Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-16-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Evil Dead CELLAR Thread -- DO NOT ENTER (unless told to)

VERY Scary picture here.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 09-17-2011 at 06:23 PM.
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

VERY scary description.

You step gingerly into the cellar. The old thin wood planks bend under your weight. The must and mildew smell is unbearable. Dropping water leaks from pipes. There is another room with water all over the floor, or rather, the ground. Ahead there is a table and to the side, mounds of earth. There is a long hole in the ground, which is now bulging over with dirt and pieces of a treelike monster sticking out of it as well as pieces of Chief Rum's clothes and skin.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 09-21-2011 at 03:54 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

VERY scary rules

IMPORTANT! If my PM box gets clogged, email me at [email protected]. I will be monitoring that too.

Good:Most characters are good. You have traveled to a remote cabin in some dark woods for your own reasons, some are with friends, some are alone. All are unsuspecting.

Evil:Evil wins when they achieve a 1:1 ratio of good-evil.

Win Conditions:

Good wins when they eliminate all evil characters in the game.

Voting:
Each day you will vote for a player. The format should be as normal: vote crimson Fox
To unvote a player and vote someone else:
unvote crimson fox
vote someoneelse

Deadline:
Day Action Deadline is 9 PM EST/6 PM PST
Night Deadline is 10 PM EST/7 PM PST
Lynch (End of Day Cycle):Ties equal no lynch. Nolynch is also a voting option.

Basic Game Rules:
1. No editing posts.
2. No discussing game with outside people. Check with me if you are confused about being out of the game before posting in other outside threads.
3. The deadites will eat you. Every bit of you, except maybe your blood. They like exploding that all over the walls.
4. Don't die.
5. Protect your blood. Make sure it stays inside you.
6. Conditional orders are allowed to make sure you don't perform an action on someone who has died so give multiple names just in case.
7. Do not direct quote anyone from PM or another thread. You may say things from the other thread but the source must be gone. NEVER direct quote a PM.

Unique things to this game:

Rooms:
There are a number of locations in this game. Each represented by a thread. You may only read a room/thread that you are in. You may not read a different thread unless you are told to. This thread is considered the YARD (and shed).

Descriptions:
Pay attention to room descriptions. They tell you where you can go and look.

Investigation:
Investigation acts like both moving and searching. It works like voting. You will be given options as to where you can investigate.
Format:
INVESTIGATE CLOSET
This will take you into the "closet" thread. You will also be told privately whether you find anything in the closet. Only one person will get the object if multiple people look there.
You may choose to INVESTIGATE a room you are already in and thus not move to another room but search for things.
INVESTIGATIONS are due by Lynch time.

Items:
There are objects in this game. You may find them by investigating an area. Once you have them, you may pass them or hold onto them. Other things may happen. To pass them, you PM me as a night action. Items may end up back in a room.

Items and Ability:You might not be able to use an item you find. There are two main types: weapons and spells. You will be told at the game's beginning which type you can use. (One or the other).

Results:

You will only know certain results when you see them, meaning are in the same room to see them. If someone dies and they aren't with you, you won't know what they are until you go to their location (but it will be obvious). If you find a dead someone in a room through investigation and they have an object, you can get their object.

Time:
Although we are still using day/night cycle, this all takes place in one night.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 09-16-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

VERY scary list of players.

Victims
Victim #1: Darth Vilus
Victim #2: Autumn - Dead. Human.
Victim #3: Chief Rum - Dead. Ed Getz, Assoc. to the Professor, Now one of the Evil Dead.
Victim #4: Danny
Victim #5: Zinto
Victim #6: J23 - Dead.
The Evil Dead.

Victim #7: Narcizo
Victim #8: bhlloy - Dead. Human
Victim #9: MrBug
Victim #10: ntndeacon
Victim #11: dzilla77
Victim #12: mckerney
Victim #13: dubb
Victim #14: The Jackal
Victim #15: mauboy
Victim #16: Commo_Soldier
Victim #17: tyketime

This list may be updated during the game, but not necessarily with info from other threads. You are free to make your own assumptions and discoveries and post your own lists as you wish.

Last edited by CrimsonFox : 09-22-2011 at 09:47 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #5
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

First non-CF post.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 10:38 AM   #6
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Am I the only one here? lol

I forgot who the other person that was supposed to come here was - I wonder if I'm alone...that can't be good.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

mauboy and Chief Rum step into the cellar. The wooden steps bend and creak as they step on them.
Old 09-18-2011, 02:26 PM   #8
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Ah, Chief is here, too.

CF, is the deadline tonight or Monday night?
Old 09-18-2011, 02:53 PM   #9
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Monday
Old 09-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #10
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Any thoughts on where to go today? I voted you previously and without knowing who has died every night and knowing you're still alive I still lean towards you unfortunately.

The only death I know of is ntn. Yesterday in the main cabin you had votes and I think if my memory serves me right dv had votes. If you're alive and dv was a vote getter in our thread I can only assume he is dead unless there was a third candidate from a different thread.

For now I:
investigate cellar
Old 09-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #11
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I really feel any suspicion against me is unwarranted. Narc and tyketime made soem abd assumptions and relayed bad info in the cabin thread, and so they built a false case against me. It's really rather frustrating. I don't think they did it intentionally; they were just a little careless talking about that and being certain of their facts, and as a result, now I have this stigma.

Being down here, of course, now I have no idea what's being discussed up there. I certainly hope I was able to get the word out on what Narc and tyke did before I came down here, because now I can't defend myself against them.

I am going to be out much of the morning; just super busy at work. I will be checking in later, though. I realize that doesn't give us much to respond to, but, hey, it's just the two of us down here.

Is there a reason you still suspect me? If you have any questions, please ask away. I'll answer what I can.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 09:45 AM   #12
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'll get this out of the way...

INVESTIGATE CELLAR

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 AM   #13
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

The reason I did vote you was because things seem to cool on you pretty quickly. The way it was going in the previous day I'd guess you are not one of the people on the block today.. but I guess we wont find out until we go back upstairs.

I'm going to think on it for a bit longer.. gotta get back to work.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:13 PM   #14
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I did not like the way Danny jumped so quick on the accusations against me the other day. At least tyke and Narc I can see the misunderstanding. But Danny didn't even wait for clarifications, just jumped on me without investigating. That seems really suspicious to me. Since we really don't have anything else to go on here, separated as we are from the group, Danny's probably the most suspicious player I have met yet in the game.

VOT DANNY

Old 09-19-2011, 06:48 PM   #15
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Did all of that happen in the cabin?
Old 09-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #16
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

VOTES:
danny - Chief Rum (14)

INVESTIGATES:
cellar - Chief Rum, mauboy
Old 09-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #17
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'm here now - - I think I'm just talking to myself but that's all right. I don't know if I want to go Danny since if he's a villager he's always a valuable villager. I know you don't have anything really to go on - and neither do I.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #18
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I'd almost rather not vote because I don't have anything to base my decision on. I feel like I have to vote so I'm not not voting. A vote on danny is probably worthless so I'll probably go that route... and I am talking to myself.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #19
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote danny
Old 09-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #20
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

And here's to being left in the dark again and not knowing what's going on out there. I-i-i-i'm..s-sc-sc-ared..
Old 09-19-2011, 08:19 PM   #21
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Through the dankness and the darkness, faces appear on the wall. Many faces swirl. The creepy place gets creepier andthe faces advance and grab Chief Rum. He floats above the ground and out of his mouth comes a sound like a jet engine. His eyes glaze over white. His legs expand and delve into the earth. A shovel ends comes out of the picture and knocks his head back. Green "blood" pours out of the opening. It flips backward and out grows the gnarled trunk and bough of a tree with glazed eyes. Then a shotgun blast explodes out of the picture into one of Chief's eyes. What was Chief Rum has fallen over.
Old 09-19-2011, 09:18 PM   #22
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The tree creature screams again. Another horrible noise coming from its mouth. Chief floats above the ground on his thin "root legs". We are the things that were and shall be again! He laughs. Another voice comes out of his mouth. "Spirits of the book." "We want what is yours! LIFE!"
"Dead by Dawn!" Another voice "Dead by daaaa-a-a-a-a-awn!"
Old 09-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #23
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

It sheds the rest of its Chief Rum skin, the man you knew as ASsoc. Professor Ed Getz, a friend of the professor, but no more. It is terrifyingly evil and it explodes out of the cellar.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:37 PM   #24
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

A lot of violence and screaming upstairs and finally the tree monster that used to be Chief falls down the stairs and lands on the floor. Mauboy stands in the corner shaking and looking about. Autumn comes down the stairs.
Old 09-20-2011, 02:53 AM   #25
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

With this game, the WW forum has passed a quarter of a million posts. Happy Quartmil everyone! (and they can't ALL be from me)
Old 09-20-2011, 06:52 AM   #26
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Autumn is here! I am not alone!
Old 09-20-2011, 07:11 AM   #27
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm heading out to class so I won't be able to catch up yet, but yes, I am here. And I have ideas!

Talk to you in a few hours.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 08:06 AM   #28
Autumn
Head Coach

Mauboy, can you tell me if you have discovered anything down here? When iget back home I'll pass along some theories and info.
Old 09-20-2011, 01:58 PM   #29
Autumn
Head Coach

As you can see, Mau, we voted Chief last night, at least five of us in teh Cabin room I think. I frankly wasn't sure, I hadn't been in a room with him last night, but figured we needed to lynch somebody. I also figured it would be a good idea for someone to come down here and see if it worked. Good thing I did, we got a bad guy!

Other deaths I'm aware of are NTN from a lynch (good guy) and Narc from a night kill (good guy).

From clues we've found above I think there's something we need to do down here to help end the bad guys. Have you found anything in your investigations?
Old 09-20-2011, 02:37 PM   #30
Autumn
Head Coach

Dead Players

NTNdeacon - Lynched Day 2, human
Narcizo - Killed Night 3, human
Chief Rum - Lynched Day 4, Getz

Day One

*Road - Autumn, The Jackal, Zinto, NTNdeacon, MrBug708
3 votes for NTN (jackal, mrbug, ?), 1 for mrbug (me) 1 for ?

*Trail - Darth Vilus, Dubb, Mauboy, Commo, Dzilla
3 votes for no lynch, 1 vote Darth (Dubb), 1 vote Mau

*Yard - bhlloy, mckerney, J23
1-1-1 vote

Study - tyketime, Chief Rum, Danny, Narcizo
3 votes for Danny

Day Two

*Road - Autumn (later moved to Woods)

*Trail - Zinto, Mckerney

*Woods - The Jackal, MrBug, Dubb, Darth Vilus, Autumn (moved from Road)
4 votes for NTN (darth no show)

*Yard - Commo, Dzilla, Mauboy
3 votes for Darth

*Cabin - Bhlloy, J23, Danny (here because of lynch?), NTNdeacon (here because of lynch?)(dies)

Study - Tyketime, Chief Rum, Narcizo

Day Three

Trail or Woods - Zinto, Mckerney

Woods - Darth Vilus (likely lynched)

*Yard - Jackal, Autumn, Dubb, MrBug708
3 votes DV (no vote bug)

*Cabin - Commo, Mauboy, Dzilla, Narcizo, Tyketime, Chief Rum, Danny, J23
2 votes Darth, 2 votes Mauboy, 1 vote Chief

Study - Bhlloy

Day Four

*Cellar - Chief Rum, Mauboy
2 votes Danny (Chief votes at 7:13 pm)

*Cabin - Commo, Dzilla, Tyketime, Danny (was moved to Woods?), J23, Jackal, Autumn, Dubb
5 votes Chief, 1 vote Autumn, 1 vote mckerney

Yard - MrBug 708

Study - Bhlloy

Woods or Yard - (Zinto, Mckerney, Darth) (Danny in Woods?)

Day Five

Study - Commo, Dzilla, Dubb, Jackal, J23, Tyketime
*Cellar - Autumn, Mauboy
Yard -
Cabin -
Woods -
Study or Cabin - Bhlloy
Woods or Yard or Cabin - (Danny, Zinto, mckerney, Darth Vilus)

*Complete roster

Items

Shovel - found on Road by Autumn D2, first investigation
Knife - found in Woods by MrBug D2, first investigation; later found in corpse in Cabin by Danny D3, how?
Parchment - founds in Woods by Dubb D2, first investigation
Spell - found in Study by Danny, day one, how?
Chainsaw - found by commo_soldier when?
Shotgun - held by a Chief voter Day Four

Areas

Trail leads to Woods or Yard (or Road??). Closed D3.
Trail was investigated by Zinto, Mckerney

Road leads to Trail or Woods. Closed D3.
*Road was investigated by Autumn

Woods leads to Trail, Road or Yard
*Woods was investigated by Dubb+, Darth, Jackal, Mr.Bug+

Yard leads to Trail, Woods, Cabin
*Yard was investigated by Commo, Dzilla, Mauboy

Cabin leads to Yard, Study, Cellar
*Cabin was investigated by Bhlloy, J23

Cellar leads to Cabin
*Cellar was investigated by Chief Rum, Mauboy

Study leads to Cabin, ?
*Study was investigated by tyketime, Chief Rum, Narcizo
Old 09-20-2011, 06:25 PM   #31
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

go to cabin
Old 09-20-2011, 06:27 PM   #32
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

[quote=mauboy1;2532688]go to cabin[/quote]

*ahem*

>I don't know what a GO TO CABIN is.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #33
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Ive got the necrominocon or whatever it is. The evil dead book. I found it on crs body after he died. I cant do anything with it. I suppose i need to give it to bruce campbell so he can cast the spell.. which i assume would need to be casted in the woods.

Any idea who to vote? Sorry i didnt get on much today. Busy at work and now im off to flag football.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:32 PM   #34
Autumn
Head Coach

Wow, that's a great find. I'm sure the wolves will be looking to get that back, so keep that in mind.

Here's the thing, from what we read up above, I'm thinking that there is something we need to do down here. The professor's wife was possessed, and he buried her down here without dismembering her, which he knew he had to do. I'm guessing we need to unearth her and dismember her, or perhaps she's one of hte wolves in the game. So I'm going to look around a bit.

Frankly, I don't know who to vote. Chief may have voted Danny as a blind, knowing he was going to go down. There were a couple poeple, including Dubb, who didn't vote Chief last night in the Cabin, but no one voted Danny. I'm not sure where to vote. I'm thinking Tyketime maybe but that's very vague.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:33 PM   #35
Autumn
Head Coach

CF, I want to go look at the table, the mounds of earth and the long hole in the floor. What do I see when I look more closely?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:34 PM   #36
Autumn
Head Coach

I meant to bold that for you CF

CF, I want to go look at the table, the mounds of earth and the long hole in the floor. What do I see when I look more closely?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:36 PM   #37
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

investigate cabin
Old 09-20-2011, 06:40 PM   #38
Autumn
Head Coach

So you found the book on Chief. Have you learned anything else while you were down here? I think you've investigated here twice, so hopefully you've turned up anything there might be.

I know there's a chainsaw and a knife in the game, so I was thinking that we might need those along with the shovel to take care of the corpse down here. Or perhaps if we lynch a bad guy we need to do that, at least for the wife. If I find something interesting I might stay here - I mentioned above that people should bring those items down. But otherwise I will probably head back up.

Which reminds me,

CF, is there anything left of Chief's corpse here?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:42 PM   #39
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

Im guessing person w shovel needs to unearth.

At football field. Hopefully i can check in again before deadline.

vote tyke

I am open to change. I have zero ideas as i havent been pertinent to much info. I'll try reviewing your info and see if something makes sense for a vote. Shpuld i stay down here w book for now?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:45 PM   #40
Autumn
Head Coach

I have the shovel, but not the other stuff we need.

I'm not sure where you should go. Depends on what CF tells me about here.

I don't know the movies really. What do you think we need to do with the book?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #41
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

The tree monster is still fairly intact with holes and slices in him. Most of "Chief" is in pieces although maybe the bottom part still has a large piece. Ewwwww you are nauseated just thinking about this.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:48 PM   #42
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Autumn looks around at the room and the table. It is an ordinary table with generic dust and dirt and a couple small cans of dried paint and other cellar rubbish on it. The mounds of earth surround the hole and the hole is....well a hole. There is nothing in the hole. Maybe 2-3 feet deep.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #43
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Chief's corpse makes you sad and very angry, oh yes and scared, did I mention scared?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:50 PM   #44
Autumn
Head Coach

CF, I would like to look in the room filled with water (without falling into a bottomless pit of water). How deep is it, is there anything under the water?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:51 PM   #45
Autumn
Head Coach

Also, CF, does the hole look like it has been neatly dug and unused, or like someone just unearthed something there?
Old 09-20-2011, 06:52 PM   #46
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

If it were a bottomless pit, there would be no water. A foot deep perhaps. You see nothing. YOu hear the bloop bloop blop of the drops from the pipes.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:04 PM   #47
Autumn
Head Coach

Mauboy I think that's fine if you head up to the cabin. Though I would be cautious about telling about the book. You might want to hold on to it quietly until you figure out a way to destroy it/use it. I'm guessing it's good to keep it out of the wolves' hands.

If you go up, I would like you to encourage people above to send someone down with a knife or chainsaw. I would like to try dismembering Chief's corpse and burying it. So I'll stay down here and wait for them.

Please make sure you tell everybody up there that A) Chief was lynched, and was a bad guy, B) that he was Getz, C) that he turned into a tree monster and was very obviously evil. So it's pretty clear that NTN and Narc were good. And also that someone up there was right when they suggested that the characters in the writeups up there are the bad guys. (I think that was Commo). I trust Commo fairly well. I am tending towards trusting Danny because Chief was involved in voting him twice. But I'm afraid that might have been a set up.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #48
Autumn
Head Coach

CF, I would like to while away my time by digging in the basement, particularly anywhere that seems like the earth is disturbed. If I don't see anything like that I will start by digging a bit deeper in the hole in the ground. Then I will try digging down a bit in several spots, looking for anything buried.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #49
Autumn
Head Coach

INVESTIGATE CELLAR
Old 09-20-2011, 07:07 PM   #50
Autumn
Head Coach

I don't have any reason for this really except htat A) I don't have any reason to trust Tyketime, and B) I know some people were suspicious of him above. Since Chief was the other one they were suspicious of I'm going to trust their judgment. Oh also, C) since some people were suspicious of him I'm guessing he may get some votes tonight.

VOTE TYKETIME