Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Dynasty Reports
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 12-22-2023, 03:58 PM   #51
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2406 - I order my new fleet from Boslic to Sol

I order built: Vulcan – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Tellar Prime – Ag District; Wolf 359 – Research Labs; Boxer Prime – Mining District; Chil’Ko- Upgraded Captial; Dorvan Prime – Memorial Monument for 280, upkeep 2 Energy, makes Unity making Culture Worker jobs; Sepux Ia – Blockers removed; Beta Leetor Prime – Mining District; Vet’tara Prime – City District; Mayara Ia – Culture District; Tiba Prime – Ag District; Energy District for Tiba Secundus and Kardex Prime and Endra Prime; Beta Deri Prime – Mining District; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Industrial district; Mar’zek Prime – Energy District and Bekom Secundus too, and Meneri Prime and Kristor Prime; Norkam Prime – Mining District; Boslic - upgraded capital; Shived Va – Blockers cleared

2 Mar – New Colony formed!!!

Turul Prime
– Class M, Alpine, 80%, size 16,Tectonic Magma for Metallurgists; 8 Energy Districts I name this an Energy World.

2 June – Research done for Antimatter Payloads, next is Warp Slightshot – +20% warp speed but for 16 months

21 July – I have more than 86 flu now, anything I wanna bring in? Nothing to my right next to Boslic, I start exploring that direction- I order my Ship to bring in Valo since it’s 30% has some nice traits.

26 Sept – Survey done for the system called Onerem on the far side near the Iyaarans with two Class L planets

5 Oct – Research done for Planetary Simulations, next is Diplomatic Protocols that unlocks the Embassay building for 10 months

We have an enemy fleet heading to the system called Kristor. I order my fleet there

8 Nov – They arrive in Kristor

24 Nov – First contact in the system called Utheus I send my Envoy from the Hupyrian.

1 Dec – We integrate the Idanians!

The Idanian Clans:

66 Imora IIb –
Above 00 Raskae Majoris, Class L, 65%. Not colonized, size 13, Arid, I terraform it

66 Imora IVA
– Class L, 65%, not colonized, size 12, Desert,

I’dania Planet – Home system, left of 66 Imora, all buildings open, 100%, size 16, Class M, 6 unemployed people, Tundra, I order here an upgraded captial, Research Labs and Energy District

Teniira II
– Above I’dania, Class M, 95%, 7 open buildings, 3 unemployed pops, I name this a Mining World with 11 district I order an upgraded captial and Mining District

Teniira IIIa – Class L, 65%, not colonized, size 11, Tundra, no major specialties

Xixana Ia – Above Teniira, Class D, 45%, not colonized, size 13,

Xixana IIa – Class L, 65%, size 11, 6 Energy Districts – I order a terraforming here

New Civic – Twofold Chances
– Failed missions will still give me results 20% of the time

I send my making nice guy back to the Hupyrians

12 Dec – My governor wants to check out Idania Prime

Research done for the tech called Emitter Matrices, next is Solar Conduits to unlock the building called Power Grid Network for 5 months

24 Dec – Hixoris System below us is surveyed It has nothing

1 Jan, 2407 – I order up: Andoria – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Kirama Prime – updated Capital; Draygo Prime – updated resrstvh labs; Boxer Prime – Resarch Labs; Terana prime too; Betazed – City District; Sepux III too; Astra Menta PRime - Dilithium Plant; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Industrial District; Sepux Prime – Energy District;

Turull VIIa is terraformed. I send Farians here

29 Jan – Campaigning underway for a new President!

21 Feb – First Contact in the Marzana distort, I send an envoy to establish contact

1 Mar – Pirates strike us and we lose 1k of every core three resource from their raid in Kristor

17 Mar – They left Kristor

3 April – Valo Built! It has a 1 Deuterium Star mine I won’t mine and then:

Valo II – Class D, 45%, Contentinial World, size 22, traits of Reverse Waterfalls (+10 amenties0 and one that gives me -10% speed 0 I terraform it

Research done for Power Grid Network – next is Dimensional Deletion for 19 months to give my ships Phaser Obliterator

24 April – New President!

President Grav – Age 68 and level 7, traits of world shaper and negotiator

21 Mar – We establish contact with the Acamerian Clans! They are on the far side of the Klingons. I send this envoy to make nice with the Farians

9 June – Research done for two things: Warp Slingshot and Diplomatic Protocols, next is Orientine Acid for 4 months with +20% build speed and Advanced Matter-Energy Conversion for 11 months to unlock Replicator Complexes

25 July – Sytem called Amebis explored with one Class D planet near Boslia

4 Oct – Research done for Orientine Acid and next is Enhanced Career Development -+5% production from pops for 6 months

Marzana System surveyed, it has one Class D planet near Turul

30 Oct – System called Utheus done and it has one Class L near Boslic

3 Dec – New world settled!

Denobula Prim
e – size 8, no open job, one open spot, Class M 95%, Tundra world, 4 each Mining and Ag, I name this Mining

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-22-2023 at 11:39 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2023, 11:57 AM   #52
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2408 – I order built: Bredara Prime – City District and Dorvan Prime, Rixudex Prime and Draygo Prime too; Kirama Secundus – Blockers Removed; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Sepux Ia – Energy District; Beta Leetor Prime – Mining District; Vet’tara Prime – Energy District; Norox Prime – Ag District; Tiba Secundus -Energy District; Beta Deri Prime - Upgraded Captial and Weneb Prime and Endra Prime too; Energy for Bekom and Mar’zek Prime and Bekom Secondus too; Norkam Prime – Mining District; Energy for Meneri, Kristor and Turul Prime, Shived II – Upgraded Captial;

6 Feb – Research done for Enhanced Career Development, next is Social Reform that unlocks another civic for 7 months

22 Feb – First Contact established with the Kaelon Republic! They are near the J’Naii and Bolians on the far side of the Klingons – I send this envoy to make nice with the Hupyrians

I send gifts of 6k Energy each to the Farians and Hupyrians – we now have friendly relations with both

6 Mar – Research done for the tech called Advanced Matter-Energy Conversion and next is Quantum Stabilization I which gives me +25% Tetryon mining stations for 5 months

30 April – System of Durusi surveyed with Class K frozen world and near Iyaaran

22 May _ Another survey done, this time in Eth’lesi with two Class M and Class L. Its two away from Boslic

1 June – Event – Secret Colony Found – On Tiba Secundus we found a secret colony of Klingons and Romulans I keep it a secret and gain a pop of each there.

1 July – I hire a new Governor since our old one was made President and send him to I’dania to do his mission which should gain us 80 flu like normal

17 July – Two researches done! They are Quantum Stabilization I and Dimensional Deletion – next is Gravity Looming for 9 months that unlocks Plasma Bombards and Tetryon Containment for 8 months to unlock Power Cores

I colonize Delta Gorgoni IId’s from the new Idanian adds. I send an Andorian expedition

2 Aug – Research done in Social Reform, next is Chorloxalnae Pesticide which increases army strength and I am taking for three blocker clears for 7 months

System surveyed in Beta Haxor with Class D and N and it’s near Hupyrian and Farian and near the edge of explorable space

1 Sept - I have 88 flu, enough for 86 systems, any near that I want to snag? I’l wait until 103 since near Idorians there is a system called Em’vara with a ton of Class D and L planets to terraform.

13 Oct – Event – Supervolcano – It strikes our colony in Kirama Prime and I get a special project to investigate what is happening. It’ll expire in 720 days. I send my Science Vessel over

2 Nov – Survey done in the system called Hermes which has a Nanite mine and then it’s near Boslia

1 Jan, 2409 – I order built: Andoria – Energy District; Vulcan – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Micara Prime – Research Labs; Kirama Prime – Upgraded Capital; Chil’ko – Ag District; Terana Prime – Upgraded Capital; Sepux III – Upgraded Labs; Talaria – Upgraded Replicator; Tiba Prime – Ag District; Vet’tara Secundus – Dilithium Recrystallization Reactor; Tiba Secundus – Energy District; Terana Secundus – Mining District; Bredara Secundus – Research Labs; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Upgraded Captial; Weneb Prime – Energy District; Sepux Prime too; Shived II – Research Labs;

6 Jan – Event – Kirama Prime – Toxic Compounds Uncovered – The recent seismic activity was due to a toxic gas layer under the planets surface.

I have three options:

1. Neutralize them in the Air – The planet loses the modifiers and we gain 6500 energy
2. Capture the Toxic Gas and Refine It – We gain two miners here and those here make +7 energy credits, pop here dies
3. Harvest the Gas While Clearing the Air – We spend 1k energy y and minerals but a pop died we remove one of two negative modifiers

I want my planet back, so I choose the first.

4 Feb – Get ready! All three techs I was researching are done! (Gravity Looming, Tetryon Containment and the Pesticide). Next are: Singuraltirty theorem I to unlock +25 Gravitons from Mining stations for 9 months; Surface to Space Commerce – unlocks Starbase building called Space Market for 13 months; Industrial Chain-Linking for 7 months to unlock the building called “Ministry of Production”

23 Mar – Terraforming done in Veldon IVa which is now Class M. I send an Andorian colony group

We have enough flu for Em’vara!

We finish surveying the system called Yondar above Idanian and with a Class L planet

1 April – Survey also done for the system called Nom’prok with two Class D, and near Hupyrian

2 July – Survey also done in Giva with nothing near Yondar and the Idanians

1 Aug - Another survey done in Sevoris with nothing on the far side of the Acamarians.

Research done for Industrial Chain-Linking, next is Tetraburrnium Hull Retrofitting to give us those hulls for 9 months

I send my extra envoy to make nice with the Romulans for that Star System helping

1 Sept – New colony formed!!!

Turul Secundus
– Size 16, Class M, 95%,Arid, one open job and spot, 9 Energy and 14 Ag Districts so it could be either. I am making 1038 energy per month and 454 food so either would be full. No traits. I name it an Ag World

Em’vara is ours! It has 3 Mining and 2 research, I mine, left of us in the I’dania, it has a Class N Volcanic to terraform, one Class D and FOUR Class L to terraform. All listed are Class L 65%

Em’vara Planets:

Em’vara Ia – Size 11, Arid, Dilithium Valley trait,

Em’vara IVa
– Size 11, Savannah, 7 Energy Districts, Cometary Dust Clouds for reseachers, I terraform this

Em’vara Va – Size 13, 6 Mining Districts, Diamagnetic Ore Slopes boosts farmers and tech. I terraform here too.

Em’vara VIIa
– Size 13, no major traits, Arid, 5 Energy and 6 ag

Nice haul!

6 Sept – Research done for Singularity Theorem I and next is Particle Funnel II for another +25% from Nanite mines for 16 months

16 Oct – Survery done for Manutor with one Class L and two Ds. It’s near the Iyaarans

5 Dec – Research done for Surface to Space Commerce next is Artharine Injections a blocker clearer and +10% subwarp speed

We have enough Unity for our next tradition – this time I grab Efficient Mass Transit since it’s the only one left to boost my build speed by 50% and it unlocks two more to finish this category.

Old 12-23-2023, 01:02 PM   #53
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2410 – I order built: Earth – upgraded Replicator; Tellar Prime too; Wolf 359 – City District; Kirama Secundus – Upgraded Capital; Sepux Ia – Energy District; Beta Leetor Prime – Research Labs; Astra Menta Prime - City District; Maraya Ia – Ag District; Bitrox Ia – Upgraded Research Labs; Norox Prime – Ag District; Vet’tara Secundus – City District; Bekom Prime – Upgraded Captial; Mar’zek Prime too; Bekom Secundus – Energy District, Meneri, Tural and Kristor Prime too; Denobula – Mining District
4 Mar – Research done for Tetraburnum Hull Retrofitting done, next is Maintenance Schedule to unlock the Starbase building Weapons Maintenance Bay for 7 months

22 May – Terraforming done for 66 Imora B IIa – I send Andorians

Survey done for Tib’vor system with nothing near Iyaarans

17 June – First Contact in the system called Jam’teth near Tib’vor and next to Em’vara. I cannot send my Romulan envoy since he hasn’t been there for 360 days yet for 60 more days

Ribudex system in the same area has nothing

9 July – System surveyed called Belgara with two Class M near Acamarians

27 July – Plemox surveyed near Klingons and Boslia with nothing

8 Aug – Research done for the Injections tech, next is Thermal Regular for four months to also clear blockers and give me +25% leader experience gain

18 Aug – I pull my envoy from the Romulans and send to the first contact mission

24 Aug – Event – Declaration of War – We are being hailed on all frequencies from a Borg Cube. Their ship is moving toward Earth. Deeper analysis shows this is not coming from the ship but from much deeper in the universe.

I have two options:

1. On Screen – We must find out what they want, we gain 2k unity
2. Red Alert – We get +1k research

I choose to talk to them:

2 Sept – Research done in the tech of Maintenance Schedules; next is Antimatter Batteries for 12 months

20 Sept – Event - No, Queen – We are contacted by the Borg that they are invading us. I assemble all of my fleets from the Enterprise D to the Idorians to Earth.

We are at war with the Borg!

Old 12-23-2023, 01:42 PM   #54
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

The Borg-Federation War:

Event – I Heart Tractor Beams: One of our scientists theorizes that we can use the tractor beam and lure the Borg Ship near our star and then trigger a chain reaction big enough to drop their shields. However, I don’t have ships with the Subspace Field Stacking item. So, all I can do in face them

Sept 23 – They are attacking our Starbase in Sol

3 Oct – Research for Particle Funnel II is unlocked, next is Highway Stabilization Fields for 4 months to give us revealing all Warp Highway nodes

4 Nov – Research done in Thermal Regulators, next is Planetary Reflection Grid to give me more blockers and then +5% Alloys and that’s for 7 months

1 Jan, 2411 – I won’t build until we win the war

6 Jan – Research done for Highway Stabilization Fields, next is Emitter Quincuxes for 18 months to unlock the Siege Phaser weapon

We have established First Contact with the Ferengi Holodeck Arcades which are in Jam’teth next to us

20 Feb – Survey done in the system called Elgard with a Class D and L near the Acamarians

27 Feb – The Enterprise arrives in Sol

2 Mar - New Planet Colonized!

Delta Gorgoni Prime
– Class M, 95%, size 17, Savannah, Duridium Flora makes Farmers here make +2 minerals. I make this an Ag World with 11 Districts.

9 Mar – Survery done in Fem’pek near Cardassian and Dela Gorgoni and then with a Class L planet

24 Mar – The Enterprise is MIA

13 April – Ships that we just annexed from I’dania arrive

2 May – Research done in Planetary Detection Grid. Next is Bio-Adaption which gives planet Suitability +5% for 18 months

5 June – Survey done for Jam’teth next to us with Ferengi and one Class M and one Class D takeable, I want to send my Con Ship here from Em’vara but it’s 120 flu and I have 84.

The Enterprise has arrived in Andor and I order them back to Sol

6 July – Research done for Antimatter Batteries, next is Star Fortress Construction the next upgrade to Starbases for 17 months

9 July – First Contact in the system called Venebis I send my open envoy

10 Aug – Event – A Grim Omen – A false dawn of phaser and missiles launch into the Borg Vessel. We have cleared out the shields, and then blast them to rubble, but we have a large graveyard of vessels and the Borg itself.

I have two options:

1. Clear the Wreckage – Gain 2k energy and Alloys
2. Let it Fall - +10k research and 4k unity

I choose the unity booster

We have defeated the Borg Invasion of Earth!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-23-2023 at 01:42 PM.
Old 12-23-2023, 09:38 PM   #55
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

10 Aug, 2411 - I order built: Earth – Culture District; Vulcan – City District; Andoria – Upgraded Forge; Risa – Upgraded Capital; Wolf 359 – Upgraded Research Labs; Bredara, Dorvan and Draygo Prime – Upgraded Capital; Boxer Prime - City District; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Dep’reth Prime – Upgraded Research Labs; Sepux Ia and III – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Astra Menta Prime – Dilithium Processing Center; Bitrox Ia – City District; Kardex Prime – Memorial Monument; Tiba Secundus – City District; Terana Secundus – Mining District; Tiba Tribus – Energy District; Beta Deri Prime – Mining District; Bredara Secundus – City District; Endra Prime – Energy District and at Weneb, Bekom and Mar’zek Prime; Sepux Prime - Upgraded Captial; Bekom Secundus and Norkam Prime too; Meneri Prime – Blocker; Kristor Prime – Energy District; N’dara IIa – Memorial Monument; Shived Va – Dilithium Plant; Denobula -Mining District; I’dania – Memorial Monument; Tural Secundus – Ag District;

28 Aug – Event – The Borg Menace – It seems like other worlds have been attacked by the Borg as well and there is nothing stopping them and many have fallen.

I order weapons upgrades at my extra Starbases, and an upgrade to Vulcan, Andoria and Tellar Prime.

I ordered 10 more Excelsiors and 5 more have left to be built

I terraform Dorvan IV Class D

I order Starbases in key Cardassian border worlds of Kardex, Dorvan and Klingon systems of Chil’Ko, Risa, and Rixudex,

1 Sept – We colonize a new place!!!

Veldon Prime – Class M, Tundra, 95%, size of 11, Mugato Mountains to help farmers make trade, but with 6 Energy Districts I name this that world; one open job and spot

1 Jan, 2412 – I order built: Andoria – Energy District; Vet’tara Prime – Research Lab Upgrade; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – City District; Sepux Prime and Bekom Secundus – Energy District; Norkam Prime – Mining World; Delta Gorgoni Prime – Ag World

24 Feb – Two systems surveyed – Ura’tex and Xirades and the first has one Class D and then is near the Acamarians, the other has one each M, D, and L and next to Cardassia

Terraforming done for Minorva Ia that was Class N, and now is D, I invest again

1 Mar – Update in First Contact and that’s +2500 unity

3 Apr – Today is a sad day! At the age of 97, Jean-Luc Picard dies. His successor for the Enterprise is Riker:

Admiral William Riker – Level 2, traits of Two Places at Once and Advocate, age of 28

New research to replace Emitter Quincuxes is Particle Funnel III for even better Nanite mining for 28 months

I have enough to bring in Jam’teth

10 July – System of Rim’ter surveyed with nothing near us in Icaria and Cardassia

21 July – Jam’teth is ours! It has just one Deuterium star and nothing else to mine. It’s in the same system as the Ferengi.

Jam’teth IA – Class M,,95% Arctic, size of 10, no major traits,9 Mining Districts I send a Human Colony Ship here

Class D world here I terraform.

We finish first contact with the nearby minor power called the Malcorian Republic in just two systems two stars away from Jam’teth – the Cerritos and Science ship in there were MIA.

I send my extra envoy to request the integration of the Hupyrians.

3 Aug – Reseach done in two things: Star Fortress Construction and Bio-Adaption, next is Mandatory Vacations to give my pops +10% production for 8 months and Habitat Creation for 5 months to make them

I order Star Fortresses in Sol, Wolf 359, Vulcan next to Klingons, Boslia, - it costs 1250 Alloys and then 1080 days.

14 Aug – The Hupyrian Autocracy agrees to enter us! I send my extra envoy

20 Aug – Our new Starbases are built- I order them all to upgrade to level 3

10 Oct – The Cerritos and Science Ship are back

1 Nov- System surveyed of Sadara with two Class M worlds nearish the Klingons and Acamarians

6 Dec – Resaech done for Habitat Creation next is Neutronium Hull Plating for 17 months. I can build Habitats!

I terraform Valo’s Class D world

Old 12-23-2023, 11:55 PM   #56
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2413 – I order built: Tellar Prime – Mining World, Bredara Prime – Research Labs; Micara, Rixudex, Mayara Ia, Menari, and Kristor and Boxer Prime – Upgraded Captial; Kerama Secundus – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Terana Prime – Energy District; Sepux III – City District; Beta Leetor Prime – City and Upgrade Captial; Astra Menta Prime – Ag District; Talaria – City District; Vet’tara Secundus – Mining District; Energy District for Sepux Prime, Bekom Secundus, Turul Prime; Nokram Prime – Mining District; Boslic, Shived II – Upgraded Research Labs; Denobula- Mining District; Turul Secundus – Ag World; Veldon Prime – Energy District;

5 Jan – Interstellar Pirates strike again and steal 1k of my stuff

22 Feb – Event – Slug-o-Cola – We get an investment opportunity for the Ferengi to invest in the brand Slug-o-Cola, I decline

Terraforming done in both Em’vara planets we terraformed – Va now a Class M I send Betazeds and IVa now a Class M I send Farians too

26 Mar – We finish research in tech called Mandatory Vacations, next is Chemical Missile for more blockers and then it gives me +5% unity production for 6 months

25 Apr – We finish exploring the Baladex system with a Class M world near Acamar

1 July – First Contact on the Highway Network, I send my envoy making nice with the Farians to sset it up

3 Aug -Research done for Chemical Missile, next is Holodeck Configuration that unlocks them for 7 months

I finish surveying the Vemix system next to Cardassia with nothing

2 Oct – We also make contact with another species btu I cannot send another envoy so I’ll wait until First Contact with the one is finished

7 Nov – We win a battle against Pirates in the Highway Network

I have enough unity for my next Tradition!

Welfare:

Decentralization - Non city district produce +1 amenities

Wealth Distribution
– Pop upkeep -15%

I choose the amenity maker

1 Jan, 2414 – Research done in Neutroplonium Hull Plating, next is Self-Repairing Mechanisms to give my ships -5% upkeep for 23 months

I order built: Andoria – Energy District; Tellar Prime – Mining District; Kirama Secundus - Subspace Tetryon Collider; Draygo Prime – Research Labs; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Dep’reth prime, Kardex Prime - Research Labs; Sepux Ia, Rixudex Prime, – Upgraded Captial; Tiba Prime – Ag District; Terana Secundus, beta Deri Prime – Mining World; Bredara Secundus -Upgraded Research Labs; Endra Prime,Weneb, Bekom, Meneri, Kristor and Mar’zek – Energy District; I’dania – Upgraded Research Labs; Delta Gorgoni – Ag District;

12 Jan - First contact update we gain 2.5k unity

30 Jan – The Cardassians DOWd the Romulans

5 Feb – Two techs done (Holodeck Config; Particle Funnel III) next are Warp Buoys (5 Months) to give me -20% warp cooldown and Academic Dissemination (6 month) to boost scientist level and cap by 1

11 Feb – Septamis system surveyed with 4 Dilithium mines near Cardassia

16 Feb – Geredex system survey with Class M planet and mine for Tetryon near Jam’teth, it’s next to Malcor and I move my Con Ship to grab it since we are next, but it’s 120 flu and I have 83

2 Mar – Another system surveyed this time it’s Kiapara with THREE Class Ms nearish us and the Klingons

30 Mar – I upgrade my fleet

Relations established with the Kesprytt Republic! They are next to the Klingons

I send this envoy to first contract the other one

4 April – A new planet is colonized!!!

Kardex Secundus
– Class M, Gaia, 100%,size 14, Dilithium Valley, no open jobs one open spot, 7 Mining I make this a Mining World and order a District here now plus blocker clearers

14 May – Azinda System surveyed and it has two each Class M and D and near Acamar

27 May – First contact update 2.5k unity gained

7 June – Research done for Warp Buoys next is Multiple Independent Plasmas to unlock Plasma Mortars for a year

21 June – More survey done this time for Lyra near Cardassia with nothing

4 July – Reseach done for Academic Dissemination next is Non-toxic workshops for 14 months to boost production by +5%

25 Aug – 5 new Starbases upgrades finished. I buy lots of weapon stuff

29 Sept – Peace with Cardassians and Romulans

10 Oct – Spy Luther Sloan passed at the age of 88

I hire a new one

20 Oct – We have established First Contact with the Cairn Democracy near us and Cardassia. I want to make nice to guarantee their independence. I send my envoy , give the a gift of 6k, and then do so

26 Oct – Anomaly detected In the Cepheus system for 49 days begins

Old 12-24-2023, 12:05 PM   #57
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2415 – I order built: Tellar Prime – Mining District; Risa – Research Labs; Wolf 359 – City District; Kirama Secundus – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Chil’Ko – Ag District; Dorvan Prime – Industrial District; Rixudex Prime – Upgraded Research Labs; Bitrox Ia – Nanite Forge costs 280, upkeep 2 energy, turns Alloys into Nanites; Vet’tara Secundus, Tiba Secundus – Research Labs; Tiba Tribus - Energy District; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Industrial District; Shived Va – Dilithium Processing Center; Denobula – Mining District; Teniira II – Mining District; Turul Secundus – Culture District; Veldon Prime - Energy District; 66 Imora Prime – Mining District;

17 Jan – Survey done in Cepheus System near Acamar with nothing

27 Feb - Event – Anomaly in Cepheus System – Spin – We are investing the destroyed shipyard on Cepheus IV and it once belonged to the Bajorans, and it appears to have been attacked by the Acamarians. I can support Bajor, gain +100 relations, or Acamar and gain that with them or claim it and gain 500 Alloys and 20 flu. I like the flu gain, obviously but the Bajor is gone, no need to make nice with them, I side with the Acamarians.

26 Mar – The Zan’vedi System is surveyed and with one Class M there next to Acamar

2 April – Research done for Multiple Independent Plasmas, next is Hazardous Pathogen Studies to give my research stations +10% for 7 months

We got a new colony!

Jam’teth Prime –
Class M, 80%, one open spot, no open jobs, no major traits, has 9 Mining so I make this a Mining World, build one, and then clear some blockers.

4 June – Two researches done! They were Self-Repairing Mechanisms and Non-Toxic Workplace – next is Starscraper to build Federation HQ building for 17 months and then Quantum Stabilization II for 6 months

28 June - Terraforming done for Delta Gorgoni IIc to make Class D, I do it again.

1 July – We have incorporated the Tanugan Anocracy!! Above Mar’zek. Three systems all have level 2 Starbases

The Tanugan Anocracy:

Three fleets of 20 strength each and a Con Ship

Trait – Question Everything – We get +100% research for 5 years from successful counter-spy stuff in that system.

I’ll start at the top and work down!

Tanuga IV – Capital HW with a size of 17, 100%, Type M Tundra, has two open spots and one open job and Forge, Replicator, Research Labs, Medical Clincs – above Petra

Petra IIIa – Class L, Arid, 70%, size 10, has two open slots and jobs, has built Replicator and Medical Clincs, I make this a n Ag World with 6 districts and two built. Below Tanuga and above Ess’vara.

Ess’vara System: has a massive THREE Colonies and an open world

Ess’vara Ia – Class M, Tropical, size 12, 100%, two open spots and jobs, no major traits, I order blockers killed and name this a Forge World with three Industrial District’s built. Medics and Replicator here

Ess’vara II – Class L,Tropical, size 24 with a 70%, has four open jobs and two buildings, I order two blockers cleared. Has Medics and Replicator,no major traits, I make this a Mining World.

Ess’vara III – Class L, Alpine size 20, has one open spots and one unemployed pop, I order an upgraded captial, three blockers killed, Replicator and Medics. Diamagnetic Ore Slopes trait to boost farmers and tech I name this an Ag World.

Ess’vara VIIa – Class D, size 12, no major traits, since I have the spare energy I terraform it

I have enough flu to bring in Geredex.

I send one of my new envoys to make nice with the Farians. Do we have enough relations to incorporate them? Nope we dropped to Neutral, I offer them a 6k energy gift. I make nice with the Malcorians and then offer them a gift of 6k

26 July – Lukan surveyed near us in Geredex with two Class M worlds, with a flu needed of 103

5 Oct – Research done in Hazardous Pathogen Studies next is for 21 months Output Optimization to give me +5% from my pops.

I have a new colony established!!!

Em’vara Prime – Class M, Alpine, size 14,trait of Diamagnetic Ore Slopes here too, I make this an Mining World with 11 Districts there, one open spot, no blockers to clear, no open jobs so I order a Mining District here

13 Oct – Geredex brought in, but it looks like it didn’t reach the border over and it’s by itself, next to Malcor’s two worlds, Tetryon mine here I bring in, it has one colonizable world

Geredex Va – Class M, Gaia, size 11, Dilithium Valley, 8 Mining, I order this colonized by Betazeds

6 Nov – Research done for Quantum Stabilization II and next is Dual Field Cases for three months with photon torpedoes.

15 Dec – Survey done of the Brenex system with a Class D near Acamar

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-24-2023 at 12:35 PM.
Old 12-24-2023, 12:22 PM   #58
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2416 - 70 year review!!!

Let’s turn to some maps!!!

Let’s start with a zoomed out map:

Here you go! You can see us incorporating a few minors and the discovery of things like the Cairn and Malcor next to us. The Hupyrians are next to us but no title

Now let’s zoom in to my bottom left flank:

You can see here our new additions in the Tanugans just now, but we are too big to have just one picture.

How about my upper left flank?

Here are my new stuff like Geredex and Jam’teth and then next door is the next two Class M system of Lukan, you can see us nearby. I don’t know why Geredex next door isn’t with us, since there are no systems between us.

Next my right flank:

You can see we haven’t pushed right from Boslia since nonce have planets or below for similar reason.

Awesome possum!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-24-2023 at 12:39 PM.
Old 12-24-2023, 07:16 PM   #59
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2416 - I order built: Earth, Turul, Kirama Prime, Sepux Ia – Upgraded Capital; Bredara, Draygo Micara Prime – Upgraded Labs; Dep’reth Prime – City District; Betazed, Terana, Rixudex Prime, Sepux III, Mayara Ia – Memorial Monument; Terana Secundus – Mining World; Tiba Tribus, Endra Prime – Energy District; Sepux Prime – Graviton Entrapment Facility; N’dara IIa – Industrial District; Shived II – City District; Delta Gorgoni Prime – Ag District; 66 Imora Prime; Mining District; Ess’vara III – Ag District;

4 Jan – Research done for Dual Field Classes next is Base Production Improve of my base three by 5% each for 21 months

25 Feb – Wolf 359 Station upgrade finished, I order more defensive stuff – I order a Weapons Maintenance in Earth which increases fire rate of my ships here by 10% for 450 Alloys and 5 Energy upkeep

12 April – System surveyed in Astra Jelra next to Geredex and Malcor with a Class L planet.Just 86 flu to bring in

1 July – New planet colonized!

Em’vara Prime – Size 12, Class M, Tundra, one open job and spot, Dilithium Deposit, Cometary Dust Clouds boost for researchers, I make this a tech world

4 July – Scryscrapers tech finished, next is Black Ops Scouting that opens a Starbase Black ops site

5 Aug -Starbase updated in Boslia – more defensive stuff ordered

26 Aug – All other Starbase upgrades done. I order Star Fortress upgrades in: Chil’Ko, Rixudex, Dorvan, Talar, Kardex, 66 Imora, Risa, Bitrox

23 Sept – Survey done in the system called Javlir with a Class D nearish us, Acamar and the Klingons

2 Oct – Research done in the tech called Black Ops Scouting, next is Sustainable Building unlocking the building called Commodities Park for 5 months

23 Oct – Terraforming done in the planet called Dorvan Iv and it’s now Class L, I spend to upgrade again

Survey done in Ru’veth with two Class Ms near the far side of Acamar

19 Nov – I offer Integration to the Farians

8 Dec – Survey also done in Tardal with one Class M and three L near Ru’veth

19 Dec – The Farians agree to integration, I pull the one making nice with the Cairn to send to do so.

1 Jan, 2317 – I order built: Chil’Ko – Culture District; Talaria – Memorial Monument; Tiba Prime – Energy District; Norox Prime – Ag District; Vet’tara, Tiba Secundus, Boslic – Upgraded Research Labs; 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Industrial District; Weneb, Bekom – Energy District; Norkam Prime – Mining District; Turul Prime – Culture District; Shived Va – Mining District; Denobula – Upgraded Capital; 66 Imora Prime – Mining District;

12 Jan – Event – Lost Beneath the Waves – Bekom Secundus – This colony has deep seafloor structures that could be 100,000 years old or more. Our explorers are requesting permission to dive and explore. I have three options: Explore - I lose 7 flu and gain 6400 research; Remove the vortex I swap1200 energy for 4k unity; Dismiss, I choose the middle options

4 Feb – Research done for Sustainable Trade, next is Coordination Subsystems to increase fleet size by 45 for 24 months

12 Feb – Event – Bekom Secundus – The Memory Gleam – The explorers got temporal dysphoria. Our colony gains a trait that gives us +1 researcher and 6000 unity

The system of Magama next to Malcor and us with nothing is surveyed

3 Mar – Research done for Output Optimization next is Subspace Field Stacking for 20 months to unlock Metaphasic Shields

9 Mar – The Cerritos engages enemy force next to Magama in Radrini

16 Mar – The Cerritos Is MIA

9 Apr – Terraforming done on Minorva Ia is now Class L, I update again

I order Lukan brought into the Federation!

25 April – Election underway for new President!

20 May – System surveyed called Phriden has nothing near Klingons and Acamar

2 June – Research done for Base Research Production Investment, next is Hull Optimization for 19 months to increase ships hull by +5%

26 July – Election finished!

President Vras Sh’reyen – Andorian, traits are Troop Motivator and Galaxy Builder; age 99 level 5

1 Aug – I can choose a new tradition! I get the last Welfare Tradition called Wealth Distribution which gives my pops -15% upkeep and unlock another Ascension perk!

What do I like here:

Political Theatrics
- +1 envoy and edict - I need envoys to make integration and with 6,that’s three at a time.

Diplomatic Solutions - +50% Dip action acceptance, -25% dip action cost – I need to make and keep friends, this seems relevant

I love both, but I really need another envoy to make nice, so I do the Theatrics.

I send my extra envoy to see if Malcorians are ready to bring into our fold, but we are tense, so I make nice with the Cairn.

Lukan is ours! Next to Geredex with a Class M and L and with 2 energy I order brought in

Lukan IIa – Class L, size 8, I order this terraformed, no major traits, 4 each Energy and Ag

Lukan IIIa
– Class M, size 12, Gaia world, no major traits, 9 Ag districts order Andorians here

There are two Class K I order terraformed too

8 Oct – Terraforming done for Jam’teth IIa now Class L, I hit it up again

4 Nov – Indor system surveyed with a Dilithium mine near Acamar and on the edge of space

9 Nov – Sitora system also surveyed with a Class L near Indor

Old 12-24-2023, 10:32 PM   #60
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2318 – I order built: City District in Kirama Secundus, Draygo Prime, Terana Prime, Rixudex, Vet’tara Secundus, Tiba Secundus and Upgraded Captial, Turul Secundus both too; Denobula, Veldon Prime – Energy District; Delta Gorgoni – Ag District; Kardex Secundus – Mining District; Em’vara Prime – Dilithium Plant;

1 Mar – I send gifts to Malcor and Cairn

22 Mar – Survey done for the star system called Keptoro with nothing far away from Acamar

Terraforming done for Valo II now Class L, I spend more to keep on

4 Apr - Survey done for the system called Rabnor with a few planets like an L and two Ds between the Klingons and Acamar

2 July – Colony done for a new world!

Geredex Prime – one open spot, no open jobs, Class M, Gaia, size 12, 8 Mining District, Dilithium Vally, no blockers, I make this a Mining World and order a District here

New tech done for Subspace Field Stacking, next is Subspace Disruption to give me Subatomic Disruptors for 8 months

17 Aug – Event – Return of the Voyager – Our military scientists bent on countering the Borg Threat have been contacted by Captain Janeway who has just returned from the Delta Quadrant and has key classified info on the Borg Threat. I put her on screen. This is not a choice.

Follow Up Event – Captain Janeway – Janeway and her crew were able to handle the Borg Queen and destroy their Unicomplex. She discovered a neurologic pathogen that works on cybernetic structures like the Borg. We use the pathogen, this is also not a choice.

Follow Up Event – It’s Janeway or the Highway – The Borg are using the Highways Networks to access this section of space and ae guarding it. Janeway suggests we attack the defending Borg Ship with her pathogen. Once again I have no choice it’s track it in the log. This creates the special project called “Probe Defenses”

Probe Defenses – Special Project – I have three special things – Debris in the Highway Node near Meneri where the Borg came from, and I have a Science Ship in Kirama from that special project, I have two here, they end in 69 and 73 days. Then I have a 710 day to have one Science Ship and three Military and Janeway there.

Scientist Kathryn Janeway -Age 40, level 5, traits of her.

28 Aug – An enemy fleet arise in the Highway System

I order my navy and Janeway to the Highway system

1 Oct – Research done in Coordination Subystem next is Planetary Cutter Beam another blocker and +1 leader cap for 4 months

We arrive in the system

11 Oct – We finish the tech Hull Optimization, next is Improved Dilithium Mining II for 5 months

12 Dec – Research done for Sensor Interference next is Warp Beacons for 10 months to drop speeds of warp reduction

1 Jan, 2419 – Tech done for Planetary Cutter Beam next is Holo-Sims to make my Admirals better for 5 months

12 Feb – Research done for the tech called Improved Dilithium Mining II next is Relativity Accelerator that give me torpedoes for 5 months

29 Feb – Pirates strike when my navy is away and I lose 1k of my stuff

13 Mar - We finish our mission and reinforcement have arrived.

I order built: City District in Bredara Prime, Sepux III and upgraded Captial too, ditto Vet’tara Prime, Kardex Prime, Bekom, Mar’zek, Meneri, ; Mining District for 66 Imara Prime, Jam’teth, Emara, ; Em’vara Prime – Energy District;

5 May – Research done for Holo-Simulations, next is Panoptic Canopies which gives me +20% admin cap for 6 months

Star system next to Klingons called 89 Mell Majoris with some planets is surveyed

10 June - Research done for Relativity Accelerators, next is G_Reducuesr for a year that gives me Advanced Auxiliary Impulse engine

I have a new special mission:

Counteract Security Measures – 627 days, need Janeway, three military ships and a science vessel to hit the Highway Network – Janeway’s ship and a small fleet are in Geredex with her not getting hammered by the Borg. It’s next to the Highway node

24 June – We lost. There are now 6 2k strength each Borg Vessels there.

I order Janeway there

12 July – Research done in Warp Beacons, next is Continuous Plasmas to give me Automatic Plasma gun for 6 months

29 Sept – Action – Naucisaan Dreadnaught – While moving in the Trans-warp network we come across a giant Naucisaan ship. This person calls themselves Tuskless the leader of the Pirate factions. We raise shield.

2 Oct – The system called Penta Kiran with a Class M and L is next to the Klingons on their far end

I order my Con Ship to bring in the system of Astra Jelra for 86 flu

24 Oct – Research done in Panoptic Cubicles, next is Combined Arms to make my army much better for 6 months

16 Nov – We lost the battle against the Pirates with our small ship heading over, Janeway survived

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-25-2023 at 12:48 AM.
Old 12-25-2023, 01:00 PM   #61
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2420 – I order my smaller navy to Vulcan and Janeway is almost there at the Highway. Can I do this with a smaller navy without being attacked?

I order 10 Excelsiors

I order built: City District in Risa, Kirama Prime, Tiba Prime and Upgraded Capital there too, Beta Deri Prime, Bredara Secundus, Weneb and Sepux Prime, Kristor Prime, ; I’dania – Memorial Monument; Mining District – Kardex Secundus,

Jan 6 – Janeway arrives in Highway Node with the massive Borg fleet. My 6 ship navy is moving from Sol to Vulcan next door.

11 Jan – Event – Wrenches in the Machines – We have back to back equipment failures to terraform Astra Jelra III, I order it checked for sabotage and that creates a special project there -I send the nearby Cerritos to survey

12 Jan – We’re at Vulcan and I wait for Janeway to arrive.

28 Jan – Survey explored named Eofaran with nothing but a Pre-warp Civ near Klingon and Kaelon space

2 Feb – Janeway arrives at Vulcan- I order a couple of 4 ship small fleets from Sol to Vulcan as backup

Research done for Continuous Plasmas, next is Inexorable Plasmas for a year to unlock the Mark1 Plasma Gun

19 Feb – Event - We have uncovered where the pirate base is the system called Milora. I hail them and try to set up first contact.

Event - When you’re a Professional – Tuskless agrees to negotiate. Her group is a anarchy collective of folks and that they never meant to turn to piracy. I offer 4k Deuterium for peace.

26 Feb – We arrive in the Warp Highway.

1 Mar – New planet Colonized!

Lukan Prime – Class M, Gaia, size 13, two blockers cleared, one open job and spot, no major traits, 9 Ag, i name this an Ag world

5 Mar – Two techs done (Combined Arms and G-Reducers) next is Terraforming Theory for a year with the building Terraforming Station unlocked, Improved Dilithium Mining III for 10 months

My ships arrived and the warp cooldown period is over so I can send these three fleets and Janeway’s Science Ship to the system I hold back the science vessel to give the three fleets time to handle the Borg

26 Mar – We arrive

20 May – I bring in three more smaller ship fleets into the Warp to help since the others aren’t positioned for the project due to fighting.

26 May – Zeu’rek System surveyed with two Class Ms between Kaelon and Kesprytt

27 May – Another system surveyed called Cor’tek next to us in Lukan with two Class M, bringing it in is 103 flu and I have just in the 20s, so I order my ship there for the future to bring it in.

30 May – Three more small fleets arrive in the Warp network

They aren’t going where I direct them but attacking the Borg too. I cannot control Ships at war. I cannot bring my entire fleet in since one Borg Sphere has 2545 military power, and that’s one of my good Excelsior fleets at 3.1k and I only have two good fleets. I sent my main to Vulcan to help once the project begins for 30 days.

18 June – All of my fleets are engaged, I keep my Science vessel here hoping they may break out.

28 July – One fleet is killed

9 Aug - I pull Janeway to Vulcan

20 Aug – We lose the battle of Warp Highway

27 Aug – Janeway is back, I have 190 days left in my mission

21 Sept - Reinforcements arrive to Sol from our recent acquisition on the far side of the universe, I send them to Vulcan.

21 Oct – They arrive in Vulcan.

I have 136 days left…what do I do? Send the entire fleet in from Vulcan to Highway Node and try to research it? And risk the entire fleet? Or just a small group again? The problem is that I need to be in a special place on left but the Borg fleet are in the middle. What do I want to do? And do I want to wait for warp cooldown to move them all over at once if I do so?

Old 12-27-2023, 09:45 PM   #62
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

21 Oct, 2420 – I don’t send in Janeway or my fleet, I don’t want to lose either or both. I order my fleet into Sol from Vulcan until we are much better. So that made the Borg presence there six times worse with just the first part of that event chain, with their reinforcements.

By the way, with all of the tech updates Excelsiors now cost Alloys of 705 and 2 Tetryons and 1 Dilithium

29 Oct – Terraforming done for Dorvan IV which is now Class M but just a size of 8. I send the Pacificist Cairn to settle.

I Terraform Rixudex II Class L and colonize Rixudex VIIIa with Farians

7 Nov- Research done for Improved Dilithium Mining III next is Quark Particle Acceleration for 10 months to unlock Thrusters

10 Nov – Milora system finished with a neutral fleet between Kesprytt and Kaelon

1 Dec – First Contact with the people next to Milora called Hestana found, I send my envoy making nice with the Cairn

13 Dec – Research done for Inexorable Plasmas next is Phaser Heat Sinks for 8 months to give Continuous Burst Phasers

I finish the system called Taldroa with nothing near the Kaelons

1 Jan, 2421 – I order built: Earth – Upgraded Capital; City District – Tiba Tribus, Bekom Secundus, Norkam Prime, Endra Prime, Betazed, Talaria, Bitrox Ia and upgraded capital too; Turul Secundus, Delta Gorgoni Prime – Upgraded Capital; Veldon Prime – Energy District;

5 Jan – Research done in Terraforming Theory; next? Tactical Deployments for 15 months with massive army on the ground boosts.

18 Jan – First Contact Update with 2500 Unity gain

13 Mar – We lost our mission with Janeway

25 Apr – Terraforming finished for the planet called Dela Gorgoni IIc with a Class L now I spend more to upgrade again

1 May – Terraforming done for Ess’vara VIIIA which is also Class L, I spend more

21 May – Terraforming done for Minorva Ia which is Class M,s size 10, no features. It doesn’t have any core three districts.

28 May – Razma system with nothing between Kaelon and the Bolic has nothing

2 June – Research done for Phaser Heat Sinks, next is Quantum Chart for 22 months to give me +10% warp range

13 June – First Contact In the Senra system Ill send over the guy when we are done

2 July – Research done with Quark Particle Stabilization next is Advanced Research Production Improvement to give my Alloy and Deuterium improvement +5% for 19 months

27 July – We establish contract with the Trill Assembly! They are near Romulans. Next is the Senra system first contact.

17 Sept – First contact update, we gain Unity

3 Oct – Terraforming done for Lukan IIa now Class M with just size 8 and no major traits, I’ll skip for now

System survey done for Senra with nothing major here

12 Oct- Hestana done on far size of Klingons with two inhabitable planets

Old 12-27-2023, 11:20 PM   #63
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2422 – I have finished my builds for Excelsiors and Starbase upgrades in Sol

I order built: Vulcan – Subspace Tetryon Collider; City District – N’dara IIa, Astra Menta Prime, Terana Secundus (and upgraded captial too), Turul Prime, Micara Prime Norox Prime, ; Boxer Prime, Beta Leetor Prime, – Upgraded Research Labs; Teniira II, 00 Raskae Majoris Prime – Industrial District; Turul Secundus, Delta Gorgoni Prime, Lukan Prime – Ag District; Em’vara Prime – Energy District;

20 Jan – At the age of 104 our president passes, elections are being held.

2 Feb – tech done in Tactical Deployments, next is Improved Combat Tactics for the same bonuses for 19 months

9 Feb – First contact done with the Ktarian Enclave! They are near the Romulans and have loads of space

I propose integrations with the Malcorians

9 Mar – They agree I send my open diplomat

1 April – The Hupyrians have been incorporated! Four systems most not colonized. All have Starbase level 2

Trait – Solid Reputation –
Available Envoys +1

Lopa System:
Next to us 3 Class Ls, one D and oneN

Lopa IIa
– Class L, Continental, size 13, Dilithium Despoit – I terraform

Lopa III – Class L, size 21, traits 9 Mining for that, no major traits. I terraform due to it’s size

Lopa IVa – Class L, size 10 no major features

Burtira System
– Two inhabited planets, Class K world

Burtira Ia
– I order an upgraded colony building, Class L, Tundra, 70%, size 18, one open spot, Replicator, I name this a Mining World with 5 ll filled and clear out some blockers

Burtira Ib – Class L, Tropical, 70%, size 10, I name this a Forge World with 4 built, upgraded captial and blockers cleared, has one open spot and Replicator

Hupyria System
– Next to Burtira home system

Hupyria Prime – Homeworld, size 18, Class M, Tundra, Research Lab, Forges and Replicator I order an upgraded captial,

Emrana II
– Isolated away from us, Class M, Tundra, size 15, 2 open spots, I order blocker and upgraded capital and name this a Mining World,

Emrana IIa – Class M, size 11, Ocean, Tectonic Magma for Metallurgists, I order Andorians here

Emrana IVA
– Class M, size 15, no traits, I send Farians with 6 Energy District here

Emrana IVa – Class L, tundra, size 14, no major traits, I order this terraformed

I send extra envoys to make nice with Cairn and Iyaarans and Acamar

18 Apr – New President!!!

President Hilary Hassan – Scientist, Human, traits of Well Connected and Quiet Servant, age 71 level 5

Mu’pek system surveyed near Kaelon and Bolian with nothing

26 May - Valo II terraformed, I order Cairns here

11 June – Ferrana System near us and Malcor with two colonizable planets

1 Sept – With 105 flu I have enough to bring in Cor’tek!

Ranta Daraan system done with nothing near Kaelon is discovered

3 Oct – research done for Advanced Resource Production – next is Base Resource Production II for 19 months

1 Nov – Unity update!

Here is what we can take from Defense at level one:

Oath of Citizenship – Soldiers make +1 unity

Secure Borders – Starbase hull points +50%

I choose the Starbase boost

3 Dec – Research done for Quantum Chart, next is Subterranean Labs that unlocks the next lab level for 7 month

13 Dec – Cor’tek ours! It has one Deuterium mine I order built and then two major planets:

Cor’tek Ia - Class M, Gaia, size 19 no features, I order it colonnade by Betazeds.

Cor’tek IIa – Class M, size 9, no major features, I order it colonized by Andorians

1 Jan, 2423 - I order built: City District – Ess’vara II, Boslia, Shived V, II, Vulcan, Boxer Prime, Vet’tara Secundus, ; Tellar Prime – Mining District; Kardex Prime – upgraded Labs; I’dania Prime, Mar’zek Prime – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Veldon Prime – Upgraded Capital; 66 Imora Prime, Kardex Seundus - Mining District; Burtira Ia – Industrial district

29 Apr - I order Starbases in my four independent places like Geredex and Cor’tek

5 May – Research done in Improved Combat Tactics next is improved Healthcare for +5% pop growth speed for 18 months

Amboris system discovered with Class L and D near J’naii

4 June – New colony formed!!!

Rixudex Secundus – Size 16, Tundra, Class M, no major traits or blockers. I name this an Energy World with 8 district, I order one built

Research done for Subterranean Labs next is Dimensional Warfare for 6 months to unlock Matter Degrader

18 Aug – Survey done for Hima with nothing near J’naii

3 Oct – Research done for Dimensional Warfare, next is Subspace Distortion for 5 months to unlock Subatomic Disrupter

I send gifts to the Iyaarans and Acamarians

4 Nov – The Fearless Maw black hole system is surveyed

22 Nov – We encounter a new contract next to the Fearless Maw in a system called Oxira, I pull my Acamarian dip to first contact them.

Old 12-28-2023, 11:35 AM   #64
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2424 – It looks like the Hupyrian Anocracy was my 6th addition of the 12 needed and I am incorporating 2 more in Farian and Malcor. After that, I would just need four more to win the game. Remember that I spend an Ascension Perk for another envoy to speed me up, so I check to see if the Cairn or Iyaarans would want to join us. We have excellent relations with Cairn and neutral with Iyaarans. I offer Cairn to join us.

I order built: Earth – capital to Federation HQ; City District in Petra IIIa, Denebola, Rixudex Prime, Beta Leetor Prime, Kirama Secundus, Chil’Ko, Draygo Prime, Dorvan Prime, ; Terana Prime – Nanite Forge; Upgraded Capital - Tanuga, Kardex Prime; Mar’zek Prime, Em’vara, Jam’teth – Mining District; Meneri Prime, Veldon Prime – Energy District; Lukan Prime – Ag World;

4 Jan – Tech done in Base Resource production Improvement II, next is Metreon Particle Stabilation to give us Small Varuvian Bombs 2 months

3 Mar – Research done for Subspace Detection (next is Temporal Disruption for 10 months to unlock Spacetime Disruptor) and Metreon Particle Stabilization (next is Tricolbalt Distortion Analysis for 5 months to unlock Tricobalt Mines)

System done in Skolora with two Class Ls. It’s near us and Malcor on the way to Cairn

27 Apr – The Cairn Democracy is ready to accept incorporation, I pull my Iyaaran making nice to do it

The mission isn’t showing up, maybe I need to be next to them.

1 May – Four Starbases built, I order them upgraded to level 2, system surveyed called Torin near the Romulans and with nothing

29 June – Eye of Gabriel Black hole near Farian and us discovered with Graviton mine

2 July – Research done for Tricobalt Detection Analysis – next is Anti-Tetryon Containment to unlock power cores for 7 months

21 July- First contact update I gain flu

4 Aug – Research done for Improved Healthcare next is Decentralized Bureaucracy for 3 months to increase Governor cap by 1

I colonize a new world!!!

Dorvan Secundus
– Size 9, Class M, Tundra, one open spot, no open jobs, no major traits, nothing to clear, 8 Mining districts I make this a Mining world and build one

8 Oct – Black Hole named Pele Vortex discovered near Farian

18 Oct – First Contact established with the Lissepian Corpocracy – they are near Romulans and Kaelon Republic and

2 Nov – Two new colonies established!

Emrana Prime –
Class M, size 12 Ocean, has no open jobs, one open spot, terrain blocker I clear, Tectonic Magma for Metallurgists, with 10 Industrial Districts I name this a Forge World and build an Industrial district

Emrana Secundus
– Class M, size 16, Tropical, no traits, I clear two blockers, no open jobs, one open spot, with 6 Energy I name this an Energy World and build one

Decentralized Bureaucracy done, next is Better Basic Training t unlcok the building called Planetary Defense system for 3 months

3 Dec – Research done for Temporal Disruption next is Singularity Chart for 5 months to claim the building named Singularity Observatory in Starbases

I send my open envoy to make nice with Acamar

1 Jan, 2425 – I order built: Vulcan, Sepux Prime – Memorial Monument; Ag District – Tellar Prime, ;City District – Ess’vara III, 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, Terana Prime, Sepux Ia, Wolf 359, ; Upgraded Capital – Dep-reth Prime, Bredara Secundus, Tiba Tribus, Endra Prime, Weneb Prime, 66 Imora, Kardex Secundus, ; Mining District – Beta Deri Prime, Teniira II, Geredex Prime,

4 Jan – Two researches done in Anti-Tetroys Containment and Better Basic Training, next is Holo-Surveillance fo r5 months to build up Spys and Habitat Upgrade for 5 months too to build upgraded habtats

Terraforming done on Rixudex II to Class M with no traits but a decent 13 size, I terraform with Humans

Survey done for Black Hole called Cetsuo’s Folly

I have 112 flu, anything I wanna bring in near Iyaarans or Cairn? I spend 86 to bring in the nothing system called Tib’vor to get me to Manutor next to Iyaarans with a few planets

4 Feb – System surveyed called Zior’viora with a ton of planets near the Klingons and Kesprytt

2 Mar – New world!!!

Valo Prime – Starting as a Class D, now a Class M, with size 23, Continental, traits of Reverse Waterfalls to make the people here happy, one open spot no open jobs, 7 energy and 10 Ag could be either, I make this Energy World and build a district

7 April – Research done for Singularity Chart next is Anti-Graviton Sprays for 9 months to unlock Shield Annihilators

2 May – Research done for two – Habitat Upgrade I and Holo-Surveillance, next is automated Living Spaces for a month for the building called Federation Residences and Habitat Upgrade II for 10 montsh

16 May – Survey done in Black Hole called Andrade Abyss

27 May – The Cardassians DOWd the Romulans

5 June – Tib’vor brought in! It looks to have connected my four systems with the Jam’teth one and has nothing but 3 research, I head next door for the 120 Flu system Manutor

Automated Living Spaces done, next is Justice Reform for 15 months to unlock another Civic

27 June – Terraforming done for Delta Gorgoni IIc with Class M and no traits and no core three districts so I hold off

2 July - System surveyed called Val’tek with tons of colonizable planets near us in Cor’tek. Three Class Ls and a D

Terraforming done for Ess’vara VIIIa which is now Class M, size 12, Sentient Caverns trait, I order a Betazed colony ship here

7 July – Peace between Cardassia and Romulus

At the age of 195 Spock died. I hire a new Scientist to be my Society Researcher

3 Aug – New Colony World!!!

Cor’tek Prime
– Class M, size 20, Gaia, two blockers cleared no major traits, no open jobs, 15 Mineral District I make this that world and order one

3 Nov – Research done for Anti-Graviton Sprays next is Shield Optimization for 17 months to increase shields by +5%

29 Nov – System done called Terim with one Class L near Romulans and Lissepian

7 Dec – Terraforming done for Lukan IIIA to make a Class D I go ahead and do it again and Lukan IId too

18 Dec – It looks like the Cairn Democracy is ready to join and the button is showing up so I pull my making nice with Acamarian to Cairn incorporation

Old 12-28-2023, 11:47 AM   #65
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2426 - 80 year review!!!

Let’s look at some pics!

We’ll start zoomed out:

Here you can see all of our new minors like Ktarian and Lissepian. We incorporated the Hupyrians to our bottom and the empty unconnected system here, you can see my new systems and we are now connected in the upper left flank.

Upper Left Flank:

Here you can see most of my new additions like Cor’tek and Tib’vor and where my Con Ship is. Nicely done!

Lower Left Flank:

We have not expanded here, but you can see the Farians here for future incorporation.

The Right Flank:

Here’s our central and right flanks with our new addition of the four systems of the Hupyrians.

Nasty!!!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-28-2023 at 11:48 AM.
Old 12-28-2023, 03:34 PM   #66
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2426 – I order built: City District – Bredara Prime, Em’vara Prime, Ess’vara Ia, ; Energy District – Kirama Prime, ; Kirama Secundus, Kristor Prime – Subspace Tetryon Collider; Sepux III – Memorial Monument; Upgraded Captial – Bredara Secundus; Mining District – Norkam Prime, Jam’teth, 66 Imora, Kardex,

There is a system in the upper left called Radrini with 1k fleet enemy, so I send my Sol Navy there the slow way not the warping highway network where the Borg are. My destination is Astra Jelfra which is nearby and we’ll hold up there until my fleet arrives since different ships are in different speeds.

5 Jan – Research done for Habitat Upgrade II next is Galaxy Schematics for that ship type for 8 months

1 May – Starbase upgrades in my four systems upper left by themselves

2 June – New World Colonized!

Cor’tek Prime – Class M, size 10, type Savannah, three blockers, Sirocco Heat for miners, no open job, I name this a Mining planet with 5 districts and a Minig one built and all three blockers cleared

Three worlds finish terraforming: Lopa IIa with a Class M 13 size, Dilithium Deposit trait; Lopa III with Class M, size 21, no major traits and Emrana IVA with a Class M and size 14 and no major traits. I colonize the Lopa planets with Cairn and Andorian respectively and then Emrana IVA with Humans

1 July – My fleet is in Astra Jelfa I order it to Radrini

4 July – Galaxy Schematic tech done - next is Galaxy Class Standardization for 10 months, I won’t build until that happens

8 Aug – We have incorporated the three systems in the Farian Syndicate! None are connected, all three are with level 2 Starbases.

The Farian Syndicate

Farius Prime – Farian HW, size of 16, Class M, Tundra, has built here Medics, two Labs, Forge, Replicator, one open spot, 7 open jobs, I upgrade their captial, next to Terana

Bus’vara System - Planet name Uron with a minor prewarp civ, one Class D world named Bus’vara Ia I terraform, next to us in Kristor

Bus’vara Va – Class L, Medics built here, size 13, Arid, two blockers, three open spots, 18 jobs, I order blockers, cleared, no major traits. I name this a Ag world with 7 ot 8 districts built

Beta Nimara System – open 4 energy and 1 Deuterium I order built, next to edge of world,

Beta Nimara VIIIA – Class M, Gaia, size of 10 no traits, two blockers has built here a Medics and Replicator. Two open spots and 5 open jobs I name this an Ag World with 7 districts too

Farian Trait – Back-Alley Diplomac
y – Envoys produce +5 energy and -15% war exhaustion

We have taken all places to the bottom from Beta Zeta to Hupyrians to Boslic!!!

5 slots left. I gained two envoys. Are we able to incorporate the Iyaarans? We are friendly, so yes. I make the offer to them

11 Aug – We arrive at Radrini with my fleet

16 Aug – We begin to incorporate the Iyaaran

5 Sept- Research done for Justice Reform next is Improved Combat Tactics II for army on the ground for 18 months

No battle is happening in Radrini, I send my Science ship to survey it

12 Oct – Survey of Bir’teth system finished with nothing near Romulans

5 Dec – Hameus system with two Class Ls done near us and Cairn.

1 Jan, 2427 - I order built: Memorial Monument – Vulcan, ; Upgraded Captial – Sepux Prime, Tellar Prime, ; City District - ; Ag District – Lukan Prime, Draygo Prime, ; Mining District – Em’vara Prime; Subspace Tetryon Collider – I’Dania Prime, Boxer Prime; Research Labs – Vet’tara Prime; Industrial District – Meneri Prime, Tanuga IV;

4 Jan – Shield Optimization tech done, next is Helical Arras for 13 months that gives my ships Sheet Phasers

I send my extra diplomat to make nice with the Acamarians

3 Feb – Research done for the tech called Standardized Galaxy Schematics. Next is for 18 months Advanced Resource Generation II.

To build a Galaxy class ship costs me 911 Alloys, 4 Dilithium, 285 days. I order 10 built here in Sol

I spend 120 to bring in Manutor next to the Iyaarans and us in Tib’vor

16 Apr – Vira system surveyed with nothing near Kaelon and Lissepian.

16 May – We bring in Manutor! It has 1 Deuterium I order mined. It has three Class Ds and one Class L.

Manutor 1a – Class L, no major traits, size 13, Arid, I order terraforming here.

Any Class D to terraform? IIIa has a trait called Diamagnetic Ore Slopes. I terraform it. IIa has Miner boosting Sirocco heat, I terraform it. IVa has no trats and size of 14, so I skip it for now

8 June – Survey done for system called Radrini where have the Naucisaan fleet. It has Class L, D and prewarp planet to study.

2 Aug - Planet colonized!!!!!!!!!

Rixudex Tertius – Class M, Arctic, size 14, no major traits or blockers, one open slot and no jobs, I name this a Forge World with 14 districts and build one

3 Dec – Two researches done in Improved Combat Tactics II and Helical Arrays, next is Subspace Targeting for two months to give Phaser Auto-Arrays and Interdisplnary Protocols for 4 months to unlock the building called Monumental Architecture

Old 12-28-2023, 07:05 PM   #67
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2428 – I order built: City District – Vulcan, Bekom Secundus, Kristor Prime, ; Memorial Monument – Chil’Ko, Risa, Teniira II, Draygo Prime, ; Energy District - Rixudex Secundus, Kirama Secundus, Terana Prime, Rixudex Prime, Tiba Prime, ; Mining District – Boxer Prime; Ag District – Astra Menta Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – Em’vara Prime, Norkam Prime, Norox Prime, Beta Deri Prime, ; Culture District – Endra Prime; Industrial District – Emrana Prime,

3 Feb – Tech done for Subspace Targeting, next is Autocannon Barrels for 4 months to give me Phaser Auto-Battery

20 Feb – Felda system surveyed with a Class M on the far side of the Lissepian.

3 Mar – New planet is ours!!!

Ess’vara Prime – Class M, Alpine, size 13, no blockers or traits, has 7 Mines I turn this into a Mining World and build one

research done for Interdisciplinary Protocols next is Advanced Bio-Crop for 4 months unlocking Food Processing Center.

4 Apr – Research done for Advanced Processing Center II next is Hull Optimization II for 17 months

1 May – We couldn’t integrate the Cairn, probably because we aren’t next to them, I start spreading that way.

Tech done called Autocannon Barrels, next is Tachyon Detection Protocols for 10 months to unlock sensors

17 May – Two systems surveyed – Ferin next to Cardassia with Class M and L one each and Azentra with a Class L above us in Manutor

9 June – Research done in the called Advanced Bio-Crop, next is Improved Leadership to increase my Command Limit for 16 months

8 Oct – Drena system above Iyaarans has nothing

14 Nov – Brel’vara system surveyed near Plasma Starfield has nothing

1 Jan, 2429 – Two new colonies are ours!

Lopa Prime – Class M, Continental Size 13, no blockers Dilithium Deposit trait, I name this an Energy world and order a District built here

Emrana Tertius
– Class M, Savannah, one open job, size 15 no traits or blockers, I name this an Ag World

I order built: Memorial Monument – Kirama Prime, Terana Secundus; City District – Sepux III, Turul Prime, Turul Secundus, Delta Gorgoni Prime, ; Mining District – Bitrox Ia, Meneri Prime, ; Dilithium Plant – Weneb Prime, ; Upgraded Captial – Mar’zek Prime, Jam’teth Prime, Em;’vara Prime and Secundus ; Ag District – N’dara IIa; Industrial District -Ess’vara III, ; Mining District – Dorvan Secundus; Energy Valo and Emrana Secundus

Research is done for Tachyon Detection Theory next is Subspace Warp Markers for 19 months to reduce warp cool down by 20% again

1 May – We unlock the next Unity! Do I want Oath of Citizenship to increase Soldier Unity or Cultural Attraction to unlock Culture workers unlocking defensive military boosts and Military Base making Culture jobs. I choose the latter.

26 May – Kritora system above Iyaarans has nothing

6 June – Research done for Hull Optimization II next is Nanite Tubing for 2 months to unlock Phase Payloads

4 July – Research done for Improved Leadership next is Improved Healthcare II for 18 months

Survey done for Nari with a Class M and D near Tanuga

4 Aug – Research done for Nanite Tubing, next is Hull Optimization III for 18 months

24 Aug – I have enough Flu to bring in Radrini

2 Sept – New Colony!

Lopa Secundus – No open jobs, Class M, size 22, Arctic, no blockers, no traits, I make this a Mining world with 11 districts and order one built

12 Nov – Our navy arrives back at Sol

Old 12-28-2023, 11:38 PM   #68
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2430 – I order built: Earth – Admin Offices cost 280 upkeep three energy, make 3 Official jobs hat turn Food into Admin Capacity, also Tellar Prime, Micara Prime ; City District – Veldon Prime, Terana Secundus, Betazed, Risa, ; Memorial Monument – Vet’tara Secundus, Bredara Prime; Subspace Tetryon Collider – Kirama Secundus; Culture District – Boxer Prime; Energy district – Sepux Ia, Tiba Prime, Tiba Tribus; Research Labs – Bredara Secundus; Upgraded Captial – Em’vara Secundus, Bekom Prime, Boslic, ; Mining District – Norkam Prime; Mining District – Geredex Prime, Em’vara Prime, Emrana II, Cor’tek Prime; industrial Emrana Prime , Rixudex Tribus,

7 Jan – Radrini is ours! Next to Malcor, us in Magama, it has 2 energy I station, I build an Observation Post on the prewarp of Radra, and a Class D I terraform and…

Radrini III
– Class L, size of 25, massive, Arctic, Tetryon Stream trait. I terraform it

4 Feb – Two systems surveyed named Birob and Umeb - the former has 2 Class M, 2 Ls and one D near Lissepian in the Stallar Nebula, the latter has one M and two L near Iyara

2 Apr – Tech done with Subspace warp Markers next is Output Optimization II for 17 months

2 Sept – Research done for Improved Healthcare II next is 5 months of Electroforensic Labs to unlock them

21 Dec – Research done next is Base Resources Production III for 18 months

System near Lissepian called Rivox with a class M planet explored

1 Jan, 2431 - I order built: City District – Earth, Sepux III, ; Upgraded Capital – Petra IIIA, Ess’vara Ia, Lukan Prime, Vulcan, 00 Raskae Majoris Prime; Admin Offices – Draygo Prime, I’dania Prime, Rixudex Prime, ; Memorial Monument – Tanuga, Kristor Prime, Terana Prime, Endra Prime, ; Mining District – Beta Leetor Prime, Astra Menta Prime, Bitrox Ia; Upgraded Research Labs – Vet’tara Prime, ; Ag District – Norox Prime, ; Energy District – Tiba Secundus; Industrial District – Weneb Prime, ; Energy – Valo Prime, Emrana Secundus, Turul Prime, Denobula; Mining – Cor’tek Secundus, Ess’vara Prime, Shived IIa and V; Research Labs – Em’vara Secundus,

6 Feb – Research done for Electroforensic Labs, next is Quantum Databanks for two months for the upgrade to Admin Offices called Admin Halls which have a Dilithium upkeep

4 April – Tech of Quantum Databanks done next is Work-Life Balance for 4 months to make that upgrade called Admin Hub

29 May – We finish stations in Radrini, I spend 86 flu for next door’s Skolora

It looks like I cannot integrate anymore with Cairn the buttons aren’t showing up it says we have too much tech and are too different

4 June – Research done for Output optimization II next is for 6 months Autocannon Mounts for Phaser Auto-banks

20 July – Terraforming done for Manutor Ia now a Class M, I send to it Acamarians

9 Aug – Research done for Work-Life Balance, next is Improved Healthcare III for 18 months

16 Sept – Skolora is ours, with1 Deuterium and 2 Minerals, I bring in the Deuterium.

This has three habitable planets:

Skolora Ia – Class L, size 10, Arid, no major traits

Skolora IIa – Class L, size 14 Savanna, no traits, I terraform due to size

Skolora VIIa
– Class M, Gaia, size 15, no traits – I send Andorians to colonize this world

4 Oct – Survey done in Kaizan system with a prewarp civ near Lissepian

2 Nov – The Malcorian Republic is integrated!!! Two systems with Con Ship and fleets in homeworld system and then level 2 Starbases like others.

Malcorian Republic:

Malcorian Trait – Fast-Paced Science – Each Envoy assigned to improve relations improves science by 10

Malcoria
III – HW, size 16, Class M, Tundra, full space, has four Admin Offices, Medics, Repliacator, Forges, Commodities Zone, 9 open jobs, surrounded by us.

Venebis – Class D I terraform

Research done for Autocannon Mounts next is Molecular Phasing for 14 months to unlock Convex phaser

I begin making nice with Trills and Ktarians

Old 12-29-2023, 11:17 AM   #69
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2432 – I order built: Memorial Monument – Wolf 359, ; City District – 66 Imora, Vet’tara Prime, Bredara Prime, Draygo Prime, Boxer Prime, ; Energy District – Sepux Ia, Kardex Prime, ; Military Base – Costs 280, upkeep 2, makes three jobs, two Soldiers and one Culture Worker – Sepux III, ; Mining District – Beta Deri Prime, Cor’tek Prime, ; Industrial District – Sepux Prime, Rixudex Tertius, Emrana Prime, ; Upgraded Captial – Bekom Secundus, Meneri Prime, Geredex Prime, ; Ag District – Lukan Prime,

3 Feb – Research done for Base Resource Production III next is Mine Placements for one month to give me Minefield Generators

3 Mar -Research done in it, next is Mine Patterns for 5 months to unlock better mine stuff and damage

12 Mar – Two Terraforming planets done – Lukan IId, Class L, I terraform more, Lukan IIIa also now Class L I terraform again

19 Apr – New elections are up and starting

13 June – Survey done for Jurox with Class D surrounded by J’naii

3 July – Research done for Mine Patterns next is Cloaked Mines for 9 months to give me better Minefield stuff

19 July – We have a new President! Hilary Hassan will return

27 July - At the age of 100, Benjamin Sisko passes, I hire a Naucisaan Admiral for 2k energy. I order 10 more Galaxies as those are built

11 Oct – Cordera system surveyed with nothing near Bolians

3 Nov – New world Terraformed called Bus’vara Ia that’s now Class L, I spend more

Two researches done in Improved Healthcare Molecular Polishing and next is Gravitational Targeting for two months to unlock Point Defense systems and Improved Leadership II for 16 months

1 Jan, 2433 – I order built: City District – Beta Nimara VIIa, Norox Prime, Mayara Ia, Micara Prime, Norkam Prime, Bredara Secundus, Kardex Secundus, Shived Va, ; Ag District – Petra IIIa, Emrana Tertius, Delta Gorgoni Prime, ; Energy District – Kirama Secundus, Kardex Secundus, Lopa Prime, Valo Prime, Emrana Secundus, ; Mining District – Ess’vara Prime, ; Upgraded Captial – Turul Prime, Chil’Ko, Kristor Prime, Ess’vara II, ;Upgraded Medics – Tanuga IV, ; Commodities Zone – Costs 280, upkeep 2, makes three Clerk jobs that make Trade Value and Amenities – N’Dara IIa, ; Graviton Entrapment Center – Beta Deri Prime, ; Culture District – Tiba Tribus, Tiba Secundus, ; Military Bases – Terana Prime, ; Upgraded Labs – Dep’reth Prime,

4 Jan – Research done for Gravitational Targeting next is Isolinear Circuitry for 2 months to give my ships Combat Computers

Akemora system with nothing next to J’naii is ours

3 Feb – Cloaked Mines are ours, next is Hull Optimization IV for 18 months

11 Feb – System called T’Por near Iyara and Manutor has nothing colonizable, but Nanite mines

2 Mar – Research done for Isolinear Circuitry next for four months is Bioneural Computing Architecture to give me better combat computers

1 Apr – I spend 103 flu to bring in Ferin in the corner of the open space, next to Radrini, the Cardassians and Cairn

3 June – Research done for the Bioneural stuff, next is Predictive Point Defense for 7 months to give me that.

2 July – Survey done in Tereb with nothing near J’naii

12 July – Ferin brought in! it has 2 Energy and 3 Deuterium I order mined and then two Class Ds, and one each L and M.

Ferin Ia – Class L, size 15, Tundra, Ocampan Moss Caves to help clerks, I terraform it.

Ferin B IIa – Class M, size 14, Arctic, no major traits but with 14 size I send a Colony Ship of Andorians here

I terraform Ferrin IIIa with 15 size and IIa with 13

21 Aug – Terraofrming done for Manutor IIa and IIIa which are both Class L I do it again for Class M

3 Dec – Two researches done! They are Predictive Point Defense and Improved Leadership – next is Energy Field Harmonics for 2 months for Shield Booster Module and Party Diversification for 2 as well to increase Governor level cap and pool

Old 12-29-2023, 02:50 PM   #70
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2434 - I order built: Energy District – Andoria, Veldon Prime, ; Chateau costs 420, upkeep 5, makes 2 Farmers, Farmers get Unit production – Vulcan; Industrial District – Rixudex Tertius, Burtira IIa, Teniira II, Wolf 359, 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, ; City District – Em’vara II, Kirama Prime, ; Memorial Monument – Boxer Prime, Bitrox Ia, ; Mining District – Lopa Secundus, Beta Deri Prime, ; Planetary Power Grid – 280 upkeep 2, one Tech job increases Techs by +1energy each – Sepux Prime, ; Mining District – Cor’tek Secundus, Emrana II, Dorvan Secundus, Meneri Prime, Shived II, ; Upgraded Admin Offices – Tellar Prime, I’dania Prime, ; Ag District – Turul Secundus, ; Upgraded Clinics – Ess’vara Ia and III, ; Upgraded Capital – Rixudex Secundus, Burtira Ia, Emrana Prime,

4 Jan – Qinxa system surveyed with nothing on the far side of Cairn

2 Feb – Two researches done called Party Diversification and Energy Field Harmonics, next is Weapons Optimization to increase power by 5% for 14 months and Trustworthy Politicians for 4 mo nths to increase Governor cap and limit by 1 each

11 Mar – Terraforming done in Dajera III with Class M, I colonize it with Tellarites

My WORD crashed and I lost a year and a half of what i had saved and I save each time I do anything with the Ctrl + s, so i don't know what happened to the save file.

Old 12-29-2023, 03:02 PM   #71
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2436- 90 year review!!!!!

Let’s zoom out:

As you can see, we absorbed Farian and Malcor. The major thing between Cardassia and Romulus is a Neutral Zone from a war that was just waged. You can see me expanding to Cairn and then towards Acamar with one new addition there.

Upper Left Flank:

Here are my major expansions over the past ten years including Malcor. You can see me move up with Ferin next to Carin and Cardassia.

Lower Left Flank:

Here you can see my two Farian additions in Farian and Uronian.

My Right Flank:

Here you can see my addition of Hon’veth moving towards Acamar with a Class D planet.

Ready!

Old 12-29-2023, 10:28 PM   #72
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2436 – I order built: Planetary Shield Generator – Vulcan; City District – Geredex Prime, Tanuga IV, Em’vara Secundus, Denobula, Sepux Prime, Tellar Prime, ; Research Labs – Draygo Prime, ; Military Base - Boxer Prime, ; Upgraded Clinics – Sepux Ia; Dilithium Recrystallization Chamber – Astra Menta Prime; Upgraded Labs – Bredara Secundus; Planetary Power Grid – Weneb Prime; Energy District – Valo Prime, Mar’zek Prime, Turul Prime, ; Mineral Processing Facility – Norkam Prime; Industrial District – Es’vara Ia, Meneri Prime, ; Memorial Monument – Kristor Prime, Shived II; Upgraded Capital – Lopa Prime, Dorvan Secundus, Valo Prime, I’dania Prime; Ag District – Turul Secundus, Delta Gorgoni Prime, ; Mining – 66 Imora Prime, Burtira Ia, Emrana II, Cor’tek Secudnus,

2 Feb – Research done for Weapons Optimization II next is III for 16 months

New Colony Formed!!!

Ferin Prime – Class M, size 15 Artic, two blockers, no traits or jobs, I make this an Ag World with 5 Districts, order one and the blockers cleared

12 Apr – The Iyaaran Scientocracy joins us!!! They have 5 systems with level 2 Starbases, a Con Ship and a bunch of navies I order the slow way to Sol.

Three left!

Iyaaran Scientocracy:

Iyaaran Scientocracy Trait – Systemized Social Structure – We get extra Amenities per pop based on level starting at 2 for level one workers

We’ll start next to us in Manutor and then move around clockwise.

Ama Daraan Ia – in a Nebula, Class M Continental size 8, Repilciaor and Medics, has two open spots and 7 open jobs, no features, I name it a Mining World with 4/5 done

Iyar
– System next to Ama Daraan, HW, type Tunda, 15, 6 open jobs, 2 spots, has Replicator Medics, Forge and Labs and I order an upgraded Capital

Stelva IVa – Next to Iyara, Class L, Desert, size 15 Impact Craters trait to help farmers, two blockers I clear, has Admin Offices, Medics, Forge, Replicator and I order an upgraded captial here with 2 spot and 8 open job, I make this a Forge World with 6/6 all done

Ko’veth IVa - Corner, Class M, Gaeta, no traits, 10 size, one open spot and Medics and 2 open jobs and I make this a Mining World with 8

Ko’veth VIa – Class M Desert, blocker I clear, Tetryon Stream, 10 size, I name this an Energy World with 8 districts, one open spot, 3 jobs, Medics here

Gaelon IIIa – At the 1 o’clock position, 2 blockers cleared, Class L Arid, size 14, no traits, 7 Energy I name this an Energy World, 7 open jobs, Medics, one spot

This has a Class D I terraform

1 May – I spend 103 flu to bring in Hermes next to Hon’veth

14 May - Terraforming done on Luka IIa and IIIa making them Class Ms. They have no inner core world districts so I skip them.

13 Aug – Hermes is ours, it has no planets and just gets us closer to Acamar. It has Nanite Mines I bring in

I send my extra envoys to make nice with the Kaelons and Bolians
1 Oct – We explore the system of Lastra with a Class D near Romulus and Cairn

New Colony Formed!!!

Radrini Prime
– Class M, size 26, Arctic, one open spot Tetryon Stream, and Ice Cloak 1 open job, no blockers, I name this a Mining World with Ice Cloak to boost them. I order a Mining District built.

18 Nov – Lastra was just gobbled by the Romulans

4 Dec – Two techs done! They are Hull Optimization VI and Improved Leadership III next is Improved Combat tactics IV for 16 months and Hull VII for 20

1 Jan, 2437 - I order built: Planetary Shield Generator – Tellar Prime; Research Labs – Bredara Secundus , Bredara Prime, ; Energy District – Micara Prime, Kirama Prime; City District – Burtira Ib, Emrana Prime, Meneri Prime, Kirama Secundus, Draygo Prime, Beta Leetor Prime, ; Memorial Monument – Bitrox Ia, ; Military Base – Endra Prime, Vet’tara Secundus; Upgraded Mineral Processing Facility – Norkam Prime, Terana Secundus; Industrial District – 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, Teniira II, ; Upgraded Capital – Cor’tek Prime, Rixudex Tertius, Ess’vara III, Delta Gorgoni prime, ; Mining District – Ess’vara Ia, Lopa Secundus ;

Terraforming done for Bus’vara Ia, Class M, I colonize with Farians

4 Mar – Reserch done for Weapons Optimization III next is Shield II for 14 months

21 Apr – I send gifts to Bolians and Kaelons

5 June – Survey done for the Brius system with a Class M and L, near Lissepian

6 Aug – Governor Grav passes

15 Aug – Survey done for the Alvarka one is also done with nothing near Trills

22 Oct – Terraforming done on two worlds In Manutor: IIa and IIIa with Class M I colonize both with Andorians

23 Dec – An envoy died

Old 12-30-2023, 11:06 AM   #73
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2438 – I order built: Ag District - Vulcan, ; City District – Dep’reth Prime, Lukan Prime, Veldon Prime, N’dara IIa, Norkam Prime, Bekom Prime, Weneb Prime, Terana Secundus, Bredara Secundus, Mayara Ia, Bitrox Ia, Chil’Ko, Tellar Prime, ; Planetary Shield Generator – Risa, Wolf 359, Rixudex Prime, ; Energy District – Kirama Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – Beta Nimara VIIIA, Betazed, ; Research Labs – Vet’tara Prime, ; Industrial District – Ess’vara Ia, Tiba Prime, Mar’zek Prime, ; Military Base – Emrana IIa, Cor’tek Prime, Norox Prime, Tiba Secundus, Sepux Prime ; Energy District – Kardex Prime, Turul Prime, ; Upgraded Forges – Boslic, ; Mining District – Shived II, 66 Imora, Kardex Secundus ;

I need 86 flu for next to Hermes called Javilir I have 82 so that’ll be soon, I send my ship over,

4 Jan – Research done for Improved Combat Tactics IV next is Improved Leadership IV for 16 months

System called Chazron with nothing near Romulus and Lissepian is found

2 Feb – Research finished for Shield Optimization II next is III for 15 months

Terraforming done on Class L Venebis IIIa I spend more

22 Mar – I order Javilir brought in!

4 Apr – Research done for Hull Optimization VII next is VIII for 20 months

23 June – System called Rura Merenthe with a Class L and D near Chazron discovered

3 July – Javilir is ours! It has 3 Deuterium mine I mine, a Class D planet I terraform and then I’ll move next to Plemox with a Class L with 103 flu needed

1 Sept – Survey done of system called Domra with M and D planets near Chazron

1 Jan, 2439 – I order built: Military Base – I’dania Prime, Vulcan, Tellar Prime, Draygo Prime, Chil’Ko, ; Mineral Processing Facility – Beta Leetor Prime, ; City District – Kristor Prime, Bekom Secundus, Vet’tara Prime and Secundus, ; Planetary power Grid – Tiba Tribus; Culture District – Beta Deri Prime, ; Industrial District – 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, Meneri Prime, Teniira II, ; Upgraded Capital – Lopa Secundus, Ess’vara Prime, Turul Secundus, ; Upgraded Clinics – Petra III, ; Mining District – Ess’vara II, ; Ag District – Ess’vara III, Emrana Tertius, ;

28 Jan – Survey done for Antas with nothing near Chazron

2 Feb – Two researches done: Improved Leadership and Shield Optimization next is Weapons IV (16 months) and Healthcare IV (17 months)

3 Mar – I order 10 Defense Platforms for Wolf 359 and Vulcan and Sol – they cost 164 Alloys each and then take 96 days to build.

2 May – New planet colonized!!!

Uronian Prime –
Class M, size 13, Tropical one open spot no jobs or blockers, Dilithium Valley trait, with 8 Energy Districts I make this that world and order a District built.

3 Aug – Survey done in system called Gregon with nothing near Ktaria

2 Sept – Research done for Hull IVIII next is IX for 21 months

15 Oct – Terraforming done for two worlds: Ferin II and III I terraform more

Old 12-30-2023, 12:14 PM   #74
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2440 – I order built: Military Base – Boslic, Kirama Prime, Rixudex Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – Burtira Ib, Boxer Prime, ; City District – Kardex Secundus, Terana Prime, Miyara Ia, Tiba Secundus, ; Ag District – Sepux III, ; Upgraded Power Grid Network – Tiba Tribus, ; Dilithium Recrystallization Center -Shived Va, ; Industrial District – Burtira Ia, Shived II, ; Ag District – Delta Gorgoni Prime, ; Mining District - Em’vara Prime, Ess’vara Prime, Lopa Secundus, ; Energy – Manutor Prime, Ko’veth Via,

7 Feb – Survey done of Sardev near Lissepian and Romulus with nothing

3 Mar – Research done for Weapons IV, next is V for 17 months

1 Apr – I have enough flu for Plemox!

Research done for Healthcare IV next is Leadership V for 17 months too

5 April – Survey done for Nimora with two Class Ds near Chazron

Terraforming done for two worlds – Veldon VIIA with Class M and I colonize it with Farians, and 00 Raskae Majoris III Class M with a big size I send in Andorians

1 May – New colony finished!!!

Manutor Secundus
– Size 16, Desert, Class M, one open spot and job,no blockers Sirocco Heat trait, 9 energy and 13 ag, this could be either, but I name this an Energy World and build a District.

16 June – Terraforming done for Dajera Va now Class M with solid size I send Farians here

I order 10 more Galaxies

12 July – Plemox is ours! It has 2 Deuterium I mine and then one Class L, next to Klingons.

Plemox IID – Class L, size 8, Desert, Gigantic Sand-Bores trait, I don’t terraform due to it’s small size.

Next is right to Brenex with a Class D that needs 103 flu to bring in

24 Sept – A scientist passes

13 Dec – Survey done of the Okor’teth system near Sardev with nothing

1 Jan, 2441 – I order built: Replicator – Shived II, Turul Secundus, Dorvan Prime, Dep’reth Prime, Sepux III, Bredara Secundus, I want to increase my Deuterium and the Artisans they make do so; Culture District – Bitrox Ia, ; Upgraded Power Grid Network – Weneb Prime; City District – Emrana, Valo, Cor’tek Secundus, Dorvan Secundus, Mar’zek Prime, ; Industrial District – Meneri Prime, Ess’vara Ia, Emrana Prime, ; Upgraded Commodities Zone – N’dara IIa; Dilithium Plant – Geredex Prime, ; Military Base – Rixudex Secundus, Rixudex Tertius; Upgraded Clinics – Beta Nimara VIIa; Upgraded Capital – Ko’veth Via ; Emrana Tertius, Mining District – Radrini Prime,

1 Feb – New world colonized!!!

Manutor Tertius – Class M ,11 size, Alpine, one open job, no blockers, Diamagnetic Ore Slops trait, I name this an Ag World and build one.

Research done for Hull IX next is X for 22 months

4 May – Research done for Weapons V next is VI for 18 months

2 June – Research done for Leadership V next is Combat tactics V for 16 months

27 June – System called Edmora with a Class L next to Sardev is discovered.

10 Aug – An envoy passes

1 Sept – At the age of 90 our President Hilary Hassan passes and elections are held.

26 Sept – Terraforming to make Class L Hon’veth IC, I keep it up

1 Dec – We have a new President!

President T’Mir – Scientist, Vulcan, traits of Warmonger and World Artist, age 131, level 5

I have enough Unity for my next Defensive tradition – I can choose:

Volunteer’s Service
- Troop cost and upkeep -50%

Si Vas Pacem – Daily Shield Regen +1

I choose Service. One left until I have finished the next Ascension Perk!!!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-30-2023 at 12:16 PM.
Old 12-30-2023, 03:19 PM   #75
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2442 – I order built: Memorial Monument – Bredara Secundus, ; Upgraded Capital – Gaelon IIIa, Ko’veth Via, Emrana II, Veldon Prime, 66 Imora, Kardex Secundus, Talaria, Draygo Prime, Terana Prime, ; Upgraded Mineral Processing Facility – Beta Leetor Prime; Military Base – Kristor Prime, Kardex Prime, Terana Secundus, ; City District – Boslic, Geredex Prime, Tiba Tribus, Bredara Secundus, Beta Deri Prime, Sepux Prime, Bekom Prime, I’dania Prime, Rixudex Secundus, ; Energy District – Turul Prime, Ess’vara II, Manutor Prime, ; Ag District – Skolora Prime, Emrana Tertius, Delta Gorgoni Prime, ; Mining District – Jam’teth Prime, Em’vara Prime, ; Upgraded Forges – Hupyria Prime; Upgraded Medics – Ko’veth Iva;

10 Apr – Terraforming done for Kirama Via with Class L I terraform again to Class M,

6 June – Terraforming also done for Gaelon Iva at Class L I do it again for M

3 July – Two techs done! They are Weapons IV and Combat Tactics V, next are Shield IV for 15 months and Leader VI for 17

I bring in Brenex

17 July – Survey done for Baideus with Class D near Boslics

3 Aug – Research done for Hull X next is XI for 23 months

15 Sept – I lose an Admiral and hire another Naucisaan

I upgrade my fleet

1 Oct – Two new colonies are ours!!!

Veldon Secundus –
Class M, size 14, Continental type, one open spot and job no blockers, Reverse Waterfalls trait to make us happy, I name this a Energy World with 9 districts and build one.

