fact that I still have no idea what 90% of the items did in the game.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #4013
Autumn
Head Coach

So, CF, I'm told you converted me because you wanted me to lose.
Old 10-14-2011, 10:08 PM   #4014
Autumn
Head Coach

So was there no tinkerer in game?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #4015
Autumn
Head Coach

Commo, now I can say you had a great game, and though you did really play over the top at times, you were right in your defense of yourself. I always feel kind of dirty as a wolf, here for trashing your play left and right. You just made a convenient patsy this time. I really wanted to get you lynched first while Dubb was hot and heavy on you, and save Mckerney for last, as I think I had a better case on him. But Dubb went and flopped on me, and then J23 too. You played a great game, and I feel like if you had went after me today, you might have swayed J23, I don't know. So, sorry. ;-)
Old 10-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #4016
Autumn
Head Coach

My big, big, big regret in this game was realizing too late that we should not have helped lynch Bug.

It occured to me abut an hour too late that leaving Bug alive would be my best chance to win the game. I was cunning, and the all hte ohter wolves were outed, so he posed no danger to us at all (not to mention no one would really believe his scans).

But most important he might have eventually corrupted himself. Getting another late conversion was, I thought at the time, my only real chance of winning. I'm still kicking myself for not pushing to save Bug and just riding him 'til he corrupted.

Abe, what was the percent chance of that, and was that just like a regular conversion?
Old 10-14-2011, 10:40 PM   #4017
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

5%

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #4018
bhlloy
Coordinator

I can't believe we didn't win this one after the start the village got, but then again we did lynch the majority of our major roles completely voluntarily. Man there was some questionable play in this one.
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #4019
MrBug708
Head Coach

My crappy early votes didn't help us
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:57 PM   #4020
Danny
Head Coach

You played well bug overall, may did not have his best game which hurt tue village a lot.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 11:59 PM   #4021
Danny
Head Coach

Mau
Old 10-15-2011, 12:09 AM   #4022
ntndeacon
Pro Starter

It was a good game to follow along Abe. and by the end of course Ihad no idea who was one of us.
ntndeacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 12:54 AM   #4023
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntndeacon View Post
It was a good game to follow along Abe. and by the end of course Ihad no idea who was one of us.

Sorry ntn, should have included you in the dead wolves chat line. CF, Narc, Z and I had a PM trail going the last couple days following along.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:08 AM   #4024
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

****Official Golden Wolf Nomination****

BEST WOLF EVER

Autumn2.jpg
Autumn
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:09 AM   #4025
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Autumn, man that was not only the best wolf game I've seen you play but the best wolf game period I've seen ANYBODY play!
Old 10-15-2011, 01:10 AM   #4026
MrBug708
Head Coach

Reading the last few days Autumn was an easy choice...being dead doesn't help...where is that drunk guy thread
Old 10-15-2011, 01:13 AM   #4027
MrBug708
Head Coach

Oh and I did get two scans night 2
Old 10-15-2011, 01:15 AM   #4028
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
So, CF, I'm told you converted me because you wanted me to lose.

HAHA! Far from it! Because I wanted the servants to win! EF and I talked a LOT about this. Well, I talked, he was more a sounding board. We were thinking hoops at first but I did a lot of analysis and in the end I wanted someone that had a good voting record but not a PERFECT voting record. Someone whose name had come up but was never really a target, someone that everyone trusted. In the end I chose you because even though your day 1 and 2 votes were a LITTLE suspicious, they weren't damning and you had that perfect Ironclad Zinto vote on day...um 4?
Also, you were dubb's righthand man and Danny's righthand man. Dubb solidly trusting you I knew would push you through the middle half of the game. I also knew Narc and EF were dead men as they were already targets on people's minds. So I did NOT want to convert Bug. I knew Bug would get lynched and game over period. So I wanted instead to grab someone that could flee from that attention. It was between you and Sndvls in the end and you were the perfect one to last. Although I did think that you would get another chance to shapeshift later on. Perhaps I misinterpreted something.

But congratulations, dude congratulations.

Abe, please change the title to read "Autumn Wins!"
Old 10-15-2011, 01:16 AM   #4029
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

And I take total credit for the seer outting himself and partial credit for having so much heat constantly steamrollering on him that he got lynched....only I did do SOME of this work as a villager.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:18 AM   #4030
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Commo, this was an awesome game for you to play. Now you know the extent people will lie to you and the extent people will turn on you and also the extent of the weirdness that normal villagers will have.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:21 AM   #4031
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

And actually Autumn, the message was "F- this shit! Let Autumn handle it!"

Mainly because I had SOOO much heat at that point from dubb, Commo and you that I knew I should shift as soon as I could.

That last day of me being a wolf I played it a BIT more low key and STILL got 2 votes. Luckily I managed to subtly enough help boost the raider vote, but I KNEW EF and I would be brought up the next day. Hence going to Autumn then. PERHAPS early, but I never underestimate my power to get lynched and lose it for the badguys which I didn't wanna do.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:22 AM   #4032
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
Who called this shit?

