Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 08-05-2005, 02:04 PM   #501
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman=#54
Qwik is clean. Kingfc22 would be good to vote for. After saying that...

Vote Kingfc22

But, Qwik if you are abolutely sure about someone else, I will change my vote.

I didn't discover anything criminal about King...Wednesday and Eagles are big on my list.

F it.

Unvote Weds, Vote Eagles

GWB will have his revenge.
Qwikshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:35 PM   #502
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

If that's the case, then I would bet on EF27 and SM=#54 being Santadio and kingfc22 being the serial killer, which would be a little surprising because the early voting pattern of both SM=#54 and kingfc22 suggested the reverse.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Mr. Wednesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:39 PM   #503
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Villagers. Kill me and two villagers will die tonight at a minimum. That assumes that the serial killer doesn't decide to side with the mafia which he can win with as well. One will die by Mr. W's hand and one by Santiado's hand for sure, despite what Mr. W is telling you.

However, if you kill Mr. W only one villager will die tonight assuming the serial killer goes after a Santiado. Furthermore if the Santiado's were unsuccessful in converting anyone (which Superman seems to think is fact) and if the serial killer successfully kills a Santiado, they will be down to 1 member. Then, we will have a good chance of winning since there will be 3 villagers left and 1 Santiado left.

Go with the right choice. Kill Mr. W. We can still win this game, villagers.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 02:56 PM   #504
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Wednesday
If that's the case, then I would bet on EF27 and SM=#54 being Santadio and kingfc22 being the serial killer, which would be a little surprising because the early voting pattern of both SM=#54 and kingfc22 suggested the reverse.

Superman has no ties to the mob...try again.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:42 PM   #505
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwikshot
I didn't discover anything criminal about King...Wednesday and Eagles are big on my list.

Qwik. Since Wednesday is the last of his family, it makes more sense to take him out and that will eliminate a kill tonight which gives us a better chance of surviving.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:49 PM   #506
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
Qwik. Since Wednesday is the last of his family, it makes more sense to take him out and that will eliminate a kill tonight which gives us a better chance of surviving.

Logical but I want Eagles dead.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:49 PM   #507
Qwikshot
Pro Starter

Let's face it, I'll be dead by tomorrow.
Old 08-05-2005, 03:56 PM   #508
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Logical but I want Eagles dead.

Hopefully, the rest of the villagers will go with logic rather than going with emotion in voting based off some idea of revenge.

You are making a mistake if you kill me. It is a mistake that will cost the villagers this game.
Old 08-05-2005, 04:49 PM   #509
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
Villagers. Kill me and two villagers will die tonight at a minimum. That assumes that the serial killer doesn't decide to side with the mafia which he can win with as well. One will die by Mr. W's hand and one by Santiado's hand for sure, despite what Mr. W is telling you.
Despite what he professes to know about what I'm going to do tonight, EF27 is full of it. I know I have no chance of winning (because the Santadios are going to kill me tonight), but if I can prevent them from gaining control of the village, it's all worth it. I will be doing everything I can to take one down with me tonight. I certainly wouldn't kill a villager, if I can avoid it, because that would deliver the village into the hands of the Santadios.

Thanks to my FOFC Hattrick supporters - Blackout, Brillig, kingfc22, RPI-fan, Rich1033, antbacker, One_to7, ur_land, KevinNU7, and TonyR (PM me if you support me and I've missed you)
Old 08-05-2005, 04:49 PM   #510
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfc22
You mean, it gives you a better chance at winning the game tonight.

Old 08-05-2005, 04:50 PM   #511
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Superman has no ties to the mob...try again.
Your numbers aren't adding up. You're trying to tell me that Superman has no ties to the mob, and that kingfc22 is clean? Can't both be true. At least one of them is Santadio.

Old 08-05-2005, 05:12 PM   #512
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Your numbers aren't adding up. You're trying to tell me that Superman has no ties to the mob, and that kingfc22 is clean? Can't both be true. At least one of them is Santadio.

Who are you going to accuse of being a Santadio next? Blade? I mean he is the one that ultimately killed GWB. You should go to ensure the safety of the villagers. One less death tonight will give us our best chance to win.

Vote Mr. Wednesday
Old 08-05-2005, 05:32 PM   #513
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Liar. My death ensures that the villagers lose.

Old 08-05-2005, 05:33 PM   #514
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I know that two of EF27, Superman=#54, and kingfc22 are Santadio. I strongly suspect that one of Blade, Henry, and Qwikshot has been bribed into the family.

Remember, villagers, if you vote for me, you will lose!

Old 08-05-2005, 06:19 PM   #515
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I'm on call tonight and I just was called to evaluate 2 patients for possible admission. Therefore, I'm unlikely to be back before the voting deadline. However, I've layed out the logic clearly for why the vote should throw Mr. Wednesday down the well tonight. I hope you all make the correct decision.
Old 08-05-2005, 06:50 PM   #516
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

The logic on voting for me is simple.
If you are Santadio, vote for me. Result - after tonight, if you succeed in getting me killed, you win.
If you are a villager, DO NOT vote for me. Result - after tonight, hopefully you haven't lost yet, but you're going to need to vote really carefully tomorrow. If you listen to EF27 et al and vote for me, you will lose.

Old 08-05-2005, 07:08 PM   #517
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

I go with Qwik on this one...

Unvote Kingfc22

Vote Eaglesfan27
Superman=#54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 07:34 PM   #518
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
I know that two of EF27, Superman=#54, and kingfc22 are Santadio. I strongly suspect that one of Blade, Henry, and Qwikshot has been bribed into the family.

Remember, villagers, if you vote for me, you will lose!

So now you are accusing EVERYONE left in the game of being a mobster. And yet people still are voting with you.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:43 PM   #519
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Whatever, Santadio.

Old 08-05-2005, 07:44 PM   #520
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

They're going to vote with me, or they're going to lose; given that choice, I'd think they'd choose voting with me, even if I am placing everyone remaining under suspicion of being mafia.

Old 08-05-2005, 07:48 PM   #521
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
You mean, it gives you a better chance at winning the game tonight.
Of course you are going to say that. You are the last member of a mafia family. And if I read the rules right if you die then you can not win. Right now we still have 5 factions trying to win.

1) Villagers
2) Cops
3) Serial Killer
4) DeLena
5) Santadio

It would make sense to eliminate one group now. Qwik, you need both families to die in order to win since you are the last cop. Kill Mr. W and you are halfway there. Villagers, if Mr. W does not die tonight that means that 3 people will die tonight. YES, 3!!! Do you really want to take the chance the the mafia and serial killer will take out the remaining villagers and win? Or would you rather eliminate 1 family and also push the number of kills tonight down to 2?

Last edited by kingfc22 : 08-05-2005 at 07:49 PM. Reason: edited for spelling
kingfc22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2005, 07:51 PM   #522
henry296
College Starter

Kingfc22 - your last post has convinced me that you are the mob. If their are 3 Santadio's left after tonight the villagers will lose.
Old 08-05-2005, 07:54 PM   #523
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I've said, several times, that I cannot win, so I will devote my efforts to destroying the Santadios.

Yes, if I'm not killed now, three people will die tonight. I'm sure that I will be one of them -- the Santadios must have me out of the way in order to win. I don't know what the serial killer will be doing, as he is a lone wolf; he probably holds the key to the game. I will be doing my best to take out another Santadio. I may not succeed, but you may be sure that I will be directing my blow where it has the greatest likelihood of success.

If I am killed now, the Santadios win when they take out a villager tonight.

Old 08-05-2005, 08:00 PM   #524
kingfc22
Head Coach

Remember Quik viewed me and has clearly said that I am not part of the mob. Superman is trying to hide in the bushes with his vote for Eagles. I am the serial killer.

The Santadio's tried to set me up a night 1 when the killed KWhit hoping that it would attract attention to myself, since I was the only one who voted for him.

If Eagles is a mobster, I think Superman and Quik are the 2 most likely left.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:02 PM   #525
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

With the deadline past, we'll see what happens...

I would assume, if you are the serial killer, that you voted for me to go for the mob win?

Old 08-05-2005, 08:06 PM   #526
kingfc22
Head Coach

That is correct. On night 2. I knew Bug and AE were bad guys. I had intially voted for Bug and I moved over to AE to enusre he and the Santadio's could not create a last second tie. Once AE was dead, I decided to kill Bug.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:08 PM   #527
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

counting votes now.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:08 PM   #528
kingfc22
Head Coach

I voted for GWB yesterday because Qwik had me all confused and Blade and Eagles made some valid arguements. Look who else voted for GWB. Superman himself.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:10 PM   #529
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Well, tonight should be interesting.

Old 08-05-2005, 08:20 PM   #530
Neon_Chaos
Pro Starter

Eaglesfan27 - Mr. Wednesday, henry296, Qwikshot, Superman=#54
Mr. Wednesday - Eaglesfan27, kingfc22
No Vote - Blade6119

You all surround Eaglesfan27, he escaped lynching last night, but you are making sure that he doesn't escape it tonight. Despite his protests, you quickly bind his arms and legs.

"Let me go! Let me go, damnit! You're all going to regret this!" He screams. As you take him to the Well's mouth, he turns to everyone. "This is not over.... this will NEVER be over!"

Mr. Wednesday then shoves him down the Well. By now, you are familiar with the thrashing, cursing and eventual silence that comes. You head to his room... you look around, and see notes that says he was communicating with the Santadio family from out of town, taking orders! Eaglesfan27 was the Santadio Lieutenant!

You all feel relieved... but uneasy at the same time. You count the number of possible kills tonight.... and shudder... There are six of you left... at the worst, three of you will probably die...

Night 4 has begun. Send in your Actions by 9AM EDT (the sooner the nicer. )
Old 08-05-2005, 08:21 PM   #531
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

I guess I'm back just in time to see myself lynched (err.. thrown down the well)?
Old 08-05-2005, 08:22 PM   #532
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglesfan27
I guess I'm back just in time to see myself lynched (err.. thrown down the well)?

Quiet dead man!
Old 08-05-2005, 08:26 PM   #533
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Sorry, I must have hit post at the same time that Neon did. *zips dead lip*
Old 08-05-2005, 08:27 PM   #534
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

And here we go... the outcome on the game will rest, more than anything else, on what I do tonight.

Remember that EF27 knew the exact roles of the police, without GWB being bribed. I knew who the police were before we bribed Schmidty, but I didn't know the exact roles. I think there's a high likelihood that Qwikshot is bribed and will go for the solo win, but I'm not sure enough about that to kill him myself. It's going to be up to you, the villagers, to try to figure that out. I'll help out only if the Santadios do the unexpected and leave me alive to fight another day.

If I get the serial killer by mistake (and the game isn't already over), then you should be able to identify the other Santadio that way. One of kingfc22 and Superman=#54 will die tonight.

Old 08-05-2005, 08:29 PM   #535
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I should add, for the killer's benefit, that your kill will basically decide things.

Old 08-05-2005, 08:34 PM   #536
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
I should add, for the killer's benefit, that your kill will basically decide things.

I'll tell you right now. As the serial killer I'm going to off you tonight. I am going to try and win this on the side of the villagers and offing you would eliminate a sure mafia man. I would expect you to kill myself (the serial killer/villager in the final count) or Superman (Santadio). I would expect the Santadio's to kill a villager since they still need some help in order to win.

That is how I see things going down tonight, but only time will tell.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:42 PM   #537
kingfc22
Head Coach

Quote:
Qwikshot has not been bribed he is clean believe what he says. Schimdty was the only person bribed last night.

This alone makes me believe that Qwik was turned. So Mr. W, the way I see it you have three choices.

1) Superman - has flown under the radar all game
2) Qwik - most likely target of 2nd bribe and Superman has denied it
3) Myself - I claimed I knew who the serial killer was yesterday and then I outed myself tonight
Old 08-05-2005, 08:48 PM   #538
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

I'm figuring on the Santadios killing me tonight, but I suppose you never know, and they might go after a villager instead. I haven't figured it out yet. You're not making it easy for me, both you and SM=#54 have acted suspicious in different ways at various times.

Old 08-05-2005, 08:52 PM   #539
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Incidentally, it is possible that there was only one bribery, and it would be possible for SM=#54 to know that and not be mob.

Old 08-05-2005, 08:52 PM   #540
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Dola, but he would also know about it if he was mob.

Old 08-05-2005, 08:56 PM   #541
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

I'm just hanging back whatever happens is fine with me.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:57 PM   #542
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

You possibly getting killed is fine with you? That's an... odd... position to take.

Old 08-05-2005, 08:58 PM   #543
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Qwik said I wasn't mob thats all I have to say.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:59 PM   #544
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

If you kill me Mr. W you made a mistake.
Old 08-05-2005, 08:59 PM   #545
henry296
College Starter

There is also the probability that 2 of the 3 parties pick the same person to kill which would make things interesting.
Old 08-05-2005, 09:03 PM   #546
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

It mainly depends on the serial killer. The Santadios would be foolish not to kill me.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:04 PM   #547
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Quote:
Qwik said I wasn't mob thats all I have to say.
He also said kingfc22 wasn't mob. He can't be right about both of you.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:07 PM   #548
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

Why would I throw my own Lt. down the well?
Old 08-05-2005, 09:09 PM   #549
Mr. Wednesday
Pro Starter

Well, kingfc22 has already said, in his claim to be the killer, that he's going to kill me tonight. What's your move?

Old 08-05-2005, 09:11 PM   #550
Superman=#54
High School Varsity

I'll play it cool, or possibly dead. One thing is for sure king called his shot, but he won't be able to deliver.