Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 02-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #651
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

In the last game I used the speedeez service to contact two players and if it was a back and forth thing, I wouldn't have felt comfortable just in case they were wolves and didn't feel that much of an advantage.

I missed part of a sentence in my previous paragraph
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #652
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy1 View Post
Eh, I typed that from my phone, but here you go Autumn. It never really crossed my mind to vote him for the reasons listed above. In the last game I used the speedeez service to contact two players and if it was a back and forth thing, and didn't feel that much of an advantage. I actually wish I didn't have the ability to talk to another person. But at this point it doesn't matter, I'm a known entity.

Also at this point, why do I need to trust my partner in this game? We both want to win the race and we both want to out the moles. If he's a mole then obviously he's still trying to win the race but impersonating a regular contestant. The few people who jumped on my back on ridiculed my decision made me initially feel bad but in the end.. why was it ABSOLUTELY necessary to scan my partner? It wasn't.

I stand by my scan. And I won't scan my partner again tonight.

FWIW, I think in this game scanning your partner isn't a big deal. Usually it's a good thing because you can then feed them information that you might have if you die, but that's not a concern in this game. I mean, we could have then discussed your potential scan targets for tonight and some things, but I think scanning Chief was fine.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:45 PM   #653
Danny
Head Coach

And definitely don't beat yourself up over it.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:46 PM   #654
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Ah crap it's raining again?! Son of a b***h. No worries, we just need awesome luck. And it's been so easy to come by lately lol

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:46 PM   #655
Danny
Head Coach

Who are we bowling? Papa and the 3 smurfs?
Old 02-25-2011, 07:48 PM   #656
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

No it's Joe and kenny's team. i don't know what they're called.

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #657
Autumn
Head Coach

You guys again. Take it outside.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 07:50 PM   #658
Danny
Head Coach

Oh yeah, that could be rough if Scott's dad is subbing for them.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #659
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post

At least the thread is active near the deadline!
Old 02-25-2011, 07:51 PM   #660
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:

Were you not listening?

IT'S RAINING OUTSIDE AUTUMN!!!!!!!!!!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #661
Autumn
Head Coach

You had me scrambling back pages to figure out where we were told we were bowling in this leg.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:52 PM   #662
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

We have his Kryptonite though

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 07:54 PM   #663
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Just settle down Autumn, everying is going to be ok.

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 07:55 PM   #664
Autumn
Head Coach

EF should have cast you guys as the old married couple.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:56 PM   #665
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

And you should be on the chick's team

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #666
Autumn
Head Coach

I'm sure they'd welcome me with open arms, and open legs. I'll let them see my trophies.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:59 PM   #667
Danny
Head Coach

haha
Old 02-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #668
Passacaglia
Coordinator

VOTE THE JACKAL

Is the deadline 7:59 or 8:00?
Passacaglia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #669
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
I'm sure they'd welcome me with open arms, and open legs. I'll let them see my trophies.

You would open your legs and let them see your trophy?
Old 02-25-2011, 08:00 PM   #670
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

i don't even think TarnX or Oxyclean would be able to get the dust off those babies

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 08:01 PM   #671
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Not that it matters either way. I was planning to not bother voting, but then thought I would make a funny last-minute joke, like I'm trying to 'prevent shenanigans' or some junk.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:02 PM   #672
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
VOTE THE JACKAL

Is the deadline 7:59 or 8:00?

voting deadline isn't for another hour either way.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:02 PM   #673
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passacaglia View Post
Not that it matters either way. I was planning to not bother voting, but then thought I would make a funny last-minute joke, like I'm trying to 'prevent shenanigans' or some junk.

It could have been classic ...
Old 02-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #674
Danny
Head Coach

That was a fail though, the lynch deadline isn't actually for another hour
Old 02-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #675
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Thanks, Autumn.

UNVOTE THE JACKAL
Old 02-25-2011, 08:03 PM   #676
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Come on EF, let's race!

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 08:04 PM   #677
Passacaglia
Coordinator

Oh, thanks to you too, Danny!

UNVOTE DANNY
Old 02-25-2011, 08:05 PM   #679
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Come on EF, let's race!

