Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 07-05-2020, 08:14 PM   #302
Autumn
Head Coach

Is this because of your hanging, EF? Did you have information on who did it or how it happened?
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 06:38 AM   #303
timmae
College Starter

Kantai, we should check to see if this rum has any super powers. I can offer up my shot glass if you would like to investigate the liquid. Or if you prefer I can be the test rat.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:39 AM   #304
timmae
College Starter

I agree we need more info before we start lynching people EagleFan. What exactly happened?
Old 07-06-2020, 09:15 AM   #305
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Telle is trying to lead the conversation away from the search of that room before me. She saw me go into the room. Seems like enough for me when we have nothing else to go on.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 09:46 AM   #307
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Telle is trying to lead the conversation away from the search of that room before me. She saw me go into the room. Seems like enough for me when we have nothing else to go on.

I might have missed it, but you've never said what happened that night, have you? Were you aware of being attacked? Were you awake or sleeping?
Old 07-06-2020, 11:02 AM   #308
Telle
College Starter

Quote:

What is so special about that room? What do you know that the rest of us don't? I'm not leading anybody away from discussion about the room, I've just stated that I haven't searched it and that I have no data on anyone searching it before you. It's not the only room that was found by someone to have been searched before, and lots of people have either not said one word about some of their searches or privately searched and mentioned it after the fact (and no way to know if they were truthful about their private searches. In fact YOU haven't had a public search since the first day. So what's your obsession with me? And what's your obsession with 118?

And assuming you weren't knocked out before you were strung up last night, you KNOW I'm not the one that attacked you. So why are you keeping that and every single detail about your attack so secret?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 11:03 AM   #309
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I might have missed it, but you've never said what happened that night, have you? Were you aware of being attacked? Were you awake or sleeping?

You didn't miss anything. He hasn't said one word about it, or even acknowledged that any of us have asked him about it. Instead he keeps mysteriously redirecting all conversation to some weird obsession he has with me.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:11 AM   #310
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
I would like to search Telle, with permission.

Go for it. You'll find a ring that I found on the floor in 223 when I stayed awake in there overnight after Day 1. Britrock was in the room with me that night but he was sleeping and thus didn't see the ring. I hadn't mentioned it because I don't know what, if anything, it's good for and I don't know who is trustworthy so I figured I'd just hang onto it in a "wait and see" manner.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:32 AM   #311
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RendeR View Post

Strike twe---err....oh hell I dunno, y'all missed again.

nothing in 112.

CORRECTION: my apologies, i missed a piece of data here.

*** Strike twe---err....oh hell I dunno, y'all missed again.

nothing in 112, though it is obvious someone has already searched this one.***

RendeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 11:32 AM   #312
timmae
College Starter

Truth, lies and deception... this is getting interesting.

Let's keep track of that lynch vote.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:33 AM   #313
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Go for it. You'll find a ring that I found on the floor in 223 when I stayed awake in there overnight after Day 1. Britrock was in the room with me that night but he was sleeping and thus didn't see the ring. I hadn't mentioned it because I don't know what, if anything, it's good for and I don't know who is trustworthy so I figured I'd just hang onto it in a "wait and see" manner.

**Confirmed**
Old 07-06-2020, 11:36 AM   #314
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
Truth, lies and deception... this is getting interesting.

Let's keep track of that lynch vote.

Very much agreed! Especially since it's currently MY neck on the line!

As of post 313:
Telle: EagleFan (301)
Old 07-06-2020, 11:39 AM   #315
RendeR
Coordinator

There is a loud shattering of glass from the lobby. You all rush in from both floors to find Autumn half draped in some large cloth tapestry or blanket.....but something is odd about it, parts of him seem to....vanish??

Autumn has found the Cloak of invisibility!!!!
Old 07-06-2020, 11:40 AM   #316
timmae
College Starter

Fyi, I am aware of someone who has a dagger. If there is a cut on someone I will absolutely expose who has the item. I only have the aforementioned shot glass. With no rum!
Old 07-06-2020, 11:55 AM   #317
RendeR
Coordinator

Special note:

This is my last night of vacation, and will be spending the evening with the family. I and they may not be around at deadline so please be patient until I get a chance to catch up on everything either VERY late tonight or sometime tomorrow.

from tomorrow night forward i will be back working nights per normal so if you don't hear anything during the morning/afternoon rest assured i will catch things up whenever I wake up each day!
Old 07-06-2020, 12:07 PM   #318
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
There is a loud shattering of glass from the lobby. You all rush in from both floors to find Autumn half draped in some large cloth tapestry or blanket.....but something is odd about it, parts of him seem to....vanish??

Autumn has found the Cloak of invisibility!!!!

So what glass broke? Was the cloak attached to the wall like a tapestry? Autumn, please fill us in.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:09 PM   #319
RendeR
Coordinator

From kantai731

search room 121
Old 07-06-2020, 12:11 PM   #320
RendeR
Coordinator

In the bathroom of room 121 you find a bottle, its label reads "Jack Daniels Deceit"

The liquid within is yellowish in color and can be seen through. The bottle seems full.

