Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 11-07-2011, 03:58 PM   #1
Barkeep49
Coordinator

Help Me Pick My Next Game

My name is rapidly rising on the GM list. I'd originally signed-up with the intention of hosting a particular game but haven't fully fleshed out all the mechanics for that and as I looked at some of my older games I remembered how much I liked the Treasure Hunt rule set. So I thought I'd see what people out there were interested in.

Game 1: Werewolf Interrogation. Set on at an Army Interrogation school, this game will challenge players to lie and to catch others in their lies.

Game 2: Treasure Hunt 2 A game where location and movement plays a large role.

I'd love to hear if either, both or neither of the games strike your fancy.

And in a case of perhaps burying the lead I'm happy to announce that in summer of 2012 I want to run Spawn IV. Development of that rule set is fairly far along and I'm excited to hopefully have the chance to run it with a whole bunch of people who've never played in a Spawn game before...

Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #2
The Jackal
Coordinator

VOTE SPAWN IV
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 04:03 PM   #3
The Jackal
Coordinator

I'd be cool with either of those, kind of curious what the interrogation game would entail.
The Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #4
Danny
Head Coach

Interrogation for new mechanics.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:28 PM   #5
J23
College Benchwarmer

I'd vote for game 1
J23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:31 PM   #6
Autumn
Head Coach

Either of those would interest me.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 05:00 AM   #7
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
My name is rapidly rising on the GM list. I'd originally signed-up with the intention of hosting a particular game but haven't fully fleshed out all the mechanics for that and as I looked at some of my older games I remembered how much I liked the Treasure Hunt rule set. So I thought I'd see what people out there were interested in.

Game 1: Werewolf Interrogation. Set on at an Army Interrogation school, this game will challenge players to lie and to catch others in their lies.

Game 2: Treasure Hunt 2 A game where location and movement plays a large role.

I know how the procrastination thing goes...just kinda creeps up on you and BLAMMO, you have to send out rules and stuff.
Game 1 sounds like every game of WW really
And As just ran a game like 2 (movement and location) and would be fun to play in it...
VOTE TREASURE HUNT
CrimsonFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
Barkeep49
Coordinator

To use a bit of showbiz speak I am having trouble "breaking" my Army Interrogation game. I think there's a sound underlying concept (bringing the lie detecting part of WW to the forefront), I think the setting is a sound one and have a couple of different, but workable, ideas about how the lies could be generated/detected, I can't figure out some of the mechanics of what successfully figuring the lies would do. I'm going to continue to give it some thought, but it's looking like it'll be the TH game/theme.
Barkeep49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:58 PM   #9
Autumn
Head Coach

Yeah I have a couple of rulesets like that, that just haven't quite clicked yet.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #10
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

I suggest find someone who isn't going to be playing that you trust and bouncing the ruleset off of them for feedback. Always works for me.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:17 PM   #11
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkeep49 View Post
To use a bit of showbiz speak I am having trouble "breaking" my Army Interrogation game. I think there's a sound underlying concept (bringing the lie detecting part of WW to the forefront), I think the setting is a sound one and have a couple of different, but workable, ideas about how the lies could be generated/detected, I can't figure out some of the mechanics of what successfully figuring the lies would do. I'm going to continue to give it some thought, but it's looking like it'll be the TH game/theme.

I'd really love to play this type of game, but will not have the time. Not that I'm too experienced, but I'd be willing to help you with ideas/bouncing stuff off of. Would need to know more about what your basic outline for this type of game would be though.
Old 11-10-2011, 01:38 AM   #12
CrimsonFox
Head Coach

He's not running NOW Commo. He's like 3rd or 4th on the list.
Old 11-11-2011, 07:35 PM   #13
Commo_Soldier
College Benchwarmer

Yeah, I'm not sure how much time I'll have between now and February to join another game.