Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #251
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
On another note, would a 4:00 deadline tomorrow work for everyone? I know it would work better for at least a couple people.

The later, the better, so it's good for me.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #252
Schmidty
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerriuqs View Post
Day 1:

Claphamsa 4 - Danny J23 MartinD AbeSargent
Passacaglia 6 - TheJackal Lathum Darth Vilus PurdueBrad GoldenEagle Kwhit
The Jackal 5 - Lerriuqs Telle Claphamsa Passacaglia Schmidty

Quoting this so it's at the top of the new page.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #253
J23
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWhit View Post
Okay. So looking back over the late vote switches, it looks like I could have been trying to save Jackal. I see what Pass and Telle were saying now. I assure that's not the case.

I thought Clap and Pass were tied at the time, and I moved my vote onto Pass to try to ensure we saved clap. It looks like clap was safe at the time I made my vote change, but I wasn't sure of that at the time.

This is why I hate late reveals. Turns into chaos and makes late vote analysis difficult due to confusion.

I believe you KWhit!
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #254
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Well, the kills really did not teach us much but at least we did not lose our bodyguard or seer.

I have no real suspicions at this point, but if clap is telling the truth, then I have to cast an eye toward Abe. I am not saying I am going to vote for him, but I would to explore that direction.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:13 PM   #255
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by J23 View Post
I believe you KWhit!

Old 10-01-2009, 03:15 PM   #256
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
On another note, would a 4:00 deadline tomorrow work for everyone? I know it would work better for at least a couple people.

TBH it makes no difference for me by the time I get home it will be after deadline.

I will likely vote early again and then be AWOL.
Lathum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:27 PM   #257
J23
College Benchwarmer

It doesn't matter to me unless later gets to 6PM EST or so. I'll deal with whatever is easiest for you to manage
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:29 PM   #258
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

OK, just read through it all.

At this point I think we have no choice but to believe clap much the way we believed Jackal last game until the real truth came out.

If Clap is lying and the real BG is out there I suggest NOT coming out, the truth will surface soon enough.

As far as the timing of the reveal I have no issues with it. Until Schmidty voted the vote was very much in question, plus with a 24 hour deadline it gives the wolves less chance to change their target. I wasn't online at deadline and I don't know who was, but if the wolves were away during Clap's reveal they didn't have a chance to change because of the timing of it. (TBH I think seeing who is online at the deadline is sort of meta-gamey).

Given his vote KWhit was an odd choice given he put the nail in Pass' coffin, making it look like he was saving Clap or Jackal. But he is also a solid player and they may have just decided to go seer hunting.

I think we can learn a TON from this vote. IMO the logical lynch candidate tomorrow barring any information is Jackal. That will tell us a lot about the purpose of peoples votes.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #259
The Jackal
Coordinator

Okay, guys, I just caught up on the thread.

I'm the bodyguard. There's no reason for me to lie about this, and since clap is lying, I'm willing to sacrifice myself to get us a wolf.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #260
The Jackal
Coordinator

I don't know why he chose to reveal as the BG. You can lynch me if you want, as they'll kill me tomorrow night if you do believe me and lynch clap.

I really don't want to get into a whole fake reveal BS as I just went through that last game, but I can't let him lie like that.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #261
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'm not going to let them know who I lynched to keep them on their toes, in case you all will believe me. But after last game, I'm not sure I have very much goodwill. But ask yourselves why I would lie about this now.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #262
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Well this is certainly a familiar situation.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #263
The Jackal
Coordinator

*lynched = protected
Old 10-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #264
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
I'm not going to let them know who I lynched to keep them on their toes, in case you all will believe me. But after last game, I'm not sure I have very much goodwill. But ask yourselves why I would lie about this now.

huh?
Old 10-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #265
The Jackal
Coordinator

And as I'm going to die in the lynch or in the night phase anyways, I'd take a strong look at who moved to protect clap by pushing a run on me at the end, as well as the people on Pass.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #266
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
huh?

I added an addendum already, don't worry.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:53 PM   #267
GoldenEagle
Grizzled Veteran

Clap may have just trying to save his skin. It does not necessarily mean he s a wolf that he faked revealed.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:54 PM   #268
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagle View Post
Clap may have just trying to save his skin. It does not necessarily mean he s a wolf that he faked revealed.

I really hope that isn't the case, and it would be an absolutely boneheaded play from a villager. He could be the sorceror if there is one of those, but either way, if he's not bad, I'm going to be very upset with him after this game is over - just as many of you were upset with him after last game, I'm sure.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #269
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:

If it was anyone but Clap I would discount this theory, but with him you never know.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:57 PM   #270
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Jackal, assuming you are telling the truth why come out now?

No reason to go 1-1 trade in this spot, just makes no sense to me.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #271
The Jackal
Coordinator

And yes Telle - I already told you why I chose to have a discussion with you. 1, because I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be in the thread near the deadline (which I announced, and hey, look at that, I almost got lynched, thanks!) and 2, because the timing of your vote with where the other votes were was suspicious. Did you see me jump on KWhit even though he had his vote there all day? No, but he's certainly pinged the wolfdar because of it. Anyone that was on me or Pass is in the running now (and I don't honestly care if you believe me right now or not, you're going to find out I'm telling the truth soon enough, so just remember that for when I'm dead).
Old 10-01-2009, 03:59 PM   #272
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Jackal, assuming you are telling the truth why come out now?

No reason to go 1-1 trade in this spot, just makes no sense to me.

Because I was probably going to get lynched by the end of today anyways. Why reveal right before the deadline instead? At least this way there will be some discussion about it and I won't be an automatic choice. You guys were going to leave clap alone with no counter, and though it's a sacrifice of a BG - I have to assume clap is either a wolf or the sorceror, and I'd lean towards wolf.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #273
The Jackal
Coordinator

A fake reveal BG can get away with being alive a lot longer than a fake reveal seer because they can claim that the wolves didn't target them because they didn't know who they protected the night before - plus they have no idea who the seer is (either the BG or the wolves) and the seer is more important.

That's another reason why I'm coming out with it.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:04 PM   #274
The Jackal
Coordinator

I had contemplated revealing for a while yesterday but decided to hope I'd squeak through and stay under the radar for a bit with enough heat that the wolves wouldnt target me for a NK - but then that run happened one me while I was gone, wonderful, and clap has to go out and fake reveal as my role. Why did you have to do that, clap? Grr.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #275
The Jackal
Coordinator

And just to start the party off -

Vote clap
Old 10-01-2009, 04:06 PM   #276
The Jackal
Coordinator

Does that make sense, Lathum?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #277
The Jackal
Coordinator

If that was a bad play from the BG, I'm sorry, but all indications based on what happened with the vote were that I'd be the main candidate today and have to reveal at some point anyways, and I'd rather not drag it out and say things like "oh well, you really shouldnt vote for me because itd hurt the village".
Old 10-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #278
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

off to class, looking forward to hearing from Clap
Old 10-01-2009, 04:11 PM   #279
The Jackal
Coordinator

I honestly don't even want to argue with clap, it's just going to make me tired. And hockey season is starting today, baby! (Of course it doesn't officially start until the Flyers play, -coughscrewyouPBcough-. But I'm not just going to give up. I hope you guys do end up believing me, and I'll answer any questions.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #280
The Jackal
Coordinator

And Lathum, I would have agreed with you, if the BG had been anyone but me (the person who was the most under fire on day 1 aside from the lynch victim and the fake reveal) - he should have stayed quiet, because clap would live for a few days and then you'd know - but it was me, so I didn't have a choice.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:22 PM   #281
PurdueBrad
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
-coughscrewyouPBcough-.

Now is that any way to win a person's support?

Guys, I say we sacrifice Jackal first because he sounds sickly with that cough and all. I mean, how good can a sick bodyguard really be anyway?

kidding

vote Claphamsa
PurdueBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:23 PM   #282
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

I'm the bodyguard. There's no reason for me to lie about this, and since clap is lying, I'm willing to sacrifice myself to get us a wolf.
what? thats ridiculous! the BG is more useful than a wolf... IF I were lying I would get caught eventually (im not FYI) so why bother revealing? this makes no sense

(if your fake reveal gets me killed 2 games in a row, im gonna be SOOOO MAD)

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #283
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I don't know why he chose to reveal as the BG. You can lynch me if you want, as they'll kill me tomorrow night if you do believe me and lynch clap.

I really don't want to get into a whole fake reveal BS as I just went through that last game, but I can't let him lie like that.

if your the BG cant you just protect yourself? oh wait... your not!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:26 PM   #284
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

lulz! we already know you killed KWHIT!

JACKYL IS LYING!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #285
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
*lynched = protected
freudian slip?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:27 PM   #286
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
i did not fake reveal, and any villager who does that is not helping the village... i might not be verygood, but im not stupid :P

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:28 PM   #287
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
If it was anyone but Clap I would discount this theory, but with him you never know.
dick :P

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:29 PM   #288
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I had contemplated revealing for a while yesterday but decided to hope I'd squeak through and stay under the radar for a bit with enough heat that the wolves wouldnt target me for a NK - but then that run happened one me while I was gone, wonderful, and clap has to go out and fake reveal as my role. Why did you have to do that, clap? Grr.
wow even making wolfy sounds?

and this is exaclty what happend last game.... incredible!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #289
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
huh? you're not sure if i'm a wolf, but since you can't swing momentum toward me, you have to vote me?

Catching up, he was saying swing momentum toward one or two of the people who voted you, not swing momentum toward you. Personally I think there was likely a wolf on you early as well as I felt you were likely a villager. You're dead now, so this reply doesn't mean much though.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #290
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
I honestly don't even want to argue with clap, it's just going to make me tired. And hockey season is starting today, baby! (Of course it doesn't officially start until the Flyers play, -coughscrewyouPBcough-. But I'm not just going to give up. I hope you guys do end up believing me, and I'll answer any questions.
funy, im going out to watch the caps home opener, but i have to be home in time to see the #19 go into the rafters :'(

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:31 PM   #291
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

first, i need to learn to multiquote!

second

vote jackyl

third im the BG hes a wolf... just like last game he was a wolf.....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:33 PM   #292
The Jackal
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by claphamsa View Post
funy, im going out to watch the caps home opener, but i have to be home in time to see the #19 go into the rafters :'(

Sakic was a hell of a player, enjoy that.

Back to the game - you can yell and use capital letters all you like, you aren't going to get a rise out of me. If I end up getting lynched here, fine, I deserve some bad will from the last game - but my case for revealing makes legitimate sense, so people will have a decision to make. Just yelling at them is silly. And it's not like you "caught" me stumbling across a PM I sent to KWhit in this game, either. These are two reveals, people can weigh them against each other and decide what they like. Good luck, wolfie.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:33 PM   #293
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
I hate seeing people jumping on clap, but I think even if unsaid, people are punishing him for his play in the last game.

Maybe the first couple, but my vote had nothing to do with that. Jackyl was pretty defensive in votes against him, I've seen that from him as a wolf and villager, so I am not leaning one way or the other on him. Pass I felt was likely not a wolf from his play. Clap was in the middle ground as well, but I felt more comfortable going with those who had votes on Clap than those on Jackyl.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:34 PM   #294
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

ok, thinking logic here... jacyl faked because he figured he would be the prime candidate today.... so if there is a chance he can get you to lynch me great (PB i s already on board) since its not like its hard to lynch me...

so here is a thought... do any of you really think I could pull off a fake reveal?

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:35 PM   #295
The Jackal
Coordinator

so your two arguments are that i was a wolf last game and you're too inept to pull off a fake reveal? haha.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:36 PM   #296
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

ok, stepping even further back, IF jackyl is telling the truth (hes not) hes dead no matter what..... so lynching him makes more sense, I may (or may not) be able to protect myslef... jackyl almost def would have protected himself. so the wolves just kill him.

so.... vote jackyl friday afternoon!

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #297
The Jackal
Coordinator

If I'm telling the truth it makes more sense to lynch me first? Common now! Make sense with your arguments.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #298
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Sakic was a hell of a player, enjoy that.

Back to the game - you can yell and use capital letters all you like, you aren't going to get a rise out of me. If I end up getting lynched here, fine, I deserve some bad will from the last game - but my case for revealing makes legitimate sense, so people will have a decision to make. Just yelling at them is silly. And it's not like you "caught" me stumbling across a PM I sent to KWhit in this game, either. These are two reveals, people can weigh them against each other and decide what they like. Good luck, wolfie.

im not yelling at you, i know your a wolf, you know your a wolf, its the others that i worry about...... they bought your crapola last time....

GIT R DUN!!!
Old 10-01-2009, 04:37 PM   #299
Danny
Head Coach

Well that is very interesting and excellent Clap. If true, that means we had a wolf in the sights day 1, so wealready have a meaningful vote now. With that said, there was no BG block, so your info makes no sense with your reveal. If you're really the seer, I am sure you are not fooling the wolves with your reveal, so you would be better telling us the truth and not leaving your reveal to not be believed.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:38 PM   #300
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Quote:

vote claphamsa

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote