Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-14-2009, 09:44 AM   #351
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
Darth first off your wrong! and heres why.... the outcast is a student and not a wolf! therefor had you scanned the outcast it would have come back as a student not a wolf!

next time you try to fake reveal ask for better advice from your fellow wolves!

Where does it say how the outcast would scan?
lerriuqs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:44 AM   #352
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Well alright, here it is. I was going to wait another night before revealing this but the chances are too great, if I die it's almost all but over.

I AM THE GOSSIP QUEEN (SEER)

So with two scans thesea are my results: Lonestargirl is the Outcast who knows who the wolves are and Lorena is a wolf. I tried to drop a small hint the first day. These are known facts and now we are going to dive into the realm of speculation and guesswork.

I am 100% sure that Clap is a wolf. LSG broke up with Lerriuqs and went with Clap after finding out her role and seeing that you can private message your date. She would obviously go out with a wolf so she could communicate with them and let them know who she was. To further prove this point she was voted Prom Queen. The wolves voted her queen to keep the power away from the villagers and to have an excuse for not killing her.

With this knowledge we can also deduce that Lerriuqs is a villager.

I also believe, but have no proof that Schmidty is a villager. This is a combination of my personal vibe of schmidty by his posts and his being Lorena's date. She only accepted after finding her role and it would make perfect sense for her to go out with a villager. This would allow her to PM with him and help her to turn suspicion away from herself and put it onto a villager.

So this leaves Chief Rum, J23, Pass, and Telle. Three villagers and one wolf. Personally I believe Telle is a villager for various reasons.

So it's Pass, J23, and Chief Rum. So far everything I have said before I have been Sure of. This last one is an educated guess. I believe J23 is the last and final wolf. it could be Pass I'll admit, but I am more inclined to believe it's J23 just by the posts. So to sum up:

Lorena-Wolf (scanned)
LSG- Outcast kid working with wolves (scanned)
Clap-Wolf (not scanned but 100% sure)
Lerriuq-villager (almost 100% sure)
Schmidty-villager (almost 100% sure)
Telle-villager (almost 100 % sure)
J23-suspected wolf
Chief Rum-suspected villager (but could be wolf)
Pass-suspected villager (but could be wolf)

So there you have it my comrades, the line has been drawn. The wolves have been cornered and are ready for the picking. Darth Vilus has orchestrated their demise as they must have known he would. It is time for them to suffer the wrath of th Dark Lord they so unwisely challenged. Though they may rip and tear my body, my spirit lives on in the force making me ever stronger. Go now my fellow villagers and lynch the mongrels!

I didn't have Lorena but the rest of your wolf list mirrors mine.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:45 AM   #353
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
Where does it say how the outcast would scan?

standard WW. the cultist always scans as a villegar!

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:48 AM   #354
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
standard WW. the cultist always scans as a villegar!

No, the cultist usually scans dark - it's the cunning that scans lights...
Old 09-14-2009, 09:49 AM   #355
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
I didn't have Lorena but the rest of your wolf list mirrors mine.

I didn't get to reread the rules yet. The Notre Dame alum in the cube next to me just got in, and I had to give him the business. Then some work came up. Since it's night anyway, I guess it's no big. Anyway, you said the rest of Darth's wolf list mirrors yours, lerriuqs -- can you elaborate on that? Are you just talking about clap, or his suspicions as well?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 09:52 AM   #356
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I didn't get to reread the rules yet. The Notre Dame alum in the cube next to me just got in, and I had to give him the business. Then some work came up. Since it's night anyway, I guess it's no big. Anyway, you said the rest of Darth's wolf list mirrors yours, lerriuqs -- can you elaborate on that? Are you just talking about clap, or his suspicions as well?

My wolf list was/is LSG, J23 and, to a lesser extent, clap. Didn't know what roles they but that was who I suspected for the last day or so - the runoff of telle and kwhit has solidified LSG and J23 in my mind.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:58 AM   #357
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
My wolf list was/is LSG, J23 and, to a lesser extent, clap. Didn't know what roles they but that was who I suspected for the last day or so - the runoff of telle and kwhit has solidified LSG and J23 in my mind.
why me?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:00 AM   #358
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

deadline
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #359
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
why me?

Why not? It maybe partly by association with LSG - the whole prom king/queen thing didn't seem to phase you that and I got the feeling you were defending her at various points...It just seemed...off.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #360
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Why not? It maybe partly by association with LSG - the whole prom king/queen thing didn't seem to phase you that and I got the feeling you were defending her at various points...It just seemed...off.

of course im gonna defend my date!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:02 AM   #361
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

You hear a shriek and run out into the hallway. You all see the bllodied corpse of Schmidty lying there. He was obviously mangled and half eaten. And what a shame, it happened right before the band played YMCA, his favorite song.

Schmidty was a student
Old 09-14-2009, 10:03 AM   #362
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Lathum - we have two votes during the night session - will they count or do they need to be voted again?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:03 AM   #363
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Vote Lorena
Old 09-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #364
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

ok WTF on scmitdy

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #365
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Ok, sorry for not saying anything earlier!
> >
I am the seer, if you note, Darth revealed during the night, I am guessing they had no idea who was the seer, and were fishing for last nights night kill. Lucky I didn’t bite (I R AWEOMSE) (poor Scmitdy)

> >
Night one, I scanned LSg (my date) she is good
Night 2 I scanned Passacaligula (hes good)
Night 3 (last night) I scanned Lerriqus (he is good)
> >
Now, back to darth (I did not scan him, since it is obvious he is either A a wolf, or B (and more likely) the outcast). He says that LSG scanned as the outcast (on the first day, when a seer would not have yet had a scan), which is silly since the outcast would scan as a student. Second, he revealed at night, which makes no sense, its just asking to be night killed! Yet hes still alive, so…..
> >
What it comes down to is… a n00b trying to fake reveal to help the wolves, and it worked. At this point we need a COT and I can clear some people so here we go!’
> >
The decision at this point is who to vote for today? Darth would be ok as a choice, but hes most likely the outcast! And counts as a villegar! That being said, we need to take into account that he is a wolf. So he’ll get my vote. Also of note, none of the people I scanned are cleared from being the outcast (since it is a villegar role)
> >
Vote darth villius>>

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:06 AM   #366
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

stupid formatting!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:07 AM   #367
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Lathum - we have two votes during the night session - will they count or do they need to be voted again?

They will not count
Old 09-14-2009, 10:08 AM   #368
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
vote Lorena

The seer seeing a person as outcast seems odd, so I'll try to be around in case someone wants to reveal to disprove Darth.

I'm a plain old student, though with my terrible votes thus far, I'm not surprised I'm suspected as a potential wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Wow, phenomenal. Way to go, DV!

Lorena is the sure thing, so let's start with her. I like your reasoning on clap, so we can check him out after that.

I will re-vote later on, if votes before the night phase don't count.

VOTE LORENA

these votes don't count.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:10 AM   #369
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Ok, sorry for not saying anything earlier!
> >
I am the seer, if you note, Darth revealed during the night, I am guessing they had no idea who was the seer, and were fishing for last nights night kill. Lucky I didn’t bite (I R AWEOMSE) (poor Scmitdy)

> >
Night one, I scanned LSg (my date) she is good
Night 2 I scanned Passacaligula (hes good)
Night 3 (last night) I scanned Lerriqus (he is good)
> >
Now, back to darth (I did not scan him, since it is obvious he is either A a wolf, or B (and more likely) the outcast). He says that LSG scanned as the outcast (on the first day, when a seer would not have yet had a scan), which is silly since the outcast would scan as a student. Second, he revealed at night, which makes no sense, its just asking to be night killed! Yet hes still alive, so…..
> >
What it comes down to is… a n00b trying to fake reveal to help the wolves, and it worked. At this point we need a COT and I can clear some people so here we go!’
> >
The decision at this point is who to vote for today? Darth would be ok as a choice, but hes most likely the outcast! And counts as a villegar! That being said, we need to take into account that he is a wolf. So he’ll get my vote. Also of note, none of the people I scanned are cleared from being the outcast (since it is a villegar role)
> >
Vote darth villius>>

and a note! I wrote about 65% of this after darths fake reveal

Wanted to get it in before people went all runaway on us!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #370
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Unvote lorena

For now...

I want to see where this day goes.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:31 AM   #371
Passacaglia
Coordinator

clap, can you give any reasoning as to why LSG broke up with lerriuqs and went out with you instead?
Old 09-14-2009, 10:44 AM   #372
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

My support for the runoff came from the oddities surrounding the vote count discrepencies due to the bold/non-bold votes. Given a lack of any information at that point, it was the straw I grabbed onto. It certainly has proven to have been a mistake, and can understand suspecting me over it. Knowing that I'm a student, and not wanting to lose, I'd hope you at least wait a bit before lynching me so we can bag some wolves first.

These two reveals brought up something that I think bears more looking into. Can we reveal who we voted for prom king/queen in order to figure out how LSG got it? I think if we can figure out where those votes came from, it could help tremendously.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:46 AM   #373
Telle
College Starter

Easiest way to decide this mess is to vote Lorena and see if she comes up wolf.

VOTE LORENA
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #374
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
My support for the runoff came from the oddities surrounding the vote count discrepencies due to the bold/non-bold votes. Given a lack of any information at that point, it was the straw I grabbed onto. It certainly has proven to have been a mistake, and can understand suspecting me over it. Knowing that I'm a student, and not wanting to lose, I'd hope you at least wait a bit before lynching me so we can bag some wolves first.

These two reveals brought up something that I think bears more looking into. Can we reveal who we voted for prom king/queen in order to figure out how LSG got it? I think if we can figure out where those votes came from, it could help tremendously.

Since the vote was private, I don't think it will tell us anything - Lathum won't confirm who voted for who.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:56 AM   #375
Telle
College Starter

Things to consider:

More often than not, the first to reveal is the true reveal.

The wolves had no need to do a fake reveal. They've been knocking off roled villagers left and right.

It is definitely odd for the cultist/outcast to be revealed during a scan. Generally they just show up as a villager.
Old 09-14-2009, 10:57 AM   #376
J23
College Benchwarmer

I wasn't suggesting Lathum would confirm it, but I'd rather have unconfirmed information than no information if given the choice.
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:58 AM   #377
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Quote:
I wasn't suggesting Lathum would confirm it, but I'd rather have unconfirmed information than no information if given the choice.

True, but really who's going to admit anything. It will be mostly misinformation at the end of the day...
Old 09-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #378
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Things to consider:

More often than not, the first to reveal is the true reveal.

The wolves had no need to do a fake reveal. They've been knocking off roled villagers left and right.

It is definitely odd for the cultist/outcast to be revealed during a scan. Generally they just show up as a villager.

true, to an extent, but a villager would not have revealed in the middle of the night!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #379
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
true, to an extent, but a villager would not have revealed in the middle of the night!

and a wolf would have?
Old 09-14-2009, 11:01 AM   #380
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I like the vote reveal idea. I'll get things started and say that I voted for J23. The only PM that I sent to him told him that, so hopefully he can back me up on it.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:02 AM   #381
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
and a wolf would have?
only a wolf would know he would live.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #382
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I like the vote reveal idea. I'll get things started and say that I voted for J23. The only PM that I sent to him told him that, so hopefully he can back me up on it.
I voted LSG being my date and all!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:17 AM   #383
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
only a wolf would know he would live.

I'm not sure what you mean.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:32 AM   #384
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Looks like clap has come and gone, while Darth is still here -- I kind of want to hear more from clap, though, since Darth has already laid out his case in a more lengthy way.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:32 AM   #385
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Never said she was a wolf son. i said she was working with the wolves. she wins when the wolves do. nice try.

Quote:
Darth first off your wrong! and heres why.... the outcast is a student and not a wolf! therefor had you scanned the outcast it would have come back as a student not a wolf!

next time you try to fake reveal ask for better advice from your fellow wolves!
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:38 AM   #386
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Darth, you are saying, though, that your scan revealed that LSG was the Outcast, and not a regular student? Scans don't usually give you the role of the person you're scanning -- just student or wolf.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #387
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

I wondered about that too Pass and just went back - this seer appears to work slightly different...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Gossip Queen- You hear and see everything. Once per night you may eavesdrop on a player to discover their allegiance.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #388
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Clap is reaching here in these posts, told u they might try to discredit me. and the reason i reveale so late was in hope of the wolves not having enough time to change their choice of who to kill and i could get one more scan in.

an schmidty was a student after i said, wow, anothe bit of evidence im telling the truth.
and you are in luck chief because i did scan pass last night.

Pass is a villager!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:40 AM   #389
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

Who did you scan last night Darth - what were your results?
Old 09-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #390
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

There it is.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:42 AM   #391
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Doh -- i was *just* about to suggest that Darth keep his scan secret until later in the day. I guess since both seers say I'm a villager that must mean I definitely am!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:43 AM   #392
Passacaglia
Coordinator

It's lunch time for me -- clap, I'm really hoping to get a better idea of what you meant in your earlier post.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:43 AM   #393
lerriuqs
High School Varsity

And btw, the more I think about it the more likely I think it is that clap is a fake reveal. We're at 6-3 with no bodyguard. Therefore if we screw up today and LSG is the outcast, we're done.

Therefore, I'm leaning towards Darth.

Vote Lorena
Old 09-14-2009, 11:46 AM   #394
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

read the rules, i find out their allegiance. and this role is slightly different than the others before. I am eavesdropping on students (gossip queen), so i get to see a little more. and i know u are a villager now, how else would i know?

VOTE LORENA

EVERY VILLAGER VOTE LORENA SO THE WOLVES CAN'T VOTE TO LYNCH A STUDENT! DON'T EVER VOTE LSG BECAUSE SHE COUNTS AS A STUDENT IN WIN CONDITIONS. WE HAVE TO AVOID THE 1:1 RATIO.

Quote:
Darth, you are saying, though, that your scan revealed that LSG was the Outcast, and not a regular student? Scans don't usually give you the role of the person you're scanning -- just student or wolf.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:47 AM   #395
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
It's lunch time for me -- clap, I'm really hoping to get a better idea of what you meant in your earlier post.
which one. sorry, im in and out.

stupid work :P

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #396
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I'm not sure what you mean.
im saying, a student wouldnt reveal (many) hours before daybreak, had he really been the seer, he would have been night killed. since (I and lorena) who he named as wolves were online before day break.

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:53 AM   #397
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Well alright, here it is. I was going to wait another night before revealing this but the chances are too great, if I die it's almost all but over.

I AM THE GOSSIP QUEEN (SEER)

So with two scans thesea are my results: Lonestargirl is the Outcast who knows who the wolves are and Lorena is a wolf. I tried to drop a small hint the first day. These are known facts and now we are going to dive into the realm of speculation and guesswork.

I am 100% sure that Clap is a wolf. LSG broke up with Lerriuqs and went with Clap after finding out her role and seeing that you can private message your date. She would obviously go out with a wolf so she could communicate with them and let them know who she was. To further prove this point she was voted Prom Queen. The wolves voted her queen to keep the power away from the villagers and to have an excuse for not killing her.

With this knowledge we can also deduce that Lerriuqs is a villager.

I also believe, but have no proof that Schmidty is a villager. This is a combination of my personal vibe of schmidty by his posts and his being Lorena's date. She only accepted after finding her role and it would make perfect sense for her to go out with a villager. This would allow her to PM with him and help her to turn suspicion away from herself and put it onto a villager.

So this leaves Chief Rum, J23, Pass, and Telle. Three villagers and one wolf. Personally I believe Telle is a villager for various reasons.

So it's Pass, J23, and Chief Rum. So far everything I have said before I have been Sure of. This last one is an educated guess. I believe J23 is the last and final wolf. it could be Pass I'll admit, but I am more inclined to believe it's J23 just by the posts. So to sum up:

Lorena-Wolf (scanned)
LSG- Outcast kid working with wolves (scanned)
Clap-Wolf (not scanned but 100% sure)
Lerriuq-villager (almost 100% sure)
Schmidty-villager (almost 100% sure)
Telle-villager (almost 100 % sure)
J23-suspected wolf
Chief Rum-suspected villager (but could be wolf)
Pass-suspected villager (but could be wolf)

So there you have it my comrades, the line has been drawn. The wolves have been cornered and are ready for the picking. Darth Vilus has orchestrated their demise as they must have known he would. It is time for them to suffer the wrath of th Dark Lord they so unwisely challenged. Though they may rip and tear my body, my spirit lives on in the force making me ever stronger. Go now my fellow villagers and lynch the mongrels!

how could yu be scanning people prior to night one? this game started day 1. you hadnt scanned anyone then!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 11:55 AM   #398
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
how could yu be scanning people prior to night one? this game started day 1. you hadnt scanned anyone then!

I assumed he meant he dropped a hint about being the seer.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:16 PM   #399
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Clap is trying to discredit me by poking holes in my writing. The last attempts of a desperate man.

Quote:
Old 09-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #400
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

I was trying to do both. I didn't dare spaek more plainly because then the seer would have been very early on in the game by the wolves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
I assumed he meant he dropped a hint about being the seer.