Last edited by RendeR : 07-06-2020 at 12:11 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:15 PM   #321
Telle
College Starter

Rum, whiskey... still no tequila *sigh*
Old 07-06-2020, 12:18 PM   #322
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

I'm more likely to finish the job someone started on EF than to lumch Telle, because he continues to be dodgy about no5 saying what happened when he was attacked. It's suspicious as all get out.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 12:32 PM   #323
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
So what glass broke? Was the cloak attached to the wall like a tapestry? Autumn, please fill us in.

Wow, that is not what I expected to find in there.

I was searching the lobby and found a differnet looking painting. It was described as looking a bit like a tapestry, thick and soft. I had to break the glass on the frame to get it out, which I just did, and then y'all saw the result. That gives us some info--number one, nobody's used the cloak yet. Number two, even though I had not announced my search in thread, the result was posted here, so we can assume that will happen with all major items I assume.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:42 PM   #324
Telle
College Starter

I search 218
Old 07-06-2020, 12:48 PM   #325
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
I search 218

Lying at the bottom of the coat closet is a coil of rope. Enough to tie someone up tightly or perhaps enough for a noose?
Old 07-06-2020, 12:49 PM   #326
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, that's odd.
Old 07-06-2020, 12:59 PM   #327
Telle
College Starter

All-righty-then. Not sure what to do with this, but you can be sure as hell I'm not going to let EagleFan string me up with it!

So any thoughts on who to lynch other than me? Part of me of course wants to just bounce it back on EagleFan, but there may be better choices. Although he repeatedly ignoring calls for him to explain what happened to him is becoming more and more suspicious.
Old 07-06-2020, 03:51 PM   #328
timmae
College Starter

I'm ok with EF or any of the people who haven't posted at all. If they haven';t arrived by D6 then I don't feel to bad. In reality it would be good to find the other items before we lynch anyone.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:01 PM   #329
Telle
College Starter

Well unless EagleFan can be convinced to remove his vote on me, somebody is getting lynched today. For inactive players, bhlloy checked in Day 1, made a post or two Day 2, and hasn't been seen from since; CrimsonFox has been absent more than he's been present but he told us about his Day 3 search and had a public Day 4 search, so I don't know if he's been inactive on the days we don't hear from him or if he's playing the game quietly with private searches and staying in the shadows.

Since we're heading into the evening now I'm getting more and more nervous, so I'm going to make a defensive vote.

Vote EagleFan
Old 07-06-2020, 04:19 PM   #330
Autumn
Head Coach

Meanwhile, I don't want to forget to keep checking things out.

I head to room 122 for the night
Old 07-06-2020, 04:21 PM   #331
Autumn
Head Coach

I honestly don't think a lynching makes sense now, unless you guys all have more info than I do. We've had one maybe attack? But EF hasn't been clear on the details of that so I'm loathe to lynch someone over it. But I'm not also going to lynch someone just because they didn't tell us enough. If Chief was right about the game set up it would just be a bunch of groups trying to lynch the other ones.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:26 PM   #332
timmae
College Starter

Well, it is a tie right now so we all know what that could mean. lol. Maybe just leave it because who knows what EF will do with his vote.
Old 07-06-2020, 04:35 PM   #333
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Well, it is a tie right now so we all know what that could mean.

Meaning anything imaginable and then some?
Old 07-06-2020, 05:01 PM   #334
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Telle being sketchy again. Acting like she has no idea why I questioned 118. Because it was f***ing searched before I searched it but no one came clean about it. Because every f***ing time I brought that fact up she ignored it and puts her own spin on the write up. Pretty straight forward reasons. Because she saw me go into that room to sleep.

As for me, I said it already i thought. I slept, woke up being stung up and crashed to the floor. I have nothing else to go on.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 05:06 PM   #335
Autumn
Head Coach

vote no lynch
Old 07-06-2020, 05:09 PM   #336
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Telle being sketchy again. Acting like she has no idea why I questioned 118. Because it was f***ing searched before I searched it but no one came clean about it. Because every f***ing time I brought that fact up she ignored it and puts her own spin on the write up. Pretty straight forward reasons. Because she saw me go into that room to sleep.

As for me, I said it already i thought. I slept, woke up being stung up and crashed to the floor. I have nothing else to go on.

Thanks for the details, I didn't remember seeing anything like this. So you slept that night, I take it, and woke up having already been hung.

It seems weird that there is an item out there, rope, which can hang someone and yet somebody was able to use bed sheets to do the same thing. Or maybe the fact that they used sheets is why it didn't work. This suggests that yes, there are bad guys in the game, but no, they don't necessarily get a kill. Yet, they are able to make an attempt even without the equipment. And if you are asleep, even if you survive, you won't ID them. So, I wonder why they haven't tried again. I have to assume they don't have a lethal item and decided it wasn't going to work to try sheets again?
Old 07-06-2020, 05:11 PM   #337
Telle
College Starter

That's not the only room that's been found to have been searched prior to someone else searching it. There's been up to 19 searches that we've been given no word on at all and 14 that were done privately and mentioned after the fact, three of which are yours.