You did man. So mauboy is SOOOOOOOOOOO bad a player yet he was the ONLY ONE that was heralding that Autumn was a wolf. So mauboy...go mauboy...
Old 10-15-2011, 01:24 AM   #4033
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Had to laugh the day we converted CF. I signed in during work to see that my Inbox was nearly full and had almost 30 unread PM's. When I went to bed I knew that CF was the most likely targe but wasn't sure if the plan changed prior to deadline. Once I saw the number of PM's I knew that CF was converted.

yeah Narcizo was asleep and EF was busy a lot so I had to bug him a lot to get some chatting going. ha
Old 10-15-2011, 01:28 AM   #4034
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
yeah Narcizo was asleep and EF was busy a lot so I had to bug him a lot to get some chatting going. ha

Says a lot when day one it was ntn who was the chattiest of the original wolves.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:30 AM   #4035
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Yeah narc's first message to me was
"CF- A New Hope

Welcome to the losingest bunch of wolves ever. We're unorganized. Help us out."

And this was on the night after I got the most heat of the game. haha
Old 10-15-2011, 01:34 AM   #4036
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
So was there no tinkerer in game?

honestly Autumn I thought you were the bodyguard for 3 whole days. I couldn't believe I had guessed that well as I wasn't even looking for it. But then mau revealed.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:34 AM   #4037
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
And I take total credit for the seer outting himself and partial credit for having so much heat constantly steamrollering on him that he got lynched....only I did do SOME of this work as a villager.

I hate u lol
Old 10-15-2011, 01:40 AM   #4038
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Good job Autumn. Fun game overall, but man was there some crazy villager play at different times over the course of that game. Including myself for at least part of it (Bug decision day).

Was Crimson a variant on a cunning wolf?
What wolf role did Autumn have?
Who were the originals, and who was converted (and when)?
What was the difference between corruption/conversion?
What roles did the corrupted players have?
What did each of the items do?

I became a wolf night 3 and I left that role behind night 4. I figured the best thing I could do as a wolf was cause more confusion, out the seer, then leave quickly before people start voting for me again (which they always do)
Old 10-15-2011, 01:43 AM   #4039
Zinto
College Starter

Woohoo I did nothing to hekp my team buit we still won!
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 01:44 AM   #4040
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

You have a Z in your name!
Old 10-15-2011, 01:45 AM   #4041
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I think THE key thing you did wrong Zinto was leaving the thread toward deadline when people were accusing you. You should have just calmly refuted it and pointed out people that were changing to you. Disappearing makes people think you are wolfy.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:50 AM   #4042
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
I hate u lol

I take that as a compliment.

But you did bring it on yourself (at least from me) voting for me and then leaving your vote there. I always go after people that do that.
Old 10-15-2011, 01:53 AM   #4043
Danny
Head Coach

Especially when he did the same when we were wolves together. Being wolves with someone is very helpful for reading them. I'll have more thoughts when I am home, on iPhone right now
Old 10-15-2011, 01:56 AM   #4044
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It was actually kinda sad leaving the game that early. Was happy to be converted but knew at that point I needed to jump ship. Perhaps I could have made it an extra day but didn't see making it beyond that.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:14 AM   #4045
MrBug708
Head Coach

Quote:
I take that as a compliment.

But you did bring it on yourself (at least from me) voting for me and then leaving your vote there. I always go after people that do that.

Van..first day votes were useless lol
Old 10-15-2011, 02:31 AM   #4046
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Actually bug, I really thought you would have scanned ME or dubb. I was HOPING you were going to scan me. I EXPECTED it. And boom you scan Narcizo. So your weirdness ALSO does help the village.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:33 AM   #4047
Zinto
College Starter

I would have loved to try and stay but I really had to work. Just like Mondays suck for me for real. I was hoping my sad good luck village would let me survive but alas it did not.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 02:47 AM   #4048
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Questions:

dubb,
did you ACTUALLY intend to go after me the day after I died or was that a diversion.

dubb, did you actually intend to go after commo the night you said vote ccommo theree times or were you setting a trap. Zinto thought it was a total trap. Did you intend to go after Autumn or j23 instead? Or weren't you sure?

Autumn, did you think that was a trap? Is that why you killed dubb?

I absolutely thought killing dubb would get you killed autumn because j23 and commo were both saying autumn as a wolf, while dubb and commo were in a constant war. What do you guys think would have happened if dubb and commo were at the end?
Old 10-15-2011, 03:18 AM   #4049
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Was the sprig of holly a red herring? I forget what the mistletoe was last game.

I think most of the item were red herrings myself. I think it's hilarious that I invented the legend of the "double vote" item that I had. hehehe. That legend lasted until endgame.
Old 10-15-2011, 03:39 AM   #4050
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

oh yeah autumn, did you consider any last second shenanigans?
That last day, you COULD have unvoted at the last second and left it a tie. Then both would have faced the flame so assuming one of them wouldn't survive.

That flame scared us. If ANY of the villagers had survived the flame I think the wolves would never have won espevcially on the last like 4 days.