Front Office Football Central  

Go Back   Front Office Football Central > Main Forums > Werewolf Games
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Statistics

Old 03-06-2013, 12:17 PM   #1101
DQ_BOY1000
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
I'm wondering why Britrock won't tell us the results of his scan. Yes, a cleared towny has a high chance of being nightkilled, but the information is still useful.

Because if he found a wolf and he is a wolf... then why would he tell us. He will try and play it off for as long as he can.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:17 PM   #1102
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by path12 View Post
Wasn't there something yesterday with you not being about to vote then being able to?

If it didn't work yesterday but now you are in the house and the same person tried the same thing on the same victim? I thought that was weird yesterday and I still think it is today.

Yeah, someone tried yesterday when he wasn't in the house, so it didn't work. Someone really doesn't want Danny to be able to vote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:20 PM   #1103
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerFanatic View Post
Yeah, someone tried yesterday when he wasn't in the house, so it didn't work. Someone really doesn't want Danny to be able to vote

Or I guess it would be good cover for a wolf not to have a vote to analyze.

Though Danny was the third on bullet yesterday and that gets him some slack, it just is the other explanation that came to my mind.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #1104
DQ_BOY1000
Mascot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny View Post
I was bribed my vote doesn't count today

But you can vote... it just wont count right?
Old 03-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #1105
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I would find it pretty ballsy for a wolf to use his power on another wolf, but not out of the realm of possibilities for sure.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:22 PM   #1106
saldana
Pro Starter

i think i am done buying Britrocks story...as little as i trust lathum, and we barely know fontsian at all, but both of them are being much more forthcoming.

vote britrock
saldana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:23 PM   #1107
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DQ_BOY1000 View Post
Because if he found a wolf and he is a wolf... then why would he tell us. He will try and play it off for as long as he can.

If that was the case
That would mean the wolves can't communicate. I believe we have been told that they can. Otherwise he can just pick someone he knows isn't a wolf and clear them.
Lathum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #1108
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Just curious why you don't trust me sal?
Old 03-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #1109
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
Just curious why you don't trust me sal?

is this a serious question?
Old 03-06-2013, 12:27 PM   #1110
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Of course it is.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:28 PM   #1111
DQ_BOY1000
Mascot

Quote:
If that was the case
That would mean the wolves can't communicate. I believe we have been told that they can. Otherwise he can just pick someone he knows isn't a wolf and clear them.

Hmmm. Good point. There might be something I am missing.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:29 PM   #1112
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

I trust Lathum.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:31 PM   #1113
mauchow
Grizzled Veteran

vote fontasian

There really isn't a whole lot of sense to keep font around anymore as we will always wonder if she is a wolf or not. Unless brit or someone else clears font with a seer scan as of today or soon I gotta think we need to go with font.
mauchow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #1114
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Kinda makes me wonder why Brit hasn't scanne font yet. Seems like she would be an obvious choice given her reveal.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #1115
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I would find it pretty ballsy for a wolf to use his power on another wolf, but not out of the realm of possibilities for sure.

I was more of the idea that yeah, I can claim to have been bribed as well. Or you. Or anyone.

If he puts down a vote and it doesn't count in the final tally then I guess that vouches for it. Just spitballin'.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:41 PM   #1116
Autumn
Head Coach

Brit is not making obvious choices with the scan for sure. Says he scanned a "not big 6" which means he avoided scanning anyone who has "revealed". Scanned NTN instead of Chubby, despite thinking Chubby might be bad. Sounds to me like he doesn't want to limit our voting options.
Autumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #1117
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Kinda makes me wonder why Brit hasn't scanne font yet. Seems like she would be an obvious choice given her reveal.

Did you also think the ntn scan was sort of out of left field night 1? (I did). I do not like that he didn't come forward with last nights scan, especially after making a deal about it in the thread yesterday evening.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:44 PM   #1118
path12
Coordinator

Autumn, apparently you and I are thinking along the same lines on that crosspost.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:46 PM   #1119
bhlloy
Coordinator

I'm absolutely convinced Brit is full of it. But oh well, let him keep fake scanning people. If he's a wolf who he chooses to fake scan tells us things as well. And if he's the real seer he's making some strange choices but still helps.

