Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Baseball Text-Based Sims
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 05-26-2014, 11:40 AM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

OOTP15 Mods

Figured putting them here might be useful in a weird way.

Updated most of my mods for OOTP15 and added a new one, as well. All are Quickstarts.

Arena Baseball 15 (OOTP thread)

Quote:
This is the 3rd year of this quickstart, which is exactly what it sounds like -- arena simulated baseball - with park factors that simulate the indoor baseball experience.

I tested a lot last year and created a version that felt more like baseball. So while you get huge scoring games, it's still possible in this version to get pitchers duels and to have very close games, which I liked. Also the talent level is so bad that it compensates for their terribleness by keeping games close, which is nice.

It's two conferences of 16 teams each. Regular season is now just 42 games, which is down from what it was earlier -- needed to tweak -- the current year is 2018.

200+ years of Baseball | OOTP Thread
Quote:
I've been playing and migrating from version to version for six years now. Everyone who has played it over the years, marvels at how much rich history the league has and so, you'll enjoy it if you're looking for a quickstart with lots of history without having to do all of the work from scratch!

India Premier League (IPL) Quickstart

Based off the Twenty20 Cricket league of the same team, I took the teams and brought them over to baseball and wonder why I didn't think of it sooner. Probably because I haven't been playing much OOTP the past two or so years outside of leagues.

Anyway, someone was inspired to create a graphics set for the league. He's not done yet but eventually you'll have all of their logos and unis to go with it, too.

Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote