Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOFC Hosted Multiplayer Leagues > The Front Office Offseason League (FOFC's OOTP House League)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-01-2008, 07:55 AM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Commish note, St. Louis ownership transfer

Hi folks.

I'm transferring ownership of St. Louis to the only person on our waiting list. His user name is Breeze.

I'm still commish of the league and I'm not going anyplace obviously, but I felt like it'd be more fun to just run the league and to watch the stuff happen as a fan, than to try to run a team too. Not that it's not fun and not that if in the future I need to do it again that I won't, but I feel like it's the right move for right now.

So welcome Breeze to the league. He'll be taking over on Thursday night, I'm going to run the team through most of free agency (mostly so he can get setup, since I just wrote and asked him to take over last night) and then he'll be running the team through the 1965 season and beyond!

Thanks.

Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 09:25 AM   #2
muns
Pro Starter

Welcome Breeze, you have some big shoes to fill over in St. Louis.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:09 AM   #3
Cringer
Grizzled Veteran

Welcome Breeze.
Old 07-01-2008, 06:22 PM   #4
Alan T
Hall Of Famer

Welcome Breeze, I wish you only bad things to happen to St.Louis!
Alan T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:17 PM   #5
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan T View Post
Welcome Breeze, I wish you only bad things to happen to St.Louis!

Ditto, lol.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #6
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Obviously, this move didn't happen. He didn't get back to me and so, I guess he got busy or something happened and he forgot. Soo...I dunno. I need to figure out what I want to do with St. Louis. Winning all of the time doesn't suit me particularly well. And I've had the advantage of building a team from scratch. I'm considering a storyline that'll allow me to do something different. Stay tuned.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:08 PM   #7
muns
Pro Starter

Ya ya ya keep rubbing it in ....... For real though, im surprised there wasnt more interest on the boards here for the league. Peoples complaints seemed to be about the time frames, but it still feels like there is a file due just about the same time as every other league out there (we just dont stop). Am I wrong on that file thing?

Last edited by muns : 07-05-2008 at 11:09 PM.
muns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 11:22 PM   #8
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Well, people complain. But it's not like they HAVE to do that stuff. I mean, the hardest work is for me, because I have to make sure to upload and stuff. I figure if people are gonna be on the board at night anyway, shouldn't be a big deal to throw a file up and keep going.

But that said, it's holding up well and we continue to make improvements and stuff, so I think we'll continue to evolve and get better at what we're doing.