Why is this one room and its earlier search so special? And how am I tied to it? Just because I'm the only one that's responded to your questions about it, because I happen to keep a spreadsheet and thus have been able to reply about the lack of available data on that room? I just don't get it.
Old 07-06-2020, 05:42 PM   #338
Telle
College Starter

Not sure there's any interesting information here beyond EagleFan's inability to keep a room number straight, but here's a timeline on him:

DAY 1:
checks in (10)
publicly searches 117 (26) - empty (30)

DAY 2:
says he searched 120, found nothing (134)

Day 3:
says he searched 118, found nothing, but it was "ransacked" (158)

Day 4:
says he searched 116, found nothing (191)
wonders who searched 120 before he did (192)
asks Telle what she found "there" (194)
Telle responds with a list of the three rooms she's searched and found nothing (212)

Day 5:
pushes again to find out who searched 120, implicating Telle (245)
Telle states she witnessed EagleFan searching 115 Day 5 (249)
switches questions about 120 to 118. States Telle was sleeping in 116 (252)
Telle restates that she was in 115, not 116 (253)

Day 6:
found in 118 after a "crash" with a bedsheet noose around his neck (268)
Telle states she saw EagleFan enter 118 Day 5 (280)
again questions about 118 looking pre-searched (285, 286)
votes Telle (301)
asks to search Telle (306)
Telle states EagleFan will find a ring on her
Telle's account of the items on her is confirmed by Render (313)
again asks about 118 (334)
Old 07-06-2020, 05:56 PM   #339
Telle
College Starter

Rooms that were found to be pre-searched:

PUBLIC search
220 by britrock (167)
219 by britrock (196)
112 by timmae (311)

PRVIATE search
118 by EagleFan (158)
120 by EagleFan (192)*
* May have meant 118 again
Old 07-06-2020, 06:02 PM   #340
timmae
College Starter

Well, EF can't really hang himself I wouldn't think. At least not that it absolutely wouldn't work. But who knows. There are weapons so maybe the bad guys don't have weapons or spells yet. That is good I think.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:15 PM   #341
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Well, EF can't really hang himself I wouldn't think. At least not that it absolutely wouldn't work. But who knows. There are weapons so maybe the bad guys don't have weapons or spells yet. That is good I think.

I honestly don't know. If he didn't stage it, then somebody else got in and out of there without the rest of us knowing and without use of the Cloak that was apparently under glass in a frame in the lobby. So whether someone somehow secretly snuck in to attack him or to assist him in staging the attack is speculative.

I don't have a record of anyone searching 118 since the attack. That would be a good choice, since Chief's idea of the secret passageway seems likely at this point. Finding out where such a passageway goes could be very informative. I've already spent today's search.. who still has one that can search 118?
Old 07-06-2020, 06:35 PM   #342
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
vote no lynch

Render, does this vote count or is it the same as not voting? Basically, if there are more explicate "vote no lynch" votes than there are for any one individual, does the "no lynch" win?
Old 07-06-2020, 06:42 PM   #343
Autumn
Head Coach

I already used my search, obviously, but I agree that an additional search of 118 to see if there is a secret passage would be a good idea.
Old 07-06-2020, 06:56 PM   #344
RendeR
Coordinator

Quote:
Render, does this vote count or is it the same as not voting? Basically, if there are more explicate "vote no lynch" votes than there are for any one individual, does the "no lynch" win?

Whichever idea or person garners the most votes wins, if "no lynch" garners the most votes then there will be no lynching.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:03 PM   #345
RendeR
Coordinator

Reminder that I and others will not be available at deadline tonight so be sure to get your orders/requests/comments in before 10pm. I will processes them as soon as I can sit back down at the PC again.

Thank you!

Last edited by RendeR : 07-06-2020 at 07:04 PM.
Old 07-06-2020, 07:12 PM   #346
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Whichever idea or person garners the most votes wins, if "no lynch" garners the most votes then there will be no lynching.

Ok, then I'm changing my vote. As irritating as EagleFan is being towards me right now, it's entirely within reason that he's just misguided and not bad.

Unvote EagleFan
Vote no lynch
Old 07-06-2020, 07:15 PM   #347
Telle
College Starter

Oh and if anyone does search 118 today hoping to find a secret passage, I recommend you make it a public search so that we all see the result and that you specify to in your search declaration that you are looking for secret passages (since EF already searched the room and didn't say he found any, maybe that needs to be spelled out).
Old 07-06-2020, 07:21 PM   #348
Nane06
Mascot

search 118
vote no lynch
Nane06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 07:22 PM   #349
Nane06
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nane06 View Post
search 118
vote no lynch

searching for secret passages.
Nane06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 07:42 PM   #350
Telle
College Starter

Vote count as of post 349:

1 - Telle: EagleFan (301)
3 - no lynch: Autumn (335), Telle (346), Nane (348)