00 Raskae Majoris Secundus
– Class M, size 19, Desert, one open spot and job. Has 7 Mining and Ag I name this Mining, build one, and then it has no blockers to clear or major features

20 Oct – Brenex is ours! It has 2 each Energy and Deuterium to mine one Class D with size 14 I terraform

Next is Rabnor with 103 flu

I order a Starbase in Denobula next to Cardassia

1 Jan, 2243 – New Colony formed!!!

Radrini Secundus – Class M, size 16, Continental type, one open spot and job, no features or blockers, just 4 each core 3 district, I name this Energy and build one

I order built: City District – Vulcan, Tellar Prime, Beta Nimara VIIIA, Shived II, Turul Secundus, Kirama Prime, Bekom Secundus, Kardex Prime, Chil’Ko, Rixudex Prime, ; Military Base – Burtira Ia, Risa, Ess’vara III, ; Upgraded Military Base -Tetryon upkeep – Boxer Prime, Sepux III, ; Replicator – Lukan Prime, Delta Gorgoni Prime, Teniira II, Mayara Ia, Beta Deri Prime, Meneri Prime, Turul Prime, ; Industrial District – Burtira Ib, 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, Emrana Prime, ; Planetary Power Grid – Mar’zek Prime, ; Upgraded Labs – Em’vara Secundus; Energy District – Hupyria, ; Upgraded Capital - Emrana II, ; Upgraded Medics – Ko’veth Iva, Gaelon III;

4 Mar – Survey done in Nivra system near Boslics and the nearby temporal rift, It has nothing

9 Aug – Terraforming done in two worlds – Farin IIa and IIIa. They are now Class M. I send a Colony Ship to the first with Farians and the second with Andorians

22 Oct – I finish surveying the system of Meruun bear Nivra and the Temporal Rift with a pair of Class Ds

28 Nov – Starbase built in Denobula I upgrade it.

2 Dec – Research done in Shield IV next is Weapons VII for 29 months

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-30-2023 at 03:19 PM.
Old 12-30-2023, 05:27 PM   #76
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2244 – I order built: City District – Lukan Prime, Em’vara Secundus, Cor’tek Prime, Ess’vara Prime, Boxer Prime, Dep’reth Prime, ; Replicator – 66 Imora, Kardex Secundus, Sepux Prime, Endra Prime, Chil’Ko, ; Upgraded Labs – Vet’tara Prime, ; Energy District – Tiba Prime, ; Industrial District – Tiba Tribus, ; Military Base – Bredara Secundus, ; Upgraded Power Grid Network – Mar’zek Prime; Upgraded Base – Kristor Prime, ; Planetary Power Grid – Turul Secundus, ; Commodities Zone – N’dara I; Dilithium Recrystallization Reactor – Shived V; Upgraded Capital – Denobula, Em’vara Prime, ; Planetary Shield Generator – I’dania Prime, Tanuga IV, ; Industrial District – Ess’vara Ia, ; Energy – Valo, Emrana Secundus, Manutor Prime, Uronian Prime;

2 Feb – Research done for Leadership Vi next is VII for 29 months

10 Apr- Terraforming done for Javilir III to Class L, I do it again

22 June – System surveyed called Castella with three Ds near the Rift, this is the last system here

2 Sept – Research done for Hull XI next is XII for 23 months

1 Jan, 2245 – I order built: City District – Lopa Prime, Endra Prime, Ko’veth IVA, Ess’vara III, Weneb Prime, Mayara Ia, Tellar Prime, Bredara Prime, Sepux III, ; Planetary Shield Generator – Betazed; Dilithium Recrystallization Reactor – Astra Menta Prime, ; Replicator – Geredex Prime, Bitrox Ia, Vet’tara Secundus, Tiba Tribus, Bekom Secundus, Norkam Prime, ; Industrial District – Meneri Prime, ; Military Base – Shived II, ; Upgraded Capital – Veldon Prime, ; Energy District – Ess’vara II, Dorvan Secundus, Manutor Prime, Skolora Prime, Manutor Secundus, ; Mining – Radrini Prime,

21 Mar – Terraforming done in Hon’veth Ic with a Class M I colonize with Andorians

1 Apr – I have the 103 flu needed to bring in Rabnor.

12 July - We incorporate Rabnor and are now next to Acamar! I offer to incorporate them peacefully

Rabnor has 3 Energy I mine, three Class Ds and I look at them to terraform – I like Vas size, IVA’s trait and Iva’s Cometary Dust Clouds too. I terraform them all.

Rabnor IIIA - Class L, size 11, Tetryon Stream and Magnetic Storms I terraform this too

4 Aug - Research done for Weapons VII and next is Shields V for 26 months

9 Aug - The Acamarians agree to peaceful incorporation, I send my open envoy

26 Aug - Terraforming done for Kirama IVA with a Class M, size 14 that’s enough to send a Colony Ship of Andorians

2 Oct – Research done in Leadership VII next is Tactics VI for 27 months

21 Nov – Terraforming done for Gaelon Iva now Class M with a size of 14 I also send Andorians

30 Nov – Denobula Station upgrade complete, I order another

27 Dec – The Cardassians DOW the Romulans

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-30-2023 at 05:27 PM.
Old 12-30-2023, 05:40 PM   #77
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

100 Year Review!

Most Stellaris dynasties don’t get to 100 years, so welcome!!!!!!!

Zoomed out map:

Here you go! As you can see, we absorbed the Iyaarans and then nothing new, and moved to Acamar. You can see the Space Rift to my far center right we just explored. You can see the Romulans moved up. No other major changes. I’ll need to grab Bolians and Kaelons after Acamar to finish up.

Upper Left Flank:

As you can see, I didn’t colonize here just grew with the system absorption in the Upper Left corner of the Iyaarans.

Lower Left Flank:

No new changes here either in the last few decades of surrounding the Cardassians and absorbing now every left minor with the Iyaarans in addition to the bottom with the Farians.

Central Flank:

Here’s my fat Central Flank. I haven’t grown here either after Farians and Hupyrians were absorbed. I am separating this from the East Flank.

East Flank:

Here you can see my lower right flank from Hon’veth to Radnor and I am next to Acamarian Clans now to bring them in.

Nice for twice!!!!

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-30-2023 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-31-2023, 11:01 AM   #78
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We’re past the busy early game with anomalies and surveys and remember that anomalies are only for the first state to explore it, then lots of Researches too in the mid game as you get more and more speed stuff. Now we are in the end game.

So, I was hoping to bring in Cairn and then two others on the far side, now I am bringing in Acamar and two. So, now that I am next to them, I have three options. The first is to expand elsewhere until I have brought in Acamar then start on the far side and grab up to Bolians and Kaelons. In this case I would expand into planet dense systems in other places like the Left and Central and Inner Right areas. The second option is to build around Acamar with my heading up to 89 Mell with three colonizable planets and then move around so I could get faster. The third option is to build on the other side of Acamar now, like Balidex or Tardal with planets and then grow from there and skip a few intermediary places. I’m not sure I can go around Acamar since there is no system from 89 to around, but that’s nice, so I’ll get it, and then Balidex or something else.

1 Jan, 2446 - I missed a system here by Acamar, so I order my Scout Ship over.

I order 15 more Galaxies and 10 Defensive Platforms in Wolf 359, Sol, Vulcan, Risa, Denobula, I upgrade Andor and 61 Cygni to the next level Starbases.

I order built: Updated Military Base – Tellar Prime, ; City District – Gaelon III, Lopa Secundus, Ko’veth Via, Cor’tek Prime, Jam’teth Prime, Turul Secundus, N’dara IIa, Delta Gorgoni Prime, Sepux Prime, Kristor Prime, Bredara Secundus, Vet’tara Secundus, Chil’Ko, Sepux Ia, ; Replicator – Mar’zek Prime, Draygo Prime, Boxer Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – Rixudex Prime, ; Upgraded Labs – Vet’tara Prime; Planetary Power Grid – Emrana Secundus, Bekom Prime, Tiba Secundus; Military Base – Teniira II, Beta Deri Prime, ; Upgraded Power Network – Turul Primel; Energy District – Uronian Prime, Valo Prime, ; Industrial District – Rixudex Tertius, Beta Nimara VIIIa; Upgraded Clinics – Bus’vara Va,

1 Mar – New world!!!

Ferin Secundus
– Class M ocean, size 14, no blockers or traits, I name this an Energy World with 7 districts and build one.

5 Mar – Peace with Cardassia and Romulus – there is no more neutral zone there.

1 Oct – One of our Governors passes

1 Dec – New world!!!

Ferin Tertius – Class M, size 16, Savannah, no blockers, Sandfire Deserts trait, 10 Energy districts I name this that world type and build one.

Research done for Hull XII next is XIII for 24 months

1 Jan 2447 – I order built: City District – Emrana Tertius, Earth, Dep’reth Prime, Bitrox Ia, ; Upgraded Military Base – Vulcan, ; Planetary Power Grid – Terana Prime, Meneri Prime, ; Replicator – Em’vara Prime, Em’vara Secundus, 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, Terana Secundus, ; Military Base – Tiba Tribus, Kardex Secundus, ; Energy District – Manutor Secundus, Ess’vara II, Rixudex Secundus, ; Industrial District – Burtira Ia and Ib, ; Upgraded Capital – Skolora Prime, ;

Research done for Shield V next is VI for 17 months

3 Mar – I have the 86 flu needed to bring in 89 Mell Majoris

Research done for Combat Tactics VI next is Leadership VII For 19 months

5 Mar – We finish surveying the system next to Acamar and Balidex called Urem with THREE Class Ms, one L and one D. Nasty. That might be what I go for next after 89.

9 June – 89 Mell Majoris is ours! It’s next to the Klingons, it has a 3 Deuterium star I mine, and then two key planets:

89 Mell Majoris IA –
Class M, size 12, Tectonic Magma trait for Metallurgists, I colonize with Andorians

89 Mell Majoris VIIIIA
– Class L, size 13, Ocean, no traits, I terraform due to size

Urem is too far away I cannot bring it in, so next we’ll be bringing in nearby inner systems with planets until Acamar is ours. Next will be Sadara with two Ls.

1 Sept – Colony founded!!!

Hon’veth Prime – Class M, size 15, Ocean, Staimander Seas trait, which helps Farmers, 8 Ag Districts I name this an Ag World, and build one district.

22 Sept – Terraforming done for Javilir III and it’s Class M and I send a Colony Ship of Andorians here

25 Dec – Terraforming done for Brenex IIIA now Class L I spend more.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-31-2023 at 11:01 AM.
Old 12-31-2023, 12:29 PM   #79
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2448 – I order built: City District – Risa, Lopa Prime, Radrini Prime, Shived II, Boxer Prime, Weneb Prime, Mar’zek Prime, Vet’tara Prime, Tiba Tribus, ; Planetary Power Grid – Kirama Prime, Kardex Prime, ; Unsynthesized Food Center – Chil’Ko (that’s the Planetary Power grid of Ag stuff) ; Replicator – Emrana Prime, Beta Leetor Prime, ; Upgraded Power Grid – Emrana Secundus, Tiba Secundus, Meneri Prime, ; Upgraded Military Base – I’dania Prime, ; Nanite Forge – Turul Secundus; Mining – 66 Imora, ; Military Base – Tanuga IV, ; Industrial District – Ess’vara III, ; Dilithium Recrystallization Chamber – Geredex Prime; Upgraded Captial – Ferin Prime, ; Energy District – Skolora Prime, Veldon Secundus, Radrini Secundus

1 Apr -We get that last unity tradition in Defense called Si Vas Pacem to give my shield regen +1 daily. That finished the next and final Ascension Perk!!!

Options I like:

The Greatest Inheritance – Ship cost -15% and weapons damage +33% - this is good for the future Borg end game.

Efficient Consumption – Ship upkeep -20%, and-50% upkeep of buildings and districts – this will allow me to get larger navies with the upkeep benefits

Diplomatic Solutions - -25% Dip action cost and +50% acceptance

I like all three, but the first two will help against the Borg with better weapons damage or more ships. Also #2 will give me more stuff to send to my navy. I do the first.

1 May – New colony formed!!

Kirama Tertius
– Class M, size 15 Arid, no blockers or traits, 5 Ag is the biggest so I name this an Ag world and order a district built

6 June – One of my Admirals passes I hire another Naucisaan

1 Aug – New colony launched!!!!

Gaelon Prime – Class M, size 15 Arctic, no blockers, Ice Cloak trait, which helps Miners, 8 Mining Districts, name this that world and build one.

3 Oct – Research done for Shield VI next is VII for 29 months

27 Dec – Terraforming done for Rabnor IIIA Class M, size 11, smaller, but Tetryon Steam and Magnetic Storms so I order Farians here

1 Jan, 2449 – Starbase upgrades at Cygni and Andor finished

I order built: Military Base – Earth, Dorvan Prime, Bekom Secundus, Turul Prime and Secundus, Delta Gorgoni Prime, Mayara Ia, ; City District – Beta Nimara VIIIA, Cor’tek Prime, Burtira Ia and Ib, Kardex Secundus, Em’vara Prime and Secundus, Tanuga IV, Sepux Prime, Beta Deri Prime, Tellar Prime, ; Graviton Entrapment Facility – Boxer Prime; Upgraded Food Center – Chil’Ko; Upgraded Power Grid – Terana Prime, ; Planetary Shield Generator AND Military Base -Talaria; Industrial District – Emrana II, Vet’tara Secundus, Ess’vara Ia and III, ; Research Labs – Bredara Secundus; Energy District – Ko’veth Via, Uronian Prime, Manutor Secundus, Ess’vara IIa, Valo Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – Geredex Prime, ; Upgraded Labs AND Planetary Sheild Generator- Hupyria; Planetary Shield Generator AND City District – Rixudex Tertius;

3 May – Research done in Leadership VIII next is Combat Tactics VII for 28 months

8 June – I have the 86 flu to bring in Sadara

4 July – Research done for Hull XIII next is XIV for 39 months

19 Sept – Sadara is ours! It has 4 Energy I mine and then two Class Ls below Brenex and Plemox.

Sadara IIA – Class L, size 12, no major features I terraform it

Sadara IIIA – Class L, size 14, Dilithium valley trait I terraform it too

Next door is three habitable worlds Kiapara with 86 flu needed there too

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-31-2023 at 12:31 PM.
Old 12-31-2023, 12:59 PM   #80
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Let’s do my review right now while I am between quarters on Sunday. This is, in many ways, an entry game for Stellaris with simplified rules mostly. For example, take research. This is divided in both games into three categories: Engineering, Physics and Society. But in Stellaris you get research from stations that only give you one, and things like Society research from Prewarp Watch Stations. Here they are all combined in one research general track. Another are your enemies. In Stellaris there are many foes you could face, but here just three. And the Klingons never DOWed anyone in 100 years, ditto Romulans. Another example is just how many systems have colonizable planets.

So, if you are someone interested in Stellaris/Paradox grand strategy games but looking for an entry vehicle, or a Star Trek fan, then this is pretty solid. Cairn unable to get brought In and no new option is probably a bug, and sometimes I have to load saves in order to move envoys around, but those are the only bugs I’ve found and Cairn might be as designed. Just one bug a few months after a grand strategy is very good there were bugs in CKIII about not making alliances that stopped my game and that was years ago. The officers addition hasn’t really been needed since my first techs built into increasing them.

Another change not noticed by reviewers are the loss of fleet size that Starbases would extend with Anchorages, if you can build it and support it, then that works. I am not referring to individual fleet caps, but the overall total of ships. Warp meant that you had ranges of travelling and other than Science vessels nothing can go outside of that range, so that’s why I cannot build on the other side of Acamar since it’s out of my warp range. That’s another reason to leave systems open, they cannot be grabbed by friends with open border agreements. I prefer warp lanes from Stellaris since you can head anywhere, and you have chokepoints to defend and such that makes sense.

I left a positive review for this on Steam a couple of weeks ago. Sure, it has issues and bugs, but nothing that is stopping this from working. I wish Bajor had DOWed for independence since all three were supporting it.

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-31-2023 at 02:53 PM.
Old 12-31-2023, 11:07 PM   #81
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2450 – I order built: 10 defensive platforms in Sol, Vulcan and Wolf 359; Replicator – Shived Va, Weneb Prime, Tiba Secundus, Vet’tara Prime, Rixudex Prime, Kirama Prime, ; Nanite Forge – Boxer Prime; City District – Kardex Secundus, Ko’veth IVA, Beta Deri Prime, Lopa Prime, Chil’Ko, Vet’tara Secundus, ; Military Base – Dep’reth Prime, Mar’zek Prime; Upgraded Power Grid – Kardex Prime, Bekom Prime; Industrial District – Meneri Prime, Shived II; Planetary Power Grid – Veldon Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – Radrini Prime, Emrana Prime and Secundus, Jam’teth Prime AND Planetary Shield Generator – Rixudex Secundus, Farius Prime; Energy District – Uronian Prime, Manutor Secundus, Radrini Secundus, Veldon Secundus, Dorvan Secundus, Ferin Prime, ; Upgraded Medics – Selva Iva;

1 Mar – New world!!!

89 Mell Majoris Prime – Tectonic Magma trait, two blockers, has a size of 13, Class M Alpine one open job, 4 is the most I name this a Energy world and build a district and clear both blockers

1 April – Another new world!!!!

Javilir Prime
– Class M Alpine, size 15, blockers of nothing no traits either, biggest is Mining with 11, I name this that world and build one.

29 Sept – Three planets have finished terraforming all in Rabnor. They are IVA (Class L), VA (Class L) and VIA (Class L) I keep on terraforming them all

24 Nov – Terraforming done for 89 Mell Majoris’s Class M VIIIA, I send colonists of the Farian persuasion

1 Jan, 2451 – I order built: City District – Gaelon III, Manutor Prime and Tertius, Ess’vara Prime, Bus’vara Va, Turul Prime, Boxer Prime, Sepux III, Bitrox Ia, I’dania Prime, Delta Gorgoni Prime, Kardex Secundus, Petra IIIA, Tiba Secundus, Geredex Prime, Bredara Secundus, ; Replicator – Ko’veth VIA, Lopa Secundus, Kristor Prime, Emrana II, ; Upgraded Commodities Zone – N’dara II; Upgraded Capital – Lukan Prime, Valo Prime, Cor’tek Secundus, ; Energy District – Ferin Prime and Secundus, ; Planetary Shield Generator - Iyar;

24 Jan - An envoy passes

4 Feb – Research done for Shield VII next is VII for 28 months

18 Apr – Urem was taken by Acamar

8 June – Terraforming finishes for the planet Brenex III with Class M I colonize with Andorians

1 Aug – I have the 86 flu needed to bring in Kiapara

Research done for Combat Tactics VII next is Leadership IX for 30 months

1 Sept – We colonized a new world!!!

Rabnor Prime – Class M, size 12, Continental, no blockers, Tetryon Steam and Magnetic Storm traits, no open jobs, I name this an Energy World with 9 districts and build one

12 Nov – Kiapara is ours! Between Javilir and Sadara. Has one Deuterium I mine and one Class D and three Ls. I terraform the D with just 10 size but two key traits.

Kiapara IIIA – Class L, size 10, no trait, Tropical Ag world

Kiapara B IIA – Class L, size 11, no traits, Ag world

Kiapara C IA – Class L, size 11, no traits, Energy world so I terraform it.

Next is Eth’lisi with three Class M or Ls and 86 flu too on the other side of Javilir

30 Nov – The ten year term is up, elections are held

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-31-2023 at 11:08 PM.
Old 01-01-2024, 11:07 AM   #82
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2452 – I order built – Military Base – Vulcan, Tellar Prime, Beta Leetor Prime, Betazed, (Upgraded Earth), ; Upgraded Labs – Draygo Prime, ; City District – I’dania Prime, Norkam Prime, Weneb Prime, Kardex Prime, Terana Secundus, Terana Prime, ; Admin Offices – Turul Secundus, Em’vara Prime, Ess’vara III, Boxer Prime, ; Planetary Shield Generator – Chil’Ko, ; Upgraded Capital – Cor’tek Prime, Sepux III, Veldon Secundus, Radrini Secundus, Teniira II, ; Planetary Power Grid – Endra Prime, Upgraded – Veldon Prime, ; Replicator – Bekom Prime, ; Energy District – Ferin Secundus

29 Feb – A new president is elected!!!

President Michaela Nayeli –
Human, Scientist traits of Miranda Expert and Excelsior Constructor. Age is 64, level 4

2 Sept – Research done in Hull XIV, next is XV for 38 months

1 Jan, 2453 – I order built: City District – Em’vara Secundus, Geredex Prime, Kirama Prime, Dorvan Prime, Delta Gorgoni Prime, Veldon Prime, Sepux Prime, N’dara IIa, Kristor Prime, Vet’tara Prime, Tiba Prime and Tribus, ; Upgraded Military Base – Chil’Ko, ; Admin Offices – Kardex Secundus, Vet’tara Secundus, ; Planetary Shield Generator – Boslic, ; Upgraded Captial – Shived II, ; Replicator – Radrini Secundus, Cor’tek Secundus, Dorvan Secundus, Jam’teth Prime, ; Dilithium Plant – Em’vara Secundus, ; Military Base -Burtira Ia, Petra IIIa, ; Planetary Power Grid – Ess’vara II, ; Planetary Power Grid AND Replicator – Valo Prime; Upgraded Capital AND City District – Lopa Secundus; Mining District – 00 Raskae Majoris Secundus, ; Ag District – Hon’veth Prime,

2 May – I have the flu to bring in Eth’lisi!

23 May – Terraforming done for two worlds called Sadara IIa and IIIA and are now Class Ms. I send Farians to IIa and IIIA too

2 July – Research done for Shield VIII next is Weapons VIII For 28 months

New Colony!!!

89 Mell Majoris Secundus – Class M, Ocean, no blockers, jobs, traits, size of 14, 7 Energy do so I name this that world and build one.

14 Aug – Eth’lisi is ours! This is on the far side of Javilir and below Hermes. It has nothing to mine, just 2 research. It has three Class M and Ls to colonize.

Eth’lisi IA – Class M, Savannah, size 14, Sirocco Heat trait to help Miners, a massive 11 Energy Districts I order Farians here now.

Eth’lisi IIA – Class M Arid, size 12, 6 Energy so it’s a world too, I order Farians here too.

Eth’lisi IIIA – Class L, size 15 bigger, an Ag World, due to it’s size I Terraform it

Next is Qelta next to Farian’s Beta Nimara with a ton of planets for 103 flu

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 01-01-2024 at 11:07 AM.
Old 01-01-2024, 01:01 PM   #83
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

1 Jan, 2454 – I order built: City District – Ess’vara III, Skolora Prime, Ko’veth VIA, Burtira Ia, Lukan Prime, Turul Secundus, Beta Deri Prime, Meneri Prime, Norkam Prime, Earth, Boxer Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – Rixudex Prime and Tertius, Vet’tara Secundus, Bredara Secundus, ; Military Base – Bitrox Ia, ; Upgraded Admin Halls – I’dania Prime; Upgraded Power Grid – Ess’vara II; Replicator – Gaelon IIIA, Rixudex Secundus, Emrana Tertius, ; Energy – Ferin Secundus, Ag – Kirama Tertius

I swap Emrana II from Mining to Energy and demolish Mining for Energy.

1 Feb – New World!!!

Brenex Prime – Class M, Abandoned Ruins for researchers, size 15, Ag World with 9 district, no blockers or jobs I build an Ag District.

6 Mar – Research done for Leadership IX next is Combat Tactics VIII for 30 months

24 Aug - Terraforming done for three planets in the Rabnor system all Class M – Iva Size 15, I colonize with Farians due to the size; VA – size 14, Dilithium valley trait with 6 Energy I send Farians here; VIA – size 11, smaller, a massive 11 Energy - I send Farians here too

1 Jan, 2455 – I order built: City District – Radrini Secundus, Emrana Secundus and Tertius, Meneri Prime, 66 Imora, Kardex Secundus, Em’vara Prime and Secundus, Tiba Secundus, Ess’vara II, Terana Secundus, Vulcan, Geredex Prime, Lukan Prime, Sepux III, Astra Menta Prime, Draygo Prime, Boxer Prime; Military Base – 00 Raskae Majoris Prime, Bekom Prime, Chil’Ko, Earth, Wolf 359, ; Upgraded Admin Halls – Tellar Prime; Replicator – Ko’veth IVA, Kardex Prime, Veldon Prime, ; Upgraded Capital – 00 Raskae Majoris Secundus, Tiba Tribus, Ess’vara Prime, ; Upgraded Power Grid – Endra Prime, ; Planetary Power Grid – Bekom Secundus, ; Mining District - Cor’tek Secundus, Gaelon Prime; Energy – Ferin Tertius, ; Ag – Hon’veth Prime

I swap Norox Prime from Ag to Energy and demolish a bunch of districts.

1 Apr – We incorporate the Acamarian Clans! This is a huge EIGHT systems, our biggest yet. They all have level 2 Starbases, I order an upgrade in Acamar.

The Acamarian Clans:

Acamarian Trait – Marauder Flotilla - +25/month of the basic core resource with the fewest made. Two left!!!

Fleet – One Science Ship, Con Ship, I order the Con Ship from Urem to Tardal which needs 86 flu to bring in.

I am going to start with Vigo at 9 o’clock next to Rabnor and head clockwise.

Vigo IIA
– Class L, size 15, blockers, no traits, has Replicator I order the capital expanded, three open jobs

Vigo has a Class D with size 12, no traits, and would be an energy with 8 District, I order it terraformed

Acamar III – At the 10 o clock near Vigo, HW, size 16, Class M Ocean no traits or blockers, with 6/6 energy done, I order upgraded captial here too, has two Admin Houses, Forges, Labs, Military Base and Replicator and open 8 jobs.

Urem System – At the 12 o clock spot, near Acamar, Ura’tek and Azinda. No colonies here, one Class D and L and THREE Ms!

Urem IIA – Class M, size 15, type of Arid, Tachyon Eddies trait, would be an Eberg y with 10 districts, I send Farians here

Urem IIIA – Class L, size 11, no traits, Ag world, I don’t terraform due to size.

Urem IVA –
Class M, Tundra, size 15, Cryogenic Lakes trait for Clerks, Mineral world I colonize with Andorians due to size.

Urem VIIIA
– Class M, size 15, no traits, could be any core three, I order Farians here

Azinda System– Sticks out of the clock near Urem and Ura’tek. Next to my next system at Tardal. Has no colonies but Two Ds, Ls and one M. I look at the Ds first, any worth terraforming? Not really! Let’s turn to the other three:

Azinda III – Class L, a massive 20 size, Ocean no traits would be an Ag world, I definitely Terraform this!

Azinda IIIB
– Class L, size 10 Sandfire Deserts trait, nothing here due to size.

Azinda VB – Class M, size 13, Cyclops Owl trait to make people here happy, 6 Energy I send Farians here

Ura’tek System–
At the 1 o’clock position, has no colonies, but a Class D I terraform with a size of 15

Belgara System – At the 3 iish o’clock position. Belgara has two colonized planets:

Belgara IIA – Class M, Gaia, no traits, one blocker I clear, size 14, 3 open jobs, I make this a Mining World. Has built nothing, three open spots,

Belgara IVB
– Class M, Continental, size 12, has built here Replicator, two open spots, 7 jobs, I clear two blockers, and then name this an Energy World

Bindor VIIA
– At the 7 o’clock, inner circle, I order an upgraded captial, has 6 open spots, nothing built here, size of 14, Class M arctic, I name this a Forge World with 3/7, 3 open jobs

Myroan System – At the 6 o’clock but outer circle, has one colony and a Prewarp Civ,.

Med’pek VA
– In the Myroan System, Class L, alpine size of 11, two blockers I clear, no traits, nothing built here, 3 open spots and 7 open jobs. I name this an Energy World with 6 Districts.

Hidora System
– At 7 o’clock on the outer circle, has one colony and a Class M open world.

Hidora IIIA
– Class M, Gaia, size 12, Replicator here, one open spot and three jobs, I name this an Energy World and then two blockers cleared,

Hidora VA – Class M, size 15, Ag World, I send Andorians due to the size

And that’s it! Wow.

We win!

Nice job Federation!! Apparently, you need just 10 plus your own starting two.