Sorry, processing the last minute orders.
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 08:06 PM   #680
Autumn
Head Coach

Making EF count extra unvotes ... I have a feeling Pass is going to encounter an extra roadblock.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:09 PM   #681
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

As the Race begins Lathum and The Jackal are the first to leave the pitstop and make their way to the airport as they are looking to get tickets to the Falkland Islands.

JAG and mckerney leave 15 minutes behind them. They are discussing their flight plans and seem to have a plan in mind and it involves flying to Argentina and then taking a boat to the Falkland Islands. Will this help move them ahead or put them in a hole that will be hard to get out of?
Old 02-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #682
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Fifteen minutes later Chief Rum and hoopsguy are heading on their way. They are wearing skirts slit all the way to the moon and shirts that may be five sizes too small. They seem to have the same plan as JAG and mckerney and will be flying to Argentina.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:12 PM   #683
Danny
Head Coach

die result = 1, they sink and die.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:13 PM   #684
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

No one wants to see that

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 08:15 PM   #685
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Come on Ef, Autumn is going to have a cow over here

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 08:16 PM   #686
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

It takes over an hour later before the next team is allowed to leave. saldana and MartinD begin their trek. It seems that the race is already putting a strain on their relationship but they have one their research and are also heading to get the boat to the Islands.

It is now becoming evident that the boat is the way to go as only 2 flights per week travel to the Falklands.

We now see Lathum and Jackal arguing in the airport over their decision. It is looking like their relationship also may not last the duration of the race.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:17 PM   #687
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
It is now becoming evident that the boat is the way to go as only 2 flights per week travel to the Falklands.

C.R.A.P

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 08:18 PM   #688
Autumn
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
C.R.A.P

Old 02-25-2011, 08:19 PM   #689
Autumn
Head Coach

It makes sense, Darth doesn't like to go out in the rain, so he's not going to take the boat.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:20 PM   #690
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Soon all teams are on their way with Zinto and Passacaglia over 3 hours behind the leaders.

It seems that not planning on the lack of flights to the Falklands are going to hurt a couple teams...

Darth Vilus and bhlloy
Lathum and The Jackal
CrimsonFox and GoldenEagle
mauboy1 and Danny
Zinto and Passacaglia

have all overlooked the other options due to the lack of flights.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #691
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Someday Autumn, you're going to be a villager and I'm going to be a wolf.
On that day i'm going to tear you limb from limb.

Slowly.

Oh so slowly.

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 08:22 PM   #692
Autumn
Head Coach

When you're a champion, the first thing you learn is always be prepared, bros.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:23 PM   #693
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

JAG and mckerney are the first team to arrive and get to the roadblock. mckerney has elected to do the challenge. He must get into diving gear and will have to dive into 20 feet of water to retrieve a clue from the bottom.

He make quick work of it and is on his way before the next team arrives.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #694
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

Anyone up for a game of cards? With the lack of flights we have a lot of time on our hands

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 08:25 PM   #695
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Chief Rum and hoopsguy arrive shortly after the previous team finished. Chief Rum attempts the roadblock and had done a very good job of preparing. CR is done relatively quickly, though not as quickly as mckerney had completed the task.

Soon the other teams start to filter in.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #696
Autumn
Head Coach

Watch how I crush this.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:28 PM   #697
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Most teams manage the same time to complete the task but Darth Vilus and bhlloy struggled the most and took twice as long as JAG and mckerney who were the quickest.

The teams that flew were lucky enough to find a plane to get there but they had lost some time due to the choice. Luckily it also takes the boats a while to get there as well.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:30 PM   #698
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Most teams have the same time to find the detour but Dath Vilus and bhlloy made up for some of the time that they lost in the challenge by being very prepared to get to that stage and taking some chances.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:32 PM   #699
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer

A ray of hope...

―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Old 02-25-2011, 08:33 PM   #700
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

JAG and mckerney reach the roadblock first and choose to Catch It. They re taken to the boat and taught how to catch fish with the net. When they feel they are ready the are taken out and cast their net.

They do well, but as other teams will show they will not be the best.

They complete the task about the same time Chief Rum and hoopsguy arrive at their selection... Sheer It.