Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Off Topic
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 09-29-2010, 04:04 AM   #1
whomario
Pro Starter

Multiple User Ban at OS, who to contact ?

Hey guys, for some reason iīve been banned over there for said thing, which just hasnīt been the case. Maybe i had a old user name from waaaay back lying around where i forgot about the details and thus didnīt use anymore (but i couldnīt tell for sure, just know that it happened elsewhere as i did that whole travel around the world thing for a while, loosing track of a few internet pages and signups during that time)

EDIT : Wouldnīt make sense either though since iīm using totally different Computers to log in nowadays.

I figured that there are a few users here that are also present on the OS board (i think someone here also that same problem a while back ?).
Anyhow, any idea whome to contact about that ?

Username is "Whoman" (registered since October 2005)
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes "Awww!”

Last edited by whomario : 09-29-2010 at 05:49 AM.
whomario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:24 AM   #2
k0ruptr
Pro Starter

Same thing happened to me, and someone here said they were going to help take care of it, or send an email to a contact they had or something, but I never heard anything from it, and I'm still banned. Good luck, and if you get it taken care of, see if you can slip my user name (same as here) in .