Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > FOF9, FOF8, and TCY Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2023, 11:24 PM   #151
Ajaxab
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Far from home
Is there a way to easily see how much players at a position are earning to gauge contract offers? Can I pull up a league-wide list of CBs to see how much they are making? Obviously, I can scroll from team to team to get this information, but I wondered if there might be a better way that I'm not seeing.

I was also wondering if anyone knew whether particular styles of players/attributes worked better than others with specific offensive and defensive coaching preferences. Is there a guide out there that might explain what might be helpful in putting the best players on the field for specific kinds of coordinator preferences?

Last edited by Ajaxab : 11-14-2023 at 11:25 PM.
Ajaxab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 11:36 PM   #152
Mike Lowe
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
Can someone explain how player ratings work in relation to scouts, fog of war, and just good ol' time?

I'm not looking for the behind the curtain explanation, but I just noticed myself wanting to cut 3rd round picks at the start of a new career (no X factor), and that seems too aggressive and premature.
__________________
Be fulfilled. Be grateful. Be good to one another.
@MikeLowe47 @SimSportsGamin9
Website | YouTube | Discord
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 04:59 AM   #153
Rofar1
n00b
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
How do i change the image from what i presume is the player's home state logo (?) to his actual NFL team on the player card?

Edit - and also how do I get the league to show AFC East, NFC West etc instead of AC East, NC West

I've downloaded the team logos and changed the franchise nicknames successfully, but can't work these bits out!

There are 2 ways to change the image that shows on the player card. One way it to replace the flag images in the artwork/flags folder in the Front Office Football Nine folder. However, that won't work for what you are trying to do. The other way it to put an image in the portraits folder for your saved universe for each player, saving the image with the name [player universe ID].bmp.

To change the conference names, modify the league_info.csv in the default_data folder.
Rofar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 09:38 AM   #154
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Edmonton, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxab View Post
Is there a way to easily see how much players at a position are earning to gauge contract offers? Can I pull up a league-wide list of CBs to see how much they are making? Obviously, I can scroll from team to team to get this information, but I wondered if there might be a better way that I'm not seeing.

You can go to the "Find a Player" page in the Free Agent area and select "Players on Rosters" instead of "Available Players". Then you can setup the filters to your liking by searching for CBs who have less than 10 years experience and it will also list their salary (not cap hit).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajaxab View Post
I was also wondering if anyone knew whether particular styles of players/attributes worked better than others with specific offensive and defensive coaching preferences. Is there a guide out there that might explain what might be helpful in putting the best players on the field for specific kinds of coordinator preferences?

I don't think there is anything specific to FOF9 yet but if you look back through this forum you should be able to find some useful info about how to build a team with specific offenses/defenses in mind. But at the same time, I think that's what's fun about a game like this...figuring out how to replicate your favorite team's offense, for example, by trying various things and tweaking until you're satisfied. SPOILER: You'll never be satisfied.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 11:09 AM   #155
UserFOF9
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
I have searched the manual and forums, however I need help with the following:

How can I prevent my starting QB from playing in a preseason game, or just have him play one quarter for example?

I had my #2 QB set in the Depth Chart and he started the game. At some point during the game I saw that my #1 QB was playing.

I would also like to know how to substitue players during a game.
UserFOF9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 11:34 AM   #156
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Edmonton, AB
You could sign another scrub QB to have 4 total QBs and then just deactivate your starting QB.

Something else you could try is in Strategy -> Settings tab and then down in the Strategy window you could set the "Substitute Starting QB" to "L-" which would mean subbing the starting QB the least.

I have not played a game, and likely won't, so can't help you there.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 12:15 PM   #157
AlexB
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Newbury, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rofar1 View Post
I think I'm missing something regarding Weight Training Setup. On the first day of training camp but I can't find a way to set anything up for whether a player should try to lose or gain weight.

If itís the first season, there is no option for this

In subsequent seasons itís fairly self explanatory I think: itís a dedicated screen now, with the ideal weights listed and check the relevant box to gain/lose weight
__________________
'A song is a beautiful lie', Idlewild, Self Healer.
When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.
Sports!
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 03:20 PM   #158
Rofar1
n00b
 
Join Date: Sep 2021
Thanks for the reply. This is my first off-season, so it isn't the very first season. Based on you saying it is self-explanatory, I went back to the screen and started clicking around. Now I see how it's done. It isn't very obvious but all good now. Thanks.
Rofar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 03:59 PM   #159
NawlinsFan
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern Maryland - For Now!
Game needs verbiage about questionable calls so we can throw the red flag and challenge it!
__________________
SEPIUS EXERTUS: Often Tested
SEMPER FIDELIS: Always Faithful
FRATERS INFINITAS: Brothers Forever
NawlinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 04:15 PM   #160
perez24
Mascot
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
I recall there used to be a chart that showed how many players you need at each position. I do not see it in the current online guide. Could someone please provide it or point me where to look?
perez24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 04:21 PM   #161
henry296
College Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by perez24 View Post
I recall there used to be a chart that showed how many players you need at each position. I do not see it in the current online guide. Could someone please provide it or point me where to look?

Depth Chart - Active tab.
__________________
"It's a great day for hockey" - "Badger" Bob Johnson
henry296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 04:46 PM   #162
Unimaginative
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
Has anyone else seen teams franchise tagging players and then releasing them the same offseason?
Unimaginative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 06:27 PM   #163
Pyser
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
To double confirm the only way to see draftee info is to hover you mouse? And you have to do this 3 times per player? There are no player cards for draft eligible players?
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 06:29 PM   #164
Pyser
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexB View Post
Yeah, is this a feature or a bug?

Seems like if you get to the 1st week of FA, itís like having multiple players you can effectively franchise + offer a new contract to (just without having to go through the franchise part!)

Or in other works you have exclusive rights to as many of your own FA as you want, which doesnít seem right?

100% agree - in a mp league this is a killer. Youíd need a house rule or a commish to skip this stage every year. Guess itís the same in SP come to think of it. If you want realism skip this stage.
Pyser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2023, 06:52 PM   #165
Unimaginative
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyser View Post
To double confirm the only way to see draftee info is to hover you mouse? And you have to do this 3 times per player? There are no player cards for draft eligible players?


I mean... if you want to cheese it a little bit, if you go to the "College Report" on the almanac during the draft, all undrafted/yet-to-be-drafted players from the current class are listed and you can see their whole player card, including their current/future ratings. Otherwise, AFAIK, that is the only way.
Unimaginative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 02:31 PM   #166
jonny_bass26
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
I'm trying to set up a fictional league; removing NFL team names from the pool was a simple matter of editing the relevant .CSV file, but I ideally want to be able to stop the game from choosing NFL cities as well. Does anybody have any advice on how I might go about this (assuming it's possible)? Preferably without simply deleting some of the US's largest metropolitan centres from the applicable files, if only because I have a sneaking suspicion that that would be storing up trouble for the future...
jonny_bass26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 02:58 PM   #167
Cole
H.S. Freshman Team
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny_bass26 View Post
I'm trying to set up a fictional league; removing NFL team names from the pool was a simple matter of editing the relevant .CSV file, but I ideally want to be able to stop the game from choosing NFL cities as well. Does anybody have any advice on how I might go about this (assuming it's possible)? Preferably without simply deleting some of the US's largest metropolitan centres from the applicable files, if only because I have a sneaking suspicion that that would be storing up trouble for the future...

Choose what league setup you want then just edit the CSVs to be exactly the cities you want, as opposed to leaving it to random chance.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 03:00 PM   #168
mikemarra82
n00b
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Playing pre season, get to third game, have 60 players on roster, 2 players injured and listed as probable, 1 listed as out. I make those three players inactive, use recommendations to fill the roster depth chart, have all the roster requirements according to the depth chart requirements. Click to move forward and get error message stating I have an injured player active, need to check box for AI to make minor roster changes. I check that box, save the game and still cannot move forward. I do not want to allow AI to make major changes cause they release a lot of the young players. Suggestions?
mikemarra82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 03:59 PM   #169
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Edmonton, AB
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemarra82 View Post
Playing pre season, get to third game, have 60 players on roster, 2 players injured and listed as probable, 1 listed as out. I make those three players inactive, use recommendations to fill the roster depth chart, have all the roster requirements according to the depth chart requirements. Click to move forward and get error message stating I have an injured player active, need to check box for AI to make minor roster changes. I check that box, save the game and still cannot move forward. I do not want to allow AI to make major changes cause they release a lot of the young players. Suggestions?

Have you checked to make sure the depth charts have actually been updated to remove the inactive players? You also have to ask the AI to set the depth charts on each of the depth chart screens, not just one of them.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 05:14 PM   #170
mikemarra82
n00b
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyshaka View Post
Have you checked to make sure the depth charts have actually been updated to remove the inactive players? You also have to ask the AI to set the depth charts on each of the depth chart screens, not just one of them.

The players are removed, i had the coordinator set them. That's why it is not making sense to me.
mikemarra82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 05:22 PM   #171
mikemarra82
n00b
 
Join Date: Oct 2023
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemarra82 View Post
The players are removed, i had the coordinator set them. That's why it is not making sense to me.

OK, player who was injured was upgraded to serious, had to put him on IR for the game to advance.
mikemarra82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 07:46 PM   #172
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Edmonton, AB
IR'ing the player should not have been necessary. I suspect the player was either still active or he was still listed in one of the depth chart screens. You need to ask the AI to set the depth charts on each screen, not just one of them. If you did that then that could be a bug and you should send it in to support.
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 11:10 PM   #173
UserFOF9
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
I am on March 15, 2024 in my universe which is the day to hire head coaches. I hired a new coach because mine retired. Is there a way to fire the other coaches?

Edit: Looks like I just have to advance each day and then I am able to hire new coaches.

Last edited by UserFOF9 : 11-16-2023 at 11:13 PM.
UserFOF9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:03 AM   #174
NawlinsFan
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern Maryland - For Now!
Crash to Desktop.

Running a default 2023 universe. Opened the game and picked up in week 5 and fast simming though games. Entered week 9 and initiated the game and going into the second quarter the game abruptly closed without saving. No alerts or error warnings.

- game set to do everything

Opened the game again. Picked it up again at week 5 and fast simmed. This time it crashed halfway through week 10 just as noted above.

Started a third attempt. Was able to sim through the season this time.
__________________
SEPIUS EXERTUS: Often Tested
SEMPER FIDELIS: Always Faithful
FRATERS INFINITAS: Brothers Forever

Last edited by NawlinsFan : 11-17-2023 at 10:26 AM.
NawlinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 10:21 AM   #175
perez24
Mascot
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296 View Post
Depth Chart - Active tab.

Thanks.
perez24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 09:30 AM   #176
henry296
College Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Is there a place to see stats by formation? For example, I'd like to know how well i do when running 221 for example to figure out if maybe I'm hurting myself to much if I'm using backups in that formation. Similar on defense, how do I did against the 4/5 base WR sets.
__________________
"It's a great day for hockey" - "Badger" Bob Johnson
henry296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 05:19 PM   #177
Unimaginative
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
I just discovered looking at the QB Careers that, if you hover over there name, you can see a chart showing career game scores and a running average. It's a cool piece of data, but a little hard to use from that menu. Does anyone know if there is another way to look at it?
Unimaginative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 06:14 AM   #178
JWeb
n00b
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by perez24 View Post
Thanks.

But you only see this during the season. In the off season, in the required row, there is a "-". But I also need this for Signing descisions for roster players and Free Agents.
JWeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 12:00 PM   #179
Houli
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
Is there any setting that would allow me to turn off the "Your owner has set a limit of $.... for an individual salary in any one season" feature that pops and prevents me from signing any stud quarterback to a long-term deal? Do I need to pick a team that is more profitable? Its really irritating because I can exceed that limit using franchise tags but that is expensive. Otherwise I just have to keep drafting rookie quarterbacks every 4 years.
Houli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 08:31 PM   #180
UserFOF9
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
When I click on the Trade HQ tab and attempt to make a trade, I am unable because no players are listed for my team or the other team. What am I missing here?

This worked ok before the latest patch. Is this a bug?
UserFOF9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 09:47 AM   #181
Houli
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
Quote:
Originally Posted by UserFOF9 View Post
When I click on the Trade HQ tab and attempt to make a trade, I am unable because no players are listed for my team or the other team. What am I missing here?

This worked ok before the latest patch. Is this a bug?

Is this the first season of a new league? If so, I think the explanation is that FOF9 doesn't list players that you signed that year in the trade box. So for the first year, none of the players qualify to be listed.
Houli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 10:45 AM   #182
Mike Lowe
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
What's the reasoning behind rosters being maxed out at 60 for the preseason? That seems low, right?
__________________
Be fulfilled. Be grateful. Be good to one another.
@MikeLowe47 @SimSportsGamin9
Website | YouTube | Discord
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 11:52 AM   #183
AlexB
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Newbury, England
I think it’s always been like that in FOF? Could always take more to training camp, but AFAIK you have always had to cut to 60 for the first preseason game
__________________
'A song is a beautiful lie', Idlewild, Self Healer.
When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.
Sports!
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 11:55 AM   #184
AlexB
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Newbury, England
What do people think of the new trade engine?

I love the simplicity of it, but I just feel like the AI offered me far too good a deal:

I had the 4th and 10th pick, but wanted to see what the 1st overall would cost me…
They asked for my first rounder the following year, plus 3.4 and 5.4 this year…

That seems light, right?
__________________
'A song is a beautiful lie', Idlewild, Self Healer.
When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.
Sports!
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2023, 07:00 PM   #185
BucDawg40
H.S. Freshman Team
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Tampa, FL
How do you set offensive and defensive captains?
BucDawg40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 01:28 PM   #186
Mike Lowe
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
For preseason games, is it always the case that only 2 QBs will get snaps?
__________________
Be fulfilled. Be grateful. Be good to one another.
@MikeLowe47 @SimSportsGamin9
Website | YouTube | Discord

Last edited by Mike Lowe : 11-25-2023 at 03:06 PM.
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 03:11 PM   #187
henry296
College Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe View Post
For preseason games, is it always the case that only 2 QBs will get snaps?

I'm pretty sure that is true.
__________________
"It's a great day for hockey" - "Badger" Bob Johnson
henry296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 04:46 PM   #188
AlexB
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Newbury, England
With 3 TE sets, should a blocking TE be in a certain position, and similarly is there a best spot for a receiving TE?
__________________
'A song is a beautiful lie', Idlewild, Self Healer.
When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.
Sports!
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 05:29 PM   #189
Mike Lowe
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
Is it by design that I must dress 3 QBs? I have my QB3 with a cold for Week 1, so it appears I need to sign a 4th QB for this one week to hold a clipboard lol.
__________________
Be fulfilled. Be grateful. Be good to one another.
@MikeLowe47 @SimSportsGamin9
Website | YouTube | Discord
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 06:33 PM   #190
henry296
College Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe View Post
Is it by design that I must dress 3 QBs? I have my QB3 with a cold for Week 1, so it appears I need to sign a 4th QB for this one week to hold a clipboard lol.

Yes, it is by design based on enabling 47 active players which enables a 3rd QB in the NFL.
__________________
"It's a great day for hockey" - "Badger" Bob Johnson
henry296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2023, 10:37 PM   #191
Dutch
"Dutch"
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Tampa, FL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unimaginative View Post
Has anyone else seen teams franchise tagging players and then releasing them the same offseason?

Yes. Oddly, I watched a QB rated ~30 get tagged ($70 million in 2025 or so) then get dumped the next day. Getting released made a lot of sense, getting the tag to start with was questionable. I think so far that the tags make sense but that one definitely got through one of the logic gates it likely shouldn't have.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 05:58 AM   #192
NawlinsFan
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern Maryland - For Now!
So, if you create a universe and set it so you control everything and later choose to sim ahead a few seasons how do you set the game to run the sim without you having to select the "coach play calling" option for each game? Or can you?
__________________
SEPIUS EXERTUS: Often Tested
SEMPER FIDELIS: Always Faithful
FRATERS INFINITAS: Brothers Forever
NawlinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 09:02 AM   #193
henry296
College Starter
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Quote:
Originally Posted by NawlinsFan View Post
So, if you create a universe and set it so you control everything and later choose to sim ahead a few seasons how do you set the game to run the sim without you having to select the "coach play calling" option for each game? Or can you?

There should be a check box on the schedule screen to disable that.
__________________
"It's a great day for hockey" - "Badger" Bob Johnson
henry296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 10:19 AM   #194
NawlinsFan
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern Maryland - For Now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by henry296 View Post
There should be a check box on the schedule screen to disable that.

TY sir! So obvious I overlooked it.
__________________
SEPIUS EXERTUS: Often Tested
SEMPER FIDELIS: Always Faithful
FRATERS INFINITAS: Brothers Forever
NawlinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 10:36 AM   #195
Mike Lowe
College Prospect
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: San Diego, CA
I seem to be no longer able to find where the podcast is. Can anyone help me find it, or was it removed in the patch?
__________________
Be fulfilled. Be grateful. Be good to one another.
@MikeLowe47 @SimSportsGamin9
Website | YouTube | Discord
Mike Lowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 10:40 AM   #196
NawlinsFan
High School Varsity
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Southern Maryland - For Now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe View Post
I seem to be no longer able to find where the podcast is. Can anyone help me find it, or was it removed in the patch?

I need to check but I think it is under league overview / scores


> under schedule not sccores
__________________
SEPIUS EXERTUS: Often Tested
SEMPER FIDELIS: Always Faithful
FRATERS INFINITAS: Brothers Forever

Last edited by NawlinsFan : 11-27-2023 at 10:47 AM.
NawlinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 01:25 PM   #197
AlexB
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Newbury, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by NawlinsFan View Post
I need to check but I think it is under league overview / scores


> under schedule not sccores

What does the podcast do? Iíve looked at it and just reads out a description of a single play for me, which I assume is not what it is supposed to do!
__________________
'A song is a beautiful lie', Idlewild, Self Healer.
When you're smiling, the whole world smiles with you.
Sports!
AlexB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 02:25 PM   #198
Dewguru
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
Doing my first draft, I'm leaning towards 1 safety, while my team recommends another safety. Overall, the one I'm leaning towards looks like it's bars are better where I want them to be overall, but the one the computer is recommending has a high "Fully Developed" rating.

I'm just guessing that the "Fully Developed" rating is an indicator of how close to their potential the player will be upon getting drafted. Is that correct?
Dewguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 02:34 PM   #199
Ben E Lou
Morgado's Favorite Forum Fascist
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Greensboro, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewguru View Post
Doing my first draft, I'm leaning towards 1 safety, while my team recommends another safety. Overall, the one I'm leaning towards looks like it's bars are better where I want them to be overall, but the one the computer is recommending has a high "Fully Developed" rating.

I'm just guessing that the "Fully Developed" rating is an indicator of how close to their potential the player will be upon getting drafted. Is that correct?
Correct.
__________________
The media don't understand the kinds of problems and pressures 54 million come wit'!
Ben E Lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2023, 03:41 PM   #200
Dewguru
n00b
 
Join Date: Nov 2023
I appreciate those taking time to answer my various questions.

New question: I'm viewing a DT who seems to be getting passed over in the draft, and the only odd thing I see is a rather high rating for their elbow under "Injury Risk." Is the higher the rating, the more likely they are to suffer an injury?
Dewguru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.