I'd still like a second candidate today. Didn't people think path was a member of the big six at one point?
bhlloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:47 PM   #1120
bhlloy
Coordinator

Also why did we like chubby and autumn so much yesterday and not a peep today? It always concerns me a little when people just fall off the table like that.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #1121
Autumn
Head Coach

Well, if Brit is full of it, Chubby's probably all right. Chubby is on the table mostly because it seemed like he perhaps took a shot at lynching a seer at the last second. If Brit's a wolf, Chubby is not.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:51 PM   #1122
PackerFanatic
Pro Starter

I think brit and font are solid options today, no matter what brit might have to say in terms of a scan last night. The fact that he isn't dead yet is disconcerting for sure...and font is high on the list for obvious reasons.
Old 03-06-2013, 12:57 PM   #1123
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Of course it is.

trusting you in WW is like drafting Ryan Leaf...sounds like a great idea, but in the end, you wind up screwed!
Old 03-06-2013, 01:00 PM   #1124
bulletsponge
Pro Starter

there is so bloody much i want to say right now, but yall killed me you bastards.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:48 PM   #1125
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

4 - Font (Chubby 1042, PackerFanatic 1049, JAG 1053, mauchow 1113)
2 - Britrock (DQ 1082, Saldana 1106)
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:50 PM   #1126
Autumn
Head Coach

Really busy afternoon. I probably won't be on much until near deadline.
Old 03-06-2013, 01:53 PM   #1127
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana View Post
trusting you in WW is like drafting Ryan Leaf...sounds like a great idea, but in the end, you wind up screwed!

so your not basing this on anything that hapened in this game.
Old 03-06-2013, 02:02 PM   #1128
Lathum
Favored Bitch #1

vote Britrock

Font is an obvious choice for today, but it seems like a classic set up so I would rather keep the vote close
Old 03-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #1129
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:
Or I guess it would be good cover for a wolf not to have a vote to analyze.

Though Danny was the third on bullet yesterday and that gets him some slack, it just is the other explanation that came to my mind.

I dont play that game as a wolf. I want to have a vote to analyze so that I can make people dance like puppets!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:05 PM   #1130
Danny
Head Coach

Quote:

But seriously, it is pretty funny. Again though. so it doesnt seem like I am chickening out, I would be voting font right now.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:38 PM   #1131
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

I agree that it looks like font is being set up, especially when you consider why in the world she would reveal on D1 if this was her plan all along, but on the other hand, we have a double murder that's very similar to what happened the day before when Scarlet appears to have been converted. If it's a set up, it's a pretty well done one.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:01 PM   #1132
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

home from work
Chubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #1133
bhlloy
Coordinator

vote britrock

If we lynch a seer we will obviously look pretty stupid. But I can't help feeling that font is being set up and we are all falling for it. I'll reconsider this in more detail close to deadline
Old 03-06-2013, 03:13 PM   #1134
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

he's not really helping tho (brit) IMO. i'm fine with either choice but I think font is still a murderer
Old 03-06-2013, 03:19 PM   #1135
Coffee Warlord
Head Coach

4 - Font (Chubby 1042, PackerFanatic 1049, JAG 1053, mauchow 1113)
4 - Britrock (DQ 1082, Saldana 1106, Lathum 1128, bhlloy 1133)
Coffee Warlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #1136
Zinto
College Starter

The double murder looks bad for Font but to be fair there may be another way for roles to get kills other then just the big six. I think Brit needs to reveal his scan because it helps us get at least a semi-circle of trust.
Zinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:25 PM   #1137
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
The double murder looks bad for Font but to be fair there may be another way for roles to get kills other then just the big six. I think Brit needs to reveal his scan because it helps us get at least a semi-circle of trust.

Well it gets us a name anyway. His N1 scan is dead so that's a pretty small circle.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:26 PM   #1138
Zinto
College Starter

I guess the flip side to Font using her kill on ntn is that ntn could have used his power on Font and died but I am not sure why he would do that since it has been discussed that if an informant finds his big six counterpart he would die.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:27 PM   #1139
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Well it gets us a name anyway. His N1 scan is dead so that's a pretty small circle.

At least we would have something to work with, so we can start to judge if we think a seer would scan that person.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:40 PM   #1140
path12
Coordinator

Here's my quandary with what we've got today.

First, let's say britrock isn't what he says he is. It's been a day and a half since then and there hasn't been any counter at all -- OR a scan of him by another seer that says he is a wolf. Add to that the fact that the one person he did say he scanned clean got offed last night and all in all it is hard for me to find a good reason to put a vote on him.

Then we have fontisian. She voluntarily comes out day 1 with her role (one that, by the way, was one there was a lot of talk about being prime lynch targets before her reveal), and again after a day and a half has not been countered at all. But her associated informer turns up dead today. That's a pretty ballsy play if you are a wolf.

So I'm not thrilled with either choice but there really isn't any other candidates around that look to be able to get any traction. Not sure where to go here.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:43 PM   #1141
Zinto
College Starter

Brit still being alive and being the seer is not totally crazy to me for three reasons:
1. Just based on thread discussion it is clear that at some point we are going to lynch our seer, sooner rather then later. The murderers could be playing in to that and just waiting it out an extra day where they can wait it out and night kill him tonight if it does not work out.

2. They could be waiting for him to scan his informant thus converting him and taking out what I presume to be a villager.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:46 PM   #1142
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Brit still being alive and being the seer is not totally crazy to me for three reasons:
1. Just based on thread discussion it is clear that at some point we are going to lynch our seer, sooner rather then later. The murderers could be playing in to that and just waiting it out an extra day where they can wait it out and night kill him tonight if it does not work out.

2. They could be waiting for him to scan his informant thus converting him and taking out what I presume to be a villager.

I don't think either of these is are remotely the case. You don't leave a seer alive longer than you have to as a wolf in case he gets lucky. No wolf who has any idea what they are doing does that.

If he was the seer and we have a traditional NK he would be dead. Or the wolves have no idea what they are doing
Old 03-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #1143
Chubby
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:

First, let's say britrock isn't what he says he is. It's been a day and a half since then and there hasn't been any counter at all -- OR a scan of him by another seer that says he is a wolf. Add to that the fact that the one person he did say he scanned clean got offed last night and all in all it is hard for me to find a good reason to put a vote on him.

Then we have fontisian. She voluntarily comes out day 1 with her role (one that, by the way, was one there was a lot of talk about being prime lynch targets before her reveal), and again after a day and a half has not been countered at all. But her associated informer turns up dead today. That's a pretty ballsy play if you are a wolf.

So I'm not thrilled with either choice but there really isn't any other candidates around that look to be able to get any traction. Not sure where to go here.

here's my quandry with brit, what good is a suspicious seer who doesn't clear people?
Old 03-06-2013, 03:47 PM   #1144
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
I guess the flip side to Font using her kill on ntn is that ntn could have used his power on Font and died but I am not sure why he would do that since it has been discussed that if an informant finds his big six counterpart he would die.

Hmmm.

Fontisian, question. My recollection is that you had to specifically make your kill and if the person you targeted was a male character the kill would just happen and if it was Yvette you would become a wolf (and I assume if it was a different female character nothing would happen).

What about if someone found you? Did you have anything in your role description that said if Yvette found you the kill would happen?

The reason I ask is this. Maybe (doubtful but possible) ntn thought along these same lines and thought that checking you out could be done safely if you couldn't make a kill without trying to.

I don't know how much I like this theory after typing it out, but I'll ask the question anyway.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #1145
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:

FWIW these are my thoughts pretty much exactly. I wish we had someone else up there, with the two we have hopefully its at least close so we can learn something
Old 03-06-2013, 03:48 PM   #1146
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubby View Post
here's my quandry with brit, what good is a suspicious seer who doesn't clear people?

He is suspicious. But ntn is dead and brit cleared him.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:49 PM   #1147
Zinto
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post
I don't think either of these is are remotely the case. You don't leave a seer alive longer than you have to as a wolf in case he gets lucky. No wolf who has any idea what they are doing does that.

If he was the seer and we have a traditional NK he would be dead. Or the wolves have no idea what they are doing

I forgot the flip side is that he could hit a wolf and I did not take that into consideration while typing that up.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:50 PM   #1148
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
Hmmm.

Fontisian, question. My recollection is that you had to specifically make your kill and if the person you targeted was a male character the kill would just happen and if it was Yvette you would become a wolf (and I assume if it was a different female character nothing would happen).

What about if someone found you? Did you have anything in your role description that said if Yvette found you the kill would happen?

The reason I ask is this. Maybe (doubtful but possible) ntn thought along these same lines and thought that checking you out could be done safely if you couldn't make a kill without trying to.

I don't know how much I like this theory after typing it out, but I'll ask the question anyway.

For that to happen ntn would have to have not been paying any attention. Maybe somebody can go back and see if he acknowledged the reveal yesterday or at least was around sometime after
Old 03-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #1149
bhlloy
Coordinator

Quote:
He is suspicious. But ntn is dead and brit cleared him.

Brit as a wolf would know who is villager by means of elimination because he would know all the wolves. That really means less than nothing. The fact that he's not willing to reveal his scan today is much more telling and not in a good way
Old 03-06-2013, 03:51 PM   #1150
path12
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhlloy View Post

Could have been blocked one way or another too I suppose.