Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 04-24-2009, 12:40 PM   #551
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
Can someone tell me why I was the first night kill? I really want to slam their head into a wall for that one. Unless it was you, Heinzy.

I don't have the PM any more, but I think you were more or less the victim of the eeny-meeny-miney-moe stragtegy amongst though didn't act wolfy on Day one.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:41 PM   #552
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Haters.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #553
claphamsa
Grizzled Veteran

hahahaah

GIT R DUN!!!
claphamsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #554
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
There's a lot of smoke and mirrors behind it, and while I don't think it was discussed in Sparta, it just shouldn't have passed the smell test that Danny was good, and duked it away from saldana, while at the same time, the wolves killed saldana. If Danny was good, the wolves would have thought saldana was going to die -- so how could they have killed him?

Actually, I brought it up in Sparta and just said the wolves must have put in a conditional, if anything, I think that may have added to my trust because a wolf probably would have been afraid that the kill would have looked bad not done it.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:21 PM   #555
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Yea, I think I had too much on my plate at that point, what with my refusal to buy anything anyone was saying to even notice anything fishy about the Saldana death.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:22 PM   #556
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
I still don't get why the wolves killed saldana, since he was going to die anyway. It seemed to me that it set off some alarm bells that the wolves were behind the duking, since they night-killed the guy who should have died anyway.

It actually didn't set off alarm bells with anyone (although perhaps it should have), I was pretty trusted by everyone in the game minus NTN who came in later.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:24 PM   #557
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Yea, I think I had too much on my plate at that point, what with my refusal to buy anything anyone was saying to even notice anything fishy about the Saldana death.

Yeah, and honestly that was a mistake we made. I was nt able to be on very much before deadline and had to leave, so we rushed the choice and Jeheinz and I overlooked it. Still, I think the fact that I was the one who mentioned it and it kind of was too stupid to be a wolf move, I think everyone didn't really worry about it.
Old 04-24-2009, 06:26 PM   #558
Danny
Head Coach

Also, it hindsight, we would have been much better off sending Heinz or Jackal to Hades with the night kill and me saving the duke as an emergency procedure. Or just have gone for the easy win and not worried about Hades because looking back now I think Hades was a lost cause no matter what we did.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #559
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I was sending up a critique of Abe's game just now, and remembered I never really said what I wanted to say here about Pass's game. There are similarities in my responses to both.

I know Pass got some crap from people about how this one ended up, IIRC, but I thought he had some really good ideas, and I was excited to give this one a shot. As I said about Abe's game, I compare this to my political game last summer: some terrific ideas, but maybe a little too ambitious.

Pass made a good effort in this one, and it's one of those that, I think, with some different approaches or tightening up of some rules, would be good for a replay.

I am still stunned the wolves actually lost this. There were a ton of advantages for them in this game.

So, belated thanks Pass for the game.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote