Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 10-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #351
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkmsuf View Post
Well that was something new. Piss on top of the urinal.

Must be a really tall man.
MikeVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 12:36 PM   #352
MikeVic
Head Coach

I have a disgusting story, and it makes me afraid to use the stalls here now. Before I went to sit down, I noticed a thick, whiteish goopy thing in the toilet, stuck to the bottom-front. It had a pube in it and looked really sick. Either a big loogy, or uhh... let's not go there. I flushed the toilet, and it didn't budge.

I haven't gone back in that stall to check if it's still there.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:12 PM   #353
Passacaglia
Coordinator

I know this isn't about stalls, but since it's bathroom-related, I figure this is a good place for it:

I walk into the bathroom, and some guy is at the middle urinal (three total). Nice. I think about just heading to the stalls for some privacy, but it looks like he's about finished, so I walk over to the third urinal (the first one was the short one). As I walk behind him, the guy pulls his pants DOWN for a second, then back up. Way down. I didn't really look, but I could see either pale white skin, or underwear. wtf?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:14 PM   #354
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I know this isn't about stalls, but since it's bathroom-related, I figure this is a good place for it:

I walk into the bathroom, and some guy is at the middle urinal (three total). Nice. I think about just heading to the stalls for some privacy, but it looks like he's about finished, so I walk over to the third urinal (the first one was the short one). As I walk behind him, the guy pulls his pants DOWN for a second, then back up. Way down. I didn't really look, but I could see either pale white skin, or underwear. wtf?

same thing today. walk in, dude is standing near the urinals pants at his knees, tighy whities in full effect. no idea what is going on there. presume he had finished and was doing some sort of tuck in thing.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:14 PM   #355
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:

hahaha. wtf indeed. Is this some new "foot tapping" signal?

The guy obviously didn't take that urinal quiz, where you pick which urinal is the correct one to use.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:18 PM   #356
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
I have a disgusting story, and it makes me afraid to use the stalls here now. Before I went to sit down, I noticed a thick, whiteish goopy thing in the toilet, stuck to the bottom-front. It had a pube in it and looked really sick. Either a big loogy, or uhh... let's not go there. I flushed the toilet, and it didn't budge.

I haven't gone back in that stall to check if it's still there.

Great, I shoulda known better than to wander in this thread while I'm eating. Very smart DC... very smart.

Last edited by Lorena : 10-19-2007 at 01:19 PM.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:27 PM   #357
JeeberD
General Manager

I went into the bathroom at work the other day and there was this dude in a wheelchair in front of the middle urinal. I was confused what a dude in a wheelchair was doing at a urinal, and as I walked by I saw a styrofoam cup in his lap. Apparently he had his boy out and was peeing into the cup, and then dumped the pee into the urinal. A little odd, especially considering the handicap accessible stall was completely free...

I solemnly swear to never cheer for TO
JeeberD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 01:33 PM   #358
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodgerchick View Post
Great, I shoulda known better than to wander in this thread while I'm eating. Very smart DC... very smart.

Whenever it pops into my head, I actually start to gag. I think this has scarred me.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:44 PM   #359
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Whenever it pops into my head, I actually start to gag. I think this has scarred me.

Why don't you go and take a picture of it? Maybe it didn't flush cuz it was mutant goo.
Old 10-19-2007, 01:58 PM   #360
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Why don't you go and take a picture of it? Maybe it didn't flush cuz it was mutant goo.

Ungh, I don't want to see it again. It HAS to be gone now anyway. If it's still there, I'm going to another floor to use the men's washroom now.
Old 10-19-2007, 08:29 PM   #361
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

Quote:
same thing today. walk in, dude is standing near the urinals pants at his knees, tighy whities in full effect. no idea what is going on there. presume he had finished and was doing some sort of tuck in thing.

Another good reason I just avoid tucking in my shirt at work anymore.
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 08:56 PM   #362
Logan
Head Coach

Most humans can tuck in while wearing pants normally. In fact, that's the definition of "tuck." Otherwise, you're just quickly pulling up your pants in hopes that shit won't get all bunched up.

My dad drops his shit to tuck his shirts in. He'll do it in the middle of the living room.

I don't go home too often.
Logan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2007, 11:08 PM   #363
Noop
Bonafide Seminole Fan

Old 11-16-2007, 03:52 PM   #364
MikeVic
Head Coach

Ok, so one of the two stalls was occupied. I went in the other, and noticed there was tp in already. I flushed and guess what. Overflow. Nice. Now I'm holding it in, and had to tell someone the toilet was overflowing. They probably think it was me. No way I'm using the other stall with toilet water all over the floor.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:14 PM   #365
RPI-Fan
Pro Starter

Quote:
Ok, so one of the two stalls was occupied. I went in the other, and noticed there was tp in already. I flushed and guess what. Overflow. Nice. Now I'm holding it in, and had to tell someone the toilet was overflowing. They probably think it was me. No way I'm using the other stall with toilet water all over the floor.

NEVER flush upon entry. There is usually a reason it wasn't flushed before. Always just find somewhere else to go.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:19 PM   #366
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan View Post
NEVER flush upon entry. There is usually a reason it wasn't flushed before. Always just find somewhere else to go.

Lesson learned.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:10 AM   #367
MikeVic
Head Coach

Heh, seems like others don't like phones in stalls:

http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2007/1...throom-st.html
Old 11-19-2007, 11:24 AM   #368
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPI-Fan View Post

This tip saved me today. Thank you RPI!
Dr. Sak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:22 AM   #369
Logan
Head Coach

When I turn 35, I'm going to run for President with the following being my sole stance: all bathrooms in America will be equipped with a speaker that plays some sort of radio at a reasonably loud volume 24/7 to drown out the sounds of explosions, waterfalls, and grunting.

I'll figure out all that health care, terrorism, border security stuff out once I'm in office.
Old 11-30-2007, 08:32 AM   #370
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
When I turn 35, I'm going to run for President with the following being my sole stance: all bathrooms in America will be equipped with a speaker that plays some sort of radio at a reasonably loud volume 24/7 to drown out the sounds of explosions, waterfalls, and grunting.

I'll figure out all that health care, terrorism, border security stuff out once I'm in office.
This is good news, and if you weren't a Rangers fan, I'd vote for you.

I'm sure that the explosions and waterfalls happen for women, but I wonder if the grunting happens, too. If it does, is it a quiet grunting, or is it more like a Monica Seles grunting? I want to know this, although I probably don't really want to know this.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:04 AM   #371
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpy Tudors View Post

I'm sure that the explosions and waterfalls happen for women, but I wonder if the grunting happens, too. If it does, is it a quiet grunting, or is it more like a Monica Seles grunting? I want to know this, although I probably don't really want to know this.

There's a grunter in lurker's office. But she stops grunting when her cell phone rings, and answers the call pretty casually.
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 09:05 AM   #372
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I walked over to my secretary's desk yesterday to drop off a memo and I walked into a brick wall of fart. It was so bad that my eyes started to water and I coughed/gagged. I can't bring myself to walk by her desk since then.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:06 AM   #373
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
There's a grunter in lurker's office. But she stops grunting when her cell phone rings, and answers the call pretty casually.

She wants to make it seem like she's hard at work. Whether that means grunting on the can, or talking business.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:07 AM   #374
MikeVic
Head Coach

I like when there's classical music playing. It brings class to probably the most classless room in a building.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:24 AM   #375
Logan
Head Coach

Quote:

At least a Ranger fan would have a chance...if a Devil fan ever tried to run, their campaign strategy would be to sit back and casually redirect all the mudslinging by the opponent without ever going on the offensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsak16 View Post
I walked into a brick wall of fart.

I'm pretty upset that in my 24 years, I've never heard that phrase before. Bravo.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:29 AM   #376
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:

I haven't heard any grunters, but there's a whole lotta women that flush the toilet everytime they release some sort of a noise. My first thought is, "Damn, you're wasting water so people don't hear you fart?" Then I count how many times they flush... okay, they flushed 4 times, that roughly 12 gallons of water that went to waste.
Old 11-30-2007, 09:31 AM   #377
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Quote:
I haven't heard any grunters, but there's a whole lotta women that flush the toilet everytime they release some sort of a noise. My first thought is, "Damn, you're wasting water so people don't hear you fart?" Then I count how many times they flush... okay, they flushed 4 times, that roughly 12 gallons of water that went to waste.

Isn't that water already waste since it's in the toilet?
Old 11-30-2007, 09:41 AM   #378
Pumpy Tudors
Bounty Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logan View Post
At least a Ranger fan would have a chance...if a Devil fan ever tried to run, their campaign strategy would be to sit back and casually redirect all the mudslinging by the opponent without ever going on the offensive.
AND WE LIKE IT THAT WAY!
Old 11-30-2007, 12:45 PM   #379
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Isn't that water already waste since it's in the toilet?

Technically it is, but it's unecessary to keep flushing the toilet if there's nothing in there.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #380
MikeVic
Head Coach

So, I went to eat lunch in a rundown area of the city. The restaurant didn't have a washroom, so I had to use the washroom in the connected rundown beer vendor/bar. The stall doors didn't lock, there was no soap, and the front of the door had a note that said:

"Please see front for tissue paper."

It stunk so bad too. Horrible washroom.
Old 01-08-2008, 03:21 PM   #381
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
So, I went to eat lunch in a rundown area of the city. The restaurant didn't have a washroom, so I had to use the washroom in the connected rundown beer vendor/bar. The stall doors didn't lock, there was no soap, and the front of the door had a note that said:

"Please see front for tissue paper."

It stunk so bad too. Horrible washroom.

You could have avoided the whole situation if you tied it in a knot.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:51 PM   #382
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Every time I come into this thread it makes me realize how supremely and divinely happy I am to be female...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:57 PM   #383
Groundhog
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliegirl View Post
Every time I come into this thread it makes me realize how supremely and divinely happy I am to be female...

Every time a girl gets her periods or gives birth it makes me realize how supremely and divinely happy I am to be male...

Groundhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:59 PM   #384
oliegirl
Head Cheerleader

Location: Caught somewhere between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Groundhog View Post
Every time a girl gets her periods or gives birth it makes me realize how supremely and divinely happy I am to be male...

True...I could live without the first, but would never in a million years trade the experience of the second...
oliegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:01 AM   #385
Radii
Head Coach

Insane OT thread on the 2+2(poker) forums entitled: "How do blind people know when to stop wiping." I LOL'd multiple times throughout the discussion and had to share it somewhere. Naturally, I first thought of the stalls thread here.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...d.php?t=112374
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 02:20 AM   #386
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

ahh the memories of this one http://www.operationsports.com/fofc/...ad.php?t=23383
Old 01-25-2008, 09:25 AM   #387
MikeVic
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radii View Post
Insane OT thread on the 2+2(poker) forums entitled: "How do blind people know when to stop wiping." I LOL'd multiple times throughout the discussion and had to share it somewhere. Naturally, I first thought of the stalls thread here.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...d.php?t=112374

I haven't read through the link yet, but that is a very interesting question.
Old 01-25-2008, 09:42 AM   #388
MikeVic
Head Coach

I've read through half of the linked blind poop talk and I think it's required reading for anyone that's posted in this thread.

edit: But I'm stopping there. That's enough poo reading for one day.

Last edited by MikeVic : 01-25-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 01-25-2008, 12:49 PM   #389
stevew
Hall Of Famer

Speaking of poop, I just read something crazy about Osi Umenyiora liking to poop on girls. I thought he limited himself to merely shitting on opposing tackles.
stevew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 05:26 PM   #390
st.cronin
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevew View Post
Speaking of poop, I just read something crazy about Osi Umenyiora liking to poop on girls.

What was crazy about it?

knives out
st.cronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 12:48 PM   #391
MikeVic
Head Coach

I went to a nice steak place last night, and had to use the washroom when I first got there. One of my friends was telling me that the hand towels are amazing, but I didn't think much of it.

Let me tell you, they were very nice. Disposable paper-towel looking things with the restaurant's logo on them, but they were super absorbent and soft. I felt bad throwing them away after and seeing a big pile in the trash.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:45 AM   #392
Suburban Rhythm
Pro Starter

OK so this seemed 'Stalls' worthy...

go take a leak. our bathroom has 4 stalls, 3 urinals. 3 of the 4 stalls taken and urinals 1 and 3...so I am partially at fault, i should have circled back to stall #1. But I choose the middle urinal. I felt ashamed.

But, then I didn't feel as bad...guy from urinal one finishes...flushes...backs away. Proceeds to stop in front of the stalls...stoops down and ties his shoes! How awkward was that for the guy in the stall he stopped in front of!?!?!
Suburban Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:46 AM   #393
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

He stopped in front of a taken stall instead of the empty one? Maybe he was hoping for a peep show or something...
Old 06-19-2008, 11:48 AM   #394
MikeVic
Head Coach

Bad form by the shoe tier.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:49 AM   #395
Wolfpack
Pro Rookie

Or he thought he was getting a signal from Larry Craig and decided to tie his shoes to be sure he saw what he thought he saw. Guess he didn't since I presume he left after that.

Last edited by Wolfpack : 06-19-2008 at 11:49 AM.
Wolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 01:45 PM   #396
gkb
High School Varsity

Last week I went into the bathroom and as soon as I walked in I heard someone snoring. Seriously, snoring really loud...sawing logs. Another guy was in there at one of the other urinals and he was laughing. How the hell can you fall asleep in a men's bathroom? I told one of my co-workers and he went in about 10 minutes later and the guy was still snoring away.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #397
MikeVic
Head Coach

So at work here, some guy leaves massive turds in a toilet, with no sign of toilet paper. No one is sure who it is, or how it's done. But it's obvious this is being done on purpose.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:24 AM   #398
Dr. Sak
Grizzled Veteran

I hate to be the one cleaning his underwear.
Old 07-10-2008, 10:37 AM   #399
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by gkb View Post
Last week I went into the bathroom and as soon as I walked in I heard someone snoring. Seriously, snoring really loud...sawing logs. Another guy was in there at one of the other urinals and he was laughing. How the hell can you fall asleep in a men's bathroom? I told one of my co-workers and he went in about 10 minutes later and the guy was still snoring away.

I walked into a bathroom once and heard a guy snoring pretty loudly. Unfortunately for that guy, I walked into the bathroom at the same time the VP walked into the bathroom. He banged on the door and woke the guy up. The next day, he was given his walking papers. Turned out that he was going in there to take a 2 hour nap almost every day and the VP found out about it after finding him asleep in the stall.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:36 AM   #400
rkmsuf
Head Coach

Ever have to take a dump to the point that you end up playing peek-a-boo on the way to the bowl?