Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 06-15-2011, 09:03 PM   #301
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Well, we almost assuredly blew it with the bhlloy lynch unless he and Narcizo are the wolves.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:21 PM   #302
Danny
Head Coach

Well at least we can use info from VHS lynch now, oh wait
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #303
Autumn
Head Coach

The sun rises, but not for one man. As you come out into the village you find a door smashed and the bloody remains of JAG sprawled in his doorway.

Day begins.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #304
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

bhlloy WAS a wolf. Which almost guarantees that Narc has to be his partner.
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:37 PM   #305
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Zinto: had a key second vote on bhlloy yesterday, also jumped in on the run tonight quickly. Unlikely would hang out his buddy to dry.

Spleen: saved himself tonight with a vote to the wolf. Can't imagine we were wolf-wolf tonight, but it's possible.

Narc: voted me and then switched to known villager yesterday. Full head of steam on spleen all day today.

Danny: no-show yesterday, cast a key vote on the wolf today.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #306
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Narc seems the most likely at this point. Unless Danny or Zinto have been playing ballsy as hell
Old 06-15-2011, 09:39 PM   #307
Danny
Head Coach

Wow good work packer, I guess we almost have to keep believing you and hope chubs wasn't te seer
Old 06-15-2011, 09:45 PM   #308
spleen1015
Coordinator

Nice work guys.
spleen1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:46 PM   #309
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Speculation thread open for those interested.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:47 PM   #310
Danny
Head Coach

I'm interested
Old 06-15-2011, 09:50 PM   #311
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

And not currently playing, forgot that caveat.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:56 PM   #312
Danny
Head Coach

Lol
Old 06-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #313
Danny
Head Coach

With the way the game it is, going forward I am going to assume Packer is the seer and Bh was a wolf. If it turns out that is wrong, then well played Packer, but we really have no choice but to go with this give the lack of info.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:19 PM   #314
Danny
Head Coach

So the five players left are

Spleen
Narcizo
Zinto
Packerfanatic
Danny

I think Narcizo is Bh's most likely wolf partner, but I'll look closer at it before voting
Old 06-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #315
Danny
Head Coach

Day 1
packerfanatic - spleen1015 (51)
bhlloy - mauboy1 (56), Zinto (78), Chubby (128)
Mauboy1 - JAG (86), PackerFanatic (88), Narcizo (89), bhlloy (129)
Old 06-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #316
Danny
Head Coach

Oh and Danny with no vote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:21 PM   #317
Danny
Head Coach

Day 2

spleen - narcizo (177), bhlloy (192), JAG (279)
bhlloy - packerfan (281), zinto (283), danny (284), spleen (296)
Old 06-15-2011, 10:23 PM   #318
Danny
Head Coach

Both days Narc and bhlloy stacked their votes on the same candidate, so that's very interesting. As Packer said, Zinto with key bh votes both days, so I will not be voting him. Bh with a key second vote on Spleen likely rules him out. I had a key vote on bh as well, so I am not a great candidate either.

I think it's pretty clear what the best way to go is.

Vote Narcizo

I seriously doubt I'll be needing to change this
Old 06-15-2011, 10:40 PM   #319
Zinto
College Starter

I can't buy this outcome to be honest. Why would the wolves leave Packer alive if he was going to find a wolf? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to be honest.

Why would the wolves kill Jag if he was certain that Narcizo and Bhlloy where not wolves if that is the most likely scenario. This is not adding up at all in my mind and I am beginning to believe that Packer is a wolf. I want to hear what Narcizo has to say about everything but right now I just can not shake this feeling that this is going all wrong.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:46 PM   #320
Zinto
College Starter

I also can't see a scenario where Bhlloy is a wolf and puts up the kind of fight he did. He didn't do anything to try and stop himself from getting lynched which should have caused us to try and move our votes off him.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:21 AM   #321
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Interesting turn of events. I dunno what to make of it really. Packer looked the most suspicious but I know he's a villager so I don't know what to think, one possibility is that we're close to winning the game, the other is that we're very close to losing it, and I can't for the life of me work out which it is.

Yeah, I'm the seer. I realise that that is going to be met with suspicion but I can't help that.

Day One - JAG. I pretended that I wasn't following JAG on day one but as he was a villager I felt it was in my interest to vote him.

Day Two - Packer. I was getting a gut read that Packer was a wolf when I went to bed so I put in an order on him with a conditional on mau. Once he came up villager I guess I should just have upped and revealed. I tried to deflect attention from the mau voters but I guess I should have realised that one of them was a wolf and voted bhlloy - but I actually thought there was more chance that spleen was a wolf.

Day Three - I had a conditional order spleen unless lynched then Danny, as it would be tough to get a read on him. Spleen came up villager.

Which means that either a wolf lynched a wolf yesterday - or Packer was lying to save himself and is the sorceror. Case a is pretty bizarre, case b basically means the game is lost, unless Packer is right without knowing it.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:23 AM   #322
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

When I say "villager" I mean non-wolf, obviously. Unfortunately I don't get a full scan result.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:02 AM   #323
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Assuming Packer is a sorceror and mau and bhlloy were villagers then all the sorceror has to do is vote for himself and the game is over. So there's no point chasing that one any further.

Packer is on the up and up. He's a villager and bhlloy is a wolf. Either zinto or danny must be a wolf and they voted for a team-member. Spleen might be the sorceror, which would explain him keeping his vote out of the way yesterday.

Packer is a sorceror but either mau or bhlloy was a wolf. If bhlloy was a wolf then the situation is pretty much the same as above. If mau was a wolf then it looks like we want to look at people who didn't vote mau, which leads us to zinto or Danny.

Dunno, the more I think about it the more I think the village has lost. Doesn't help that I'm trying to do a hundred things at work at the same time.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:26 AM   #324
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I suspect I'm wasting my time here but if there's any chance that we aren't at the stage of 2 wolves and a sorceror then I might as well try covering the angles.

I get the definite feeling that bhlloy was a villager. He put up very little in the way of a fight. Mau I'm not so sure about, he tried the fake reveal last time and it bit his butt so maybe he thought gutting it out as a vanilla would make people move at the last moment. If he was a wolf then I presume chubby was the real priest. So Packer must be a sorceror. If he is a sorceror then we don't want to vote for him. That leaves Danny and zinto. I've been getting a pretty villagey feel from zinto so that pretty much leaves me going this way for the time being.

Vote Danny

I'm not dead cert on this because everything is just too complicated at the moment. I'd like input here really.
Old 06-16-2011, 03:38 AM   #325
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

I haven't left much in the way of overt pointers to me being a seer. I've dropped a few "see"s in to sentences on the first day but really I get very leery about doing that, as I presume that wolves are going to be looking out for exactly that sort of thing and pick up on it.

I thought a long time about coming out with the information I had on day two, and probably should have. I was going to come out with it but wanted to see the reactions first. Eventually I decided that either bhlloy and/or spleen must be a wolf and it was them in the running at the time so me giving up that information would serve no purpose. I literally sat in front of the computer for half an hour deciding what to do but I just wanted another shot at getting a wolf.
Old 06-16-2011, 06:28 AM   #326
spleen1015
Coordinator

3 people have presented their thoughts already today and all 3 of them present good cases that 3 different people are wolves.

Narc is the only person to not vote for bhlloy which screams wolf to me if bhlloy was in fact a wolf. We assume this based on what PackerFanatic is telling us.

PackerFanatic reveals as the Priest and there is a run on bhlloy. The only person capable of revealing anything is PackerFanatic and he reveals bhlloy as a wolf. You get everyone to move to a person who only you can give any information about. Fishy.

Narc reveals as seer today and says JAG, PackerFanatic and I are villagers. I know I am and we know JAG is since he was NKed. Should we believe that PF is?

I am still suspicious of Narc from yesterday. I don't know about PackerFanatic. I hope he's being truthful.

I don't have anything on Danny and Zinto which scares me. If I was the Seer, I think I would have scanned Danny Night 1 to see what he was since he was MIA on Day 1.

Should be an interesting day.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:16 AM   #327
Danny
Head Coach

Wow, you guys do realize Narc just posted that he has made 3 SCANS. THIS IS ONLY DAY 3, and that's IMPOSSIBLE. Narc is a wolf
Old 06-16-2011, 07:17 AM   #328
Danny
Head Coach

Wait, actually the seer gets the night 0 scan
Old 06-16-2011, 07:19 AM   #329
Danny
Head Coach

Actually looking back, Packer claimed to have only made one scan at the time of his reveal when actually he would have had two scans. So Narc's reveal is actually more plausible.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:20 AM   #330
Danny
Head Coach

I wish i had the rules more closely and knew that when he revealed. So based on Narc's scan however, Packer would be the sorcerer. But if he was, he could simply reveal as that and the wolves could win a majority vote.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:20 AM   #331
Danny
Head Coach

Unvote Narcizo
Old 06-16-2011, 07:21 AM   #332
Danny
Head Coach

Any chance Narc and Packer are out two wolves though and they simply know Chubs was the wolf?
Old 06-16-2011, 07:21 AM   #333
Danny
Head Coach

our*
Old 06-16-2011, 07:22 AM   #334
Danny
Head Coach

Packer fake revealing if he was the sorcerer is a very bad move in that role. If I was the sorc, I would take my lynch because if I fake revealed, I might get a wolf lynched instead.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:25 AM   #335
Danny
Head Coach

Based on Packer making the same mistake I did regarding the number of scans, he clearly is not the seer. So the question is whether Narc and Packer are both wolves, or they are both not wolves. It can't be a one wolf, one villager situation.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:26 AM   #336
Danny
Head Coach

Considering I really don't see ZInto and Spleen as the two wolves, I still think Narc and Packer are wolves
Old 06-16-2011, 07:31 AM   #337
Danny
Head Coach

Vote Packerfanatic

If he is the sorcerer and two wolves are left, we lost anyway. If he is the sorcerer and only one wolf left, I think it's a good call to lynch him and take our shot tomorrow. If he comes up wolf, Narc is our other wolf and we win.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #338
Danny
Head Coach

Ugg except we won't know what packer comes up lol
Old 06-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #339
Danny
Head Coach

I think Lathum had the right idea about this game
Old 06-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #340
Autumn
Head Coach

Way to catch up on the post count, Danny!
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #341
Danny
Head Coach

They made it easy for me
Old 06-16-2011, 07:43 AM   #342
Danny
Head Coach

Also, further on Zinto's thoughts, if I was a wolf, wouldn't I take a shot at packer thinking he was the seer and not Jag.

In general pulling off a claimed seer near deadline is the right move, but I wish I had stuck with my gut and kept it on Packer. I don't see me changing this vote today. And I'll be following it up with Narc tomorrow.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:52 AM   #343
spleen1015
Coordinator

My gut tells me that Packer faked revealed as well to get the heat off of him and get a villager killed. I had a feeling the the first reveal was going to receive lots of favor. That's why I think Packer is a wolf fake revealing in the hopes that the real Priest was dead. Since no one has contested that....

VOTE PACKERFANATIC
Old 06-16-2011, 07:53 AM   #344
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
Based on Packer making the same mistake I did regarding the number of scans, he clearly is not the seer. So the question is whether Narc and Packer are both wolves, or they are both not wolves. It can't be a one wolf, one villager situation.

Huh? The seer got a night 0 scan, giving to them by Autumn. The priest (me) did NOT get a night 0 scan, since I can only scan dead people. So I got my first scan on night 1, and I scanned the only dead person at the time (mauboy). Last night (night 2), I could have scanned Chubby (the night 1 NK) or bhlloy (the day 2 lynch) and I went with bhlloy.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:54 AM   #345
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
I can't buy this outcome to be honest. Why would the wolves leave Packer alive if he was going to find a wolf? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense to be honest.

Why would the wolves kill Jag if he was certain that Narcizo and Bhlloy where not wolves if that is the most likely scenario. This is not adding up at all in my mind and I am beginning to believe that Packer is a wolf. I want to hear what Narcizo has to say about everything but right now I just can not shake this feeling that this is going all wrong.

The only reason I can think I was left alive was because the remaining wolf wasn't around to change the order. I would have to assume that I would have been offed had that wolf been around.

You guys are way off base voting me.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:56 AM   #346
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
My gut tells me that Packer faked revealed as well to get the heat off of him and get a villager killed. I had a feeling the the first reveal was going to receive lots of favor. That's why I think Packer is a wolf fake revealing in the hopes that the real Priest was dead. Since no one has contested that....

VOTE PACKERFANATIC

I would have absolutely no way of knowing if the real priest was dead though. With only 2 people dead at the time, the odds are not in my favor to fake that reveal. And we know the priest has to be in this game, otherwise the village has virtually no chance to win.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #347
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
The only reason I can think I was left alive was because the remaining wolf wasn't around to change the order. I would have to assume that I would have been offed had that wolf been around.

You guys are way off base voting me.

The remaining wolf? Bh was a wolf according to you and around. He could have changed the order before he died.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:57 AM   #348
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

If you guys lynch me, unless we get lucky and still have a hunter out there, this game is likely over tonight - and not in our favor.
Old 06-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #349
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
The remaining wolf? Bh was a wolf according to you and around. He could have changed the order before he died.

Ah yeah - I was looking at my vote list and didn't see him toward the end, but I do see his post from right before deadline. Then I don't know why I wouldn't have been offed. Obviously they had a good reason, because now you're all coming after me anyway
Old 06-16-2011, 08:00 AM   #350
Danny
Head Coach

So Packer, no response to the fact that you had the seer rules wrong and should have had two scans to reveal yesterday?