Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #201
Telle
College Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
It seems like a lot of people haven't voted or even checked in yet.

DV is the only one not to check in yet. And we're missing 8 of 21 votes at this point.
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:16 PM   #202
Racer
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Louisville, KY
Ditto, I should say I will definitely move my vote at some point now. Even if other people voted for Thomkal, I still might move it.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:24 PM   #203
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
I haven't vote yet.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #204
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
home from work

random.org picked Telle to be my 1st vote but the run on me was suspicious. I don't put any stock in autumn's vote as it was the 1st one.

Who I'd like to vote for has no votes yet they are pinging me, unless someone else votes them I won't go there since I agree consolidating votes is the best bet.

For now:
Vote Lathum

nowhere set in stone but trying to consolidate the vote

Why would you use random.org, then when the person it came up with isn't to your liking you claim you want to consolodate the vote? You also say you have someone you would like to vote.

So in one post you use random.org, claim you have a candidate in mind, then vote neither of those and claim you want to consolodate.

That all stinks.

Unvote Danny
Vote Chubby
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #205
Telle
College Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Buffalo, NY
unvote Autumn
vote Danny


Consolidating...
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:54 PM   #206
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
Sorry, i overslept. i went to bed pretty late yesterday, my bad
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #207
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fresno, CA
Can anyone rock a vote count?

I'm also dubious of the "I used random" but then not. Reads weird.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Heinz has always been, and will always be a magnificent liar.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 04:58 PM   #208
Telle
College Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Buffalo, NY
Votes as of post #207:

2 - EagleFan - Barkeep (75), Autumn (174)
2 - Danny - ntndeacon (80), Telle (205)
3 - Lathum - Narcizo (90), Zinto (171), Chubby (195)
1 - ntndeacon - mckerney (94)
3 - Chubby - bhlloy (117), EagleFan (165), Lathum (204)
1 - Zinto - MrBug (134)
1 - Thomkal - Racer (147)
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:01 PM   #209
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
& candidates already lol, this is gonna be fun
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #210
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
i meant 7
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:02 PM   #211
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fresno, CA
Thanks Telle, though I have my vote on Racer and it's not listed, FYI
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Heinz has always been, and will always be a magnificent liar.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:04 PM   #212
Telle
College Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Buffalo, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeheinz72 View Post
Thanks Telle, though I have my vote on Racer and it's not listed, FYI

Ahh.. I must have missed it. Do you recall what post # it is?
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:05 PM   #213
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
unvote Autumn
vote Danny


Consolidating...

Go back to your throw away vote lol
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #214
Thomkal
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Surfside Beach,SC USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Ditto, I should say I will definitely move my vote at some point now. Even if other people voted for Thomkal, I still might move it.

For which Thomkal would be thankful. Just catching up now in the short time I have before dinner.

Edit: yeah to being able to edit a typo!

Last edited by Thomkal : 08-09-2011 at 05:07 PM.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #215
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
At this point I am leaning toward Eaglefan with my vote, but I am going to hold off for a bit longer.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #216
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fresno, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telle View Post
Ahh.. I must have missed it. Do you recall what post # it is?

150 thanks!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Heinz has always been, and will always be a magnificent liar.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:11 PM   #217
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fresno, CA
I'm about to split and I don't see my fringe vote doing much good.

Unvote Racer
Vote Danny
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Heinz has always been, and will always be a magnificent liar.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:23 PM   #218
jeheinz72
Pro Rookie
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fresno, CA
A'ight, I'm out of here...until tomorrow.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
Heinz has always been, and will always be a magnificent liar.
jeheinz72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:26 PM   #219
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Syracuse, NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Why would you use random.org, then when the person it came up with isn't to your liking you claim you want to consolodate the vote? You also say you have someone you would like to vote.

So in one post you use random.org, claim you have a candidate in mind, then vote neither of those and claim you want to consolodate.

That all stinks.

Unvote Danny
Vote Chubby

Because I went to random while catching up on the thread as I usually do on day one. If I vote who random picked then I get yelled at for a throw away vote. I agreed with consolidation but I still get yelled at for not voting a throw away?

I'd love to vote somebody with no votes on them but there's no hard evidence, its a hunch and we're back to me agreeing to consolidating the vote so why would I dilute it more?
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:32 PM   #220
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
Day 1 Voting (as of Post 219):

Chubby 4: Autumn (106), bhlloy (117), EagleFan (164), Lathum (204)
Danny 4: ntndeacon (80), Lathum (126), Telle (205), jeheinz72 (217)
EagleFan 3: Barkeep49 (75), hoopsguy (97), Autumn (174)
Lathum 3: Narcizo (90), Zinto (171), Chubby (195)
ntndeacon 1: mckerney (94)
Zinto 1: MrBug708 (134)
Thomkal 1: Racer (147)
*Autumn -1:

* - Autumn has -1 to his D1 voting for winning the game-naming contest.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:35 PM   #221
mckerney
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
Because I went to random while catching up on the thread as I usually do on day one. If I vote who random picked then I get yelled at for a throw away vote. I agreed with consolidation but I still get yelled at for not voting a throw away?

It's possible to not throw your vote away day one?
mckerney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:38 PM   #222
Racer
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Louisville, KY
Unvote Thomkal
Vote EagleFan

Narcizo and EagleFan have been the only ones who have struck me as saying anything remotely odd so far.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #223
Racer
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Louisville, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Day 1 Voting (as of Post 219):

Chubby 4: Autumn (106), bhlloy (117), EagleFan (164), Lathum (204)
Danny 4: ntndeacon (80), Lathum (126), Telle (205), jeheinz72 (217)
EagleFan 3: Barkeep49 (75), hoopsguy (97), Autumn (174)
Lathum 3: Narcizo (90), Zinto (171), Chubby (195)
ntndeacon 1: mckerney (94)
Zinto 1: MrBug708 (134)
Thomkal 1: Racer (147)
*Autumn -1:

* - Autumn has -1 to his D1 voting for winning the game-naming contest.

Lathum has two votes in here.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:40 PM   #224
Thomkal
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Surfside Beach,SC USA
caught up now. I'm not seeing any obvious slips of the tongue or particularly strange moves, so I will just put a vote out to get a third candidate up to the leaders. Sorry I wasn't very active today should be better tomorrow.

vote lathum
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:41 PM   #225
Thomkal
Coordinator
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Surfside Beach,SC USA
and of course Racer gets a third person up before I could, heh. Thanks for the unvote.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:44 PM   #226
Racer
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Louisville, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomkal View Post
and of course Racer gets a third person up before I could, heh. Thanks for the unvote.

Yep. No problem.
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:47 PM   #227
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Lathum has two votes in here.

Oops. Let me try again.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:49 PM   #228
MrBug708
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Whittier
This convo goes back an hour or so, but while Lathum has that wolf vibe to him, but I've always known his as the Duke role
__________________
Richard Karstark - Ruler of Karhold - Bannerman of House Stark

KKiTTLeS21: UCLA r0x d00d, #1
MrBug708 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #229
JAG
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: St. Paul, MN
Day 1 Voting (as of Post 228):

Chubby 4: Autumn (106), bhlloy (117), EagleFan (164), Lathum (204)
EagleFan 4: Barkeep49 (75), hoopsguy (97), Autumn (174), Racer (222)
Lathum 4: Narcizo (90), Zinto (171), Chubby (195), Thomkal (224)
Danny 3: ntndeacon (80), Telle (205), jeheinz72 (217)
ntndeacon 1: mckerney (94)
Zinto 1: MrBug708 (134)
*Autumn -1:

* - Autumn has -1 to his D1 voting for winning the game-naming contest, narrowly defeating "A Norse is a Norse of course of course"
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #230
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
Because I went to random while catching up on the thread as I usually do on day one. If I vote who random picked then I get yelled at for a throw away vote. I agreed with consolidation but I still get yelled at for not voting a throw away?

I'd love to vote somebody with no votes on them but there's no hard evidence, its a hunch and we're back to me agreeing to consolidating the vote so why would I dilute it more?

I know it isn't much to go on, just seems like a post a wolf could make trying to make it seem like he coverd all bases.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:53 PM   #231
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBug708 View Post
This convo goes back an hour or so, but while Lathum has that wolf vibe to him, but I've always known his as the Duke role

I'm not the duke, just a vanilla villager. I do however have an item.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:57 PM   #232
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Mays Landing, NJ USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
Way to make me look bad, EF.

unvote chubby
vote eaglefan


hah

How did I make you look bad? Going over the posts and I am either missing something or that you know Chubby will turn up villager and thus making your first vote on him look bad. Of course there is only one way that you would know that...
__________________
Inconceivable covfefe
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #233
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Mays Landing, NJ USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer View Post
Unvote Thomkal
Vote EagleFan

Narcizo and EagleFan have been the only ones who have struck me as saying anything remotely odd so far.

What did I say odd?
__________________
Inconceivable covfefe
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:00 PM   #234
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Mays Landing, NJ USA
Oh well, home for dinner and will try to check in later.
__________________
Inconceivable covfefe
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #235
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I'm not the duke, just a vanilla villager. I do however have an item.

Just out of curiosity what happens to the item if you were the lynch today? Go to a random person?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:18 PM   #236
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
Well it looks like it's gonna be Lathum, Chubby and EagleFan today.

Vote Chubby

Honestly no real reason, all three of you seem the same to me at this point
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:19 PM   #237
Racer
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Louisville, KY
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
What did I say odd?

Nothing major really. I thought it was pretty faulty logic to feel good about ntndeacon already just because he was being more active then usual apparently. That's why I said remotely odd (as in barely).
Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:21 PM   #238
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vilus View Post
Well it looks like it's gonna be Lathum, Chubby and EagleFan today.

Vote Chubby

Honestly no real reason, all three of you seem the same to me at this point

Any reason you leave Danny out of this? I think Danny should be in the equation as well. I didn't like how he was overly agreeing with me today.

Vote Danny
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:23 PM   #239
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Just out of curiosity what happens to the item if you were the lynch today? Go to a random person?

That is my understanding
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:25 PM   #240
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Any reason you leave Danny out of this? I think Danny should be in the equation as well. I didn't like how he was overly agreeing with me today.

Vote Danny

I agree, good post!

Seriously though, I really don't know what you are talking about.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:35 PM   #241
dubb93
Pro Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I agree, good post!

Seriously though, I really don't know what you are talking about.

I was the first to get on Telle about her Autumn vote and then you seemed to go a little over the top arguing my point.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSweeny
Because you know it takes sound strategy to get killed repeatedly on day one right?
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #242
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Alright, if that's how you read it. I always get on people about throw away votes.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #243
Danny
Head Coach
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Obviously she changed it, so it doesn't matter now, but quite honestly, that was a ridiculously bad one
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 06:45 PM   #244
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: homeless in NJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I agree, good post!

Seriously though, I really don't know what you are talking about.

Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:05 PM   #245
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubb93 View Post
Any reason you leave Danny out of this? I think Danny should be in the equation as well. I didn't like how he was overly agreeing with me today.

Vote Danny

no, no reason. i just thought he was losing steam since tthere were 3 others with more votes. u can add him to the list as well
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:12 PM   #246
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
I'M HERE!! For a bit.

Catching up now and will put in my vote, which looks like will be a key one.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:14 PM   #247
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
A four way freakin' tie? sheesh.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:15 PM   #248
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
kiss off Mau!

jk
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #249
Darth Vilus
College Benchwarmer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: SoCal
assuming there are 5 wolves we have almost a 1 in 4 chance of hitting one. And we have 4 candidates up there lol. probability says one of them is a wolf. funny how that works out
__________________
"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it."
―Darth Bane

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you…"
―Darth Plagueis the Wise
Darth Vilus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 07:17 PM   #250
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
This could be great for me! I've got Danny sitting there... tied for first, he got my tempers up last game.... could be an easy vote! LOL
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:23 PM.



Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.