Old 06-23-2011, 06:34 PM   #301
Zinto
College Starter

Hahah I think Crimson thinks we are playing Werwolf CXXX-Cavemen vs Dinosaurs
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #302
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

maybe I'll vote for autumn today anyway.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #303
Autumn
Head Coach

Captain Caveman, that's who I should have been in Danny's game.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:39 PM   #304
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonFox View Post
maybe I'll vote for autumn today anyway.

Hey, I got you to talk normal!
Old 06-23-2011, 06:45 PM   #305
Niccus
n00b

Well sorry for not posting, have been busy all day. I'm going to follow up with the could be scan, and again stupid question, is the sorcerer like a neutral character or are they more a benefit to the wolves? Question might not be worded right, basically just want to know the definition of the sorcerer haha.

Vote Mauboy
Niccus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:46 PM   #306
Zinto
College Starter

Hopefully Crimson keeps up his roleplaying because if nothing else it is making me laugh almost every time I read it.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:48 PM   #307
Zinto
College Starter

Narcizo- Mauboy (256)
Mauboy- McKerney(258), Jackal (259), Autumn (262), PackerFanatic (267), Narcizo (268), CrimsonFox(297), Niccus(305)
Old 06-23-2011, 06:52 PM   #308
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

i really hate this dogpile.

It is odd that Narcizo is being so hardnosed and somewhat bullying to people.
Is this the new narcizo?

Granted forcing people to talk sure, but forcing people to talk like you want them to talk...or forcing people to talk as much or to change votes as often is more of a stretch.

Still do not think Autumn and Narcizo are in league in any way. But both of them have gotten under my skin now.

But is it that they are both witchhunting villagers arguing with each other?
Neeeeeh I don't really think so.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:00 PM   #309
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I didn't realize DragonballZ was about Tarzan. Or the Hulk.

lol, no kidding
PackerFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #310
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niccus View Post
Well sorry for not posting, have been busy all day. I'm going to follow up with the could be scan, and again stupid question, is the sorcerer like a neutral character or are they more a benefit to the wolves? Question might not be worded right, basically just want to know the definition of the sorcerer haha.

Vote Mauboy

They really aren't a benefit to the wolves, but they aren't a hindrance either (at least not in the way the villagers are). They scan good, and they win with the wolves, but count as a villager in every other way.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:02 PM   #311
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
i really hate this dogpile.

It is odd that Narcizo is being so hardnosed and somewhat bullying to people.
Is this the new narcizo?

Granted forcing people to talk sure, but forcing people to talk like you want them to talk...or forcing people to talk as much or to change votes as often is more of a stretch.

Still do not think Autumn and Narcizo are in league in any way. But both of them have gotten under my skin now.

But is it that they are both witchhunting villagers arguing with each other?
Neeeeeh I don't really think so.

What's to hate about a seer reveal that he scanned a wolf?
Old 06-23-2011, 07:05 PM   #312
Niccus
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
They really aren't a benefit to the wolves, but they aren't a hindrance either (at least not in the way the villagers are). They scan good, and they win with the wolves, but count as a villager in every other way.

Ahhh I see, Thanks!
Niccus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 07:47 PM   #313
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
What's to hate about a seer reveal that he scanned a wolf?

Yeah, I'm not following him there. We want dogpiles when it's a revealed wolf.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #314
Autumn
Head Coach

I had hoped to do some more thinking and analysis by now, but work has blown up a bit, so it will probably have to wait until tomorrow.
Old 06-23-2011, 07:55 PM   #315
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

And haven't you guys ever seen this show? Lots of brokenEnglish and badly formed sentences. Actually I'm talking even more than they do. Mostly it's all grunts, poses,and yells.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:12 PM   #316
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
And haven't you guys ever seen this show? Lots of brokenEnglish and badly formed sentences. Actually I'm talking even more than they do. Mostly it's all grunts, poses,and yells.

Keep doing so then Crimson. Like I said I am enjoying it and I am sorry if I ticked you off with my snarky comment since I feel like a jerk now.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:34 PM   #317
Autumn
Head Coach

I actually haven't seen the show. Your crazy talk is the best thing in the game though.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #318
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Hopping a flight soon so I'll be done for the night anyway.
Old 06-23-2011, 08:35 PM   #319
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Crazy talk over...
Old 06-23-2011, 08:37 PM   #320
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:

Wait, so this is an NBA Draft themed game?
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 08:46 PM   #321
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

it's a mckerney-themed game
Old 06-23-2011, 09:01 PM   #322
Zinto
College Starter

Deadline

Narcizo- Mauboy (256)
Mauboy- McKerney(258), Jackal (259), Autumn (262), PackerFanatic (267), Narcizo (268), CrimsonFox(297), Niccus(305)
Old 06-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #323
Zinto
College Starter

Piccolo points a finger at an old man in the corner and says, “Roshi you are the traitor. You took advantage of you friendship with Goku and murdered him.”

Roshi begins to laugh as his body transforms from the old man to a fearsome looking warrior. His body looks worn out from the fight with Goku the night before and there is some fear on his face as everyone surrounds him.

“You will never beat me; I am the strongest warrior in the universe, I am the prince of the Sayains, I am Vegeta!”

A couple of the Z-Warriors move behind him and try to grab his arms and hold him down. He pushed them away and flies towards Piccolo but just as he reached him Piccolo shoots an attack towards his body.

“Special Beam Cannon,” exclaims Piccolo.

An energy beam goes through Vegeta’s stomach and destroys a mountain behind him. Soon life slips from Vegeta’s face and a sense of accomplishment washes over the Z-Warriors camp.

Mauboy was Vegeta.

Last edited by Zinto : 06-23-2011 at 09:02 PM.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #324
Zinto
College Starter

Night Actions due at 11PM EST
Old 06-23-2011, 09:02 PM   #325
J23
College Benchwarmer

nice edit Zinto
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #326
Zinto
College Starter

Hahah I saw Piccolo and thought that is not right and had to edit it
Old 06-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #327
mckerney
Coordinator

Hooray!
Old 06-23-2011, 09:10 PM   #328
mckerney
Coordinator

Well, bye guys. Good luck tracking the last one down.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:13 PM   #329
Autumn
Head Coach

You've got some time if you have thoughts about hte vote, Mckerney. Good to have a trusted villager's opinion.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:14 PM   #330
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mckerney is my bestest friend in the WHOOLE world.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:15 PM   #331
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Autumn or Narcizo and jackal perhaps?
I still don't see niccus. Not after day 1

Maybe Narcizo is the sorceror actually.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:19 PM   #332
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

what you think packer?
Old 06-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #333
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I don't really see Niccus either. Definitely looking at Narc being something. Jackal has been fairly quiet.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:38 PM   #334
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
You've got some time if you have thoughts about hte vote, Mckerney. Good to have a trusted villager's opinion.

I was hoping that day one would be a good place to look at when mauboy went from being a candidate to a distant third in the voting. The only person who looks real suspicious there is The Jackal putting a 2nd vote on DV, though Niccus could look bad if you think we could have had two wolves up and mau put a vote on the other one.

After that I'm not really sure. I'd like to trust Narcizo based on maus vote, though that could be an attempt to bury a vote on a fellow wolf. Might have been risky to do it that early in the day even if it looked like the lynch would come down to CF or Autumn, so I'm inclined to trust Narcizo. Other than that I don't really have a read on anyone, especially not CF.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:39 PM   #335
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
I don't really see Niccus either. Definitely looking at Narc being something. Jackal has been fairly quiet.

I could see Narcizo being the sorcerer, I could be wrong on this but at this point I don't think he's a wolf.
Old 06-23-2011, 09:48 PM   #336
mckerney
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
I was hoping that day one would be a good place to look at when mauboy went from being a candidate to a distant third in the voting. The only person who looks real suspicious there is The Jackal putting a 2nd vote on DV, though Niccus could look bad if you think we could have had two wolves up and mau put a vote on the other one.

After that I'm not really sure. I'd like to trust Narcizo based on maus vote, though that could be an attempt to bury a vote on a fellow wolf. Might have been risky to do it that early in the day even if it looked like the lynch would come down to CF or Autumn, so I'm inclined to trust Narcizo. Other than that I don't really have a read on anyone, especially not CF.

I should probably say that by trust I mean I don't think he's a wolf. As I stated last post he could certainly be the sorcerer between the no lynch vote and saying the seer should come forward even without finding a wolf.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:00 PM   #337
Zinto
College Starter

Everyone wakes up the next morning hoping to find that the threat has been defeated and that everyone survived the night. When they walk to the middle of the clearing they see Piccolo’s head on a pole. This attack was much more brutal then the one on Goku, killing Vegeta clearly made someone angry. Just when a sense of defeat begins to hit almost all of the Z-Warriors a tiny voice pipes up.

“We have to remember what Piccolo said,” whispered Gohan son of Goku. “We need to keep our heads up and avenge our fallen comrades.”

With Piccolo and Goku's memories flooding back to the heroes they know that they must keep going to try and save Earth and avenge their fallen comrades.

McKerney was Piccolo.
Old 06-23-2011, 10:04 PM   #338
mckerney
Coordinator

Old 06-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #339
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

sadpanda
Old 06-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #340
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

rest well, green friend.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:38 PM   #341
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Narcizo arguing about stats and no lynch was just bizarroworld. Then Autumn and jackal both latched onto it. I am thinking that the final two baddies are in those three. So If Narc is sorceror, other wolf trying to continue it.

No lynch is just plain bad news all around and tells us nothing. especially if it is a "Everybody vote no lynch" thing...thus we start a man down with nightkill and learn absolutely nothing.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:46 PM   #342
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

day 1 Packer voted for mauboy then quickly unvoted him. There was a lull of about 15 minutes...so I wouldn't think it was a "packer didn't see Autumn vote for mauboy and quickly unvoted." Then when there are two other candidates plus a no lynch vote, on the bottom of the page, he votes for mauboy again to make it a definitive second vote on mauboy and the vote leader. PACKER IS NOT A WOLF.
Old 06-23-2011, 11:48 PM   #343
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

autumn's first vote on mauboy...hmmm.....hmmmm.....he did really crunch those numbers. Lots of other of his posts are bizarro stuff and he's pinging me. Would he vote mauboy day 1 as a candidate in a game this small...
Old 06-23-2011, 11:49 PM   #344
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

did mckerney scan anyone else but mauboy?
Old 06-23-2011, 11:57 PM   #345
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

never mind, both packer and autumn lept off of mauboy and onto niccus.

hmmm....yeah back to my original thought.

VOTE AUTUMN
Old 06-24-2011, 12:05 AM   #346
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

if we wanna go sorceror hunting too Narcizo is a good candidate too
Old 06-24-2011, 12:07 AM   #347
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

time to board plaNE
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UNGA BUNGA
Old 06-24-2011, 02:53 AM   #348
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

We want to lynch the wolf. I stand by the logic that either Crimson or Jackal are the wolves.

I'll move to where Packer and Niccus vote if I can get on tonight (15:00 EST Niccus). Midsommar here so we're off to the countryside so it'll be patchy coverage. I could vote here but I don't think it's necessary and could cause division.

Guys it doesn't matter if you think I'm the sorceror. If I am I don't know any more than the rest of you about who the last wolf is so just look at my reasoning for the vote analysis. I'd suggest it's unlikely that mau fishes for a sorceror reveal from me if I'm his wolf buddy - when he doesn't even know that he's been scanned but hey it's a possibility.

Greater possibility that Jackal or Crimson is the wolf in my opinion.

At this stage the sorceror will be wanting to appeal to the gut rather than analysis.

Hope I'm around to make my vote later. However it's no biggie if I'm not. We're 4:1:1 - I'm a villager. As long as the remaining villager (whoever it is) votes with Packer and Niccus. That way we're pretty sure that it is the village controlling the vote (unless Packer or Niccus are a sorceror). We can still get it wrong but at least it's the village making the decision.

MY soft vote would be Jackal at the moment. I'm not liking Crimson's reasoning in voting Autumn though so I'd be happy going there as well.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 02:55 AM   #349
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
As long as the remaining villager (whoever it is) votes with Packer and Niccus. That way we're pretty sure that it is the village controlling the vote (unless Packer or Niccus are a sorceror).

As long as the remaining villager votes with Packer or Niccus we have a good chance of winning, as we're pretty sure the village controls the vote.

If I don't get back on and we lynch a villager everyone who can needs to vote the next wolf candidate as early as possible after daybreak.

Got to go. Hope to see you later.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 06:24 AM   #350
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Sitting in atlanta at my connector munching on a yummy chickfila chicken egg and cheese buiscuit. yum....This is bizarroworld.

Narcizo doesn't post any voting histories. And even though he says he dislikes my reasoning for voting for autumn, he will gladly fvote for autumn for his OWN reasons. Beginning to think HE is the wolf. heh. That logic is so awesome.